The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Admiration (soft smut alert...)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:49 am 
2. Floating Rose

• Title: ADMIRATION
• Author: Fin
• Email Address: barney.bear@yahoo.com.au
• Rating: MSS (mushy soft smut!)
• Disclaimer: Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon own Buffy. I am just borrowing the characters for this tale.
• Distribution: Just email me first.
• Spoilers: Season 4 – Epilogue to ‘Affection’. (Recommend reading 'Attraction', then ‘Affection’ before this tale) The story is slightly AU.
It takes place straight after Affection. Tara and Willow are moving their relationship forward…
• Pairing: W/T of course!
• Summary: This is a one part story.

------------------------

Willow deepened the kiss, enjoying the way Tara’s tongue felt in her mouth - soft and warm. Tara was lying on top of her, the position allowing Willow to run her hands up and down Tara’s back.

Willow tried to concentrate as Tara’s hand moved to her breast, rubbing it gently. She shuddered as she felt her nipple being flicked.

Breaking the kiss Tara looked at Willow, her features hidden from the lack of light.

“I-is that okay,” asked Tara, her voice sounding soft and unsure.

Willow moved her hand from Tara’s back and brought it up to stroke Tara’s cheek.

“More than okay, you’re making me tingle all over.”

“G-good,” said Tara but her hand was now resting on Willow’s breast, unmoving.

Willow moved to kiss Tara and stopped. She felt Tara’s body tense above her.

“Tara, it was a good shudder.”

Silence.

Willow ran her fingers through Tara’s hair and gently moved her head so she could kiss her. She felt Tara’s lips resting on her own and then Tara pulled back.

“Wil.”

The word was spoken softly.

Willow reached for Tara’s hands, “What?”

“I-I’m a little n-nervous.”

Willow kept hold of Tara’s hands, circling the palms with her fingers. “I am too.”

“Y-you are?”

Willow frowned not understanding, “Well yeh, cause you know, first time, but I’m also really excited and highly turned on, and could you keep doing what you were doing before.”

Tara leant down so her hair was brushing on Willow’s face. She lightly kissed Willow’s neck. “I-I just don’t want to disappoint you.”

Willow froze. Why would Tara disappoint her?
Had she rushed Tara tonight? Should they have talked more about things? Tara had said she wanted to. Maybe she was changing her mind?

Willow suddenly thought back to an earlier conversation with Tara.
It had taken place several weeks ago...

“Hmm, I don’t think I will ever get enough of your kisses,” said Willow, leaning in for another. “Definitely not.”

Tara pulled away from Willow’s lips and smiled, “S-so I’m a good kisser?”

Willow brushed her lips against Tara’s mumbling, “The best ever.”

“B-better then Oz?” blurted Tara, instantly regretting the words.

Willow stopped all movements, her face resting against Tara’s.

“N-not that you should c-compare,” continued Tara, her eyes averted from Willow’s. “I-I didn’t mean…”

Willow reached for Tara’s hand and held it tightly. “Tara, it’s okay. I’m just surprised you mentioned Oz. You never seem to like talking about him. I mean, I guess I wouldn’t like hearing about your ex either. Cause, well you know, jealousy, not that you should be jealous of Oz.”

Tara sighed, “I-I don’t have an ex Wil. There was one girl but that was a really long time ago.”

“Oh,” said Willow, pulling away from Tara so she could study her facial expressions and then without thinking, she continued to ask, “Was she pretty?”

Willow regretted her question and the tone of her voice as soon as she had spoken the words. What did it matter if she was pretty.
Lame question, but imagining Tara with another girl made Willow’s stomach feel as though she had just stepped off a rollercoaster – icky and queasy.
Was that how jealousy felt?

Tara turned her face so she could look at Willow. She watched as Willow’s brows drew tight, her expression a tense frown.
“N-no, I mean, yes, but she was never my girlfriend,” answered Tara.

Willow waited for Tara to continue, “T-there’s not much to tell you. I met her briefly one night during my rebellious period.”

Willow felt her throat dry. Tara, her Tara, had a one night stand.

Tara watched the tense expression on Willow’s face change to one of shock.

“N-no, not that,” said Tara quickly catching up with Willow’s train of thought, “We just kissed, that’s all.”

Relief washed through Willow.

Willow felt her face erupt into a huge grin, “So you haven’t?”

Tara shook her head, her face red.

For some reason this pleased Willow. Maybe it was her possessive nature – she liked the fact that she would be Tara’s first.

Willow gently touched Tara’s face, turning it upwards so she could look into her eyes.
“Tara, I’m glad.”

Tara, still blushing frowned, not understanding what Willow meant.

Willow continued, “And that probably sounds possessive, but I’m kinda happy that, you know, I’ll be the one, not that I’m implying we will soon, but well, do you get it?”

Tara listened to Willow’s babble and then smiled. She understood.

Willow watched as Tara returned her smile.
Glad that she hadn’t offended Tara, she leant in and kissed her.

Willow smiled at the memory of that afternoon. That was the only time they had talked about sex, well not so much about sex but Tara’s experience, or lack of.

Earlier tonight, Willow had inadvertently broached the subject of sex with Tara. That had led to them declaring their love for one another and instigating this new found act of lovemaking.

Willow sighed; it made sense why Tara would be nervous. She scolded herself for not being more in tune with Tara’s feelings. She had just got caught up in the moment without thinking that this would be Tara’s first time.

Willow felt Tara’s face resting in her neck. She gently pulled away so she could look at Tara’s face. The dimness of the room made it hard for Willow to read Tara’s facial expressions.

“Tara, you’d never disappoint me. Ever. And remember, this is my first time too. Do you think I’ll disappoint you?”

“O-of course not Willow,” said Tara, her voice firm, laced with conviction.

Willow reached out and stroked Tara’s face, “Then why don’t we stop worrying about disappointing and concentrate on pleasing.” She then moved her arms so her elbows were holding her body closer to Tara’s. “And just kiss me.”

Tara smiled and felt her body relax. Willow always knew the right words to say. Tara had not wanted to dampen the mood, especially when she had boldly offered herself tonight.

After the gang had left this evening, Tara’s hormones had taken over and then when her brain had caught up, her nerves had raced ahead, filling her with doubt.

She was in love with Willow and wanted to make love to her – tonight. She just didn’t want to do anything wrong. She knew Willow had been with Oz and that intimidated her. Not that she would be competing; it was just that Willow had experience of the naked kind. And although Tara didn’t want to voice the thought she had in the back of her mind, it still lurked – what if Willow didn’t like being with a woman. Tara shook her head; she was being stupid and erratic.

Willow watched as Tara’s head moved left then right. Was Tara shaking her head? And why wasn’t she kissing her yet?

Deciding that Tara needed further encouragement, Willow spoke again, “Tara, I love you. I want to be with you and believe me, whatever we do tonight, I’m going to love it.”

Tara felt her heartbeat increase in tempo. It was as though Willow had read her mind and learnt of her doubts. The tenderness in Willow’s voice made Tara believe, that whatever happened tonight, Willow would love her, no matter what.

Leaning down Tara kissed her, softly at first and then firmer, moving her tongue in and out of Willow’s mouth. Each kiss increased her desire.

Willow responded, matching Tara’s pace, her body becoming warmer with each kiss.
She wanted more. “Tara, please touch me again.”

Tara heard the need in Willow’s voice. Willow wanted her. It gave Tara the confidence she was lacking. Lowering her body on top of Willow’s, she began to tug at Willow’s shirt. Higher and higher she lifted it, until she could see the outline of Willow’s bra. With persistent motions she moved the shirt more and then she smiled as Willow took over and removed it completely - throwing it to the floor.

Tara moved her hands along Willow’s stomach, smiling as Willow flinched from the touch.

Willow felt the air around her thicken, her breaths coming in short bursts. The feel of Tara’s hands on her skin was turning her on. She watched as Tara’s hand moved towards her bra and she groaned as Tara’s fingers drove underneath the material and stopped at her nipples. She arched her back as Tara tweaked them and then cupped her breasts, squeezing and rubbing.

“Oh God Tara, that’s, wow…”

Encouraged by Willow’s words, Tara moved her face to Willow’s stomach and began kissing her belly button. She then moved her lips along Willow’s stomach, and then lifting the bra, she moved her tongue to a nipple, sucking it gently.

Willow felt giddy at the contact. If Tara could make her feel this turned on already…

Enjoying the touches from Tara, Willow stroked Tara’s back and began moving her hands underneath Tara’s blouse. Her fingers grazed along Tara’s back until she felt her bra. Using both hands she unclasped the hook. Moving her hands to the front of Tara’s body, Willow’s fingers roamed until she held Tara’s breast’s in her hands. Circling them softly with her fingers, she was rewarded a moan from Tara. Her desire mounting, Willow touched Tara’s nipples, enjoying the feel of them hardening in her fingers. Pulling on them slowly, she felt Tara’s body tremble.

Tara was trying hard to concentrate on Willow’s breasts, but with each touch from Willow, she was loosing her rhythm. She had never felt such strong desire before and was finding it hard not to rub her groin into Willow’s.

Willow smiled as she felt Tara’s lower body gently rock against her thighs.
Feeling bold, Willow kept her hands on Tara’s breasts as she pushed Tara’s body to the side of the bed until she was lying next to her.
Moving her body so she straddled Tara’s hips, Willow removed Tara’s blouse and bra and then moved her hands to the buttons on Tara’s pants.

“Tara, can we get naked now?”

Tara, surprised by Willow’s movements hesitated until she realised Willow’s intentions. She was completely turned on as she felt Willow’s hand move to the buttons on her pants. She wanted Willow to touch her.

She was past feeling nervous, now she was just excited.

She wanted Willow to touch her but she also wanted to touch Willow. Trying to form words, Tara spoke, noticing the quiver in her own voice, “I w-want you to touch me there Willow, but I need to touch you too.”

Willow smiled and leant down and kissed Tara, “Okay,” she said, while undoing Tara’s buttons and then moved her pants down her thighs.

Breaking from the kiss, Willow moved her body further down Tara’s legs and removed the pants completely.

With a quick motion, Willow removed her own jeans and moved her body back along Tara’s, enjoying the way her skin tingled.

Tara sighed in pleasure as she felt Willow’s warm body rub against her.
She moved her hands along Willow’s back and then with her fingers, she lowered Willow’s underwear.

Surprised by Tara’s daring manoeuvre, Willow wiggled above Tara, allowing her to remove her remaining article of clothing.

“Your turn now Tara,” said Willow, her voice barley a whisper as she learnt down and removed Tara’s.

Leaning slowly back to Tara’s groin, Willow impulsively moved her face so it was resting in Tara’s pubic hair. With a quick motion, Willow moved her lips into Tara’s centre and licked.

Tara, startled by Willow’s tongue in new places, bucked slightly, overcome with the sensation. Her moans elicited further strokes from Willow’s tongue.

Willow, lost in the feel and taste of Tara, continued her gentle lapping motion. She moved her hands upwards until they touched Tara’s breasts, and then she started stroking her nipples, making Tara buck harder in her mouth.

“Oh G-god Wil, you’re making me so…”

Willow removed her mouth and smiled, “Wet?”

Tara blushed - glad the room was dark.

She could see Willow sitting between her legs and it turned her on more. “Ye-s, very.”

“That’s good then?” asked Willow, her voice soft and teasing.

Tara couldn’t help but chuckle, surprised how at ease Willow could make her feel. “V-very.”

“So if I do this,” asked Willow, and moved her hand gently to Tara’s centre, enjoying the sensation of wetness on her fingers, “Or this,” and circled Tara’s clit with her index finger, “You still feel good?”

Tara tried to voice a response and moaned instead.

“And if I do this,” continued Willow, using her hand to stroke Tara softly, while moving her body so it rested back on top of Tara’s, “That still feels good?”

Tara was now feeling light-headed from Willow’s hand action. She looked up into Willow’s face and nodded. Moving closer, she placed her lips on Willow's, giving a gentle kiss.

Willow kept stroking Tara, enjoying the feel of her. Using her freehand she lightly flicked Tara’s nipple. “I wish I had more hands.”

Tara smiled, leaning in for another kiss. Feeling her body respond to each stroke from Willow, she unconsciously moved her hips in time with Willow’s movements.

Willow, enjoying Tara’s body movements and the wetness within her, started touching Tara’s opening and then gently entered her finger.

Tara shuddered underneath Willow at the new contact and moved her hands to Willows thigh. She could feel Willow’s coarse hair on her fingertips. Needing to feel Willow, Tara moved her hand underneath so her fingers rubbed along Willow’s vagina.

“You’re so w-wet.”

Willow surprised that Tara’s fingers were now rubbing her, bent her face so her lips were brushing against Tara’s. “Mmm, very.”

Exploring with gentle strokes, Tara touched Willow’s clit, rubbing it softly, pleased when Willow moaned.

“I-s that good Wil?” Tara asked.

“Oh yeh,” said Willow, grabbing Tara’s mouth with her own, kissing her fast and hard, as she felt her hips rocking into Tara’s fingers.

Tara returned Willow’s kiss with equal fever. Her skin feeling hot as Willow's finger gently enter her again.

Wanting to keep pace, Tara started pumping her finger into Willow, trying to keep an even tempo.

“Tara, baby, if you keep doing that I’m going to come,” said Willow, her voice husky, “And I want you to come with me.” Willow then increased her own thrusting motion so her finger kept moving in and out of Tara in time with Tara’s own hand movements.

With each kiss, Tara and Willow increased their thrusting, the heat from their bodies causing both of them to sweat.

Willow felt her stomach muscles tighten and clench, the pressure in her groin peaking until she cried out Tara's name.

Tara, spurned on by Willow’s trembling body moved her hips harder into Willow’s hand, wanting to feel more of her. Willow’s thumb stroked her clit making Tara's body shudder with release.

Every ounce of strength was gone from Willow as she rested her body on top of Tara’s. Gently kissing Tara, Willow was enjoying the feel of Tara’s orgasm throbbing on her fingers.

“Wow,” said Willow, placing light kisses on Tara’s neck, “that was…”

“Yeh,” said Tara, trying to catch her breath, “It was.”

“You feel really good,” said Willow as she gently moved her finger in Tara. “All soft and wet.”

Tara felt her body instantly respond; surprised she still had sensations down there.
“I d-don’t know if I can again Wil.”

Willow smiled, tickling Tara’s neck with her breath, “You feel like you might be able to,” and then Willow started stroking and moved her mouth back to Tara’s. “Is this how you thought it would be?”

Tara - having lost all her inhibitions since coming - answered, “B-better.”

“So you did think about it Ms Maclay?” asked Willow, increasing her tempo so her finger was thrusting deeper into Tara.

“S-sometimes.”

“Did you ever, you know, when you thought of us, together?” asked Willow, feeling bold and sexy, enjoying the feel of Tara, enjoying the way Tara moaned and made little sighs.

Tara, lost in the feeling of Willow touching her, was not as embarrassed by Willow’s innuendo as she normally would be. “Wil, w-what kind of question is that?”

Willow smiled, “A naughty one.”

“A-are you getting b-bold now that you’ve had your way with me?”

“Still having my way with you Tara, so,” said Willow stopping all hand motions, “have you?”

Tara, missing the contact from Willow decided to answer, “H-have you?”

Willow laughed “I asked you first.”

“Wil, are w-we five now?”

Still laughing Willow moved in for a kiss and stroked Tara again, the wetness from Tara making Willow’s finger slide in and out with ease, “Maybe,” continued Willow as she kissed Tara, pushing her tongue in forcefully.

Tara felt her hips rock against Willow . Her breaths were coming in quick pants and she could hear herself moan. Kissing Willow harder, she released her lips, “F-faster Wil.”

Willow, spurned on my Tara’s need, started thrusting in deep and quick, until she felt Tara’s body shuddering below her.

Tara, surprised that she could come again, felt her body shake underneath Willow's weight. “Hmmm.” is all she could say as Willow gently removed her hand.

“Was that good?” asked Willow, feeling impressed with herself that she managed to make Tara come twice.

“V-very, I don’t think I will be able to move for a while.”

“That’s good then?”

Tara moved her hand brushing it againist Willow’s cheek, “Very good.”

Compatible silence followed.

“Tara.”

“W-what sweetie.”

“It was good? I mean, well you know, I made you feel good right?” asked Willow, needing further confirmation.

Tara smiled, “It was p-perfect Wil, you made me feel, well, let’s just say -wow.” Turning her face so she could feel Willow’s breath on her cheek, she asked, “And for you? Was it…”

Willow, knowing the question had deeper meaning, kissed Tara before answering, “It was the best experience I’ve ever had.” And then she wrapped her arms around Tara, drawing her into a hug.
They continued to hold each other, wrapped up in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

“Tara."

"Y-yes."

"Could we turn the lamp on?”

Tara frowned at the question, “Why?”

Willow moved her face close to Tara’s ear, “Cause I want to look at you all naked.”

Tara felt her face blush. “Wil!”

“Is that bad?”

Tara smiled. “N-no, just weird.”

“What,” pouted Willow, “It’s weird I want to see your naked body in the light?”

Tara chuckled, “N-no, just can’t we wait till morning. Shouldn’t we just be cuddling now?”

“We can cuddle with the lamp on. I want to admire your nakedness.”

“Wil.”

“Okay, we’ll wait till morning,”

Tara laughed softly, “Anya was right,”

“What?”

“Y-you are a horn dog.”

The End...for now...

Last edited by Fin on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:38 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Admiration (soft smut alert...)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs sorry for keeping you waiting I love this story and I love first times. This is hot you better keep writing cause I cant wait for more.

Last edited by Willowtree252 on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:25 am 
3. Flaming O

Wow :blush That was hot. I liked it very much.
Will there be a sequel to this sequel? :pray ;-)

musicmad10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 pm 
5. Willowhand

Location: Behind the tree, outside the window. Waving at you.
Sweet Jeebus and the orphans! Hottness.

And very sweet. :)

Post subject: Feedback Response:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:25 am 
2. Floating Rose

Dianneswillowtree: Thanks so much for reading each of these tales. Glad you found it hot :)

Musicmad10: Thanks heaps for reading and glad you liked it and found it hot. I may have something brewing for a
sequel to this sequel which would make another epilogue...hmmm, I am trying to think of another tale which can involve Anya being even more insane! while the gals are still furthering their relationship :)

Psy: Thanks for reading and I liked your feedback, glad it rated hottness :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:48 am 
23. Volumey Text

That was hot! Great read!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:34 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

This is gorgous.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:30 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Tara, can we get naked now?”

In my world, every tale begins this way, and then the saucy, sassy description of them uncovering the hidden lands like the great fearless explorers of old.
The best stories, smut, romance, and all in between, are those in which we, the voyeurs, see and recognize those innate character traits which have shaped Willow and Tara and made them into the people we empathize with and admire.
Tara's insecurities at wanting to please Willow and for it to be memorable remind us all that too much pressure can be placed upon making something to remember and we should just yield to the moment and let it wash over us in all of its wet and wonderfully sensory glory.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:39 am 
2. Floating Rose

SJ: Thanks for reading and glad you found it hot :)

Taralover: Glad you liked the tale :)

Taralicious: Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to read and enjoy :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:36 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:00 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:thud :drool :thud :drool :thud :drool

*goes to change boxers* :blush

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:48 am 
2. Floating Rose

Ceridwen: Had to change the boxers hey? LOL. Thanks for taking the time to read.
Cheers
Fin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Fin

There's me asking for more hot and heavy then I come across this yay! His was a beautiful end to the story.

Kim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Fin,

I really love first time stories and this felt very in character. Great conclusion and sweet story. Thanks for writing!