The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:39 pm 
Poor Willow, trying to take everything in without having her head explode! :lol

It will be interesting to see just how they stop this guy.

BV

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before"-Mae West

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:53 pm 
Yay!!! It seems as if Reed won't be much of a problem anymore. :grin

I am glad Willow and Tara are going to handle things together. It is kind of strange Willow hasn't acknowledged anything supernatural until Tara. We're so used to her being in the thick of things.

I am going to go out on a limb and say Xander and Anya are going to end up together.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:46 am 
Great update :read

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:43 am 
Hi! I just got through reading the last two updates and they were awesome! The love scene between Willow and Tara was hot. I'm glad that they are finally taking down the last few walls that they had up between them. I'm so happy that Reed was able to read the fine print and realize that there is something between Will and Tara. Anyanka is the best. I can't wait to read more and see where this story goes. Keep up the great writing.

Post subject: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:46 pm 
The Rose24: Yep there is still a lot to talk about, but Willow and Tara will get there eventually. :)

Sabina: sometimes your mind does know best that’s true and sometimes your mind is what’s standing between you and what you really want.

FizzWT: it is strange about the way Willow and Tara met and the way they are with each other now, but things are never what they seem at first hehe.

Grimlock72: Willow never went by feeling in the past always analysing things and look where it’s gotten her, alone and a workaholic, for once she’s going by feeling and things are going ok so far....

I’m not going to comment on the sex thing because it’s a point that could be argued for hours and I only have ten minutes :p

Willow’s life has changed an awful lot, it’s gone from having nothing but work in it to having an attractive blonde to share things with, with the good comes the bad and with Tara comes demons. It’s up to Willow whether she chooses to accept the reality of the supernatural to help her relationship with Tara.

Chilled Monkey: from now on little bits about Tara will be revealed along the way, so you guessed right hehe

YMKA: the way i described them making love :lol practice makes perfect ;)

SJ: thank you.

bluewillowwitch: Reed and her timing eh hehe!

2DIAMONDS: I think it is very important for Willow to let go and let Tara lead the way after all this is all new to her.

Reed does seem to have the worst timing :smash

Title: Justice Of The Peace

Author name: Auburn

Email address: GemmaQT@hotmail.com

Rating: this part is NC-17 (18)

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters but the story is mine.

Summary: Willow and Tara are both police officers in Sunnydale, California. Tara has just been transferred from Alabama. together they face untold dangers. and become closer whilst doing it.

UPDATE

Throwing her keys on the floor next to her door Tara stretched her back and inhaled deeply. She smiled when she felt arms wrap around her waist and a chin rest on her shoulder. Rubbing her thumbs over the soft skin on Willow’s hands she allowed the tension in her muscles to be forced out by the warmth of Willow’s body against her own.

“You know the keys go on the key holder.” The redhead teased taking in the scent of the blonde hair that tickled her face.

“You mean they would go on the key holder if the key holder lived in Tara’s apartment.” The blonde teased back as she turned in the redhead’s arms until they were facing each other and wrapped her arms around her partner’s neck.

“Note to self; buy Tara a key holder.” Willow smiled then cocked her head to place feather light kisses along the blonde’s jaw.

Tara enjoyed the feeling of being in her partner’s arms after the stressful day, but she knew it wasn’t over. Letting her mouth find Willow’s she felt her lips part and allowed the tip of her tongue to tease the other woman until Willow brought her head forward and captured the offending tongue into her mouth and sucked it greedily. Letting the blondes tongue go after a moment, Willow didn’t move to kiss her, she decided to tease back and left their mouths inches apart until Tara gave up and captured Willow’s lips in a kiss full of want and need.

Tara knew how easy it would be to just give in to what her body was craving for, but her mind told her to use her mouth for other things such as talking. Gently breaking her mouth away from the now kiss swollen lips of the redhead she leaned her forehead against the other woman’s and waited until her breathing calmed.

“I want you Will, God I want you so much.... But for your sake as well as mine lets just... talk?” Tara asked although it came out as more of a plea.

Willow looked at Tara and nodded her head. Of course they could talk, they could do anything if that’s what Tara wanted.

Turning to shut the door of the blonde’s apartment Willow’s eyes widened when she saw a neighbour quickly avert their eyes and shut the door to their own apartment. Blushing slightly Willow chuckled to herself then did the same.

“Maybe we should shut the door next time we feel a make out session is brewing.”

“Well I don’t know, it’s meant to be a turn on having people watch you.” The blonde answered mischievously

“Miss Maclay is this the kind of talk you were referring to?” Willow was a little surprised by the teasing flirtation.

Tara didn’t answer and instead took Willow’s hand in her own; tugging it gently the redhead took the hint and followed Tara to the bedroom.

“Strip Will, then have a shower use anything you need. I’ll make us something to eat then we’ll play twenty questions, ok?”

Willow chuckled then nodded “Sure thing boss.”

Tara looked into Willow’s eyes with a glint of mischief. “I can be the boss if that’s what you want.”

Willow’s mouth opened and shut not sure what to say. “Will you stop!” Was what finally came out.

Willow emerged from the shower half an hour later refreshed and a little relaxed although she decided Tara’s apartment wasn’t good enough for the blonde. Tara’s bathroom was nice enough but very basic and there was no room for accessories such as candles or basic things to pamper yourself with and as far as Willow was concerned accessories were a must.

Making sure her towel was tight enough so it wouldn’t fall off she made her way to the living room giving her red hair a quick comb through, it smelled of Tara’s shampoo and the scent was intoxicating to Willow.

Tara gave Willow a quick kiss as she rushed past her partner not wanting to take the kiss further because naked Willow was too tempting and what they had planned would be forgotten. Instead she got into a luke-warm shower hoping it would dissipate her desire.

Whilst Tara was in the shower Willow finished up making dinner and by time the blonde came strolling in also dressed in just a towel dinner was done and waiting on a nicely set table.

“No fire? No evacuation process? Why Willow I think this means you can cook.”

“I’ll have you know officer, living alone for three years means you have time to learn stuff you normally wouldn’t bother with.”

Tara nodded her head in understanding and took a seat at the small dining table.

“Three years?.... That’s a long time for someone to be alone Will.”

The redhead nodded knowing all to well that that was true. “I chose to be alone.”

The words that Willow spoke made Tara’s heart break knowing someone as beautiful as Willow inside and out would spend three whole years being unloved and feeling unwanted, not waking up to anyone to make the day better or go to sleep with someone to chase away the days demons.

A few moments passed, both women contemplating what to talk about first. There was so much they didn’t know that it was hard to chose. Finally Willow piped up and asked a question.

“How long have you been a witch?”

Tara smiled; she was expecting this to be something that laid heavy in Willow’s mind.

“Since I was little... my mom taught me, it kind of runs in our family.”

“So do you have caldrons and broomsticks, you know all the stuff that’s in fairytales?” Willow asked enthusiastically but immediately wished she hadn’t when Tara let out a hearty laugh.

“I’m sorry sweetie I’m not laughing at you.” The blonde reassured. “I’m laughing at the image of me on a broomstick, but honestly no.. There are no broomsticks although there are caldrons and magic books for the more traditional witch and as you can see, there’s no wart on the end of my nose.” She teased.

“So you can do cool spells? like turn people into frogs? but you won’t do that will you if I ask nicely, because they are just.... unpleasant.”

Tara chuckled at Willow again and got up to place their dishes in the sink, She smiled at the thought that crossed her mind as it had many times since she met the redhead. Neurotic. Taking Willow’s hand she once again lead her to the bedroom shunning off her bath towel she crawled naked into bed happily followed by her partner and as Willow settled herself Tara shuffled towards her embracing her from behind.

“So tell me about baby Willow.... What was your childhood like?” The blonde asked softly stroking circular patterns on the redhead’s stomach.

“Well Officer Rosenberg was born here in Sunnydale, raised by Jewish parents and spent most of her childhood trying to make them proud, needless to say she spent endless hours exploring, analysing and generally doing stupid stuff with Xander, such as play doctor.... although don’t think I mean the erotic version because I got my stethoscope out and everything.”

“You knew Xander way back then? Guess that explains the bond you two have.” Tara noticed the hurt in Willow’s voice at the fleeting mention of her parents, it was evident that their relationship wasn’t as loving as the one she herself had with her own family and she also gathered that Willow was an only child from the little insight into the redhead’s childhood. Tara managed to gain knowledge from all the things Willow didn’t say rather than what she did.

“Xander’s a big part of my life, he always has been and I‘m grateful for that.” Lightening the mood Willow changed the subject. “So what about Officer Maclay‘s childhood?”

Shifting closer until her thighs pressed firmly against the backs of Willow’s, Tara sighed letting her soft, warm breath caress the redhead’s neck.

“Officer Maclay grew up on a farm in Alabama... I’m a country girl and proud of it. I have one older sister called Donna and we mostly spent our time helping dad with the animals, especially the horses.” Tara smiled at the memories brought up by this conversation, the long hours her and her sister spent talking to the horses like they understood and having little tea parties in the stables so the horses could join in.

“Oh I always wanted a sister.” Willow quipped. “Your childhood sounds like every kid’s dream.”

“Well you know, it had it’s ups and downs, I remember when my favourite horse had to be put to sleep because it was too old and in too much pain, very emotional for a seven year old.”

“Aww baby... I’m sorry about your horsie.” Willow sympathised giving the hand on her stomach a squeeze.

Tara lovingly kissed the back of her partners neck and felt the heat of Willow’s skin against her lips, the feeling of holding Willow in her arms was arousing and relaxing at the same time. Willow felt the change in the blonde’s mood and turned in her partner’s arms until they faced each other, lifting her hand she traced Tara’s features with the pads of her fingers.

“What about us Tara?.” The redhead asked in a whisper. “What’s happening between us?”

Tara looked into Willow’s eyes as if she were searching. Smiling softly she took the hand that had been tracing her features and moved it slowly down her body.

“The same thing that’s been happening between us since We first met Will, only now you’re not fighting it.”

Willow looked down at her hand that was being slowly guided by the blondes and recognised exactly what Tara was saying.

“I’m sorry Tara.... I never meant to be such a... a.. well a bitch I guess. I was scared.”

“It’s ok sweetie, I didn’t understand then but I do now, you were afraid, you felt what we had and it scared you.”

The redhead nodded at the correct assumption.

“I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the most beautiful women I’d ever seen, but then when I saw you in Mack's office I realised my entire life had been spent working up to the moment I met you. I was scared and lost and I guess a life or death situation makes you find yourself.”

Moving their joined hands further down her body the blonde looked into Willow’s eyes and kept them there and as their hands finally made the destination they had been travelling towards Willow took the lead.

Parting her legs slightly to allow her partner more room to explore Willow took the hint and did exactly that, her intelligent mind stopped analysing, calculating or trying to predict and simply allowed her to feel what was under her fingers.

Exploring Tara gently Willow enjoyed the feel of the other woman under her touch, the soft moist center that was so inviting yet so hidden with lots of different secrets she was finding and using to her advantage. Every time Tara inhaled deeply and let out a long slow breath Willow knew she had found something new and would exploit it for a few moments before switching back to tease a previously found secret, then go in search of a new one.

When Willow was satisfied Tara could take no more on her sensitive center without exploding the redhead descended on Tara’s neck with her mouth, kissing and nipping the delicate skin until it became red through all the attention then she would find another piece of skin that tasted just as sweet until her mouth finally reached an already erect nipple protruding from a soft full mound of flesh that was quickly becoming her favourite part of Tara’s anatomy.

Making sure each nipple received a satisfactory amount of attention she allowed her hand to once again wander between Tara’s legs and instantly found the little nub that made the blonde bite her lip in concentration, satisfied that her explorations had lead to much needed information Willow allowed her finger to enter the blonde, slow in her attack until Tara placed her hand on Willow’s and pushed. The blonde guided Willow showing her exactly what tempo and what pressure her inner walls were screaming for and Willow happily complied every now and then flicking the swollen bundle of nerves.

Adding another finger Willow’s eyes fixed firmly on their hands between Tara’s legs when she felt the pulsation of the blonde’s inner muscles around her digits and she smiled when she realised what was happening. Trusting harder and faster the blondes muscle contractions became stronger and she whispered the other girl’s name as a powerful climax surged through her veins.

Pulling Willow’s face to look at her own Tara kissed the redhead firmly on the mouth before nuzzling her neck and falling into a peaceful sleep.

To Be Continued....

Auburn

"Then one day you realize what it really is... and nothing is ever the same again. From that day on you're fucked"

Edited by: Auburn at: 1/12/04 4:00 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:27 pm 
Wow!!! Two updates in a row. You are spoiling us. :grin All playing aside, I am glad you are updating more often. :clap

Finally, we have some answers. I love the update, but it is a little too short. :wink I hope to learn more about our two favorite ladies in future updates.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 1/12/04 7:55 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:23 am 
Glad Willow found out a bit more about Tara.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:34 am 
Awww, that was so lovely sweetie :flower Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:56 am 
Hey Auburn! :wave

I absolutely loved this update! It's what I've been waiting for our two lovely ladies for so long, so woo and hoo!!! :applause

The teasing was so cute :p Hmmm, having dinner dressed only in towels and then crawling naked into bed :thud Overall, it was great to see them be more at ease with each other, especially Willow. They can joke around and tease each other. But the communication was the big improvement I think. It's like what Willow admitted in the previous chapter: she's more comfortable knowing that Tara won't reject her. This part made my heart flutter:

Quote:
“What about us Tara?.” The redhead asked in a whisper. “What’s happening between us?”

“The same thing that’s been happening between us since We first met Will, only now you’re not fighting it.”

And Willow certainly didn't fight it, did she? :thud :thud :thud

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:58 pm 
Yum....... just............ YUM!

how yum was that update?

Tara has a sister in this fic called Donna? I like that version of Tara's family much much better! I could just imagine Tara with a sister.

YUM! well done :applause

RAGE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:49 pm 
Great update:applause and how course that was so cute at the end:drool

Hope to hear from you again:pray can;t wait to see what happens next:bounce

Lifes a bowl of punch G'head and spike it-Nick Hexum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:31 pm 
:bigwave Auburn :flower ,

Just caught up. I loved the last couple of updates! :clap :bow I see :willow and :tara have finally moved past the shy phase and on to the fun. :drool Anya has really screwed up this time. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, it's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:33 am 
Therose24: more about our two favourite ladies will come up after a while cuz I'm nice like that :lol

SJ: thank you :flower

sam darls: hey hun haven’t seen u in a while?

2DIAMONDS: I’m glad you loved this update, I always get there in the end :lol

nope, no fighting from Willow... at least not against Tara anyway :p

Footman311: hey haven’t seen you on the board before, I’m glad you’re enjoying this thanks for your comments :)

bluewillowwitch: You just caught up? have you been busy? :p Yeah Anyanka’s in a jam this time, tut tut!

sometimes I put updates here up before I do on the board. Just a tip

:yikes < that is so funny!

"If I want to listen to an arsehole I'll F*cking Fart"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:40 pm 
:bigwave Audurn :flower ,

Yes I have been extremly busy. I haven't even had a chance to update my own fic. But I am trying to stay on top of things. :D I love this fic and I can't wait to see what happens to our girls next. Thanks for the tip about the site. I'll add it to my fav list. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:27 pm 

Rating: this part PG-13

Tara padded out of her empty bedroom into an empty kitchen and frowned, she could have sworn Willow had been there the night before. Maybe she had dreamed it? After all it’s what she had wanted for so long, but the hum her body was making told her that wasn’t true and last night had really happened. As had the night before that. But if that were true, then where was Willow? Why had she left without saying anything?

A million things flashed though Tara’s mind, maybe Willow had realised she wanted no part of the secrets Sunnydale possessed and wanted to go back to a life where demons didn’t exist, maybe she had decided she didn’t want Tara and was in fact a member in the ‘boys town’ club. Maybe.... there were just too many maybes to contemplate.

Tara’s rapid thoughts were cut short as the door to her apartment opened then closed; it’s hinges squeaking from old age.

Willow stopped in her tracks, the sight before her both arousing and worrying as naked Tara stood in the middle of the room, her bed tousled her indicated she had just woken up but the look on her face was anything but sleepy, her brows knitted together as though they were trying to figure out an equation but her eyes were pained as if someone had just given her horrible news.

The pained look on Tara’s face quickly turned to relief as her brain told her that her eyes were in fact seeing correctly and Willow WAS stood in front of her.

“Baby?” The redhead asked cautiously, not sure what to make of the situation she walked over slowly putting what was in her hand down on the counter that separated the kitchen from the living room.

Tara smiled inwardly at the term of endearment Willow used, the word seemed to travel though her ears to swirl around her heart and give it a hug.

Holding out her arms Tara invited her girl for a hug.

“I don’t think you’ve ever called me baby before.” She stated.

Willow walked into her naked partner’s arms and blushed.

“Well I think it often enough; it was going to slip out sooner or later.... are you ok?”

The blonde nodded her answer then realised maybe she should explain.

“I woke up and you weren't there, I came out here to find you and you weren’t here either, then all these thing started to run through my head that maybe you had changed your mind about wanted this... me.. and all the baggage I have.”

“Tara, you could have all the baggage in the world and I’d still be privileged to be the one to help you carry it.” Willow spoke with sincerity.

A smile graced Tara’s lips as she kissed her partner gently then broke apart from their embrace.

“I think I should put some clothes on.” She blushed.

Willow smiled goofily as naked-Tara walked into her room.

“Hey Tar, can I use your phone? I just want to call Xander.” The redhead asked having not seen her best friend in almost three days; she was having Xander withdrawals.

“Go right ahead sweetie.”

Picking up the phone Willow called her best friend, she didn’t have to wait long for him to answer as the second ring past.

“Hello this is the Xan man.”

“I know who it is, I called you didn’t I?” The redhead teased.

“Willow?.... Willow is that you?.... is it really you?” He joked.

“Quit it goof-ball, what’s happening?”

“Ah nothing much, I wake up, go to work, do some work, come home, go to sleep. The usual. How about the Wilster? What have you been doing to keep your fine self away from me for so long?”

“Oh you know, a little crime fighting, a little discovering, A little sex.... the usual.”

“A little sex? don’t I wish that were true... oh hey Mack said I’ll be on full duty soon enough, just going to get checked out see if the old bodies working and I’ll be back to my ‘getting into trouble’ self.”

“Oh Xander that’s great news, can’t wait to see you back.”

Tara walked out of her bedroom to see the beaming smile of her partner, Xander had the knack of making that smile appear with just a few words and she wondered if she’d ever get so good at it.

“Oh and Xander, maybe you could come around to Tara’s tonight? I need you to do something for me.”

“Ooo you need my manliness dear madam I shall be there with my huge muscles to help you, do not fret.”

“Ok dork, I’m going now I’ll catch you later.”

“Sure thing Wills, don’t leave it so long next time I need my fix of Willow-babble.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

The click on the other end of the phone indicated that Xander had gone and Willow placed the phone back on the stand to charge it. Turning she saw Tara preparing to start breakfast and her gaze caught what she had placed on the counter. Walking over to it she picked it up and then took the bag to Tara.

“Here gorgeous.”

Tara placed the pan in her hand on the hob and eyed the package before taking it from Willow’s hand.

“For me?” She asked in surprise.

“Well it’s nothing much, just something I said I’d get you.”

Without hesitation Tara dipped her hand into the bag and pulled out the item inside. A smile spread across her face as she realised what it was and she chuckled at her partner.

“A key holder?”

“Hey don’t mock me, Willow Rosenberg assigned herself a mission last night remember. Now the key holder does live in Tara’s apartment and officer Maclay has no excuse to throw her keys on the floor.”

Tara moved closer to the redhead and wrapped her arms around her neck bringing her lips to the other woman’s ear.

“I love it.” She whispered.

Anyanka awoke with a start her whole body stiff with the tension of being jolted awake by a loud noise. Her heart thumped hard against her chest and she swore every beat echoed in her ears.

Diving quickly out of bed she reached for the baseball bat she had placed beside her bed and held it tight with both hands before making her way out of the room and down the small hall that lead to her kitchen, every sense tingled with anticipation as her body prepared to defend itself against any possibly threat.

Another crashing sound made her jump and her head snapped every which way trying to find the destination of the noise.

As the demon walked slowly towards the kitchen the noise got louder and louder the sound of metal cutlery hitting the floor with force seemed to echo off the walls.

Anyanka held the bat firmly in front of her and gently pushed the kitchen door open inch by inch to see if she could get the tiniest glimpse of what was making the racket although deep within her, she knew exactly what it was. She had created it.

The door suddenly swung open making Anyanka scream, the scream pierced her own ears and that of her intruder stunning them for a moment until the intruder launched himself at the demon knocking her to the ground. The baseball bat slipped from her hands and flew across the floor leaving her unarmed except for her powers, using all her strength she pushed the intruder off her sending him backwards into the doorframe, but that didn’t deter him for long.

Quickly scrambling up off the floor Anyanka ran towards the bat retrieving it off the floor and swung it wildly at her attacker missing him hopelessly with every swing.

He once again launched himself at her and the demon turned to run only to be pulled back by the intruder. Throwing her heavily into the wall he watched as she slumped limply to the floor.

Walking closer to her still frame her attacker lifted his hand to his face and watched as five sharp nails began to protrude from his fingertips. Swinging his arm into the air he brought it back down intending to slice Anyanka to death, but instead sliced thin air and a growl of frustration roared into the stillness of the demons apartment

Xander made his way to Tara’s apartment with a bottle of wine ready to see his favourite women. He took a slow drive as the mid afternoon sun beat down on the small town he had grown up in. His shift at work had been a quiet one considering there was a murderer on the loose and he couldn’t wait to tell Willow the results of his check up.

Parking his car Xander got out and walked quickly into the building and up the stairs, he hadn’t seen Willow for so long and hoped her and Tara had resolved the tension that had been so awkward between them. Knocking on the blonde’s door he waited for an answer.... but it never came.

Gripping the handle he twisted it and the door opened, if Tara wasn’t home wouldn’t the door be locked?

Quietly stepping inside he balled his hands up into fists preparing to slap any potential threat, although he knew if any threatening situation did arise he’d run like a woman, but from his view in the doorway there wasn’t anybody in the living room or the kitchen, feeling more confident he walked across the living room to the bedroom door and was just about to open it when his world went black.

Willow ducked as Tara’s leg flew over her head and into a vampire knocking it back enough so she could thrust the wooden stake at it, missing completely she sighed and vowed to work on her hand eye coordination once this deadly situation was dealt with.

They had been walking back to Tara’s ‘space shuttle’ having just been to pick up something from the magic shop, Sol was adamant Tara pick it up straight away and the blonde trusted him.

Now here they were having been caught unaware by some opportunistic vampires they found themselves in the mist of a fight and despite the threat upon her life Willow couldn’t help but feel a familiar stir in the pit of her stomach as Tara laid punch after kick and even that one head butt on their undead attackers.

A harsh punch made Willow’s cheek sting and fuelled her temper, throwing the stake on the ground she reached for her companion safely guarding her left rib and yanked it from the holder. The vampire sniggered knowing that a simple bullet couldn’t kill him.

Willow aimed the gun directly at the vamps chest and he stood waiting for her to pull the trigger. Smiling she did just that.

The look of surprise and horror on the vamps face before he turned to dust made Willow chuckle before she aimed it at a vampire now taking a swing at her partner. The vamp stood mid swing and gave a shocked glare to the redhead before he too turned into dust.

Tara rushed over and took the gun from the smaller woman’s hands, opening it up she removed the bullets and inspected them.

“Silver bullets?” the blonde asked breathing heavily.

“Silver bullets.” Willow grinned enjoying the out of breath post-fight look Tara was sporting. “Would you believe Xander bought me them for my birthday a few years back... did I ever tell you how much I love that guy?”

“Just a few times.” The taller woman chuckled noticing her girl’s lustful gaze. “So that’s how you dusted the vamp the night you ran off?”

“That’s right I shot him and he went poof.” The redhead gestured with her hands as she spoke.

“I think I love Xander too.” The blonde beamed gratefully. “Come on we need to get back to my apartment who knows what insane things Anyanka will be doing alone.”

The redhead followed Tara to her truck and waited as she unlocked the drivers side door and climbed in, reaching over the blonde unlocked the passengers side and watch as Willow pulled herself up to sit beside her. Her curiosity was peeked about the feelings that were cursing through her body, the burning of her skin, the boiling of blood in her veins, she’d had these feelings before by just simply being in the same room as Willow, but now they were raw and practically ordering Tara to push the button that pulsated between her legs. The sight of Willow being so aggressive had fuelled it, the image of Willow aiming mercilessly at that vampire with concentration as she pulled the trigger stayed stamped on her brain.

As she sat next to her partner Willow was perfectly aware of the blonde’s gaze upon her and she avoided looking up. If she did they would never make it home.

To Be Continued....

Auburn xXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:47 pm 
YAY!!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky

I am so glad you are continuing with this story because this is one of my favorites. I hope you will be updating more often.

We are seeing some of Tara's insecurities. She sure doesn't seem to have many(except when it comes to Willow). She surely freaks when she thinks Willow has left her, but I love Willow's response:

Quote:
“Tara, you could have all the baggage in the world and I’d still be privileged to be the one to help you carry it.” Willow spoke with sincerity.
This is the sweetest line ever.

I hope Xander is okay.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:20 pm 
Welcome back

It is nice to have an update of this great fic!

Another cliffhanger.. looking forward to more suspense and also some W/T goodness!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:28 pm 
Naked Tara in the middle of the room :drool Makes it difficult to comment on anything else :lol

Great update - I'm very interested in seeing what/who attacked Anya and Xander...

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:46 am 
Great update :clap

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:55 pm 
Wos Jesus Christ Gemma...:) i see lots of WANT in that car heheh anyanka is safe, right geez let her be safe and of course xander too

next part kinda nowish pls

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:15 pm 
Ooh, sweetie..I loved that update so much :heart Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:53 pm 
Great updated...i'm so happy that Willow and Tara are so happy together...makes me wanna dance...actually...nobody is around...

(stands up and starts dancing her happy dance...)

okay...back to the point...thanks for the update and please keep them coming...i mean the updates...

Vaya con dios:D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:55 am 
:bigwave Auburn :flower ,

Just caught the update! I loved it! :clap :bow :lmao Poor Xander. I swear he get beaten up so much. :willow and :tara seem to be the perfect partnership in both realms. :luv2 Silver bullets, gotta love those. And :willow did get :tara the key holder. :lol Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:18 am 
What an awesome fic...I love it...By the way, the love scenes are HOT!!

Thank you for writing!!

MORE :bounce PLEASE :bounce

:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

Post subject: NAG
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:33 am 
I guess you live me no choice so I would have to resort to nagging ;)

So :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag

Post subject: Re: NAG
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:19 am 
Please Dont Tell Me Theres No More! Its Too Good To Forget...We Need Updates....PLEASE??!?:pray

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Now I Can Be Nurse Willow, Tara's Gonna Love That! - Willow In Chaos Bleeds

Post subject: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:52 pm 

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Willow and Tara are both police officers in Sunnydale, California. Tara has just been transferred from Alabama. together they face untold dangers. and become closer whilst doing it.

Notes: Sorry it took me so long to finish but I had everything in my head and the bugger wouldn’t come out right on paper. Thanks to all those who read this story. It was hard to write, but I enjoyed every moment of it.

For The Rose24 & gigi107

UPDATE

Willow’s arm supported her partner as they attempted to make it up the stairs of Tara’s apartment building, lips interlocked and limbs entwined. Neither woman wanted to stop kissing. Pinning Tara against the wall Willow pulled her lips away only to lock them onto a sensitive piece of skin that she knew made Tara weak at the knees. The blonde’s intake of breath made Willow bite harder, her world spinning through sheer bliss.

Gripping the back of the smaller woman's head Tara guided her partners lips back to play with her own, their tongues instantly began a duel she was becoming accustomed to and her body melted like it had many times whilst sharing a kiss with Willow.

Suddenly Willow jumped back removing every part of her body from the blonde’s and Tara whimpered in protest at having lost the feeling of Willow everywhere at once. Her face turned to what had made the redhead jump so abruptly and she also took a gasp before rolling her eyes and releasing it.

“You two are out here making sex whilst I’m in there being attacked!” Anyanka shouted in disgust.

“It’s having sex, and no we weren’t.” Tara informed the spoilt demon whilst walking toward her apartment to see what the matter was.

“Unfortunately.” Willow huffed going after her partner quickly followed by a “humph!” As she collided with the blonde‘s back.

“Oh my god Anyanka what did you do!” Tara exclaimed quickly running over to Xander who was sat bound to a chair, his head lulled forward and arms behind his back.

Willow quickly caught sight of what her partner had reacted so strongly too and also ran forward towards her best friend. Whist Tara untied the young man Willow checked him over with an air of panic seeing no fatal injury she gripped either side of his face with her hands and tried to wake him.

Allowing her partner to see to their friend Tara ran her hands through her blonde hair as strands of it wisped over her face from her previous excursions. Both fighting and making out with her girlfriend on the stairs. Willow loved to run her hands through the softness as they kissed.

Walking over to the demon that stood with a rather bemused look on her face Tara asked calmly what had happened.

“He came in.... I mean, just came in without me answering the door!” The demon explained shouting as though that would explain everything. “That’s not a human thing to do.”

The blonde gave a reassuring smile to her girlfriend realising that it was indeed their fault. Willow had invited her friend over for dinner that morning but as the day progressed things took a sinister turn.

FLASHBACK

Anyanka sat on a park bench bruised and alone in all her years of being alive she had been the one to bring pain and suffering and suddenly the tables had been turned by something she herself had created. Afraid to go home the dark-haired demon looked so frail and vulnerable, her hair a tangled mess and her clothes crumpled.

Shaking her head at her predicament Anyanka sighed. This wouldn’t do at all. Strengthening her resolve she stood and within a blink of an eye was gone only to reappear at another location. Empty boxes littered what appeared to be the back of a fast food restaurant as the smell of stale food permitted the air. Seeing an opening Anyanka walked towards it and peeked her head out seeing that the opening lead to an ally it was then she realised what she was looking for had moved on. Again within a blink of an eye, she disappeared.

Reappearing somewhere dark and damp a stench so foul it made the demon cover her nose with her hand hung in the air. Her feet fought against the oncoming stream of liquid and she realised she was in the sewer. Following the tube-like space for a few moments Anyanka again disappeared.

This time the demon reappeared she could feel it.... so close her senses tingled, her heart raced and her blood boiled she could feel the hatred and evil vibrate through the earth beneath her feet and she almost recoiled back to a safe place, away from what she had created, but she knew this was her fault and if it wasn’t dealt with now she could quite possibly be running forever.

Following the foreboding feeling that got stronger with every step she took Anyanka finally made it to an opening in a dark and dank archway old buildings surrounded the near by area along with crumpled walls and unkempt hedges, cracks in the sidewalk and if a building could look lonely the demon was sure the one across from here was exactly that. Anyanka was getting tired of being in places that were below her, places that left their smell engraved in her nostrils and surrounding her skin blocking out her expensive perfume.

Walking slowly through the archway the half moon shaped structure provided shelter from the world and what the demon supposed was a makeshift home from many homeless people. The light at the end of the arch was somewhat subdued by the large tree to the right of it. With each step the tree become more visible and with every step the feeling of hatred and anger became stronger.

Taking a breath of air to deeply fill her lungs Anyanka determinedly made it to the very cause of all the negative energy pulsing through her senses. Firstly she was greeted with a bloody figure slumped on the ground, it’s eyes open staring at nothing.... seeing nothing. The life that once made that very body move had been taken by a simple slash to the throat. It always amazed Anyanka how if life was so precious it could be destroyed by the simple act of pulling a trigger, raising a fist or foot, penetrating with a sharp object. If something was so precious shouldn't it be hard to take away? Shouldn’t there be better defence mechanisms?

She snapped out of her remorse filled thoughts as a low growl penetrated her ears to send a shiver down her spine. Locating the growl her eyes followed a path starting with two twisted, worn, black coloured feet with toenails that looked like they had been growing for at least a century then made her way up to it’s twisted face. Teeth so sharp they could grind bones and eyes so full of hatred they could burn a hole in anyone’s soul.

Anyanka shimmered away before her creation could attack.

Finally finding herself at the bottom of some stirs in what she presumed to be an apartment block Anyanka used her senses to feel her way to Tara’s apartment. Letting herself in the demon made her way to the bathroom to freshen up and as she splashed her face with cool water she heard the distinctive creak of a door.

Grabbing the heaviest thing she could find which seemed to be a large candle Anyanka creeped out of the bathroom and saw a man with his back to her, panicking she quickly swung and hit him over the head.

END FLASHBACK:

“So you’re saying you followed this thing and you ended up here? Why here?” Tara asked.

“Yes I did, I-I... In all my years of being a vengeance demon I have never seen anything so... so sinister, so disgustingly vile, so utterly evil!” Anyanka ranted. “This thing....”

“This thing that you created.” Willow interrupted with a glare.

“However you care to look at it, this thing is beyond anything I have ever encountered before, and believe me I have encountered a great deal in all my years as an immortal.”

“Well what do you want us to do Anyanka? We can’t do anything it’s up to you; we’ve discussed this already.”

“And I would prefer it if you wouldn’t make my best friend unconscious, he’s fragile.” Willow quipped whilst tending to the still unconscious Xander sprawled across the floor as nobody had been able to lift him into a more comfortable place.

Ignoring the redhead’s dig at her Anyanka continued. “You’re a very accomplished witch; you have access to powerful spell books. Maybe you could give them to me and I could do a spell.”

“Excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude, but are you out of your fucking mind?.... Hello you’re a demon I wouldn’t just hand over magic books to you not even if you were human.” The blonde’s voice raised considerably towards the end of her rant.

Standing up out of her chair Tara made her way over to the demon who was standing near the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room and stood in front of her close enough that their noses were almost touching.

“You have some nerve coming here expecting us to help you when it was you that got yourself in this mess in the first place. For the past four weeks Willow and I have been running around trying to stop this thing and save innocent people all the while you’ve made no attempt to do anything about it. If this thing you created is coming after you help your god damn self ‘cause we’re through.”

The room went eerily quiet as Willow watched her partner say things that may be hard but were necessary.

Stepping back Tara folded her arms and averted her eyes to the floor avoided eye contact with Anyanka, but before the demon could retaliate Willow’s intake of breath made them both look at her and then turn their heads to what had startled the woman.

“It fucking followed you!” Tara screamed, her eyes wide with fear as she turned to run, but as quickly as she turned the creature had made it’s way to her gripping her by the back of the neck and throwing her small frame across the room as though it were an insignificant object needing to be discarded. Her body hit the far wall with a thud and slid limply to the floor.

Willow watched, jaw hung loose as Tara’s body flew through the air, the event seemed to go in slow motion and there was nothing she could do to stop it even though every part of her was screaming at her to help.

Her head spun at the sound of a piercing scream and her eyes caught the last of a struggle between the demon and her creation. The creature hit Anyanka with a mass of force then picked her up above it’s head and hurled her at the kitchen counter, shattering the object with Anyanka’s body.

Willow stood motionless as the creature turned to face her and she instinctively reached for her gun shooting at the monster once to test what affect it would have on him she was satisfied as it stunned him momentarily. Deciding her plan of action she looked over at where Anyanka’s deceivingly frail form laid motionless among a mess of shattered work tops and darted at the demon using the gun to keep the monster at bay.

The creature howled at every impact of bullet into it’s flesh the affect of the small metal object’s lessening the more he took, his eyes watched as Willow reached Anyanka and he caught sight of the necklace the redhead made a grab for.

As quickly as Willow ripped the necklace from Anyanka’s throat the creature was by her side and in a flash of fury the floor went from under her as she flew across the room thankfully landing softly on the couch then rolling off she searched for the necklace she had lost grip of.

The Monster crossed the room within a blink of an eye and stood in front of the redhead it’s teeth bared and eyes bulging it towered above Willow’s small frame and almost smiled as her big green eyes looked at him in terror. Wrapping it’d hand around her neck it lifted her body effortlessly off the floor crushing at her windpipe without a care at all.

Anyanka shook her head trying to focus herself as her brain swished and whirled from being smashed into the counter. Brushing some stray hair out of her face the gagging of Willow struggling to breathe brought her back to reality and immediately she shimmered out then back in again finding herself stood directly behind the creature she frantically searched for something to hit it with. Settling for the lamp next to the couch she swung it as hard as she could against the back of the monster’s head causing it to loose grip on Willow’s neck as she fell to the ground gasping for air.

The creature swung round instinctively and its fist collided square with Anyanka's cheek. The force knocked her back so hard her head collided with the wall and she fell forward. Unmoving.

“Willow!” The sound startled the redhead and the creature, both head’s swung to face Tara the Blonde leaning against the wall, bright light emanating from all over her body as she held out her hand towards her partner. “Grab my hand.”

Before Tara had managed to get out the word ‘hand’ Willow was on her feet diving towards the other woman, something inside telling her she would be safe if she did.

The creature anticipated Willow’s action and made a grab for her catching the material of her shirt it ripped clean off the redhead’s small frame catapulting her forward, she landed a few inches away from the blonde’s hand and scurried forward as fast as she could grabbing it barely a second before the monster reached her.

The creature ricocheted off the bright light that was now emanating from Willow too and howled in frustration.

Realising it couldn't get at Willow or Tara the creature stalked across the room standing above the damaged body of Anyanka and almost sniggered at her vulnerability.

The creature slowly lifted its foot in the air above the demon’s head and was about to bring it down with force before looking over at the two women across the room.

Willow was fighting with Tara to free her, pulling with everything she had, but the blonde held the woman firmly, begging her not to let go of her hand.

“She saved me Tara!!!!” Willow screamed, trying to use her free hand to pry open the blonde fingers from around her wrist “Fucking let go!”

Willow watched in slow motion as the creature’s foot began to descend upon Anyanka’s head then suddenly stopped, it’s eyes widened in surprise as someone he hadn’t realised was there shot at him with Willow’s discarded gun.

Xander stood looking at the creature not quite sure what his eyes were seeing within a second he had a closer view as the monster was stood in front of him it’s arm raised and long nails appeared from it’s finger’s.

Tara released her grip on Willow’s hand at let her partner help, she felt helpless as her arm throbbed and her leg twisted in an unnatural position.

Willow bolted towards the creature throwing herself at it as hard as she could, scraping at its face and neck. The monster threw her off without much effort and swiped at her with its claws catching her upper thigh.

Tara dragged herself across the floor searching for the necklace knowing that was their only chance, seeing it discarded a few inches from Xander’s foot she felt a pang of hope.

“Xander smash the necklace!!!” The blonde screamed above a guttural raw of the creature.

Looking around frantically for what Tara was talking about a slight shimmer caught his eye. Lifting his foot he brought it down with force and felt the small object break against the sole of his shoe before something collided with his temple.

Tara awoke with a headache that throbbed so much it hurt to even open her eyes. Her whole body felt heavy and weak, every muscle feeling like it had done a twenty-hour work out then a hundred-mile run.

She winced as pain shot up her left leg when she tried to move it and cursed out loud when she tried to move her left arm but the same thing happened.

“Ah, Officer Mclay you’re awake.” A nurse stated with a smile as she walked towards the end of the blonde’s bed, removing a clipboard from the holder she then began checking Tara’s vitals.

“Everything’s good, how are you feeling?”

“Like a truck hit me, How do I look?”

“Like a truck hit you.” A voice said even though the nurse didn’t open her mouth.

“Willow?” Tara’s heart skipped a beat when the familiar voice playfully taunted her. Her body relaxed into the bed at the realisation that Willow was ok.

“Hey you.” The redhead smiled, limping towards Tara’s bed, leaning over she gently placed a kiss one the blonde’s cheek and straightened a piece of unruly hair.

“Tara do you know where you are?” The nurse interrupted.

“Oh gee I’m guessing I’m at the Plaza and the only reason I’m aching is because I was taken advantage off by a hot redhead all night long.”

The nurse looked at the blonde her mouth opening and closing.

“She’s fine.” Willow laughed.

“Oh...uhm... ok if you need anything press the buzzer.” She instructed before quickly leaving the room.

“Have you awoken grumpy Officer?”

“Willow will you stop teasing and give me a hug.” The blonde said with slight annoyance in her voice.

Willow chuckled lightly and leaned over the bed, kissing the blonde’s cheek before burying her face in the crook of Tara’s neck, the warm place comforting and reassuring.

“How’s Xander?” The blonde asked whilst savouring the embrace, taking in the scent of Willow’s soft hair she stroked the back of the redhead’s head gently.

“He’s good just a concussion, they let him home yesterday.” Willow said pulling back a little to look at her partner.

“Yesterday? How long have I been out?”

“Two days. You had us all worried, Anyanka too.”

“Anyanka?” Tara said surprised. “Yeah she has a fractured skull and a few broken ribs, I had severe lacerations on my thigh and had two hundred and twenty eight stitches which will leave a very sexy scar and a sprained wrist. You broke your left arm and left leg because of the impact with the wall, plus you have ten stitches which are hidden by your hair line so no sexy scars for you and I’m guessing this whole event is going to cost me thousands in therapy. Other than that we’re all ok.”

“Hey there wil-ster, you weren’t in your room so I... Hey the Tara-nator is awake.” Xander beamed walking over to the blonde and lovingly squeezing her hand not wanting to hurt anything.

“Our night in shining armour.” Tara chuckled tugging on his hand to pull him towards her. Kissing his cheek lightly.

“Well you know, I do what I can.” He giggled, feigning modesty. “Willow filled me in on what happened and stuff, I thought that monster was just a part of my concussion.” He said, his tone more serious.

“I wish it was.” The blonde tried to smile reassuringly but didn’t quite succeed.

“Will someone come and push this thing It’s heavy because I’m sat in it.” A voice hollered outside Tara’s door.

Xander disappeared out the door and came back a few seconds later pushing a wheelchair.

“Anyanka why are you in a wheelchair you didn’t hurt your leg?” Willow asked, bemused.

“No but I’m in a hospital and wheelchairs are appropriate, I’ve seen it on that box thing that’s in my room.”

“Ah, the TV, one of mans many modern creation.” Xander quipped.

“You!” Anyanka turned to face the man as best she could without causing herself to much pain. “You broke my necklace.”

“Uh...” He wasn’t quite sure what to say and was about to apologise but Anyanka spoke first.

“Thank you.” She said with sincerity. “You saved me and them and it wasn’t a completely selfless act because you saved yourself too, but thank you anyway.”

Willow and Tara stared at the now ex-demon wide eyed and shocked.

“What’s your name again?” Xander asked.

“It’s Anyanka.” She said proudly.

He thought about it for a moment before holding out his hand to her and smiling

“Do you mind if I just call you Anya?” Anyanka sounds like I want to sneeze.”

“Anya.” The ex-demon let it roll off her tongue then reached for the offered hand

“Man with the large upper-arms, my name’s Anya.”

The End.

There will be an Epilogue.

xXx Auburn xXx

Edited by: Auburn at: 10/7/04 6:26 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:05 pm 
YAY!:bounce It Continues, Well For A Bit Anyways. Im Sad That Its Almost Over But I've Had Fun Reading It, It Was Quite Good! :applause

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:39 am 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:54 am 
The knight in shining armor, well that suits Xander!:) Hmm damn its the end :confused and i loved this story so much, but well they are all safe so:)

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next