The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Justice Of The Peace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:52 pm 
Wow! :eek What a surprise!

I am so glad you updated although I did not think it would end so soon. Great ending to the story. I look forward to the epilogue.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: justice of the peace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:38 am 
great ending!!

but i wish it didnt have to end :)

thanks for the great story!

-----------------------------

you were the one, you were the only one and you were amazing

Post subject: Re: justice of the peace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:17 am 
Epilogue

Willow awoke that morning with a smile on her face, she stretched whole-heartedly and it was unusual for her to not feel anything at the other side of the bed, but she knew why that was. Opening her eyes the light of day crept in from behind the curtains and the birds chirped happily. Today was the day.

Jumping out of bed there was a spring in her step and a song in her heart her face all the while beaming, a nice light breakfast was all she could manage the butterflies in her stomach chasing away the possibility of anything heavier.

After that, there would be a trip to the hairdresser. Those cute little curls in her hair she knew would drive a certain blonde wild, the manicurist would see to any unruly nail that didn’t adhere to perfect hands and the makeup artist would paint her face to perfection. Not to much and not too little. Just right, because today was the day.

Then there was the trip to pick up her dress; long ivy coloured satin with a split up one leg. The creamy colour accentuating her red hair that she knew Tara loved so much. The dress stayed in the store so nothing could happen to it at Willow’s home. It had to be perfect, Because today was the day.

Xander patiently waited for the redhead to hurry up in the dress shop and take her home, Then leaving Willow to get ready he went home to his girlfriend, waiting for Tara’s phone call to say it was time.

Finally, it was time. The young man scurried out of his apartment, he opened the car door for her like any good chauffer would then drove her to her destination.

After waiting for what seemed like eternity, Willow heard the knock on her door that she had wanted all her life.

Walking calmly to the door she opened it and was greeted with Xander’s goofy grin.

Closing the door behind her, she took his arm and allowed herself to be lead to the limo.

The young man opened the door for her and she slipped into the vehicle. The smile from this morning still on her face.

Tara watched as Willow got in the car and her jaw dropped, the corners of her mouth upturned slowly to a beaming smile at how gorgeous her girlfriend was.

“You look absolutely, positively, without a doubt, unbelievably.... Wow!” The blonde stated not taking her eyes off Willow for a second.

“You look all that and more, way more, millions more...” The redhead gawped suddenly wondering whether it was the right choice to go to a restaurant.

“You’re shaking.” Tara said, lacing her fingers with Willow’s.

“I’m little nervous.” The redhead blushed, still gawping at Tara’s low cut burgundy dress, it’s length just above the knee and clinging to all the right places. Curves Willow knew well.

“Why are you nervous Will?” The blonde gently stroked the back of Willow’s hand easing her nerves.

“Because I've never done this with you before.”

“We’ve been out to dinner before Willow.” Tara chuckled lightly.

“No, I mean.... I mean on a date. You, me... Date. I’m on a date with you.”

“Your girlfriend.”

“Yes, my girlfriend. My gorgeous, blonde, long legged, curvy, sexy as hell girlfriend.”

“Curvy?”

“In ALL the right places.”

Tara chuckled again and lifted their adjoined hands kissing the back of Willow’s fingers.

“Well we would have done this sooner if we didn’t have to wait for me to heal, I’m sorry about that.” Tara said sincerely, guilt tugging at her heart strings.

“No don’t be sorry, I enjoyed being nurse Willow....”

“I definitely loved that!” The blonde stated without hesitation.

“I know I could tell.” Willow giggled at her girlfriend’s interruption.

“You know what they say?.... The longer you wait for something the better it is when you finally get it. I...I guess I don‘t just mean the date, I mean you. I waited for you, I didn‘t know you‘d be so special, so beautiful, so... everything. But you Tara. You were worth waiting for.”

“Thank you for waiting for me.” Tara spoke softly, running her fingertips along Willow’s cheek. Guiding their lips together she gave the redhead a gentle kiss then pulled back to look deeply into Willow’s eyes.

“We love each other, don’t we?” Willow whispered, her eyes full of love. She already knew the answer.

“We do.” The blonde smiled, knowing that was Willow’s way of telling her how she felt.

“I love you Willow.”

“I love you right back Tara.”

“I waited for you too Tara.” Xander spoke breaking the moment between his two friends. “I waited for years but you don’t ever kiss me like that.”

“Xander you have a girlfriend.” The blonde said mock-sternly, her eyebrow raised.

“Anya won’t mind.” He beamed. “She’ll just have one of her friends eviscerate me.”

“Xander keep your dirty mind off my girlfriend!” Willow warned pressing the button to raise the partition.

“Anya was a hoot last night, although I’m not going to stay over there anymore.” Tara crinkled her brow. “She’s still a little sketchy on what’s appropriate human behaviour.”

“Well you didn’t have to go so far as to stay over there anyhow.”

“I wanted our first date to be perfect, I wanted to pick you up and everything, I even included Xander, You know calling him from my cell to tell him I was ready, that was quite funny, but it’s a little difficult for me to pick you up when I live with you.” Tara explained.

“I enjoyed the conversations you and Anya had.” Xander shouted over the half raised partition.

“What conversations?” The redhead asked whilst attempting to fold her arms, but only succeeded in wrapping one arm around herself as her other was busy holding hands with Tara.

“Just about how you smashed into my car when we first met.”

Willow’s mouth opened in disgust.

“No way, YOU smashed into MY car, you hit me from behind.”

“You weren't looking where you were going.”

“I was, but I didn’t expect to be hit by a space shuttle, Miss Schumacher!”

Xander looked on as his two best friends bickered in the back of the limo and he smiled. They made a perfect couple.

The end.... No really this time!

xXx Auburn xXx

Post subject: Re: Justice of the Peace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:16 pm 
Aww, what a great ending. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks you so much for the ride...

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:51 am 
Lovely way to end the story :clap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:40 pm 
Aww this has finished? I've been away and I come back and this is finished!!!!

I liked the ending it was a nice way to end the story thanks for writing it.

Your other story is finished too, I'm on my way to that one now!

:applause :applause :applause :applause

RAGE MORE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:12 pm 
bigwave Auburn :flower ,

Just caught up. I loved the last couple of updates! :clap :bow I can't believe that the fic is over and I missed it. :(

Is there going to be part 2? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:53 pm 
Auburn :wave

I only found your story today, and had to read it all...might I say WOW. I won't be able to explain this correctly, so I hope you can get my meaning...This story contains every element that I consider essential... angst, longing, mis-communication, eventual love, great sex, and lots of tenderness. It's really important that the life changing events aren't rushed... that we are allowed the time for that wonderful tension to build... You excelled at all of these things and so many more I didn't mention...:bow .

To you..:clap :clap .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:46 pm 
bluewillowwitch: I don't think there is going to be a part two this one was hard enough to write :letter I'm glad you enjoyed it though Thank you :flower

Behindhereyes: Hi Kim, you read this story all in one day? I hope it didn't take you too long! My favourite fiction to read is one that takes time for things to build up between Willow & Tara, so that's the only fic I can write it's frustrating at times 'cuz you just wanna get to the good stuff :lol

I'm glad you enjoyed it thank you for the very kind words.

Auburn :wave

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:36 am 
I found this story after reading A Spark to a Flame. I thought that I should take a minute to let you know that I enjoyed Justice as much as I am enjoying- A Spark. The stories you tell and the quality of writing make them a joy to read. Thank you and have a safe and Happy 2005.

Traveler

Post subject: Re: Justice Of The Peace-Complete
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:44 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 am 
3. Flaming O

sweet story, i actually started reading this in 2003 but never got to the end. Sure did so this time. I enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Auburn

As per my last post in 'From Hell to Heaven' I'm just re-reading some stories in the archive. I really enjoyed this story. How oblivious the cops were to Vamps just like in the show, how you introduced Anya and finally pairing her up with Xander. I always thought those 2 make a great couple. I especially loved the way you wrote confident Willow with the vulnerable lonely side opening up to let Tara in even after finding out her big secret just shows what a connection they had and that she couldn't ignore it.

Cheers
Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9