The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: From Hell To Heaven-Complete
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:44 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

This story is so cute i love it.

It only take a minute to see that someone is special an hour to appreciate and a day to love that person. But it take forever to forget.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:30 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

wow. so let me just say this is the first fic ive read as an official member of the kitten board. ive been reading fics here for maybe a year now but ive never left feedback as a registered member or a guest. well, today's the last day i'll ever be able to say that! here goes nothing.

first of all, i really love the altered reality of this story. it's not an addition to the normal buffy plot (not that there's anything wrong with those types of stories!), but rather it progresses with all the characters living semi-normal lives...willow with her career, tara with her secluded lifestyle, buffy, willow, and xander still hanging out. i like that. and i like that you integrated the core personalities of the characters we know and love so as to make the somewhat different approach believable and easy to follow. the story between the girls goes on achingly slow--not in a "just skip to the smut already!" way but in an "awww i can really feel how frustrating this must be for them" way. and the way they develop together is so cute. you havent overlooked any crucial details that i can see.

i havent finished reading yet, but as i type these words at 3:25 am i have no intention of retiring to bed. like a good book i just cant put it down. im sure once i finish with this one you'll see me popping up in your other fic threads, cheering you on (umm bowing down before you). AHEM. all around nice job from what ive seen! :pride

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:53 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Hey Copilot, wow am I ever a bad bad girl for not noticing the feedback you left for this fic, I rarely check my completed fics, but it's habit of which I need to break. (That was me apologising for the delayed reply btw) :lol

Quote:
ive never left feedback as a registered member or a guest. well, today's the last day i'll ever be able to say that! here goes nothing.

Aww, you broke your feedback virginity on my fic? I'm honoured.

Quote:
i like that you integrated the core personalities of the characters we know and love so as to make the somewhat different approach believable and easy to follow.

Well, Willow and Tara wouldn't be Willow and Tara if a fanfic author didn't integrate certain traits of their personalities into a fic, after all those 'traits' are just one of the things we love them for anyway, right? :flirt

Quote:
i havent finished reading yet, but as i type these words at 3:25 am i have no intention of retiring to bed

I hope you didn't stay up too late. A kitten's gotta get their beauty sleep, (although I'm sure you don't need it.)

Quote:
im sure once i finish with this one you'll see me popping up in your other fic threads

That'd be a challenge there are about four of them :blush but if you do read them, I hope you enjoy them as much as you have this one.

Thank you copilot.

Auburn xxxx

"Who gets the toaster for that one?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:53 pm 
19. Yummy Face

It did a double post and wouldn't let me delete. Pfft! Totally ruined my exit!

"Who gets the toaster for that one?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 am 
3. Flaming O

what a sweet fic, i wonder how Tara will adjust but i'm sure they will make it work out together.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey Auburn
I read this ages ago am re-reading and realised I never left any feedback before. This was a beautiful story with a lot of heartache but glad Tara took the plunge and moved. I do feel it ended abruptly and I saw there was a sequel but can't seem to find it anywhere!
Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7