The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Less Sappy More Happy(Sequel to The Perfect Song)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:31 am 
Hey all! Well here is the first chapter to the sequel. If you want to read The perfect Song it's here on pens.

Notes: This is set five years after they all got back together. Buffy and Spike now live together at the Summer's home taking care of Dawn. Who is now 20 and home for summer break. Anya and Xander got married two years before this and Anya is 8 weeks pregnant. Willow and Tara finished college then went to Europe. They are engaged.

And I also promise to make it more fun and less sappy and stuff.

So here it is.

Chapter 1. Back Again.

Lorne was taking care of the bar and kicking out the last of the drinkers. Things hadn't really changed a lot. Last he had heard everyone of those young couples were doing great and were still together.

'Wouldn't it be great if they had come back all at the same time to sing again.' He thought as he picked up the phone.

Buffy was just coming home from patrolling when she heard the phone ring. She was going to go get it when she heard two voices yell I got it. Buffy heard running going across the hall and heading to wards the stairs.

Buffy saw Spike and Dawn trying to get down the stairs at the same time and were having trouble. Buffy rolled her eyes. She walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone as Spike and Dawn landed on the floor at her feet.

Buffy gave them a stern look and said hello.

Both Dawn and Spike walked away with there heads down shoving each other lightly.

"Hello." Buffy said shaking her head. "Hello. Ms. Summers?" Came the voice on the other line. "Yes. Who is this?" "This is....uh....I don't know guess?" "I don't know guess? Smooth Will. Smooth." Buffy heard another voice say.

"Really who is this?" Buffy said. Not quite getting it. "This is two very hot lesbians who need a ride." Willow said as Tara shoved her.

It finally dawned on Buffy who it was. "Willow, Tara. Oh my god! I thought you were in Poltergeist?" Buffy said. Willow laughed. "It's Portugal, Buffy." "Well whatever. Did you say you needed a ride?" "Ya. We're at the L.A. airport." Tara said taking the phone from Willow."Okay. We'll be there to get you." Buffy said. "We'll be waiting outside." Tara said then hanging up the phone.

"You know that was nice just grabbing the phone from me." Willow pouted. "Well it wasn't nice making fun of my hat." Tara said as she put a big pointy white hat on. "No offense honey, but you look like the pope. Or a member from the Klu Klux Klan." Willow said hitting it off her head.

Tara stuck out her bottom lip. "Fine. We should go wait for them." Tara said picking up her bags but dropped them when Willow grabbed her and turned her around into a kiss. A kiss that was supposed to make Tara feel better but it just made her feel more aroused.

Since being on the plane when Tara had an itch she couldn't scratch. They had attempted the sex in the bathroom thing but had been caught. So she has been aroused since and this didn't help any.

They pulled apart and turned to see people looking at them. They grabbed there things and went outside to get some air.

"Spike, Dawn! Come on lets go." Buffy said as she grabbed her keys. "Where are we going?" Dawn asked. "You'll find out." Buffy said as Spike opened the door for them and locked it.

"An. Honey, come on hurry up!" Xander said. "I'm coming Xander. All though not the way I want to be." Anya said from the hallway.

"Anya. I'm sorry that we had to stop but I wanted to see Willow and Tara when they got home. They'll have presents." Xander bribed. "They will?" Anya said poking her head around the corner. Xander nodded. "Well then what are we doing standing around here lets go!" Anya said.

She shoved past Xander and got into the car.

Everyone pulled up outside the airport at the same time. They all jumped out asking questions. Willow and Tara were takin' back by everyone. Then Anya screamed, "Hey! Shut up!" Everyone stopped and looked at her. "Thank you Anya." Tara said.

"Now that it's quiet I can ask the most important question. Were are my presents?" Anya said holding her hands out. Everyone rolled there eyes.

"You know what I think we should celebrate." Dawn said. "They don't need to be bombarded with questions. Why don't we go somewhere." Everyone thought about it and everyone agreed.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Tara asked. Willow slowly raised her hand. "Yes. Sweetie." "Why don't we go to Lorne's place." Willow said. Looking at everyone.

"Oh is that the singing place you told me about. I wanna go." dawn said excitedly. Everyone thought about it a second then decided it could be fun.

"But we can't go tonight." Willow said. "Why not?" Dawn asked. "Well look what time it is. He's probably closed it up already. We can go tomorrow night. I'm pretty tired." Tara said.

"Ya okay. We'll meet at my house around eight. Then head over." Buffy said. Everyone agreed and said good night as they left.

That was the first chapter second chapter should be up shortly.

Post subject: Re: Less Sappy More Happy(Sequel to The Perfect Song)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:49 am 
Wooohooooo!!

Sequel!

Love sequels...

Do continue soon!!

Love your stories!!

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

If homosexuals dont reproduce, why are there so many of them?-Jim David

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:17 pm 
Ditto:D . Great work, thanks.

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Re: Less Sappy more Happy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:11 pm 
Ooh! This has the makings of a great story! :banana

I'll have to read the first one now. I don't think i'll mind the sappy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:22 pm 
BurningWhiteRose: I love sequels too. Thank you.

onyxsundrops: Thank you.

watersong84: Thank you. And i'm glad you don't mind sappy, because the perfect song is very sappy.:blush

Well here is chapter two. This is where the singing begins.

Chapter 2. Singing again.

Xander and Anya pulled into the driveway at 7:58. Spike let them in.

"The lovely ladies arn't quite ready yet." Spike said, walking over to the stairs. "Come on! It's time to go." He yelled. "No it's not. We still have a minute and 32 seconds." Dawn yelled back.

Spike rolled his eyes and went to grab his coat.

A minute and 32 seconds later they finally left the house. Spike, Buffy, and Dawn in the Summer's jeep. Anya, Xander, Willow, and Tara in the Xander mobile.

Lorne's bar was just getting started when Lorne felt six familiar presences as the gang walked in.

Lorne smiled and went over to them.

"Well, long time no see. How is everyone this evening?" Lorne said, inviting them in and seating them at a table. "We're good Lorne. How about you?" Buffy said throwing Spike's arm around herself.

"I'm great. So....who will be the first to sing tonight?" Lorne asked rubbing his hands together.

There were no volunteers until Spike. "Oh bugger. I'll go first." He said. "Thats it honey. You show 'em." Buffy said.

As Spike was picking out a song Tara was lost in thought. "Willow?" Tara asked. "Yes." "When you sing will you sing something for me, something different. Not the usual love song?" Tara asked, obviously have given this a lot of thought. "Sure baby. Anything for you."

Now Willow said this like it was no big deal, but secretly she was searching every part of her brain for something special and different. She wanted to surprise Tara and make her laugh.

She decided to put a break in thinking as she heard the music start for Spike's song.

Spike decided to sing something fun and exciting.

Step inside, walk this way

You and me babe, hey, hey

Love is like a bomb, baby, come on get it on

Livin' like a lover with a radar phone

Lookin' like a tramp

Like a video vamp

Buffy couldn't believe it. This was the song that Spike had sang to her when she was having those nightmares that would keep her up all night. He would sing and hum it to her all night so she could sleep.

Demolition woman

Can I be your man?

Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light

Television lover, baby, go all night

Sometime, Anytime

Sugar me sweet

Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah

Spike started dancing along rather badly and Buffy put her head in her hands.

Pour some sugar on me

Ooh, in the name of love

Pour some sugar on me

Come on fire me up

Pour some sugar on me

Oh, I can't get enough

Spike then started stripping off his jacket and shirt. Girls and some guys started cheering.

I'm hot, sticky sweet

From my head to my feet

You gotta squeeze a little

Squeeze a little

Tease a little more

Take a bottle

Shake it up

Break the bubble

Break it up

Everyone was cheering and Buffy and the rest of the scoobies were up yelling and hooting.

You got the peaches

I got the cream

Sweet to taste

Saccharine

Pour some sugar on me

Ooh, in the name of love

Pour some sugar on me

Come on fire me up

Pour some sugar on me

Oh, I can't get enough

Pour some sugar on me

Oh, in the name of love

Pour some sugar on me

Get it, come and get it

Pour your sugar on me

Ooh

Spike finished and bowed as Lorne handed him his clothes.

That was chapter two. Hope you like it. The next chapter will be up tomorrow.

Edited by: amazonaa at: 8/11/04 10:23 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:46 am 
Here is the next part. Now, Willow's song is Under The Sea from the little mermaid only the words are changed and it's called Outta the Closet. So I hope it's good and I didn't totally screw it up.:paranoid

And also I am very sorry if I offend anyone. I don't mean to.:) So here is chapter three.

Chapter 3.

Spike had finished and put his shirt back on and was now sitting with Buffy again.

Willow had thought long and hard about what she wanted to sing and finally it came to her.

"Okay. That was exciting wasn't it." Lorne said, as everyone cheered. "Who will be next?" Lorne looked over to the scoobies table. They were looking at each other. Willow saw no one was going to volunteer yet so she stood up. Kissing Tara's hand as she left.

Tara couldn't wait to see what her girlfriend had planned for her. Tara had seen Willow thinking really hard and not really paying attention to what Spike had been doing. She knew that Willow had something great planned from the smirk Willow had given her before she walked up on stage.

Tara put her full attention onto her girlfriend as the music started.

Willow was smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't wait to see the look on her girlfriend's face. She watched Tara as the music started.

Ladies and gentlemen

Listen to me

The hetero world

It's a mess

Life outta the closet

Is better than anything

They got in the book

Tara's eyes went wide and her jaw was hanging open. Willow just smiled at her as she kept singing.

The sex is always hotter

In our silky sheets

You dream about going back

But that is a big mistake

Just look at the world around you

Right here on the lighted floor

Such wonderful things around you

What more is you looking for

Buffy and Xander couldn't believe what there best friend was saying. Spike said he knew it would happen eventually and Anya was just bobbing her head along with the music.

Outta the closet

Outta the closet

Darlin' it's better

Down where it's wetter

Take it from me

Willow said that as she smirked and winked at Tara. Tara started to blush and shaking her head.

Up in there dorms

They scream and yell

Out in the sun

They flaunt away

While we devotin'

Full time to lovin'

Outta the closet

Here everyone is happy

As off threw the waves they roll

Out there everyone ain't happy

They sad 'cause they in bad moods

But they are lucky

They in for a worser fate

One day when they are cheating

Guess who's gon' be on the street

Lorne came in and sang.

Tara was thinking Willow couldn't be any cuter, but of course she was. Everyone was going along with it and they started snapping there fingers along with the music.

Outta the closet

Outta the closet

Everyone give us crap 'cause there jealous

We understand

We what the straight folks love to trick

But in the bedroom we have them beat

We've got some troubles

And we love bubbles

Everyone was dancing and snapping there fingers. Tara was laughing at everything that Willow said.

Outta the closet

Outta the closet

Since we are sweet here

We got it beat here

Naturally

Even the closet case an' stray

They get the urge an' start to play

We got the spirit

You got to feel it

Outta the closet

Willow was having one of the greatest times of her life watching Tara go from laughing to extremely embarrassed to unbelieving.

The girl play the flute

A jock gets some cock

The prince announces it

And they soundin' shocked

The president impeached

Three men in a tub

A fluke is the best thing, yeah

Trey she can go

Lings on his knees

The tramp's puttin' out

The preps they can scream

Every one of the scoobies was shocked now. Even Anya.

We touch where it counts

We know where it's at

And oh we can go, yeah go

There was a break in the song as the music played for about 25 seconds. Then Willow started to sing again.

Outta the closet

Outta the closet

When the sun begins to rise

It's beautiful to me

What do they got?

A lot of fans

We got a hot lesbian band

Each little quire here

Know how to jam here

Outta the closet

Every club here

Is always alive here

Outta the closet

Every lesbo knows how to love here

That's why it's hotter

Outta the closet

Ya we in luck here

Floating in bliss here

Outta the closet

Willow said out of breath as she finished the song. Everyone clapped and cheered as she made her way over to the table.

The rest of the gang was looking at her shocked and amazed as she drank the rest of her rum 'n' coke. She turned to Tara and gave her a kiss.

"Was that different and special enough for you?" Willow asked giving her a smile. "You are the cutest person ever." Tara said kissing her back. "I'll take that as a yes." Willow said.

Then they went back to making out.

That was chapter three. I really hope i didn't offend anyone and that it wasn't that bad. Thanks for reading.

Edited by: amazonaa at: 8/12/04 10:47 am

Post subject: WOW!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:35 pm 
LMFAOROTF!!

I loved that sooo much!!!

You are a Star Amazonaa!!

:lmao

And poltergeist! LMFAO

Man i needed to read this, you just made my day!

Great sequel! ;)

Take care, Stace xXx

Post subject: Re: WOW!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:09 pm 
Hehe! That was great! I was rolling on the ground laughing.:lol :lol :lol

I can't wait to see what Tara does!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:31 pm 
That was so great. I loved it.:bounce More please.

:geek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:06 pm 
Quote:
Darlin' it's better

Down where it's wetter

Take it from me

Well done. Great update, I actually choked on my Dr. Pepper.

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:09 pm 
Now that was GOOD! You did a great job on the song :lmao I can't wait to see what ya got in store for the other chapters! :D

To be forgotten is worse than death.

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:28 pm 
Hey. Sorry i haven't had an update.:ashamed I'm having a little bit of trouble with the next chapter. But I promise to have it up by Friday.:D

So here are the replies.

Wired vixen: Thanks for calling me a star.:blush And I'm glad you liked it. For the poltergeist thing i just wrote down the first thing that came to mind.:D

watersong84: Thank you. And don't worry Tara willbe coming real soon. I'm sure you'll really like hers.:eyebrow :smug

soluna350: I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading.:eatme

onyxsundrops: Lol!:D When I read this to my cousin before I posted it to see if she liked it. She started laughing at that exact part and spit orange juice all over me.:happy it was not fun. I'm glad you liked it.

Stormforce: At first I wasn't sure if it was good or not. I thought i would offend a lot of people.:paranoid Oh well. Too late now. Thanks.:D

brittney

~Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"~

Post subject: Chapter 4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:53 am 
Here's the next song. Sorry it's taken so long.:whistle

Chapter 4.

Buffy was the next to volunteer.She got up and sang.

Well you're the real tough cookie.[i/]

With the long history.[i/]

Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me.[i/]

That's O.K., lets see how you do it.[i/]

Put up your dukes, lets

The Demons all rolled there eyes. They should have known it would've been a story about power and how she has it and they don't.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

Fire Away!

Spike laughed when Buffy did the gunshot with her hands. When she said Fire Away.

You come on with a "come on".

You don't fight fair.[i/]

But that's O.K., see if I c

I'll get right back on my feet again!

Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

Fire Away!

Buffy was dancing around the stage. Very bad mind you.

Well you're the real tough cookie.

With the long history.[i/]

Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me.[i/]

Before I put another notch in my lipsti

You better make sure you put me in my place.

She sang the chorus one more time and then ended it by getting into a stance with her arm in the air.

Everyone laughed and clapped.

I know it wasn't very long but the next chapter will be up today. Promise.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:05 am 
This story is great! I especially enjoyed Willows song, so funny! :lmao Hope to read more soon. Hannah.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:38 am 

Yay! Update! HAHAHA brilliant one at that!

I loved the bad dancing....

Update real soon Amazonaa!

Stace xXx

"I can't sleep, everything i ever knew, is a lie, without you” -I don't want to fight

Post subject: Chapter 5
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:47 pm 
willovestara: Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

Wired vixen: Thank you. Ya I figure Buffy has to be bad at something. And I got the finger shooting from my aunt. We were in the car and she was singing this and started doing the motions. :lmao It was great.

Here is the next part.

Chapter 5.

Anya jumped up saying that she wanted attention and wanted to go next.

I saw him dancing there.

By the record machine.

I knew he must have been about seventeen.

The beat was going strong, playing my favorite song.

I could tell it wouldn't be long.

'Til he was with me.

Yeah with me.

I could tell it wouldn't be long.

'Til he was with me.

Yeah with me, singin'.

Xander went bright remembering Anya telling him a story. It had been about one of Anya's foreplay then kill stories. And how she went into great detail about it.

She even showed him what she did to him including singing this song.

I love rock 'n' roll.

So put another dime in the jukebox, baby.

I love rock 'n' roll.

So come and take the time and dance with me.

He smiled, so I got up and asked for his name.

"But that don't matter," he said, "'cause it's all the same."

He said, "Can I take you home where we can be alone?"

And next we were movin' on.

And he was with me, yeah with me.

And we were movin' on and singin' the same ol' song.

Yeah with me, singin'.

Buffy got up to start dancing when Spike pulled her back down. Shaking his head.

I love rock 'n' roll.

So put another dime in the jukebox, baby.

I love rock 'n' roll.

So come and take the time and dance with me.

He said, "Can I take you home where we can be alone?"

And next we were movin' on.

And he was with me, yeah with me.

And we were movin' on and singing that same ol' song.

Yeah with me, singin'.

She sang the chorus one last time. Anya was dancing sexily. Not really shocking anyone until she grabbed Lorne and kissed him.

She got of stage and sat on Xander's lap.

"What?" She said. Xander just looked at her. "Oh come on. It was just a spur of the moment type of thing. I was getting horny." Anya said rolling her eyes.

There was chapter 5.

Edited by: amazonaa at: 9/4/04 2:49 pm

Post subject: Re: Chapter 5
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:58 pm 
LOL! Anya! :lmao I love her,she's so funny without realising it! Bring on the next chapter! :) :bounce Woohoo! I've just noticed I'm a floating rose! Anyway..... :blush Hannah.

Edited by: willlovestara at: 9/4/04 4:00 pm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:26 am 

LMAO!!

Buffy with more dancing, and the appropriate song, and the kissing, and the horniness....oh look a summary! i loved it all!!

More soon?!?!

I am your fic groupie! wahooha! LOL

*ahem* Sorry, bit of a sugar-hits-fic high....calming down....

GREAT!

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:46 pm 
Hey to all of my fic-groupies. ;) Anyway first things first then update.:D

willovestara: Thank you. I love Anya too. Well here is the next chapter and thanks for readin'.

Wired vixen: :lmao It's okay. Go nuts. Its funny. Well here is the next part enjoy. And thank you.

Here is part 6.

Chapter 6.

Tara decided to not be shy and get up there. She had something planned for Willow.

She blew Will a kiss before she looked for the song she wanted. When she found it she told Lorne and he smirked at her and nodded his head.

Lorne turned around to get the music ready. "It's always the quite ones." He said to himself shaking his head.

The music started and Tara stood up there all girlie and sweet. Little did they know.....

Oh....I,I,I...

Do you

Understand what i need

Need from you

Just let me be the girl

To show you, you

Everything that you can be

Except the thing that I can be

(I wanna be)

My turn

Let me letchu know

That I, I can

Promise that I won't do that

So girl

Say the time and place

'Cause you make me wanna misbehave

After Tara said that line she pulled her skirt and jeans off to reveal a red and black leather dom outfit.

Willows eyes went huge and her jaw dropped.

I wanna be bad (bad)

Make that look so good

I've got things on my mind

I never thought I would

Tara started dancing. Swaying and bucking her hips and touching all over her body.

Willow's eyes darkened at the site of her lover and she practically started drooling.

Tara got off of the stage still singing and dancing heading for Willow, making some pit stops.

Wassup?

Tell me what to do

How to be, teach me

All your rules from A to Z

But I don't want

You to mess around with me

Tara sat on some guys lap and lifted his chin up with her finger sliding off him.

I shoulda thought

Tell you what I got is whatcha want

Tara climbed onto a stunned Willow's lap.

Tell, tell me

Do I, I turn you on?

She blew those words into Willow's ear.

I don't want no one touchin' ya

Tara got back up and got on stage.

I, I wanna be bad (bad)

Make that feel so good

I'm losin' all my cool

I'm about to break the rules

I, I wanna be bad

She sang the chorus once more. Then stopped as everyone stood up and clapped and cheered.

She walked over to Willow who was staring at her with that I-wanna-take-you-to-the-bathroom-now!

"Maybe later sweetie." Tara said. Then she sat down and drank the rest of Willow's vodka and orange juice.

There you go. Hope you liked it.

Edited by: amazonaa at: 9/8/04 4:47 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:34 pm 
Hahaha Niiice!

I Liked That Fancy Rip-Clothes-Off Thingy And Revealing The Dom Outfit :drool

Very Nice Touch ;) And Dancing All Sexy To Add To The Outfit??:drool :drool :drool

By The Way...What's That Song Name?

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:23 am 

GREAT! I love that sassy Tara!!

With the clothing, and the touching, and the dirty lyrics, and the stunned Willow, there's not one part i can agrue with!

Love that update so much! And i'm kinda ill with the stuffy nose and stuff right now...You made me happy! :)

Great stuff,

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:55 am 
DreamsToDream: Hey. Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it. The song is called I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford.

Wired vixen: Awww, Well I'm glad I made you feel a little better. I've had the flu for about a week so that would be why I'm late with the update, but I also had to fide a song for Xander. Thanks for reading.

Here is chapter 6. We have this chapter and one more.

Chapter 6.

Xander was the last one to get up there and go and he wanted to do something for Anya.

Xander picked out the song and before he started singing he turned around, unbuttoned the top two buttons, and ruffled his hair a little bit.

Then he turned around and started singing.

I love to love you baby

I love to love you baby

I'm feelin' sexy

I wanna hear you say my name, girl

If you can reach me

You can feel my burning flame

Anya was looking at Xander puzzled. As was everyone else.

I'm feelin' kind of

N-a-s-t-y

I just might take you home with me

Baby the minute I feel your energy

Your vibes just taken over me

Start feelin' so crazy

Baby

Lately, I feel the funk

Comin' over me

I don't know what's gotten into me

The rhythm's gotten me feelin'

So crazy, baby

Tonight

I'll be your naughty boy

Anya started smiling as Xander started to take off his shirt. He was trying to copy Spike and he kind of did except he kind of got his head stuck.

I'm callin' all my guys

We're gonna turn this party out

I know you want my body

Tonight

I'll be your naughty boy

I'm callin' all my guys

I see you look me up and down

And I came to party

Everyone was looking at Xander like he was from somewhere else. Everyone except for Anya. She was enjoying it.

"The bloody wankers gone crazy." Spike said. As Buffy, Willow, and Tara nodded there heads.

You're so sexy

Tonight, I am all yours, girl

The way your body

Moves across the floor

You got me feelin'

N-a-s-t-y

I just might take you home with me

Baby the minute I feel your energy

Your vibes just taken over me

Start feelin' so crazy

Baby

Xander sang the chorus again and then it was over.Anya had a huge smile. She stood up and started clapping. Lorne grabbed the mic away from Xander.

Anya grabbed Xander's hand and led him to the girl's restroom.

There you go. One more chapter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:22 pm 
Hahahah :laugh

Xander Singing A Song By Beyonce (with a few minor changes) Too Funny! I Absolutly Loved It. Made Me Laugh.

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:18 pm 

:lmao Did Xander have to sing high for that song?....i would have paid anything to hear that!

Great update!!

Anya just cracks me up, i could so imagine her smiling and enthused with the clapping and the Anyaness..... (Yah i know Anyaness is not a word :crazy )

Only one more ?! :aww

I'll be looking forward to it!

Stace xXx

Post subject: Chapter 6.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:36 pm 
DreamsToDream: Ya. I was trying to find something for Xander and my cousin mentioned that song and the one by Nina Skye. I think that's the girls name. But ya.. Thanks for reading.

Wired vixen: Yes I know only one more left.:sob But I'll try and make it a really good one.

Chapter 6.

WARR!! What is it good for?

Giles sang as Joyce sang with him.

Absolutely nothing darlin'. Sing it again.

WAARRR!!! What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing honey. One more time.

Giles was really getting into it. As was Joyce.

WAAARRRRRRR!!!! What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing baby. Kiss me.

Giles pulled her into the most passionate and slightly disturbing kiss ever, as the scooby ganged watched.

"Okay. That's not.....ewwww." Xander said. "What is he doing with his tongue?" Willow asked. "Yay and with my mother." Buffy proclaimed.

Lorne was trying to get them off stage but they weren't really listening.

"Lets go." Buffy said. "Ya." "Uh huh." "Quick." Came the replies as they walked out of the bar. Not ever able to look at it the same again.

THE END

I hoped everyone liked it. Thanks to all who read it. And to those who replied also.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

This was sooooo funny!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Willow: Hear that baby you're my always