The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Family Confidential 3: The Boy Ultimatum (Complete)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:27 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Last dibs of the story! :whip

I returned from my great vacation yesterday evening and just finished reading all the chapters I missed.

That Roxy barged into the adoption court date, insulted Kayden of "just being in the way" and had the nerve to cadge money from him afterwards irked me more than the behaviour of the stupid jugde.
Quote:
“Roxy?”

He met her gaze.

“I hope you find a family too.”

Another proof what a wonderful, kindhearted spirit Kayden is - a perfect member for the family!

Yay that Robyn "stated her case" to the judge in such an impressive way. She might be a good lawyer (specialized in environmental law of course).

I loved the wedding ceremony!
Quote:
There was no music but at some point, everyone’s eyes went to the door and Buffy arrived in a long white dress, holding hands with Liam who was in a tux that mirrored Angel’s.

AWWW³!!! :bigkiss
Great that the taciturn Angel gave that long, eloquent speech as his vows. And I loved Buffy's "simple" reply just as much:
Quote:
A smile bloomed on Buffy’s face and she reached out to cup Angel’s cheek.

“Angel, when I look into the future, all I see is you. All I want is you,” she said simply, “So how’s forever? Does forever work for you?”

:flower :bigkiss

Great way of coming full circle by ending the story where it began, on Kayden's birthday.
Quote:
“Yeah if you can’t eat responsibly, then go eat over the sink,” Willow nodded, right as a big blob of jelly fell onto the floor.

Tara arched an eyebrow while Willow blushed.

“I’ll go eat over the sink.”

“Just clean it up,” Tara said quietly.

:rofl
Quote:
“Good birthday, kiddo?”

“Best birthday,” Kayden replied emphatically and it made Willow’s heart full.

She winked at him.

“You only think that.”

Kayden did a double-take.

“Huh?”

“Tara and I have been a family for over 20 years and with kids for almost as long. In all of that time, I’ve learned one inalienable truth,” she replied and held a hand up wistfully, “Best birthdays, best days…they just keep getting better. Especially now we’re all together like we should have been from the start.”

Kayden smiled as he took in what Willow was saying.

“Okay then,” he replied slowly, “Today is the best birthday…”

He full-blown grinned.

“So far.”

:flower Kayden really deserves many more great days in the future and all the love the family can give him!

Now to the epilogue:

Yay that Kayden became not only valedictorian but obviously also a well loved peer among his schoolmates. I loved his speech!
Although I shed a few tears about the fact that Woofy has passed.

Quote:
“Momma?”

“Yes, honey?” Willow asked sweetly.

Kayden hugged her sidelong.

“I love you.”

Willow stood up on her toes to kiss his cheek.

“I love you too, nugget.”

“Even when I leave?” Kayden questioned unsurely.

Willow smiled and reached up to rub Kayden’s back.

“There’s nowhere on this earth or above that you could go that would make us stop loving you,” she replied emphatically

Awww! :bigkiss

Quote:
“College was the best thing that ever happened to me. And MIT is going to be amazing for you. You’ll love Boston.”

“I will?” Kayden asked, a mix of nerves and excitement.

Willow nodded sagely.

“Trust me.”

She watched as Tara laughed while shaking the vice-principal's hand and felt her whole soul wake up.

“I met the love of my life there.”

:flower

Quote:
I guess he wants the D.”

“Willow!” Tara exclaimed, mouth dropping.

“What?” Willow asked, then continued, indignant as Tara continued to stare, “What?!”

Tara’s eyebrows slowly dropped back down her face.

“You really don’t know what you just said, do you?”

“Clearly not,” Willow huffed to save face.

:lol I didn't either and had to google it...

Quote:
“God, I forgot how beautiful it is here,” Willow smiled as her eyes treated her mind to a flurry of memories.

“I haven’t,” Tara replied softly, “Every time the sun catches your hair…I remember. Every time you pick one of my flowers and smell it under your nose…I remember. I fell in love with so much of you here. It’s buried in there forever. Part of my soul.”

Willow slowly smiled. She stopped as they got to the lake and watched the famous Swan Boats taking one of the last rides of the day. She offered her hand.

“Shall we take a ride into the sunset?”

Tara took the offering and hand-in-hand with endless smiles, they did just that.

:flower :bigkiss A wonderful ending to another wonderful story!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:09 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Will's redemption

Quote:
Last dibs of the story! :whip

Woo hoo!

Quote:
I returned from my great vacation yesterday evening and just finished reading all the chapters I missed.

Grateful to see you back and I'm thrill you had a great vacation! I was actually just thinking of you yesterday and was hoping you were getting on well.

Quote:
That Roxy barged into the adoption court date, insulted Kayden of "just being in the way" and had the nerve to cadge money from him afterwards irked me more than the behaviour of the stupid jugde.

She'll regret her behavior one day, when she's all alone. Probably does already!

Quote:
Another proof what a wonderful, kindhearted spirit Kayden is - a perfect member for the family!

Definitely Tara's son.

Quote:
Yay that Robyn "stated her case" to the judge in such an impressive way. She might be a good lawyer (specialized in environmental law of course).

You and I are always on the same page :wink

Quote:
I loved the wedding ceremony!

I'm glad because honestly, if you hadn't suggested the engagement, I probably would have just left them as they were!

Quote:
AWWW³!!! :bigkiss
Great that the taciturn Angel gave that long, eloquent speech as his vows. And I loved Buffy's "simple" reply just as much:
:flower :bigkiss

Having never seen their relationship on screen, I had to rely on quotes to get across the emotion...I think I got away with it :)

Quote:
Great way of coming full circle by ending the story where it began, on Kayden's birthday.

What a year!

Quote:
:flower Kayden really deserves many more great days in the future and all the love the family can give him!

Hard agree!

Quote:
Now to the epilogue:

Yay that Kayden became not only valedictorian but obviously also a well loved peer among his schoolmates. I loved his speech!

I love the idea of him being popular, and kind of redefining popular not as jocks and cheerleaders but just this vibrant, kind kid who has a smile for everyone.

Quote:
Although I shed a few tears about the fact that Woofy has passed.

Killing Woofy is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in a fic, and I've shot Willow!

Quote:
:lol I didn't either and had to google it...

:lol

Quote:
:flower :bigkiss A wonderful ending to another wonderful story!

I'm so glad you liked it!

Thank you so, SO much for all of your loyal support! :bigkiss :flower :wtkiss

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:05 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Quote:
Grateful to see you back and I'm thrill you had a great vacation! I was actually just thinking of you yesterday and was hoping you were getting on well.

Aww, thanks! :blush

Quote:
I'm glad because honestly, if you hadn't suggested the engagement, I probably would have just left them as they were!

I feel honoured that you brought my little idea to life in your story!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Will's redemption wrote:
I feel honoured that you brought my little idea to life in your story!

It was a great idea and a good reminder for me to try and keep the background characters a little bit relevant!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow