The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: The end?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:28 am 
Great ending to a great story:) Finally!!!! they are together... no one thinks the other is a student.....they are in love and together....what else we can ask?...oh that's right....more stories:grin :grin I really enjoy reading your stories, hope to see new stories from you ....soon:) :grin

:heart :peace

M.

Post subject: Re: The end?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:58 am 
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. :D Could we have a sequel please? :pray

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

SweetAmber ~~~ AmberBoard ~~~ Sam´s melody

Post subject: Re: The end? School Days
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:31 am 
I can't imagine a better ending, than the one you gave us :bow . Very sweet and tender, and lets not forget hot :D . From the beginning with all the misunderstandings, til the truly lovely end, you showed us all a very beautiful place :clap .

Thanks for that !

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Post subject: Re: School Days
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:18 am 
Sad to see it end, Debra, but it was simply beautiful and so satisfying. Definitely worth all the hair-pulling and growling and "Oh come ON!" moments and whimpering in submission that you inspired. Thank you for a wonderful story, and is it too soon to bug you for another story?:pray

:bow -Cameron

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

Post subject: FB for School Days
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:05 pm 
Deb - another gem! Always love your stories. Please continue to entertain us. Thanks! :bow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:08 pm 
I enjoyed this fic very much and I thought the ending was the sweetest ever. Of cours,e I wish this story could go on forever but I'm happy about the way you ended it, really sexy!

Amazing story and I hope you hae other fic plans for the future!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:42 pm 
I have really enjoyed reading this and sure didn’t want to see it end. But, hopefully this will only be a brief interlude before you begin a new Willow/Tara story?? Willow’s apprehension about her virgin status and regretting not being better read on the matters of gay lovin’ was quickly dispelled by Tara’s patience and encouragement. Perfect. Very Tara-like, (and Willowy too!) For a moment there, I didn’t think they were going to make it out of the Jeep. Heh. Nice surprise to thrown in a little body piercing for the red-head. I guess she was indulging in a bit more than just “wading” that night, eh? The lovemaking scene is sweet, tender and very sexy. Thank you so much and cheers for completing another fabulous story!

I’m going back to Chapter One and :read this entire fic again! Much Fun! :heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:29 pm 
Willow speaks words of truth:

Quote:
“No, stupid is a good word,” Willow argued, “perhaps only eclipsed by idiotic or very stupid or supremely completely stupid which I guess is actually three words.”
This pretty much sums up both of them throughout the story, doesn't it? Sweet, but rather dense.

Still, despite her lack of "practice," and having done inadequate research, Willow seems to manage quite well in proving her "theory." Ya gotta love the scientific mind.

This has been a fun ride, Debra. Frustrating, oh yeah, but always amusing at the same time. Thanks for your excellent writing, and for giving us something funny and tender to look forward to in these dark times.

Regarding current events, the Ben Sargent cartoon really says it all. Like many people, I've been very depressed since the election. A value system that institutionalises bigotry, and elevates profits over the viability of the planet, makes for an uneasy neighbour. I both admire and fear for those of you who choose to keep fighting for change from within. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Russ

When we love and give it everything we've got, no matter what the consequences, we are doing what we were put here to do -- Geneen Roth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:38 am 
Wow, great ending (and hot!) to a wonderful story. But then again I think all of your fics are great! The frustration throughout was well... frustrating :D but it made ya keep coming back for more. RL permitting I hope you have something new in the works. :pray

Great job as usual!

:applause :applause :applause

-anna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:23 pm 
:thud wow :thud

Great story, fantastic ending. :sob

School could definitely be a good thing, I'd say a wonderful thing.

Thanks for this amazing story.

I enjoyed every chapter.

Take care,

Love :flower

Oh, some friends want to say thanks.

:banana :applause :bounce :pinky :dumbo :dance

:party

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:39 pm 
Speechless <-------- That is me!!

Your story has been truly amazing and i thank you for sharing it with us. Great place to finish off, with their first time......and dude........loved the nipple ring.......very hot! Anyhow.........you know how much of a tease you are, especially after all the feedback from this fic...........and i know that i moaned quite a bit about the utter moments the story sometimes (most times!) gave us...........buuuuuuut, i loved every bit of it you have lots and lots of talent and i can't wait to see what you have instore for us next. I hope it's not to far away...........i need my fix!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:10 pm 
Hey!

Even when it got sometimes so damn frustrating, I've enjoyed very much the story, just like all of yours that I've read. :applause :applause :clap :bow

I'm waiting impatiently for the next one, even I guess it must be really difficult with all the parental duties (That, on the other side, I'm sure are totally worth it ;) )

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you for your writing.

take care

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:32 pm 
Hi Debra!!! :wave

I wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.

I'm a little sad that it's over, though. :happycry

But Willow and Tara finally had their happy ending so all is good! :D

I can't wait for your next literary adventure!

Cheers!! :flower

Shy One

:shy

Post subject: endings
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:26 pm 
:wave :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :bow

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

oh and did I mention the :drool :drool :drool :drool

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Great ending Debra... I'm sad this story is over...but I can't wait to see what you have for us next.

xoxo

Emms

Post subject: Re: endings
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:37 pm 
Great story, I'm sad to see it end.

She danced as they say in that song - like a wave on the ocean.

Post subject: Re: endings
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:58 pm 
What? The end? This is the end? No! It can't be!

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:33 am 
debra-i'm very recently delurked here, and keep intimidating myself out of leaving you feedback. i've got at least a couple of years worth of responding backed up here, and how to streamline all of that into something coherent?-not sure. so i hope you won't mind if i start by praising you generally for a moment?o.k., good.

i love what you've continued to do with the first meeting theme. y'all was such a beautiful take on a "what if" that paralleled cannon seamlessly while taking a completely unique journey. then, with paths, you tied it back into the worst part of cannon, and used that as an inspired starting point to a sequel that still managed to be a first meeting-that's just genius. for the length of the writing of paths, your tara was my definitive tara, she would do something athletic in another fic, and i would think "her leg can't possibly take that".

then, when rl gives you less time to write, you go to a completely different type of first meeting, all absurd and wonderful and "importance of being ernest" misunderstandings. you've disparaged school days once or twice as being somehow less than some of your others, and, yeah, maybe it is a little more porpcorn movie or chick flick than oscar contender, but so what?- nothing bad about an excellent popcorn movie!

even your please series is, in it's own way, a first meeting of sorts. it's certainly about getting to know each other in an entirely new and intense way. there are so many layers to what you are exploring in that fic, it completely knocks me out.

i absolutely can't wait to see what you come up with next, anything you write will always be at the top of my list. i even check other fics when i see you've left feedback-it's like a"two thumbs up" or something (i'm just all with the movie analogies today, aren't i?)

and finally (yes, finally) bonus points for using "this is love" in paths. that song has an intense personal resonance for me, and you used it beautifully. thank you for sharing all of these stories (and the others i didn't name-check)-i hope you never stop-mary

here and now is all that counts,here and now in large amounts,uh-huh
adam ant

Edited by: meretricious at: 11/17/04 7:39 am

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:55 pm 
That was so frigging beautiful..and the nipple piercing..mm :love . Wonderful end to a wonderful story. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:25 am 
Everyone – Thanks for all the wonderful feedback. It is one of the best things about writing on/for a board like this: that the readers are so loving and supportive. A recurring question is about my next fiction: I don’t have anything planned at this time. I’m considering starting work on a novel but not completely committed to that. If I am struck by some W/T inspiration, y’all, of course, will be the first to know.

Yvonne – Hey there. Glad you liked the end. I wanted to make it lovely and final. I’m ok with the feedback anytime you want to leave it. Thanks always.

Insanity – Thanks and yes, the end. I wanted this to be a short, simple, funny fic and it grew even longer than I planned and definitely took longer than I planned. Glad you liked the sensuality and hotness of the lovemaking Thanks always.

Heather – Hey, I’m rereading part of Neverland and still so amazed about your writing. Wow and wow. I’m glad you liked the ending here. Willow’s nervousness is something I’ve rarely read in ff. I mean usually it’s just, how wonderful to share our first time.. never Gee, what if I’m crappy at this? In ff, everyone is a wonderful lover first time and multi-orgasmic but that doesn’t really seem to always mirror reality. Anyway… Yes, I hope this little silly story is done and feels done. I always knew when I started that it would end the night of their first date. Thanks always.

Wimpy – Thanks. I’m glad you like my lovemaking writing. I’ve written so many of them in the past few years that I always want to incorporate something new now. I hope I succeeded. I’m glad you liked the story: thanks for all the wonderful feedback and praise.

WickedReds - :rofl . Yes, to goodness and the nipple ring. I’m glad you liked it.

The Rose24 – Thanks. I’m glad you liked it.

VixenyTarasHot – Yep, the end. Glad you liked it so much. Thanks.

YMKA – Thank you. Yes, definitely together and definitely they know they are teachers. Thanks for the support.

Romy – Thanks. No, I don’t think there will be a sequel. I’ve taken these girls as far as I’m interested. But thanks for the suggestion.

behindhereyes – Thank you. I had this ending planned all along and I’m glad that it went off so well. Thanks.

tarawhipped – Thanks. I enjoyed it very much (both kinds of moments that is). See above note about another story but I’ll still be here reading the wonderful fic on this site.

KJchicago – Thank you so much. I’m glad you loved it.

Willster – I’m glad you liked it so much. I was definitely going for sweet (and of course hot). Glad you found it sexy. Thanks.

Kajun – Thanks so much. I always planned this as a relatively short piece. As I said above, I’m not so sure about another piece. Glad you liked the Tara-like patience. Re: body piercing, I wanted something a little unusual for this nice “vanilla” scene. Thanks.

russ - :rofl . Yes, they’ve both been moronic. Or at least sweet but dense. Perhaps that’s better and nicer. Tee hee. Yes, I think she does fine at proving her theory in practice. Thanks so much. I’m sorry for your depression since the election. I don’t think I’m depressed but disheartened. Part of what is so compelling to me is the margin by which Bush won the popular vote: that many people approve what he is doing?! Scary. I feel somehow that I must apologize for the actions of my country. A hard position to be in. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Irishgrl3 – Thanks. I’m glad you liked the entire story (frustrating as it was). Thanks for your thoughts.

wallflower0204 – Thank you. Yes, a good thing. I’m glad you liked it although I thought it was a somewhat throwaway line but I’m glad someone liked it.

veiled isis moon – Thanks so much. I’m glad you liked the scene with the first time and the nipple ring. I’m glad everyone liked the frustration and teasing.

BARE1975 – Thank you. And like everyone else has said, it was quite frustrating and I’m so glad. :evil Yes, the parenting is just wonderful. Asher turned 10 months yesterday and it seems unbelievable. We’re getting ready for his first Hannukah, Solstice, Christmas, and then birthday! Wow and also wow. Thank you so much.

Shy One – Thanks so much. I’m glad you liked it. And yes, a definite happy ending for these girls.

MissKittys Ball O Yarn – Thanks so much. I always love your writing and your comments. Thanks.

the hero factor – Thanks. I’m glad you liked the entire story.

Tempest Duer - :rofl Yep, that’s the end. The real point to the story was the getting together (or is it the prior-to-getting-together?). Once we got that, I’m done after the happy ending. Thanks for reading.

meretricious – Well Welcome! :wave It’s so nice to see you delurking. And of course, praising me generally or specifically is fine anytime.

Great point about my first-meeting fics. They are my favorite both to read and write so it’s interesting that you make that point. Paths is definitely my favorite. And you’re right that I do consider this fic to be “less than” my others but still fun. And honestly, that’s what I was going for (as you point out).

Quote:
even your please series is, in it's own way, a first meeting of sorts. it's certainly about getting to know each other in an entirely new and intense way. there are so many layers to what you are exploring in that fic, it completely knocks me out.
– Yes, I guess it kind of is about first meetings. My goal with that fic is (besides being totally hot :smirk) to introduce something new in each part – either a new activity or a new writing technique. It’s like a workshop for me. The fact that (some) readers enjoy it is a bonus.

Wow, now, I feel a little bad for all the fics I’ve read and didn’t leave feedback for if you are using that as a flag. Hmmm… Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Quote:
and finally (yes, finally) bonus points for using "this is love" in paths. that song has an intense personal resonance for me, and you used it beautifully. thank you for sharing all of these stories (and the others i didn't name-check)-i hope you never stop-mary
– I also use that song in Two Days. It’s Rachel’s and my song and I love it. I’m glad it resonates for you.

Thank you and thanks for delurking (in a big way). :clap

sam darls – Thanks. I’m glad you liked it so much.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:22 am 
Now see, I knew I forgot to do something!

Deb, what can I say that people haven't already said here? Great fic? Amazing fic? Makes-Washi-smile-like-a-nut fic? You choose. I love your work, as always. And, if the inspiration strikes again, you know that I'll be cheering from way over here. Thanks for this fic Deb, and say hi to the family!

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:39 pm 
holy iuoshdfibawfilgbiaugtn.....nipple ring?!?! NIPPLE RING?!?! oooooomg didnt see that one a-coming....mmmm...niiiiippppllleeee ring!! love it! awesome story!! absolutely one of my favorites! im sad to see it go...but what a way to end!!

~mel:kdevil

NIPPLE RING!! AHHH!!!

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:42 pm 
Washi – Thanks again and always for hosting the Ashvatar. Thanks for the great thoughts on the fic. It was fun to write and fun to read everyone’s reactions.

alysagoddess85 - :rofl I’ll take that as a “ringing” endorsement. I thought the ring would be fun and out of character. Glad you liked.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:46 pm 
wow, that waz just, great, i loved IT!:clap :clap ...did i mention how great it waz yet? and that last chap...well definatly drool worthy :drool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:22 pm 
TaraFan90 - Thank you. I'm always so happy to see feedback from the wonderful kitten. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

To a moderator - This story is ready to go to the Completed Fic Archive whever you have a chance. Thanks.

Sign the ACLU Refuse to Surrender Pledge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:41 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

make some room now dig what you see

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:49 pm 
Thanks so much.

Sign the ACLU Refuse to Surrender Pledge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:57 pm 
that was the most frustrating and awesome fic ever!

:applause

"I think when I cease to go to the bathroom then I can call myself famous. Or Clogged." ~Amber Benson~
Therapy is expensive. Bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:14 pm 
Brilliant!

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. Had me doing this :banana :banana even when a lot of them time I was going like this :gnome just wanting them to figure it out but they way it all came together was perfect :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:24 am 
Awesome fic! I had to endure far less frustration than those who read this from the start, no waiting for the next update :D The way the beans came spilling out was just perfect. Thank you for sharing this!

**Michelle

"these wounds won't seem to heal,

this pain is just too real,

there's just too much that time cannot erase"--Evanescence (My Immortal)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:35 pm 
WTtruelove – Thanks so much. I’m glad that it frustrated you!!! That was the purpose. :evil

hin768 – Thanks. I’m glad you were banana dancing even through the frustration. Tee hee.

Pikescoob – Yes, I think in this case reading all at once would be far less frustrating but less fun too. It was wonderful to see the kittens’s reactions to each successive posting. Thanks for your comments.

Contact your Senators to support the Constitution

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next