The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sticks' Short Fics
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:13 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Ok, I’ve been out of the fic writing for a while, and whilst I still intend to finish both my fics, I kinda needed to write some little ficlet things, so um…here’s one. Hopefully I’ll get more up very soon, but I needed cheering up, hence the little fluffy one-shot. Hope you all enjoy :-D

Title: Loved up Horndog (LMAO)
Author: Lt Sticks
Rating: Hmm…PG-13 at the best, sorry smut fans :p
Summary: A certain redhead has thoughts on the way her life has changed.
Spoilers: Set after Family.
Copyright: Blah blah Joss owns all, blah blah. Sue me, Josswad.
Feedback: *places hand on heart* I, Sticks, am a glutton for feedback. PM me or find me in the weird world of the Net. I’m around :p

I’m not completely sure how it happened really. Xander would laugh if I told him that, and say something along the lines of “Willow, you have an IQ of 15 million, how the hell did you not know?”

All I know is that one day a blonde goddess swooped in and stole my heart, promising to keep it safe, and at the same time, offered her own heart, for me to cherish and protect.

And I will, I’ll fight to keep it safe until my dying breath if need be. Five years I’ve spent as a sidekick to the Slayer, fighting evil incarnate, and noone before her gave me such motivation.

She’s asleep right now, and I kinda envy how she looks like an angel even in sleep, blonde hair tousled and all. The best I can manage is “dragged through a bush backwards”. She gets that look in her eyes though, so I suspect she likes that look. Maybe I should try it for real, and see if it still has the effect.

Uh-oh. My mind’s drifting to that place. Funny really. With Oz, there was passion, and love, but never so unconditionally. It never felt completely…right. With Tara its…everything. Even simple things are a joy.

I glance at the clock, it’s getting late, and we should get up. Part of me is surprised that I’m awake, after the night we had, and then I find my mind drifting again. Thank Goddess I don’t admit that to Buffy, or I would be labelled a horndog for life. Of course, Tara laughingly called me that anyway, but that’s ok, because it’s Tara, and we both know that she’s as much a horndog as I am, and we can be horndogs together, and now I’m babbling in my head and I need to stop.

I turn away from the clock and let my eyes linger on the sleeping figure next to me. She seems so much more peaceful now, with the shadow of her family gone. I feel anger inside me once more at how they treated her, and for a moment I wish I could take revenge. But I know she wouldn’t want me to, it wouldn’t help her really, and so I let it slide. I know I’ll never stop making sure she knows how wonderful she is, however. How essential she is, to my life.

And then I realise, that I do know how this happened, how I fell so completely in love with this woman. Ultimately, I could do nothing about it, I couldn’t not meet her, and know her as I do, and not love her. People may call it fate or destiny or whatever, in the end, her heart sang out for mine, and showed me what love could be. How it was really meant to be.

She showed me who I could be, and I feel tears of joy welling in my eyes, sliding down my face. We face demons and danger every day of our lives, but nothing will get in the way of what we mean to each other.

Sleepy eyes blink open, gazing at me for a moment in concern. “Baby?” I hear my goddess ask, fingers reaching up to touch the wetness on my cheeks.

I can’t say anything- imagine that, Willow Rosenberg, speechless! - and I don’t. Neither of us need to speak, to really say things to each other. I simply lean down, my arms snaking around her, lips finding hers in a kiss that conveys everything I could say to her, if a little less concise and pleasurable. She somehow understands, her heart and soul reacts with mine and rejoices with me.

After an eternity, I break away, to look into her eyes. “I love you.”

Her face glows with adoration. “I love you too.”

All in all, it’s a nice way to spend the day.

Post subject: Re: Sticks' Short Fics
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:37 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Major Antigone, reporting directly to Lt. Sticks. Request permission to speak freely, ma'am.

I was so glad to see your name!This was a lovely treat, going inside Willow's mind and playing over the last few days/hours. We see the spark of anger over how Tara was treated, and we see gentleness as she vows to protect her and show her how special she is, and we get to see that loveliest of lovely combinations: absolute lust with someone whom you also like in great, heaping measures. You really capture her inner dialogue well. I mean, the words, the style--very natural.

Thanks for sharing this with us! I notice the plural and so I look forward to more! Sticks' fics--how cool is that?

Antigone, out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:22 am 

*salutes Major Antigone*

OMG OMG OMG OMG thank you soooo much! Coming from one of my Kitten idols, that feedback was like golddust. *bows down to the goddess that is Mary* :bow :bow :bow

And yeah, I'll be posting more stuff soon. I'm currently writing an assignment on Hamlet for university so W/T writing goodness was a great distraction :flirt :x

Going off to sleep off a hangover before attempting to finish the hell that is Hamlet essay writing :spin

~Sticks x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:39 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

That was beautiful :x Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:48 am 

Sam: Thanks hun :-D btw I adore your avatar :bow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:01 am 

I have a new fic-let here :D Yep, I was bored, starting a Sociology assignment and decided to amuse myself with something to cheer myself up. I hope it cheers any depressed Kitties up, and provides some amusement :D

Title: Cheering up Willow
Rating: R to be sure, for innuendo and the like.
Summary: Our favourite redhead is having a bad week. Our favourite blonde helps to make all things better.
Spoilers: Set in S6, with none of that bad crap. Buffy didn’t die, Willow’s not addicted etc.
Feedback: *places hand on heart* I, Sticks, am a glutton for feedback. PM me or find me in the weird world of the Net. I’m around :p

Willow sighed as she walked in the door of the Summers residence, swinging it shut and dropping her bookbag onto the floor with a lacklustre effort. It had been a long week, filled with papers to complete for college, a group presentation and last but by no means least in the stakes of “Most Stressful Willow-Task” was a meeting with her parents.

On the rare occasions where both her parents were in town and available, Willow could guarantee that the time spent with them would be either boring to the point of a lecture induced coma, or frustration incarnate. Tara hadn’t been present during this particular dinner-having a paper of her own to write that night-so Willow had endured the torment alone. Though in some ways that was a good thing, listening to your loved one’s parents spout a fountain of intellectual knowledge-or crap, as the case may be-about sexual deviance and fads and the like, wouldn’t be the nicest way to spend an evening. Still, the redhead had envied her lover’s escape from the torture of her folks.

She let out another sigh, strolling to the couch and flopping onto it, burying her face into the cushions. The papers were done, she’d just finished the presentation, and her parents were once again off on their academic tours. Yet the feeling of despondence remained, and she expected there to be a dark cloud over her head, about to let loose a torrent of rain.

She frowned, rolling onto her side and letting her eyes close. She needed an overdose of de-stressing, to get over the week’s events. Letting loose another sigh, she allowed her mind to meander off into it’s weird little world, before settling into dreamland.

*******************************************************************************************

Horses! Evil horrible arm-biting horses! Got to get away from them, maybe Buffy can deal with them, if I can find her. Or Tara-she’s great with them, then again she’s great with everything, especially that thing she does with her-

Willow roused to wakefulness to the very nice feeling of someone running their fingers through her red locks. Blinking her eyes open, her gaze settled upon the figure crouched next to the couch, a lopsided grin on her face.

“Long day, sweetie?” Tara asked, her fingers continuing her ministrations.

“More like long week,” Willow groused, her hand reaching for and finding Tara’s unoccupied one. “I missed you.”

“I know, baby. I missed you too,” Tara replied, leaning down to kiss her girlfriend tenderly.

“Stupid college assignments making us spend so little time together,” Willow continued, her mood not improved by the nap she had just had. “And stupid parents being patronising and blind.”

Tara’s brow furrowed in concern. “I think you need some stress-free time, babe,” a gentle smile on her face as she tugged Willow up to a sitting position, wrapping her arms around her. Willow held her tightly, burying her face in her lover’s neck and revelling in the closeness that they had had so little of in the past week. The redhead suddenly found herself fighting to keep a fierce desire at bay, as she had done too many times over the last few days. Sighing, she loosened the almost desperate grip she had on Tara, and lifted her head to meet azure eyes.

“You have any ideas?”

Tara lifted an eyebrow. “I might have a few, sweetie.”

“Oooh, you gonna tell me?”

Tara kissed her again. “Depends on whether you’ll be good or not.”

Willow contemplated this. “What if I’m not?”

A wicked grin was the reply. “Just come upstairs, and we’ll see.”

“Yay!”

*************************************************************************************

“You know, when you said to come upstairs, I didn’t think you’d have this in mind.”

“Is this a bad thing, sweetie?”

“Oh no, it’s just I was expecting-“

“Writhing around naked, making exceptionally loud noises?”

“Vixen.”

“You know you were thinking it, Will.”

“Well, we are naked, so there’s no badness here, and this does feel wonderful,” Willow sighed and sank further into the pillows as she succumbed to the bliss that was the product of a patented Tara massage. The small part of her mind that wasn’t occupied by being enveloped in sensual pleasure marvelled at the strong fingers that worked her muscles into submission, draining the tension from her body and leaving a sense of calm relaxation in it’s wake. It also considered the ever growing ache in her body, at the close proximity of a very gorgeous blonde who happened to be without a shred of clothing on her body, when neither of them had had time to be really alone together in so long.

Tara had ceased her ministrations now, letting her fingers trail up and down her lover’s body, the motions sending thrills up and down the redhead’s spine. She pulled away gently, then rolled over, reaching up to pull her blonde goddess to her. Snuggling close, Willow marvelled at how such a simple thing like a massage could make her feel so much better. Maybe it was Tara, the wonderful woman that she was, that made all the difference. Simply spending quality time with her, being close to her, made all the worries and frustrations go away. She let a smile settle on her features, feeling carefree for the first time in days. “Thank you,” she murmured, kissing her lover’s forehead tenderly.

“For the massage?” Tara grinned, the vixeny side of her emerging once again. “I’m hoping you’d pay me back later.”

“Mmm, well I’ll be sure to pay you with interest, but I meant, for being you. For being able to make things so much….brighter.” She didn’t know if that made any sense whatsoever, but as she looked into Tara’s eyes, she knew her love understood, without any explanation, what she meant. And she was grateful for that.

Willow leaned forward, capturing Tara’s lips in a kiss that conveyed every last drop of love and passion that the redhead had for her. Swiftly rolling them over so that she was on top, she broke the kiss to grin with a loving desire at her girlfriend. “Um, so, I’m thinking you need some de-stress as well, with your paper and all…”

Tara’s eyes glowed with amusement and lust. “Yeah, I’m in agreement with you there, Ms. Rosenberg. What do you have in mind?”

“Well, I seem to recall you enjoy the attentions of Willowhand…”

“Oh yes…”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:34 am 
10. Troll Hammer

dibs!!

:clap :clap :clap wow! i just finished reading both of them and i'm impressed with how you've captured willow's thoughts... it moved me... i think i'm in love with tara too :-D :-D :-D

i think i'm in love with your writing too :x :-D more please...

gotta go coz i'm going to search for your other work/s...

ces

Last edited by tarebear on Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:44 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

:x That was great. Yay! It cheered me up :-D . Thank you. Love sam x

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:01 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Yay! Another of Sticks' fics! You really capture that awful sense of emotional cloudiness, when the actual storm has blown through but the dreariness remains. I also thought it was clever to allude to Willow's parents' patronizing attitude ("fads") than go into great detail about it. I mean, that would be a fine story in its own right, but within a short work, it just...worked.

You know, I chuckled as I read Willow's reaction to Tara's massage: indeed, was it the specific motion of the massage itself, or the fact that Tara was the one giving it?

Love it, Lt!
Mary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:35 pm 

Holy potatoes, I have feedback :) I'm currently sprawled in pain, just got sent home from work with agonising cramps and feeling totally shit, my flatmates want to dump me in a car and drag me to hospital lol, so feedback cheered me up greatly.

tarebear: I'm considering revising one of the fics I was doing because, quite simply, I hated it. LOL! I didn't hate all of it, I just felt I wasn't taking it in the right direction. "Look Out England" is still ok...I think, though I need to get a new update on it soon. It's been too long. Thanks for the feedback :)

sam: Hey hun, glad I could be of service :D

AntigoneUnbound: Oh Mary, words cannot describe how much it lifts me to see feedback from you. I was writing it this morning, pretty depressed as hell after the stress of university assignments
and dealing with evil cows in the room downstairs, and figured a dose of W/T would help things.
And I'm glad someone noticed the thing about Willow's parents (I LOATHE them btw), I had briefly contemplated going into that little aspect more, but decided to let it slide a little. I might do a short fic on such a hellspawned event as W/T dealing with them, just to create some laughs. Thanks for the comments *bows*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:32 am 

Ok, I have another load of fics! Here's the first of the batch, the others are kinda songfics, and thus I need to either come up with good lyrics or good songs....oh the challenge! I'm also tempted to get the rating up, though I'm wondering if Kittens would like an occasional short fic with W/T goodness of the naked variety.... :eyebrow

This particular short is dedicated to Mary (AntigoneUnbound) for 1) giving me the idea for it and 2) writing such awesome works (Kitties, go read her stuff if you haven't already done so, it ROCKS!)

Enjoy!

~Emma

Title: The Parents
Rating: R I think…for innuendo and references…
Summary: Willow brings Tara home to meet the folks. Horror, Horror!
Spoilers: Set after Family.

Later, Willow would wonder about all the demons, witches and plain evil humans she had faced, since becoming best friends with a vampire slayer. Of all of them, none could really be as frightening as a pair of academic scholar-y types, who had just happened to have brought her into the world.

Now however, she walked along the path toward doom, fingers clutching her girlfriend’s with a strength that confessed the nerves she felt, but was trying to hide.

“Y-you ok, sweetie?” Tara’s soft voice broke into her ever-growing sense of impending disaster, and she looked over to capture a concerned blue gaze with her own.

“Yeah, just, you know, worried about them. I mean, they took that whole coming out speech well…um, I think. They didn’t yell anyway. Maybe they were thinking it’s a phase. You know it’s not a phase right? I mean I love you more than life itself and nothing could change that, and they can go shove their phase talk up their-“

“Honey, you might want to take a breath at some point,” Tara interrupted her gently, Willow’s babble calming some of her own nerves. She’d never seen the redhead so agitated, even when her laptop was attacked by a virus, she hadn’t been so edgy. That, in truth made Tara more nervous; having never met Willow’s parents, she didn’t know what to expect, apart from the descriptions from her girlfriend and their friends-which hadn’t reassured the blonde at all.

They reached the house, and entered without pause, both girls seemingly of the thought of “we’d better get this over with quickly”. That plan was thwarted, when Willow closed the door and turned to find…no parents.

“Huh. Maybe they’re out, we are a little early,” the redhead reasoned, the situation doing nothing to soothe her anxieties.

“Just a little hun,” Tara closed the distance between them with her trademark grin, glancing at the clock on the wall, seeing that they were, in fact, half an hour early.

“Well you know, I don’t like being late,” Willow countered, letting her arms slip round the blonde’s waist, resting her head on Tara’s shoulder.

“We’ve got some time to kill then, baby, how about you give me the grand tour?” Blue eyes sparkled, igniting a similar spark within green orbs. The redhead pulled away, then offered her arm in a gallant gesture.

“M’Lady? If you’ll follow me…”

“Oh God, oooooohhhh God, right th-“

“Willow? Are you here?”

“Holy shi…” Willow began to exclaim, before Tara’s hand prevented the completion of the expletive. Wide eyes regarded each other, taking in the position-quite literally-that they were in. And on the floor of the kitchen, no less.

Never before had the two witches dressed faster, had they had time to consider it, they may have contemplated the unconscious use of magic to aid them in Mission Save Ourselves from Parental Embarrassment. However, thirty seconds later, two clothed-yet somewhat dishevelled-young women greeted the Demons from Hell-otherwise known as Sheila and Ira Rosenberg.

“Hey Mom, Dad,” Willow hugged them with forced enthusiasm. “We got here a little early, didn’t hear you come in.”

“Oh, that’s ok, we had to stop by at the university, we could have picked the two of you up, but Bunny said you had already made your way over here. Hello Tara, it’s very nice to meet you,” the whirlwind that was Sheila breezed through the house, leaving the two lovers stunned.

Wow, she remembered your name. The redhead exclaimed telepathically.

I did convert you to the lesbian side of the Force, sweetie, that’s not a thing many people forget.

Vixen!

“We’ll get dinner ready girls,” Ira said, after politely shaking the blonde’s hand. “Oh, by the way Willow honey, your shirt’s on inside out,” he added, a slight smirk on his face as he left to join his wife in the kitchen.

Only sheer force of will kept the redhead from dying from embarrassment. Only devotion to her lover kept Tara from doing the same.

*************************************************************************************
Dinner had been surprisingly unremarkable. Willow and Tara talked a little about college life and their studies, which had naturally led to one of Sheila’s spiels about some paper. The two witches took the time during that to telepathically flirt, which had been much more enjoyable than talk of academia. Willow and Ira had chatted about his latest computer, which he had been testing for a company. He had recommended her to the company for a summer internship, which the redhead had been interested in for a while.

Now Willow had been taken captive for a moment by her mother, and Tara was sitting in her girlfriend’s room, looking at the pictures of her lover, when said lover’s father approached the door.

“Can I come in?” Ira asked, and the blonde nodded, watching him step into the room, glancing around.

Oh Goddess, don’t let him mention the fact that he almost walked in on his daughter and I having sex on the kitchen floor. Oh and whilst I’m at it, don’t let him find that cross nailed to the wall, Willow would go nuts about that.

“I uh…must admit, when Willow told me you two were together, it was a surprise,” he began hesitantly.

Oh. This is either the “hurt her and I kill you” speech or the “we don’t accept you” speech, Tara thought darkly.

“Um, sir, I know it’s p-probably not what you w-wanted for her, but I love her, more than anything, and I’d never do anything to hurt her. And I know she loves me, and that…makes me happier than I’ve ever been” That demon spell didn’t count, I didn’t want her to be hurt by me, and I hope I’ve made up for that now. Tara marvelled at how little she had stuttered during her little speech, yet a part of her told her, My heart doesn’t stutter.

“I know.”

Ok, what?!?!?! Where’s the “I don’t care, it’s evil” part?

“Um…sir?”

“It doesn’t take a genius to work out how much in love the two of you are,” Ira said, coming over to take a seat on the bed. “Willow’s never looked happier. And I know Sheila and I haven’t always been there for her.” He looked ashamed at the admission of that fact, then brightened a little. “I also know, that you’ll both be there for each other, always, even when the other people who love you, can’t be around. And that, is what I’ve wanted for my girl.”

“I will always be there for her, you have my word.” Tara spoke to confirm his thoughts, and to confirm that his belief in them was justified.

“I’m betting you were expecting either a “this is wrong” speech or a threat to kill you, if you ever hurt her, huh?”

“Kinda,” Tara admitted with a grin.

“I think Sheila will be giving Willow that speech right this minute,” Ira sighed, a little resigned. “I might have to do a little persuasion on my wife, and you may have to cheer my daughter up.” He contemplated the impending disaster that may be building downstairs. “Or we may have to stop them both from axe-murdering each other.”

“I’ll handle Willow,” Tara offered, and both ran down the stairs, to find...two redheads hugging.

“Oh my God.” Two bemused bystanders exclaimed.

“I love you Mom,” Willow was choking out.

“I love you too, Willow,” Sheila was sobbing, the façade of lecturer-mode disappeared.

Ira and Tara regarded each other. “Are we in some alternate dimension or something?” Ira asked.

You don’t know how true that could be, Tara mused.

*********************************************************************************

“So, she really is ok with it?” Tara asked later, when they were back at their dorm.

“Yeah, I mean I was yelling at her a bit at first, actually I think that was what made her see, you know? Where were you and Dad anyway? Did he give you some evil “I’ll kill you, you’ve corrupted my girl” speech? Cos if I have to get large with the butch, I will.”

The blonde laughed, settling into bed beside her lover. “No, he was cool about it, he said he’d never seen you happier.”

A red-topped head settled onto a bountiful chest, arms sliding across to embrace strong shoulders. “Well, that’s because I’ve never been happier than when I’ve been with you.”

“Sweet-talker,” Tara grinned, dropping a kiss into her love’s hair.

“Only the truth. Besides, I said the same thing to Mom, I think that, along with the righteous indignation of being labelled a fad, convinced her it was the real deal.”

“We do, you know.”

“What?”

“Have the real deal.”

“I know.” Both settled into contented silence for a moment. “Though I’d give anything to take back that comment Dad said about my shirt.”

“Oh Goddess, I thought he was going to say something to me about that.”

“Heh…I can imagine that….oh god, I can actually. Evil.”

“Well, at least they didn’t actually see anything.”

“They still interrupted us,” Willow grouched, earning a deep laugh from her lover.

“Typical, I’m worried about being embarrassed, and you’re annoyed that we got interrupted.”

“Baby, you were getting me going there, I was frustrated all through dinner!”

“I’m guessing I owe you something then.”

“Sounds good to me. Maybe I can return the favour too, I mean, you must be pretty frustrated yourself, I’d be more than happy to mmpgh!” Willow was cut off by the wondrous feeling of soft lips against hers.”

As lips travelled to delicious places, all the redhead could moan was “Horny, now…”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:54 am 
10. Troll Hammer

hehe! this one is really funny :lol :lol

my fave part of this story:

Quote:
“Oh, by the way Willow honey, your shirt’s on inside out,”

more shorts soon i hope!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 am 

Hehe thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed writing it, I couldn't decide whether or not to have the folks be really horrid or not, I think I like the way I did it (shock horror, Emma likes something she wrote...the world must be ending!)

Thanks for the feedback.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
“Oh, by the way Willow honey, your shirt’s on inside out,”

My favorite part of the story too. That was a funny one, but good. I like how Willow's parents responded, surprisingly well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:13 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

That was so good :x . And the shirt comment was the best :lol . Love sam xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:16 am 

Hee! Everyone likes the shirt comment. I'm so proud *sniff sniff*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:20 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I really enjoyed all those stories. I hope you will post more soon :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:50 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Lt. Sticks, you have been awarded the Medal of Kittenhood for stellar performance in the line of fiction. Congratulations.

Oh, I loved the parental scene! There were so many great humorous touches; e.g., the way Tara imagined Ira's possible responses and then his guessing that she had anticipated those reactions. Woudn't it be incredible if every parent who says, "All I want is for my child to be happy" really meant it, stayed true to it? Sigh...

It was also interesting to see the anxiety that flowed b/w our girls. I mean, there was a lot of stress in there and yet while each was certainly affected by the other's, she could also anchor her. True alliance.

So glad to see this!
Mary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:18 am 

LOL thank you all!

I have about 5/6 stories in my head, its a case of getting them onto well..."paper". I have at least one is a musical type one, with Willow on a mission, I have one from just after NMR and one after Family, then there's a weird spoof one, and a post Entropy one. Mainly PG goodness, but I'm thinking at least one of them (Entropy) will be higher rated, as we all know what happens (W/T happily ever after and Joss hung from a tree :p)

Mary: *proudly accepts the Medal of Kittenhood* wow...I feel an Oscar-style speech coming on :P

I personally haven't had the uh...pleasure of taking a girl back home. Possibly cos I live so far away from home. My parents however were great about me coming out, even if they are a little uh...stone agey. I've read fics where Willow's folks don't particularly accept her and Tara, and whilst very well written, I've always found them depressing. So the idealistic optimist in me came out to play there.

I personally loved coming up with the shirt line. I would never have believed myself capable of such humour, though considering how sardonic and dry I tend to be IRL, I think you Kitties have all had an influence on me. Be very proud.

I may be able to get a couple of the stories done before the weekend, I had a couple assignments for uni the last two weeks which held me up a bit. Thankfully they're all gone.

*bows*

~Emma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

I just read all the shorts, and might I say, that medal is well-deserved!

And yes, the shirt line was also my favorite. ^^ Can't wait to see more!

-Sol-