The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: My Muse Hath Returned Triumphant!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:03 am 
Oh MY God That Nearly Had Me In Tears!!!! :sob

I Must Say That Was One Of The Best Stories That I Have Ever Read!!! Good Job! I'm Gonna Miss The Updates To This!!!

D2D

Damn You Vile Woman!!!- Stewie Griffin

I Try My Best To Feed Her Appetite, And Keep Her Coming Every Night... - "This Love" By Maroon 5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:30 am 
Wow DW, that was amazing. Love it - got me all misty eyed too!!!!

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

There is a little bit of Amber in all of us.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:18 am 
Wow, i skipped one or two breaths when Joshua died. :(

I sort of expected something bad to happen, but i guess not this. :sob

Amazing story! I liked it a lot! :)

s79

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

Post subject: Re
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:39 am 
DW...that was...well...wow

Im all...teary and amazed and...wow

That was such a brilliant fic and just so moving....i honestly cant say much more right now...am too amazed...

wow

*hugz*

~Gabs

Post subject: Re: Re
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:33 am 
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

great story.....but so so so sad at the end.....

xoxo

Emms

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:26 am 
Bravo! :clap

Great fic, and you know what? It would make a great movie! ;)

I was a little shocked when JJ died, it made me sad just like when Rocky dies in "Mask"... but Willow having a healthy baby at the end sort of cushions the blow :)

I'll definitely keep this story in my archives :)

Christine

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:56 am 
Replies:

lilMissFortuneCookie -- Um... I hope that you took away a little something more from this story than the opinion that Willow wouldn't own a Melissa Etheridge poster. But, I'm glad you took the time to respond. Thank you for your feedback.

Puff -- I knew that Josh wasn't going to have a very long life. It was an idea that I really struggled with. I kept going back and forth on it, trying to avoid the inevitable. I thought that maybe it wouldn't happen, it certainly didn't have to, but as I was writing and getting closer and closer to that place where either Josh was going to stay or leave, it was almost as though he made the choice himself. He said, "bye." I didn't say that for him (as odd as that may sound coming from the writer), but really he was the one who chose to say it. If he had just said "night", he probably would have made it to the end. But he knew. It's weird how characters just take on lives of their own. I have known alot of Joshuas in my work, and I feel that if we all got to know at least one "Josh", we would all be better, more complete people for it. Thanks for reading :)

Oracle of Magic -- Sarah, your effusive responses never cease to make me feel the warm fuzzies. So much nummy feedback goodness to munch on. As I said to Puff, I knew that Joshua was going to go... but I fought with it until the moment he actually did. Willow's ominous comments were as much to cushion the blow for me as for my audience. It was like me saying, okay DW, you're laying the groundwork here, you know it's gonna happen, so just get used to it. But how to you get used to the idea of the death of a child? It's impossible. I started crying at my keyboard the second I wrote "...and never woke up." I didn't stop crying until I finally got to "The End." and I still got all teary when I went back and re-read for spelling and grammar. Which I think I should probably do again cuz I am sure I missed some stuff through the weepiness.

I'm glad that you appreciated Tara calling an ambulance for Willow before she told her about Josh. I imagined Tara going into a sort of state of hyper awareness, functioning almost in an autopilot type mindset. I don't think it even occured to her that calling an ambulance preemptively was at all extraordinary, she was only doing what was necessary to protect her family.

Abby being a "normal" baby wasn't a twist really. If anything it was totally obvious. The decision for Abby to be without malady wasn't some grand scheme in my mind to "save" W/T from any further pain. To say that would suggest that Joshua was a burden, and I just can't be okay with an idea like that. Josh may have had his difficulties, but his parents loved him to much to see him as a problem. Every child has their problems, it just so happened that Josh's were a little more pronounced.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and inciteful feedback. I always look forward to it!

wimpy0729 -- It seems I got alot of people crying with this story. Including me. One thing I tried to communicate was that even though life does go on, no matter what tragedy befalls us, there is still a degree of sadness that never really goes away. Although I didn't say it in the story, I feel that both Willow and Tara aged incredibly following Josh's death. I tried to express that through Willow commenting on Tara leaving Easter Seals and talking about the heaviness that had settled on their lives. There is no way to ever really be free of a tragedy like the loss of a child. But life, inevitably, goes on.

slayer obsession -- You and I are both blessed I think in being able to work with these amazing people. Thank you.

Tiggrscorpio -- I'm sorry if I compromised your butch status by making you cry.But don't worry, it can be our little secret, along with everyone else who reads your post. Oops. I was concerned at first that Willow's reaction to Tara's proposition was a bit too over the top. I mean, talk about your hefty knee-jerk melodrama. Willow was unreasonable while at the same time she also was totally in her rights. It was a very weird place to write from. How do you write being wrong and right at the same time? Somehow I managed it... though it still does seem a little too high drama for me. Oh well. So long as it works, I guess.

TaraWillFan -- Thank you and you're welcome :)

Insanity -- I'm sorry I made you cry at the start of your day...and wow, such an early start, too! Hopefully as your day progresses my depressing story won't bother you too much. I'm glad that you liked it despite the tears.

DreamsToDream -- Only one of the best and not THE best? Wow...I must be slipping... Just Kidding :) Thank you for your kind words.

WillowPowered -- Thank you :)

snuggle79 -- I know what you mean about forgetting to breathe. I held my breath while writing it too. It was a difficult moment to get through. No one ever expects the death of a child, no one ever should.

gabbles -- Thank you. Your loss for words speaks volumes. I am humbled.

MissKittys Ball O Yarn -- Yeah, it was sad. But I'm glad you liked it.

BFR from Paris -- Wow, "Mask", there's a movie I haven't seen in ages... such an awesome movie, too. It's interesting you should think it would make a good movie, b/c when I write, it almost feels like I am describing something I am watching in my head. Sometimes I even hear underscoring... which I try to communicate through describing my character's feelings or emotional state. I have no clue if it works or not... but I can still hear the music none the less.

Cheers!

DW :pride

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:02 am 
All I can say is :sob

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

SweetAmber ~~~ Amber Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:46 am 
Let's set the scene shall we... I'm sitting at my computer in my office (that used to be the baby's room with the previous owners.) I've spent the day slaving away - purchasing and assembling patio furniture; hanging the last set of mini-blinds; hanging 1 of my gf's paintings above the fireplace; finally running and attaching the computer network cable along the wall in my gf's office (before she kills me), through the wall into my office, up and over the door - pausing not so briefly to remove the baby border wallpaper that's in the way; then it's time to hang the 2 wall shelves in my office as well (and since I had to move the big shelving unit out of the way to do that, I might as well get rid of the baby border around that part of the wall don'tcha think?); well, the ladder is in there so let's hang up the painting my gf did for my office and my limited edition Xena Chakram (at this point why not?); and then oh, yeah Tuesday is trash day so let's break down all the boxes and make sure the trash cans are out.

Now it's 11:30 pm - whew. I'm done :bounce and tired :yawn but I haven't been on the board for a couple of days since I was out of town, so let's just take a quick peek shall we. Oh, looky DW has updated Special. The ending of a really cute story is just what I need before dreamland and then BLAMO :sob

I was too busy crying last night to reply. To say that J.J.'s death startled me wouldn't do justice to the word understatement. This story is amazing. Your ability to pull the reader into your world is awe-inspiring. My only complaint - angst warning if you please: danger ahead; stock up on the tissues; do not read in public - anything like the above would suffice.

Fade to black...

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:01 am 
:sob :sob :sob

Oh god....that was awesome. It was like....the most beautiful W/T I've read....It reminds me of my cousin. Cept, he died of cancer. :happycry

It was just...great.

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

ps: All the other scenes were....:luv2 :sheep :luv2

Post subject: Boo Hoo!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:30 am 
OMG!!!!!

:sob

That was just so.......:sob

It was brilliant, but also.......:sob

I can't believe it ended that way........:sob

I loved it, but it was just so.......:sob

Pardon me while I run for the Kleenex........:sob

I hope you write another fic soon!

Your writing is just amazing!

I loved it even though I'm....:sob

Thanks for sharing this with us! :heart

Shy One

:shy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:41 am 
DW-

I don't think I have every actually left you feedback before, but this is certainly quite a place to start. Let me start out with the general things I loved about this story.

--Willow's voice as your narrator. The way you capture who she is and how she got to where she is now is so unique. This is not the same Willow we find in the cannon. She is, somehow, more. Deeper, more mature.

--Tara. I am a huge Tara fan, and am prone to be more protective of her as a character than anyone else. And she, like Willow, has an amazing depth in this story. I like that she is doing what she feels is right at the time, but at the same time is not settled. She wants more.

--The tension of wanting more that runs throughout the entire story. First it is Willow who is frustrated and alone. It is a palpable feeling that so many of us can associate with. Then it is Tara who wants more out of life than the utterly fulfilling work she is doing now. Her desire in no way cheapens the work she does, but at the same time, you know its not where she is going to stay. Then there is the joint desire for another child. And finally the ending with losing Josh, and always wanting him. The story opens and closes, in a way, unfinished. It isnt unfinished in the sort of way that expects a sequel, rather, it is unfinished in the way of life. There are no tidy fixes. And in most cases, no unbridled happy endings. You have captured that here.

--Life. Life permeates this story with such a realism that it is at times poignant and at times outright painful. The desparation that is so thinly veiled in the opening of the first few chapters rings so true. Willow driving so far out of town to get to drive Tara home, and then Tara so quickly volunteering to watch JJ on the nights when Will has class. You get the feel that these women have been waiting so long for the other to come along, and they are just in a hurry to get to the part where love is declared.

--Love. I think the ideas of love throughout the entire story can be described in one quote.
Quote:
It is impossible to describe what it feels like to love someone so completely and unconditionally. Your every breath is for them, your every thought, your every move, your every motivation; all for them, because without them, your life has no meaning.

It is this love with reckless abandon that will expand to encompass Tara and eventually Abagail. We are so used, in the Buffyverse, to seeing that love first expressed for Tara. But here you present a case where Tara is second in line, as it were. You feel that all the way through the story. It is also part of the beautiful complex dynamic you have created. Bravo.

I could go on and on with individual quotes and discussion of each chapter, but if i did, i assure you my post would be as long as your story. Sufficed to say, you wrote an amazing story that has quite obviously touched alot of people. Thanks for sharing, DW.

ash

Can you help me with this heart in my chest? It ain't perfect, but you should see me use it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 pm 
Oh my god..that was..so beautiful..and so incredibly sad..I cried with happy tears and sad ones too. Joshua sounded so beautiful. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: > Re: My Muse Hath Returned Triumphant!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:07 pm 
:cry :cry um think i need a minute alone

:cry :cry :sob :sob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:09 pm 
DW,

I can understand why your muse would be conflicted. the Nukkie summary (hysterically long winded) made me lol but the seriousness of this final installment needed exactly what your talent brings; drama at it's finest.

As I read through the latest update I could feel the impending loss for them both. You've written Willow with such dedication to JJ. It is an honest portrayal of a parent who makes the choices necessary to care for a child with special needs. They aren't often popular ones but love sometimes forces those tough moments. I could feel half way through the update where this was all going. I was weeping as you started referring to him in past tense. I loved the dynamic here. The relationship that formed when Willow allowed herself some attention as well. This is fantastic Fic! I'm so glad I abandoned my protest to read this one but honestly I'd read anything you posted here at pens.

Thanks again,

Urn of Osiris"All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the Web of Life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:55 pm 
:sob :sob :sob Oh my god.... what can i say? That was.... amazing. Your whole story has been amazing, but that.... it was amazing, wonderful, beautiful, yet heart-wrenching, devastating and utterly heartbreaking. When i read Willow telling us that day had been J.J's last my heart sank and then shattered as she continued and explained her devistation at the death of her son, her world. Tears sprang to my eyes when i read the last two sentences.... and it's something i'm not going to forget in a hurry.... but it's no secret, DW, you've got an amazing talent for writing, and this just goes to show. Not many people can reduce others to tears from their writing...

Anyway, i just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed this story. Amazing isn't a strong enough word. This story will definately stay with me for a long time. And i can't wait to read more of your work.

~ Jen:sob

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

Post subject: special
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:15 pm 
DW,

I have never posted fb on a fic, but this was just amazing. The emotion you put into this was over - whelming. You actually have me crying, and that's saying a lot comeing from me. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's truly amazing.

~Krissy

"Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see. "

~ Helen Keller

Post subject: More Replies
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:26 pm 
More Replies:

littlecrazy80 -- All I can say is: :hug

shuyaku -- Wow! You were one busy little kitten yesterday! Very industrious. I'd say you should be very proud of a long day's work. Sorry I couldn't help you end your day on a happier note. :( But I'm glad you liked it anyway. As for your suggestion about disclaimers... it would sort of destroy the impact, don't you think? I try to avoid disclaimers unless it's issuing a rating adjustment. Like with this story....it went from PG-13 to R. Now readers know there will most likely be an intimate scene, but they still don't know when. Writing is sort of like being a magician, it's all sleight of hand. I make you look one way and then (as you say) BLAMO, I surprise you by coming from a different direction. If I were to tell you what I was going to do before I did it... it would take away the "blamo"... and I live for the "blamo" :)

BurningWhiteRose -- I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, and for all the cliche it's worth, I'm sure he's in a better place now. But I'm glad you found my little story beautiful, makes me feel like I've accomplished something truly "special".

Shy One -- Whoa.. that's a lot of tears. I'm writing other happier stories, I promise. For silly fun, check out Broadway Baby somewhere on this board... probably page 4 or 5.

astrangerhere -- Yay! Your first feedback for me! Wow, and it's long too! I love lengthy feedback :) Okay...you know, I hadn't even realized that I had a theme of "want" navigating through this story. But now that I have read your feedback, I'm like, damn, Ash is right! Go me! Seriously though, this happens to me alot, I get so caught up in the lives of my characters and where the road is taking them, that I don't even realize that I've created identifiable themes. Maybe I should just hush up and pretend I am that smart and I really did plan it that way... but the fact is I'm not and I really don't... it just sort of works out somehow. The couple of things I did actually plan were infusing the story with the realities of love and life. The quote you used was essentially my thesis statement, even though it came rather late in the narrative, it encompassed everything I felt the story was about. I did take a chance with making Tara "second" to Willow's affections for Josh. I was concerned that this might not fly with some readers... obviously I was insane for thinking that as it seemed to go over just fine. Thank you so much for reading, and for your thoughtful feedback. :)

sam darls -- Thank you :)

tmr -- :hug take all the time you need. Sorry I upset you, so.

Urn of Osiris -- Well, it seems I've succeeded in tissues all around this time. I've always felt, and as a parent I think you may agree, that parents should always put the needs of their children before their own. Willow did this to the point where she almost lost her identity. Which does happen. Thank heavens for Tara though and her infinite patience and desire to really "know" Willow and be a part of her and Josh's lives. I'm glad you abandoned your protest too. My threads feel incomplete without some Urnie feedback. Thank you!

Ginner WTluv -- Wow... thank you. I don't know what else to say really. :)

AFMN -- I'm your first fic fb post? I took your fb virginity? Wow... I'm humbled. Thank you.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: More Replies
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:36 pm 
I'm replying late, I know, but after I read this update, I was crying my eyes out. Seriously. As I was reading, I kept seeing that all the verbs about J.J were in the past, and I kept feeling this dread coming, and I was telling myself that that wouldn't mean anything, right? Was I wrong.

When JJ said "Bye", I knew what was gonna happen. And, the water works started.

I know I haven't left feedback on this fic, but I have been reading it since th'e first update, and it's yet another DW fic that I love. Kudos, seriously.

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:51 pm 
*grins*

I've spent a fair amount of time the last day or two catching up with this fic, and I've been utterly addicted from the start!

You've done a masterful job of taking a creative approach to a storyline and tying up the loose ends well enough to make it completely realistic and believeable.

And Joshua, Willow, and Tara were all portrayed so sweetly I loved watching them all develop over the course of the story.

awesome fic :D

-Lauren

~Blissfully Akimbo~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:02 am 
Thanks, that was an amazing story and wonderful last update. I had a feeling Joshua wasn't going to make although it didn't help with the reading, you nearly had me in tears. I like how it finished, Willow and Tara are as strong and right for each other as ever and the they have a daughter to love.

Michelle.x

Post subject: Yet more replies :)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:56 pm 
Replies:

Washi -- Seems I got a lot of people crying with the end of this story (including me). Here's some tissues, sweetie. Glad you liked the story. And would you mind updating my site so that Special is complete there too? Thank you :)

LunaMuses -- I always make believability a priority in my storylines, even the more fantastical ones. It's cool when peeps appreciate that. Thanks :)

veiled isis moon -- Thank you :) :)

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Yet more replies :)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:29 pm 
DW,

OMG!!!:thud When u told me you had ended it I thought it would end like most fics I read...wanting to know what happens afterwards the story ends. Which they say is a great way to end a story, but in my opinion ending it so where the readers aren't wondering. I'm joyfully content and happy and very grateful how you ended it. I loved the ending it was very inventive and great ideas. I was on the verge of cry for JJ's death, which suprised me majorly, but his death was the most good way someone could die. Thank you for doing it that way, don't know i'd be able to handle the story if u did it any other way. Though how you wrote it with them still morning them, i know how it is to loose someone you love so much and i still wonder daily how they would have viewed something or did it. Just wanted to say I love this story! Loved the whole idea of it...and that it was very touching. Thank for writing it, it was a great and totally absolutely great story by a terrific writer. I'm defently looking forward to more of your stories.

If there isn't a DW fanclub yet...I'll start it! Your a fabulous writer and deserve your own little fan club;)

Hehe...nuff blabbing now... laters...

-Rose aka Muse

Quote:
Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

Post subject: This Reply Train Ain't Stoppin!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:04 am 

RoseWitch -- Thank you so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed the story. I'm trying to decide which of my unfinished stories to work on next. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Post subject: Re: This Reply Train Ain't Stoppin!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:34 am 
I liked this fic...good job

About others fic of yours...maybe the heart rules the mind..you'll have a very happy girl...and I think I'm not going to be the only :)

Cheers

Giulia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:01 am 
Yeah i think you should continue with 'The Heart Rules The Mind', i really miss that fic.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:02 pm 
That was just gorgeous. I'm not reading all that much fic these days, as I'm on here infrequently enough that I lose track of a story and have to either reread it in its entirety or give up, but I saw on the update thread that this one was finished, so I thought I'd check it out.

So I read this in one sitting. Frankly, I'm a little shell-shocked right now (in a good way): this story has jumped into my brain, and after stopping for lunch before replying, it's >still< spinning around in my head.

The prevailing thought is that this is truly beautiful. What a beautiful boy, with a beautiful mommy and a beautiful Taddy (don't know why that, specifically, yanked my heartstrings, but it did). I feel kind of like Buffy going on about the beautiful love, the miraculous love (without the goofiness), because that's what you portrayed so ... damn ... beautifully. I was going to try for a different word here, but why bother? It's like a theme.

One of the things I've been thinking is that this fic was so different, because usually in fic, W/T's kids are hacking into government databases and/or rediscovering lost magical arts by age four: they're gifted. But then I realized Josh >was< gifted. He was gifted with loving parents, friends, extended family. He was gifted with an eternally innocent heart. And he shared that gift with two mothers who cry for him every day, but still look at things as he would have looked at them, because he taught them there was so much to love in this world.

Gah, I'm crying again.

Bravo,

Sass

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:19 pm 
I have the same problem as you, Sassette, but fortunately I dropped in to read this story after its completion (thanks for the rec, btw.) This incredibly poignant story was so different and original than the other W/T children stories that I've read. While remaining true to the strength of Willow's character, you managed to show us a facet of herself that we'd never seen before. I really enjoyed it.

--

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit." -- "Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost."

Post subject: Yes, there's more...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:54 am 
TaraWillow18 -- Thanks. HRTM, hm? Well...I'll talk to the muse and see if she's inclined.

veiled isis moon -- Yeah, I anticipate a large number of requests for that one. It's really up to my muse to decide. We shall see.

Sassette -- Thank you so much. I started chuckling when you quoted Buffy... but you are so right. That is exactly what I was trying to portray here (minus the goofiness, as you said). It was an excellent theme to build on. Thank you also for noting that Joshua was a very gifted boy, he gifted everyone around him with his presence. "Special" people are special for a reason... to show us the true power of unconditional love in its truest form of everlasting innocence. I'm so very glad you enjoyed this story. (And everyone reading this go read Sass's Vignette Series! I'm certain most all of you have... those of you that haven't are truly missing out on some fantastic scenarios!!)

darkmagicwillow -- I am just as guilty as other authors in writing stories with W/T having extraordinary children (NMWYG/TYA, anyone? :blush ) But I think that J.J. is beyond a shadow of a doubt the absolute most extraordinary child I have ever written. It was thanks to Joshua being so amazing that I was able to explore that side of Willow we hadn't really seen in depth before. So, I also have Josh to thank for opening my eyes to see things I hadn't before. Thanks, Josh. And thank you, DMW for your reply.

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:56 am 
brilliant.

just brilliant.

i've always been a fan of your work, DW, it is always deeply touching and vibrantly felt.

this fic hits close to home for me because i'm adopting a little girl in a few months, and there could be some problems with her birth.

there's a chance that my daughter may be a special needs baby. however, after reading this fic, i feel ready to brave anything that life can throw at me.

thank you.

-Kristi.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next