The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic - Come Away With Me
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:04 pm 
Now Washi why is it that you always ask questions you know I won't answer? ;)

Time flies by when the Devil drives.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:03 pm 
:bigwave Toni,

I loved it! :applause :applause Can't wait for more. :pray

Grace :glases :flower :fallen :peace

-------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:01 am 
It's really all your fault, Grace so I've you to thank for prodding me out of my torpor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:53 pm 
Hey Toni,

It isn't my fault that youra great writer and that you stuff rocks! :applause

Grace :flower :peace

-----------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:54 am 
Ohh but it's my fault that I seem to be corrupting innocent fanfic readers. I am only imitating an author. Bob and Ruth are the real deal ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:15 am 
Yay! Singing Danceing Willow! I almost died laughing at your reference to American Idol!!! Keep up the great work, and I'll be waiting for Will's and Tara's reunion!

:kitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:42 pm 
:bigwave Toni,

You are a real dea writer. And ys yo are corrupting us. But at least we are having fun on the trip along the way. :p Moe soon. :pray

Grace

---------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:20 pm 
Well hello.:bigwave I am one of those newbies to the board and I picked your fic at random. I must say you are quite a writer.:letter This is a wonderful fic. Just wonderful. *purrs contently* I am one happy kitty right now. :grin Thank you very much for writing such wonderful words. I do believe this kitty will return for more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:11 am 
Toni,

I finally found time to catch up with this story...remind me to tell you about my own fountain dancing escapades sometime...not now.:D

I look forward to reading more, and I agree with Becca...Willow smiles should happen often.

Thanks!

-E

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:17 pm 
Whoa. I didn't even know you updated, but I am glad I just happened to stumble into this thread. A fun update. Willow needs her Tara.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: Message from Toni
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:11 pm 
Per Toni's request, I'm posting this message. -Mickie

Hi Folks! Just wanted to let you all know that I've left the Kitten and the Pens pretty much permanently. Lots of IRL stuff that has come down lately that I need to straighten out so I'm streamlining my life as much as possible. That being said though, I'll try to have someone post the final chapter to CAWM this week or next week sometime. After that, I'll be en route to VA (moving is SUCH a bear). Please do keep in touch and if you all would be so kind as to email me feedback, I'd be much obliged. You can always reach me at kieliran@hotmail.com. I promise to respond. Thanks for everything guys. You've all been hella supportive and loving and I just can't thank you all enough. I'll miss a lot of things and quite a few stimulating discussions.

Love to y'all,

Toni (Kieli)

Be happy people. Happy people don't self destruct.
-Cyndi Lauper

Edited by: pagnmickie at: 7/2/03 2:12 pm

Post subject: CAWM
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:41 am 
Hello there,

I just found this wonderful amazing story...a little late but none the less....please try to finish it..it would be such a shame !!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: CAWM
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:02 pm 
You know, I have to say that I'm surprised my fic is even still here. :shock Looks like I'll have to get off my duff and actually wrap up this monstrosity. :read

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:40 pm 
Please do finish...I've been waiting a long, long, long time for Willow to get back to the apartment and either end it or seal up her relationship with Tara. Hope you really will send an ending. Good luck with your move and your life.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:39 pm 
Kieli, I love this fic. I do hope you find the time to finish it. I know how hard it is to do with RL, but it's a beautiful story and I'm sure you can give it a wonderful ending. We'll wait patiently.

"The toast is fine. Toast bread good...anything else bad. Bad! Evil!" Amber Benson referring to the food at The Friar Tuck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:18 am 
Hy Kieli,

what did you expect...good things never disappear.:D

It would be sooooo wonderful if you would finish this fic, you went so far and now you just simply CAN´T let us sit here not knowing what will happen:sob :sob :sob :sob

lots of hugs and encouragement

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

Aishling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:29 pm 
:shock Wow...that was very sweet....working happily as we speak (well as much as bloody IRL job will allow) :letter :crash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:50 pm 
Hey..wow, Ive just read all of this and I think it is soo amazing..I really love it :love Love sammmi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Chapter 13 (a bit of a teaser, not the whole chapter)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:12 pm 
Chapter 13 – Feelin' Like A Red Letter

Juggling a half empty Starbucks mug, Philly newspaper and overstuffed briefcase, Willow practically fell through the front door while unlocking it. With the door still half open, she dumped her things in the nearest corner, kicking it closed with her heel. Talk about a long day, she thought tiredly. I feel like I’ve been ridden hard and put up wet. The redhead giggled a little at the connotation that flitted through her mind. She decided that Becca was far too much of a bad influence on her.

Willow wandered into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of Shiraz, pausing only to toss her keys on the polished oak phone stand near the door on the way and press the blinking red message light on her digital answering machine.

Beep! “Hi baby! It’s just me.” Oooooh, Tara-voice. “Just wanted to let you know that I’m home already. My flight was earlier than usual (shocker of all shocks), so I decided to ditch the city and relax in a nice hot tub. I’ve not quite reached the bathroom yet, however. Care to join me? Call me when you get in. Love you!” Beep!

Willow’s emerald eyes darkened as she shuddered with pleasure at the thought of being deeply immersed in suds, hot water and smooth, silky Tara-skin. She could feel her own skin tingling at the prospect of being close to Tara again. The months they’d been away from each other had clearly taken a toll on the redhead; she had deep circles under her eyes from stress and lack of sleep and her skin was slightly pale. She hurriedly packed a few things into a leather Kenneth Cole overnight bag, taking small sips from her chilled glass every now and again.

Every second they spent apart had been driving Willow to distraction. She thought she’d be ok with Tara spending so much time away, that she could finally sort out all the confusing feelings in her head. But the separation only helped to deepen the ache she felt when Tara wasn’t near. Willow told herself that had to be a sign….of what, she still wasn’t sure.

The late afternoon sun filtered in through the clear glass of the patio doors, lending the last vestiges of its warmth to the living room. The erstwhile hacker sat brooding while finishing off the last of her wine, her eyes unfocused and pale green in the gathering gloom. She idly fingered an intricate carved amber & silver necklace that hung low on her chest, a spontaneous gift from Tara while she was in St. Petersburg, Russia. The blonde had been so giving and loving, not only to Willow but also to her friends and family. It was a rare gift indeed to find someone so selfless. Willow berated herself for even balking at committing to Tara. What’s not to love? she thought. I couldn’t ask for a better lover, a better best friend. Her eyes narrowed as a sudden thought zipped through her head like lightning. Willow placed her wine glass in the sink, quickly gathered her things and headed out the door. Once she left her driveway, she flipped open her cell phone and punched in a few numbers. “Chad? It’s Willow. Remember when you said that you owed me a big favour? Well, sweetie, it’s time for me to collect,” she smirked. Oh yes, this is going to be schweet!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow was greeted with a tiny note on the front door of her girlfriend’s home when she arrived fifteen minutes later. Come in, baby but make sure you take off your shoes. *ILYTMD* --Tara (for those that don't know, this is a personal lover thing....ILYTMD = I Love You Truly Madly Deeply...get it?? )

A loopy grin cross the redhead’s face as she read it, her heart beating fast with anticipation. She pushed open the door and gasped in surprise. Warm candlelight filled the entire living room, reflecting the colours of the mixture of soft red rose petals and gold/red leaves spread out like a trail on a white sheet from the door to the bedroom. The atmosphere was ethereal and Willow turned round and round in wonder. She started in surprise when she heard a woman singing softly in the direction of master bathroom. Tiptoeing quietly up to the door, she gave it a gentle push and uttered a small gasp. Candles were dripping wax everywhere, a bottle of Two Paddocks 2000 Neill Pinot Noir was sweating in a wine chiller by the porcelain clawfoot tub in rather large bathroom and Tara-skin was gleaming in the candlelight, making her seem if she were made of pure silk. Poor Willow, a wicked little voice chortled in the back of her mind. You never had a chance in hell. If you hadn’t completely fallen for her before, you bloody well have now. Willow mentally swatted her demon libido and went back to swooning a bit more.

“You know,” Tara said archly. “You could come in and wash my back instead of gaping at me with the door open. You’re letting out all of the warm air.”

“Ahh but what fun would that be?” Willow smirked. “Besides, I really think you love all this adoration stuff, even though you doth protest too much.”

“Hmph, I’m a simple girl, dear. And I simply want you to come here and start kissing me. Can’t have me wasting away for lack of attention, can we?”

“Nope, that simply won’t do,” Willow remarked as she stripped down to the bare essentials and slipped into the tub behind her girlfriend. Tara gave a contented sigh as she leaned back against her lover’s chest.

“Now this is what I have been waiting to do for months!”

The hacker kissed the blonde’s bare shoulders and neck as if distracted. “Baby?”

Tara turned slightly to look into Willow’s eyes. “What’s up?”

“What do you think we’re doing?” Tara’s eyebrow quirked up at the question. “I mean, what do you think we are to each other? Are we just casual lovers or is this the real deal for you?

The blonde stared at her with incredulity. “How could you ask me that? Don’t you know by now that you’re the only one for me?

Willow blushed slightly, almost ashamed at having questioned Tara’s motives. “I-I didn’t want to upset you or anything. I was just, you know, asking. Just wanted to make sure of you,” she continued, hoping the light-hearted reference to a Pooh quote would ease the sudden tension out of the conversation. However, Tara wasn’t having any of that. She turned around completely in the water and held her lover’s face in her hands.

“If I have ever given you any reason to doubt that I love you and care about you very much, I want you to say so. Ok? No secrets, no hiding. That’s the deal.”

Willow gave an almost imperceptible nod. “Ok. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“I’m not really upset just concerned. You know, I don’t share my bathtub with just anybody,” the blonde commented, flashing her trademark crooked half-smile.

“Well then I’m glad you chose me, then.”

Both women settled back into the tub and chatted amiably for a little while longer, catching up on the goings on in each other’s lives, then later filling the house with warm heat from their lovemaking.

In the early hours of the morning, Willow found she was having trouble sleeping. She got up as quietly as she could, wrapped herself in one of Tara’s huge fuzzy robes and walked into the kitchen to make some cocoa. She noticed an insistent green flashing light on the breakfast bar as she opened the refrigerator to get milk. At some point or other, her pager must’ve been going off like mad because it was still blinking angrily like a discarded lover. She picked it up and pressed a few buttons to see what the message was. All set and good to go. I think you owe me one now, girlfriend.—Chad A happy Willow-grin stretched from ear to ear. It was definitely going to be a good morning.

edited a little bit to smooth out a couple of tiny wrinkles and change the chapter title....ain't done with them yet
Time flies by when the Devil drives. It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.

Edited by: Kieli at: 1/11/04 10:09 am

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:30 pm 
Woo Hoo! Update! Coolness! Now, you got me very curious to know what Willow's cooking up... Thanks for not letting this story go. It rocks. :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 13 (a bit of a teaser, not the whole chapter)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:56 pm 
Good thing I'm sitting or I surely would have swooned ...an update...and a "WOW" too! Please...pretty please....pretty please with cream and a cherry on it [also a personal lover thing! ] don't make me wait another six months for the next update!! Actually, it was cool of Willow to confirm Tara's feelings as long periods of time away from each other don't always make the heart grow fonder! Anxious to discover what Willow has planned...hope to read it soon! Kudos for the update and your RETURN !

Hope it's safe to resurrect your story form the "dead letter" file and start adding on to it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:43 pm 
Glad to see you back.

I have missed this story. I was wondering how they would handle being away from each other for so long.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:59 pm 
Washi: Well you do know it's all your fault I came out of hiding, right? :grin

Incitatua 8: (egads what a name! :shock ) :happy Everyone's a critic *sheesh* LOL Just foolin'....thanks for being patient with me. It's been a LOOOOONG 2003 :stink

Rose: Hello dear *hugs* What? No witty repartee? You wound me! *chuckle* Honestly though it's good to see you again.....You need to come visit more often :wave

It's been tough trying to decide how to end all of this....in truth, I've no idea how it's going to end or where I'm going next with this. Looks like you might have to wait until Friday evening for another update. Can y'all hold on that long?

Edited by: Kieli  at: 1/8/04 10:00 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:36 pm 
I have been in love with this story from the beginning and it's like the return of an old friend to see a continuation of it or dare I even dream, a resolution to it?

You, my good woman, are a writer of the highest order in capturing the essential "aaawwww" factor in the Willow/Tara romantic splendour.

Nice to see you grace us with another chapter after your prolonged absence.

Hope things are less hectic in 2004 and you can revel in their fruits of your creative labours.:bigwave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:12 am 
Holy crap. You're back!

Wow, from one kitten who fell off the face of the earth to another...

Welcome back!!

If you get a chance, call me! (as I have *again* misplaced your number....I'm moving apartments and it's amazing how little bits of paper get lost...)

Cheers

DW

"Promise me you'll never be linear." "On my trout."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:04 am 
Ooh, great update, and I love this fic soo much :flower . I'm glad you've got back to writing it. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:27 am 
Hello there,

WOW...that´s what I call a fast reaction.....

I´m so happy that you still have the time to finish this wonderful fic....just look at all the happy kittens all over the place :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty

Please don´t let us wait again to long.....:pray

Aishling

PS.: it DOES pay off to roam through the borad if such fic´s are found !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:23 am 
'Licious!..erm...you know, shortening that down just brings really wicked thoughts....but you know what was intending so..:p Can I just say I was so blushing at the compliments? Really, I don't deserve them. I'm just a poseur really who has a really huge romantic streak....which makes me a short teddy bear who keeps trying to have attitude but fails every time. You're a peach, dear :heart

DW: Oh egads, woman, am I going to have to pin my number to your shirt? (Hmm some people may get the wrong idea, but I digress). Which email address are you using now? Eden didn't tell me you were switching apts so I don't know if I have a good # for you. kieliran at yahoo.com Ok?

Sammi: Well you did put in a request, did you not? :wink

Aishling: To be honest, I've been thinking about finishing this up for quite a long time now. But with moving halfway across the damned continent and trying to find a job, my attention has been rather fragmented. So...I needed an escape....I missed the girls, what can I say? :laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:47 am 
Hey There Toni, :wave

Wow, you're back on the board. :applause So good to "see ya" that I've even been motivated to post a reply. Who knows maybe this will eventually lead to posting poems again and it would have all been started by your posting an update. ;)

By now I guess you are also on the East Coast, cool. Hope all went well w/the move.

_________________________________________________________________________________

“In the evening of life we shall be judged on love.” ~ Madeleine L’Engle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:38 am 
Thanks SO much for the name flame...that make you feel good? Not cool and very unexpected behavior for this site.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next