The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/14)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
Dibs-y Goodness! :banana

You are the king of college dibs!

Quote:
Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm glad that Tara settled relatively smoothly... I really liked their phone calls...

They'll miss each other, but the phone calls will be a big help...

Thanks for commenting :)

willowtaralover -

Quote:
Hi Laragh :bigwave

Hi!

Quote:
YAY new interlude :)

I like that enthusiasm!

Quote:
Oh Tara, don't let those ass holes get to you. Some people just have no appreciation of other's rights.

Some people are just cranky a-holes.

Quote:
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool Sorry about that Laragh but Tara in a shower = nakedness = bouncy booby fun time, just don't tell Willow or she'll go all BAMF on me.

You are incorrigible :P

Quote:
Another fun chapter there Laragh, I especially enjoyed the phone call between Willow and Tara which showed that no matter how far from each other they are they are still in sync with one another.

Ain't that the truth!

Quote:
Can't wait to see what happens next.

Some Tara, some Willow, then some W/T together! :D

Thanks for your feedback :)

Update Directly Below

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/14)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

~Interlude #3: Gratitude~

Tara checked herself out in the mirror to make sure she was presentable.

She’d been doing it for the best part of 30 minutes and knew she need to just leave before she drove herself even crazier. She had her little map to guide her to the university campus she was starting classes in, but she wanted to give herself extra time to get a bit lost and grab something to eat.

She put on her jacket and tied it tight, then took a deep breath of courage and grabbed her satchel and new textbooks.

She stepped outside of the room at the same time as her next door neighbour, a tall, curvy and busty woman with soft brown skin. She smiled over, friendly, at Tara and started speaking in rapid-fire French.

Tara stared for a moment, then composed herself.

“Um, pourriez-vous parler plus lentement s’il vous plaît?” she asked, requesting she speak slower.

The girl just smiled.

“Américaine?” she asked in a thick French accident and got a nod in return “New student?”

Tara nodded again and the girl offered her hand.

“Je suis Amélie. I was new last year too, je suis originaire de Lyon. Have you taken breakfast?”

Tara shook her head shyly.

“Not yet.”

Amélie gestured her forward.

“I will bring you and show you the school. What are your classes?”

Tara gratefully fell in step.

“Mostly art, and some French history.”

“Perhaps we will share an art class,” Amélie said with that same cheery smile, “Is it your first time in Paris?”

Tara nodded and Amélie got a wistful look on her face.

“You will love it. Do you need a tour? I will show you the great art in this great city, the culture, oh you will love it. All do. And we will find you, what do you American’s call it…hunk! A French hunk.”

They were out on the street and Tara was getting a fresh perspective in the daylight. She was a bit mesmerised and dazed thinking about actually being in the city she'd dreamed of for so long. It took her a minute to register what was said and she blushed as soon as she did.

“I’m um, not interested. In hunks, that is. But thank you, I'd love to do the other stuff.”

“Ah, oui-oui, even better,” Amélie replied with a grin, “Then we will find you a beautiful French woman. Not girl, woman. An experience like no other.”

Tara shook her head, although politely.

“I’m in a relationship.”

Amélie shrugged.

“And? You must experience a French woman while you are here. Take a lover, it is the French way.”

“I’m not interested,” Tara repeated, firmer than she’d intended for someone who was showing her such kindness.

“We will see,” Amélie replied, letting it go as they arrived outside a quaint little coffee shop, “Best coffee in Paris, you will thank me.”

They got a seat at a small table outside, and a short, elderly lady came waddling up to them.

“Madame Babineaux, voici Tara. Elle est Américaine,” Amélie said, introducing them, “Tara, Madame Babineaux, la propriétaire.”

Tara shook her hand and tried her best to understand whatever the woman was saying to her, which sounded like a lot of enthusiastic greetings.

“Merci,” she replied politely, squeezing the woman’s hand warmly.

The older lady smiled and totted off, only to return moments later with two coffees on saucers with croissants on the side. Tara took a bite of hers and licked her lips.

“Ces’t très délicieux,” she said, adding on shyly, “I need to start speaking it if I want it to get better.”

Amélie nodded and continued conversing with Tara in slower French.

Tara was very appreciative, and overall amazed, that she might have already found a friend. She would be forever grateful for walking out of her room at that moment and to have been taken under the wing of someone.

It was a tiny band-aid over the ache in her heart from missing Willow, but she’d take it if it got her through the day.

A friend was never a bad thing. A French friend to show her around was a very welcome development.

If the universe saw fit to send her a kindred spirit, well, all she could do was say thank you.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/14)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara meeting Madame Babineaux... I hope Amélie doesn't become a problem...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/14)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22

YAY another chapter set during Tara's time in France. :)

Yep you're right, I am incorrigible lol especially when it comes to the girls :p

I was wondering if you could just remind me why it wasn't also open to Willow? Were the classes she was taking different to those available as we have always accepted it that Tara was into art but Willow is into computers and technology.

I'm not sure about this Amelie. She seems nice and friendly enough but she also appears to want Tara as well, trying to encourage her to take a lover even though we all know that she could never betray her precious Willow like that.

A nice little chapter that gives me yearnings to go and visit mad, gay Paris-where only the river is Seine-as my gran used to say. :)

Can't wat til I see what Willow has been getting up to in the interim, See you soon :)

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/15)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
Big yay for Tara meeting Madame Babineaux...

I was wondering if anyone would remember her!

Quote:
I hope Amélie doesn't become a problem...

No more than Becky in her early days!

willowtaralover -

Quote:

:flirt

Quote:
YAY another chapter set during Tara's time in France. :)

And another is coming your way!

Quote:
Yep you're right, I am incorrigible lol especially when it comes to the girls :p

Hey, who can blame you - me too!

Quote:
I was wondering if you could just remind me why it wasn't also open to Willow? Were the classes she was taking different to those available as we have always accepted it that Tara was into art but Willow is into computers and technology.

Tara does French classes, Willow doesn't do any other language class (she has high school Spanish). Tara then chose what classes she would attend in France, and naturally geared towards art and learning about France.

Quote:
I'm not sure about this Amelie. She seems nice and friendly enough but she also appears to want Tara as well, trying to encourage her to take a lover even though we all know that she could never betray her precious Willow like that.

It's a bit of a cliche, but there can be a very different attitude to sex and relationships amongst some French people (Amélie even called it 'the French way'). Tara, of course, has zero intention or desire to ever stray.

Quote:
A nice little chapter that gives me yearnings to go and visit mad, gay Paris-where only the river is Seine-as my gran used to say. :)

She sounds awesome! I'm stealing that :P

Quote:
Can't wat til I see what Willow has been getting up to in the interim, See you soon :)

A little bit more Tara (it is her trip after all!), but then there's a little Willow, and before you know it they'll be back together!

Thanks for your feedback!

Update Directly Below

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/15)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

~Interlude #4: InterLouvre~

Tara stood, mesmerised, outside the Louvre Pyramid, captivated by its architecture and sheer brilliance.

She’d been standing in line for a while, waiting to get inside, but barely noticed the minutes ticking as she shuffled along, looking around the magnificent museum building and courtyard.

When she finally got inside, she just stood there on the spot and looked up through the slanted glass ceiling. She was blessed to have come on a sunny day, making it glint almost hypnotically.

Quite a few other people were doing the same thing as her, but she only realised when one bumped into her. She moved around the area to get different views and spent a long time at the inverted pyramid, admiring the skill of the sculpture.

She could have spent hours just there without ever having seen any art, but made herself continue on if she wanted to get home on time to finish homework.

She got a map and opened it, though was instantly overwhelmed by the amount that was on offer. Of course she wanted to see the Mona Lisa, but decided that would be her last visit of the day.

She wandered around through the Islamic Art, amazed at how old some of the works were and noticing the trends in time. She checked out the Egyptian Antiquities and smiled, thinking Becky would enjoy the Cleopatra display. The Greek and Roman section hosted a wealth of interesting art, from sculptures to jewellery and glassware and another area showed her the history of the Louvre, some of which she’d learned already from her teachers.

The Paintings room brought her the most joy, and knowledge, lots of which enhanced what she’d been learning in her classes.

She took copious notes, writing down every brushstroke, every colour that her eye caught. She took pictures to review later and just stood in the middle of every room to look around and appreciate the sheer wealth of culture she was basting in.

Centuries of people’s work…and I get to consume it all.

The sculptures were entrancing and Tara was almost afraid to breathe in case she disturbed them. Pieces like the Venus De Milo and the Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss, ones she’d always admired in books were right there in front of her eyes and that was an experience she couldn’t put into words.

Finally it was time for her to visit the Mona Lisa. She didn’t even have to check her map to see where it was, as it was where the biggest crowd had gathered.

She wouldn’t have been able to get up close, so she didn’t try to, and just stood back to take it in.

That’s when it really hit her; the entirety of her muses and inspirations; the gift of witnessing them for herself.

She felt a strong surge of emotion and even wiped away a tear, but didn’t move away. She just continued to gaze through time at the woman’s quaint smile and said her own thanks to all that had come before her and their shared affection for the arts that had allowed her to be standing in the place she was right then.

Eventually she had to say her goodbyes, but she knew already she’d be back; she could see herself spending whole weekends lost in those walls if she got the chance.

She left the museum, feeling invigorated and joyful. She walked home by the Seine and at moments was seconds away from dancing down the street.

She’d fallen in love with a city and she didn’t think she’d ever fall out of it.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/15)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:48 am 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y Goodness!

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for Tara's Louvre visit...

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
Yay for Tara's Louvre visit...

Glad you liked it :)

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:27 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

~Interlude #5: Solitude~

Willow watched Becky and Jack grin wildly at each other, while sipping the same strawberry milkshake through separate straws.

They were looking at each other the way the way Tara looked at her and she looked at Tara and it was making the emptiness she felt inside expand even further.

She’d been coping with the absence of Tara; had kept up with her schoolwork, had eaten her three meals a day, had taken Becky up on offers to hang out.

She could survive, but it was just that, surviving. Tara was her happy place and life was dull without her.

She stared at the other two glumly for a few moments and decided she didn’t want to subject herself to couples jealously or bring them down with her sullenness.

“Um, guys, I’m gonna head.”

Becky dragged her gaze away from Jack and looked at Willow, eyes worried.

“Are you sure?”

Willow nodded, grateful for the concern and effort her friend had gone to, to keep her occupied.

“Yeah, I just remembered a paper I want to read over before I hand it in.”

“Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow,” Becky replied, reaching out to squeeze Willow’s arm.

“Okay, bye,” Willow replied, slipping out of the booth with a forced smile.

“Bye,” Becky said, waving.

“Bye Willow,” Jack added, smiling kindly as well.

Willow waved and kept the smile on her face until she was outside the diner, after which she slumped with her hands in her pockets.

Stop being such a grump. Tara’s off having a great time. You should too. It’s good to have more than a relationship in your life. It’s good to be more than your relationship.

She tried to pick herself up, lifting her chin and straightening her posture to give the illusion of confidence, but as she passed Tara’s favourite gelato bar, she slumped again.

But it’s not about that. I do have more. They’re just no fun when I can’t share them with her. It’s not co-dependency, it’s just love.

She decided to get a scoop of Tara’s favourite, butter pecan, in her honour and did oddly feel closer to her as she ate it on the way home, imagining Tara enjoying the same walking along the Seine.

She was smiling again as she arrived home and sent an ‘I love you’ text to Tara so she’d be greeted with it when she woke up.

She sat on the bed at looked around at her finished homework, her neatly arranged shoes and the small trash can that had already been emptied. Tara would have been proud of how neat she was keeping their room, but with nothing to do, the hollowness sunk in again.

It was a major adjustment to go from living with someone all the time to never. One she didn’t think she’d ever get used to. One she was glad wasn't permanent.

She grabbed her computer and got comfortable, settling herself in for her evening.

She had enjoyed some old school hacking without much guilt while Tara had been away, and that had been a fun reminiscence to her past, but even that could only last so long before she had to go to sleep alone.

For the moment, though, it was a distraction, and that was the closest she could get to happiness.

At least until, her phone would buzz and give her the highlight of her day. When she could hear Tara's voice and go to sleep a little less lonely.

They were the few minutes a day she didn't truly feel all alone.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:36 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey Laragh :bigwave

YAY more Tara, more French escapades ooh la la :wink

I don't know if you'll ever use it Laragh but there is an item in Paris known as Foucault's Pendulum. Foucault was an 18thc/19thc philosopher and mathematician who created the said device to prove that the world moved on an axis.

There are actually two of them in Paris, one is at the Museum of Arts and Crafts and the other is at the Pantheon. I understand that it is your story but I just thought that with Tara dating Willow she would go and look at it so she could tell her girlfriend all about it so forgive me if I appear to be rude, it was just an idea that I wanted to give you in return for all the pleasure your stories have given me over the years.

I loved Tara's visit to the Louvre, as I have said before it just makes me want to visit the place myself which more than likely comes from your writing than anything else.

Can't wait to see what happens next to Tara in her time in France. By the way,does this make her a broad abroad :p

And now more Willow YAY :)

It's nice to see that Willow is coping, just, in Tara's absence but to have to watch Becky and her boyfriend making googly eyes at each other can't be helping.

She grabbed her computer and got comfortable, settling herself in for her evening. At least until, her phone would buzz and give her the highlight of her day. When she could hear Tara's voice and go to sleep a little less lonely.

Awww Willow, I just want to dive into this story hold her hand and tell her it's going to be alright then watch some horror films with her while eating junk food.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:41 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Willow quickly figures out that trip to Paris for serious Tara-loving-weekend is needed...

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/17)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

willowtaralover -

Quote:
Hey Laragh :bigwave

Hi!

Quote:
YAY more Tara, more French escapades ooh la la :wink

Sacré bleu!

Quote:
I don't know if you'll ever use it Laragh but there is an item in Paris known as Foucault's Pendulum. Foucault was an 18thc/19thc philosopher and mathematician who created the said device to prove that the world moved on an axis.

There are actually two of them in Paris, one is at the Museum of Arts and Crafts and the other is at the Pantheon. I understand that it is your story but I just thought that with Tara dating Willow she would go and look at it so she could tell her girlfriend all about it so forgive me if I appear to be rude, it was just an idea that I wanted to give you in return for all the pleasure your stories have given me over the years.

You know what, I'll reference it for sure! I'm sure Tara has visited just about everywhere.

Quote:
I loved Tara's visit to the Louvre, as I have said before it just makes me want to visit the place myself which more than likely comes from your writing than anything else.

That means a lot, because I'm writing all of this blind! (I've never been to France)

Quote:
Can't wait to see what happens next to Tara in her time in France. By the way,does this make her a broad abroad :p

Ha! Yes it does ;)

Quote:
And now more Willow YAY :)

I promised!

Quote:
It's nice to see that Willow is coping, just, in Tara's absence but to have to watch Becky and her boyfriend making googly eyes at each other can't be helping.

It's awkward at the best of times, never mind when you're missing your missus.

Quote:
Awww Willow, I just want to dive into this story hold her hand and tell her it's going to be alright then watch some horror films with her while eating junk food.

I'm sure she'd very much appreciate it :)

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
I hope Willow quickly figures out that trip to Paris for serious Tara-loving-weekend is needed...

Very, very soon! (Tomorrow!)

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

~Interlude #6: Internude, or, Coitus Interludus~

Willow was sitting on the bed, staring at her phone intently.

She was so fixated on it, that once it rang, she jumped up in fright and dropped it on the floor. She leapt ninja-style to retrieve it and struggled to answer it with her shaking hands. She started to panic thinking she wouldn’t get it in time, but finally answered and put it up to her ear.

“Hi, hi, hi!”

“Hi sweetie pie,” Tara greeted back, “Wow, it’s good to hear your voice.”

“Tell me about it,” Willow replied, relaxing back onto the bed.

They texted each other good morning and good night from their respective locations, and had been every day for the weeks Tara had been away, but the past few days had presented a serious schedule clash and lack of phone calls.

“How are you?” Tara asked, “Are you getting enough sleep and eating your veggies?”

“Yessss,” Willow replied cagily.

Tara lifted an eyebrow.

“Is ‘veggies’ tomato sauce on pizza?”

Willow giggled.

“Maybeeee…”

She smiled.

“Tell me everything about you,” she continued with that same dopey grin upon hearing Tara's voice, “Classes still going well?”

“Yes,” Tara replied, lying on her own bed with a similar smile, “I’m really getting the language, I can understand most people pretty easily, and they can understand me. They’re patient, but they can understand. I’m visiting the Eiffel Tower next weekend…”

They talked for ages about Tara’s exploration of the city, the food and the culture; how much she was loving each new discovery.

How Amélie brought her to little known spots and had generally been so kind to take her under her wing. Then Willow filled her in on the goings-on in Boston; how her classes were going, how Becky and Jack were still going strong and the ‘gross’ displays of affection Willow was subjected to before relinquishing her role as third wheel.

“I miss you so much baby. Miss Fishy misses you too. She’s been keeping me company. Snuggles and Mr. Hoppy, too, but I’m starting to think they have something going on and the last thing I need is another couple.”

She paused for a moment and sighed.

“I’m so glad it’s everything you thought it would be. But god…I really miss you. It’s so lonely, especially at night.”

“Night time is the worst, trying to get to sleep,” Tara agreed, “Like no matter how warm I get, there’s this lack-of-Willow chill.”

“Yeah, exactly,” Willow smiled, “Lack of snuggles is serious, you know. And lack of…other stuff too.”

“Is Lady Buzzington not working?” Tara asked, making Willow blush.

“Yeah, but…I’m having some trouble in the…initial arousal stage.”

Tara turned on her side in her bed.

“What did you fantasise about before?”

“It’s not the fantasies,” Willow explained, “The fantasies are great! Until I realise you’re not there for real and everything sorta shuts down.”

“Why don’t you use the video?” Tara suggested.

“What video?” Willow asked, confused.

“The video of us doing it,” Tara replied bluntly.

Nervous chuckling came down the line.

“I-I told you I deleted that.”

“I know what you told me,” Tara replied pointedly, not hurt since she knew right from the start that Willow hadn’t gotten rid of every trace of that video, “I presume after the journal incident that it is completely impenetrable?”

“Pun intended?” Willow asked with a snicker, then cleared her throat at the silence and realised she’d dodged a serious bullet, “Yes, ma’am.”

There was silence for a second, before Willow continued, pout evident in her voice.

“And I already tried. It just made me miss you more too.”

“What if I helped you out?” Tara offered.

Willow sat straight up in bed.

“Like phone sex?”

Tara shrugged.

“If that’s what they call it.”

“You’d do that?” Willow asked, “Talk me through it, so to speak.”

“Well I have my own room, no one can hear,” Tara replied, “If it will help you, I’ll be very happy.”

Willow bounced excitedly on the spot.

“What should I do?”

Tara was about to tell her to do whatever she wanted, but realised in time the sort of role she’d offered to take on.

“You should take your clothes off.”

Willow put her phone on speaker and left it on the pillow, then jumped up to pull the curtains and undressed on the way back.

“Okay, I’m ready.”

Tara closed her own eyes.

“I want you to put your hand on your belly. And just rub a little. Tease your curls and feel that heat.”

Willow had been a straight-to-the-point kind of girl when it had come to experimentation in self-love but it all felt a lot different with Tara guiding her movements - a lot more intense.

She followed instructions; letting her fingernails dig into the small pouch of her belly, then let them fall to the top of her mound. Closing her eyes made the illusion of Tara being there a little bit stronger.

“That feels good.”

Tara bended her arm under her head and let the fantasy loose in her own mind.

“Now rake your nails gently back up and slide your hand over your breast. Squeeze it tight and release. Tight and release…”

She sighed imagining it and heard Willow sigh moments later.

“That’s it. Let your palm slide over your nipple, then take it and squeeze it between your fingers,” Tara continued and heard a moan seconds later, “Did you feel that jolt in your pussy?”

“You said pussy,” Willow giggled in response, though had to squeeze her thighs together to ease the ache and it pulled her back into the moment, “Yeah, I felt it deep.”

“Do it again,” Tara encouraged, “Keep going until you can’t control yourself.”

Willow obliged, denying herself from moving downwards, as difficult as it was.

Tara listened to her moan.

“How do you feel?” she asked breathlessly.

“Wet, so wet,” Willow panted back.

“Keep one hand on your breast and slide the other one down to your pussy,” Tara said, getting quite into it, “Make your fingers wet.”

Willow eagerly followed instructions and ran her fingers along her lips.

“I’m doing it…I’m so turned on…haven’t felt like this since you left…”

Tara was trying to control her own heavy breathing.

“Can you find your clit? Be gentle with it.”

Willow started rubbing her fingers over her clit, fully in the moment and able to enjoy it more than she had all on her own.

“I bet you look so sexy,” Tara said, sensing Willow didn’t need much more instruction, “You got that fire in your belly?”

Willow moaned a response and Tara was happy just to listen and offer some more light dirty talk.

“Are you coming?” she asked when she heard the moans get louder, “Imagine coming on my hand, squeezing me inside that heat.”

Willow slipped her fingers down and inside just as she came, trembling all over before finally going limp.

She let her ‘active’ hand hang down by her waist and used the other to bring the phone back to her ear.

“Baby? Hi. That was so good,” she said, smiling lazily, “Baby, did you get off too?”

“Um, no,” Tara replied, blushing even though Willow couldn’t see her.

“I’m sorry, it was all focused on me,” Willow replied apologetically, “Let me do it for you.”

“It’s okay,” Tara said awkwardly.

“Are you sure?” Willow asked, “I’d like to…you know, if you wanted it.”

There was silence for a moment before Tara spoke.

“I’ve never…tried it.”

“Ever?” Willow asked.

“I don’t really know what to do,” Tara admitted, “I’ve touched myself with you, but not by myself. I don’t know where to start.”

“But you’re amazing with mine, I bet you’d be amazing with your own! You knew exactly where to start with me!” Willow said encouragingly, "Anyway, that’s okay, but would you like to try? I’ll help like you helped me.”

Tara was still squirming in her panties, so the idea held a lot more weight than it had before.

“Well, it would be nice…” she said, trying to swallow away the embarrassment, “How do I start?”

“Well take off as much as you’re comfortable with,” Willow started but decided almost immediately to change tactic, “No, you know what? Strip down to your panties but leave them on. Put your phone on speaker.”

Tara put her phone down and started to undress, feeling self-conscious even though she did just that in that spot every day.

“And stay above the covers.”

Tara felt very exposed as she moved back onto the bed in her panties but loved the tone in Willow’s voice so much more.

“Okay,” she replied in a throaty voice that let Willow knew she was doing the right thing with her more insistent guidance, “Ready. Very ready, actually.”

“Oh, really?” Willow asked, grinning, “Well, are your nipples hard?”

Tara glanced down.

“Not all the way.”

“Okay, I want you to lick your finger and roll it over them,” Willow said, “Make them stiff.”

Tara did so and was surprised that it was somewhat satisfying the urge for them to be licked.

“It could be your mouth…warm and soft.”

“Yeah baby, it’s my tongue,” Willow said, rolling over onto her stomach, “Teasing them, sucking them.”

She encouraged that for a few more minutes until she thought Tara was comfortable enough to move on.

“Slip down into your pussy. Spread your legs wide and feel around for a bit. You feel so good, don’t you?”

Tara felt silly initially spreading her thighs but as her curious but cautious hand fell between her lips and moved around, it was quickly forgotten.

“Okay…okay, this feels good. Yeah, this feels really good.”

“Feel inside, feel how hot you are,” Willow said, her lower legs kicking back and forth behind her with the excitement of it all.

Tara slipped one finger inside first, then two. It wasn’t deep, but it was pleasant, and feeling her own walls was a pleasurable reminder of being inside Willow. She felt herself gush at the thought.

“When you’re ready, find your clit and go to town. I know that’s what you want, you just want to be rubbed out and get off.”

“I’d prefer to be eaten out but it will do,” Tara replied dryly.

Willow could practically hear the crooked grin.

“I bet you would, me too. We’re going to have to 69 like crazy when you get home.”

Tara moaned at the fresh image and let her fingers slide up to her clit.

“I’d do it so hard if I was there,” Willow continued, “I know just the pace you like, not too much pressure, but fast, real fast. When you can feel that orgasm bubbling in your belly and you just want to let it go.”

She heard the moans she was looking for and felt herself start to twitch in response. She turned back over and sneakily brought a hand down to herself.

“There’s nothing wrong with that…just wanting to come…to release…feel good.”

She didn’t need to build up and was quickly rubbing herself as much as Tara was. Their moans were almost synced.

“We can still feel good together…even apart,” Willow said breathlessly, “We can even come together…we can…oh boy…are you coming? Are you coming?”

“Yes,” Tara panted, toes curling, “Oh god, yes…”

They orgasmed very close together, and Tara was first to get back to the phone.

“Wow.”

Willow giggled, still short of breath.

“Told ya you were amazing.”

“Only with you,” Tara replied softly.

They talked for another little while until it was getting very late and Tara had to be up early in the morning. There was the usual drawn out farewell, and Willow knew it was her turn to make the awful plunge into dial tone.

“Bye, baby. Talk soon. I love you.”

Tara sighed and blew a kiss down the line.

“I love you too. Text you when I wake up.”

She waited for the tone, then she hung up the phone, sad to say goodbye to Willow again.

She could sleep easier, though, feeling closer to her than she had in weeks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:34 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Dibs! be back with feedback.

Well, that was a sweet little... oh who am I kidding?

Great little interlude!

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/17)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:32 pm 
8. Vixen

Hi Laragh happy St. Patricks Day :bigwave :)

Say does this mean that I get actual feedback dibs seeing as I am actually providing feedback?????????

“Yessss,” Willow replied cagily.

And is that Yes spelt N.O?

To borrow a phrase :wink

“I miss you so much baby. Miss Fishy misses you too. She’s been keeping me company.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Willow.

Like the nickname they give the vibrator, Lady Buzzington lol :)

Tara is very sneaky, a talented kind of sneaky, about things knowing that Willow hasn't actually wiped the video of them doing it.

"You should take your clothes off.”

YAY naked Willow. Hey, I'm incorrigible remember ;)

“Now rake your nails gently back up and slide your hand over your breast.

Naked Willow breasts YAY :drool :drool :drool :drool Sorry Laragh but naked Willow and boobs and an incorrigible horn dog like me ya can only expect trouble lol :grin

“Oh, really?” Willow asked, grinning, “Well, are your nipples hard?”

“Not all the way.”

“Okay, I want you to lick your finger and roll it over them,” Willow said, “Make them stiff.”

Oh. My. God. Sexy hardened nipples on a very sexy topless Tara. Laragh, what are you trying to do break me because it's working. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Uh, what, who, breasts, naked women, vaginas, too much...for...me to...take *swoon*

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/17)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Yay for phone-fun-time... Can't wait for Willow's actual visit...

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/18)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

vampyregurl73 -

Quote:
Dibs! be back with feedback.

Sure!

Quote:
Well, that was a sweet little... oh who am I kidding?

Great little interlude!

Haha! Glad you enjoyed it :)

willowtaralover -

Quote:
Hi Laragh happy St. Patricks Day :bigwave :)

And the (belated) same back! Image

Quote:
Say does this mean that I get actual feedback dibs seeing as I am actually providing feedback?????????

You'll have to fight that out with Heather!

Quote:
And is that Yes spelt N.O?

To borrow a phrase :wink

S-O-R-T of

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Willow.

Poor Willow and her lonesome fish.

Quote:
Like the nickname they give the vibrator, Lady Buzzington lol :)

It's all in the name.

Quote:
Tara is very sneaky, a talented kind of sneaky, about things knowing that Willow hasn't actually wiped the video of them doing it.

She can just read Willow like a book!

"You should take your clothes off.”

Quote:
YAY naked Willow. Hey, I'm incorrigible remember ;)

It's your middle name!

Quote:
Naked Willow breasts YAY :drool :drool :drool :drool Sorry Laragh but naked Willow and boobs and an incorrigible horn dog like me ya can only expect trouble lol :grin

Oh. My. God. Sexy hardened nipples on a very sexy topless Tara. Laragh, what are you trying to do break me because it's working. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Uh, what, who, breasts, naked women, vaginas, too much...for...me to...take *swoon*

That was a lot all at once! Are you okay? Did you pass out?? :P

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
Yay for phone-fun-time... Can't wait for Willow's actual visit...

All to come! ( :wink)

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: College Confidential

WRITER: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The first part of the prequel to Hacker Confidential and Family Confidential - the college years!

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but nothing that would spoil the series.

Chapter 97

“Willow…Willow! Damn it, Willow!”

Becky finally caught up with Willow in the courtyard, slightly out of breath, though with a steady coffee cup in her hand.

“I’ve been calling you for five minutes. You know I don’t like to run in the morning,” she said, falling in step with Willow, who was just staring grumpily ahead, “What’s wrong? Did you get a B?”

“No!” Willow spat, kicking a stone ahead of her, “It’s nothing. It’s…it’s just our anniversary tomorrow, is all.”

Becky put an arm around her sympathetically.

“Jack and I were going to go away for the weekend, but I can cancel and we can hang out?”

Willow had to smile at the very generous offer. At least one of them would be having some romance that weekend.

“No, Becks, it’s okay, you guys go have fun. Where are you going?”

“Some B&B a little out of the city,” Becky replied, grinning, “It was my Valentine’s Day present. I hope the bed is comfy because I haven’t given Jack his yet…”

“That’s going pretty great, huh?” Willow asked, heart warmed to see her friend so happy, “I’m glad you’re with him…he’s the most I’ve ever liked one of your boyfriends.”

“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same,” Becky recited with her typical dramatic flourish, “I am falling deep in luurrve and can’t do a thing to stop it. You wanna know the craziest part? I don't even want to stop it.”

“I’m happy for you,” Willow replied with as much muster as she could manage, “Tara would be too. Is, in fact. She told me the other day when I mentioned I was hanging out with you two a lot. She said she hopes you're very happy.”

“She can tell me herself. We’ll see her again soon,” Becky corrected, sighing softly, “I miss her too. And I miss your two-ness. I need my ying-yang girls back. But hey, what, two more weeks?”

Willow inhaled and exhaled softly. It still seemed like an age and she didn’t want to start crying right there in the quad.

“Well, have a nice weekend,” she said, ready to run off to chem lab and have something else to focus on, “I want zero details.”

Becky smiled and started to curve off to the left.

“Hey, remember – love finds a way.”

Willow nodded but Becky wasn’t satisfied.

“Say it.”

Willow playfully rolled her eyes, but was smiling.

“Love finds a way.”

Becky winked.

“And it’s going to find me into some very skimpy lingerie this weekend.”

“What did I say about details?” Willow replied, putting her fingers in her ears, “And definitely do not tell me if you use any of those Tara tricks. They should have been sacred.”

“Share the wealth, Will. She could probably write a book, amitrite?” Becky teased, “She sure schooled me in five words!”

Willow glared and Becky went of cackling. Willow stared after her for a moment, having to admit her spirits lifted slightly as she went off to class.

Love finds a way.

Willow flicked through the photos Tara had emailed to her over the past few days; her in museums, her at monuments, old buildings and furniture that caught her eye. It was nice for Willow to feel like she was visiting Paris with Tara, but they weren’t helping her general moroseness at the looming date.

Her heart caught in her chest as she passed by a picture of Tara blowing her a kiss at night with the Eiffel Tower in the background, illuminated red for Valentine’s Day. They’d said they would just delay their ‘Valenversary’ celebrations until Tara got home, since Spring Break immediately followed and they’d have time, but Willow had made arrangements for flowers to be delivered on the day of their anniversary and they’d had a long talk with some telephonic amorousness on Valentine’s Day to feel a little closer.

She decided to check on the flowers’ status and typed the company name into the site bar, but pressed enter a bit too soon and winded up in a search for the company instead of the site itself.

Though only one click away, she was in that kind of mood where everything frustrated and infuriated her and she just shoved her laptop off her lap in annoyance. She curled up in a ball so she could feel sorry for herself.

She glanced a few times at her nightstand and wondered if a session with her going away present might help, but her eye kept being drawn to an ad on screen advertising flights to Paris alongside the listing for the Parisian flower company she’d searched for.

She knew it was just tracking software and not a sign or anything of the sort, but the words were boring temptation into her mind.

Guess it’s no harm to look…it would be rude not to click, really…

She pulled the laptop the few inches towards her and clicked the ad. It brought her to a price comparison site.

What started as idle browsing quickly turning into Willow hunched over her laptop, typing furiously akin to being in full hacker mode.

She finally landed at what she determined to be the best price around and suddenly paused, staring at the screen.

What am I doing?

Last minute flights to Europe weren’t exactly cheap and the number on screen wasn’t much lower than that of her bank account. It wouldn’t clear her out completely, but it was definitely a large chunk.

Her heart was racing as the mouse hovered over the ‘book now’ button.

I have homework. And a test next week. And…

Her hand was trembling, but then suddenly went still and Willow felt a rush, telling her to click it. She looked down at her promise ring and turned it around her finger.

Love finds a way.

She pressed the mouse without another moment’s hesitation, then stared at the confirmation screen.

Her eyes went wide and she leaped up off of the bed.

“Holy shit…holy SHIT!”

I’m going to Tara! Do I tell her? No! Surprise! Anniversary surprise!

She stood in the middle of the room and spun around, trying to wrap her head around what she’d just done. Her hand slapped her forehead.

“I don’t even know where my passport is!”

Wait! Tara keeps it safe for you. Nightstand!

She ran over, hesitated for a moment out of reverence for Tara’s privacy, then started pulling open the drawers. Her search came out dry, but in the last drawer was a locked metal box. She pulled it out, shook it, then tried to pull the lid off by sheer force, but the sides only lifted a millimetre, if even.

“Damn it!”

She tried to kick the drawer closed in frustration, then heard a clang. She dropped to her knees and looked under the nightstand, spotting a tiny silver key with some tack attached to one side, which had been stuck to the underside of the drawer.

“Yes!”

She tossed the lid of the box open and sighed in relief when her passport was sitting neatly on top. She grabbed it and held it in both hands for a moment, hands shaking with excitement.

She started to throw down the lid, but a flash of colour caught her eye and she had a little root through the contents. What she found was a collection of mementos that documented their relationship. There were ticket stubs, pressed flowers, old photos, every card Willow had given her and even the chopsticks from their first non-official date.

Willow picked them up, twirled them in her palm and smiled.

“Baby…”

Underneath everything were lots of papers, including the nude portrait Willow had posed for, the other dirty drawings Tara had indulged in, and reams of letters. Willow saw they were respectively addressed in different quantities to her, Tara’s mom, Tara’s dad, Mia, Kirsten, even one to Becky, which just read ‘Thank you for being her friend’. Willow grinned as she flipped back one to Mia with nothing but ‘Fuck. You.’ printed on it, made even funnier by Tara’s formal ‘yours sincerely’ sign-off.

She started to see what Tara had to say to her, when she suddenly realised how invasive she was being. She dropped the letters guiltily and tidied them away again with minimal contact.

She put the key back in its spot, paused, then spotted her passport again and turned back into a frazzled mess, running around the room trying to get ready without even knowing what she was trying to do.

Slow down…SLOW DOWN! Have passport, need ticket! Printer! Library!

She grabbed her laptop and holding it close to her chest, practically sprinted across campus to the library. Unused to such exertions, she spent about as much time as she saved by running, catching her breath by the doors, but finally was able to get to the printers and print off her ticket.

She got a couple of copies just in case, checked them over and then attempted a manageable jog back. She passed Becky and Jack on the way but just continued past them.

“Can’t talk, have fun, no details!”

Becky looked over her shoulder as Willow disappeared around a corner. She linked her arm in Jack’s and smiled.

“Nice to see a smile on her face again,” she said, then swatted Jack’s arm lightly, “Now I don’t feel guilty about giving you all of my attention.”

Jack smirked.

“Behave, Rebecca.”

“Never,” Becky replied, rubbing Jack’s forearm seductively.

Around the corner, Willow nearly had a heart attack after a near-dropping experience with her laptop and made herself slow down the last few feet into the building and down to their room.

She got one of her plastic folder pockets and put all the paperwork in there, then grabbed an overnight bag and threw a few things in.

Clothes? Pfft. Haven’t seen her in six weeks. No clothing required. Snacks for the plane. Book. I can use my new kindle! Such a cool invention. So worth the investment. Still like real books too though…feel nice in my hand. Whoa, what? What is that about? Not all over new technology? Who am I? Okay, leave the existential crisis for another day, packing to do…toothbrush, underwear, earphones…her present!

She ran over to her nightstand and took the square box out, padding it neatly inside the bag with socks. She zipped up the bag, checked her watch, and decided to have a shower to make herself as presentable as possible off the plane.

She gave her hair two deep washes and took the time to condition, something she’d neglected in the past few weeks. She blow dried it and straightened it the way she knew Tara liked, at least if the exponential increase in hair playing when her hair was silky soft was anything to go by.

She packed some make up into the front pouch of her bag and threw open the closet. By the time she had chosen an outfit, the room resembled how hers had used to before she met Tara, i.e., everything strewn everywhere.

She settled on knee-length purple dress with elbow-length sleeves and a circle neckline, and heavy black tights on underneath. She pulled on a brown hoodie to have for the flight and her purple beanie to protect her hair.

She fidgeted in front of the mirror for a while before finally making herself step away. She checked her watch again and still had plenty of time before catching the red eye, but decided her time was better spent in the airport than sitting on her own in the empty room for another second.

She grabbed the handles of the bag, double checked her paperwork, had one last look in the mirror and headed out to flag down a cab.

She strapped herself into the backseat with her bag nestled comfortably beside her and gave her destination to the driver with the biggest smile on her face in weeks.

She rested her head on the window, closed her eyes, and thought about finally seeing Tara in front of her again.

One quick trip over the Atlantic and I’ll be in your arms, baby.

Willow had swapped a Boston cab for a Parisian one, with one long, sleepless international flight in between.

She tiredly took in the sites of the city on the way from the airport, and though it all started to blur together after a while, she was happy thinking of the joy Tara had from it all.

They finally pulled up outside a building and Willow had no idea what the driver was saying to her, so just offered some of the cash she’d changed at the airport. She pocketed her change without looking at it, grabbed her bag and stepped out onto the street.

It was busy with mid-morning bustle and there was a delicious waft of fresh bread from a boulangerie a few doors down.

Willow checked the address she had written down and made sure she was at the right number. She was, but there was the small problem of the key-coded door. She scratched her head, wondering if she was going to have to call Tara since there was no intercom to call individual rooms.

Whilst contemplating, Amélie walked out, muttering something in French. Willow snuck her piece of paper with the address written on it in between the latch and the door before it closed, then snuck inside, feeling like a secret sleuth. She found her way down the hallway and checked the number again, then with a quick shifting to fix her dress, knocked on the door with a shaking hand and her heart in her throat.

Her heart was pounding so hard in her ears that she wasn’t sure if she knocked loud enough, especially when the door didn’t open. She knocked again, much louder, then waited with baited breath.

Again, nothing happened and Willow frowned. She looked at her watch and suddenly realised.

She has classes. Duh. Major flaw in the surprise plan. Great. Okay.

She looked around and noticed the bathroom, so went in for a quick sink-clean and tooth-brushing and touched up her make up a little. She then went out again and sat down outside Tara’s door with her knees up and head down to catch a few winks while she waited.

Tara let herself into the building, exhausted even though it was only the afternoon. Her classes had been difficult with lots of talking at once that she couldn’t keep up with and Amélie was irritable all day since forgetting an assignment and handing it in late even after doubling back to get it that morning. Tara had eventually, and politely, ditched her to go home and get some peace and quiet and have a moment to reflect on the day that it was.

She got to her door and put the key in it, but couldn’t help but notice the person hunched across the hall. She looked around and checked the bathroom quickly, but no one else was around, so she bent down to the person.

“Madame, qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?” she asked, then put her hand on the woman’s shoulder and shook gently, “Ma’am, are you okay?”

Willow started to move and Tara smiled fondly at the hat.

“Hey, my girlfriend has that hat,” she commented, mostly to herself, though her brow creased when she saw the bag, “And that bag.”

Willow scrunched her eyes from waking up and finally lifted her head, bleary, red-eyed and smiling from ear to ear.

Tara jumped back in fright, then crawled back over, wide-eyed.

“Willow?” she asked in disbelief, putting a hand on Willow’s cheeks and touching her tenderly, “Willow?”

Willow nuzzled into Tara’s hand, holding it to her face, clinging to the warmth she’d missed so much.

“Happy Anniversary, baby.”

She stood up, dragging her back against the wall for support for her jelly legs from sleeping in an awkward position for so long. Tara patted Willow down along the way to confirm she was really there, then took her cheeks again and kissed her, lips trembling against Willow’s.

Willow slumped against the wall, finally able to breathe again. She put her arms around Tara’s neck and they kissed slowly.

“Oh Willow, is it really you?” Tara whispered, lips still touching.

Willow smiled.

“Well I really hope you’re not kissing people without being sure.”

“It is you,” Tara replied, pressing her body right into Willow’s, “Oh my god.”

She kissed her again, with a lot less restraint this time. Willow felt a hand slip under her dress to caress her thigh through her tights. She felt a surge between her legs that she hadn’t ever been able to fully recreate for herself and was ready to leap up into Tara’s arms, when she noticed a guy staring at them from the other end of the hallway.

“Tara, we’re still outside,” she squeaked.

Tara paused with her mouth still smushed on Willow’s and glanced sideways to the man, who was standing with his key in the door and just staring, mouth pursed in a mixture of amusement and arousal. Tara recognised him from around the building, but was feeling too many other things to be embarrassed on top of it. She grabbed the handles on Willow’s bag, opened her door and ushered them both inside.

“Jeez when you said small I didn’t think you meant janitor’s closet,” Willow commented when there was barely enough room for them both to stand in the floor space.

Tara put Willow’s bag on her desk, grabbed her girlfriend by the waist and pulled her close.

“Why?”

“It’s our anniversary,” Willow said, understanding the one word question and swinging happily in place with her arms around Tara’s neck.

“How long?” Tara asked, rubbing Willow’s hips.

“Monday afternoon,” Willow replied, stealing a quick kiss.

Tara made it linger and mumbled against her lips.

“Whole weekend?”

Willow giggled.

“I must have really thrown you for a loop if you can’t even speak in full sentences.”

Tara kissed Willow’s cheeks, then down into her neck and wrapped her arms around her while inhaling.

“I can’t believe you’re here. How long were you planning this?”

Willow dodged the question of her impulsivity by kissing Tara again, which Tara responded to eagerly, her hunger ignited. Tara yanked the hat from Willow’s head then slipped her hands under her girlfriend’s dress and caressed the back of her thighs.

She pushed Willow down onto the bed, slipped her sneakers off and tugged her tights down from the waist, taking her panties with her.

She kneeled at the foot of the bed and began kissing Willow’s thighs.

Willow bunched her dress up around her stomach until Tara’s lips reached there and she turned over on all fours to expose the zipper. Tara leaned over and pulled it down with her teeth.

Willow felt Tara’s hot breath on her back as her skin was exposed, then warm, messy kisses when the fabric finally gave. Willow took her arms out of the dress and then her bra as it dropped.

She could feel Tara’s clothed hips rubbing against her butt and turned back over to rectify the issue. She sat at the end of the bed, head in line with Tara’s waist, and started to yank her jeans off.

Tara lifted her own shirt off and let her bra join Willow’s. She shuddered as Willow’s hands cupped her buttocks and fell onto the bed with Willow climbing on top of her.

Willow struggled to settle; she had adversely gotten used to an entire double bed to herself and Tara’s bed was a small single in a cramped space.

“It’s so tight.”

Tara glanced down and back up again.

“You’re not even inside me yet.”

Willow paused, a grin playing on her lips.

“I meant the bed space.”

Tara blushed but it didn’t stop her spreading her legs and bending her knees up for space.

“Just lie on top of me.”

Willow sat back to readjust but her eyes naturally landed between Tara’s spread legs and her breath immediately quickened.

Tara felt slightly self-conscious under the scrutiny.

“I might have put on a pastry pound or two.”

Willow’s eyes lifted to Tara’s and she laid down to a mutual sigh as their bodies connected.

“You’re so beautiful.”

They locked eyes and Willow began to grind into Tara. It was slow at first, accompanied by sensual love nips to Tara’s throat, but got faster as their sliding lips grew more and more slick.

Tara’s hands roamed Willow’s back, finding every curve she had missed so much and longed to run her hands along.

They locked eyes again, kissed softly for three seconds, then ravenously. Tara turned Willow on her side and palmed a breast, but almost rolled her off the bed in the process.

Willow clawed at the sheet to keep herself off and they paused for a moment to get settled again.

“Don’t think we’re going to be swinging out of the chandelier in here,” Willow said as she scooted under Tara and then just gazed up at her adoringly, “It’s so good to see you.”

Tara arched her back softly so their stomachs brushed each other.

“This was a lot of effort for a transatlantic booty call.”

Willow giggled and trailed a finger between Tara’s breasts. She watched them sway with their soft, bountiful bounce and lifted her head up to get a taste.

Tara arched her back a little more and began leaving a wet trail on Willow’s stomach. Willow was aching with need and that only spurned her on more.

She released Tara’s nipple, coaxed her into a straddling position and teased her mound. Her stomach twisted with arousal as her fingers finally dipped between Tara’s lips and slide along, gathering moisture.

Tara was clenching inside as she was caressed and when Willow finally entered her, her muscles squeezed and refused to let go.

“I was right the first time,” Willow said as the tightness engulfed her, sitting up for better control, “Fuck.”

She guided Tara’s legs around her waist, wrapped her arm around the small of Tara’s back and started to move in and out.

Tara was still caught up in the pleasure of having Willow inside again that she didn’t even notice being maneuvered around, but did register the movement of Willow’s hand and responded in kind with her hips.

“Oh god, Willow.”

Willow kissed Tara’s breasts and sucked on her nipples, out of control already with the ecstasy of touching Tara’s body. Tara was spilling out onto her hand and clenching her inside and just generally being intoxicating.

Tara’s eyes rolled back into her head as Willow’s thumb slid through her folds and found her clit. Her hips increased pace as her insides tightened.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” she chanted, willingly tilting her neck when Willow tugged her hair to expose it.

She moaned as Willow’s tongue licked up her throat, then almost screamed with pleasure as Willow nibbled over her pulse point. The blood rushed to her head then immediately lower, and a short gasp left her lips as she came hard around Willow’s fingers.

Willow’s teeth left soft indentations in Tara’s neck as she revelled in that experience again, tugging her fingers inside her girlfriend to drag every last second out.

Tara gasped again with the aftershocks and finally sank down into Willow’s lap. She rested on Willow’s fingers and brought their mouths together, holding her face delicately.

They kissed tenderly for a minute or two, then Tara guided Willow down with her body. Still kissing her, she brushed her fingertips along Willow’s skin until Willow was breathless and wheezing into her mouth.

Tara released her to take in some proper breaths and kissed down into her neck, repeating the same skin-nibbling treatment that had sent her wild.

Willow felt her skin burn under Tara’s touch but she craved more of it, she wanted to be set on fire and consumed by Tara’s passion.

Moans bubbled from her lips as Tara’s skin caressed hers, as they slid together, fitting like puzzle pieces.

Willow was throbbing with need and started whispering to Tara to take her, right now; right this second; that she couldn’t take any more.

Tara dropped her hand the last few inches and entered Willow with one fell swoop. Loud moans filled the air and Willow grabbed Tara’s by the back of her neck to kiss her again. The rhythm started fast and stayed at that way with them moving into each other again and again.

“Oh Tara, Tara,” Willow panted, body straining under the amount of pressure building inside her, “I missed you, I need you, I love you, I need you.”

Her back arched and there was an agonising split second of anticipation before the sweet release finally washed over her. She felt Tara come again too and got lost in those few moments of perfect harmony and synchronicity with each other.

Finally they tangled up together with Tara’s head on Willow’s chest and Willow’s arms snuggled closely around Tara.

“Oh wow,” Willow said, followed by a giggle.

Tara smiled.

“I missed that giggle.”

“Your bangs are tickling my boob!” Willow replied, giggling again.

Tara turned her head and purposely ran her hair across Willow’s chest. She then started kissing upwards and Willow sighed softly.

“I missed you so much.”

Tara pressed three long kisses on Willow’s cheek.

“Missed you more.”

Willow glanced at Tara, sideways.

“Doubtful.”

“Doesn’t matter,” Tara replied, pecking Willow’s cheek again, “All that matters is for three days, we don’t have to.”

Willow sighed happily.

“And those are the sweetest words I ever heard!”

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/18)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:37 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for Excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow's cross-Atlantic-booty-call...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:44 pm 
8. Vixen

Hey Buddy hope your well :bigwave

Sorry about the end of the last feedback, I did pass out as you say but in my defence there was much nakedness from our two girls and as a humble male I can only take so much before I succumb to their awesomeness. :p

Good to see Becky is there for Willow whilst she's down with Tara being away.

Her heart was racing as the mouse hovered over the ‘book now’ button.
I have homework. And a test next week. And…

I guess someone is going to do something off their own bat.

Her heart was racing as the mouse hovered over the ‘book now’ button. I have homework. And a test next week. And…

A big YAY for Willow, putting her heart over her degree.

Love Willow looking through Tara's rememberance box at all the various items that remind her of their relationship together. Made me go awwwwww :)

Love Willow having a crisis over using a book over her kindle :)

Tara paused with her mouth still smushed on Willow’s and glanced sideways to the man, who was standing with his key in the door and just staring, mouth pursed in a mixture of amusement and arousal.

It wasn't me I swear lol

Willow took her arms out of the dress and then her bra as it dropped. Tara

lifted her own shirt off and let her bra join Willow’s.

YAY topless Willow and Tara again :banana

“I might have put on a pastry pound or two.”

No you won't Tara, you'll just be your usual sexy self.

Tara turned Willow on her side and palmed a breast,

Ok, you're trying to break me again I'll just have to try and survive as best I can :)

Tara was clenching inside as she was caressed and when Willow finally entered her, her muscles squeezed and refused to let go. She guided Tara’s legs around her waist, wrapped her arm around the small of Tara’s back and started to move in and out.

uh...what...no...world spinning...going dizzy...too much hot nakedness...too much bare breasted goodness...too much...too much...too...swoon

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/25)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:

You won!

Quote:
Yay for Excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow's cross-Atlantic-booty-call...

She has quite the dedication! :wink

willowtaralover -

Quote:
Hey Buddy hope your well :bigwave

I'm good and I hope you are too!

Quote:
Sorry about the end of the last feedback, I did pass out as you say but in my defence there was much nakedness from our two girls and as a humble male I can only take so much before I succumb to their awesomeness. :p

Uh oh...then I have no idea how you'll cope with this one!!

Quote:
Good to see Becky is there for Willow whilst she's down with Tara being away.

Gotta give The Beckster props where it's due.

Quote:
I guess someone is going to do something off their own bat.

You'd guess right.

Quote:
A big YAY for Willow, putting her heart over her degree.

You know how much she loves Tara!

Quote:
Love Willow looking through Tara's rememberance box at all the various items that remind her of their relationship together. Made me go awwwwww :)

It was sweet of Tara to keep it all and nice for Willow to see, but a tiny bit invasive.

Quote:
Love Willow having a crisis over using a book over her kindle :)

She can love both at the same time, right? Right?? She sure hopes so!

Quote:
It wasn't me I swear lol

Are you sure? :P

Quote:
YAY topless Willow and Tara again :banana

I always know the parts you'll like!

Quote:
No you won't Tara, you'll just be your usual sexy self.

Even with a pastry pound or two she'll be her usual sexy self.

Quote:
Ok, you're trying to break me again I'll just have to try and survive as best I can :)

I'm sorry. Maybe I can buy you can oxygen tank or something.

Quote:
uh...what...no...world spinning...going dizzy...too much hot nakedness...too much bare breasted goodness...too much...too much...too...swoon

Deep breaths, buddy. Deep breaths.

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:06 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The first part of the prequel to Hacker Confidential and Family Confidential - the college years!

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but nothing that would spoil the series.

Chapter 98

Willow lay under Tara, playing with the strands of hair across her forehead.

“I still haven’t gotten used to these.”

Tara had been half asleep from the latest round of ‘reacquainting’ but woke up and looked up through her lashes.

“You hate it cut like this, don’t you?”

“No, I think it’s really sexy actually,” Willow replied, wiping the hair from Tara’s face and watching it fall back, “But I don’t think there’s a way to be Tara and not be sexy.”

Tara shook her bangs out and rested her cheek on Willow’s shoulder.

“I’m letting them grow out anyway. It keeps getting in my eyes when I’m trying to draw.”

“What’s that like, the classes over here?” Willow asked, intrigued.

“Different,” Tara replied, musing, “Interesting. Long lunch breaks. Students don’t really ask questions, which is good because I struggle to keep up when more than one person is talking. I’ve told you all this before, I’m probably boring you.”

“No, it’s okay, I’m interested,” Willow replied, bending one arm under her head, “It’s so nice to be able to see your mouth move when you speak. Tell me more.”

Tara thought for a moment.

“I’m going to London next week.”

“No way, really?” Willow asked, excited for her.

Tara smiled demurely.

“Uh huh, we’re taking the Eurostar to visit The National Gallery.”

“Wow, that’s so cool. ‘Gonna hop on the train to London’,” Willow replied in an awful English accent, sighing wistfully, “If you see a blue phone box you have to take a picture for me!”

“I will, I promise,” Tara said, even understanding the reference, then started kissing along Willow’s shoulder-blade, “I’ll put a little post-it in my passport to remind myself.”

Willow’s eyes stalled on the ceiling, travelled back and forth for a moment, then she sighed.

Shit.

“Tara…I have to make a confession.”

Tara perched on her side and ran her palm flat down her own stomach.

“I have put on weight, haven’t I?”

“What?” Willow asked, brow creasing, “No. I don’t know. That doesn’t matter to me.”

Tara took in a soft breath and exhaled it slowly.

“I’m not going to be pissed at you for the rest of the weekend, am I? Because I think I’d rather not knowing.”

Willow took in a breath as well, though held it for a moment to build her courage.

“I have to be honest with you,” she said, reaching for Tara’s hand and holding it, “I had to root out my passport…and I broke into your locked box, and found the letters inside when I did.”

The look on Tara’s face gave nothing away.

“I see.”

“I didn’t read them,” Willow quickly replied, than added on sheepishly, “Well, I started to. But I stopped.”

Willow waited a tense few moments for a reaction, and was utterly relieved when Tara just kissed her cheek.

“It’s okay. Sometimes I just write down things I can’t say to people’s faces. You can read them if you want. You let me read your letters in your journal.”

“Well that was different, they were all to you,” Willow replied, though was wringing her hands around each other, “Although I did see some to me and I’m curious about what you couldn’t say to my face…”

Tara laid down and shared the small pillow with Willow.

“Well, there’s some from before we dated. There’s one from the night before I tried to seduce you, apologising, and one from the morning after we did get it on saying I was glad it all happened how it did and I wouldn't change it for anything. Then one or two others, I think. Not a lot, until the one from the wee hours before I left for here when you tried to break up with me,” she replied, staring up at the ceiling, “Where I said that I hoped one day you’d see yourself as being as worthy to receive the love you give to me.”

She squeezed Willow’s hand, which was still in hers.

“And that I’d just keep loving you until you did.”

“You’ve said that to me before,” Willow replied, resting her cheek on Tara’s shoulder.

“You’ve heard…” Tara replied, turned her head to meet Willow’s gaze, “But I don’t think you’ve ever listened.”

Willow was deathly quiet trying not to reveal the lump in her throat or glisten in her eye.

“There might have been some more, I don’t recall exactly,” Tara continued, turning back to the ceiling, “There’s probably 50 or 60 letters in there to different people. It’s just an outlet and I know we both promised to keep talking to each other. I don’t write many to you anymore.”

Willow blinked and cleared her throat.

“Sure, it’s sorta like an occasional journal. You should keep at it, if it helps. It’s a psychological tool, actually, writing your feelings to someone, even if you never send it. I used you as my journal person because you’re who I feel safest to be open with. Sometimes I really need to remind myself of that.”

Tara turned her head in on the small pillow, placed two fingers on Willow’s cheek to turn her in as well, then kissed her softly.

“I love you, Willow-pillow. Seeing you again is the best part of the trip. I was coming home today to cry from missing you on our anniversary.”

“Oh, sweetie,” Willow replied, rubbing Tara’s side, “Hate thinking of you crying here alone. If that happens again, text me and I’ll call. Doesn’t matter what time it is for me or if I’m in class, I’ll leave. You’re my number one, you know that.”

Tara traced Willow’s lips with her fingers and kissed her again.

“Not something to worry about right now.”

“Very true,” Willow replied, smiling again, “You know, I thought this tiny bed would be a drag but…I sure do like the cosiness.”

Tara stretched her legs and used her feet to play with Willow’s.

“I’m so looking forward to tangling our feet and letting our breathing slow and actually getting a good night’s sleep for the first time in weeks.”

The thought was luxurious to Willow as well, but she faked a pout.

“I haven’t been doing a very good job if you’re thinking about sleep.”

Tara smiled coyly.

“No complaints there.”

“I haven’t lost my touch?” Willow asked, curving her hand around Tara’s rear.

“Definitely not,” Tara murmured, kissing into Willow’s neck and sighing with deep contentment, “Mmmm…where to take you to dinner? The food is amazing here, and I promise, no frog’s legs.”

“Arms, backs or any other part of them either!” Willow replied with a shudder, “Can’t we just order in?”

“You want to order in?” Tara asked, quirking an eyebrow, “We can order in any old day at home. It’s our anniversary.”

Willow pursed her lips for a moment, then tried to adopt an adorable get-out-jail-free smile.

“I kinda didn’t bring any clothes, except the ones on my back…and I need to wear them home.”

Tara gaped for a moment.

“Willow!” she said, clutching Willow’s upper arm, “You don’t want to see the Eiffel Tower, or eat at a fancy restaurant or see the city at all? What about seeing Foucault's Pendulum? You were seething with jealously when I told you about visiting the Panthéon. I even went back to the Musée des Arts et Métiers just to get you a picture of the original.”

Willow shrugged and Tara stared in disbelief.

“You came to Paris!”

Willow shook her head.

“I came to you.”

Tara paused and swallowed, then held Willow’s face tenderly as she kissed her eyelids and the bridge of her nose.

Their lips met again and Tara moved on top. Their breasts squashed together as their mouths opened to welcome each other in and the dance began; their bodies straining to find the point of most contact.

Tara moved down Willow’s body, peppering kisses along the way. She had to pause with her lips on Willow’s torso when her legs started to dangle too far off the bed and looked upwards.

“I think I’m going to have to get on the floor to go down on you. There’s no room.”

Willow looked down with a flushed face.

“Shit, really?”

Tara pointed behind Willow’s head.

“I just need the pillow.”

Willow twisted her neck around to see the pillow, paused a moment for her lust-addled brain to process the request, then grabbed it and handed it down.

“Oh,” she said, settling back down again with an anticipatory smile, “Leave it down there. I’ll, um, return the favour after.”

Tara offered a sultry crooked smile that made Willow surge with arousal. Tara slithered back down with the pillow, placed it under her knees and leaned in.

She kissed Willow’s thighs at first, giving herself a moment to appreciate being in that position again and the view on offer. Willow’s scent hit her nose like a drug she’d been craving for months. She placed her nose on Willow’s mound and let the intoxication fill her before letting her tongue fall down for the first taste.

Beads of sweat formed on Willow’s forehead as she waited those few seconds and a low, grumbling moan moved past her lips when Tara finally touched her. Tara was gentle at first, then started building her up slowly, and Willow loved every second of it; a smile plastered on her face for each glorious moment.

Willow didn’t want it to end but her body had different ideas. She succumbed to the pleasure quickly, with a long moan and luxurious stretch, then laid back to enjoy the toe-curling tingling.

Tara continued kissing and massaging Willow’s thighs until Willow suddenly started jerking about excitedly.

“Switch, switch!”

She tried to step off the bed but jelly legs got the better of her and she very ungracefully fell into Tara’s lap.

“Clumsiness and sex legs aren’t a good mix,” Tara said, putting her arms around Willow’s waist to hold her in place, “At least you didn’t–”

“If you say anything about me head-butting you when I flew all the way out here…” Willow warned, but was smiling.

Tara pursed her lips to indicate shutting up, then moved towards Willow to put them to better use.

They kissed on the floor for several minutes, then Willow turned to take Tara’s position, while lifting her up to the bed.

“Sit.”

Tara sat on the very edge of the bed, perched at a slight angle. She leaned back on her hands as Willow took each leg over her shoulders, and licked her lips as she felt Willow’s hot breath on her.

She wasn’t pushy at first, enjoying Willow’s nuzzling. When contact was finally made, she gasped sharply and a hand immediately tightened in Willow’s hair.

Willow loved that knotted feeling in her scalp, knowing Tara wanted her so badly. She palmed Tara’s hips and outer thighs as her mouth hungrily worked between her legs. She lapped at Tara’s opening and let the tip of her tongue stroke the velvety walls.

Tara’s moans spurred her on to pull as much pleasure out as possible. Willow used some tongue tricks she’d learned from Tara and one or two she’d devised herself until Tara was lying down flat and writhing around in ecstasy.

Willow reached up and moulded her hand around one of Tara’s breasts and used the other to wrap around Tara’s thigh, opening her up even further. She licked Tara’s length a few times, then focused on her clit, bathing it with constant contact.

Her mouth and chin were soaked and just getting wetter as Tara neared orgasm.

Tara put her hand over Willow’s on her breast and had her squeeze harder. She released it again after a couple of seconds and clawed at the sheet instead. Her body grew tense as the waves finally washed over her; her hips rose up into Willow’s face, then crashed back down.

She caught her breath while Willow crawled back up to her with the pillow. Willow kicked her legs in the air to loosen up the cramp and Tara watched, amused.

“I don’t know if our knees can cope with this whole weekend.”

“You can sit on my face,” Willow replied excitedly, settling back down, “And we can 69…”

“Which is a sex act and not just a song,” Tara replied in an informed tone.

Willow kissed Tara’s cheek.

“One you’re very, very good at,” she said, and began to climb over Tara again, but her rumbling stomach interrupted her and she clutched it to abate the hunger pangs, “Seriously, can we order in? I haven’t eaten since the plane.”

“Of course,” Tara replied, sitting up and stretching her back, “What would you like?”

Willow thought for a moment.

“Do they have Dominoes over here?”

Tara looked over her shoulder, aghast.

“Have you not broken out in pizza hives yet?”

“I did survive for 19 years before meeting you, you know,” Willow retorted, “Pretty unhappily, but that wasn’t down to the pizza.”

Tara sighed and relented.

“We can get pizza, but I refuse to get Dominoes in Paris,” she replied, “There’s a local environmentally responsible vegetarian pizza place. They deliver on skateboards.”

Willow’s nose scrunched.

“That doesn’t sound like they’ll have pepperoni,” she said and burst out laughing at the frustrated look on Tara’s face, “I’m kidding, that sounds fine. You choose toppings.”

Tara went on a search for her phone.

“I can’t believe you didn’t bring clothes.”

“It wasn’t an expectation of constant banging, it was wanting to be isolated,” Willow defended, “I just want to spend every second with you with no distractions and no one else, is that okay?”

Tara found her phone and sat on the edge of the bed.

“You’re not going to go back to the US and think, wow, I didn’t step foot outside the door once?”

Willow reached out and brushed her fingers against Tara’s arm.

“Not if inside the door always has you.”

Tara smiled and lifted Willow’s knuckles to her mouth to kiss.

“Okay, we can order in,” she said, bouncing back into spot beside Willow, “But we have to try this Libyan place nearby tomorrow and then either a French or Italian place, there’s a few good places around. I’ll pick up some menus tomorrow when I run out to get us some pastries…oh and some hot chocolate that you will orgasm over.”

Willow pressed her hand around Tara’s softly jiggling breast.

“Not too worried about where I’m getting orgasms from this weekend…”

She leaned down and kissed Tara’s nipple, but her stomach disturbed them again.

“That belly needs sustenance,” Tara said, looking through her phone for the number, “Will I get the vegan special?”

Willow pouted.

“Please let me have cheeeesssee!”

“You can get vegan cheese…” Tara countered.

Willow kicked her legs up and down.

“There’s no way you’ve become a vegan, you love real ice cream too much. So quit teasing and order a mushroom and bell pepper pie for god’s sake!”

Tara grinned and put the phone to her ear.

“Yes, ma’am.”

Willow nodded and lifted her chin to retain the air of power, but she was soon distracted from it by listening to Tara on the phone.

“…merci, au revoir.”

She hung up and Willow leaned down to kiss her shoulder.

“That French accent is real sexy.”

“Merci, mon amour,” Tara replied, kissing the top of Willow’s head, “It’ll be here in 30, real cheese included.”

Willow kissed down into Tara’s collarbone.

“Wonder how we’ll pass the time…”

She kissed the hollow of Tara’s throat and squeezed her breast, then moved fully on top.

“How do you say pussy in French?”

Tara thrust her hips up into Willow’s.

“Chatte.”

Willow grabbed Tara’s hip and grinded into her.

“And fuck me?”

Tara swallowed audibly, feeling her heartbeat a lot lower than usual from the seductive smile on Willow’s face.

“Baise-moi.”

Willow lowered her face close to Tara’s so their breath mingled and synced.

“…so fuck my pussy is…?”

“Baise ma chatte,” Tara answered breathlessly as she slowly ran her hands down Willow’s back, “S'il vous plait.”

Willow grinned and her eyes danced with a mix of lust and mirth.

“Well, since you asked so politely…”

Her hand dropped and slid her fingers through Tara’s still plenty-wet lips before entering her fully.

They jerked into each other and Willow slowed the pace to long drags, in and out. She twisted and teased inside Tara’s inner walls, stretching her fingers up and out to really give the feeling of being filled.

Tara’s hips were writhing and rising to meet every stroke and her hands were clawing in Willow’s back.

Willow loved the feeling of Tara’s gently scratching nails and felt her belly squirm with desire as each scrape sent a shiver down her spine.

“Oh, you like that?” she asked, pushing even further inside.

“I love that,” Tara replied, head rolling from side to side, “Do the twirly thi–Oh!”

Her eyes shut tight as Willow’s hand did its tricks and her cheeks were turning a bright red.

Willow knew she was flushing too, as Tara heated up inside and finally started contracting around her fingers.

They both silently enjoyed those few seconds before naturally falling together to catch their breath.

“Tara’s twirly trick delivers once again,” Willow said with a grin, lightly tickling Tara’s abdomen.

Tara squirmed and smiled.

“That’s your twirly trick.”

Willow’s brow creased, eyes narrowing as she cast her mind back.

“…no, you did it on me and then I did it on you.”

Tara shook her head, quite sure.

“You did it on me first,” she said, stretching out luxuriously, “Trust me, I remember trying to replicate it. I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel.”

Willow was quietly pensive for a few moments, then moved her head down close to Tara’s on the pillow.

“I always sort of thought that you taught me everything I know, but I guess we sort of…learned together huh?”

Tara nuzzled Willow’s nose, than placed her palm on her girlfriend’s cheek and kissed her softly. They continued kissing for several minutes until a loud knock on the window behind them startled Willow and made her jump back in fright.

“Jesus Christ!”

Tara wasn’t fazed. She reached over to the closet side of the bed and easily grabbed a couple of big t-shirts, tossing one to Willow.

“Put this on.”

Willow wordlessly pulled it on while Tara did the same, retrieved her wallet from her satchel, and sat back in bed, pulling the blanket up to both of their waists. She then opened the window outwards, and a young, dreadlocked blonde boy in a way too short t-shirt for the temperature, handed a pizza box with a small paper bag on top through.

“Merci bien,” Tara said, handing over two ten euro bills, “Gardez la monnaie.”

The boy nodded silently with a cool, but thankful grin for the tip, then went sliding down the street again on his skateboard. Tara locked the window again and Willow blinked a couple of times to register what had just happened.

“Paris is very cool.”

Tara bumped Willow’s shoulder playfully.

“I could have shown you some even cooler places…”

Willow smirked, the edge of her lips quirking up in time with her eyebrows lifting and falling. She scooted down and pulled the blanket off Tara’s thighs to kiss her there.

“I prefer hot places… wet places… tight–” she started, ready to move further in, but got bopped on the head with the pizza box on the way, “Hey!”

She straightened back up and they opened up the box. The pizza steam floated to their nostrils and Tara suddenly was very happy they’d opted for it; as cheap an anniversary dinner as it was. It reminded her of their very first date.

They dug in and there was plenty of stretchy cheese when they lifted the slices away, much to Willow’s delight.

“Pretty good for a veggie pie,” Willow complimented, picking up a piece of fallen mushroom from her t-shirt, “I’m making your shirt all tomato-y.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Tara replied, holding her hand over her mouth to cover her speaking while eating, “I just sleep in them.”

She reached over the bottom rung on her book shelf and took two bottles of sparkling water from an opened six pack sitting there.

“There’s a market on the corner I can go get you cokes if you want,” she said as she handed one to Willow, “But if you can hang on ‘til tomorrow I can grab some when I’m getting breakfast and reduce our time spent apart.”

“No way I’m letting you out of my sight,” Willow replied, putting an arm around Tara’s shoulders and eating one-handed, “Water is good.”

She released the lid and smiled when she saw the bubbles.

“Ooh, fizzy.”

She took a big glug while Tara tore open the small brown paper bag and revealed some crispy, flaky onion rings.

“Try these, they’re amazing.”

Willow took one and had a bite, instantly licking her lips and munching the rest of it down.

“These are so good,” she said, grabbing another one, “I can see why you put on weight.”

Tara was in the middle of taking a drink and it caught for a second in her throat before she swallowed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Jeez, thanks, Will,” she said flatly, screwing the lid back on tightly.

Willow threw a hand up, still chewing on an onion ring.

“You, you said that you had!” she said before dramatically pointing to herself, “I said that I didn’t care!”

She nodded triumphantly but the look on her face was far from confident.

“Also ‘put on weight’ does not equal ‘fat’ or ‘chubby’ or ‘chunky’ or any other synonym, because I’m not stupid enough to call you one of those! And because you aren’t! And I’m seriously jetlagged so can we please forgive my slip of the tongue and by way of ironic apology, I’ll give you a slip of my tongue later?”

Tara couldn’t help but smile; she’d missed that babble and especially that cutesy 'how can you not forgive this?' smile. She leaned her head down on Willow’s shoulder.

“Yeah, okay. I know I’ve gained a couple of pounds, no point getting upset over it. I’ll lose it when I get home.”

“If that’s what you want,” Willow replied, putting her arm around Tara again, “You’re perfect to me however you are.”

She rubbed Tara’s upper arm gently and received a nuzzle in return, then watched a snatching hand reach out.

“In that case I’m taking the last onion ring!”

“Hey, at least share!” Willow protested, “Three and a half thousand miles travelled here!”

They giggled and playfully fought over the last onion ring before breaking in it two halves and taking an end each to finish with a kiss.

“I think the salt enhances the kiss,” Willow murmured against Tara’s mouth, “Seasoned lips with a side of sweet tongue…”

The last couple of slices were forgotten and left in the box for Willow to eat in the middle of the night, as was often the case with their leftover pizza, even without the air of jetlag.

They kissed for a long time, slowly leading into making love over several hours; always touching in some way.

There were a couple of bathroom breaks where clothing, or Tara’s robe in Willow’s case, was donned for the minimal amount of time until they returned and were happy to be forced into closeness by lying in bed together.

“You feel like butter against my lips,” Willow commented softly as she kissed Tara’s neck, able to smell the mint of her girlfriend’s toothpaste from her close proximity.

“Is that a fat joke?” Tara asked, grinning.

Willow snorted.

“No,” she said, lifting her head up again and wiping Tara’s hair out of her eye, “The opposite. Jeez, how do you not get the hotness of you, doofus.”

She tucked a piece of hair behind Tara’s ear, then let her hand fall off with a sigh.

“I’m so tired but I don’t want to go asleep and miss you for even a second.”

Tara kissed Willow’s nose.

“Sleeping in your arms is not a waste of time.”

“That’s not what I said,” Willow replied softly, “But you’re right. It’s heaven to even think about.”

Tara reached over and turned the lamp off, then settled the blanket warmly over them, though they didn’t need the incentive of keeping warm to cuddle close.

“You are amazing for coming to me,” she said, heart in her voice and tone full of awe, “I still think I’m in a dream.”

“I came to you because you are amazing,” Willow replied, sighing in utter contentment as their feet collided together, “And I couldn’t spend another second without you.”

Tara started kissing Willow’s face; gentle caresses wherever her lips laid. Finally she pressed the softest one to her girlfriend’s lips and they just breathed together for a few moments.

“Sweet dreams, ma chérie.”

They quietened down and settled easily, knowing exactly the right position to sleep in.

Slumber came quickly, softly and most of all peacefully as their love cocooned around them and held them in their embrace.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (03/25)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:56 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y Goodness! :banana :wtkiss

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow's continuing Paris-trip...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:24 pm 
8. Vixen

Willow lay under Tara, playing with the strands of hair across her forehead.

And already you're trying to make me pass out lol

“No, I think it’s really sexy actually,” Willow replied, wiping the hair from Tara’s face and watching it fall back, “But I don’t think there’s a way to be Tara and not be sexy.”

So true, so very, very true.

Gotta love Willow wanting Tara to take a pic of a blue phone box, and gotta love Tara even more because she gets it. A big YAY for geek love though I don't think there are blue phone boxes. I've only ever seen ones

“I have to be honest with you,” she said, reaching for Tara’s hand and holding it, “I had to root out my passport…and I broke into your locked box, and found the letters inside when I did.”

A nice little moment from Willow admitting to something that she did.

Willow waited a tense few moments for a reaction, and was utterly relieved when Tara just kissed her cheek. “It’s okay. Sometimes I just write down things I can’t say to people’s faces. You can read them if you want. You let me read your letters in your journal.”

And a just as nice positive reaction from Tara. I don't get why a girl this awesome get's a dad as shit as hers.

“Willow!” she said, clutching Willow’s upper arm, “You don’t want to see the Eiffel Tower, or eat at a fancy restaurant or see the city at all? What about seeing Foucault's Pendulum? You were seething with jealously when I told you about visiting the Panthéon. I even went back to the Musée des Arts et Métiers just to get you a picture of the original.”

YES, I mentioned Foucault's Pendulum and it get's a story reference WOOHOO :)

Willow shrugged and Tara stared in disbelief. “You came to Paris!” Willow shook her head. “I came to you.”

Willow proves that despite being a science nerd she has her priorities sorted.

“I think I’m going to have to get on the floor to go down on you.”

Ooh Tara :blush

Willow reached up and moulded her hand around one of Tara’s breasts and used the other to wrap around Tara’s thigh. Tarabreast and Taralegs :sigh

All the different food types that Tara mentions sounds awesome especially the environmentally responsible pizza parlour, pizza delivered by skateboard has got to be worth seeing. And, being a foodie, I wouldn't mind trying the Libyan food either and I'm definitely up for some of the hot chocolate that Willow would orgasm over. :)

Willow pressed her hand around Tara’s softly jiggling breast. She leaned down and kissed Tara’s nipple.

Buckets at the ready and away we go :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Her hand dropped and slid her fingers through Tara’s still plenty-wet lips before entering her fully. “I love that, do the twirly thi–Oh!”

Oh oh oh Oooh yessssssssssss swoon

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (04/01)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow's continuing Paris-trip...

Glad you liked it...some more to come!

Thanks for commenting!

willowtaralover -

Quote:

Hi!

Quote:
And already you're trying to make me pass out lol

Damn, man, it's just some hair! :P

Quote:
So true, so very, very true.

Don't I know it.

Quote:
Gotta love Willow wanting Tara to take a pic of a blue phone box, and gotta love Tara even more because she gets it. A big YAY for geek love though I don't think there are blue phone boxes. I've only ever seen ones

I don't think phone boxes even exist anymore, never mind blue ones :P

Quote:
A nice little moment from Willow admitting to something that she did.

She's growing

Quote:
And a just as nice positive reaction from Tara. I don't get why a girl this awesome get's a dad as shit as hers.

There's no rhyme or reason.

Quote:
YES, I mentioned Foucault's Pendulum and it get's a story reference WOOHOO :)

Just for you, bud!

Quote:
Willow proves that despite being a science nerd she has her priorities sorted.

She knows she's got it made!

Quote:
Ooh Tara :blush

Hey now, that's just for Willow!

Quote:
Tarabreast and Taralegs :sigh

Incorrigible...

Quote:
All the different food types that Tara mentions sounds awesome especially the environmentally responsible pizza parlour, pizza delivered by skateboard has got to be worth seeing. And, being a foodie, I wouldn't mind trying the Libyan food either and I'm definitely up for some of the hot chocolate that Willow would orgasm over. :)

Both will be featured!

Quote:
Buckets at the ready and away we go :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Buckets here!

Quote:
Oh oh oh Oooh yessssssssssss swoon

A cold cloth and no more fanfiction for you! :P :P

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Chapter 99

Tara woke up to the sound of rustling off to her side.

She opened her eyes blearily and took in the soft morning light sneaking in from behind the curtain. Specifically, her eyes focused on the beam of light hitting the ass that was up in the air as Willow was leaning over and rooting in the closet.

“Good morning to me,” she said with some morning gruff, poking a finger into Willow’s fleshy cheek.

Willow looked over her shoulder, realised the position she was in, blushed and turned back around under the blanket.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“It’s okay,” Tara replied, throwing her arm lazily across Willow’s waist, “I was enjoying the view.”

Willow rubbed Tara’s arm affectionately.

“I was looking for something of the snackage variety,” she said, then cast her eyes hopefully towards Tara, “You haven’t got anything, have you? I ate the pizza at 3am.”

“Oh, sure,” Tara replied, lifting the covers off the bed and swinging her legs out, “It’s mostly fruit.”

“Fruit is good,” Willow replied, happy for anything to eat, “Wasn’t expecting a six pack of pudding.”

Tara bent down at the computer desk and moved her chair out of the way to pull out a small crate sitting under it.

“You really have to maximise the space in here, huh?” Willow commented as she watched Tara try to manoeuvre the crate out.

“You sure do,” Tara replied, glancing into the box as she brought it back to the bed, “Oh, I have a jar of Nutella.”

“What’s that?” Willow asked, trying to peer in.

“It’s like a chocolate hazelnut spread,” Tara replied, picking up the jar to show her and leaving the crate at their feet.

“Gimme, gimme,” Willow said, snatching it and a spoon out of Tara’s hand as soon as it was offered.

She twisted the jar off and took a huge heaped spoon of it, then licked it all off.

“Mmm, yummy, thanks,” she said, going in for more, “You can go back to sleep if you want. It’s barely dawn.”

Tara laid back down on her back and stretched out.

“It’s okay, I actually get up pretty early here,” she said, running a finger down Willow’s spine, “I hate sharing a bathroom, like to get in before anyone else.”

Willow nodded, mouth around the spoon.

“I used to do the same. I always got up early in high school to go the library before school and it was a handy habit when I lived upstairs,” she replied, then paused and added on, “Upstairs at home…in the dorms…you know what I mean. We still get up pretty early, I think, at least compared to the average college student. We’re always first in line for breakfast. Except when we have morning sex, of course.”

“Of course,” Tara replied, ducking her head inwards to kiss the back corner of Willow’s hip.

Willow’s attack on the Nutella slowed as Tara’s lips trailed up her side. The spoon lay hanging in her mouth when Tara started to kiss her breasts, making it promptly fall and clatter onto Tara’s head when Willow’s bottom lip dropped to moan.

Tara picked up the sticky spoon and with a slightly annoyed look, put it and the jar off to the side. She didn’t let it deter her from her task though, and moved back to sit in Willow’s lap and tongue her nipples.

Willow propped the pillow up behind her and leaned back against the wall. Her head was against the window and her back just slightly arched into Tara’s mouth. She was completely relaxed and gave her body over to Tara’s touch.

Tara licked Willow’s nipples until they were stiff enough to take between her teeth. She tugged each while palming and pinching the other and listened to Willow’s moans grow deeper.

She kissed between Willow’s breasts and down to her stomach, where she caught the scent of her arousal. With Willow sitting up almost straight against the wall, Tara was able to get between her legs without having to move off the bed to kneel.

She kissed and licked between Willow's legs until they were both worked up and mimicking each other's moans. Their hands were pawing at each other and as soon as Tara lifted her head away from Willow’s lap, Willow took her girlfriend’s cheeks and pulled her right up to kiss.

Tara sat back in Willow’s lap and kissed her deeply. Her body was humming and she could feel the same energy coming from Willow. Their hands twined as one and they moved between themselves together to enter each other, lips still locked.

Willow’s other hand was cupping the back of Tara’s head gently, caressing and holding her tenderly. They were moving in complete sync; sharing the energy that flowed between them, sharing their passion with each guided movement against each other's body.

Escaped moans and laboured breathing filled the room until neither could sustain the kiss any longer and they rested their foreheads together instead.

Willow moved her hand down to Tara’s cheek and watched her sparkling eyes flicker with pleasure. They were dark and glassy and it turned her on to see such unadulterated lust reflecting back at her. Her hand slid down so her fingers brushed against Tara's cheek and then her breath hitched sharply as she orgasmed. Her eyes stayed locked on Tara's and her toes curled with the sheer pleasure coursing through her.

Tara's bottom lip quivered as she watched Willow come and her hips jerked into faster movements for the last few seconds until she came too, one hand flat on the wall behind Willow and nails lightly scraping the paint.

Their chests heaving together was the only movement in the room, and their panting breaths the only sound. Finally they both smiled at the same time and they moved in to nuzzle each other and affectionately kiss each other’s faces.

There were whispered I love yous before they sank back down into the bed and Tara dozed while Willow finished off the Nutella.

Tara could hear the spoon scraping off the sides of the jar and smiled when she peeked up to see Willow’s chocolatey face.

“Someone needs a face wash.”

“Hmm?” Willow asked, glancing down, then across at the mirror with a blush, “Oh. Think I can grab a shower?”

“Oh, there are very strict rules,” Tara replied with a lazy grin, “You have to be accompanied by one of the residents.”

“Oh really?” Willow asked, returning the grin, “Well I would be very much obliged…”

Tara trailed a finger between Willow’s breasts, kissed the closest nipple, then sat up and turned towards the closet. She took out a towel and her toiletries bag, then tossed Willow the robe.

Willow pulled it on while Tara wrapped the towel around herself.

“Lucky it’s close.”

Willow nodded as she tied the sash and they made a fairly quick trip across the hall to the showers. There were six cubicles, all empty, and Tara pulled Willow into the first one, yanking the curtain across on the way.

The showers were pretty clean from what Willow remembered of her shower-sharing days and there was a convenient hook to hang up the towel and robe on the wall facing away from the shower head.

Tara turned on the water and brought them under the spray, where Willow immediately crossed her arms behind Tara’s neck.

“Now when I’m lonely I’m going to imagine you showering naked in here…”

“That is how most people shower,” Tara quipped, rubbing Willow’s hips, “But I think about you in here all the time…”

Willow watched droplets of water fall down Tara’s neck towards her breasts, tracking each one and its journey enviously.

“Mmhh… and what do you think about?”

Tara dropped her mouth to Willow’s ear and started to whisper in it sensually. Willow listened with ever increasingly high eyebrows.

“Were you always this dirty?” she asked, grinning and blushing at the same time.

Tara twirled a finger either side of the wisps of hair behind Willow’s ears.

“Absence makes the mind a very erogenous zone.”

Willow shuddered, loving the sensation against her ears and neck.

“Well like I said, I’m very much obliged for your accompaniment…”

She kissed either side of Tara’s neck, then kissed downwards of Tara's torso as she sank to her knees.

“Very…much…obliged.”

Tara pursed her lips to keep herself quiet as Willow’s mouth landed between her legs. Her eyes expressed themselves in lieu; fluttering with pleasure as Willow’s tongue bathed her and widening again when Willow’s lips wrapped around her clit.

Her hands were in Willow’s hair, stroking and playing and gently encouraging her.

Tara’s taste was hot on Willow’s tongue and she didn’t need any encouragement, but loved the caresses nonetheless. Her knees were slippery on the shower floor so she used Tara’s thighs as grips, massaging them in the process.

Tara lightly gripped the shower rail as her knees grew weak and bit down on her bottom lip to control the sounds begging to escape. Her legs began to shake as the pressure built in her abdomen, then finally broke in one quick rush.

Tara managed to breathe out only the tiniest squeak while her ankles turned inwards and knuckles grew white around the rail.

Her head tilted back, making the warm water spray her face just as she was releasing further down.

Once the tension released, her fingers slipped away from the pole and her back fell back flat against the wall for support.

Willow moved one hand a few inches up to Tara’s hips for a sturdier grip and used the other to cup her between her legs as she steadied herself back on two feet. They both skidded for a moment and finally ended up pressed together under the water, smiling.

“Sexy slip’n’slide,” Willow grinned, tilting her heads backwards against the water, “Hot showers on cold mornings…”

Tara admired Willow’s neck, first with her eyes, then with her mouth. Willow joined in and returned the kisses. They worked their way up to each other’s mouths and kissed passionately until they were breathless.

Tara had been playing with Willow’s hair, so decided to make use of it by shampooing it at the same time. Willow loved getting her hair washed, so she turned to give Tara full access and leaned back into it with a sigh.

Tara treated Willow to a full scalp massage and two thorough washes, then conditioned the ends.

While waiting for that to settle in, they switched around and Willow took great pleasure in lathering up Tara’s long locks.

“How do I wash these?” Willow asked with a giggle as she tried to shampoo up Tara’s bangs.

“Just like normal,” Tara replied, shutting her eyes tight to keep the shampoo out, “Lather, rinse, repeat.”

Willow followed instructions and nodded that she’d done an okay job.

“Now my favourite part! Boob washing!”

Tara giggled and put a finger to her lips and Willow blushed.

“Right,” she whispered, “Not in a private bathroom.”

“No, but in private right now…” Tara whispered back as she started soaping Willow’s body.

Willow stretched her arms high above her head and did a slow twirl so Tara could rub her everywhere. She very much appreciated the generous hot water allowance as they would have been iced out already back home.

They spent plenty of time getting each other clean, interspersed with blowing soap bubbles at each other and chasing each other around the small cubicle. When another near-slipping incident happened, Tara shut off the water and began patting Willow down with the towel.

“Don’t get it too wet, it has to dry you too,” Willow whispered, taking the towel to do the same back, “Mmm, Tara-legs…”

She kissed each of Tara’s feet then stood back up and wrapped the towel around her, taking a sneaky butt grab in the process.

Tara jumped, then smiled crookedly and held the robe up for Willow to put her arms through. Willow tied the sash and Tara hooked her toiletries bag over her wrist, then pulled back the curtain.

Across the way, brushing her teeth at the sink, Amélie stood in a short, satin robe. She caught their eye in the mirror, smirked and rinsed her toothbrush.

“Bonjour.”

Tara had turned a fresh shade of red and looked away, so Willow raised her hand in an awkward finger wave.

“Um, hi,” she said, then began to blush too, “I mean bonjour.”

Amélie stared through the mirror for a moment, then spun around, exasperated.

“Terr-ah! You finally take a lover and you choose another Américaine! I told you I will introduce you to such magnifique French women.”

“Take a lover?” Willow asked, looking to Tara with question in her eyes, “What the hell does that mean?”

“Nothing,” Tara replied quickly and started to push Willow out of the bathroom with an embarrassed wave of her hand in Amélie’s direction, “Amélie, this is Willow. Je te verrai plus tard.”

Tara brought them back into her room without another word and Willow had to sit on the bed so Tara had enough room to stand.

“Who the hell was that?” Willow asked, hands folding around the edge of the bed in a vice grip.

“My friend Amélie,” Tara replied, eyes downcast, “I told you about her.”

“You didn’t tell me she was telling you to ‘take a lover’!” Willow said, loudly, “I’m clearly not important enough to mention.”

Tara kneeled down in front of Willow and took her hand.

“I talk about you all the time, sweetie.”

Willow’s face contorted in disgust.

“So she’s just sitting around encouraging you to cheat on me?”

“The French have a different attitude to sex,” Tara explained, “It’s not malicious.”

“Clearly!” Willow spat sarcastically.

Tara sighed and sat back on her heels.

“Willow, I haven’t done anything. I tell her I’m not interested when she mentions it and I politely rebuff any girls she introduces me to in the club.”

“You go to clubs now?” Willow asked, eyes cast off to the side.

“It’s part of the culture,” Tara replied with a soft shrug, “She’s kind of like a French Becky. She has a less conservative view about relationships.”

“Except Becky would kick me two ways to Sunday if she thought I was cheating on you,” Willow replied, arms crossing loosely over her chest, “This is exactly why I tried to let you go and be free over here.”

Tara matched her confrontational pose.

“Because you think I’m not strong enough to withhold a little bit of peer pressure?”

“Of course not,” Willow replied quickly, then sighed, “Look, I’m not mad you’ve had interest, but just the idea of someone whispering in your ear to cheat on me whenever they get the chance…”

Tara dropped her arms and moved her hands to Willow’s knees.

“Willow, it’s not like that. It’s a wink, wink, nudge, nudge kinda thing if she spots a pretty girl and I decline and change the subject. She’s been really good to me, I don’t want to throw away our friendship over a cultural clash.”

Willow continued to avert her gaze.

“Pretty girls, huh?”

Tara appeared fed up as she stood again.

“Yes, they’re very pretty. It’s a fashionable city and the girls are pretty. I notice pretty girls, so do you.”

“I don’t lust after them,” Willow snapped.

“Either do I,” Tara replied calmly.

Willow gulped, slumped on the spot and had her eyes meet the floor.

“I’m sorry, you shouldn’t have to put up with my insecure crap.”

Tara closed her eyes for a moment, then reopened and sat next to Willow, having her scooch over a bit.

“You're right. I'm your girlfriend, so I shouldn't be 'putting up with it', I should be showing you why you're so wonderful that you don't have to worry about it.”

Willow hung her head in her hands and massaged her own temples.

“A psych student shouldn’t need therapy.”

“I don’t think that’s true,” Tara replied softly, rubbing Willow’s back, “But we’ve all got our stuff. It doesn’t go away overnight and sometimes it peeks up again even when we’ve been doing well. Everyone has their moments. Me coming to Paris was hard for you and I think you’ve been doing a pretty stellar job coping.”

Willow sniffled.

“I really am so happy you get to have this experience.”

Tara put her arms around Willow and leaned her head in.

“I know. You’ve been amazingly selfless right from the start. I wouldn’t even get to be here if it wasn’t for you,” she said, rubbing Willow’s arm up and down, “Let’s just enjoy our few days together, okay? You never need to worry about me straying. Ever.”

“Yeah,” Willow nodded, smiling again, a little in happiness and a little at her own silliness, “Hey, I seem to remember something being said about pastries…”

“Yes!” Tara replied quite emphatically, “I’ll go on a run. Do you need a coffee or is hot chocolate okay because it will seriously blow your top off.”

“Blow it off with chocolatey goodness,” Willow agreed keenly, but faltered after a moment, “You won’t be long, will you? You’re right, I didn’t think this no-clothes thing through.”

“Fifteen minutes, tops,” Tara promised, squeezing one of Willow’s hands, then rubbed her thigh under the robe, “Why don’t you give yourself an all-over lotioning so you’re nice and soft for me after.”

Willow’s eyes lit up with lust.

“Yes, ma’am!”

They leaned towards each other and kissed; soft for mere seconds before it was deepened. They struggled to part but dragged themselves away before it went any further.

Tara threw on some slacks and a hoodie since she was only going down the block and ran a hairbrush quickly through her hair. As she turned to get her purse, she saw Willow had spread out on the bed with the robe, and her legs, open as she rubbed lotion into her stomach.

Tara leaned against the wall, eyes fixated on the rubbing motion.

“That image is going to get me through the rest of my lonely nights here.”

Willow looked up. She hadn’t meant to be purposely lascivious, but she did love that slightly breathless look on Tara’s face. She rubbed the lotion just a little lower, still on her stomach but with her fingertips brushing the soft hairs on her mound.

“I can be dirty too…”

Tara felt her belly flop and took a deep breath in. She made herself push off the wall and go before she was pulled into bed and missed the freshest produce that she wanted Willow to experience.

Willow grinned as she watched Tara leave, feeling a thousand times more secure than just minutes previously. She could be, and was, sexy in Tara’s eyes and those were the only eyes she wanted on her.

She made sure she rubbed extra lotion into Tara’s favourite spots, even though she felt a bit stupid reaching behind herself to buff her butt. She toyed with leaving the robe open to greet Tara with, but ultimately tied it and waited impatiently for her to return with breakfast.

It was exactly fourteen minutes and twenty seven seconds, which Willow counted every moment of until the door knob turned to open again. Tara appeared with a plastic bag hanging off one wrist with a cup holder in that hand, and a bunch of colourful daises in the other.

Tara smiled brightly over the flowers as she kicked the door closed behind her.

“I wonder who these are from…”

Willow smiled sheepishly.

“Lucky I flew over here as an anniversary present since the flowers arrived a day late.”

Tara left the bag down in her desk chair and the cups on the desk, then grasped the stems in both hands and inhaled deeply.

“I’m the lucky one,” she said, leaving her flowers in a pencil holder on the desk, “You should have a card and a little present in the mail when you get home. I sent it a few days ago.”

“You didn’t have to,” Willow replied, though was excited to see what creativity Tara had come up with for her, as she was sure it was.

“It’s teeny tiny,” Tara replied, motioning by holding two fingers about an inch apart, “Postage is pretty expensive but I didn’t want you to think I forgot.”

She held her arms open for Willow, who quickly stood up to embrace her. Tara held on tight and cradled Willow’s head tenderly.

“I didn’t think you’d beat last year’s anniversary…”

“Oh no, I’ve set a precedent for myself,” Willow joked, holding on just as tightly, “You’re worth it.”

They kissed again and enjoyed the taste of each other’s lips for a minute or two before Tara pulled back.

“Try these while they’re still warm. It’s not from my favourite place because they don’t open this early, but they’re still really good.”

She handed Willow one of the cups and took out the assortment of pastries from the bag, leaving the baguette and cheese she’d bought for lunch in there, along with Willow’s promised colas.

Willow looked at the spread and tore a bit from each one.

“Mmm…mmm…mmmmmmmm!”

Tara grinned, loving Willow’s reaction.

“Try the chocolate.”

Willow took a generous sip from her cup, then floated down to lying on the bed.

“Kill me now and I’ll die in utter joy.”

Tara moved onto the bed and scooted close to her with the pastries resting on their legs as there was no bed space with them both on it.

“No way. Miss you too much.”

“I would haunt you,” Willow replied with a giddy smile, “We can discover how ghost sex works.”

Tara kissed Willow’s cheek and put an arm lazily around her waist.

“Life without you is just missing something. That je ne sais quoi.”

“We’re gonna have to start getting you speakin’ American real good when you get home,” Willow said with a giggle, “Don’t want none of that foreign crap.”

“You Américaines are so uncultured,” Tara replied in an impressive accent, “With your ’ot dogs and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.”

“Hey don’t knock the PB&J,” Willow said, poking Tara in the arm, “That is a classic and I refuse to hear a bad word said about it.”

“You know what?” Tara asked in her own voice again, “I think a good old fashioned PB&J might be the fourth thing I have when I get home.”

Willow smiled up curiously.

“Fourth? What’s the first three?”

Tara moved her mouth close to Willow’s ear, while a hand rubbed her thigh and was careful not to knock any of the pastries off.

“You…you…and more you.”

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (04/01)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:56 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I'm glad that Tara very quickly handled Willow's insecurity moment...

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (04/01)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 pm 
8. Vixen

Hi Laragh

A cold cloth and no more fanfiction for you! :P

WHAT!!!!!!!! No more Willow/Tara fan-fiction noooooooooooooooooooo lol :)

And once again you're starting by giving us the delightful image of Willow's nicely curved peachy butt and oh my god I need therapy fast lol :p

“Oh, I have a jar of Nutella.” Tara replied
“What’s that?” Willow asked, trying to peer in.

Now this does surprise me, that they don't have Nutella or an equivalent in the U.S.

Oh lordy lordy, Tara kissing Willow's hip and breasts, that can mean only one thing. Yup drooling ahoy :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

“Don’t get it too wet, it has to dry you too,” Willow whispered, taking the towel to do the same back, “Mmm, Tara-legs…”

Mmm, Taralegs indeed :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Oh crap, Amelie's just met Willow and ourredhead isn't happy about her plans for Tara.

Gotta saya that I can understand where Willow is coming from. She's suddenly introduced to a foreign friend of Tara's who suggests that Tara takes a lover behind Willow's back while she's in Paris. I'm pretty sure that would make anyone feel vulnerable and insecure. Fortunately Tara understands too and quickly knows how to resolve Willow's fears so YAY for Tara :)

A fun little chapter there Laragh with the customary amount of drool inducing scenery plus we saw what happened when Willow met Amelie. Hopefully more Parisian fun next week Toodles :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:14 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Great chapter. I always love a proper shower scene. They make for a fun little turn of events every now and then.

Also have to love the brief resurgence of jealous and panicky Willow upon meeting Tara's guide to the wonderful world or French women and night life. Made for a sweet moment of insecurity and reaffirmation in between all the 'frolicking" they're cramming into that weekend.

Though the tearful goodbye when Willow has to return home without Tara is probably coming soon I can't wait for the inevitable homecoming festivities when Tara eventually gets stateside.

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (04/08)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:

:eatme

Quote:
Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I'm glad that Tara very quickly handled Willow's insecurity moment...

It's hard when someone you love feels bad about themselves, and unfortunately don't go away on command...but until then, Tara will be there to try and drill it in!

willowtaralover -

Quote:
Hi Laragh

Hi!

Quote:
WHAT!!!!!!!! No more Willow/Tara fan-fiction noooooooooooooooooooo lol :)

I wouldn't do that to you...I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy!

Quote:
And once again you're starting by giving us the delightful image of Willow's nicely curved peachy butt and oh my god I need therapy fast lol :p

You'll need a doctor if you keep it up! :P

Quote:
Now this does surprise me, that they don't have Nutella or an equivalent in the U.S.

As far as I can tell, it's only gotten really, really popular over there in the last few years. They're still in 2008, so I don't think it's as much of a pop culture thing there yet.

Quote:
Oh lordy lordy, Tara kissing Willow's hip and breasts, that can mean only one thing. Yup drooling ahoy :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Still waiting on that bucket emoticon...

Quote:
Mmm, Taralegs indeed :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Now you'll definitely need that doctor - Willow will go all large with the butch!

Quote:
Oh crap, Amelie's just met Willow and ourredhead isn't happy about her plans for Tara.

Tara isn't too pleased with them either, she just lets them go.

Quote:
Gotta saya that I can understand where Willow is coming from. She's suddenly introduced to a foreign friend of Tara's who suggests that Tara takes a lover behind Willow's back while she's in Paris. I'm pretty sure that would make anyone feel vulnerable and insecure. Fortunately Tara understands too and quickly knows how to resolve Willow's fears so YAY for Tara :)

It could totally be seen as nasty, very understandable for Willow to react as she did.

Quote:
A fun little chapter there Laragh with the customary amount of drool inducing scenery plus we saw what happened when Willow met Amelie.

Glad you liked it!

Quote:
Hopefully more Parisian fun next week Toodles :)

Yes, a little more for you!

Citanul

Quote:
Great chapter. I always love a proper shower scene. They make for a fun little turn of events every now and then.

Who doesn't love some wet and soapy lesbians?

Quote:
Also have to love the brief resurgence of jealous and panicky Willow upon meeting Tara's guide to the wonderful world or French women and night life. Made for a sweet moment of insecurity and reaffirmation in between all the 'frolicking" they're cramming into that weekend.

I feel for Willow, it's hard imagining your girlfriend on the other side of the world with who knows who doing who knows what! But of course, Tara is never anything but totally loyal.

Quote:
Though the tearful goodbye when Willow has to return home without Tara is probably coming soon I can't wait for the inevitable homecoming festivities when Tara eventually gets stateside.

Yes, the goodbye is imminent...but until then, fun times!

Update On Next Page

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next