The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/20)
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
Dibs-y Goodness! :banana :bigwave

:bounce

Quote:
Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm glad that Tara kinda prepares Willow for not winning the quiz competition...

Important to prepare, although you never know until the night...

Quote:
I really liked Tara's art project...

Hopefully her professor will too!

Quote:
Big lol for the continuing trend of getting walked on when having yummy time...

Haha, yes! It's a requisite at this stage

Thanks for commenting!

Will's redemption -

Quote:
Nice start of the chapter with some Becky-time. I'm glad for her that she is finally in a happy relationship and not scared to show she is in love, although keeping her special humour about it:

:grin

There will always be parts of Becky that are too intrinsic to change (and indeed, doesn't need to!) but I like to see her grow a bit too. You can be sure she'll never lose that humour though!

Quote:
I kind of have a hunch that they might underestimate Becky's love for surprise parties:

...maybe she and Jack will show up at "Marshalls" on the birthday/quiz-night for some spontanous party - if they do I really hope that Willow is in a good mood - hopefully because of having won the quiz. Now that we know the quiz-final happens on Willow's birthday I trust you won't let them lose which would result in a heartbroken Birthday-Girl...

That would go against everything that Jack is instilling in Becky! No point having someone who helps you be a better person if you just fall back into old habits. Becky will surprise us - but in that she actually listens to what Willow wants for once.

Quote:
I absolutely loved their funtime in the artroom and it's erotic outcome - :wtkiss :drool big LOL for the artist who totally took the hot lesbian couple on the floor in stride while searching for his brush :grin

Artists, man. They don't give a fuck :P

Quote:
Very cute end with our little science nerd Willow explaining the "mechanics" of "non-post-coital" snuggles and yay for one of my favourite quotes from the original series:

:flirt

Mine too! Tara's little smile kills me every time and the look on Willow's face when she says 'snuggled'.

Quote:
Now I'm looking forward to Willow's birthday celebrations (which will hopefully contain a victory in the quiz-final).

And the opportunity it presents...read on! :D

Thanks for your feedback :)

willowtaralover -

Quote:
Hey Laragh :bigwave

Hi!

Quote:
Sorry I'm replying so late. Work been crazy busy this week.

No problem!

Quote:
I love the opening scene with Tara, Willow and Becky. Their interactions with each other is so much fun to read it reminds me of watching BtVS with Buffy, Xander and Willow hanging out together.

There are certainly elements there, as in any close friendship!

Quote:
Ya gotta love brainy Willow looking forward to going to a quiz evening for her birthday. Possibly one of the few things that seems just right for her along with a Classic Trek movie marathon or visiting a Harry Potter exhibit.

Well she's definitely already done of those things...and I'm sure she'll scam Tara into some Trek time at some stage too!

Quote:
And what's so wrong with that??? Books are cool :)

I know! It's rich too, coming from an English major!

Quote:
Red Hot Quizzy Preppers is such a cool punny name for a team and Willow's 'intenso', as Becky would say, attitude towards them is just so much fun.

Rivalry breeds competitiveness, and Willow was competitive to start!

Quote:
Is this something that the girls have done often? Or at least Tara has done of Willow often?

Willow posed the previous summer and Tara's done a few from memory (mentioned when Willow found her sketchbook during the filming class when they stopped having sex and when Willow broke open her locked box when looking for her passport)

Quote:
Exposed Willow skin, yummy. Drooling ahoy :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool Sorry but Willow does have very sexy skin.

Can't deny that.

Quote:
I can see Tara using the method of painting she shares with Willow doint it with JJ to help decorate his room in a fun way.

You stole the idea right out of my head :)

Quote:
Willow's boobs :) more drools :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
Sorry Laragh, but it is Willlow and her bare body :wink

She's fully clothed! :P You'll just jump on anything.

Quote:
I really liked Willow's working out the science of the kisses between herself and Tara.

That's how her brain works. Everything flows like an equation.

Quote:
Another very fun chapter, especially the start with the three girls together. Can't wait to see what happens on Willow's birthday and if she and Tara can beat Red Hot Quizzy Preppers, again awesome name.

All will be revealed...in this chapter!

Quote:
Toodles :)

:)

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:09 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: College Confidential

WRITER: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The first part of the prequel to Hacker Confidential and Family Confidential - the college years!

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but nothing that would spoil the series.

NOTE: And this marks the third last chapter! ‘Two to go’…

Chapter 106

Willow woke up her favourite way; with kisses to her face and nicely timed lips against her eyelids moments before they flickered open.

Her hand reached up lazily, touching Tara’s face, then fell down her arm.

“Finally,” she said, inhaling in a sleepy half-yawn, “A birthday where I actually wake up with you.”

Tara tapped Willow’s nose affectionately, knowing it made her smile.

“Good morning, birthday beautiful.”

“Did you get confused whether you were saying birthday girl or beautiful?” Willow asked with a giggle, then tucked herself under Tara’s chin, “Mmm, I love this spot. Can I stay here all day?”

“You can do whatever you want on your birthday,” Tara answered, kissing the top of Willow’s head, “But it’ll be hard to eat your special breakfast or open your present…”

Willow’s head lifted and cupped Tara’s breast through her tank top.

“Are you both?”

Tara shook her head.

“But I think you’ll like it even better.”

“Doubtful,” Willow replied with a longing glance to Tara’s legs under the blanket, “But gimme, gimme, gimme.”

Tara swung out of bed, giving Willow a better view of her long legs in those short shorts. She went to the desk, where Willow noticed a full trash bag of small blue boxes was hanging off the side of the chair. She was perplexed, but just waited for Tara to return with a paper plate with two large pop-tarts on it, slightly larger than normal, but more so, looked like it had been broken apart and put back together.

“It’s all your favourite flavours,” Tara explained.

Willow’s eyes widened as she realised she was looking at an Ultimate Pop-Tart.

“All of them are my favourite flavours,” she squeaked.

“I picked your top sixteen,” Tara replied good-naturedly, “This one is chocolatey, this one is fruity.”

Willow could hardly breathe with excitement, but then suddenly looked up at Tara seriously.

“Where are all the discarded parts?”

Tara grinned.

“Wrapped up in foil for you to sneak into the movie theatre and break into your popcorn.”

Willow’s eyes glazed over.

“I’m so horny for you right now.”

She stole a kiss and nibbled gently on Tara’s bottom lip, then pulled back and picked up her chocolatey pop-tart but paused with it halfway to her mouth.

“You didn’t use glue, did you?”

Tara shook her head with a curious smile.

“I used a special sugar glue they use in baking.”

Willow nodded, then smiled sheepishly.

“Tasted paste once when I was in kindergarten. It was enough to last a lifetime.”

“You were the paste-eater,” Tara replied, grinning, “It was legend in my kindergarten class. The bravest we had was a crayon up the nose. Poor kid had to go to the ER.”

“I was a very curious child,” Willow replied as she took a big bite, spanning four different squares, “OhmygodTarathisisamazingohmygodohmygodohmygod.”

She floated back down onto the bed, as if swooning, and chomped her way through her constructed treats.

Tara scooted down with her and started to curl Willow’s hair around her fingers.

“Mmm…I’m so happy,” Willow said, licking her fingers clean, “I love when you play with my hair.”

“Want me to wash it?” Tara asked, wiping crumbs off the sheet.

Willow nodded keenly.

“Yes please!”

She took Tara’s hands as she stepped out of bed and pulled her, giggling, into the bathroom. She pulled Tara’s shorts down and stripped her tank off, then pressed herself nice and close to her for a moment before disrobing herself and hopping into the shower.

Tara stood behind Willow and let the majority of the warm spray hit her girlfriend. She had Willow lean her head back and massaged her temples, gently moving back over her head.

“You give the best head massages…” Willow complimented with a sigh.

Tara kissed Willow’s forehead, right under her widow’s peak, then got the shampoo and gave her hair a thorough lathering.

“Mm-mm-mm-mm,” Willow moaned, in time to the fingers weaving through her scalp.

Her eyes were closed in contentment through the whole lather, rinse, repeat process until her hair was squeaking as Tara’s fingers slid through. She then took great pleasure in getting the shower gel and making sure Tara’s body was cleaner than clean.

She rubbed herself up and against Tara to ‘share in the cleaning’ and made them both wetter from more than just the water.

That was put to pasture pretty quickly when they used up their fifteen minutes and started to get sprayed with ice cold water. There was some shrieking as Willow scrambled to turn it off, and they both jumped out to wrap up in towels.

Tara tucked Willow’s towel in, and Willow tucked Tara’s, then they both giggled and met for a soft, sweet kiss. They held hands as they walked back into the room and over to the closet.

“What do you want me to wear?” Tara asked, leaning back against the wall.

“Hmm…” Willow replied, hands on her hips as she thought, “I love you in a dress. What about the red one with the flowers?”

Tara found the dress in question and held it against herself.

“Yes, definitely,” Willow nodded, “It’s so pretty.”

Tara started to change into the dress, while Willow picked out a marbled black, grey and white shirt, with purple jeans and a grey jacket, which she left out until they were going outside.

She turned around, quite pleased with her outfit, but grew even happier when she saw Tara securing her locket around her neck.

You’re so pretty,” she corrected, coming over to hold Tara’s hips, “Every day I see something else in you so much more beautiful than the last.”

Tara rested her forehead against Willow’s, kissed her again, then went over to her nightstand. She produced a fairly flat square, wrapped in red tissue with a gold ribbon on top and a card tucked under the ribbon.

Willow stood on her tiptoes with excitement, and using all the restraint she had, didn’t tear into it as Tara presented it to her. She sat on the end of the bed and opened her card first, another beautiful hand-made one that Willow could have easily mistaken as some expensive boutique buy.

She smiled at the picture of a dog and a bunny holding balloons that spelled out ‘Happy Birthday’, then started to laugh as she realised it was Snuggles and Mr. Hoppy. She opened the card and read the sweet message with a lump already forming in her throat.

She read it again to make sure she’d absorbed every word, then let the card stand on the bed and pulled the ribbon to release its ties. She folded back the tissue so Tara could keep it to use with her art, but froze when she realised what was inside.

Her eyes shot up to her girlfriend.

“Tara…”

Tara perched next to Willow and smiled demurely.

“I went back and got it.”

Willow looked down at her gift; the childhood book she’d found at the used book store that day but had left behind. She lifted it from the tissue reverently and started to flick the pages, the words jumping out at her and allowing her mind to fill in the blanks from memory.

She was totally taken aback and had to take a moment, but it didn’t stop her eyes growing glassy.

“Oh, Willow,” Tara said softly, catching a tear in the corner of Willow’s eye the moment it fell from the duct.

“I’m sorry,” Willow replied with a sniffle, “Just…thank you. So much.”

“You’re welcome,” Tara replied, pulling Willow close to her, “C’mere.”

She kissed the top of Willow’s head warmly.

“I didn’t want to disturb it by reading it. What’s it about? I like the cover.”

The book was called ‘Make A Monkey Out Of Me’ and featured an anthropomorphised monkey with a big smile swinging on one arm off a tree.

“It’s about Cheeks the monkey and his journey trying to find out what he’s good at. The elephant is good at stamping, and the mockingbird is good at singing and the duck is good at swimming but Cheeks doesn’t feel like he can do anything. Then one day a lion cub gets stuck in a tree and he’s able to climb it and rescue it and he realises he's good at climbing,” Willow explained, then blushed lightly, “I guess it’s stupid.”

Tara shook her head.

“No, it’s sweet.”

Willow shrugged one shoulder.

“I guess I always felt that push from my parents to be good at something…and this gave me hope.”

Tara hated that Willow had felt that immense pressure as a four year old but didn’t want to dampen her girlfriend's spirits. She leaned her head down against Willow’s.

“Thanks for sharing it with me.”

Willow wrapped the tissue back around the book to keep it safe and left it with her card. She wrapped her arms around Tara and held on tight.

“I’m gonna keep it in plastic and make sure it doesn’t get dirty and take care of it, I promise.”

“You can do whatever you want with it,” Tara replied with an easy smile, “It’s yours.”

Willow kissed Tara’s nose.

“Like you.”

“Just like me,” Tara confirmed, taking both of Willow’s hands in hers, “Where do you want to go to lunch today? It’s my treat.”

Willow smiled gratefully.

“That’s sweet, baby, but you’re not exactly loaded yourself, and I know that book was expensive.”

“I came back with a little money from France and I want to treat you,” Tara insisted.

Willow’s instinct was to reject, but had to remember being in the exact same position with the roles reversed on Tara’s birthday.

“Okay. Well. I’m not just saying this because it’s cheap, I swear, but I’d love to get some subs and go on the swan boats and eat in the gardens. Plus, the movie theatre we like is only a couple of blocks away from there.”

“That sounds lovely,” Tara agreed, lifting Willow’s hands and kissing both her palms, “And what do you want to do this morning?”

Willow began fidgeting nervously on the spot.

“Don’t hate me, but can I read my quiz book for a bit? I’ll be able to relax much easier if I did.”

“I could never hate you,” Tara replied sincerely, “And you can do whatever you want on your birthday. I can help, quiz you if you want.”

Willow’s eyes lit up.

“I’d love that!”

She went to get her book and sat in the corner. Tara followed, but only hunkered down without sitting.

“How come you always sit in the corner to do this?”

Willow looked around, as if surprised by her surroundings.

“Oh, I don’t know,” she said with a shrug, “I had a beanbag in the corner in my bedroom growing up, I liked to sit and study in it. Guess it reminds me of that… reading was the only time I was happy there.”

Tara nodded sympathetically.

“Can we use pillows?”

“Pillows!” Willow replied enthusiastically, jumping straight up, “Genius!”

She grabbed their pillows and made a little love nest. She sat and patted the spot next to her. Tara sat down nice and close to Willow and took the book from her after being shown which page to start at.

“Wait!” Willow said, moments before Tara was going to ask her first question, “I don’t have any M&Ms.”

“Do you want me to go to the vending machine?” Tara asked.

“It’s just, I usually reward myself with an M&M with every question I get right,” Willow explained, “Not that I need to or anything. I’m not a dog.”

“We can substitute kisses,” Tara suggested.

Willow grinned and nodded and closed her eyes to send signals to her brain to warm up and earn its reward.

They got through quite a few pages of questions with a decent success rate, but as their appetites were whetted, the kisses grew longer and Tara was choosing questions she knew Willow would know the answer to.

Willow’s brain, heart and somewhere lower were all fighting for dominance until finally she grabbed the book and tossed it away.

“Screw it, it’s just a quiz.”

Tara knew that attitude would cease the moment they picked up their pencils that evening, but she was happy to appreciate it in that moment. Her mouth latched on to Willow’s, who was quick to offer her tongue for playing.

Tara held Willow’s face in her hands and welcomed her in, sliding her tongue against Willow’s.

Willow rubbed Tara’s shin and pulled her closer so she could slip her hand under Tara’s dress and let her fingertips sink into the soft thigh skin. She pulled on the waistband of Tara’s panties and delighted in the hip jerk it triggered. She slid back down to Tara’s knee, then moved above the waist and cupped Tara’s breast through her dress.

She was beginning to reach under and was just brushing up against a hardening nipple when there was a knock at the door.

Willow pulled away with a groan.

“Why is it always when we’re kissing?”

“Because we kiss a lot,” Tara replied, puffing out a breath.

Willow groaned again and got up to answer the door. Becky immediately pushed her way in, with a cupcake in one hand and a gift in the other.

Tara jumped up and turned her back so she could adjust her dress, then sat on the bed near her nightstand and cleared her throat.

“Hi Becky.”

“Hi Tara,” Becky greeted warmly, then thrust the contents of her hands at Willow, “Here’s the cupcake and I will get down to the beer toasting at some stage later.”

Willow smiled, less annoyed about the intrusion.

“Thanks, Beck.”

She set the cupcake down and turned the present over in her hands to reveal the tape. She tore it open with less care than Tara’s, knowing Becky wouldn’t mind, then stared in confusion as she saw a familiar book cover, but larger and with absolutely no pages.

“It’s a kindle case,” Becky explained off the look, “I’ve seen you carrying yours around.”

Realisation dawned on Willow’s face and she smiled.

“Northanger Abbey,” she said, then looked over to Tara, “It’s the first book Becky and I ever discussed when we became roommates. About how we were both were guilty of blurring the lines of fiction and reality. I was a Catherine and she was an Isabella.”

Becky grinned and nodded.

“I would have totally tried to score a rich husband however I could in the 1800s.”

“You still would now,” Willow replied with a scoff.

“Holy matrimony is soooo not in my life plan,” Becky replied, holding her hands up, “My parents have married enough for six people, I need to even out the score a little.”

She tapped Willow’s shoulder affectionately.

“But, hey, Isabella wasn’t all bad,” she said, sharing a smile with Willow, “‘There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature’.”

Willow was unbelievably touched and immediately moved in for a hug.

“Thank you, Becky.”

They embraced for several moments, then Becky moved back to lean against the door.

“So I talked to Jack about that couples dinner – and we are not calling it a double date after the disaster that was our last double date. Capisce?”

Willow and Tara both nodded.

“Anyway, he’s up for it when he’s finished up his new movie,” Becky finished, “Sometime in the next week, week and a half. He has to submit it before the end of next week.”

“Well we’re both pretty busy with classes, but we can do weekends,” Willow replied as she fetched her kindle to put it in its new home, “You guys decide on a place if you want. Maybe we could meet first in this bar we go to. It's nice.”

She snapped the kindle in place, admired it for a moment, then set it down to pick up her cupcake again. She peeled away the side of the paper casing and took a huge bite.

“Oh my god, this is so good,” she said, moving over to Tara and offering her some on her finger, “Try this frosting.”

Tara took the offering and Becky immediately grabbed the doorknob.

“And on that note, I’m outta here. Happy Birthday.”

“Tank youb,” Willow replied through a mouthful.

“Bye Becky,” Tara said with a blush, “See you soon.”

Becky waved and left, and Willow shared the rest of her cupcake with Tara.

“That was a very thoughtful gift,” Tara commented as Willow tossed the paper case.

Willow picked up her kindle and smiled down at it.

“Yeah, it really was. Might have to reread Northanger Abbey. Good memories.”

“Why don’t we head down to the park early and bring a book?” Tara suggested.

Willow looked up and slowly smiled.

“Yeah. Yeah, why not?”

Tara got the book she was reading and put it and Willow’s kindle in her bag. She waited at the door for Willow to put on shoes.

“Don’t forget your pop-tarts,” she said as Willow approached her.

Willow spun on her heels and went over to the desk to retrieve the broken pieces wrapped in foil. She noticed again the trash bag full of boxes as she did so.

“Wait, you bought all these boxes. It must have cost a fortune. Where’s all the unopened packs?”

“In our secret stash for midnight munchies,” Tara replied with a smirk, “We have at least two months’ supply, even with your consumption rate.”

Willow skipped back over.

“You are so awesome.”

Tara just about fit the foil into her bag and they took each other’s hands as they headed outside. They took the train to their favourite sandwich shop, where Willow ordered the meatiest, cheesiest and sauciest concoction she could imagine up, with chips and a 3-pack of cookie as a side.

Tara was quite impressed and gave Willow the thumbs up as the sandwich was being wrapped.

“Is that a sarcastic thumbs up?” Willow asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tara shook her head.

“No nagging on your birthday. Might just order one myself.”

Willow gave her a challenging look and Tara nodded to the server.

“I’ll have the same.”

Willow gaped at her, wide-eyed, and remained like that right up until they were back on the street.

“No way will you eat that.”

“I think you like to imagine me as a much bigger healthy eating freak than I am,” Tara said, holding the paper bag in her hands as there was no room left in her bag, “All I’ve suggested is that maybe you don’t treat fries as their own food group and swap a pudding cup for an apple every now and then.”

“Baby steps, Tara,” Willow replied seriously, “You don’t jump from pudding to apple just like that.”

“Okay, honey,” Tara replied, switching the bag to her other side, “I envy your appetite sometimes, you know. I had to leave the chips and cookies. And you stay so tiny.”

Willow smirked lasciviously.

“I get a good workout most nights.”

Tara blushed and chuckled at the same time. They walked the rest of the way to the gardens and decided to eat first so they’d have nothing to carry onto the swan boats.

They found a nice patch of grass and stretched out with Willow’s legs strewn over Tara’s lap. Willow launched into her sandwich right away, tearing the packaging to empty her chips into. She then gallantly offered Tara one of her cookies.

“You’re a sweetheart,” Tara said, returning it to her, “But I have enough to get my mouth around.”

Tara had to eat her sandwich in parts, unable to hold it all up at once, but did have to admit it was deliciously decadent. She had to mop up Willow’s face a few times, but Willow loved it and started eating messier just to annoy her.

“You’re doing it on purpose,” Tara accused playfully, dabbing her with the napkin again.

Willow giggled and took another big bite of her sandwich, a chunk of cookie and a chip all at once.

She grew lethargic not long after finishing all her grub and fell asleep with her kindle over her, thankfully clean, face.

Tara took her own book out and enjoyed reading in the beautiful surroundings, while still trying to finish her monstrous sandwich. It took the best part of an hour, with several breaks and a lot of glugs of iced tea to wash it down, but she managed it all and without making herself sick.

She used her compact mirror to check her mouth, the movement of which stirred Willow.

“Hmm-hugb?”

She batted at her kindle, which Tara lifted before it got broken. Willow blinked several times as she looked around her, then looked at Tara and smiled.

“Hello, angel,” she said, watching Tara’s head light up like a halo with the sun behind her.

“Hello, cutie,” Tara replied, rubbing Willow’s shin over her jeans, “You had a little snooze.”

Willow stretched her arms out behind her head.

“I was dreaming that we lived in a land made of food. We could take bites out of everything and it rained nacho cheese.”

“That’d get the hair real messy,” Tara replied with a smile, “But if there were tortilla chip trees to catch it…”

“Wouldn’t that be something?” Willow said with a wistful sigh, “Mmm. How long was I out?”

“A little less than an hour,” Tara replied, checking her watch, “I was just reading.”

Willow sat up, stifled a yawn and kissed Tara’s cheek. She looked at her watch too as she stretched her arms over her head.

“Wanna go do the boat and head to the movies?”

Tara nodded and they packed up their stuff, disposed of their trash and Willow smoothed out her clothes as they made their way to the lake. They took the back row of the swan boat, as they always did when they went on a ride, and sat close with their hands held tightly between them.

“So relaxing,” Willow commented as they rode around.

She rested her head on Tara’s shoulder and smiled when she felt Tara’s head rest on hers. Tara admired the pretty greenery and flowers – it was her favourite part of coming to the Gardens. She loved how the colours popped and how the different plants were landscaped so delicately. It reminded her of her mother’s yard before she died and how she’d worked so hard to maintain it after.

It had eventually grown wild as its requirements outgrew Tara’s skill, but she would always value the months she’d gotten, as it had made her feel close to her mother and helped her grieve.

The boat docked and they hung back until they absolutely had to get off. Willow jumped over onto the grass and held her hand out for Tara, then twirled her as her feet planted on the ground. Tara gracefully spun and landed with her hands on Willow’s hips. She moved in for a kiss, but Willow stopped her just short.

“Save it for the bench.”

As was their tradition when they visited the Gardens, they walked over to the bench they’d shared their first kiss on, but there were two guys already sitting there. By some fluke, they’d never encountered such an obstruction before, but Willow wasn’t about to let it go.

“Wait here.”

Tara watched Willow go over and talk to the two men, who almost immediately jumped up and started patting themselves down, before walking away in disgust. Tara strolled over to Willow, who was sitting on the bench, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Tara held the hem of her dress as she sat down next to Willow, with a crooked smile.

“What did you do?”

“I just asked if they’d seen my dog,” Willow replied, draping her arm around Tara’s shoulder, “Last I saw Fluffer Mutter MacBarkenberg he was taking a whiz on this bench…”

Tara rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head.

“If we ever get a dog, you’re not naming him.”

Willow leaned in and pressed her lips softly to Tara’s, then pulled away but went back in for a quick peck. She bumped their noses together, then laughed quietly.

“I still can’t believe you used tongue during our first kiss.”

“I thought you were expecting it,” Tara replied with a blush and bashful smile, “Are you going to tease me forever?”

Willow leaned over and kissed Tara again.

“Yup.”

They respectably cuddled for a few minutes until they decided to keep moving to the theatre. On the way there, Willow linked her arm through Tara’s and looked all around with a smile.

“This is what we did on our very first date. Swan boats, bench kissing and this very movie theatre.”

“I remember,” Tara replied, smiling warmly, “So what movie are we seeing?”

“What do you want to see?” Willow asked, glancing somewhat sketchily at Tara.

“Whatever you want to see,” Tara replied as if it was obvious, “I assumed you’d picked one out and checked the time. It’s your birthday.”

“Well…” Willow started, adding a little jump to her step, “There is one I really want to see…but I don’t know if you’ll hate it.”

“What is it?” Tara asked, prepared to say yes to whatever it was.

“Horton Hears A Who?” Willow asked, more than stated.

“Like the Dr. Seuss book?” Tara asked cheerily.

Willow’s eyes brightened.

“Yeah!”

“Sounds great,” Tara replied, very happy to sit through that rather than one of Willow’s sci-fi flicks.

“I checked, it’s still playing here,” Willow replied, motioning ahead where the theatre awning was now in view, “It’s been out a few weeks, so I wasn’t sure, but if you really want to see it too…”

“Do I want to see it too?” Tara questioned with a lilt in her tone, “I do, I really do.”

Willow grinned.

“I see what you did there.”

She bumped Tara’s hip and they giggled their way up the street. They got tickets to the show and got in line at the concession stand. Willow stared intently at the candy window.

“I know I have pop-tarts, but I kinda want candy.”

“Get some,” Tara replied, trying to retrieve her wallet without showing the foil full of pop-tarts.

Willow rocked back and forth on her heels in thought.

“I don’t know if I want nerds or milk duds.”

“Get both,” Tara said, finally pulling her wallet out.

Willow’s eyebrow lifted in surprise.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were angling to give me a tummy rub later.”

Tara leaned over and kissed Willow’s cheek

“I think you should everything you want on your birthday. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn’t treat you like a princess?” she said as she stepped forward to counter, eliciting a huge grin from Willow, “Can I get two medium popc–”

“One!” Willow interrupted.

Tara smiled apologetically at the server and whispered back to Willow.

“You can have your own. It’s my treat.”

“I like sharing,” Willow explained sheepishly.

“One large popcorn,” Tara corrected with a smile, getting them a large drink to share and Willow’s candy too.

Willow was grinning from ear to ear as she carried her bounty of candy in her arms into the theatre. They got seats in their favourite row, the back, and Willow opened her boxes of candy and poured everything in with the broken pop-tarts, making the unhealthiest trail mix ever.

She rebuffed Tara’s suggestion to add a few handfuls of popcorn as it would eliminate the possibility of their hands brushing as they reached in together - the whole reason she’d insisted they share.

She smiled over at Tara as the lights went down and they shared a brief kiss before offering their attention to the screen for the next eighty six minutes.

Willow had a predominant bulge in her stomach by the time the credits rolled, having polished off every piece of candy and most of the popcorn, since Tara was stuffed still from her sandwich.

“I cannot believe you ate all of that,” Tara said as she helped a bloated Willow stand, “That was the equivalent of 14 pop-tarts.”

“Pfft, not even my one-sitting record,” Willow replied, though did have to waddle out of the seat, “You said I should get what I want.”

“I’m not expressing anything other than my disbelief,” Tara replied with a shake of her head out of Willow’s view, “Did you enjoy them?”

“Every single bite!” Willow replied triumphantly, though was getting a little shaky on her feet, “Okay, maybe I overindulged a little.”

“Let’s get a coffee next door while you deflate,” Tara suggested, putting a hand on the small of Willow’s back for support.

Willow managed to get to a table outside of the café next door and Tara left her purse on the chair opposite. She was about to go in to order, when Willow’s head craned around to try and look inside.

“Do they do like muffins or something?”

“Are you serious?” Tara asked and got a confirming look, so she checked quickly, “Blueberry or chocolate?”

“Blueberry,” Willow replied, a pleased smile on her face.

Tara returned a few minutes later with a bottle of iced tea tucked under her arm, a mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows in one hand and a blueberry muffin with a lit candle in the other.

She placed the latter two in front of Willow and sang her a quick version of happy birthday. Willow was delighted and blew the candle out with one big gust of air.

“They were nice in there. Had some candles in a drawer,” Tara said as she plucked the extinguished candle out of the muffin, “Happy Birthday, sweetie.”

“I love birthdays with Tara!” Willow replied, picking the blueberries out of her muffin to eat, “And look, fruit!”

Tara could only stare as Willow ingested the muffin on top of everything else she’d eaten that day. She was starting to realise that the diet Willow normally subscribed to wasn’t anywhere near as unhealthy as she had thought, at least in comparison.

“You are insane.”

“But you looovvveee me,” Willow replied with a giggle.

“It’s true,” Tara replied, twisting the cap off her bottle, “I adore you.”

Willow blushed and smiled at the ground.

They ended up chatting over coffee for hours, talking about places they wanted to see and things they wanted to do together. They talked about eating and drinking their way around the city and under the influence of sugar, Willow even agreed to go to some art museums, though Tara knew that would never come to fruition.

They only remembered they had plans for the evening when dusk began to settle and had to make the thirty minute walk in a tight twenty to get to the bar on time. Willow ran off some of the energy from her feasting and reminded Tara to order their usual wings and sticks for the halfway point. Tara was starting to feel peckish herself, so added some onion rings and brought their respective drinks back to the table.

Willow took a long sip of her beer as she picked up the pencil and tapped it nervously against the table.

“Now or never, huh?”

Tara reached over and covered Willow’s hand with her own.

“It’s just some fun, baby. Remember what you said the first time? It’s like a fun pop quiz without having to worry about a grade. So don’t worry.”

Willow was soothed a bit by the inclusion of her favourite pet name and the lift it gave her heart. She turned her hand in Tara’s and gave it a squeeze.

“I’ll try not to ruin our lovely day with my spaz.”

For the most part, Willow stuck to her pledge. She answered diligently and sweated out a few questions, but she also shared some hushed conversation with Tara and sipped her beer casually instead of downing in spaced-out, stressed-out glugs. She handed in the answer sheet after only rechecking it a mere three times.

“That was fun,” Tara said, drawing circles in Willow’s palm, “See, sometimes it’s okay to just breathe.”

Willow breathed out in demonstration and shared a smile with Tara, until she suddenly got a rush in her brain and found her breath caught in her throat.

“Rupee!”

“I’m sorry?” Tara asked, feeling Willow’s pulse speed under her fingers.

“The god damn rupee!” Willow spat, holding her palm against her forehead, “Not ruble! Pakistan use the rupee! Stupid brain!”

“Oh Willow,” Tara soothed softly, “It’s your birthday. Don’t get upset.”

Willow dropped her head into her hands.

“I blew the whole thing.”

“It’s one question,” Tara said, trying to calm her.

Willow kicked the leg of the table.

“One question is the only difference in points.”

“So we come second,” Tara replied, beginning to play footsie with Willow under the table to distract her, “That’s still amazing, and we get a voucher for a swanky restaurant. Won’t that be nice?”

“Yeah, it will,” Willow replied, and Tara knew reluctance in her tone wasn’t to do with them having dinner together.

“Cheer up, pumpkin,” Tara said, reaching over and tickling the corner of Willow’s mouth to produce a smile, “Come on, you can make it bigger.”

Willow’s lips spread into a bigger grin and she playfully pushed Tara’s hand away with a giggle.

“Stopppppp,” she said, though didn’t object when Tara squeezed her nose affectionately, “These onion rings are good, I’m glad you got them. You make everything better.”

She clinked her beer against Tara’s wine glass, cheered up once again. She had accepted their fate by the time the host got back on stage to announce the winners, but deflated when the team that had remained a steady third behind their rivals and themselves, Les Quizérables, scooped the second place.

Willow slowly sank down in her seat, eyes downcast.

“And the winners…with the only team to answer correctly that The Great Wall Of China can’t be seen from space…”

Willow suddenly straightened up and clutched Tara’s hand tightly.

“The Quiz Whizzes!”

Willow’s mouth was agape in stunned silence, making the loud ‘damn it’ from a few tables away quite coherent. She snapped her head around to them and stuck out her tongue.

“Ha! Suck on my freshman astronomy class, Red Hot Quizzy Losers!”

“Willow, be gracious,” Tara said, with a hint of caution in her tone.

“Would you like to come up here to collect your prize?” the host asked into the microphone.

“Go,” Tara encouraged proudly, patting Willow on the back as she passed.

Willow practically skipped up to the stage and accepted the cheque with glee. She leaned over to the microphone.

“A speech isn’t really requir–” the host started, but Willow cut him off.

“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to–” she said, then after a quick glance to Tara changed her response from ‘kick your asses’, “Participate.”

Tara nodded to her that that was acceptable, so Willow continued.

“Also, black holes aren’t really holes, in case you didn’t know. You get that one for free,” she said, then finally blew a kiss across the bar, “Oh and thank you Tara for all the help, I love you baby!”

There was some half-hearted clapping and a few snickers as Willow came back to their booth, but she didn’t mind in the slightest. She kissed Tara before she retook her seat and waved the cheque at the men in the table opposite.

Tara clicked her tongue.

“Willow.”

Willow put the cheque away, but didn’t give in completely.

“They started it. Sneering ‘number two’ at me and calling me ‘silver medal’,” she said with a grumble, then raised her voice, “Well sucks to be you, because you couldn’t even land two! The musical theatre nerds beat you!”

The guys all hung their heads into their beers, shame-faced.

“Willow, for god’s sake,” Tara said, finishing the last of her wine with a long sip, “Can we not get into a flame war, please?”

Willow was bouncing on the seat.

“I’m excited.”

“I know,” Tara replied softly, “That’s okay. You did great and I’m so proud of you. But other people are disappointed and it’s not nice to rub their noses in it, even if they did it to you too. Be the bigger person.”

Willow nodded solemnly and reached for her beer, but it was empty. She decided the temptation to gloat was too much to stay, and she was far too excited to be restrained by four walls.

“Wanna take me home?”

“I’d love to,” Tara replied with a momentary glance down Willow’s top.

It was brief but Willow caught it and blushed. She made sure the cheque was safe in her wallet, taking a moment to grin at it as she did so, then stood up and took Tara’s offered hand.

They walked towards the door, but she stopped them at their rival table.

“Um. Well done. You were worthy competitors.”

She didn’t wait for them to respond, just continued on with Tara, who kissed her cheek and smiled proudly.

“Can’t believe we won,” Willow said, giddy, “Best birthday ever. Absolutely, 100% best birthday ever. Can you believe it? I can’t believe it.”

She went on like that for most of the journey home, but Tara didn’t mind in the slightest. She was happy Willow was so happy and it was a thrill to win for her too.

“We make a good team,” she said as she unlocked their dorm room and held the door open.

She closed the door behind them and Willow stepped up close to her.

“We make the best team.”

She lifted herself onto her tiptoes and kissed Tara. Her hands curved around the back of Tara’s neck and she teased her tongue into Tara’s mouth, before pulling back.

“Want to play some team sports?”

“Are you able with all the food in your belly?” Tara questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

Willow grabbed Tara’s ass and pulled their hips together.

“I’ll rock your world.”

Tara walked Willow backwards to bed, having her sit back when it hit the back of her knees.

“I’ll do the rocking.”

Willow felt that twinge between her legs and tried to make a grab for Tara again to pull her into her lap.

Tara rebuffed her gently.

“Patience…” she said, bending her knees and pulling out a little boutique bag from under the bed, “I have something from Paris I’ve been saving…”

She straightened up, but slowly, and ‘accidentally’ pressing her breasts very close to Willow’s face as she did so. She departed for the bathroom with a flirty look and her ass wiggled all the way until the door was closed.

Willow watched her go, practically drooling, until she was gone. It was only then that Tara’s words hit her.

Paris. From Paris. Paris, France. French. French lingerie? French lingerie!

Realising she’d paid no attention to the underwear she’d thrown on that morning, she rushed over to the dresser, stripping on the way. She desperately waded through her underwear drawer.

Why don’t I have anything that matches?!

The black bra she was wearing was clean and, she thought, gave her breasts some kind of shape, so she left it on. Her yellow panties made a quick trip to the hamper, however, and were replaced with Halloween-themed one; black with an orange cat on the front. It wasn’t a perfect match, but Willow hoped it wouldn’t be noticed under the covers.

She slid under the sheet and smoothed it all down, moments before the bathroom doorknob jiggled and Tara appeared in lacy, grey bra and panties.

They hugged her everywhere and sat loosely so the tops of her breasts and the curve of her ass were exposed alluringly. Tara leaned with one arm against the doorframe and let Willow get a good look at her, then strutted over and crawled on top of her, over the sheet.

“Do you like?”

Willow’s hands hovered an inch away from Tara’s skin, moving all around as they tried to figure out where to touch first.

“So much.”

“I got especially fitted with your birthday in mind…” Tara said as she thrust her chest softly in Willow’s direction, “Want me to rub them in your face a little?”

Willow’s eyes went wide and she could only nod, then surrender, as Tara’s soft breasts rolled around her mouth and nose. Her hands roamed Tara’s back; fingertips following her spine and slipping underneath the lace waistband of her panties.

She made several attempts to lift her head away as her lips longed for a kiss, but the allure of Tara’s breasts was too great. With great resolve, she finally popped up from her silken heaven and tugged on Tara’s hair to bring her down to kiss.

Their bodies pressed together through the sheet, but its interference became bothersome fast. Tara lifted herself up and swatted and kicked it away until their skin was sliding together and warming each other.

Willow rubbed the back of Tara’s thighs and moved up to cup her butt cheeks through the lace. While she was busy there, Tara was kissing Willow’s collarbone and making a beeline for her breasts.

Willow arched her back when hands went to undo her bra and moaned as Tara wet her nipples with her tongue and pinched them into peaks. Tara continued kissing down Willow’s abdomen and along her hip bone, until she made her way back up, a crooked grin on her face the whole way.

“I see you brought your orange pussy along to play.”

“Oh, yeah,” Willow replied, happy to launch into wherever Tara was going with this, “I–”

Her head suddenly dropped as she felt the barest hint of pressure between her legs and noticed Tara had her finger on the cat of her panties. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks turned a flaming red.

“Is she friendly?” Tara asked, pressing her finger in just a tiny bit more.

Willow squeaked, which Tara took as an affirmative noise.

“Does she like to be petted?”

Willow managed a nod and her eyelids began to flutter as Tara’s finger found her clit and began to rub it through the fabric.

“Mmm, Tara…”

Tara rubbed until Willow’s arousal was seeping through, then remove the sticky hindrance and sank her fingers between Willow’s lips. Willow’s hips jerked and she moaned deeply, feeling herself clench and gush.

Tara got her fingers wet and played with Willow a little more, until Willow’s hips were squirming. Tara pressed her mouth to Willow’s ear and tongued it for a second before whispering.

“Turn over.”

Willow obeyed and turned onto her stomach while clutching the pillow with both hands. Tara slipped her hand under Willow and ran them along her lips teasingly. She was pressed against Willow’s side and Willow tried to reach behind to her.

“Bra--off.”

Tara unsnapped her bra and flicked it away, where it landed around the knob of her nightstand drawer. She threw a leg over Willow and moved on top of her so her breasts were pushing into Willow’s back.

“Is that what you wanted?” she whispered in that same low, erotic tone.

Willow was too turned on to speak, but nodded repeatedly and let the pillow swallow a moan. Tara slid her fingers up and probed Willow’s opening, then slid inside when she got the first taste of her tight heat.

Willow felt the sweet fullness of Tara’s fingers and cried out a mixture of sounds. She wanted it hard and fast and right that second, and began pushing her hips back to show just that.

Tara understood and followed her lead, all the while kissing Willow’s back and tonguing her neck. Her breasts were rolling into Willow’s back as their bodies moved together. She knew by the sounds Willow was making that she was loving it, but she wanted to give more; she wanted Willow to feel as much pleasure as she ever had.

She moved her thumb under Willow to find her clit, and curled her fingers inside at the same time. Willow practically screamed and kicked her legs at the surprise double hit, then buried her head deep into the pillow.

Tara dropped her mouth to Willow’s ear again and began whispering dirty things. Willow was about ready to explode.

“Oh Jesus, Tara.”

She closed her eyes as things began to haze and took the pillowcase between her teeth as the orgasm began slamming through her. Her body shook and quaked with spine-tingling pleasure that seemed to last forever.

When she took her next conscious breath, she felt Tara’s lips on the back of her neck and her hand resting on her buttocks. She couldn’t quite speak, but her hand tightened in the pillow and moments later, Tara’s hand covered it and those lips pressed into her cheek instead.

“Happy Birthday, beautiful.”

Willow turned her head and had enough energy to pull Tara’s lips in for a soft kiss. They nuzzled for a few moments before Tara started to lift herself off.

“Nooooo,” she said lazily, only half-joking, “Tara, that was amazing…”

Tara laid down on her back and crossed her arms behind her head. She didn’t get a chance to speak before Willow did again, grinning.

“You are soooo satisfied with yourself right now.”

Tara blushed and smiled, but didn’t deny it.

“I like making you feel good.”

“Frickin’ amazing more like,” Willow replied, blowing out a long breath and getting a shiver along with it, “Can still feel it.”

Tara mistook the shiver and covered them both up with the sheet. She tucked Willow in one side and tucked herself into the other one so they were nice and close.

“So what are you going to spend your money on?”

“Um, I don’t think I was the only one in the team,” Willow replied, resting her cheek on Tara’s shoulder.

“You did most of the work,” Tara replied honestly, “I want you to have it.”

Willow suddenly lifted her head to look at Tara.

“I had an idea,” she said, then took an audible swallow, “But for both of us.”

Tara nodded for her to continue, so Willow did.

“We were talking earlier about all the stuff we wanted to do together.”

She paused and smiled unsurely.

“But we never mentioned if…after we did all that stuff…if we’d be going back to the same…” she tried again to speak, thinking of a hundred and one different ways to word it, before finally blurting, “I thought that we could use it as a deposit for a place together.”

Tara was silent for only a second, but Willow felt the need to fill it quickly.

“‘Cause, you know, we need to start thinking about where we’re going to go after graduation…and I hope you still want to live together… and if you don’t–”

Tara cut her off with a kiss, which Willow relaxed into after a moment, but still had to ask.

“Is that a yes?”

Tara’s eyes were glassy but her smile lit up her whole face.

“One hundred percent.”

She moved her hands up to hold Willow’s face and looked at her with an intense adoration.

“I fucking love you, Willow Rosenberg,” she said, her emotions momentarily overwhelming her.

Willow returned the look with all its passion and moved her forehead against Tara’s.

“I fucking love you too,” she breathed, feeling the ache of how deeply her love for Tara went.

They kissed and the air slowly returned from fervency to its pervious playful amorousness. Willow rolled on top of Tara and glanced over at the clock.

“Hey, it’s still my birthday for another twenty minutes…”

Tara followed her eye and then looked back to Willow with a seductive grin.

“So it is…how are you going to see it out?”

Willow matched her grin and moved her hand down to grab Tara’s panties.

“I'm going to unwrap my very last present…”

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/20)
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:30 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dibs-y Goodness! :banana

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really liked their birthday routine... Big yay for quiz winning... I'm really glad that Tara was able to curb Willow's tendency to mock the losers... I really loved their private celebrations... Extra big yay for start of the finding their first own apartment...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

What a wonderful chapter again! I loved that Tara realized how much the child book meant for Willow and got it as a present. Yay for Becky's present and "declaration of love" for her best friend (so Becky does like at least one classic book, there's still hope!). Great that our girls kind of relived their first date :flower :wtkiss (but with MUCH MORE food on Willow's part than back then - it's hilarious how much junkfood she can fit in her little body). Yay that they won the quiz! :applause Willow's childlike joy (and gloating towards the losers) made me laugh, but nice that Tara educated her to at least try to be nice in the end.
The lovescene blew my mind...I think I might need some buckets this time too :drool :drool :drool - prepare for an ocean from willowtaralover, LOL!

Very beautiful ending with their decision to spend the prize for their apartment after graduation. Speaking of graduation, I guess there will be some graduation celebration one of the next chapters, right? And if I recall correctly, Tara will receive a job proposal from the DCF before that...

Well, no matter what exactly lies ahead, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter - as always.

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/20)
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:49 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22

And now I'm pretty much back to feedbacking on time.

She's fully clothed! :p You'll just jump on anything.

Yup, ya pretty much got that straight Laragh. Well anything that's Willow and/or Tara shaped :p

I was wondering if the name of the bar where the quiz is being held is named after Alyson's on screen hubby in HIMYM? If not it's one heck of a coincidence.

Willow woke up her favourite way; with kisses to her face and nicely timed lips against her eyelids moments before they flickered open.

I'm pretty sure that if we were all being kissed that way by Tara it would be everybody's favourite way of waking up. :)

Willow’s head lifted and cupped Tara’s breast through her tank top.

Tara's breast gets a mention, yeah theyre clothed I know. All together now :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Sorry Laragh but you should know by now what to expect from a horndog like me :p

Doubtful,” Willow replied with a longing glance to Tara’s legs under the blanket,

Oh. My. Goodness. Tara's long sexy legs!!!!!!! In short shorts!!!!!!!! What are you trying to do to me Laragh, break me????????? :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

“You didn’t use glue, did you?”

The weird ways in which Willow's mind works. lol :)

Reading about the girls in the shower it makes me wonder if other people have just as awesome a relationship with their partners, straight, gay or transgender. It's what I've always loved about them and why I love reading about them. They are the relationship I would want with a girl, sharing showers and all.

With Tara's present Willow will have something other than physics books to read to JJ.

Love their conversation about food and Willow's shock and awe at Tara ordering the same sub as herself. However Willow is right, it should be baby steps. Going from something tasty to something healthy isn't easy. I don't think I could swap going to a KFC for a Spud-U-Like quickly.

Willow's idea for getting rid of the two guys at the bench is genius, not so much the same for the dog's name. Seriously, Fluffer Mutter MacBarkenberg LOL

So glad Willow wanted to see 'Horton Hears A Who'. For a moment there I thought she wanted to see some dreadful horror movie like 'Hostel' but her choice seems much better. And much more Tara friendly too.

Willow's eaten the equivalent of 14 pop-tarts??????????? And that wasn't even her one-sitting record????????????????????? I would love to hear the story of how she accomplished that record. Seriously I do.

Tara returned a few minutes later... a mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows in one hand and a blueberry muffin with a lit candle in the other.

Laragh, has someone who has been to America quite often do they actually put little marshmallows in the hot chocolate there? I once asked for that over here but all I got was a large mallow on the side which I ended up having to dip into my chocolate.

It's good to see Tara cheering Willow up after she starts berating herself for getting a question wrong.

“Ha! Suck on my freshman astronomy class, Red Hot Quizzy Losers!”

I have to include this line in my feedback as it's just hilarious. Willow at her finest :) Why oh why is this not on TV? At least I'd have something decent to watch til Dr. Who and 'The Flash' return

If only Becky had been there. She would have quite happily said 'kick your asses' on Willow's behalf :)

Willow grabbed Tara’s ass and pulled their hips together.

“I’ll rock your world.”

Rosenberg, you bad girl :wink

They hugged her everywhere and sat loosely so the tops of her breasts and the curve of her ass were exposed alluringly.

And here we go again :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

"Want me to rub them in your face a little?”

Yes please Tara, I would like that very much.

She threw a leg over Willow and moved on top of her so her breasts were pushing into Willow’s back.

“Is that what you wanted?” she whispered in that same low, erotic tone.

Dear god yes it is what I want right now. Either that or a very cold shower :p

Phew that was one awesome chapter Laragh with a lot of drooling on my part, sorry but two hot naked or semi-naked chicks have that effect on me. But there was a lot of fun too. Their trip to the park and in particular Willow's smart way to clear hers and Tara's bench from other occupants, the hesitant asking if Tara wanted to see Horton Hears A Who, the incredible amount of food Willow eats in that entire day (all listed below) Then there's Willow at the quiz who gets some hilarious lines when she does her 'nyah nyah I'm smarter than you moment'. Finally some amazingly hot sex and we get to see the early inception for their apartment at the start of Hacker. All in all a most enjoyable chapter and only two more to go, what will I read then sob

Till next time toodles :)

Breakfast (Tara's pop-tarts special), a sub (meatball marinara), Chips, Cookies,
Soda (large), Popcorn (large), 14 Pop-Tarts,1 mug Hot Choc + Marshmallow's, Muffin (Bluberry), Beer 1, Buffalo Wings, Onion Rings, Breadsticks

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Dibs-y Goodness! :banana

:D

Quote:
Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really liked their birthday routine... Big yay for quiz winning... I'm really glad that Tara was able to curb Willow's tendency to mock the losers... I really loved their private celebrations... Extra big yay for start of the finding their first own apartment...

Glad you enjoyed it all, hope you enjoy the last two instalments!

Thanks for commenting :)

Will's redemption -

Quote:
What a wonderful chapter again! I loved that Tara realized how much the child book meant for Willow and got it as a present.

I think Willow still has it years and years later too. It's actually kind of a bittersweet present, because she has the memories of the monkey character being her pal, but the reasons behind her attachment to it are quite dark. She shares other childhood books, like Harry Potter and Owl Babies with her children, because they have real positive attachment and I think she keeps the monkey book around to remind her of the kind of pressures she has to resist putting on them. It's an acknowledgement of it being the beacon of hope it was to her, while showing her the parent she doesn't want to be.

Quote:
Yay for Becky's present and "declaration of love" for her best friend (so Becky does like at least one classic book, there's still hope!).

That's the funny part - Becky is an English major and later middle/high school English teacher. She loves books, she's just a little lazy about it. Actually, she loves stories. She loves characters. She loves words that make her think (that's why she's always quoting). She hates dissecting every little detail and she hates arbitrarily writing thoughts that she doesn't believe to fill an essay word count. I think when starting college she was as much a book lover as Willow, but the drain of getting a degree lessened her love for the study of it. She doesn't quote things at all much in Hacker and Family and that was a conscious choice - teaching the same repetitive curriculum kind of fizzles out that last bit of passion. In Family talking about Brian, Becky says “He reads for fun. Can you believe that?” It's sort of her deflective humour and Willow is surprised, so I believe there was a love there once. It's actually kinda sad she gets worn down by it all, but hey, we can't all be our idealistic college selves forever.

Quote:
Great that our girls kind of relived their first date :flower :wtkiss (but with MUCH MORE food on Willow's part than back then - it's hilarious how much junkfood she can fit in her little body).

I said to someone else either here or on ff.net that I have a friend who eats like that and I literally do not understand how it is physically possible!

Quote:
Yay that they won the quiz! :applause Willow's childlike joy (and gloating towards the losers) made me laugh, but nice that Tara educated her to at least try to be nice in the end.

They do take on that mother/child role from time to time, but that's because Tara's naturally maternal at times and Willow is naturally childlike at times. I like that they can take on those roles with each other and remain equals.

Quote:
The lovescene blew my mind...I think I might need some buckets this time too :drool :drool :drool - prepare for an ocean from willowtaralover, LOL!

Oh jeez, now there's two of you!! :P

Quote:
Very beautiful ending with their decision to spend the prize for their apartment after graduation. Speaking of graduation, I guess there will be some graduation celebration one of the next chapters, right? And if I recall correctly, Tara will receive a job proposal from the DCF before that...

There will be graduation, and yep, you remember well!

Quote:
Well, no matter what exactly lies ahead, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter - as always.

I hope you do!

willowtaralover

Quote:

Hi!

Quote:
And now I'm pretty much back to feedbacking on time.

Yay!

Quote:
Yup, ya pretty much got that straight Laragh. Well anything that's Willow and/or Tara shaped :p

I can't blame you, they are lovely.

Quote:
I was wondering if the name of the bar where the quiz is being held is named after Alyson's on screen hubby in HIMYM? If not it's one heck of a coincidence.

It is actually! I always imagined it to look quite like MacLaren's, so I named it Marshall's as a nod.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that if we were all being kissed that way by Tara it would be everybody's favourite way of waking up. :)

Except Willow who would kick their asses for feeling Tara's lips!

Quote:
Tara's breast gets a mention, yeah theyre clothed I know. All together now :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

:whip

Quote:
Sorry Laragh but you should know by now what to expect from a horndog like me :p

That's true, I should

Quote:
Oh. My. Goodness. Tara's long sexy legs!!!!!!! In short shorts!!!!!!!! What are you trying to do to me Laragh, break me????????? :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Yes, yes I am trying to break you.

Quote:
The weird ways in which Willow's mind works. lol :)

Tara would say it's quirky :)

Quote:
Reading about the girls in the shower it makes me wonder if other people have just as awesome a relationship with their partners, straight, gay or transgender. It's what I've always loved about them and why I love reading about them. They are the relationship I would want with a girl, sharing showers and all.

Some people are very much in love, that's for sure. I'd like to find it too!

Quote:
With Tara's present Willow will have something other than physics books to read to JJ.

Well I said to w_r above too, I actually don't think she'll read that particular one to them.

Quote:
Love their conversation about food and Willow's shock and awe at Tara ordering the same sub as herself. However Willow is right, it should be baby steps. Going from something tasty to something healthy isn't easy. I don't think I could swap going to a KFC for a Spud-U-Like quickly.

I do love me some KFC too...

Quote:
Willow's idea for getting rid of the two guys at the bench is genius, not so much the same for the dog's name. Seriously, Fluffer Mutter MacBarkenberg LOL

Tara lucked out that their babies' names aren't weirder!

Quote:
So glad Willow wanted to see 'Horton Hears A Who'. For a moment there I thought she wanted to see some dreadful horror movie like 'Hostel' but her choice seems much better. And much more Tara friendly too.

I think she'll stick to those ones on her own!

Quote:
Willow's eaten the equivalent of 14 pop-tarts??????????? And that wasn't even her one-sitting record????????????????????? I would love to hear the story of how she accomplished that record. Seriously I do.

Haha! I'll try and do a flashback sometime.

Quote:
Laragh, has someone who has been to America quite often do they actually put little marshmallows in the hot chocolate there? I once asked for that over here but all I got was a large mallow on the side which I ended up having to dip into my chocolate.

I've gotten big and small mallows in various places...I think it just depends on the establishment!

Quote:
It's good to see Tara cheering Willow up after she starts berating herself for getting a question wrong.

Tara's good at that.

Quote:
I have to include this line in my feedback as it's just hilarious. Willow at her finest :) Why oh why is this not on TV? At least I'd have something decent to watch til Dr. Who and 'The Flash' return

You can watch it play in your head!

Quote:
If only Becky had been there. She would have quite happily said 'kick your asses' on Willow's behalf :)

She would have, definitely!

Quote:
Rosenberg, you bad girl :wink

Bad, bad girl

Quote:
And here we go again :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

*bucket*

Quote:
Yes please Tara, I would like that very much.

*sprays you with water* Get away from her! :P

Quote:
Dear god yes it is what I want right now. Either that or a very cold shower :p

*showers you with hose*

Quote:
Phew that was one awesome chapter Laragh with a lot of drooling on my part, sorry but two hot naked or semi-naked chicks have that effect on me

Understandable, understandable.

Quote:
But there was a lot of fun too. Their trip to the park and in particular Willow's smart way to clear hers and Tara's bench from other occupants, the hesitant asking if Tara wanted to see Horton Hears A Who, the incredible amount of food Willow eats in that entire day (all listed below) Then there's Willow at the quiz who gets some hilarious lines when she does her 'nyah nyah I'm smarter than you moment'. Finally some amazingly hot sex and we get to see the early inception for their apartment at the start of Hacker. All in all a most enjoyable chapter and only two more to go, what will I read then sob

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter :)

Quote:
Till next time toodles :)

Quote:
Breakfast (Tara's pop-tarts special), a sub (meatball marinara), Chips, Cookies,
Soda (large), Popcorn (large), 14 Pop-Tarts,1 mug Hot Choc + Marshmallow's, Muffin (Bluberry), Beer 1, Buffalo Wings, Onion Rings, Breadsticks

I think she probably had two beers to wash it all down with :P Plus milk duds and nerds!

Thanks for commenting :)

Update Directly Below

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/27)
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The first part of the prequel to Hacker Confidential and Family Confidential - the college years!

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but nothing that would spoil the series.

Chapter 107

“Tara, look at this one, look at this one.”

Tara finished fixing her earring into her ear and walked over from the mirror to Willow, who was sitting with her legs stretched out on the bed, laptop propped up in her lap. Tara bent her knees slightly so she could see the screen and saw the album of photos for an apartment to let. It was one of many Willow had highlighted to her, and one she, once again, had to rebuff.

“It’s gorgeous, Will,” she said, but was shaking her head, “And out of our budget three times over.”

“Maybe they’ll negotiate,” Willow suggested, hopeful.

“Not to where we need them to be,” Tara replied and rubbed Willow’s arm to ease the blow, “You need to lower those expectations, honey. To a one-bed for a start.”

Willow sighed, but wasn’t completely cut up.

“You smell good,” she said as a waft of Tara’s perfume treated her nostrils, “And you look good too.”

Tara’s dress displayed just the right amount of cleavage, and it was right in Willow’s eyeline.

“You need to get ready, we have to get to the bar,” Tara said with a quick glance at her watch, but Willow had different ideas and began kissing her neck, “Willow…”

Willow stopped, but didn’t move away.

“Stop looking so damn sexy, then.”

Tara pushed the laptop off Willow’s lap, took her hand and pulled her up as she straightened again too. She tapped Willow’s butt, which Willow loved and she skipped off to the closet to put something on for their 'couples' dinner’ – and absolutely not double date – with Jack and Becky.

Tara checked her purse while she waited, and while doing so, noticed an unopened letter poking out from under a book on the desk.

“Is this for me?” she asked, while turning it over to confirm her name on the front.

“Yeah,” Willow replied as she changed into a long, red skirt.

Tara cast Willow the sort of look to let her know she was annoyed she hadn't been told, but forgave her straight away.

“You never tell me when you’ve collected my mail.”

“Sorry,” Willow replied genuinely, “I think it’s just your graduation letter. I got one too. Where to go, what time, how to order gown, blah, blah, blah.”

Tara perched on the end of the bed and opened the letter.

“I wonder what courtyard I’m in.”

Willow paused in the middle of buttoning her blouse.

“Wait, what now?”

“I wonder if I’m in the east or west courtyard,” Tara clarified, then noticed Willow’s confused look, “You know they hold two ceremonies either side of campus, right?”

Willow’s hands dropped by her side.

“No. Why?”

“Crowd control mostly,” Tara explained, “It’s a pretty small campus, and about eight years ago they increased the number of places available for prospective students when they built this residential hall. That year at graduation, there was barely any room for family or parents and there was a bit of a riot. So now they split it across the two courtyards.”

“Why not do one after the other?” Willow asked, brow crinkled in confusion, “Isn’t it a lot more hassle to construct the stage and stuff twice?”

Tara held the opened envelope in her hands, letter still untouched.

“Yes, but not as expensive as paying for a commencement speaker for a whole day instead of two twenty minute blocks, since they have volunteer graduation committees who do most of the work.”

“Why don’t they just use the football field?” Willow replied, coming over to her nightstand to root through a door.

“Because they rent it out to a local sports team in the summer,” Tara replied.

“Is everything about money?” Willow asked, irritated.

Tara shrugged.

“It’s a business, I guess.”

“Well, where are you?” Willow asked edgily, pulling out numerous scraps of paper.

Tara took her letter out and unfolded it while casting her eye along it to find the information.

“East at 3:45.”

Willow’s searching became more frantic until she finally pulled out her near-identical letter.

“West at…3:45. Dammit!”

She kicked her nightstand, then dropped to the bed with her face in her hands. Tara scooted over and rubbed her back.

“Hey, it’s okay.”

Willow sniffled, balled up her letter and let it drop.

“I wanted to see you…and I…I wanted someone out there for me. Someone proud of me.”

“I am proud of you,” Tara replied, turning Willow to pull her into a hug, “C’mere, it’ll be okay.”

Willow closed the hug.

“Yeah,” she replied unconvincingly, but did cling for a few moments before standing up and brushing herself off, “I need to go put some lip gloss on.”

Tara rubbed Willow’s arm as she passed and waited patiently for her to get herself together. She came out several minutes later, lightly made-up and her hair brushed through.

“You okay?” Tara asked, standing as Willow approached.

Willow nodded, though her eyes were clouded.

“Yeah. I’m looking forward to dinner. Be nice to see Jack again. We better go, sorry for delaying us.”

“It’s no problem,” Tara replied, putting her arm around Willow’s shoulders and kissing the side of her head, “I love you.”

Willow cracked a smile and leaned into Tara, before going to grab her purse.

They got the train out to what Willow had dubbed ‘their’ bar, and where they’d arranged to meet Becky and Jack as it wasn’t too far from the restaurant their friends had picked out.

They’d continued to patron the bar after winning the quiz, as they’d enjoyed their evenings so much during it and Tara adored the walk between it and the Gardens. Willow liked it too, though anticipated that if they were ever in the area when the Red Sox were playing, that it would be chaotic so near Fenway Park. For them though, it was a quiet neighbourhood bar and suited their relaxed tastes perfectly.

“I hope Becky and Jack can find the place,” Willow said as she walked in and removed her jacket, “They’re coming from southie.”

“You texted directions, right?” Tara asked, taking Willow’s jacket and hanging it over her arm with her own, “Should we wait to get drinks?”

Willow shook her head.

“Um…no, we’ll just go up again. We can’t just sit there waiting, taking up a table. Wine for you?”

Tara nodded.

“Just a small one. Thanks.”

She got them a booth and left their jackets in the corner, then stealthily checked out Willow’s ass while looking like she was just staring into space. Willow came winding down to her a few minutes later and placed her glass in front of her, while sitting opposite with her own bottle of beer.

She bent one arm on the top of the seat and leaned back.

“I still feel totally cool sipping a beer at a bar.”

“What about that time you laughed and snorted it out of your nose?” Tara asked with a crooked grin.

“Take the girl out of Dorkville…” Willow replied, smiling too, “It’s alright though, my girlfriend thought it was funny. She’s sweet like that.”

Tara was glad Willow seemed cheered up. She put her own fingers against her lips and kissed them, then reached across and pressed those fingers to Willow’s hand. Willow smiled and turned her hand over so their fingers could link.

They were about three-quarters way through their drinks when Willow’s phone buzzed and she took it out to check.

“Becky says they got delayed and we should just meet them at the restaurant.”

“I hope everything’s okay,” Tara replied in a concerned tone.

Willow nodded that all was okay.

“Jack was filming one of his fight scenes today, Becky said yesterday. That’s what they were doing down there. Probably took more takes than he thought.”

“It’s great how much he likes the filmmaking,” Tara remarked with a fond smile since she quite liked Becky’s boyfriend.

“I enjoyed it too…” Willow replied, then her nose scrunched, “But not enough for all the effort it takes. I like reading and hacking and things I can do under a blankie.”

“Like snuggles?” Tara asked, tickling Willow’s palm.

“Especially snuggles,” Willow replied with a grin.

Tara blushed under the glint in Willow’s eyes and finished her last sip of wine.

“Want to get another drink or stroll towards the restaurant?”

“I’m easy,” Willow replied, then blushed too, “Not…oh you know what I mean.”

“I wouldn’t mind stretching my legs,” Tara replied, generously not teasing, “Been cooped up getting all my last assignments in.”

They stood up and Tara helped Willow into her jacket as they headed outside. Willow paused for a second to get her bearings.

“We came that way, so we’re going…this way.”

“You sure you know where we’re going?” Tara asked, one eyebrow lifted.

Willow nodded assuredly.

“Yeah, I know the street, but we might have to wander it to find the actual restaurant.”

Their hands joined and Tara smiled towards Willow.

“I told you I got an A on that art project we did together, didn’t I?”

Willow’s head snapped towards Tara, her eyes wide.

“Um, no you did not! Awesome! And I helped! I–”

Willow was so busy talking, she missed the sandwich board on the sidewalk and crashed right over it.

“Whoops!” Tara said, catching her under the arms before she fell.

Willow found her feet and brushed herself off sheepishly.

“What was I saying about feeling cool?”

Tara smiled affectionately, but her attention was on the writing on the board Willow tripped over.

“Look, there’s an open house.”

They both looked up at the building in question; a four-story redbrick walk-up with large square windows facing out. Willow knew it was the exact kind of building that Tara loved the neighbourhood for.

“Do you want to check it out?”

“We’re not in a hurry, are we?” Tara asked, her interest obvious.

Willow smiled.

“We have time.”

They walked up the exterior stairs to the big, heavy door that led in to the building. There was a security keypad alongside the intercom for the various apartments, but the door was wide open, so they walked straight in.

Messy arrows drawn on paper guided them up two flights of stairs to the second floor, where a short and plump man was locking up a door, which had a sign indicating it was the one to let.

“Is the viewing over?” Willow asked.

The man looked at them, grunted under his breath, and brushed back his grey, thinning comb-over with his hand, then reopened the door for them. Willow wasn’t too impressed with him, but Tara just smiled graciously and walked in.

Willow paused, once over the threshold, and had a look around. The living space was small - enough to fit two couches with a coffee table in-between, a TV-less TV stand and a dinner table shoved into the corner next to the breakfast bar separating the area from the kitchen, with four chairs around it. The kitchen probably could have fit them both at the same time, though would make any kind of dual action difficult if they tried to spread out.

It was a long way from the luxury apartments she’d been checking out under some delusion that they could somehow afford it. Willow suddenly realised they had no idea how much this place was going for and she could see Tara falling in love with it's quaint charm.

She walked over to Tara and lowered her voice.

“What’s grunty been saying?”

Tara gave Willow a mix of a ‘ssh’ and warning look, but kept her voice low too.

“That there’s a laundry room in the basement, it comes furnished and that it’s in budget.”

“Well…furniture is a bonus…” Willow replied, sitting down on the couch to test the comfort factor, “Expensive to rent or buy. Nice.”

“Mmhhm and we have all of your kitchen appliances already,” Tara replied, sitting next to Willow and placing a palm on the wall behind it, “I love this colour. Wild mushroom.”

It just looked grey to Willow, but she could admit it was a warming colour and went nice with the furniture. She tried various positions to make sure it could accommodate whatever mood she was in, by which time Tara was already checking out the bedroom.

Willow followed, by way of the bathroom, which she actually quite liked. The mirror was the whole length of the back wall and the shower was part of a bath, which held promise. She joined Tara in the bedroom which looked bare, with just the bedframe and stripped mattress as well as the dresser and nightstands, both unadorned.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” Tara asked, her artist’s eye obviously seeing all the room could be instead of just what it was.

Willow went over and put a hand against the headboard.

“Headboard, that could be fun,” she remarked with a smirk, then she backed up against a wall so she could get a proper sense of the space. “It’s small.”

“It’s bigger than our dorm room,” Tara replied, then gave a soft sigh, “I know you want a penthouse with a private elevator and swimming pool, but renting is expensive. I wondered if we might have to get a studio to fit in our budget.”

Tara came over and spoke only loud enough for Willow to hear.

“Especially considering we don’t even have jobs yet.”

“Why whispering?” Willow asked in the same hushed tone.

“Do you think anyone will rent to us if they know that?” Tara replied, quirking an eyebrow.

Willow nodded in understanding, but also understood the implication of the statement.

“You really like this place, don’t you?”

Tara shrugged one shoulder and cast her eye away thoughtfully.

“I can just see us lazing in bed on Sunday mornings and making dinner together during the week.”

“If we could fit,” Willow retorted.

Tara brushed her hand down Willow’s arm.

“We always fit.”

Willow met Tara’s eye and knew all she needed was right in front of her.

“But if you don’t like it, that’s okay,” Tara continued, genuinely, “We can keep looking. We have a couple of weeks. It would be crazy to just go for the first place we see.”

Willow took Tara’s hand and squeezed it.

“Let’s do it.”

Tara’s eyes brightened, but she remained thoughtful of some of Willow’s indifference.

“If we’re going to live here, you have to really like it. I don’t want you to say yes just to please me.”

“Tara…” Willow started, then took Tara’s other hand too, “You’re right; expectations, waaaay up here. And this is cosy, and a nice part of town, near our bar and what’s better than wild mushroom, right?”

Tara’s resulting smile told Willow they were absolutely making the right decision. Tara squeezed Willow’s hands as she tried to remain in control of her emotions.

“We don’t even know if we can get it, yet. They’ve been showing it all day.”

“Then let’s get in there quick,” Willow replied with a swift nod, “Let me do the talking, okay?”

Tara nodded and they walked back out into the living space, where Willow approached the prospective landlord. He was shuffling papers and trying to look important.

“So…we might be interested,” Willow said, keeping her tone neutral.

He looked between them.

“Which of yous is it for?”

“Both of us,” Willow answered cautiously, considering whether to elaborate and deciding against.

The landlord huffed and shuffled his feet.

“I ain’t putting two single beds in that room.”

“We’ll cope,” Willow replied dryly.

The landlord looked them both up and down.

“You gals work around here?”

“We’re local,” Willow replied, not a total lie depending on how far you stretched ‘local’, “We’re willing to sign a lease from the first of next month.”

The grunter’s eyes narrowed; he clearly wanted someone to move in right away and not to have to wait nearly a whole month. Willow noticed, so decided to sweeten the deal, suspecting she knew this guy’s deal.

“And we can give you a deposit. Right now. In cash.”

The landlord immediately straightened himself up and abandoned his pile of papers.

“You sign a year lease?”

Willow glanced at Tara and got a nod.

“Yes.”

The landlord lifted his chin to push the boundary.

“And you pay each month in cash.”

Willow wanted to say no just to wipe the smug look off his face, but her triumph wasn’t worth Tara’s disappointment.

“Yes, sure, whatever.”

The landlord grinned, revealing a gold, glinting tooth.

“Well, ladies, I think we can do business,” he said, then quickly looked back to Willow, “If you have that deposit.”

Willow resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

“I'll have to go to the bank,” she said, turning her attention to Tara, “I’ll be 10 minutes, will you be okay here?”

Tara nodded that she would be fine, so Willow went off to get the cash. Tara had another walk through the apartment, then went over to the big window and opened it to step out onto the fire escape.

She took in the view, smiling from ear to ear. She couldn’t wait for the new chapter in their lives where they would share this space and discover what adventures they would be led in. Everything was so exciting and she could practically feel it’s tangibility in the air.

It only felt like moments of her experiencing the beginning of her new life when she heard chattering again and came back inside, where Willow was holding an envelope.

“Receipt?” she asked, holding it tightly to herself.

The landlord grumbled and motioned for them to follow. They were led to the basement where there was a dingy office opposite the laundry room.

“Do you have a copy of the lease to look over?” Willow asked as the receipt was being written.

The landlord handed over a receipt and the lease, then took his money with glee.

“We’ll call you to organise a time to sign it,” Willow said, adopting a quite professional tone, “If it’s satisfactory.”

“Here all day,” the landlord grunted and offered a business card too, which was more than Willow was expecting.

Willow handed the things to Tara, since she had a bigger purse and forced herself to shake the landlord’s hand. It wasn’t as slimy as she imagined and she was starting to think maybe he was only a moderately bad landlord instead of a total slumlord.

They walked back onto the street and Willow glanced over her shoulder on the way.

“Something tells me he won’t be the most reliable landlord.”

“I checked that everything worked while you were gone,” Tara replied, a skip in her step more native to Willow, “We have to make compromises to get an apartment with no references or proof of income. We needed somewhere to stay as soon as we graduate and we’d lose our deposit on hotels pretty quick.”

“Don’t worry, I reckon a threat to make a phone call to the IRS if we really need something will do the trick,” Willow replied with a grin, then the entirety of what they’d just done hit her, “I can’t believe we just did that. We’re getting our own place. A real place. Tara. Shit.”

“What?” Tara asked, immediately concerned that Willow regretted their snap decision.

Willow’s eyes were wide with panic.

“We don’t have jobs. We agreed to sign a year lease. We barely have enough for first month since giving that deposit. I’m so happy we have a place but…”

Tara put her arm around Willow’s shoulders.

“Willow, I knew this was coming. Graduation hasn’t happened out of the blue. I knew from the day I started college I wouldn’t have a home to go to when I graduated. I’ve been putting money aside every week since the first scholarship payment I received. We have a few months to worry about it.”

Willow breathed a sigh of relief, then finally grinned just as big as Tara had before.

“Wow. Wow! Tara!”

“I know, honey,” Tara replied, squeezing Willow’s shoulder, “I know we rushed it but…it felt like everything fell into place exactly as it should. Right place, right time, right price.”

Willow turned her head and kissed Tara’s cheek as her step picked up the same skip. They turned a corner and found themselves in the heart of a farmers’ market. Willow could see Tara was in her element after just a few seconds.

“This neighbourhood is so beautiful. We can visit here at the weekends and get fresh fruit and vegetables for the week,” Tara said, stopping at a fruit stall to pick up a melon and smell it, “Who knows what secrets we haven’t even discovered yet.”

She went to smile at Willow as she put the melon down, but misjudged the space. She had to catch a few apples and knocked her back against the stall.

“Oops, sorry,” she said to the vender, who just smiled.

Tara bought the apples by way of an apology, hid them in her bag and took Willow’s hand again.

“I can see it,” Willow said, smiling, “Living here. Being part of the community. It’s nice. It’s really, really nice.”

She kissed Tara’s cheek again and they walked the ten minutes or so to the street where the restaurant was.

“Do you know which side of the street it’s on?” Tara asked as they both looked back and forth.

“No,” Willow replied, shaking her head, “It’s some Korean place, that’s all I know.”

They had to go all the way to the end of the block and circle back before finally finding the place. It was small with a separate bar area to order drinks, but the smells were mouth-watering.

Jack and Becky were already sitting at a table, and Jack stood politely as they approached, kissing both of their cheeks

“Sorry we’re late,” Tara said, hanging her jacket on the back of her chair.

“We just got here too,” Jack replied, retaking his seat, “Got delayed by this dog who kept coming into shot. Had to bribe him with meat from this deli nearby.”

“You’re still big into the filmmaking?” Willow asked.

Jack smiled bashfully.

“Nice to have a hobby. Especially when I start working in my Dad’s accountancy firm…I’ll go crazy if I don’t have something fun to work on.”

“I feel like that about my computer,” Willow replied easily, “Something to nerd out on.”

“Yes exactly!” Jack replied with a laugh, “That's exactly it!”

“So drinks?” Becky asked, needing one after being on stray dog duty all day.

“I’ll get them,” Tara offered.

Jack and Becky ordered beers and Willow wanted another one too, so Tara decided to join the club and went up to order a round.

Willow noticed a group of guys checking Tara’s ass out as she passed and gave them a snarl. After a moment when they began to laugh, she was all ready to jump up and give them a piece of her mind - then she noticed it. The bright pink sticker embossing Tara’s bottom with the word ‘juicy’ that clearly rubbed off on her during her kerfuffle at the fruit stand.

“Oh my god, Becky,” she said, in complete shock, “Look at her butt!”

Jack politely kept his gaze down and Becky looked over and snorted. Willow raced over to the bar and ripped the sticker away, which for all intents and purposes, felt to Tara as if her butt had been groped.

She jumped and turned sharply, and while relieved to see it was Willow, still had crimson cheeks.

“Willow!”

“Sorry,” Willow replied, chuckling nervously, “Couldn’t resist.”

Tara awkwardly pulled at the hem of her dress.

“Well please resist in front of friends.”

Willow gulped and nodded, then realised she better have a better reason for being up there than to slap Tara’s ass.

“Um, could you change mine to a coke?”

“Yeah, I think that’s a good idea,” Tara replied, mildly miffed.

Willow forced a smile and kissed Tara’s cheek until she got the half-affectionate, half-vexed ‘why do I put up with you’ look accompanied by the playful eye-roll and ‘because I love you’ smile.

Willow discarded the sticker in the hoody of one of the guys who had stared and shot them a look to make sure they kept their eyes on each other for the rest of the evening.

She retook her seat and had just enough time warn Becky to keep it quiet, knowing how embarrassed Tara would have been to walk all that way like that. Becky’s eyes flashed between mischief and obedience and finally nodded to Willow she’d stay quiet. Tara returned with a round tray and handed out their drinks.

“So Tara…” Becky started, unable to completely forego he innate need to tease, “Any ‘juicy’ gossip?”

Willow took her coke and made a discreet threatening motion as if to throw it all over Becky. She cleared her throat and placed her hand between Tara’s shoulder blades, rubbing there.

“So guess what we just did.”

Becky grinned once again.

“Are we talking positions, or…?”

Willow kicked out, but misjudged her position.

“Ow,” Jack said, jerking in his seat.

Willow blushed and tried again.

“Ouch!” Tara spoke, reaching down to rub her shin.

Becky grinned across the table.

“Third time lucky, Will.”

Willow turned a bright red and made herself sit up straight in her chair.

We just put a deposit down on an apartment.”

“Congratulations,” Jack said, offering a smile even with a slightly red calf, “That's wonderful for you.”

“For real?” Becky asked, happy but seemingly frustrated too, “How did you find a place with no references? I started looking into it and got laughed off the phone.”

“Our future landlord can be persuaded with the promise of a lack of a paper trail…” Willow replied, sipping on her coke.

“You found a dodgy landlord?” Becky asked, jealously, “I wish I could find a dodgy landlord. I’m going to have to go back to Kansas while I figure something out.”

“Stay with me,” Jack suggested out of the blue.

Becky’s eyebrow lifted.

“Stay with you?”

“Sure,” Jack replied casually, “I’m renting an apartment from my father after graduation. You’re welcome to stay.”

“In your apartment?” Becky asked, slowly as if to understand it herself.

Jack nodded.

“If you’d like.”

“I think I would,” Becky replied, surprising even herself.

“Well, great,” Jack replied with that sweet and charming smile of his that made Becky fall in love in the first place. He lifted his beer, “Hey, to good friends.”

They all lifted their glasses and Willow decided to add to the toast.

“To the future.”

Both couples shared smiles with each other, then around the table.

“To the future!”

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/27)
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:21 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Extra big yay for renting an apartment... Big bummer for them having to be on different courtyards on their graduations...

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/27)
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:10 pm 

I'm glad that they already found their apartment - Willow tripping in front of this building obviously was a wink of fate again. Yay for Jack and Becky moving in together, too.

I feel really sorry for Willow that she and Tara can't share the graduation ceremony - it must be really hard for her to reach this peak of acadamic achievement without at least one person present who is proud of her. Although Willow of course knows that Tara is proud of her, I can understand she really needs Tara to be there with her in that moment. I still hope you will somehow make this happen...maybe Willow's ceremony could be delayed for some reason, enabling Tara to attend it after the end of her own.

By the way you tricked me with Tara's letter, I really expected it to be the job proposal from the DCF. Since it wasn't, this should arrive in the next chapter, I guess...

Oh, last but not least, I really hope and pray :pray you will continue with the next part of the confidential series right after the end of "College confidential" and that we won't have to wait several weeks or even months for it... although you totally deserve a long vacation I just can't imagine having to go without my weekly dose of "Confidential", so please, please, please keep it up!!! I'd be forever grateful! :kiss :kiss1 :luv

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (05/27)
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:59 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hi Laragh :bigwave

I see that Wills Redemption has noticed my tendency to drool over the hot parts of your story :p

You say you are trying to break me? Excellent, keep up the good work. Keep Tara in short shorts for the rest of the story if you can please Laragh. It will be much appreciated. And not just by me methinks.

I was thinking how lucky Tara was that she doesn't have Donny for a brother in this universe. Can you imagine him with Jake!!! Heck to the no. Though that said it would depend on how you wrote him. In Branny's story 'Meant To Be' he's a good brother who cares about Tara so I guess depending on the author he doesn't always have to be a dick.

And straight off Willow's looking for an apartment for them for after uni

“You smell good,” she said as a waft of Tara’s perfume treated her nostrils, “And you look good too.”

Tara always looks good and there's no way she can smell of anything other than vanilla and roses.

Tara’s dress displayed just the right amount of cleavage,

My god Laragh, I'm just a man you know. A mere mortal and here you go again trying to break me. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Sorry but I just couldn't help myself. Tara cleavage, what else can you expect???

“Stop looking so damn sexy, then.”

No, stay looking sexy Tara. If Willow doesn't like it there's always me. I'll even have a sex change op for you if that's what it takes. :p

Reading about the girls talking about graduation reminds me of mine. We weren't allowed to throw our caps into the air in case they hurt someone when they fell to earth. Now there's a headline for you 'Graduating student killed by falling hat'.

“Is everything about money?” Willow asked, irritated.

Yup, sadly Willow everything these days seems to be about the money.

I feel so bad for Willow when she finds out that she and Tara are going to be in opposite grad groups on the same day and at the same time. I know that at mine I wanted someone there who was proud of me too as I believe I'm the first in my family to ever get to uni. WIllow, whatever happens I will be with you in spirit and always proud of you cos you're one of my heroes :)

She got them a booth, then stealthily checked out Willow’s ass while looking like she was just staring into space.

This is the second time in this chapter I've caught Tara checking out Willow's butt. Not that I can truly blame Tara as it is a very sexy butt. :wink

I do like the way that Willow handles the building owner when she goes to negotiate for the apartment. It sounds like she has a natural affinity with body language and can read people reasonably well.

What time is it that Willow is able to go to the bank to withdraw the money. I got the idea that it was evening, around six or seven pm shouldn't the bank be shut ??

I've heard that they have farmers markets in the States but are they as common as I believe they are?

After a moment when they began to laugh, she was all ready to jump up and give them a piece of her mind - then she noticed it. The bright pink sticker embossing Tara’s bottom with the word ‘juicy’ that clearly rubbed off on her during her kerfuffle at the fruit stand.

OMG this is priceless, the scene is so hilarious. Again this is a scene they could have had in BtVS which would have been a lot of fun, Willow, Buffy and Tara sharing a moment together. :)

“To the future!”

Yup, to the future girls and believe me it's going to be awesome.

Another fun little chapter there Laragh With a minimum of drooling from me for once. :p

I've just realised that Tara won't have anyone at graduation either. Big YAY on them finally finding their apartment, I presume that this is the one from HC when Willow gets her FBI job.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Jack and Becky post graduation as we know they don't stay together.

Til next week toodles :)

Post subject: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Extra big yay for renting an apartment... Big bummer for them having to be on different courtyards on their graduations...

All will be revealed in this last chapter...

Thanks for commenting!

Will's redemption -

Quote:
I'm glad that they already found their apartment - Willow tripping in front of this building obviously was a wink of fate again. Yay for Jack and Becky moving in together, too.

I can end this fic with them all happy, even if we all know certain parts are doomed...

Quote:
I feel really sorry for Willow that she and Tara can't share the graduation ceremony - it must be really hard for her to reach this peak of acadamic achievement without at least one person present who is proud of her. Although Willow of course knows that Tara is proud of her, I can understand she really needs Tara to be there with her in that moment. I still hope you will somehow make this happen...maybe Willow's ceremony could be delayed for some reason, enabling Tara to attend it after the end of her own.

Who knows? You'll have to read to find out ;)

Quote:
By the way you tricked me with Tara's letter, I really expected it to be the job proposal from the DCF. Since it wasn't, this should arrive in the next chapter, I guess...

You can't see me but I'm manically laughing because you always guess what's going to happen and I finally tripped you up! :devil :devil

Quote:
Oh, last but not least, I really hope and pray :pray you will continue with the next part of the confidential series right after the end of "College confidential" and that we won't have to wait several weeks or even months for it... although you totally deserve a long vacation I just can't imagine having to go without my weekly dose of "Confidential", so please, please, please keep it up!!! I'd be forever grateful! :kiss :kiss1 :luv

I definitely intend to continue as soon as possible! I'm in the process of starting to move, so realistically I won't be able to dedicate as much time as I'd like until I'm re-settled, but trust that I will miss these guys as much as you and will be taking them on their next step readily.

willowtaralover

Quote:
Hi Laragh :bigwave

Hi :)

Quote:
I see that Wills Redemption has noticed my tendency to drool over the hot parts of your story :p

How could they not!! :P

Quote:
You say you are trying to break me? Excellent, keep up the good work. Keep Tara in short shorts for the rest of the story if you can please Laragh. It will be much appreciated. And not just by me methinks.

I can keep up the short shorts.

Quote:
I was thinking how lucky Tara was that she doesn't have Donny for a brother in this universe. Can you imagine him with Jake!!! Heck to the no. Though that said it would depend on how you wrote him. In Branny's story 'Meant To Be' he's a good brother who cares about Tara so I guess depending on the author he doesn't always have to be a dick.

I have a fic idea for way way way in the future when confidential!verse is over and I'm thinking of featuring Donny for pretty much the first time ever. He was mentioned in my very first fic, Frothy Goodness and again in Close Quarters but never featured. He was in a short I did, but it was a short, so not much depth there. His storyline would be a jerk but redeemable...then again ideas can change quickly when you start to write!

Quote:
And straight off Willow's looking for an apartment for them for after uni

Well a a week or two has passed since the end of the last chapter so she's been perusing the usual sites.

Quote:
Tara always looks good and there's no way she can smell of anything other than vanilla and roses.

Probably true.

Quote:
My god Laragh, I'm just a man you know. A mere mortal and here you go again trying to break me. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Sorry but I just couldn't help myself. Tara cleavage, what else can you expect???

From you, exactly that! :P

Quote:
No, stay looking sexy Tara. If Willow doesn't like it there's always me. I'll even have a sex change op for you if that's what it takes. :p

Sorry bud, but Willow would go all large with the butch and fight you off!

Quote:
Reading about the girls talking about graduation reminds me of mine. We weren't allowed to throw our caps into the air in case they hurt someone when they fell to earth. Now there's a headline for you 'Graduating student killed by falling hat'.

Did they have spikes on them or were they very heavy?

Quote:
Yup, sadly Willow everything these days seems to be about the money.

It does seem to be.

Quote:
I feel so bad for Willow when she finds out that she and Tara are going to be in opposite grad groups on the same day and at the same time. I know that at mine I wanted someone there who was proud of me too as I believe I'm the first in my family to ever get to uni. WIllow, whatever happens I will be with you in spirit and always proud of you cos you're one of my heroes :)

Everything happens as it should, that's what I believe...

Quote:
This is the second time in this chapter I've caught Tara checking out Willow's butt. Not that I can truly blame Tara as it is a very sexy butt. :wink

Tara totally checks Willow out every chance she gets. No doubt about it.

Quote:
I do like the way that Willow handles the building owner when she goes to negotiate for the apartment. It sounds like she has a natural affinity with body language and can read people reasonably well.

Actually I think Tara is more skilled with body language and reading people, but Willow is better at hardline negotiations.

Quote:
What time is it that Willow is able to go to the bank to withdraw the money. I got the idea that it was evening, around six or seven pm shouldn't the bank be shut ??

Sorry, that wasn't clear. She just went to the ATM.

Quote:
I've heard that they have farmers markets in the States but are they as common as I believe they are?

Depends where you are! Big cities usually have at least one, in my experience.

Quote:
OMG this is priceless, the scene is so hilarious. Again this is a scene they could have had in BtVS which would have been a lot of fun, Willow, Buffy and Tara sharing a moment together. :)

I liked the Buffy/Tara friendship, it would've been nice to see some more humour between them...or just from Tara in general (like the muscle cramp in your pants/spicy talk scenes)

Quote:
Yup, to the future girls and believe me it's going to be awesome.

Don't I know it.

Quote:
Another fun little chapter there Laragh With a minimum of drooling from me for once. :p

But not none...I'd be worried about you if there were none!

Quote:
I've just realised that Tara won't have anyone at graduation either.

Like I said, things work out like they're meant to...

Quote:
Big YAY on them finally finding their apartment, I presume that this is the one from HC when Willow gets her FBI job.

Yes indeedy

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see what happens to Jack and Becky post graduation as we know they don't stay together.

While I'm happy with how Becky's situation ends up in Family, I will regret ending this relationship. But Becky grew a lot during it, and that's definitely good!

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

NOTE: And again I come to a final chapter in the confidential!verse series. This has been the longest one, both in actual length and time it took to complete. I had to take some health hiatuses and it means so much that people stuck with me throughout it all. This is definitely not the end for them, there are years to fill in, post-graduation, and there are even more years to fill in following on from Family Conf. afterwards. I'm moving at the moment but I plan to be back with the next incarnation as soon as possible.

As always, extra thanks to every person who took the time to leave me reviews, give me their feedback and make comments: BuffyFan4ever, Finey_McFine, Grimm, dtburanek, Rebecca Ashling, arsyadriani, BeMyDeputy, Legolise, taralicious, JustSkipIt, vazy, love_2003,zampsa19652001, T.G.I.F., willowtaralover, vampyregurl73, wimpy0729, Red Ink, Big_Pineapple, WillowFish, MochaVamp, Missocki, Wills redemption, jackie2007, sandbarDragon, taranwillow4ever, DaddyCatALSO, leos_pride, River@theDoctor, bluepaintbox, angieb86, lilyred, Ree33, JustAKitty, Phantasyland, GreenEyes, wayland, branny72, kimmy_s, loislane1, Citanul, SneakyCat, _Salix_ and Mouselafay.

I read them all, I take every opinion into account and I’m always happy to engage with any of you – you guys make me keep writing :)

Chapter 108

Tara looked up from her book, to Willow, who was sitting on the opposite side of the bed, and had been for the best part of five minutes, motionless.

“You okay, sweetie?”

Willow stayed where she was, patting the bed and looking around the room at their stacked luggage and couple of small boxes.

“Can’t believe it’s our last night here.”

Tara closed her book and sat up.

“We get to move into our brand new place. It’s exciting.”

“No, I know. I am excited,” Willow replied, looking over her shoulder to Tara, “Just…I dunno. I feel like we fell in love in this room.”

Tara scooted over and kissed Willow’s exposed shoulder blade.

“I fell in love on a winding path about three seconds after I had hot coffee flung at me.”

Willow smiled and bunched the sheet under her hand.

“Had our first time in this bed.”

Tara covered Willow’s hand.

“So did a bunch of other people, probably.”

Willow snorted, then let out a big belly laugh.

“Okay, you did it. You officially took the magic out of the room.”

Tara shook her head and slid her fingers along Willow’s.

“Of course this room will always be special. But I think it will be even more special in our new place with no noise violations or traipsing across campus to eat or check the mail. A place all our own. It’s thrilling.”

“And terrifying,” Willow admitted.

“And terrifying,” Tara confirmed with a nod, “Thrilling and terrifying. Together.”

Willow smiled at Tara, then briefly dropped her gaze to Tara's chest. She brushed her fingers against Tara's arm, then moved under the blanket and started to climb on top of her girlfriend.

“I like T words,” she said, then started to slide her hands over Tara’s hips and enunciated each word clearly, “Like Tara. And tushy. And tits.”

Her head started to drop to the exposed parts of Tara’s breasts, but Tara lifted Willow's chin with a finger at the last second and stopped her.

“What about tease?”

Willow closed her mouth around the tip of Tara’s finger and bit gently just below her nail bed.

“That’s synonymous with Tara.”

She dragged her teeth along the length of Tara’s finger, then released her and pushed her back to lying on her back. Her finger followed the neckline of her top, dipped in at the cleavage, then fell off. She pressed a kiss against Tara's heart, into the hollow of her throat and across into her neck.

“You know how you’re supposed to christen furniture?” she whispered.

“Mmhhm…” Tara asked, already tilting her neck as an offering.

“Well…” Willow continued, poking her tongue out to taste Tara’s creamy skin, “It’s only polite to say goodbye too, right?”

“Yes, polite,” Tara replied, shivering under the delicate touch of Willow’s lips, “We should be polite.”

Willow felt Tara’s body stretch out beneath her, and pressed down so they were as close as possible while still wearing clothes. She grinded her hips into Tara and bit her sensitive spot of skin under her ear before whispering throatily.

“I will polite you so hard, you’ll have the imprint of that mattress in your back for a week.”

Tara's breath became shallow as Willow's seductive tones floated into her ear. She squirmed in her sleep shorts, feeling a deeper response somewhere south. Her hands slid from Willow's neck to her cheeks and pulled her up so their lips were just barely brushing.

“Then what are you waiting for?”

They began clawing at each other’s clothes but as soon as their naked bodies were pressing against each other, Willow paused with her lips on Tara’s.

“Wait. Slow down.”

Tara moved her hand up from Willow’s rear to the small of her back.

“Okay,” she whispered back, “Slow is good.”

They slowed down their kissing to just lips and occasional nip of teeth. Willow slowly shifted her weight from alongside Tara to right on top of her, easily sliding their skin together. She circled one of Tara's nipples, pebbling her skin, then began palming that breast.

Tara’s hands dropped again to Willow’s butt, as they were so fond to do, and she pulled upwards so Willow’s trickling arousal left a trail on her stomach.

Their kiss paused as Willow settled, rubbing her mound over Tara's. They held their collective breath for one sweet moment of bodies merging, before resuming the kiss; sucking each other's lips and sliding their tongues heatedly against one another. Tara gently pulled at Willow's scalp and Willow pinched Tara’s nipple, to an answering moan she swallowed in her mouth and returned with her own.

Tara took charge of the kiss, guiding their movements and initiating playful games, teasing the tip of Willow's tongue and having her play chase between their mouths. When they were both getting breathless, she rolled Willow onto her back and broke the kiss, breathing heavily downwards from her position straddling above.

Willow's eyes were locked on Tara's dark ones, whose blue hue had gone from their usual serene sapphire to a cool cobalt, dripping with desire. Willow felt the other source of arousal start to leave a trail on her stomach, matching the one she'd offered early and couldn't help thrusting upwards in Tara's general direction.

As her body curved, she felt the downward pressure of Tara's hands grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head. She panted as Tara's mouth dropped to her chest, giving rise to goosebumps on her skin and stiff nipples as they were tongued into peaks.

Willow let out soft sounds of pleasure and lightly fought against her pinned arms; not enough to actually break free but just enough to feel the resistance. She felt herself gush and manoeuvred her thigh to feel Tara’s wetness too.

There wasn’t enough slide for her liking, so she wrenched an arm free and reached down to slide her middle finger in between Tara’s lips. She applied some light friction to Tara's clit; just enough to feel her twitch and teased.

Tara paused with her teeth around Willow's nipple and tried to move her hips to get more, but Willow was keeping it light.

“Now who’s the tease?” Tara panted as she released Willow's nipple and left messy kisses up to her throat.

“Takes one to know one,” Willow replied with a devilish glint in her eye.

She ducked upwards and stole Tara's lips, though it was unnecessary as Tara was willing to give them freely. Willow twisted her remaining pinned arm out of Tara's grasp and immediately interlocked their fingers. She steered their joined hands slowly down and finally between each other.

Tara put her other hand flat above Willow's shoulder to balance herself as she adjusted herself properly on top of her girlfriend. She bent her knees at an angle and angled her hips in the right position; giving them both the comfort and opportunity to enter each other at the same time.

As her hips pushed back to accommodate their hands, her chest pressed into Willow and gave them that short but searing pang of arousal when their hardened nipples rubbed off each other.

Tara gently rubbed her breasts against Willow's to repeat the sensation as she brought her forehead to Willow's and let their breath meet. They synced in seconds, bodies rising and falling as one. Willow was mesmerised by Tara's eyes, which were somehow both calming and rousing at the same time. They shared a soft, lingering kiss; marking a moment of reverence for their last tangle in the bed.

Neither were great at resisting the other though, and were soon kissing deeper and grinding their skin together. Willow snaked her hand between Tara's thighs and dipped her fingers in to wet them, before resuming their rolling rub of Tara's clit. When it was teased into appearing, she increased her pace to produce that eyelid-flickering kind of pleasure that made Tara quake all the way to her toes.

Tara wasn't about to let Willow have all the fun and let her own fingers fall between Willow's lips to enjoy the slide. She twirled to make sure they were coated all the way around, then delicately entered her fully.

Willow's thighs spread invitingly and she squeezed around Tara's fingers as a welcome. She heard Tara groan in her ear and felt Tara's hips press more firmly against hers. She moaned back and started to rub even faster until Tara was so slick, she was falling down to her opening with every flick of her wrist.

She followed Tara's body and curled her fingers inside. She immediately needed more of Tara's heat and added another finger into the mix. Their bodies were sliding against each other with sweat and their sounds became ambient noise surrounding them. They had a rhythm of sliding and curling their fingers in an off-beat tempo so there was constant giving and taking and twining together.

Willow's other hand was cupping the back of Tara's head, holding her into her neck where most of her moans were being muffled to the room, but not Willow's ear. Each vibration against her skin sent another jolt through her abdomen and she was getting close to the point of no return. She guided Tara's head back up with hers and kissed her hard, pulling all her passion out.

“Come with me,” she breathed, briefly pulling on Tara's bottom lip before releasing with a strangled groan, “Oh god, now, now…!”

Tara rotated her hips so her clit brushed off the heel of Willow's palm and it just took a few well-angled thrusts to get the rush she was looking for. Their eyes stayed open for the initial burst of climax and their bodies fell into each other for the crash.

They knitted together like the interlocking puzzle pieces they were and neither made an attempt to break free as they settled back into regular breathing.

Their arms were still lying limply between them but Willow used her free hand to gently stroke Tara's hair and turned her head in to press sweet kisses to her cheek. Her eyes lazily roamed around the room, and it hit her like a ton of bricks all over again that that really was the last time in their 'first time' bed.

“Fuck.”

Tara's hand flopped lazily against Willow's chest in a gesture of agreement.

“Mmhm…great for me too, honey. You're amazing.”

Willow’s eyes widened momentarily, but she caught herself.

“Totally great,” she covered, though was far from lying “Also can’t believe it’s really graduation tomorrow. Been so busy handing in final assignments and packing up and signing the lease…it’s all just hitting me.”

Tara rubbed Willow’s arm with gentle caresses, but remained sluggishly half-asleep, half-draped over Willow. Willow liked the fingertip dance and smiled at the gentle tickle it produced. She stayed quiet, lost in her own thoughts and memories.

“Hey, you know you’re supposed to wear something under the gown, right?”

Tara laughed lazily, leaving a sleepy grin on her face.

“Of course, why?”

Willow blushed.

“I didn’t. At my high school graduation. There was a very unfortunately timed gust of wind.”

Tara’s eyes opened and her head turned towards Willow.

“No way. You never told me that.”

Willow shuddered.

“Tried to repress it,” she replied, staring up at the ceiling, “Only reason I was thankful my parents had been out of town. Mother would have never gotten over the embarrassment. Dad planned on being there but had to go to Japan at the last second. Apparently the Japanese don’t wait.”

Tara turned herself on her side and touched Willow’s cheek affectionately. Willow smiled at the gesture.

“Wouldn’t want them here anyway. I’m not their achievement, I’m my own achievement.”

Tara leaned over and pressed her lips to Willow’s cheek.

“And you have plenty to be proud of.”

“You’re one of them,” Willow replied, then quickly continued, “I don’t just mean that in a sappy kinda way. We’ve had ups and downs and we’ve made it work. Worked hard at our relationship. I’m proud of us for that. I love you.”

Tara nuzzled her nose against Willow’s.

“I love you too.”

Willow cupped Tara’s cheek and kissed her softly.

“This time tomorrow…” she whispered against her girlfriend’s lips, “You and me will be out in the big bad world.”

Tara nodded and pecked Willow again.

“I can’t wait.”

Willow’s face broke out in a smile.

“Either can I.”

Willow stood in front of the mirror, pulling on her shirt collar under her gown.

Tara had gone off to sort out some last minute paperwork and collect their new keys, and left Willow to get herself ready for the graduation ceremony.

The room was so barren with their things packed up and Willow hated standing alone in it. It didn’t seem like theirs with a stripped bed and blank walls. Still, those four walls held so many memories and it was heart-breaking to imagine by the end of the day, she’d never step foot in it again.

She went over and sat on the mattress, smiling as she heard the familiar squeak.

Years of memories flashed through her mind; the first time she’d stepped into the room and admired Tara’s fairy lights; the first time they’d spent the night together, cuddling; coming into the beautiful display of candles and lights Tara had set up to make their first time special; moving her things in and making it theirs; lazy Sunday mornings and Friday night movies; studying, the real kind and the ‘learning every curve of Tara’s body’ kind.

The shared dreams and jokes passed between them; every sweet nothing whispered and the thousands of ‘I love yous’ passed between them. Making up after bickering; holding each other through tears; saying goodbye and hello again; always returning home to each other.

Willow inhaled softly and smiled.

She’s my home. This was just the shell.

She stood up and moved to the door, looked around it once, then with a deep breath, flicked the light off and stepped outside.

She checked her phone for the time and decided she better start heading down to the courtyard to get a seat. She had hoped she would get to see Tara before they had to go to their separate ceremonies, but as the minutes passed by, it seemed less and less likely.

She sighed and turned her phone off before returning it to her pants pocket under her gown and made sure the gown fell correctly. It would have been just her luck to arrive on the stage with it tucked into her underwear.

There was a smell of freshly cut grass as she stepped out onto the campus she’d called home for the last four years. There were students in gowns and their families all around, taking pictures and talking animatedly. The joy of the day was palpable and Willow felt a pang of jealously that she was missing out on sharing it.

Who cares? It’s just a graduation. Get to move into our new place later. Now there’s excitement! Our own place. Our real, own place.

She nodded to herself in an effort to convince herself that this was all a formality. Instead of dwelling, her mind shifted back to its trip down memory lane as she walked the campus one last time.

She remembered the thrill of visiting all her prospective colleges in her senior year of high school. Boston College hadn’t even been on the original list, she had happened across the campus while visiting the city and stuck around for a tour.

The campus itself had been beautiful, but it was the atmosphere that had drawn her in. She felt a richness and a fullness from the students there, and even thought it had only been a brief glimpse into life there, it had stuck with her.

It was the polar opposite of the rigorous academic expectations she’d felt when visiting Harvard and MIT just a few miles away. She had spent four years of high school achieving the highest accolades so she could be in a position to go to those schools, but when confronted with four more, it made her queasy.

She practically saw herself chained to a desk when she visited those schools, and for the first time in her life considered that she might be worthy of a life outside of her grades.

She'd always produced her best possible work, but she had made the very first decision she ever made for just herself when she chose to attend Boston College and allow herself the possibility of experiencing more.

It had been a life-changing and attitude-shifting moment when she made the ultimate decision, and as she walked along, she pondered about the person she would have been in one of those other schools.

That even if she had met Tara without attending BC, for she had been converted to believing in fate from having her wonderful girlfriend in her life, would she have been a person Tara would like? Or would she have even allowed herself the chance to experience life with a partner?

She shook her head of that thought, it was pointless, but it did make her grateful to be standing in that spot, in that moment in time. She just wished Tara was beside her.

She got to the courtyard and was quite impressed with the set-up. The stage was grand and the commencement speaker, chancellor, dean and various other academic heads were already sitting in chairs up there, in full robes.

Willow found her way to the seats of her fellow classmates, making sure to sit away from the group of guys flicking each other’s tassels and generally being obnoxious.

It wasn’t long before the band started to play, and Willow’s heart began to hammer in her chest. She barely heard any of the speeches, just laughed when others did and tried to keep her hands generally fidget-free.

Before long, her class were suddenly standing and making their way towards the stage. Willow shuffled along, growing slightly pale as memories of her last graduation played out in front of her like a movie.

She kept her face down until she was on the stage and next in line to be called.

Her eyes flickered out into the crowd, to see if her parents might be there as if by magic, but instead, something much better happened. Her gaze landed on Tara’s face, who was sitting with the rest of the families and smiling proudly.

Willow felt tears poke at her eyes and had to blink repeatedly to hold them back. After a moment, she noticed Tara discreetly pointing, and looked ahead to realise her name had been called.

She almost rushed ahead in the panic, but at the last moment, reigned herself in and dignifiedly walked across the stage to shake the dean’s hand and receive her diploma. She was beaming as she changed the position of her tassel and tied her diploma to her robe, then stood with the rest of her classmates, feeling on top of the world.

The buzzing sound of clapping disturbed the air around Willow and she realised they were moving off to allow the next class their time. Without wasting a second, Willow lifted the end of her gown and ran towards Tara.

Tara had already moved to stand at the back, so Willow jumped right into her arms, surprised to see her teary as well.

“I’m so proud of you,” Tara said with an obvious lump of emotion in her throat.

Willow steadied herself on her feet and held Tara’s face, cupping her ears, as she kissed the bridge of her nose.

“I can’t believe you’re here. All I wanted was someone out there to watch me.”

They rested their foreheads together and Willow had to make a little emotional sniffle before smiling again.

“How did you get here? Did you organise a different time or something? Do we need to rush over?”

Tara shook her head.

“No.”

Willow opened her mouth to reply, but then suddenly realised the implication of that one word. Her head reeled back slightly.

“Did you skip your graduation for me?”

Tara took both of Willow’s hands and pulled her close.

“I wanted to be here more than I wanted to be there.”

“W-what about your diploma?” Willow asked, voice shaking.

Tara shrugged, smiling her trademark crooked smile.

“They’ll mail it to me.”

Willow laughed, choking back a sob at the same time. She grabbed Tara’s cheeks and pulled her into a tender but steamy kiss, filled with all of the emotion swirling around them.

After a few moments a portly woman getting a photo standing with her graduate son cleared her throat and barked over at them.

“Excuse me!”

Willow pulled away and the son had the good grace to look embarrassed.

“You’re excused,” Willow retorted, and brought Tara a few feet away where the air was calmed, “I love you so much, Tara. I love you so much. Thank you. You don’t know how much this meant.”

“As much as it meant to me,” Tara replied, rubbing Willow’s shoulders, “I’ve never been prouder of you. And I don’t mean grades. I mean getting yourself to this point in your life. You did it. You worked hard, you grew, you became a woman. You did it.”

“We did it,” Willow corrected softly, “And that’s all I want, forever. We.”

They hugged tightly for several moments until they heard a screeching sound and both looked to the side to see Becky galloping towards them, gown flying behind her with the wind she was making from her own speed.

She halt-jumped at them, hands pumped in the air triumphantly.

“I got a car!”

“What?” Willow asked, thoroughly confused.

“I got a mustang!” Becky panted almost manically, “My dad bought me a car!”

Willow’s eyebrows shot up.

“Your dad is here?”

Becky nodded, gleeful.

“He and my mom even breathed the same air for about fifteen seconds to get a photo with me!”

Willow put her arms around Becky to hug her.

“I’m so happy your parents came.”

“I’m so happy I got a car!” Becky replied, beaming from ear to ear and bouncing on her toes.

“I have some news too,” Tara interjected shyly, “I got a phone call this morning.”

Becky and Willow looked at her expectantly and Tara smiled in her usual soft, demure manner.

“Pending passing my licensing exam…I’m officially an employee of the Boston Area Department of Children and Families.”

Willow let go of Becky and clutched Tara by the shoulders.

“You got a job?!”

Tara nodded, almost imitating Willow as her tongue poked out between her teeth.

“I got a job.”

Willow started to bounce along with Becky.

“You got a job! You got a job! She got a job!” she repeated over and over, elated at the developments of the last hour.

They all started to bounce and screech with the joy of it all, until Becky suddenly stopped and grabbed each of them by the arm.

“Guys, you know what all this means, right?”

Tara and Willow waited, almost with baited breath, as Becky’s eyes grew wide with solemnity and an inkling of fear.

“We’re adults!”

The End

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for ‘Adult Confidential’ and thanks again to one and all who read :)

Post subject: Re: Re: College Confidential (Prequel to HC/FC) [AU] (Comple
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs???? Dibs!!!! (ohai!!! long long time no talk!) *off to read!*

AHHHHH!!! what a wonderful ending!! Sorry I haven't been around. I disappear for months and then come back and catch up on updates. I was so happy to see you are still writing as you are one of my favorite authors on the board. and since it has been so long i am actually re reading Hacker Conf. right now and then will read Family Conf. again! I am so excited you are continuing this story because I absolutely love them!

As always awesome job on the update and great wrap up to this story. thank you for continuing to write and post. i absolutely love your work.

Until next time
~Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:08 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara being there as Willow's support... Extra big yay for Tara getting a job...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:08 pm 

Laragh, thank you for the wonderful ending of this part of the confidential series!
I greatly appreciated their politeness towards the furniture :grin
And this made me laugh out loud:
Quote:
“Hey, you know you’re supposed to wear something under the gown, right?”

Tara laughed lazily, leaving a sleepy grin on her face.

“Of course, why?”

Willow blushed.

“I didn’t. At my high school graduation. There was a very unfortunately timed gust of wind.”

I know I probably shouldn't have laughed because it must have been a mortifying situation for Willow in front of Cordelia and the other meanies, but I couldn't help myself, Willow is just so adorable!

And I loved Tara for skipping her own graduation ceremony so she could attend Willow's.
Quote:
“Did you skip your graduation for me?”

Tara took both of Willow’s hands and pulled her close.

“I wanted to be here more than I wanted to be there.”

That's so sweet it nearly made me cry!
It gave me a little pang that Willow had this moment of false hope that her parents might be there, but then her joy over seeing Tara there made me so happy.

Quote:
“I love you so much, Tara. I love you so much. Thank you. You don’t know how much this meant.”

I love them both so much. And I love you Laragh for your wonderful storytelling you grace us with. Thank you. :bigkiss

Yay for Tara getting the job (and Becky the Mustang :grin )!

And you really made my day with this announcement, Laragh:
Quote:
This is definitely not the end for them, there are years to fill in, post-graduation, and there are even more years to fill in following on from Family Conf. afterwards

I'm looking forward to read how you are going to fill the space between the end of this chapter and the start of Hacker and I'm overjoyed that we will meet JJ, Robyn and all the other members of their "wacky family" (as Xander called it at the end of Family C.) again afterwards.
But for now I'm waiting patiently (at least I try to be patient, lol) for their next step (moving into their appartment).

And I wish you a smooth moving into your new appartment until then. :dumbo (Dumbo, help Laragh carrying her stuff please :heart )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:37 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Great chapter as always Laragh. This run through their college years was wonderful to read and managed to end on a high note.

I'm looking forward to more of Alice now that she's made a brief appearance here and eventually meeting Brian. Though I can't say I'm looking forward to watching Willow bounce around from one dead end job to another. But then again that may provide some fun distractions until she buys the engagement rings and glow in the dark stars In what I'm assuming will be the last chapter of Adult Confidential.

Until then I'm sure the "christening" phase of moving into their new tiny apartment will be wildly entertaining. Thank you again for such an amazing story.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:44 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
JMT-

Please excuse me for being so late to comment on the ending of this wonderful prequel, but I wanted to go back and read it through in it's entirety first. From start to finish, you didn't miss a beat and I don't know how you managed to do it, but the continuity you wove throughout this story was simply amazing. When looking at the length of Hacker and Family, for you to then go back and tell this story from the beginning...a true masterpiece.

I've been following and reading your fics for years (as you know) and I truly believe that College may just be your best yet. Your character development of Tara was so intricate, that at times I remember thinking, 'How the hell does THIS woman even become Hacker Tara?' Because they really do seem like two completely different people. So much so that I found myself flipping back and forth between the three fics just to compare Tara's. It wasn't until I went back and read it as one piece that I was able to see bits and pieces of future Tara in her younger self, if that makes any sense. Which really says a lot about your ability as a writer.

You really captured those transitional college years perfectly; not a child, yet not completely an adult either. Taking the leap from high school to college is scary, but you still have rules and structure. They keep you grounded and in a comfortable bubble of familiarity. Yet at the same time, you have to learn how to be responsible for your life and just how much work that entails. Which really got me thinking about Willow and what she would have done had she NOT met Tara. Her own laundry for one came to mind, lol, along with a host of other things. On the same token, what would have become of Tara had she not met Willow? Sure she can take care of herself, but was also facing a sad and lonely life. Together they filled in the missing pieces and you my friend, made that happen so masterfully.

So, thank you for this wonderful story and for planning on continuing their epic saga. I now have a reason to look forward to Wednesday's again. :wink

-Shelb

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:46 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
JMT-

Please excuse me for being so late to comment on the ending of this wonderful prequel, but I wanted to go back and read it through in it's entirety first. From start to finish, you didn't miss a beat and I don't know how you managed to do it, but the continuity you wove throughout this story was simply amazing. When looking at the length of Hacker and Family, for you to then go back and tell this story from the beginning...a true masterpiece.

I've been following and reading your fics for years (as you know) and I truly believe that College may just be your best yet. Your character development of Tara was so intricate, that at times I remember thinking, 'How the hell does THIS woman even become Hacker Tara?' Because they really do seem like two completely different people. So much so that I found myself flipping back and forth between the three fics just to compare Tara's. It wasn't until I went back and read it as one piece that I was able to see bits and pieces of future Tara in her younger self, if that makes any sense. Which really says a lot about your ability as a writer.

You really captured those transitional college years perfectly; not a child, yet not completely an adult either. Taking the leap from high school to college is scary, but you still have rules and structure. They keep you grounded and in a comfortable bubble of familiarity. Yet at the same time, you have to learn how to be responsible for your life and just how much work that entails. Which really got me thinking about Willow and what she would have done had she NOT met Tara. Her own laundry for one came to mind, lol, along with a host of other things. On the same token, what would have become of Tara had she not met Willow? Sure she can take care of herself, but was also facing a sad and lonely life. Together they filled in the missing pieces and you my friend, made that happen so masterfully.

So, thank you for this wonderful story and for planning on continuing their epic saga. I now have a reason to look forward to Wednesday's again. :wink

-Shelb

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:29 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
I'm not one for drastic AU stories or smut however when I read canon fics I find some of them miss what makes the characters work and still held in high regard decades later. This has it. What it lacks in show ties it makes up for in heart and character connection. The emotional depth told makes up for not being able to see the small looks and movements they portray so much in the show. There was never a movement between Tara and Willow without meaning and the ConfidentialVerse captures that.

So if you are lurking around reading this review on the end page thinking, should i give it a go. I will say this go to page 13 and read chapter 42.
This is not only a display of great writing on Laraghs part but its everything Tara and Willow. It had the heart, the vulnerability, the inner strength, the resilience but also the humour within but not detracting the drama which is a unique signature of the Buffyverse.
This chapter makes you come away with the feeling of having just had a deep conversation. that kind where you feel elevated and relieved, you know the conversation has come to an end you just want to continue to keep the feeling going. There's a bond shared between everyone involved and if you have any doubts when reaching this point in the story you will feel connected to this AU by the end of the chapter.
Try as you might to create deep conversations by walking up to a stranger asking "What's the time?" then segue straight into "Got any trauma you want to share" It just wont work. Reading chapter 42 will give you that feeling, first time or hundredth time of reading. That's skill. Its weaved throughout the series (As of writing I'm on Hacker but I doubt it will go away)

Another thing to point out is the planning that goes into the series is evident. If you find it annoying having a story just linger on and then have a sudden realisation you were meant to pick up in a off line 17 chapters ago then you will not find it here. The pacing in on point. You've got mini arcs within overarching arcs that keeps the story going and makes the length completely warranted. Never have i thought this is dragging on while reading. There's never the feeling of i wish this was longer either because there are brilliant echoes throughout. So chapter 42 will have a knock on effect throughout, deepening the heart of the story, just the same as chapter 1 all the way through to the end.

Times not wasted if its time you've enjoyed. Am I converted to drastic AU and smut, absolutely not but am I converted to the ConfindentialVerse, well its certainly not time wasted.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:17 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Vazy has FC covered for JJ so ill cover right at the linear beginnings for Confidential Tara.

Oh that's right you don't know who JJ is yet Tara. Well all I can say is Laragh gives you one hell of a life and you will go through your struggles and be at the end of your tether at times but you be sure you'll never go without love. Given and received. have a great one Tara, Happy Birthday.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:45 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dub :bigkiss thank you for wishing this Tara a happy birthday, especially since I always regretted changing it!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:11 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Another year, another birthday. It's kind of a yearly thing.

Happy Birthday Confidential Tara.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28