The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: the other naughty bunny
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:33 am 
Eep! Heart-wrenching angst... but worth it in the end :luv2

That was just a great chapter from start to finish. But what really got me was Willow admitting she wanted 'yesterday' back, before she discovered who Tara was. In one moment she not only summed up why she was feeling so torn up, but also let herself be incredibly vulnerable. She wasn't just saying 'grrr', she was telling Tara - even through her hurt and anger - how much she wanted her.

Naturally, I'm so glad Tara could convince her that the important stuff was real :) And I like the way the chapter ended, with Tara insisting on coming clean. I just wonder how many questions Willow can get through before she asks 'So, kissing and gay love now?' - Willow's innate curiosity versus Tara's hotness? I give her twenty minutes :)

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

Post subject: Chapter 19 feedback
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:51 pm 
Hello Kittens! Well, the visit from the in-laws was brief, so I’m back with Chapter 20 a full day ahead of schedule! Woo-hoo! But first, replies to Ch. 19…

EasierSaid: Thank you so much! I’m glad people agreed with the need for more talking. To be honest, I just thought the chapter had gone on way too long. Plus I couldn’t shift gears again that fast.

Thanks again for talking me up in your thread. Please enjoy this complementary (Ha! Pun!) haiku:

Neverland, you say?

All the Kittens love it so.

Wish I’d thought of it.

WickedReds & Wimpy0729: *walks into thread in cowgirl duds, complete with bunny eared Stetson and lasso* Howdy pardners! I heard this here was the Smut Bunny Ranch, and I’m gonna lasso me some bunnies! Yee-haw! *magically transforms back to standard jeans and t-shirt* Glad you two liked the update, even without the smut, but the wait is over! Sorry to hear about your foot, Reds. No dancing for you!

onyxsundrops: Thank you, Yvonne. I wasn’t originally planning that much angst, but I thought I’d be cheating if I didn’t really show how devastated they both were. I explained my lamer reasons for the ending above, but I also thought more talk was in order, even if Willow was antsy to get to the smoochies.

Artemis: Awww, the love smiley—it’s so cute! Thank you so much for your kind words. Not to sound like the typical self-doubting fic writer (which I SO am), but I really wasn’t happy with this chapter when working on it. The ‘I want yesterday back’ bit was a last minute addition, so I’m glad you thought it was good. The talk will be a little longer than twenty minutes, but good things come to those who wait, right?

On to Chapter 20! There’s only one chapter left after this one, then a prologue. Thanks to everyone for reading.

-Cameron

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

Post subject: Re: Chapter Nineteen: Breaking Down, Making Up
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:38 pm 
Oh god, another twist! Dum dum DUH!!! Great update! I really loved the fact that Tara took the time to explain herself to Willow and that we got to see some more of her past. And the finally getting together - HOT! I knew it would be, you write so well. I can't wait for more... and more loving too! Please!!

:peace

-pipsberg

Please visit my Breast Cancer 3-Day donation page HERE to help me fight cancer!

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Post subject: Chapter Twenty: No More Secrets
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:53 pm 
Title: Secrets and Spies
Author: Tarawhipped (Cameron)
Email: tarawhipped@hotmail.com
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: All characters are property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy
Distribution: Sure, just tell me where so I can visit!
Chapter notes:Thoughts in
italics

Chapter Twenty:No More Secrets

Several hours passed while Tara relayed her life story, beginning with her early childhood spent in Oregon, the daughter of a bank manager.Her father’s bank failed following the crash of ’29, and the family made do with their savings during the increasingly long stretches when he could find no work.By ’34 their accounts were running low, and they took to the road along with countless others.Following the trail of migrant labor, they ended up in Southern California, but by the end of the decade, even those jobs were becoming scarce, and Tara left school to work alongside her mother as a seamstress.Her father had been out of work for almost two years when he disappeared in 1940, leaving only a note that read “I love you; forgive me.”Shortly thereafter, Tara’s mother was diagnosed with tuberculosis, which rendered her unable to work and killed her within a year.Tara spent the last of their meager savings on a pauper’s burial, then set out to look for her father.Jumping freight trains, hitching rides, walking when necessary, she retraced their journey to Oregon then back, but never found any clue as to his whereabouts.

By late ’42 Tara was in L.A., alone and flat broke, but determined.Walking into the first government building she came to, she demanded a job—any job; sweeping floors, doing laundry—she didn’t care.She refused to leave the building until someone either gave her something to do or arrested her for trespassing.The building she’d wandered into happened to be the regional headquarters for Military Intelligence.The new Operations Commander, Quentin Travers, was on his way back from a meeting when he encountered the scene in the lobby.He quietly observed the fiery young woman for a few minutes before he approached her.

Tara spent the rest of the day doing odd jobs for Travers—cleaning the office, filing, fetching his lunch.By the end of the week Travers had reassigned his Army Corporal secretary and given Tara the young man’s job.After a month the Commander had encouraged her to take the Civil Service Exam, which she excelled on.By the time she’d been there six months, Tara had gone through all of the training to become a civilian covert operative for Military Intelligence, as well as finishing her high school degree at night.

In the spring of ’43, Travers was transferred to Sunnydale, and suggested Tara make the move as well.In the absence of her own father, Travers took on a symbolic presence, offering his protégé advice and encouraging her career.Despite the relationship, Travers’ frequent and lengthy absences on business and Tara’s natural reticence to open up to people prevented a truly familial bond from developing.

Tara’s first few weeks in Sunnydale had been difficult and lonely.She’d found a vibrant lesbian scene in L.A. for the occasions when she had the time and inclination to socialize.It wasn’t until she met a woman who worked in the mailroom of her new office that she broke into Sunnydale’s lesbian community.Sue had quickly become her best friend, the only person privy to both her secrets—that she was a lesbian and a spy.

The only one…until Willow.

As Tara wrapped up her monologue with the recent investigation, Willow shook her head and sighed.

“I still can’t believe anyone thought
I
was a spy,” she laughed.“I’d make a lousy spy.I mean, can you really see me being all secret code-y and danger girl and well, we all know how much I babble…and I’m pretty sure that’s probably frowned upon…and—”

Tara shifted closer on the couch, her bent knee resting against Willow’s thigh.Taking the redhead’s face in her hands, she kissed her soundly.Willow sighed happily, a slightly drunk look on her face.

“That’s exactly what I thought.”

“What?That I babble?”

“That you’d make a lousy spy.”

“So you never suspected me?”

“Hm…maybe briefly,” the agent confessed, but on seeing the hurt expression quickly added, “but that was before I knew what you and Mr. Giles were doing…and you have to admit you were being kind of sneaky about that.”

“I don’t have to admit anything,” Willow pouted.“Besides,” she continued with a glint in her eye, “you’ll never make me talk, Agent Maclay.”

One side of Tara’s mouth quirked into a grin and she crooked an eyebrow at the redhead, whose insides immediately turned to jell-o.

“Wanna bet?” the blonde purred, scooting still closer and trailing her index finger over the inside of one denim-clad thigh.

Uh-oh,
Willow thought.

Tara pressed into Willow, her breasts trapping the other woman’s arm against her side.Fluttering her lips up the redhead’s jaw line to her ear, Tara hissed in her worst German accent:

“Ve have vays of making you talk.”

Before Willow could react, the blonde had pushed her back down onto the sofa, where she used her slight size advantage to its full potential, pinning the girl in place underneath her strong legs.Willow made a feeble attempt to fight back but found it impossible, as she was not only giggling too hard, she was also quite happy where she was.

“Now zen…vot shall it be?Hot irons?Thumb screws?Hmmm…maybe…tickle torture!”

“NO!Stop!I’ll talk—no more tickling!” Willow cried out.

Tara stared down at her hands, which were still several inches from the redhead’s sides.

“I haven’t even touched you yet.”

“Yeah, but I knew you were going to, so I anticipated,” Willow admitted sheepishly.“I’m
really
ticklish.”

Tara collapsed in hysterics on top of Willow, who quickly broke down too.As their laughter subsided, Willow brought her arms around the blonde’s back.Tara sighed contentedly before moving to rest her chin on the redhead’s chest, looking deeply into her lover’s eyes.

“What are thinking about?” Willow enquired softly.

“I’m just astounded at how well you’ve taken, um, everything.”

“I did work for the government too…as you know,” she said with a grin.“I know how they do things…and yeah, big surprise, but…it doesn’t matter anymore, does it?”

Tara shifted to one side and propped herself up on one elbow.Picking up one of Willow’s hands, she absent-mindedly stroked and played with the digits.

“Well, that too, but I actually meant…you know…
this
—us.I didn’t think that before me you’d ever—”

“OH!No…but I did go to an all girls boarding school my last two years of high school, and my roommate Senior year…she was…and I kinda once walked in on her and her, uh, girlfriend…you know…in bed.”

“Oh sweetie,” Tara laughed, her nose crinkling in amusement.“What happened?”

“Well…see, that’s the worst part, cause when I walked in and she saw me, she screamed my name…and her girlfriend was, um…busy…and didn’t see me…and she thought…well, it was just…not pleasant.”

The women collapsed in another fit of giggles, which sent Tara rolling off the couch onto the floor, pulling the redhead along with her.After a moment, Willow moved to get up off of Tara, but was held fast.

“I like you right here,” the blonde stated, her expression suddenly serious.

“I think we’d be more comfortable in a bed,” Willow persuaded, easing herself up and reaching for Tara.Gazing into each other’s eyes, they walked hand in hand to Willow’s bedroom.

Once inside, Willow reached to switch off the light, but Tara’s hand on her own prevented it.

“Leave it on…I want to see you.”

Willow looked down, feeling suddenly overcome with shyness.

“Tara…you know I…I’ve never…with anyone.”

“Sweetie, it’s alright—I haven’t either,” Tara soothed, wrapping her arms around the redhead’s waist.“We’ll just take it slow, okay?”

Willow nodded, lifting wide green eyes to blue as she brought her arms around Tara’s neck and kissed the blonde, slowly at first, then deepening as mouths fell open for eager tongues.Tara pulled the redhead’s hips into her own until they were pressed fully against each other, leg to leg, breast to breast, and they both became acutely aware of the hindrance of clothing.

As Willow released each button on Tara’s blouse, the blonde unzipped her own skirt, pushing her slip down along with it and stepping out of both.The redhead took hold of the hem of Tara’s chemise and pulled it over the blonde’s raised arms.Tara unbuttoned Willow’s shirt, inhaling sharply as she discovered her lover’s bare breasts underneath.

“I, uh, wasn’t planning on going anywhere today,” the redhead admitted, self-consciously bringing her arms up to cover herself.Tara gently pulled them away and brought them to her own hips.Running her hands over Willow’s collarbones and neck, she kissed her lover lightly.

“That’s good, cause I don’t plan on letting you go anywhere in the near future.”

Willow felt her knees go weak at the raw huskiness of Tara’s voice and she hastily unhooked and flung aside Tara’s bra.The blonde fumbled with the buttons on Willow’s jeans, which the redhead shed along with her panties in one fluid motion while Tara quickly removed her own.

Willow’s eyes slowly drifted over her lover’s nude form, finally reconnecting with their blue counterparts, back from their own visual inspection.
Beautiful,
both women thought as they moved to embrace again, kissing fiercely as they clung to each other.

Tara’s earlier anxiousness had dissipated over the course of their conversation, but when she felt Willow’s body against hers it came back, magnified both in scale and intensity.Unlike her previous nervousness, which had been largely the result of fear, the current of adrenaline now coursing through her was entirely fueled by desire.

The numbness Willow had experienced was gone as well, and she felt bombarded with the sight, feel, smell, sound and taste of Tara.Never breaking their kiss, Willow backed over to the bed, pulling the blonde along with her.When her legs hit the mattress, she yanked back the covers and lay down, propping herself up on her elbows as her eyes locked on her lover’s.Tara crawled up over the redhead’s body, grinning deliciously.Willow’s eyes closed and she dropped back onto the mattress as she felt Tara’s breasts gliding over her bare skin.When they reached Willow’s own modest chest, both women moaned as their stiff nipples raked together.

Willow opened her eyes to glittering sapphire pools, and she grasped Tara’s neck to pull her down for a passionate kiss.The blonde complied gladly, thrusting her tongue into the willing mouth before retreating to nip at her lover’s lower lip.The redhead lifted her head and whimpered as Tara pulled away, but dropped it back down when she felt Tara’s hand on one breast, firmly kneading.The blonde lowered her lips to the neglected mound, which she sucked into her mouth hungrily.

Willow gripped the sheet with one hand while the other tangled itself into the blonde’s thick tresses, holding her in place.The dew between her legs became a puddle as she felt her nipples being pinched and bitten, and she knew she could not hold back her release much longer.

“Tara…baby, please…touch me,” she implored, her breath coming in gasps.

The blonde moved to lie next to Willow, snaking one arm under her lover’s shoulders and pulling her into a kiss.Her other hand caressed down Willow’s chest and abdomen, her fingers threading through damp red curls before grazing over the redhead’s clit.Willow’s hips jerked and she buried her face in Tara’s neck to suck on the sensitive flesh.As her hand reached the source of her lover’s wetness, Tara felt the throb between her own legs growing.Parting Willow’s lips, she circled the opening with one fingertip.

“Willow…do you want—”

“Uhhh…yessss,” Willow hissed, crying out as Tara pushed a finger into her.

Tara paused to ensure she hadn’t hurt the redhead before she began thrusting slowly, adding a second finger when Willow’s hips started rocking against her hand.Realizing how close the redhead was, Tara curled her thumb up to rub her lover’s clit, which immediately sent Willow bucking off the mattress, her body arched and rigid as she came crying out Tara’s name.

Willow fell back down, breathing hard, sweat glistening on her skin.Tara brushed her lips over the redhead’s panting mouth as she withdrew her fingers and wiped them on the already soaked sheet.

“Are you okay sweetie?”

“Uh-huh,” Willow slurred.“Better than o-k…I’m o-s at least…maybe even o-t.”

Tara smiled as she stroked the moisture from Willow’s brow and cheeks before claiming another kiss from her lover.Once her breathing had regulated, Willow rolled onto her side until they were facing each other, languidly exploring each other’s mouths.After several minutes Willow gently pushed Tara onto her back and began kissing down her jaw line to her neck, which arched to allow the redhead full access.Quickly arriving at the blonde’s chest, Willow palmed both full breasts while alternating between them with her mouth.Lavishing all her attention on Tara’s already painfully erect nipples, Willow reveled in the sounds her lover made as she licked, sucked and nipped at the sensitive buds.

Nudging Tara’s legs open with her thigh, Willow rolled in between them as she descended her lover’s body, lips and tongue tracing down the blonde’s torso.The redhead felt light-headed as she reached soaking blonde curls and breathed in Tara’s scent.Parting her lover’s folds with one hand, Willow delicately licked at the exposed flesh.Any concern Willow had over her lack of experience disappeared as the blonde’s body spasmed under her tongue.Crooking one arm under Tara’s thigh and holding it firmly, the redhead dove in with abandon, licking and sucking at her lover’s swollen lips.

“Willow…more…need…inside,” Tara grunted out her desire, which the redhead promptly fulfilled, thrusting two fingers deep and pumping vigorously as her mouth sought out Tara’s clit.

As she sucked the engorged bud, Willow opened her eyes to watch her lover, mouth open, head thrown back in ecstasy, breasts swaying with every thrust of Willow’s hand.The redhead felt herself on the verge of coming again at the sight.As Tara screamed her name, Willow moved up to straddle and grind against the blonde’s thigh, simultaneously rubbing Tara’s clit until they each came again.

Willow collapsed face down next to Tara, exhausted.Immediately missing the physical contact, she threw a heavy arm over her lover’s chest, resting her palm on one heaving breast.Gazing into each other’s eyes, they barely had time to murmur heartfelt words of love before sleep overtook them.

Sunday passed in a blur of lovemaking, with only brief respites for meals and the bathroom.At some point in the evening Tara confessed her desire to resign her position and continue her schooling.Monday morning, the soon-to-be-ex agent stood outside of Commander Travers’ office with Willow by her side for emotional support.

“He’ll see you now,” Miss Summers announced, and Tara walked through the door with Willow behind her.

“What the—Tara, what it this?”

The blonde turned to look at Willow, who had come to a dead stop just inside the door.The redhead’s face contorted as she looked from Tara to Travers, who closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

“Willow?This is my boss—Quentin Travers.”

Quentin Travers?!
" Willow stated, her voice dripping with incredulity.

Tara frowned in confusion, uneasily wondering why the redhead was behaving in such a manner.Her lover’s next statement did nothing to clear the confusion.

“Tara, that man’s name is NOT Quentin Travers—it’s Ira Rosenberg!Tara…that’s my
Dad
!

TBC in Chapter Twenty One

What should I be but just what I am?
- Edna St.Vincent MillayEdited by: tarawhipped at: 9/26/04 10:10 am

Post subject: I Got My Fix
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:03 pm 
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Wow...so much to say...finding it hard...due to :thud

I'll start with a big honkin THANK YOU!! I do feel better now that I've gotten my smut fix.

That was amazing and so beautiful.

Tara's story was very sad and just shows how strong she really is. (I Love Strong Tara!)

But the ending :wtf I SO did not see that coming. Why would Ira do that...wait, did he know Willow was sneaking and thinking of changing her studies??!! You must not leave us hanging too long. I'm really going nuts now.

Oh, and more smut would be nice too. You did know I would say that, didn't you? :wink

More soon please!

Wimpy (smut bunny in a bunny-eared stetson, leather riding crop in hand, jumping up and down, looking for Reds...didja see? We got smut!!!)

Post subject: Re: I Got My Fix
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:22 pm 
YAY!! we got smut.... WOO HOOO.... so do i get a bunny-eared stetson and a leather riding crop??? Well of course i do.. I'd also like to thank u for the smut... hehe we got nakie smut this time.... that was just beautiful. OHOH this line:

Quote:
both women moaned as their stiff nipples raked together
my reaction: :drool :jaw :thud ..... anyways i agree with wimpy with the end part... and i'd also like to add another :wtf ...

so update soon.. and please sent us more smut... SMUT SMUT SMUT...

-reds(the other in a bunny-eared stetson, leather riding crop in hand and a par of crutches.. hopping along to find wimpy):willow

my banana dances for smut :banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

Post subject: Re: Chapter Twenty: No More Secrets
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:44 pm 
Oooh, the ending was very "Alias", I like that ;)

Cool fic!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:11 am 
pips said it best with "dum dum duuuuuuh"! Holy moley was I glad I wasn't eating or drinking when the big Ira Rosenberg reveal was... er... revealed. Would have been a messy, messy scene. This is so bananas; I have been impressed all along that you used Travers (especially when you would describe his amused smirk, could totally picture it) and now I just can't get the 'wha-wha?!'s out of my head thinking of that face/person/whatever being related to Willow. Such a fun twist, can't wait to see how *this one* is resolved! Great job.

(And haiku? Hehe. :blush )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:56 am 
Just read the latest two chapters.

You captured the torment both girls were feeling after the revelation of Tara's true identity very well. I also liked how you wrote the scene where Tara was imploring Willow to trust what she felt. And that's how easy it was. Willow is an intelligent woman, but she knew when to leave the logic behind and just believe in what she feels for Tara. Lovely.

Oh dear. Willow's not going to be pleased that her Dad has also been keeping secrets from her. Am interested to see how she copes with this new found knowledge.

Sheacht mh'anam déag do bhéal, do mhalaí's do ghrua

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:36 am 
Well you thoroughly earned this: :bow Not only did I not see that twist coming, I didn't even realise that any twist was coming at all, and was completely blind-sided - the best kind of twist there is!

Tara's condensed life story really shows what a strong person she is - and explains 'Travers'' belief in her ability to cope with whatever she comes up against, despite Riley's reservations about her. And she and Willow finally, with no secrets, making with the lurve... :luv2 Sweet and hot and funny and touching all at once.

So what now? I suppose this explains why 'Travers' put his best agent on Willow's case - and without revealing his connection with her - Willow's been cleared, everything above-board and no-one can suggest there was any bias at work anywhere. But how will Willow react? And the other thing I'm curious about - does Ira already suspect what's going on between Willow and Tara? Tara reported professionally, but 'Travers' knows her well... and he seemed to have an idea of why she showed Riley the door when he hit on her...

Sad to think there's only one chapter and an epilogue to go :cry I wonder, do you have any other fics waiting in the wings?

Chris Cook

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:26 am 
Whoa, I certainly wasn't expecting that. My theory is sort of similar to that of Chris. Was "Travers" playing match-maker? 'Cause if he was, there are better ways than sending your best agent to spy on your "daughter". But if I'm wrong (which I probably am) I have no idea what's going on and I'm back to guessing.

And don't think I've forgotten about the steamy lovin'. Wonderful work, Cameron.

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Chapter Twenty feedback
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:08 am 
Many, many thanks to everyone for reading this story, especially those of you who have been kind enough to leave feedback and let me know how I’m doing. I know I said there was going to be an epilogue after the next chapter, but I’ve changed my mind, so Chapter 21 will be the end. This has been a really great first fic experience for me, and it’s in large part because of the response I’ve gotten. Now before I start getting’ all mushy, here’s Chapter 20 feedback responses.

:bigkiss -Cameron

pipsberg: Hi Pips! I’m glad you liked hearing more of Tara’s story. I always wanted to explain how she became an agent, but didn’t know where it would go. I was a little concerned that people would see it and be like “ugh, not more historical crap,” so it was very cool that you mentioned it. More lovin’, huh? Mmm…okay!

wimpy0729: Wimpy! I made you go thud? Awww, that’s so sweet. I’m so happy that strong Tara made an impression. When she told Willow about her parents, it was from her own perspective (and she doesn’t see her own strength), so it was more about the sadness, but I also wanted to show what a survivor she really is. The ending? Heeheehee…read on. More smut? I can’t so no to my smutbunnies!:flirt

WickedReds: Okay, who’s handing out the riding crops???:lol I’m glad you enjoyed the smut, Reds. I notice that you are now soliciting your own, so I guess you didn’t break your smut bone (that doesn’t sound right, does it?). Okay, more on the way…

BFR from Paris: :wave Hi BFR! Thanks for the feedback, it’s always appreciated. Having never watched Alias, I’ll just assume the ending similarity is a good thing? Ok. Thanks!

EasierSaid: Thank you Heather! I’m very glad you didn’t spew food and drink all over your computer, since then you wouldn’t be able to give us more Neverland, and all the Kittens would hate me. The idea for Travers as Willow’s dad came to me when I was first outlining the story (yes, I’m an outliner…Willow would be proud). As menacing as he was on the show, I always liked the character—he was so cool and calm and conniving. It also helped that Ira was never actually shown on the show. I like that people have continued to ask about Travers throughout, cause I wanted this to be the big final twist. Resolution coming up.

mollyig: Thank you so much. The big angst chapter was tough to write, and I was worried about the resolution scene seeming hokey or too easy, so it’s cool to hear that you liked it. A lot of what’s been going on all along has been both of them learning to trust their instincts, in themselves and in each other. You’re right, Willow will not be pleased with her dad, but she’s dealt with a lot already, so at least she won’t go all mental breakdowny.

Artemis: Thanks for the bow, Chris. I am very honored to have finally thrown you a curve. Travers’ surprise identity was planned from the beginning to be the final shocking cliffhanger, and I was thrilled that it got such a response. As for your theory, I don’t think Ira would have any idea about Willow and Tara being more than friends. It’s not something I addressed, but considering the era I don’t think it would occur to him. I saw the situation with Riley more as him appreciating the All-American boy getting shot down.

As for other fics, I have a couple of shorts in mind, but no other long ones yet. I like to have a pretty well planned outline before I start writing (even if it changes a lot, as this one did). I got the initial idea for this several months before I actually got to a point where I could start posting, so it may be a while. I do appreciate you asking though.

onyxsundrops: Thank you, Yvonne. I’m so psyched I caught everyone off guard with Travers/Ira. As for him playing matchmaker, as I told Chris, I don’t think he had a clue about Tara, much less his daughter. Thank you very much for your kind words.

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

Post subject: Chapter Twenty-One: The Whole Truth
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:11 am 
Title: Secrets and Spies
Author: Tarawhipped (Cameron)
Email: tarawhipped@hotmail.com
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: All characters are property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy
Distribution: Sure, just tell me where so I can visit!
Chapter notes:Thoughts in
italics

Chapter Twenty-One:The Whole Truth

Her Dad?Travers is Willow’s Dad?Travers isn’t even Travers, he’s…Willow’s Dad?I don’t understand.

“I don’t understand,” Tara concluded.

“Willow, would you mind?” Ira requested, gesturing at the open door, which she nudged shut with her foot, never taking her eyes off of the incomprehensible scene in front of her.“Have a seat, ladies.”

“What the hell is going on Dad?Tara, did you know about this?” the redhead demanded, alternating accusatory glances between her father and her lover, who shook her head frantically.

“I believe Miss Maclay is as surprised as you are, dear.Now, if you’ll have a seat, I’ll explain.”

The redhead grudgingly complied, sliding down into a chair and crossing her arms across her chest.She chanced a sideways look at Tara, who continued to stare at her boss blankly.

“I don’t understand,” she repeated.

“Yes, well, I certainly did not expect to see the
two
of you here today,” he began, sending his daughter a stern look at her loud guffaw and mumbled ‘I’ll bet.’“And I must insist that what is said in this office is not repeated.My…alternate identity is part of my work—”

What
work?!” Willow interjected.“I thought you were a business consultant for the government, not some top secret spy boss man!How long has this been going on?Does Mom know?”

“I will answer all of your questions if you stop interrupting me…and you need to watch your tone, young lady.”

Willow sunk further into the chair until it appeared she might slide right onto the floor.Tara could not suppress a tiny smile at the sight.

Aww…someone doesn’t like being reprimanded…oh, but she’s so cute when she pouts…that lip…goddess, what I could do with—

Tara jerked back to reality when she realized she was having extremely inappropriate thoughts in front of her girlfriend’s father.Neither Rosenberg commented on her blush, but when her eyes darted over to her lover’s, Willow raised an eyebrow knowingly.Tara shifted in her seat and tried to focus on her boss’ words.

“—several years ago.So they send me to investigate Military Intelligence operations at various sites, make sure everything is running smoothly, no traitors and so forth.It was while I was in L.A. that I met Miss Maclay, and after Sunnydale I’m off to Seattle.”

“So…wait a minute,” Willow stated, slowly sitting up in her chair and leaning forward as pieces began snapping into place in her mind.“You assigned Tara to investigate me…so…so…
you
thought I was a
spy
?!”

Ira’s booming laugh startled both young women, who exchanged dumbfounded looks.

“Of course not, honey,” he chuckled, wiping the tears from his eyes.“But I couldn’t exactly break my own cover to tell them my little girl is no spy.So I did the next best thing—sent my most capable agent to prove it.And it isn’t like I had a reasonable explanation for your behavior since you did not feel it necessary to let your mother and I know about your change in studies.”

Willow’s silent fuming subsided as she reluctantly conceded that her own secrecy had not helped matters.
Still…some good came of it,
the redhead thought with a smile and a glance at Tara.

“At the time I just thought you needed a change after that Osbourne fellow got married,” Ira continued, oblivious to the furtive looks passing between the two girls.“Really, Willow, you could have told us about the…anthropology thing.”

The redhead rolled her eyes as her father’s dismissive tone told her exactly what he thought of the ‘anthropology thing.’Tara, who had remained silent for most of the conversation, finally spoke up about an issue that had long been on her mind.

“So that’s how you knew Willow was advertising for a roommate?”

“Actually, I had her mother suggest it.”

“But how did you know that I would get there before someone just looking for a room did?”

“Well, technically it wasn’t ‘advertised,’ so there was no chance of other potential tenants.”

“What do you mean?” Willow asked, “I placed the ad myself, and saw it in the paper.”

“You saw it in
your
paper, dear.We have a…working relationship with the editors of most of the nation’s news sources.”

Willow and Tara stared slack-jawed at Ira, both equally amazed at the events that had transpired to bring them together.Tara, in particular felt an acute unease at being part of such a far-reaching organization.While she believed in the work she had done, Ira’s disclosure made it that much easier for her to resign.Rosenberg expressed his disappointment, but accepted her admittance that she didn’t feel cut out for the spy life.

The conversation turned to the outcome of the case.Ira revealed that the Brit had been most uncooperative, but the Rose had begun singing like a canary before they’d even gotten her into the patrol car.From her story they’d surmised that she—and very likely others—had been seduced by ‘Billy,’ who had used the women to gain information.The Brit, as it turned out, wasn’t even a Russian spy—he was a mercenary, pure and simple, selling his secrets to the highest bidder.Harmony had been a perfect choice.From her desk at Special Info Branch she had access to information from every government office in the country.She had never even set foot in Washington, D.C.

“Mmmmphh…ohhhh…yess…uunhhhh…Willlllow…yessss!”

Tara’s body slumped between Willow and the bedroom door, held up by one of the redhead’s deceptively strong arms around her waist.Willow nuzzled the blonde’s neck and slowly removed her hand from inside soaked panties, letting Tara’s skirt fall back into place.Bringing her fingers to her mouth, the redhead sucked each finger clean as she gazed into Tara’s lidded eyes.

The pair had taken a drive after they’d departed Tara’s office, leaving her old life behind her.Willow had insisted that they go by the university at once to pick up an application for the blonde.Over lunch they had perused the course catalog together, with Willow enthusiastically pointing out courses Tara might like and professors to avoid.The blonde had been content to let to Willow ramble on, while her own thoughts drifted to other matters.

She’s so excited, planning my future…
our
future.I love this woman…and she loves me…we’re going to grow old together.

Willow stopped in mid-babble when she noticed Tara staring at her with a with an intense expression.

“What?”

“Take me home,” Tara commanded.Willow carefully set down her fork and looked down at her lap.

“You…you want to go back to your apartment?” the redhead quietly asked, her throat thick with disappointment.Tara reached across the table to squeeze Willow’s hand.

“That’s not what I meant Sweetie,” she explained, her voice soothing the fragile redhead.Looking around hastily, she added in a conspiratorial whisper, “I meant take me home and, you know…
take
me.”

Willow smiled and blushed, but her brow remained creased as she looked at her love.She sat silently for a moment, lips pursed, seeming to debate with herself.

“Move in with me,” she blurted out.“I mean…move in for real.I…I know you have your own place, and I’m sure it’s nice…and…never mind…I know it’s too soon…but…you could still have your own room…if you wanted…I just…I want—”

“Yes,” came the simple reply, and as soon as they could pay the check they were racing home—to
their
home.Tara had barely made it through the front door before Willow’s hands were pulling off her sweater.They kissed hungrily, unwilling to let go of each other as they staggered in a tangled mass of limbs down the hallway to the bedroom.What little restraint had kept Willow at bay in the restaurant, car, and front yard disappeared the moment the door closed and she pinned Tara against it, lifted the blonde’s skirt, and snuck her hand into Tara’s already damp panties.

“Wow,” Tara said when she could finally form words.

“Well, you did say ‘take me,’” the redhead explained, licking the last drops of her lover’s wetness off her fingers.

“Mmm…so I did…good for me,” Tara concluded.Observing her lover’s 5000-watt smile she added, “Good for you too I guess.”

“Mm-hm,” Willow grinned, running the tip of her tongue over her Tara-flavored lips.

Tara pushed herself away from the door and into Willow’s arms, backing the redhead up to the bed.Taking a small step back, she began slowly stripping off her already rumpled clothes, much to Willow’s delight.

“Sweetie,” the sultry voice broke into Willow’s transfixed gaze.“I’m going to want you naked too.”

Willow shuddered at the raw lust in the blonde’s voice, and hastily began shedding her own clothing under watchful blue eyes.When the redhead was completely disrobed, Tara playfully shoved her down to a seated position onto the mattress.Willow’s dream came back to her in a flash as Tara insinuated herself between her lover’s legs, breasts at face level for the redhead.Willow licked her lips in anticipation before reaching out with both hands to grip Tara’s ass and pull her closer.The blonde gasped as Willow’s lips and tongue worshipped every inch of her breasts.

After a moment, Tara placed her hands on Willow’s shoulders and pushed her back against the mattress.Willow grinned devilishly at the blonde and started to scoot back, but was restrained by strong hands on her thighs and a shake of the head.Willow’s eyes went wide as Tara dropped to her knees and spread her lover’s legs further apart.

Before she could fully comprehend what was happening, Willow felt Tara’s tongue enter her, and only the blonde’s firm grip on her thighs prevented her body from rocketing off the bed.The initial shock passed quickly, and as she relaxed she felt one of Tara’s arms release its hold and slide up her firm stomach to her breasts.So focused was she on the sensation of Tara’s fingers pinching and rolling her nipple that she didn’t immediately notice when the blonde’s mouth moved to her clit and two fingers were inserting into her dripping channel.Tears formed and silently fell as she blissfully succumbed to sensory overload.She felt her orgasm throughout her entire body, wave upon wave of aftershocks surging through her and she screamed Tara’s name in ecstasy.

Later that night they lay facing each other, naked and sated, lazily stroking each other and fighting off sleep.

“So… are you going to tell your parents?”

Willow groaned and buried her head in her pillow.

“Sweetie…don’t you think your Dad’s going to think it’s…I don’t know…
odd
that I’m still living here?”

“Wellll…it’s kinda like he set us up,” Willow grinned, then squealed as Tara reached up to tweak a nipple.

“I’m serious.”

“I know, baby…it’s just…can we just…be
us
for a while?I mean…a lot of people aren’t going to accept us…and I’m not ready to find out if my parents are some of them.I don’t want to keep it a secret…we’ve had enough of them already…but right now, I kind of like having something that’s just…you know…
ours
.Do…do you get it at all?”

“I do,” the blonde whispered.“I love you Willow.”

“I love you Tara,” Willow whispered, her voice raw.“You’re really going to come live with me?” the redhead asked in a small hopeful voice, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it again all the same.“For real?”

Tara cupped Willow’s cheek and placed a lingering kiss on her lips.

“Yes, my love…for real…forever.”

THE END

What should I be but just what I am?
- Edna St.Vincent Millay

Post subject: Re: Chapter Twenty-One: The Whole Truth
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:30 am 
:heart *Happy, thoroughly contented sigh*

That was a fitting end to a wonderful fic. Tara's “I don’t understand,” lines coaxed a couple of out loud chuckles (I could picture her face as she said them) and the lovin... well ain't nothing wrong with that! Great job. If you ever decide to pick this up again (perhaps a little co-ed action) I wouldn't be opposed to reading. :flirt

Bravo!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:23 am 
No!!! its over... but u've satisfied my smut bunniness...What an ending..... but i must say... :thud :drool ... that was great smut... Cameron u have maybe my day/night... Wooo Hooo... Now i'm off to make more smut bunnies at The Smut Bunny Ranch.. ( limps off to find wimpy at the ranch)... Wait some one should make a smut bunny thread... that would be figgin awesome.... okay i'm off... Please start some new fics loaded with smut....

-reds(loyal smut bunny):willow

My banana dances for smut:banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Edited by: WickedReds at: 10/1/04 10:35 pm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:36 am 
Well, I must say that was a nice ride of a story. At least I don't have to check for an update every hour or so. But what am I going to read now? Authors have no consideration for their readings!

Seriously, I enjoyed your story very much and I look forward to any other ones you may post in the future.

ladydameon

----------------

Goddess of Violence

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:48 am 
Awww, That Was A Really Nice Story! Its Funny How It All Came Together At The End LoL

Im Sad Its Over :aww

But It Was A Good Ending So I Am Happy.:love

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

Post subject: wow oh wow...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:01 am 
I'm loving it!! Yeahhhh!!

Please do continue??

Good update!!

photographer02

Post subject: Re: Great fic
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:54 pm 
I really, really loved this fic. You had everything in it to keep your little readers more than happy. I loved it at the begining of the story when they both really wanted each other but didn't know the other felt the same way, and they didn't want to move forward in their relationship without telling the truth. That was intense and funny. Great twist at the end, having Travers be Willow's dad . Thank you very much for sharing, write more soon, please............

Post subject: Sad Bunny
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:24 pm 
Well, you know I'm one sad little Smut Bunny now that this wonderful story is over. And believe me, watching a Smut Bunny cry wearing leather and holding her riding crop is not a pretty sight. It's not so good for the leather either.

Anyway, you already know how much I loved this whole story and the way you added the twists and turns and the angst, and of course mixed in the incredible smut was just awesome.

I'm really gonna miss this story. You made many of my days and nights, so I just wanted to say thanks and I hope you'll have some new stories for us in the future, cuz you know, can't go without your smut for too long. I'll go into withdrawal :wink

Again, hate to see it end, but totally loved it and the ending was beautiful. Oh yeah, I loved this line..."blissfully succumbed to sensation overload." I think that sums up the whole story for me. :bow

More of something soon please!!!!!

Wimpy (an incredibly sad but satisfied Smut Bunny...hopping off to the Ranch to help Reds)

Post subject: Re: Sad Bunny
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:09 pm 
That was so sweet and cute and really sexy.:blush :bow

Great job.

brittney

~Good friends help you move. Real friends help you move the body.~

Post subject: Re: Sad Bunny
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:27 am 
That was a great finale :clap

I loved Tara realising she was having naughty Willow-related thoughts in front of Ira (Willow's father and her boss, at least for the next few minutes, and mentor - I can just imagine her face going bright red), and also that totally unguarded "Take me home" - that was a lovely moment.

I guess Willow's parents will have to be told eventually - no more secrets, good thinking :) - but I think it ended on an optimistic note. Plus, it'll probably help that Ira already knows and respects Tara - being a woman aside, she's probably exactly what a father would want for his daughter, so that might help him cope with the shock when the time comes.

So on that parting note of cuteness and hot lovin' and hope for the future, thanks for this enthralling story, and surprising the heck out of me :thud , and for adding this gem to the sum total of Willow/Tara goodness in the world. I'll look forward to finding out where and when you might take out favourite girls to next.

Chris Cook

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:17 am 
Tara's reaction to Travers' real identity was amusing. I suppose she always assumed that she was the one in the know while Willow was in the dark, and now she finds that she also wasn't aware of all the facts.

The fact that Willow didn't tell her Dad about her relationship with Tara is interesting. Perhaps the actual telling will be in a sequel? Please?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:49 pm 
Cameron,

I've been away for a few days and came back to read this wonderful ending to your story. What a perfect way to end this. I was very happy as I read, grinning right along with Willow.. moving in together!! So sweet. You did an awesome job with this fiction, one of the best I have ever read!! Please keep writing, I crave more! I look forward to seeing your name on the boards in the future. Thanks for the ride.

:peace

-pipsberg

Please visit my Breast Cancer 3-Day donation page HERE to help me fight cancer!

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Post subject: Final thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:07 am 
:wave I'm not gonna do individual responses, coz you all said such sweet things and I'll just get weepy like the big ol' sap that I am. I just wanted to say thanks again for reading and responding so positively.

I know several of you mentioned the possibility of a sequel, and to be honest, my first instinct was to run away screaming "no freaking way! It's over, done, finito." Besides being ready to end it, I also feel like Alcy's 'What's Your Tale, Nightingale?' dealt beautifully with a lot of the issues that would logically need to be addressed a sequel (coming out to family and friends in an intolerant society--it's a wonderful story that I hope everyone reads).

Having said all this, I haven't been able to get the idea of a sequel out of my head since several of you lovely Kittens put it there. It started as a "what would I do if I were to do a sequel?" And now it's been all I've thought about for the past week. So I'm not gonna make any promises, coz if I can't think of something worthy of this fine audience, it's not gonna happen. But if it does, I'll probably just add it to this thread instead of taking up another one. Feel free to let me know if you want more, or if I should just get off this train before I wreck it.

:peace -Cameron

Post subject: Re: Final thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:26 am 
Well, I wish someone would have told me sooner that this had been updated/completed.

Final thoughts non-Springer style, there will be no flying chairs Cameron although I'm tempted.

First off, thanks so much for the story, and secondly, don't even think about not making a sequel. I, for one, am definitely looking forward to whatever you decide to dish out, just as long as Tara and Willow live happily ever after (however cheesy that may sound).

Wonderful story!

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Re: Final thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:07 am 
Other people may have written stories with coming out scenes, but I for one am interested in what your take on the situation will be. You've already shown that you can surprise the audience with little twists in the tale, and I like your style of writing.

So, basically all of the above-mentioned means, yes I would like a sequel - to quote a wise woman: I usually don't say so many words to say stuff that little, but do you get that at all?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:14 am 
:applause :applause :applause

this is... so amazing!!!! Love the story, well.. truth to be told, i had forfeit my beauty sleep for this story.. hahaha.. :banana :banana finished it in one go.. cannot stop reading.. wow.. really make my night here. :lmao :lmao

too bad that it's the end now.. i will miss them in my sleep later.. ha.. :yawn :moo

Can't wait to see the updates on your new story, the legend of Green Eyed Red.. but for the time being.. Good night.. (the sun is up.. and me going to melt soon..so.. off to bed now.. ):moo :moo :yawn :yawn

Post subject: feedback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:43 pm 
I am not sure I have commented on what a wonderful story this is, so I will do it now. Wonderful story and I love the way you told it.

take care and thanks for the great reading!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey your glass is empty Its a hell of a long way home

Why dont you let me take you Its no good to go alone

I never would have opened up But you seemed so real to me, after all the bullshit Ive heard

Its refreshing not to see I dont have to pretend

She doesnt expect it from me

Sarah McLachlan- Good enough

Post subject: Re: feedback
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:21 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

don't make me come up there - satan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next