The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:03 pm 
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Season 6

Pairings: VW/T

Genre: Alternate Universe

Distribution: Ask first, thanks.

Summary: Tara's been captured.

CHAPTER 1

I watched the vampire as he sank his teeth into Willow’s pale neck. Her face grimaced at first, but her painful expression vanished when she realized her death was imminent. After years of fighting evil, she had finally been caught. She stared into my eyes and mouthed breathlessly, “I love you.”

“Nooooooooooooooo!” My voice echoed throughout the cemetery. I watched the life drain from my lover’s beautiful green eyes, and felt my life crumble around me. Adrenaline surged through my body and my feet began to move towards her.

From the corner of my eye I saw Xander running full force to tackle the monster. He hit the vamp and Willow flopped like a rag doll to the ground. I dropped to my knees at her side, “Oh goddess Willow, Willow, Willow, no, no baby!” When I pulled my love, my life, my heart and soul into my lap her blood spilled onto my skirt. Just then a hammering blow resounded against the back of my head and I slumped over Willows’ body into unconsciousness as well.

When I awoke the base of my skull thumped rhythmically like a drum leading troops into battle. My eyesight was blurry but I began to focus on the shoes in front of me. Shoes? Other senses started to come and I heard the perfunctory voice of a man stabbing into my ears. I smelled blood and dust, a common duo in Sunnydale. Laying a hand on my pillow, which was a denim clad thigh, I heard Xander say, “Tare lay still, your head.” I ignored his advice and sat up. The room began to spin, however he steadied me against the bars on which he was propped. The loud voices suddenly ceased.

“We’re in a cage, thus the bars.” The insecure dark haired boys’ jokes were terribly timed.

“W-where, what,” I tried to blink away the blurriness. Then my memory came back, “oh goddess, where’s Willow?!”

“I don’t know Tara. I haven’t seen Will since the cemetery.” He clutched my hand.

“Where are we?”

“I think we’re in the back of that clothing store across from the Expresso Pump.”

“How many?” I wondered what we were up against.

“Three or four, two brought me in, a different one brought you in. I think the guy yelling is the leader.”

I heard the voices again and they were gettinig louder. Three vamps entered the room where we were caged.

“See there’s your witch, boss.” A stocky vamp jabbed his fat finger through the air at me with a self-satisfied grin.

“You fools!” The short rotund vampire shouted. “That’s not the witch I wanted! The one I came for has red hair,” He eyeballed me and snarled, “and is a bit frailer.” I felt insecure like when I lived with Dad and Donny.

“Red? Frank you idiot, you fanged that one.” The stocky vamp pointed at his counterpart.

Seated on the floor Xander and I watched the ‘Boss’ pace back and forth. Our heads swiveled like we were watching a tennis match. Xander leaned over and told me he recognized the two fledglings as being the shop owner’s sons.

“Where is she?” The boss queried.

“Dad’s watching her.” Frank purported.

“Watching her? Watching her?! You sired her? You two are extraordinarily mindless. Have you no idea of the power that girl possesses? Why do you think I came all the way to Sunnydale? It certainly wasn’t to drink the blood of a mediocre witch like this.” He snarled at me again and walked to the door. I bowed my head in embarrassment and felt my cheeks flush. Spinning on a dime he pointed at Frank and proclaimed, “Go kill her, kill her before she wakes and ravages us all!” A dust cloud appeared where he had just stood, through the ashes the redhead emerged.

“Too late…Boss” the redheaded vamp emphatically pronounced ‘Boss,’ “and that mediocre witch? Not so ordinary from my point of view.”

Fear ebbed in my eyes; the combined forces of Willow’s craft with those of a vampire were startling.

“Boys, daddy sends his love,” she prowled towards us. Xander and I stood up immediately. “Do I need to exhibit any force or do you understand that you are my fledglings now?” Her eyes never left the cage while she summoned loyalty from the vamps. She was studying me. I was studying her.

“N-no boss, w-we understand.” The boys replied.

“Where did you get that leather outfit, Will? Raid a Domme’s closet on the way over?” Xander poked. I closed my eyes briefly at that suggestion.

Her brow arched. “Clothing store,” were her only words, but they landed as such that they made me feel stupid just standing next to him. She paused before us and cocked her head to one side and then the other; her eyes looked me up and down. She then glanced briefly at Xander before returning to stare at me.

“Now, which one of these prisoners do we want to eat and which do we send to the slayer with a message?” She ran her fingers lazily from rung to rung. “My brain tells me to eat the boy and free the witch, however my pussy tells me to eat the girl and free the boy.” The adolescent vamps snickered at the naughty nature of their new master. Her green eyes penetrated mine and my core seized. I’m not sure if it was from the fear, the deliberate come on, or the concussion.

“Free Xander,” the words bubbled from my lips, I knew sacrifice and I knew it well. And I truly didn’t believe that she would kill me. I also knew something deep inside me yearned to please this monster. Vamp Willow smirked. Did she know I was trying to hold on to any string attached to my Willow or was there something else?

“What?!” Xander grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. “Tara, you have more to offer Buffy than I do.” Xander was perplexed. He thought I could make more of a difference than he in the fight against evil. I didn’t want to say it aloud, but I thought that I may be able to help more by being on the inside with Wil-, Vamp Willow.

The redhead was tempted but she commanded, “Take the girl; I cannot have another witch undermine me.” She strutted towards the door. Her leather pants fit tight across her ass showing her womanly curves. Her logic made no sense; I would be more of a threat if she let me go. Xander was, forgive me, just food.

I couldn’t let my love go, no matter the mind-set. “You can drain m-my power, daily, if you w-want. I’ll wear s-shackles and you can c-cover my mouth too.” I was unyielding.

“Have you lost your witchy mind?” Xander didn’t understand; he was in complete awe.

Vamp Willow pondered the offer, she turned around and angled her head to the side again, “Who says you’d live more than a day?" Damn, she's sexy. "It’s not enough, free the girl.” Her vamp boys unlocked the cage and moved towards me.

I gave it one last desperate chance, “You can do with me as you please.” Suffice it to say raised brows were uniform in this room. The offer was blatant, my body was the bid.

She stared into my eyes. Vamp Willow searched for my reasoning and I searched for my Willow. She must still be in there, somewhere, I can get her back. Was I fooling myself? Or did I want to…know this Willow as well?

“Take the boy.” Willow ordered.

Xander was hauled from the cage, “don’t do this Tara!” He pleaded. I gave him my resolve face and he realized it was no use to argue anymore, “We’ll be back for you Tara, I promise.” The vamps steered him forcefully. Willow slapped him on his ass, “tell the slayer her favorite sidekick has fangs now.” She pushed them out and just before slamming the door she asserted, “Maybe I’ll meet her standards to fuck now.”

We were alone. My heart rate increased. She didn’t say anything. I didn’t say anything. She made her way into the cage nonchalantly; I didn’t have to look I could feel her eyes all over me. The knee high leather boots tapped up behind me and paused. I felt her dead breath on my neck and I began to tremble. That’s when she whispered, “I was going keep you all along. I just wanted to hear you beg.” Her tongue raked up my neck and I bit my bottom lip to suppress a moan. Oh goddess, help me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and swayed side to side humming in my ear. I felt the absence of one of her arms briefly before hearing the clanging of chains. “These won’t hurt a bit, pet.” Clasping them to my wrist she positioned herself in front of me. Her skin was cold when it touched mine. It marked my reality with the fact that my Willow was dead. I didn’t want to accept that yet. She lifted my chin and placed a collar around my neck. Lastly, she attached the shackles from my wrists to the loop on the collar.

“Come kitten, let’s go play.” She tugged on the chains and I followed obediently.

TBC

"You two are the two who are the two. I'm the other one." - Willow

Edited by: terra21  at: 1/2/05 4:16 pm

Post subject: Awesome
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:30 pm 
:drool LOVE VAMP WILL!

Ohhh, first feedbacker, yay me! I love it tho it sucks that Will had to die, but Will-vampire rocks! I wonder whats gonna happen to her when Buffy and company come back to save tara. I mean you can't really kill kill Willow. I can't wait for the smutty goodness.

I hope you come back with an update soon.

- Southern Shy Temptress:kitty

Willow sighed against Tara’s mouth, as Tara kissed her slowly and thoroughly, giving her the sweetest smoochie-payment for daring rescues and miscellaneous heroic services in the histsory of good guys rescuing fair damsels in distress.

:By SASSette

Edited by: ShyTemptress at: 1/2/05 4:42 pm

Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:31 pm 
OH! second comment-person! woohoo. hehe.

well this story i love already! VampWillow and Tara fics are my favorite.

now i so cannot wait till you update it. and hopefully its soon!:bow

Edited by: xonethousandtears08x at: 1/2/05 4:31 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:34 pm 
wow loved it and can't wait for more i guess i just love vamp willow cause i am usually addicted to them :blush

More soon please :pray

Silent

It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything, Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you

- Kelly Clarkson "Addicted"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:36 pm 
Whoa terra, great start! I love Vamp Willow (Doppelgangland is one of my all time favorite episodes). The idea of Willow being forceful and sexy with Tara is hot. I especially love her making Tara beg. I can't wait for the NC-17 goodness!! Bring it on...

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:02 pm 
Yay!...I love Vamp-Will...I'm definetly a part of the Vamp-Will fanclub :) ...can't wait for the next update!

Have a life... just don't forget to bring a towel!-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:06 pm 
I too am definitely on the Vamp Willow + Tara = hot, sexy, smutty goodness bandwagon. Looking forward to more!

-Cam

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:48 pm 
*eyebrow raise* mmm vamp :willow ...

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz:banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:57 pm 
wasn't i just telling you dopplegangland was my favorite ep-and here you bring the vamp willow. and wow does this hit the ground running, not a lot of lead in just-bam!-vamps, prisoners,kittens,shackles, and so much potential-can't wait to see where you take this.~mary

you come and you glow and you hum and you hover
i cannot believe that you're my lover~rhett miller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:20 pm 
OMFG I love vamp Willow soooooooooo much. I want more.... soon. :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

----------- I don't believe in love, I believe in fucking. It's honest and efficient. You get in and out with a maximum amount of pleasure and the minimum amount of bullshit...- Brian Kinney (Queer As Folk)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:09 am 
God-DAYUM :kdevil

I just went searching for a lil face that has smoke coming off it to express my rising temperature whilst reading your fic...I think we need to add one.

I hate to repeat what everyone else has said but Vamp Willow is HOT!

And I have allllllllllways wanted to read about a Vamp Tara. Come on now, who doesn't want to see Tara all leathered-up and sexy?! Only those who have taken leave of their meagre senses I say. Please tell me that is where this will lead...

Ah hell, even if it doesn't I'm all for lengthy smut sessions with a healthy does of D/s action! :boot

That said, I love the writing in your fic so far. Loving the reactions of the Xand man and vamp lackeys as well, hehe. Can't wait to see how you write Buffy...

more More MORE asa-frigging-p :applause

*Leaving a trail of cookies as incentive*

:tara Michaela

"No dancing naked, huh? Sigh. It just won't be the same." - Willow

"That's all right, we can save it for later." - Tara

(Wilderness Part 1 by Amber Benson & Christopher Golden)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:15 am 
Wow...:thud I'm all for Vamp Willow and Tara, oh god Vamp Tara, oh the possibilities....:kdevil

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:48 am 
Woooaay! Yep yep! :drool

Hope you update soon, cuz the story has so much more to offer. Yum yum vamp Will and kitten Tara...

Hope Buffy don't stop the fun :boot he he he

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:45 am 

Woohoo! new vamp fic. It's got some sad and sexy vibe to it.. so Yay! :)

Gonna look out for your next update!! so it better be soon, lol.. :)

How could I ever think it's funny how everything you swore would

Never change is different now
[NIN]

Melissa [Menta]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:30 am 
Wow. A strong, alpha Vamp Will, how much of old Will is left? Is there some human frailty left that can love Tara or is it just going to be lust and power and "I Master you Kitten" from now on?

And a Tara that is stronger than she appears. She's not mediocre, not by a long way. It takes real guts, and oodles of love of course to say
Quote:
You can do with me as you please
knowing that it probably means anguish, torture and even certain death. She must, must, must be brave and try to find her Will in there somehow.

What I want to see though, just to show how twisted my mind can get, is Tara, human Tara, turning tables and making Vamp Willow her willing kitten. Wouldn't that be smuthing?

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: PC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:41 am 
damn this is gonna be good!!!!!

-----------------------------

and i'm not cocky, i'm confident...

Post subject: Re: PC
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:20 am 
ooo i love vamp willow fics! cant wait for more!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:56 pm 
:applause :bounce

Awesome start Terra! I love these vamp Willow fics! And Tara is like her pet now! :drool That could be so hot hehe I hope you update soon! :D

:pride

-Rose

"You were everything, everything that I wanted, we were meant to be supposed to be, but we lost it. All the memories so close to me just fade away.."-Avril

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:41 pm 
Vamp Willow is always totally hot. It's great to see another fic with her. And Tara as her pet? Really hot. :drool :drool :drool

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:29 am 
Is it wrong that I was completely "gulp" turned on by that?!!!

Great start.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:58 pm 
Terra

Love Vamp Willow, throw in Tara as her prisoner... Freakin :sheep . I have a feeling were all going to get an interesting look inside your mind with this story Terra :D .

Look forward to the next update !

I'm yours now :eyebrow

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Post subject: OMG!!! Thata was awesome!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:52 pm 
wow... i mean wow...:sheep ... i loved it. GREAT START! i can't wait for more....

question? please say this will have some great vamp willow and tara lovin'?

please:pray :p ray:pray :p ray continue to write. you've made a fan out of me!!!

:moo ~*Shawna*~:moo

i love these girls... :tara and :willow !

Post subject: *clears throat*...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:48 pm 
I'm usually not into the whole, um, well, what you would call this fics premise.

But I find myself utterly intrigued, do go on.:eyebrow

mar

Post subject: Re: *clears throat*...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:51 pm 
Ooooh....Vamp Willow..:drool ...can I trade places with Tara?

I love Vamp Willow...I am envisioning great things ahead.

Rhiannon :seesaw

Post subject: Chap 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:32 pm 
Thanks to all of those who've replied, sincerely. It's interesting what a hint of smut does to people. I would reply individually, but I presume y'all are eager for an update.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Season 6, maybe

Pairings: VW/T

Genre: Alternate Universe

Distribution: Ask first, thanks.

Summary: Tara's been captured, Willow is a vampire, Scoobies are pissed.

CHAPTER 2

“What in bloody hell are we to do?” Giles apprehensively cleaned his glasses for the third time in the last ten minutes.

Anya snapped, “Fat nasty vamp, I barely got away,” as she sat down onto the couch beside Dawn.

The brit raised a brow at Buffy and Spike. “Where were you two?”

“Back off Rupert! We had our hands full with the lot in the crypt.” Spike roared in Giles’ face.

“Look we’re not gonna get them back by fighting.” The slayer squeezed between the men and pushed them apart forcefully. “Well yes we are, but not by fighting with one another. Anya did you see which way they went?” Buffy directed her attention to the ex-demon.

“Out through the cemetery gates, after that I don’t know.” She attended the scrape on her elbow and continued, “The chubby one had both Tara and Willow. Two others had Xander, and we must get him back immediately because tonight is freaky sex night.” She added pointedly.

“Freaky s...” Dawn started to inquire wide-eyed.

Buffy interrupted, “not a word, young lady.”

Tires squealed outside the Summer’s home. Spike and Buffy arrived at the front door first. Giles, Dawn and Anya followed them out onto the front porch. With much aggravation, Anya pushed the man and young girl to the side to see the slayer and Spike helping a battered Xander off the lawn and onto his feet.

I trailed behind the redheaded vampire as she led me up a flight of stairs. Apparently there was a loft above the business. We ascended the stairs and landed in the living area of the apartment. The walls were red brick and the space was narrow and long. The only windows were the tall ones facing Main Street. Sheer drapes were pulled back revealing an unappealing view of Sunnydales’ downtown rooftops. Towards the back of the loft, track lighting illuminated an area that was partitioned, probably the bedroom. I shifted my eyes around looking for other exits, but there were none.

“Daddy had a nice little bachelor pad.” She remarked and pushed me back to sit on the sofa. I sunk deep into the suede leather couch. Carefully, she let go of the shackles when I was in place. She made her way to the bar against the far wall and started making herself a drink. “Anything for you pet?”

“N-no.” I shook my head; she shrugged and continued to mix her drink. I looked down at the chains and shackles that bound my hands. Not for long though, I felt compelled to gaze at this dark sexy version of my Willow. Not that my Willow wasn’t sexy but this Willow owned it, it was naturally a part of her. I watched her closely. It was Willow, it was my love, but the darkness consumed her now. It intrigued me. She looked up and caught me gawking at her. An evil smile crept across her face as she returned to her task. I boldly kept ogling. Her lips were redder, her skin paler if that were possible. Her confidence was not that of human Willow it was pronounced and it demanded compliance. The black leather pants and top hugged her tight diminutive body; this attire undeniable emphasized that confidence.

After plopping an olive in her glass she crossed the hardwood floor, which creaked or cracked with every step, and sat beside me. So close that when she crossed her leg it was over my right kneecap. Her arm snaked around my neck and she leaned into me. Her lips curled around the rim of the glass and she sipped her mix. “Mmm,” she released.

Her green eyes found my blue ones, “we are still girlfriends right? I may put my arm around you, right? I am still Willow; I just have a little different attitude, oh, and a different diet.”

I didn’t know how to answer her, so I didn’t.

She gulped down the rest of her drink and sat the glass on the table in front of us. When she leaned back she placed her free hand on my thigh and started to rub the pink corduroy skirt I wore. I knew she was staring at me now, but I didn’t look at her, I kept my head down. “There’s no reason to be ashamed or embarrassed pet,” she placed a finger under my chin and steadily guided it up to face her. “I’d be attracted to me too.” She looked steamily into my eyes again. Her hand turned my head and her fingers danced along my neck, then down the collar of my shirt to rest between my breasts. I braced for her to bite me. Undoubtedly, she felt me tense and chuckled, “not yet pet, not until you are ready.”

Ready?! I’ll never be ready!

She pulled my face back to hers and traced my lips. “Mmm, how I love these plump lips.” My face flushed and the pit of my stomach ached. I was so disturbed by the fact that this vampire was arousing me. How could I be attracted to a monster?

“You know kitten, my human self may have been fooled by that little shy act, but I know exactly what you need,” her voice was purring now. Her face was so close to mine. Our noses nearly touched, her sparkly green orbs darted back and forth from my lips to my eyes.

“W-what I need?” I spoke, my breath being taken in by her.

“Yes, what you need…” her hand ran around to the back of my head just above my nape and grasped a handful of hair then tugged back swiftly, “…is to be fucked.” The last word shot through me like lightening straight to my center. My head ducked and I shuddered.

Is that what I need? By the feeling in my stomach I’d say so. No, no, this can’t be she must be doing a spell on me. I don’t sense any casting though.

Footsteps sounded on the stairs. The boys were back. Thank goddess.

Willow stood and moved to the top of the stairs. As soon as they hit the second floor she was in their face, “did you see the slayer?”

“No, boss.”

“Where’d you drop Xander?”

“In front of the slayer’s house.”

“We need another den, they’ll be back here.” Her thinking was methodical. That characteristic was definitely one of her human self.

Frank looked to his brother then back at Willow, “we have a lake house, about an hour out of town.”

“Pack up, let’s go. We only have a few hours until dawn.”

Packing consisted of taking all the money and weapons in the building. Out on the street Frank and his more slender brother, whose name I discovered to be Ted, crawled into the front of a black Cadillac CTS. Willow and I slipped soundly into the back. Off we flew down country roads I had never been on before, dust boiling behind us. Willow kept me close in the back, one arm around my neck and the other back in its place on my thigh.

She spoke, “You know I must do this kitten, and its better I did it now than later.” Her eyes found mine and I felt her release the cuffs from around my wrists. She turned more towards me in the seat and clutched either side of my waist. With ease she lifted and pulled me to straddle her. My skirt slid up and her cool leather pants met my bare thighs. I took a sharp breath; my face hovered just above hers and her emerald eyes bore into my soul. I braced for her to bite me, and again I was wrong. We never broke eye contact as she took both of my hands in hers placing them palm to palm. The more engulfed in her gaze I became the more my eyelids felt heavier. I blinked slower. I felt hypnotic, her lips moved but I could hear no sound. Suddenly, my chest heaved up and hers followed suit. Bright rays shot from my eyes and mouth into hers while our palms fused. I wasn’t sure how long it took, but after all my power was gone I collapsed into her, my head landing on her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around me tightly. “Mmm, kitten, you taste so good.” I heard her whisper into my ear before I lost consciousness.

TBC

Edited by: terra21  at: 1/8/05 5:32 pm

Post subject: Re: Chap 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:53 pm 
w00t w00t!! yay an update!! i love this fic!! i cant wait till the next update ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:15 pm 
I dread to think how the other Scoobs will react when they find out Willow's now a vamp and Tara taken prisoner.

So Willow has taken Tara's power as well as her freedom. My reaction was at first "Oh no!". Then upon reflection, the question comes to mind -- Tara's magic is Good Magic, White Magic, so how can it sit side by side with VW's demon? Will VW be hurt by this? Will the demon be chased out, or at least cast aside? Is this how Tara can get part of her Willow back?

Intriguing. This is great.

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:44 pm 
Hmmm. Strangely enough, I don't even truly bat an eye at the thought of VW making Tara her sex-slave or even using her for food. But draining her power? That seems just quite quite wrong and obscene. Very interested to see how this all turns out.

Sign the ACLU Refuse to Surrender Pledge

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:16 pm 
Oh no this leaves tara basically defenseless this is not of the good although it does make sense and we always have that ray of hope with the odd behavior VW is showing in the not having untameable instincts to do harm to tara or turn her. anyway loved it and can't wait to see more

Silent :wave

It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything, Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you

- Kelly Clarkson "Addicted"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:39 pm 
Great update :bow ...can't wait till the next one:D

Have a life... just don't forget to bring a towel!-Me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next