The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: thanks, sass.
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:44 pm 
Thank you sass :)

love the way that Buffy woke Willow up. The shower part and the hallway part..... :grin

glad i am not doing anything today, don't think i could focus now. As Willow said "Naked Tara good, Spikes coat bad"

If there are any questions, you may direct them to that brick wall over there.

I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but 2 things right now Jack and shit..and Jack left town

You are what you eat, you big pussy

Post subject: Sassyday!
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:12 pm 
Oh my, isn't Sassyday a wonderful thing? Should have them really really freqently, i think. Whew!

You know, now I'm going to have to chant something unsexy... something like depressing russian poetry... whilst i'm transporting myself around on my trusty bicycle, just to keep from falling off from all the swooniness i feel when i think of this.

Teriffic work, as usual, Sass. *sigh* can't believe it's over... no more answering darkness... but at least there's the vignettes. Thanks, Sass. This has really been wonderful... and now, i'm getting all verklempt, so....

*does one last, very impressive cheerleading/tumbling routine in honor of this great fic*

Post subject: Re: Sassyday!
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:37 pm 
*thud*

*falls in a big pile in front of the computer with a stupid grin plastered on his face*

Thank you Sass... just what we all needed today! This has been a fantastic fic and I look forward to re-reading it. :)

Res, still giggling at the idea of a French Oral exam and wondering how the hell he's gonna concentrate later to finish up his project on fanfiction... LOL

http://www.ressick.net

"I'm very seldom naughty." ~ Willow

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:40 pm 
Sass, thank you so much for sharing your story with us here. I loved it from the beginning till the end...especially the end :lol

I can't wait to read more of your work, I'm already following your vignette-series which I totally love as well. Thanks again for writing such wonderful fics.

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:41 pm 
Oh god - should not have read this at work...

Where is the switch for the air-conditioning?

I shall return later when I am able to string a sentence together - praise must be given *s*

jo x

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:14 pm 
Thank you Sass :)

*sigh* that was really wonderful and much needed.

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:39 pm 
Quote:
"Willow Rosenberg, you're late for class!"
:lol that had me rolling for a while...*giggle*

Shower Scene

*THUD* ohh, uhh, umm..hehe..wow...

*wiping away the steam from the computer screen*

That was awesome, Sassette...I hope to read some more..no PLENTY more fics

-----------------------------
"It's amazing, isn't it? A tiny piece of metal destroys everything. It ripped her insides out. Took her light away. From me. From the world. Now, the one person who should be here is gone. And a waste like you gets to live." ~ Villians ~ Willow to Warren

Edited by: tkheaven  at: 5/24/02 10:54:53 am

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:54 pm 
:stop Does drool ruin a keyboard?

Holy snikies! That was ... :drool

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:57 pm 
Beautiful, Sass..Absolutely beautiful. May I just say how much I have loved this fic? I'm sad that it's over..but what a way to go out! I loved the part with Buffy, as well. You knew Willow was going to be up in an instant.. :lol

You weren't kidding when you said that they went from the shower to the hall to the bed! I really thought that you were joking! Not that I'm upset with it.. definitely not.

*sigh* No more Answering Darkness.. :( At least you are still writing..that makes me happy. :)

-Aimee :D

p.s. HAPPY SASSYDAY TO ALL!!!! bzengo, I have to say again..I LOVE that name. :)

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

Post subject: Your Kind Responses
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:22 pm 
**Grimaldi: You're extremely welcome *G* And yes ... Spike's coat is Very Bad. I hope that, of everything I've said in this fic, everyone remembers three things:

1) It's good to be a chicken casserole

2) The Hellmouth tastes like chicken

3) Spike's Coat Bad.

**Owl: Remember to wear a helmet - safety first! But no - if we had Sassyday >every< day, it wouldn't be as special *G* And thank >you< Owl ... *stands up and applauds the very impressive cheerleading/tumbling routine*

**Ressick: Re-reading it? >That's< ambitious. I'm not even sure if >I< want to re-read this thing, and I kind of have to to hunt down all my little typos *G* But - I'm glad you liked it, and try not to think too hard about the French Oral exam ... you'll hurt your brain.

**wiltar: You're very welcome - and a 'thanks' to all of you for giving me a place to share this story and saying such nice things about it - I swear, leaving an update and reading the responses has often been the highlight of my day recently, especially as I am a shameless spoiler addict, and have had LOTS of depressing things to dwell on. So again - thank you - and I'm glad you like the vignettes. There will definitely be more.

**wizpup: Oops. Did I forget to put on the warning about that? *G* Hope you find the air-conditioning switch, and if you can't find words for praise, I'll just find it flattering that you've gone all non-verbal on me.

**Puff: You're very welcome *G* I'm glad you liked it.

**tkheaven: Heh ... I love that people loved that line. I thought it was mildly amusing, yes, but not anywhere near as funny as all y'all say it is *G* And yes, I shall be writing more - though it'll be a good LONG while before I tackle a fic of this magnitude again. That was a heck of a lot of pages.

**jdcioffi: Yes, drool is somewhat bad for keyboards ... but that's okay - drool away, really. You just show that keyboard who's boss.

**ExtraFlameyWT: Thank you - I'm very glad you liked the fic ... and no, I wasn't kidding about the shower/hall/bed progression *G* I never kid about these things ;)

**Autumn: Ahh, Autumn. Thank you - and you're welcome ... there was no way I could >not< put that exchange in there ... because when Tara is speaking, any reference to "your shirt" should always be followed by "take it off." And you were >always< about the hallway lovin'... you just didn't know it before now ;)

-Sass

Post subject: Re: Your Kind Responses
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:38 pm 
Oh yes. You said "Your shirt" in the context in which it should have been said. Heh. Naughty girls. I do love them. The part about not even Hell and evil Gods keeping them apart struck home, to be honest. Because it's true. Nothing can.

Thanks for reminding me of this Sassette. :)

----------
"Smut now." - Dark Madfic Tommo

Post subject: Oh my
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 12:35 am 
Um... wow...

*swoon - thud*

*all is silent except for the high pitched whimpers BB is making in appreciation*

Oh... my...

:jaw :grin

Post subject: Re: Epilogue
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 12:47 am 
Sass, this fic was simply brilliant. You really are awesome. Thank you so much for a wonderful story. So, when's the next epic?

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 1:00 am 
**tommo: Oh, yes ... very naughty. And I'll remind everyone that nothing can keep W/T apart as often as all y'all need me to ... because it's true, dammit. It's the truest thing in the world.

**blameburner: Heh. Feeling ... non-verbal? *G* I love the little jaw-dropping smiley. Very nice.

**Tiggrscorpio: You're very welcome - and thank you - I'm really glad you like it. The next 'epic' thing I'm going to write is likely not going to be fanfiction. Several people (*cough*Yuri*cough* ... *cough*Alex*cough*) keep bugging me about writing something original. Bah, I say! Bah! But, I have a few ideas and I think I'm going to kinda' start tinkering with it and see what happens.

But, I'll still be writing vignettes while I work on that, and might throw out a short story every now and again. The next 'epic' piece of W/T fanfic I do will eventually be called 'Lingering Darkness' and will deal with the aftermath of the girls' trip to Hell.

-Sass

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 1:57 am 
Sass... this story has astounded me. And this epilogue nearly made me late for work this morning. ;) So since I was brainless this morning after reading it, I am responding now that I am home.

Wonderful. Simply mahvelous! :D

And yes. Hallway sex is what it's all about. Oh, and chicken casserole. :)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 2:59 am 
Sass thank you so much for such a beautifully written fic. You do the Buffyverse and characters within it justice, which is more than I can say for ME. And that ending :drool Very satisfying.

CK

"I'm not coming back." Willow. Villians

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 3:06 am 
Yeah I too noticed all the lines, the digs at certain people. They can never be kept apart.

This was just.. hmm against a wall yeah..

*composes herself.

Thanks for a wonderful tasteful, shower scene ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Willow and Tara Love

Truly and Forever

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 3:22 am 
**LeatherQueen: Yes, hallway sex and chicken casserole is what it's all about. I'm glad you liked it and have regained the power of speech.

**Canadian Kitty: Oh, you're welcome ... I had a really good time writing it. Heh ... and the ending was fun to write - after I finished pulling out my hair :)

**xita: Hey - the shower part was >very< tasteful. As advertised. *G*

-Sass

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 5:41 am 
Tasteful, indeed.

Wow. Is it hot in here, or it's just me?

I just have a thing for sex in the hallway, standing there against the wall... oh my... it's just so damn hot! ;)

I wrote way too many "wow's" in this thread, but I just find myself speechless (and many times, breathless too ;) ) after I read a new chapter.

Sass, it was a long, beautiful road, and I'm very sad that it's over. At the same time, I'm happy because we got to know the end. Having your Vignettes still to read... ok, I guess we're all good. :)

Loved the whole story, you did a superb job, congratulations. I would pay good money for *anything* you publish, if one day you decide do so. Doesn't matter what it's about. Talent like yours is very rare today.

Thank you. *hugs*

Sheila

Willow: "If you felt lost and alone? Where would you go?"

Tara:"To you."

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 6:14 am 
hmmmm Hallways...always thought of

them as transitional rooms.

May just have to re think that !!

I fact, I think I will undertake some research into

this matter....

"It's all about emotional control"

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 6:37 am 
SASS!!!! OMG... WOW.. that was, um... "Various sounds of hesitation..." um... I can't think of a proper word right now. I'm still reeling from this. Just girl, this was awesome. I'm very sad to see this end though. :cry I really hope you will write the sequel. :grin

Thanks for this. Remember that no comment thing, you said in your other thread? Well.. I won't comment on that. :lol Hee...

Keep writing girl. :)

Jen

-----------------------------------

"It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured before passing out. -from "Answering Darkness" by Sassette

Tara: Can you just be kissing me now?

Post subject: Thank you, thank you
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 7:23 am 
Sass, now that I have finally regained my composure, and my verbal (and typing) skills...

I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you, for this wonderful story. It was absolutely brilliant. You are a fantastic writer in general, but also in the specific context of Willow and Tara. You write them so lovingly, and I adore that. This story had me on the edge of my seat, hanging off a mountain by only my safety harness, rocking myself in a corner, and unconscious on the floor. I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.

So once again, thank you for writing and sharing. I will continue to enjoy Vignettes, and I look forward to your next epic, or anything else you write!

Okay, I'm done gushing now. You can flod up your umbrella.

"And remember... if you hurt her I will beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer's nobody's friend. Have fun!"

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:52 pm 
Taht was just Awesome :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thank you sp much for everything, the least of all reclaiming dialoge and little bits, and making things all right again. We :love you

Give into the sunshine....give into the W/T love..let it take over"

--------Sassette

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 4:20 am 
*THUD!* *Pixie lies gasping on the floor for several minutes. Then she levers herself up, gets in the car and drives to Filenes's, where she buys out the entire panty section and has it delivered to Sassette.*

Sass, from the bottom of my harness, thank you for this amazing experience the last few months. I will avidly read anything else you care to share with us. The vignette series is completely lovely on it's own, but it also helps to relieve the pangs of impending Answering Darkness withdrawal.

So Smitten!!!!

Life is full of changes...The better you are at letting go of things, the freer your hands will be to catch something new. ~from Off The Map by Joan Ackerman
"It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured before passing out. ~from "Answering Darkness" by Sassette

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:10 am 
I just want to take a moment to thank everybody who has read this overgrown short reconciliation fic. All the support, love, panties, and random pudding dances flying around this thread have really meant a lot to me. It kept me writing when my brain wanted to take a break, giving me something positive and constructive to focus on.

This has really been a thrilling experience for me, and 400+ pages later, I have this warm and fuzzy sense of accomplishment I wouldn't trade for anything.

And a special thank you to TX, Yuri, Shaniezak and Shadow who all did beta work for me, with a little extra lovin' for TX for reading the rather bizarre first bit and telling me to write more *G* And, of course, much love to Pixie who kindly helped me with what was, personally, my favorite chapter in this whole fic. Thanks, guys.

So thank you all, for reading, for commenting, for hijacking the thread while I was in NY ... I've loved every bit of writing this fic, and while writing is a reward in and of itself, it doesn't come anywhere near touching how incredible it feels to be a part of this community.

All y'all rock.

**sheila_wt: Thank you so much - I've really enjoyed writing this, and I've been loving the random speechless 'wow's I've had - many of which were left by you ;) And what's not to love about hallway sex? And you're welcome *G*

**frogfear: Transitional rooms? Ha! Remember the motto for this thread: "Smittens Do It On The Floor Or Any Other Handy Horizontal Surface And Sometimes Even Vertical Ones". And I strongly support your idea of research - research is never wrong *G*

**Jennpurr: Heh - thank you *G* And I'll definitely keep writing ... I love doing it, and I LOVE all the kittens.

**blameburner: Thank you *G* I really appreciate the compliments, and I'm thrilled that this fic became a part of you. It's been a great ride for me ... and I plan to keep writing W/T for as long as it's possible for me to do so.

**bzengo: Heh ... thank you - and I have no idea when we'll have another Sassyday *G* They require a special mood - I've got to be feeling >incredibly< silly. Or, y'know, drunk ;)

**Karzia: Awww, thank you *G* I'm really glad you enjoyed it - and I just ... it's been so wonderful for me to share this story with people who love W/T like I do.

**Pixie: Thank you, Pixie *G* I >so< had a wonderful time writing this ... and again, thank you for all your help - like I said above, that was my favorite chapter - AND there was the added bonus of much learning involved *G* And honestly? I'm >so< going to have AD withdrawals, too ... hence the vignette series *G*

-Sass

Post subject: bravo
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:36 am 
i loved it, sass. every single part of it. and willow and tara together in the end is just what i needed. i think we all need it. thanks for a good story and a happy ending. ;)

Post subject: Re: bravo
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 9:15 am 
Dear mods...

Gimme a while to read all this before you archive it!!! I want to feedback!!

Katharyn

-----------

You hear that baby? I am going nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:09 am 
Sassette I finally got to the end of this amazing journey I am just so amazed at how well you write/portray not only W&T, but all the other characters as well. I have especially loved your portrayal of Anya, and her friendship with Tara.

But back to the main couple I love how you conveyed the message that love indeed conquers all in the end. Watching W&T learn that they have to put complete trust/faith in their love, and watching them reunite as couple, as well as return to family (ie scoobies) was wonderful to see portrayed.

Loved Buffy getting Willow up with indicating she was late for class. Really loved "Your shirt" "Take it off" dialogue. This is how ME should of written this exchange, but enough about those people. Thud comes to mind with them in the shower, and then not being able to wait any longer (ie going to bed), and thus reconnecting in the hallway. The scene was hot, sexy, intense, and sweet in one whole package. Again this fic was an amazing ride, and I am grateful that you decided to write it.

Edited by: VampNo12  at: 5/23/02 1:11:09 am

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:43 am 
Awww Sass it was TOTALLY my pleasure to beta read all the smutty parts before you posted them, as well as the first 2 chapters. Didn't I tell you the Kittens would love it? Must you forever doubt me? :)

Though I'm a bit bummed about not being able to help hijack the thread while you were in New York. But then I have my own happy and fond memories of that time. Next time I'll be leather jacketless, and you'll have no way to steal the girl from me. And oh my, the thought of you picking up chicks on that scooter just makes me swoon. ;) Meow-Mix! (nuff said) *THUD*

This story was one hell of a ride. And I'm greatful to have been invited to tag along. I will always love you. (you know that) Anytime you want to take another ride, just let me know, and I'll grab the "Spice Girls" tape. :)

---------------------

Tara: "C-can you just be kissing me now?" - in 'Entropy'

Tara: "Its good to be a chicken casserole." -in 'Answering Darkness' By: Sassette

Tara: "Evil's....good." - in 'Seeing Red' (shooting script)

Post subject: Re: Answering Darkness
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:42 pm 
I know it's bad,but along with enjoyment of the whole thing,I really thought the journey with Anya and Tara in Spike's (stolen!) car -Especially the TruckStop scenes-was particularly good...

Looking forward to your next Willow and Tara fic...

vive,valeque.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next