The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: NANLT Part 50b
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:51 pm 
that was a lovely update :)

i like the part with Xander and Mikey, and Willow naming the star after Tara's mom was sweet

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
They think she's innocent and sweet, but I know she's an evil bitch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:03 pm 
:banana an update!

it was so...i can't even find the word! with all the sweet things coming out of your head, i have absolutely no doubt that you're a wonderful and loving person. it can't be otherwise.

as for your story, i really can't get enough, you'd continue it like forever and i would be hook on it... forever! Willow and Tara have this such perfect relationship, as for everyone else, and reading your words make me feel like *I'm* having it too...! your ideas are always unique and surprisingly cute, like Xander asking the kids to help him and all....

awwww, you know, i could go on for days, but i'll stop here, and say a big:

THANK YOU!! :bow :D

have a nice time writting the epilogue...;)

jen

:cool

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

Post subject: NANLT - Final - Epilogue
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:53 pm 
Kittens! Thank you all for the lovely feedback, I love it! Makes me want to write so much more! Enjoy the final chapter to NANLT. :D

Title: Never A Night Like This

Author: Taras Shadow

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, ME, UPN…except for Tori, Hadley, Jessica Paris, Orlando and other OC-they belong to me

Pairings: W/T, X/A, B/F, D/Tori

Rating: PG 13 – NC 17. I will give fair warning a head of time.

Summary: Willow is one of the hottest models in the world. When she comes home for her holiday, she meets a nice family that is new to Sunnydale. Can she find love, and continue her much loved career?

**Note: At last, the time has come for this story to be put to an end. If you are reading this and have experienced an emptyness, I'm truly sorry, but I will continue on their journey as I have a sequel planned, soon to follow. Anything that has been left hanging, for example, the ring, that will be brought up a lot more within the next few weeks with the next instalment, the sequel. :)

I hope you all enjoy and please don't be sad, the adventures of this beautiful family is no where near the end. :)

And here we go:

Epilogue

~*~*~*~

...Six Months Later...

"I can’t really do this." Tori said, walking away from her sister.

"Tori, it’s just going away for a few months, it’s College, you got into a lot of schools, why stay here?" Tara asked gently, placing her hand on Tori’s shoulder.

"Because I don’t want to leave you okay?" Tori sighed. "I love it here and UC Sunnydale is great from what you say."

"If you want to stay, I really don’t mind, I just want you to make the decision yourself, for yourself, not for me or for Dawn...or anyone else." Tara smiled, pulling her sister in for a hug.

Tori pulled back and grinned. "You look absolutely amazing Tara." She looked her sister up and down, the long milky white gown hugging the right curves and flowing at her feet. "Hadley’s really excited."

"Well she would be." Tara chuckled and tried not to cry, noticing the happy tears form in her sister’s eyes.

"It was really nice of Katie to come back for the weekend, so Lily can be with Mikey and Hadley."

"It’s Hadley’s big day, I doubt Lily would want to miss any of it." Tara wiped her eyes gently, carefully so she wouldn’t smudge her make-up.

"Don’t cry." Tori giggled quietly, she grabbed a tissue from the side table and dabbed around Tara’s eyes gently. "Who would’ve thought that your biggest day, would be Hadley’s too." She smiled.

"Mama!" Hadley came into the small room, her tiny shoes tapping lightly on the floor. "Mommy is waiting! Hurry, you can’t be late for your own wedding!"

Tara smiled and knelt down gently, cupping Hadley’s face in her hands. "You ready?"

"I’ve been for like, ever!" Hadley giggled, kissing Tara on the lips. "Come on." She grabbed her mama’s hand as they walked outside. "Beautiful day to have a wedding out at Horizon Point." She giggled as they hopped into the limo.

"Do you think Anya will make it through the day without going into labour?" Tori asked.

"She said she was fine and Xander will be right there with her if anything happens. I told her that she could just watch, but she wanted to be a bridesmaid."

Tori shook her head and smiled. "You do realize that Faith will not be wearing a dress, right?"

"Sure she will, I gave her one made out of leather." Tara laughed as the limo slowed down.

"Are you ready mama?" Hadley asked, as the chauffeur opened the door to a long and silky carpet.

Tara didn’t even hesitate. "Lead me to my beautiful wife-to-be."

Hadley stepped out of the car, very lady like and was greeted by the ring bearer, Mikey.

Tori stepped out next with Dawn there to greet her as well.

And finally, Tara stepped out and gasped when she saw the surroundings. This was the place Willow had proposed to her, the place was already so beautiful. Now it had greener trees and little butterflies flying around, the flowers were in full spring bloom and the silky carpet that was about to get walked on.

She looked around and smiled when she saw, at the end of the carpet was her beautiful Willow, turned around so she couldn’t see her.

"You look gorgeous." Anya said in awe.

Tara smiled shyly and looked down. "Thanks."

"Are you sure you’re up for this?" Tori asked.

"Yes, now stop asking me. A woman goes into false labour once, and everyone thinks she can’t walk down the freakin’ aisle." The ex-demon huffed. "Oh, hey, you’ve been pregnant before, so when there’s water leaking where it shouldn’t be leaking, does that mean I’m in labour?"

Tara gasped. "What? Are you in labour? Did your water break?"

Anya laughed. "No, I’m just asking."

Tara gave her a warning look and swallowed before looking back at the red head. "It was so hard not sleeping with her last night."

"I bet." Tori snickered.

"I meant in her arms." Tara stressed.

"That’s what I meant too." Tori winked.

"WOW!" Hadley looked over and saw Faith’s dress. "It’s all leather-y."

"You weren’t kidding?" Tori’s eyes shot open wide.

"No." Tara smiled and was greeted by the slayers.

"Doesn’t she look damn sexy in white leather?" Buffy asked, running her hands around Faith’s waist.

"Not answering." Tori and Tara smirked.

Faith grinned. "So, when are we gonna get this thing started?"

"Right now." Tara took a deep breath. "Okay Hadley, grab Lily, and take your positions."

Hadley squealed and went to get Lily from her mother so they could take their spots in walking down the aisle.

"It was nice that Giles helped find a person to perform the ceremony." Buffy smiled. "I have to go and take my spot down by Willow and Xander, come on Dawn."

Dawn brushed her lips against Tori’s. "See you there." She grinned, being dragged away by her sister.

"Okay, let’s get this thing going." Tori quipped, taking her place in behind Faith.

Tara looked down at her dress, she wanted to look perfect for her wife-to-be.

A small string band was set up in front. The chairs were filled with a few guests and friends. Models filled up half of the one side and all the Scoobies friends and family filled up the other. The music started softly and quietly.

Willow looked up at Giles and smiled nervously. She had been waiting a long time for this day and it was finally here. Last night was spent at her old place where Xander and Anya lived now, she wasn’t allowed to see Tara until today and it was torture. Waiting for her cue to turn around, Willow straightened out her off-white gown and ran her fingers through her long wavy red hair.

Finally, the first chords of Pachelbel Canon started and Willow turned around to see the three children walking slowly down the carpet. Hadley and Lily were on the outside, their arms looped through Mikey’s as he was placed in the middle carrying a soft red plush pillow. Lily and Hadley sprinkled pink, white and red rose petals as they continued their journey.

Willow’s heart was pumping hard against her rib cage. She couldn’t wait to see her Tara walk down that aisle, she couldn’t wait to reach out her hand and lace their fingers together and stand there as they became one officially.

Green eyes glazed over as she watched Tara walk down in her beautiful white gown. She looked like the most amazing gorgeous Goddess, her golden hair was flowing lightly in the breeze and that smile that graced the blonde’s lips - Willow almost broke down and cried because the love she was feeling and seeing was so intense.

Tara wanted to hide her face, she wasn’t used of all the attention everyone was giving her. Daring to look up, she smiled as Jessica, Kira and few other models grinned in awe.

The blonde’s eyes settled on the red head in front of her and tears formed. Reaching the end of the carpet, Tara took the hand that Willow offered and softly kissed her on the cheek.

Dawn and Buffy sniffled, smiling happily for their best friends. Anya also let a few stray tears fall down her cheeks. She remembered her wedding three months ago when everything was so perfect and how happy she was...she knew exactly what Willow and Tara were feeling.

The wedding ceremony went perfectly and Willow and Tara exchanged vows through happy tears and big smiles.

Hadley couldn’t even contain her excitement when her parents kissed as wife and wife. She bounced up and down in her clean dress and let out a squeal of laughter. "We’re married!" She giggled as Tara and Willow both picked her up and nuzzled each side of her neck as they started to walk back down the aisle.

The guests threw rose petals and took pictures of The Rosenberg-Maclay family as they made their journey down to the limo.

Mikey and Lily held hands and Tori threw her arm around Dawn’s waist as they walked behind the newlywed couple. Xander and Anya waddled behind them as Buffy and Faith laced their fingers together and brought up the rear of the wedding party.

The Scoobies cheered and shared much hugs and kisses for their best friends wedding day. "Finally." Anya grinned, resting against Xander.

Willow and Tara sighed and brushed their lips together, resting their forehead on each others. "I love you Tara Rosenberg-Maclay." Willow whispered.

Tara grinned and closed her eyes briefly before looking back into deep emerald eyes. "I love you too Willow Rosenberg-Maclay, my wife."

"Wife." Willow sighed happily. "I love the sound of that."

"It’s real Willow." Tara whispered, lacing their fingers together. "It’s all really real."

"I’m Hadley Rosenberg-Maclay!" Hadley danced around, her long wavy hair bouncing.

Tara and Willow giggled and kissed again.

"Hey!" Tori grinned and stepped closer to her sisters. Sisters could now be used as a plural because Willow was Tori’s new sister. "Does this mean I get the name Rosenberg? Because that would be so cool!"

Dawn giggled and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. "Tori Rosenberg-Maclay."

"See? Sounds right, doesn’t it sound right?" Tori looked over at Faith.

"Sure Hazel, but just remember, your crush on Willow the model is now sort of out of the question, cause she’s kind of like your sister now." Faith chuckled.

"Crush on Willow? Me?" Tori raised an eyebrow. "That’s before I knew who she was, now she’s my sister’s wife and there is no crush there."

"Better not be." Dawn teased.

Buffy snickered. "So lil Had, how does it feel to have Willow as your daddy?" She knelt down and hugged the tiny girl.

"Great!" Hadley smiled and wrapped her arms around Buffy’s neck, allowing her to be picked up. "And look," She pointed to her parents. "There’ll be estasy all day!" She clapped and nuzzled Buffy’s shoulder, giggling happily.

"Yes kiddo, there’ll be a lot of that estasy tonight." Faith grinned and kissed Hadley on the head. "Why don’t you stay with Aunt Buffy and I tonight?"

"Kay!" Hadley grinned. "Mama and mommy can have alone time."

Tara kissed Willow slowly, cupping her face and brushing her fingertips along those perfect freckled cheekbones. "Let’s get this reception over with so we can go home and...celebrate." She whispered.

"Don’t forget the lovely honeymoon next week." Willow waggled her eyebrows.

"Yes, but tonight...celebration." Tara smiled.

"Definitely." Willow brushed her lips over Tara’s before pulling back and looking around at everyone who crowded them.

"Be prepared for us being on covers of magazines." Tara giggled.

"Hey! I should be telling you that." Willow laughed. "Together forever, we’ll get through all of this, together."

"As always." Tara smiled. "You look so beautiful." She searched green orbs.

"And you look absolutely stunning." Willow softly spoke, her eyes dragging over Tara’s lusciously curved body.

"Kay people, let’s get this wedding party started!" Faith announced as the wedding party began to break up. Dawn and Tori climbed into the Summers jeep, waiting for the slayers.

Xander and Anya set off to go change their clothing before meeting everyone at the hall.

Hadley, Mikey and Lily climbed into the long limo, their parents allowing them to join the bride and bride for the afternoon. Willow and Tara were left outside the limo, holding on to each other.

"I know I should let you go so we can get inside, but I just can’t." Willow sheepishly smiled.

"Then don’t. Everyone can wait for us." Tara smiled lovingly. "I can’t believe I’m married to the most beautiful and gorgeous person on the planet. Willow, you are everything to me, and I plan on making your life so happy and worth living."

"Baby, I look at you and I know life is worth living. And you’re married to the second most beautiful and gorgeous person, because hello! You’re totally hot and sexy and definitely beat me... move over Willow Rosenberg-Maclay, new hot model in town." She babbled.

Tara chuckled and kissed her wife gently. "Willow?"

Willow’s soft green eyes looked into blue depths. "Yes Tara love?"

"Can I keep you?" Tara’s eyes shimmered and her smile was tender.

"Forever." Willow replied, her heart swelling with more love for her wife. "Forever." She repeated, kissing Tara’s tears away and holding her close.

It was a close to a long chapter and now, the Rosenberg-Maclay family were ready to start their life together and begin a whole new chapter.

Forever.

~*~*~*~*~

The End!

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 12/16/03 9:54 am

Post subject: Re: NANLT - Final - Epilogue
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:59 pm 
arg....now I'm at work:( (((((( :sob :sob

be back later :grin

Back from work....Holly...as I told you before...I just love reading your updates....they are very sweet and have positive attitude. Always bring a smile to my face....you really ROCK...

Anya's line with the 'leaking water" just killed me..:lol :lol

Very sweet...seriously....LOVED IT!!!! Wanna read the sequel ;)

And the last scene again made me cry.....dude....you make me softy!!!!!! I'm crying two nights in a row!!!!!But it's good:grin .

Big hugs for you, take your time:grin

Love you,

:peace :heart

M.

---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

Edited by: YMKA at: 12/16/03 2:25 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:26 pm 
That was so adorabley beautiful..:happycry . I can't wait until the sequel. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:36 pm 
Ah that was just so sweet. I have really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to the sequel and the mystery of the rings. Sorry I haven't given feedback recently but my horse kicked me in the arm and I haven't felt up to typing much. Just wanted to let you know though that this was great :)

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:04 pm 
So much goodness. I truly adored your story. :heart

Thanx for sharing this journey with us. Their wedding was just awesome. I sooo can't wait for the sequel, the mistery about the rings and everything that is going to happen. :)

Awesome ending!

snuggle79

This is how everyday should end and start ..and all the stuff in the middle

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:47 pm 
Holly, baby, those two updates! Just AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Made me sigh happilly. But it was hot too. But still, AWWWW! Ok, great job, and looking forward to the sequel! :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:49 pm 
:bigwave Holly :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow It is so sweet! :heart Mikey was so cute wanting to hold Hadley's hand when they were older and to date her. AWWW! :love But I think that Lily may have first dips on Hadley's heart. :hmm Okay so there is only one more update! :cry But I want to find out so many things still. Like Dawn and Tori and Jess and Kira. Oh the wedding and if Buffy and Faith ever get engaged or something. :bounce There is just so much left to write about and only one more chapter! Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

-----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You--Mine and My Baby's song

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:52 pm 
:sob ... and :cry ... but :bow

i'm so gonna miss this story...can't wait for the sequel now!!

so thank you again, i made this story a part of me...!:love

:thud

take care, and write soon!:p

jen

:cool

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:38 pm 
Absolutely Excellent, Holls! I have to say - this is probably my favorite fic of all time....I do hope you get the sequel up soon!

Happy Holidays!

Cin aka FIRESIGN:applause :applause :applause

Post subject: re: epilogue
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:45 pm 
:cry

:clap

:happycry

This is a great fic! It was beautiful, and it's been such a pleasure reading it, throughout all this months...

Bravo!! And I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel! Can't wait to hear about the new adventures of the Rosenberg-Maclay Family!!

Thanks for giving us a beatiful piece of art!

~Arwen

Post subject: awesome
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:05 pm 
:happycry well definitely full of mixed emotions...on one hand totally incredible story...definitely my favorite....and then the other, is that it is over...but it did have to end, and i think you picked the perfect spot to do it. an absolutely wonderful fic! i hope you write more fics. i love your style. be well!!

Aine

Post subject: Re: NANLT-Final- Epilogue
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:55 pm 

My god! I am so tear-y eyed! This was so much more than amazing, I cant find words to describe it! The wedding was just so....perfect and I actually felt like I was in the audience watching this happen, Tara walking down the aisle looking perfect (as always!) and Willow turning around and going tear-y eyed and and....:happycry

Thank you for updating by the way! My computer has been a little better but it still hasn't liked me doing my homework for school! ;) Oh well.

I am really looking forward to the sequal of this story! I cannot wait to see this amazingly happy family reunited and to read whats going to happen with the rings! Its one thing to know about whats gonna happen, but totally different to actually read it and see whats happening!

Keep up the great work for the sequal!

Jen:flower

Post subject: Re: awesome
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:57 pm 
It has been a long and wonderful ride. Thank you for bringing us this wonderfully sweet story. I look forward to the sequel.

Rai

Forgive me now! Tomorrow I may no longer feel guilty...

Post subject: Re:awesome
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:45 pm 
Thought I had to tell you, Ive just read the last chapter and the wedding 4 times! Its so sweet! Yeah, :blush four times....so bye!

Jen:flower

:tara &:willow lovin' is such a sweet, sweet thing!

Post subject: Re: awesome
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:46 pm 
That was so beautiful. I would be sad that it is over, but considering I know that there will be a sequel there is no need to be sad.

Very very very well done :bow

-Kris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:08 am 
it's over?..:shock really?... ok well... Really?.. :shock

It was a nice ending..:applause :applause

KinKness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:48 am 
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap can't wait for the sequel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:49 am 
OMG.. that was soooo beautiful...:cry

Soo cute... I'll miss Hadley.. but YAY! You promised a sequel!

This is a wonderful story and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

More Hadley!! :clap (Okay, Willow und Tara too :whistle )

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

Post subject: NANLT
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:43 am 
AAAAWWWWW!!!!!

I think I'm gonna cry!:sob That was absolutely beautiful!:clap There really isn't much more that I can say, I'm stunned. :) I eagerly await the sequel!:pray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:49 am 
Wow!!! They had a perfect wedding. :heart

W/T are so beautiful together.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:05 pm 
aww, its over :sob

i really enjoyed reading this wonderful story and can't wait for the sequel :clap :D

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
They think she's innocent and sweet, but I know she's an evil bitch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:21 pm 
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I usually stay away from AU fics because it's really important to me that the authors stay true to the essence of the characters. You did that and more!!

I loved everything about this story. I cannot wait for the sequel. I hope it's soon...:pray

Post subject: Re: New Fic- Never A Night Like This (AU)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:17 pm 
:bigwave Holly :flower ,

I loved this fic! :clap :bow One of your best. :applause Can't wait to :read the sequeal. I wanna see what happens with everyone. :grin The wedding was beautiful. :love Can't wait to :read more about our fav family.

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

-----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down--Here Without You--Mine and My Baby's song

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:43 pm 
Holly *sniff* that was so beautiful...they are Wife&Wife now...its about time no?;)

But the story is over now and it was so good and *sigh* i hope the sequel will be posted really really soon. I´ll miss those guys...and cute Hadley...how can we live without her huh?:blush

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:49 pm 
:sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob :sob

i'm crying right now you know that. and it's all your fault.

:bow that was, like the best story ever. seriously.:bow

i'm so sad it's over. but it was a great story and an EXCELLENT read.

i hope to read more of your great fics in the future.

:clap :clap :clap

>and thanks for the welcome!!:)

:wave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:39 pm 
Holly.... that was just....

wow.... :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow i have no words to describe how amazing this fic has been, but i'm sure you know, i've told you so many times since you started writing this story :wink I've loved it, and the way you write the characters, from start to finish. Mikey, Lily and Hadley are just too cute for words:p And "awwww" to Mikey having a crush on Had. But i'm with the rest of the kittens... i think Lily might have first dibs there...:wink

I can't believe it's over!! :sob :sob :sob but that blow is softened by the news that there's a sequal!! :banana :banana :banana :bounce :bounce :bounce woohoo!! I can't wait!!! :D

~ Jen:pride

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:46 am 
Holly,

Congratulations! Can you believe you are done with this wonderful story? And to think that I mentioned it way back when I started Y'all. You did wonderfully and made our girls so happy!

:bounce :bounce :clap :clap

Great job!

(now maybe some updates for Tainted?)

Debra

---

"I was working on a proof of one of my poems all morning and took out a comma. In the afternoon, I put it back in again." - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:34 am 
It took me awhile to finally read all of this story and now that this part is over I'm grateful that you're going to continue it. You made me bounce up and down in my chair clapping like a little kid, cry like a baby and laugh hysterically. For that all I can think to say is thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. :clap

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next