The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 684 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic: Pathways and Patterns (Sequel to This Look of Love)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:07 pm 
Awww Urn wonderful update!! :clap Happy that they got to be alone... but goin to all those places and having such sad memories was very emotional - The car accident scene for one. But Willow was there to help her.

Can't wait 4 more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:30 pm 
Aaaah so romantic. :love Beautiful, Urn.

Gem

Tara: There's just so much to work through... and can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:35 pm 

Love Abbey building a HUGE fort with Buffy, for some reason I found it easy to visualize :)

The accident-part was so sad :cry . To imagine that Tara kept all that bottled up inside her, poor girl. Thank goodness she got that out. Liked the imagery of the cave lighted by mirrors and crystal.

Seems the estate is larger then I expected, I figured it was only the house and it's garden. Still wondering what Tara's want to do with it though, it's not like she wants to live in that town. (I hope not anyway, unfriendly townies)

Grimmy

"Why w-w-would anyone leave Willow?" It was a concept Tara just could not grasp. -- I Dream of Thee by Jomarch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:04 am 
Urn of Osiris: Great update, Tara remembering where her Mother died was so sad, I felt so bad for her having to go through that again, at least this time she had Willow with her, and together they can face anything. Very cool Tara showing Willow that secret place, and all the naughtyness is very cool too. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:07 pm 
WOW all! The last few chapters have certainly made an impact. I have picked up an awesome beta, that somehow, keeps up with my muse. I'm actually expecting both to drop dead from exhaustion. :grin So I find it extremely important to thank her as she has fast become my friend.

I could say all sorts of gushyness because by the time I post she's read the thing plenty so she'll never pop into the thread. Instead I'll just say Thanks!!! Such support is fantastic. Well and the side conversations don't suck either. :)

So then I want to say a blanket Thank you to those readers lurking, and e-mailing their replies. You have touched me with your stories, and inspire me to continue.

And now I realize I'm two chapters behind on replies so enough and onward........

Molly - The ladies are so clever. I know they would establish lines of communication that would also be entertaining. Well and quirky too. Very Willow-y

saule77 - The fast car thing gave you a chuckle, whew cause everytime I read it "chickens and oranges" kept popping up. But I guess after a few idea sharpening re-writes the muddy water stated to settle.

I keep thinking they both know such childhood sadness that they would work very hard to prevent it in their child. Communication with honesty is the key here. Oh you liked the final scene of chapter 8 well there are so many layers to Tara's past i'm slowly hurdling over them. I'll occasionally shake in a bit of happiness.

Expectations hmmmm are you letting me off the hook?

BV - Thanks for sticking around my little fic. As long as you all keep loving it I'll keep writing it. Lets see I think after this we'll all go to Disney Land, no wait theme park had been done, um how about The Rosenberg's go to Africa on a wild jungle adventure. Ohh that could be fun. Hmmm have to wait and see. :grin

Ashley - my dear fellow singing harassment buddy. :grin I'm pretty sure you won't have to beg for U's in here. I'm so glad you're enjoying the fic. And extremely glad the fast car thing worked, I worried it would fall into the head scratching "chicken and oranges" thing. I think I need to head over and bang a hammer or two. :p

Lonewolf22 - Well Abbey has to be sweet look at her moms. Well I figure they'd be clever enough to create ways to communicate that were nurturing the inner child. :) I think going back to her hometown would be dreadfully painful. But she's not alone.

Gem - Thanks for reading. W/T well they remember how alone they felt. I think they'd do everything possible to create strong emotional connections with their child. Forts can be such a great place for serious conversation. Build one, climb in hava chat.

dekalog - You like!.... I Like that you like! :grin Going back to the one place that haunts your soul could only be intense. I'm glad what I have written reads that way. ***Hands over box of tissue*** That's for the next update.

Tara22 - Abbey bear, you liked that. Its funny really I could see that scene in my head. I watched her little fingers make the claws. I have so much fun writing this crowd. I'm just glad I have somewhere to share it. Thanks for reading. You know, I thnk it's really important for kids to see their parents in love. (not hard for W/T) They should also witness sincere appreciation for that love. Willow's line about Tara was important for so many reasons. Abbey gets a first hand view of Willow's love but we also get a conscious choice, by Tara, to choose to love instead of hate. Lord know with her past she could have been insanely hurtful.

But she's not. Keep your eyes ready much updatey goodness ahead.

puff - So glad you went back to read This look of Love. It was so much fun to write a happy family for the ladies. I always wanted more of Tara. Her past I mean. I figured I'd just create it myself. I'm delighted you enjoy it. Much updatey goodness ahead.

WiccanIllusion - Thanks, I'm working hard to satisify my readers.

areslei - I think the adoration is mutual in this family. Three fold rule. :grin

Trust me....I have plans for Donnie. Give me time the story is just getting started. I'm so glad you enjoyed the series. I know the trips through the heartache of Tara's past are sad but she's happy now adnall of this just moves her further away from the sorrow.

OK, so that's chapter 8. I'll be back to do 9 in a bit and then I'll take you all back to the cave for chapter 10. Hmmm wonder what they could possibly do next. :hmm

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."
— George Washington Carver
"Bite me Harris." Anya Beneath you
Voice your opinion about Tara www.petitiononline.com/Tara/petition.html

Edited by: Urn of Osiris  at: 10/11/02 5:13:07 am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:11 pm 
*sits patiently waiting*

:D

Tara: Every time I... even when I'm at my worst, you
always make me feel special. How
do you do that?

Willow: Magic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:14 pm 
Oh wow! you have to give a girl some time. 24 hours at least :grin

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:16 pm 
pft! fine! If you insist :grin

do you do that?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:34 pm 
See that gives me two full hours to post. So relax...........breathe.............stay calm............it's coming.

More cave-y goodness. :grin

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:29 pm 
Well, girlfriend...It's a good thing we don't have to use the "U" word, cause your teasing is drivin me crazy :grin , in a good way, of course.

Quote:
um how about The Rosenberg's go to Africa on a wild jungle adventure. Ohh that could be fun. Hmmm have to wait and see. :grin

Hot....Sweaty.....Jungle :thud , like I said TEASE :p

More cave-y goodness?? :bounce :bounce

I'll be patient :angel

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Chapter 10
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:47 pm 
Well all, here we go again. Wow the pressure to perform. :p

BV you used the "U" here. In here. Come on you can almost set your watch to my updates. Like the jungle idea. Hmmm have to give it some thought. Science bag might come in handy there. How about one fic at a time.

Speaking of "U", here you go.

All the disclaimers still apply I'm sure you all took the time to read through and properly memorize of course inserting selected profanity when ME and JW are mentioned. Oh wait that's me and my head. Sorry. :grin

Let the update begin..........

Chapter 10

“Where are you going?”

“I can’t see you. And right now I really need to look into your eyes.”

“Willow.” Tara pressed tightly against her lover’s body, feeling her glistening flesh against her hands, every aspect of her physical being rejoicing in the glory of their love. “Let me, you have no idea where you are.”

“Oh…right, the whole eyes closed thing.” Willow felt the blonde slowly sliding from her embrace, closing her eyes, intoxicated by the sweet smell of her lover. Passion sensually intertwined with lavender, took her mind to heights of ecstasy. “Okay, go light the lantern and show me this place.”

Tara fumbled across the cavern floor, padding her way to the center of the room. Her fingers trailed along the tripod grasping the camping light in her hand. She gently wound the handle illuminating the cavern walls. She quickly released the light over the mirrors smiling as it stifled the darkness.

Willow trembled at the sight of her naked lover. Her glistening body sparking desire with every sharp point of pulse. Slowly she watched her turn, captivated by the spender of her flesh, basking in the heavenly magic splaying across the cave walls. Tara noticed the attention, distracted by the rapture of her sweet Willow’s eyes sparkling against glistening light, she moved slowly toward her lady.

The blonde slipped tenderly to the floor in front of her. Kneeling in the presence of her soulmate, gliding between the sheen of her lovers tender thighs, she hungered for her touch. Welcoming her with passion, Willow pulled her slowly forward. “This is amazing.” Her eyes never left the sight of the blonde.

Tara arched her body forward, taunting the red head with her naked flesh. Offering both hands tenderly, “Let me show you.” The red head grabbed the edge of the blanket, sweeping it over her shoulder pulling herself into the Blonde. With a winglike wave of her arms she quickly enveloped her lover.

Slowly they stepped, tightly wrapped, through the room. Their movement was awkward and strangled by the blanket. Bright green smiling eyes focused on the breathtaking sight. Tara turned quickly in her arms, drawing them tightly face to face. “Sweetie…I don’t think the blanket is working.”

The bright pink of her tongue pressing desperately between her teeth, “its working for me.” She wiggled her brow trying not to smile through a forced pout. Her hands released their grip on the blanket, folding quickly to the cavern floor. Tara gasped as the draft shot tiny bumps across her flesh. “Better?”

“Actually no…cold.”

Willow flashed a devilish grin, slowly kneeling, to collect the jumbled fabric behind her. Her hands abandoned their goal, focusing on the vision in front of her. Leaning slowly, ruby red lips met the soft skin of her ankle. Inch be inch she paraded up the long path of her lover’s leg, pausing briefly to ravage tantalizing points of passion.

Tara’s body arched toward the lips of her lover. Aching for the dance of ecstasy, delighting in the motion of desire. The long pause on her abdomen burned a trail through her blood, heating every point of want, summoning every space of passion. Willow’s hands grasped tightly around her waist, anchoring the long; slow… wet… journey toward the racing heart. Tenderly she devoured her way to the soft voluptuous mouth of her lover. Tara gasped as tenderness ravaged her lips. Willow slowly released her grasp. The blonde tenderly held, to the round tip of her lip, as she pulled away. “Better”

Tara’s body trembled. “Much.” Her eyes closed, waiting for the touch, begging for the next touch.

“Good, so now show me.” Willow snapped quickly from sensual to curious leaving the blonde in jumbled fluster of desire.

“Willow…now you want a tour?” Her brow furrowed with frustration.

“Just a quick one.” She wiggled her brow quickly snatching a kiss as she collected some clothes from the floor. Willow pulled on her skirt and casually slipped a shirt over her head.

“Your shirt.” Tara pointed to the red striped shirt hanging across Willow’s chest.

“What?”

“It’s the other one. Do you know how badly we’ll be harassed if we go home wearing each other’s clothes.” The blonde attempted to pull it off but the red head fought to keep it on.

“You can take it off of me later.” She taunted her with a passionate smile. “I promise.”

“Oh…you are not leaving this cave in those clothes.” Tara grabbed the other skirt quickly pulling it over her hips. The smaller shirt fit snuggly across her chest leaving nothing to the imagination. The blonde looked down at the bursting glory, laughing, “I’m not going out in public with the girls like this.”

“Hmm…I think I kinda like it.”

“Well you’re supposed to.”

“Right, they’re mine and I don’t want to share them.”

Tara laughed as Willow ripped off the shirt, quickly snatching the other from her lover. The swiftness of her response drawing a bright smile across her face.

”What kind of example are you setting for your daughter?” Tara laughed as she pulled on her shirt. “Not sharing.” She glanced back offering a wicked grin.

As Willow peeped her head through the top of the shirt she noticed a small alcove in the cave. She slowly padded around amazed at the sight. Jagged criss-crosses of iridescent stone climbed the surface of every wall. The entire cavity lit by the reflection of hundreds of intricately placed mirrors. Mathematically genius in their placement, Willow turned toward Tara curious about the setting. “Did you and your mom do this?”

Tara smiled watching the wheels in her lover’s mind spin wildly out of control. The red head traced the mirrors through the air with her fingers. “My mom and I would add the mirrors all the time. We liked casting light over the dark spaces.” The memory of her mother played wildly in her mind.

“Tell me about her. Tell me about this place.” Willow trailed her fingers across a long slab of stone. She could tell it was an altar. The way the light danced across it, reminded her of the one in their garden. So much of the woman that she loved, was in this space.

Tara quietly shared the tale of the cave with her lover:

My grandmother used to live on the other side of this hill. Her family settled here a long time ago. When she was a young girl she went exploring along the edge of the rock. Back then it was thick with trees and wild growth. Some how she found the outer seam in the wall and slipped inside. Once she realized it was a cave she had to explore it.

Tara paused briefly looking at her wife, captivated by the story, “Remind you of anyone?”

“Who me?” Willow smirked waving her hands, encouraging the rest of the story.

The same afternoon she came back here with a lantern. When she entered the outer chamber she explored every crack and every nook. She was disappointed. She was hoping to find gold or something of value but instead found nothing. She spent a lot of time here, creating forts and escaping from the chores of childhood. About a year after she discovered the cave there was an earthquake, a pretty big one. The next time she came here she discovered that opening in the wall.

Tara pointed to the long sliver splitting through the rock.

She yelled into the opening and when she heard an echo, she had to see what was inside. She inched her way through, slowly; when she got inside she lit the lantern.

"I would say, that the feeling you had, when I lit this room for you, is probably the same one that she felt."

“You mean she had a gorgeous blonde standing in front of her too?”

Tara giggled lowering her eyes in embarrassment. “No not that. The walls of the caves…silly.”

“Oh…right.”

She spent most of her life trying to devise a way to light the cave. When my mother was small they would come here together. Using small pieces of mirror they’d collected from the junkyard just outside of town, they slowly lit the entire place. Mom and I put up the very very high ones.

Willow’s eyes lost their delighted glow slowly processing the memories. Tara had so few magical moments, she hated to spoil them.

The blonde noticed her sudden loss of excitement, questioning her mood. “Sweetie…what’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing really. It’s just…” Willow decided it wasn’t important quickly trying to change the subject. “So you came here a lot.” She wandered through the cave intentionally avoiding contact with her love.

“Willow please, tell me what’s wrong.”

The pleading eyes of her beloved weakened her resolve. “I envy you.” Willow slowly slouched her body to the ground. Rubbing her fingers along the jagged edges of the stone she nervously picked at the wall.

“Envy, me… why?” She tenderly stepped toward her love, dragging the blanket across the floor she spread it on the hard stone bench. She called her lover with a knowing glance, summoning her to awaiting arms.

“No Tara, it’s not right for me to do this here.” Shaking her head she buried her face into the compassionate shoulder of the blonde. “I’m being selfish and I’m sorry.”

The delicate palm of Tara’s hand slowly cupped her lover’s face. Guiding it eagerly from her shoulder focusing intently on the emotional struggle. “Sweetie….just tell me.”

"I envy you Tara.” Shame covered her face, “You have memories of your mother. You have a real, solid emotional connection, with the history of her past.” The red head struggled with her feelings, working quickly to stay ahead of her emotions. “You were fourteen. You have more memories of her, than I’ve had in twice the lifetime.” Every word traveling from her mouth felt like insult. Wondering if she was destroying the serenity of this cave, by sharing such petty self serving emotions. “I’m sorry…it’s just that she loved you and her love was so powerful that it seeps from every pore of your body.” Willow forced herself away from Tara, folding her hands over her face. “You are the only person that has ever loved me like that.”

Smothered with confusion Tara grasped her lover's hands. “Is that wrong?”

“Oh… Goddess NO! Never not for one minute.” Her green eyes trailed around the cave slowly focusing back on small pools of blue. “I just wanted my mother to love me. It’s the only thing I ever wanted from her.”

Tara tenderly pulled her lady into her arms. Embracing her sorrow. “Let it out Will." The red head quietly wept. "This place is sacred. You can be weak, or strong, you can be what you need to here." Their bodies found their sacred spaces, drawing them in, weaving them tightly into one flesh. "It’s me Willow…the only person in the world that will never abandon you. Never.”

TBC

edited because a little bird caught an error Thanks you :wink

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

Edited by: Urn of Osiris  at: 10/13/02 2:16:31 pm

Post subject: Re: Chapter 10
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:13 pm 
Wow...nice update:)

Sorry to see Will so sad though.

I always found it strange that you never really saw or heard from Willow's mother, except for that whole burning her at the stake thing..ahem.

As little as they developed Tara's background they always seemed to emphasize the close bond between Tara and her mother.

I have to admit I had a few moments of bad flashbacks when Tara said "Your shirt."

But it was so nice the way you reclaimed that line and made it into a sweet and playful interlude between the two:)

Can't wait for more....I've enjoyed both of these stories so much:)

Cindi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:55 pm 
Urn; You doll, you have "come" thru for us again

Note I did not use "U" word

:bounce :bounce :bounce

Off to read :grin

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:06 pm 
Definetly made my morning much better. Thank you.

Tara nodded in agreement "She has magic fingers." TheWisdom of War, Chris Golden

" When things get ruffy, he hides behind his Buffy" Anya Once more with Bitterness- er....Feeling.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:08 pm 
Wonderful... *sigh*

Tara's memories are so realistic, you do it justice. And poor Will, thank goodness she has Tara.

Here I sit feeling "warm" all over (thank you) :thud and understanding Tara's feelings about the cave and Blam!!!

Quote:
The blonde looked down at the bursting glory, laughing, “I’m not going out in public with the girls like this."
You crack me up :lol

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:16 pm 
Thanks for the update Urn. I have to say I always thought it was an interesting contrast to have Willow's ignorant parents and then Tara with her mother who she loved and lost and then dominant (struggles for that word) father who she tried to loose. So many things they can talk about and share. I like how you brought that into the story.

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:00 pm 
Wonderful update, Urn!! Loved it! The cave was great and Willow letting her feelings come out was something that needed to happen sooner or later... having things bottled up inside doesn't help. Glad Tara was there for her - which she'll always be! Can't wait 4 more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:47 pm 
It seems fitting somehow that this conversation took place here in the cave. Wonderful how resolute Tara is when she says the only person in the world that will never abandon you

That was lovely, thanks so much.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: re: Chapter 9
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:59 pm 
ok, here is my feedback on chapter 9, I'm gonna give seperate posts... can you believe that I didn't see it?!!! I feel so silly *sheepish grin* but I've read it now and I loved it!

Quote:
“Hmm, a heavenly place that’ll make me swoon?” She offered a wicked grin. “I do believe, that you have taken me to that place, more than a thousand times, my dear wife.”

loved that!!!

Go Urn!! you're muse sure is working overtime! in a VERY good way! :grin

do you do that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:07 am 
Wow! great update Urn!! the cave sounds amazing!! and Willow telling Tara how she felt... that was so sad but good... I liked it, you know, that they were in this so special place alone, it's like a real heart to heart, every word... (does that make any sense?)

Thanks Urn!

Quote:
"It’s me Willow…the only person in the world that will never abandon you. Never.”

*wipes a tear* loved that!

do you do that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:40 am 
That was beautiful.

The first bit with Willow seeing Tara in the light - it brought such a mesmorizing image of it to my imagination.

The history with her mother and grandmother was wonderful, and Willow's own feelings about her mother were so real and touching.

Another wonderful chapter - thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:40 am 
Urn of Osiris: Great update, I agree with everybody here that was just beautiful, the light, the story of how her grandmother found the place, and how Tara and her mother would put up the mirrors, all the love that is in that place, all the great memories Tara has of her mother, just beautiful. I feel really sorry for Willow, she has never had that with her mother, but at least now she has Tara and Abbey. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

Post subject: Just replies this morning.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:45 pm 
Sorry all. I'll most likely not have an opportunity to put up a chapter today. :( sorry!

I really wanted to come in and say thanks for all the feedback. Thanks to my super beta readers. Who I really think enjoy the pre views more than the actual technical editing :whistle

But I love you all just the same.

So here we go since it appears I'm very behind. How rude!

BV - I'm so glad you liked Chapter 9. I wanted Tara to have one place, a place that was always peaceful. So it would make sense for them to be there together.

Thanks for reading, and for sharing what you enjoy. Might be romantic on occasion. :grin Oh and come on I'm so good about updates. Please no "U" or hammer slammin. I'm giving dailies here.

Hot sweaty jungle.....Hmmm I'll put that in the notes.

Molly - I have big plans for the scoobs, so hang on tight. So Tara's journey through her past was necessary to move her forward. I wanted to do more but I didn't want to get stuck in saddness.

We know Tara's happy childhood memories are tied to her Mom. Sharing that with Willow opens doors between them.

Kind of changing the direction of her life.

puff - Sacrifice...I don't think she could understand it until she was brething it. What wouldn't a parent do for their child. Tara needed to see and feel that in order to let it go. It'll be important down the road. Maybe.....

If you've ever been caving, there's nothing more spectactlur then watching light bounce around inside of it. Wouldn't it be incredible and romantic...I think so. What better place for them!

Ashley - Glad you liked the update. It's been a long time for Tara. She needs to go back so she can finally go forward. Hope it was written so that you could feel that emotional journey. Willow's her girl, she'll be there. Things are starting to heat up though.

Gem - :love Romantic..... Just have to sieze the opportunity when it arises.

Grimmy - Wow, you must be enjoying the fic. I love the replies. You don't miss much do you? Haven't you always wanted to know what happened. I have. This is my little version.

The cave seems so earthy and Tara-like, plus very sexy.

The estate hmmmm wonder what else there could be???? Why would she want it??

Lonewolf - Willow needed to know. Taking her to the wonderful places and the most horrible, all of it changes her path. It moves them closer as a couple. Oh, babbling now. Sorry

Thanks for reading. Liked the naughtyness :wink The two of them, how could they not seize the day!

Tara22 - Oh tell me you aren't going to start one of the hammering update brigades. Please no. I'm working as fast as I can. I've got plenty in the works. But a very busy weekend. Give my more time Please. :)

OK so that's up to 10. I'll try to be back today but most likely not. Big party sorry.

Hang in there all.

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways."
— Steven Vincent Bene't

Edited by: Urn of Osiris  at: 10/12/02 6:46:32 am

Post subject: Re: Just replies this morning.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:47 pm 
Urn, of course! I didn't mean to come of all, large with the butch, in a bad preasury sort of way...

whenever updates come is fine with me :grin

I was merely trying to share my appreciation of the ones already shared :D

Edited to add, hey Urn! I love your avatar! tiny tinkerbell light :grin it's so good!

do you do that?

Edited by: Tara22  at: 10/12/02 7:49:30 am

Post subject: Re: Just replies this morning.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:14 pm 
I found it! And I caught up! YEY! :D :D :D

:clap :bounce :clap :bounce Oh damn Osiris, hunny you have such a talent. This fic is just amazing. I've printed all of "This Look of Love" (and put it in a binder complete with W/T collaged covers and binding :wink ) and mailed it to my girl. However I think I'll wait to send her the sequel (because of the nastiness of Tara's family and the uber mush) and just bring it with me when I visit her next month. Hopefully we can find the time to snuggle and read it together. :wink

I just wanted to comment on one thing (besides the wonderfulness of this fic)- Donny was so upset about Abbey being an "abomination" when he himself has a 2 year old and he's only been married for 6 months! Unless my memory is fading doesn't the Bible frown upon having a child out of wedlock? Maybe something for Willow to comment on.....or Buffy if she ever gets to kick his sorry butt (please?)...

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! :)

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my grilfriend last night.

Moderator of the
Dark Angel Fanfiction Board
and Boo's Corner.

~*~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:46 pm 
That was such a beautiful update. The way that Willow reacted, and Tara reacted to her reaction (huh?) was perfect, and that's what I meant when I posted a reply for the first time in this thread. I always felt that Tara's connection to her mother was emphasised, and Willow's lack of connection to hers was ignored in some fics (none on the board, don't worry! You're all wonderful!). You just made up for all of those. Loved the funny side too. Bad Willow. She should learn to share - but if I were her I wouldn't want to either!

Gem

Tara: There's just so much to work through... and can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:03 am 
Oh madame Urn;

Please forgive my prior haste in giving in to the "U" word.

Ashley made me do it *BV says as she checks the thread to see if Ash is here*

I will try to be good, and *SIGH* you found me out, I am but a hopeless romantic at heart( and from your writing- I think you are right up there with me :grin )

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:20 am 
OH BV. I think I can forgive you just this one time.

Romantic?? Who ME??? :whistle

Ashley :hmm I'm going back to have a look.

Absolutely no use of the ( )-( ) and you know the letters.

BEHAVE :grin

Edited to add..... Naughty Naughty! Shame on you

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways."
— Steven Vincent Bene't

Edited by: Urn of Osiris  at: 10/12/02 7:24:19 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:55 am 
Quote:
Please forgive my prior haste in giving in to the "U" word.

Ashley made me do it *BV says as she checks the thread to see if Ash is here*

Pfffft... me making u use the U word, soooo not true.... Urn don't believe her!!

~Ashley~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:11 pm 
Hey all! So I was taking a break from writing today and celebrating a birthday with a dear old friend. 35 tomorrow. Found out I can’t hold my liquor anymore. Not in the pukey way though, I know better.

Anyway the glare of that yellow font never seemed so bright before. :grin

Sorry I’m babbling…why am I here? Hmmmm Not in a philosophical way. I mean, more in a what did I come in here to do way. Update…No I don’t think so.

Replies….Right that’s it. All of you lovely people that come here daily. And I do mean DAILY ***cough BV cough*** for an update.

Cindipitude – As much as I wanted Willow to be unaffected by this I think she really would be. For as little as Tara had she had so much. Willow would recognize that and have mixed feelings about it. Tara would return the support gladly.

The shirt thing, I hesitated, then said WTF I’m doing it. It was meant to lighten sorry if it hurt. My bad there. Thanks for reading and sharing. Stay tuned there really is much to come.

Oh and CINDI- my sis spells it that way, never could find any personalized items for her though. :(

BV – Oh I’m a doll and then you turn. I see how you are. I take a 24 hour break and the claws come out. Good thing we’re a team over there at Branny’s place. I might be mad. :grin Ohh the “U” :eek OMG how could you.

I have so many thoughts about Tara and her past and what might have been. You liked the cave. Good! You gave me the thud smilie. WOW that’s my first. :grin

You liked the “girls” line. So glad….so did I.

WiccanIllusion – I made your morning, well you made my day. I love that you are enjoying the fic. I think I’ll keep writing.

Puff – Thanks I always saw that irony as well. Really seemed like the right time to close that wound too. Seriously I’m glad you liked it.

Ashley – BV is getting you in trouble. W/T together always you know it. Can’t change that. NO WAY!!

Now about the BV “U” thing. Better go over and figure out how that found its way in here. Oh and you sing so lovely.

Molly – My beta read this chapter and the last line really hit hard. So I really felt it would work for that moment. Thanks for getting it.

Tara22 – you’ve been busy :grin Thanks for your patience. NOT! But I deliver, don’t I?

Glad you enjoyed the update-y goodness. It was a safe place for Tara thus a safe place for Willow. Seemed fitting that they would be naked body and soul in that place. Here have a tissue. I’m so glad that line moved you.

Oh and the Avatar…just love that smile Willow has in that scene. And NO worries really. I can take it. Bring it on.

Dekalog – Willow and Tara alone in a cave lit by lamp light. Glad you liked it. So glad you could visualize it. Thanks for reading and sharing how much you enjoy. Makes it worth the work.

Lonewolf – Thanks so much. I’m so happy that chapter 9 and 10 pleased so many. It just seemed like the right place for them to be spiritually naked. Glad you enjoyed.

Ladycallie – WOW thanks all the clapping and bouncing. Makes a girl happy. Just the idea of you cuddled on the couch sharing the fic. Ohh wow makes me feel like a writer. Thanks!! for reading and for the reply. I’m sincerely touched.

The point you make about Donnie and the relationship will come up. I’m going with the three fold thing here. Things have a way of coming around. :wink

Gem – I’m so happy you enjoyed the chapter. (huh) I got that completely. I’m pretty sure we’ll get a bit more of the naughty Willow. Stay tuned.

OK, so I wrote most of these late last night. I apologize now if any of this sounds INSANE. It was late and beer wow! I'm rusty there.

Urn of Osiris
_________________**

"If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!" My 5 year old

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 684 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next