The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 869 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Camp Flutie, Part Two
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:24 pm 
Camp Flutie- Part Two

Rated- Chapter 19, the first one of part two, is NC-17. After that it’s PG-13, maybe.

Summary- This one time, at regular camp, Willow and her friends…

Notes- Absolutely half AU, timeline is all wonky but takes place after the first year of college. Oz and Willow did break up but he didn’t leave. Tara never came to Sunnydale Some characters from Buffyverse are in here but a little different. I suggest you read Camp Flutie part one at Wiccan Ways www.slashaholics.org/wicc...flutie.htm

cause otherwise this will make no sense…

Thanks- to MC for her feedback editing type of stuff with part one. Also to Fell for her help as well! Hugs to you both. Xita for getting the sneak peek and letting me know she liked it. Hehe what’s not to like about starting off a chapter with naked Willow and Tara? Same with Clarissa, you owe me naked frolicking stick figures! And to all the kittens that read my fics. Without you kittens this past year would have sucked much more.

Disclaimers- Some lines lifted from Buffy episodes. Bad me. I know.

Notes- I never finished this because while writing this fic I found out my mum had breast cancer (don’t forget: best prevention is early detection!) and I went to go be with her during her surgery and chemo. A huge hugs and thanks to all of you that wrote me and wished her well. *HUGS*

Now, I’m back in the real world and all is well with my mum. Thanks for all your well wishes again.

Notes2- Unfortunately this will probably be slow in updates. I’m working really odd hours and it’s killing my drive to actually sit on the computer and write. I tend to write on paper anyhow but the transferring is what I’m talking about. I may just buy a tape recorder to make it easier… we’ll see. Have no fear though the whole story has been plotted out. I know where it’s going and that is always a good thing. So, I’m hoping for weekly updates. *crosses fingers*

Part Two written: June 2002

Chapter Nineteen

“How about here?” Willow asked as her nails softly raked down Tara’s neck.

“No.” was the simple reply.

Fingers now teased under her breasts, tracing the blonde’s ribcage. “Here?”

“Nope.”

“Ok…” Tara knew Willow wasn’t giving up just yet. She could practically picture Willow sitting in the famous “Thinker” pose trying to figure out this conundrum. “Here?” The redhead asked touching another part of Tara’s torso, right above her hip.

“No. Will, I’m telling you I’m not- AHH!” Tara quickly wiggled out of Willow’s rousing touch as she burst out in laughter.

“See! I found one ticklish spot!” Willow giggled along with her.

“Ok, so maybe I have one spot now but I wasn’t ticklish there before. You have such special powers, Willow Rosenberg.” She said as she lovingly pop kissed her lips.

“And I will find others spots Tara Maclay. Even if it takes all night.” Willow grinned.

“It’s been all night.” Was the matter of fact reply.

“What?” Willow’s eyes questioned.

“Can’t you hear the birds singing?”

“Uh, don’t they sing all the time?” she smiled sheepishly.

The blonde smiled at the Willowy remark. “During the day.”

Willow quickly glanced at the window. Tara’s room, lit only by faint candlelight, was so dim she’d never noticed the sky outside was turning a dark blue as it readied for the dawn. “So this means…” she began with a pout but never finished. She simply reached out and cupped Tara’s hands in hers.

“That the sun will rise soon?” Tara half smiled.

Willow rolled her eyes as she twittered at Tara’s quip. “I don’t want it to.”

“Unfortunately we don’t have control over that.”

The redhead moved to rest her cheek on Tara’s lap, facing her. Her green eyes slowly scanned Tara’s upper body. She noticed that somehow the keyhole of the yellow tank top Tara was wearing had come undone, a smidgen of her braless breasts were visible. She certainly liked what Tara was wearing, only that skimpy top and her underwear. Needless to say, she wanted to stay like this forever.

“Ugh. I have to go back to camp tonight. I don’t wanna.” she frowned and pouted again as she snuggled further onto Tara’s lap. “I wonder what time it is.”

Tara swiveled her upper body towards her bedside table. “My watch is by the lamp.”, she mentioned as she leaned against her bed again. She and Willow were on the floor, her back against the wooden frame of her four post bed.

“Too far. I don’t want to move.” Willow grumbled.

“I don’t either.” She replied gazing at the beautiful redhead resting on her lap as a free hand delicately twirled one of Willow’s red locks. She never wanted this moment to end either.

Willow’s day off had begun right before Camp Flutie’s dinnertime. She had restlessly waited for Tara in the parking lot, listening to the distant bustle of the campers and counselors heading towards the mess hall for their nightly serving of grub. She couldn’t help but grin at the thought she’d be having a private dinner with Tara and not with a bunch of noisy and rowdy children, counselors included. She couldn’t wait to see her love again and to spend 24 hours with her uninterrupted. Her heart literally skipped a beat once she saw the little black truck coming up the driveway.

After Tara had given Willow the mini tour of her home they had quickly raided the kitchen, cooked a massive feast for two, and set up a candlelight picnic in the backyard as the sun set. Dinner seemed to last for hours as the two girls ate, talked and even playfully fed each other. Best of all was the unbroken conversations they had. They pretty much spent all night talking.

Little by little, as the night wore on, clothes were discarded. It was a form of strip storytelling Willow had come up with during the picnic. When Tara told her a story she had to remove an article of clothing of Willow’s choosing and vice versa. Now, hours later, all that was left was Willow in her cotton undies and bra and Tara in her tank top and underwear.

Willow’s smile softly faded as she worked up the courage to say what she wanted to say. “Tara?”

“Yes?”

“I…” She couldn’t help it. The position she was in, the proximity of her mouth and nose to Tara’s intimate temple made her mouth water. She could smell Tara’s ambrosial scent, she wanted to taste it. She looked at the little flecks of dark hair protruding the fabric and the green hue of her eyes deepened at the strongly anticipated thought as she looked up to Tara. “I want to make love to you. I’ve wanted to all night.”

Tara blinked somewhat stunned by Willow’s candor. She silently swallowed a breath of air before replying, “Me too.” hoping her voice wouldn’t crackle.

She hadn’t stopped thinking about Willow and the truck ever since the night it happened. The truck had been passionate, fevered, totally ‘now’ and in the moment, but Tara also loved the times Willow would just slowly kiss and touch and nibble and suck and tease and…

Willow instantly sat up and looked deep within Tara’s eyes before leaning in to kiss her. They were more than just the window to her soul; they were Willow’s haven. She could see her own reflection in them; she could see the sparkle in Tara’s eyes when she looked at her. How she looked at her. What she saw in her.

Her mouth trembled against Tara’s, opening up as her tongue lovingly seeked her lips. The blonde’s soft tongue promptly joined hers. Willow treasured how quickly Tara’s hands always reached out to hold her face as their kisses deepened. She loved this part. Well, she loved all the parts.

Tara knew exactly where to touch her, how to touch her. It was always intoxicating. The kisses, the touches, Tara. How her body pressed up against hers, covered breasts in contact with one another. How one of her thin hands moved down her freckled body to caress the small curve on her lower back. How the other tickled up her thigh.

Willow’s fingers began to tease Tara’s nipples through the fabric, pressing and releasing. She could feel Tara’s kiss grow hungrier as Tara eased her body against Willow’s and let her hand slowly ride up from the redhead’s back, over the shoulders and down to her breasts. Tara quickly unhooked Willow’s front clasping bra, gingerly lowering the straps over freckled arms. As Willow’s mouth moved to nibble at her jaw, suck on her earlobe, kiss her cheeks, the redhead gently drew Tara’s tank top over her.

Tara noticed how much Willow’s own tips demanded attention. She teased the creased flesh with her thumbs, squeezed the nipples with her fingers, tickling the breasts with her nails. Willow’s hot breath against her ear accompanied with soft moans and smooth grinding aroused her further. She easily spread her legs a bit further apart as soon as Willow began to softly run her fingers up her shin, her nails sliding over Tara’s knees, fleshy thighs and on the soft inside. She cupped Tara’s covered mound with her hand and gently presses her fingers against Tara’s valley at the same time. It was warm, moist, ready.

Tara quickly turned her face up to her and captured Willow’s lips with her own. Again, it was one of those strong, sexual, take your breath away kind of kiss that inflamed them both further. As she listened to Tara’s sensual moans, Willow slowly drew her fingers inside through the elastic, feeling the tender lips and Tara’s sweet wetness. Her other hand was quietly playing with one of Tara’s nipples as her middle finger teased Tara’s opening, relishing both the heat and liquid while Tara’s whimpers grew louder. Willow teased a bit more adding a second finger tip as her lips continued to connect with Tara’s skin.

Tara’s breathing deepened. “Oh god, Willow.” Her hips began a stirring rocking motion trying to coat Willow’s fingers.

Willow boldly looked back at her, one eyebrow raised. A smart smile on her lips. “Yes?” She could feel Tara tightening under her.

Tara’s face was a mix of arousal and torment. “Stop teasing.” She whispered breathlessly.

“Teasing?” she asked as her thumb intimately touched her clitoris. She could say the same thing about Tara’s nails raking her back and neck.

A wave of energy shook Tara. “Oh god.”

“You think I’m teasing you?” Willow asked as she drew an earlobe in her mouth and gently bit down on it after sucking it for a second.

“Willow.” Tara managed to voice as her body trembled with anticipation. “Please.”

“I love you.” Willow murmured in Tara’s ear as she fully slid her middle finger inside. Tara moaned in content. A few seconds later her index finger entered her as well, the thumb never ceasing it’s circular motion around Tara’s pearl. “I’m in love with you.” She added.

That was all it took. Tara’s arms wrapped around Willow’s waists pressing her trembling body further into Willow’s as an orgasm quickly ripped through her body. Mouths met again, tongues connected, and just like the last time Willow’s loving fingers assisted Tara down from her orgasm.

She quickly extracted her hand from Tara’s underwear causing a loud “NO!” from the blonde. Willow giggled as stood up over her, “I read somewhere once that a woman could stay aroused up to an hour after her first orgasm. I’d like to test that theory.” She said with a playful grin as she held her hand out for Tara.

Tara’s whole body laughed as took her hand and let her lover help her up off the floor. She needed the help, her body was still tingling from the orgasm and her knees felt like jelly. “There will be two test subjects for this hypothesis, right, doctor Rosenberg?”

“Oh yes. Me first though.”

“No fair.” She voiced as Willow gently eased her down on the bed.

“Don’t worry,” Willow straddled Tara underneath her, her moist and throbbing center on Tara’s lower tummy. She could feel her own wetness coating Tara’s belly, even while still wearing her underwear. “We’ve got all day. And best of all, no interruptions.”

Saturday had been horrible enough with their first ever argument and a bout of Willowy unconsciousness due to a wayward football. But even worse was Buffy’s perfectly horrible timing, as usual. After Willow had set out for her middle of the night walk and found Tara in the barn, after they had made up and begun their kittenish play, after they were about to move on to finer and funner ministrations, Buffy had come seeking in the barn for Willow. It was, after all, almost dawn and she had returned from Riley’s cabin only to find a redhead missing. A redhead that had been knocked out earlier and had gotten everyone worried. They really couldn’t fault her for interrupting that moment.

Willow could see Tara questioning with her eyes as she swooped down to kiss her. Teeth nibbled lips as her hands pressed against Tara’s soft mounds. Her tips, already puckered and hard, were being softly coated with her own essence courtesy of Willow’s wet fingers. The redhead grinned as she bent further down to kiss the nipples. To savor them. To finally get a taste of Tara.

Tara watched Willow breathe in deeply before her tongue darted out to taste the marinated tip. She couldn’t help but gasp at the intensity of it all. She could have sworn she heard Willow purr as she took more and more of the wet nipple into her mouth. Teeth softly grazed, tongues stimulated, lips kissed.

Tara’s back arched as Willow’s ministrations continued, alternating between both nipples. Willow’s fingers began to slowly travel up to Tara’s face. She lovingly caressed her cheeks as her thumbs grazed over Tara’s lips. Unexpectedly, Tara drew one thumb in her mouth and lightly sucked on it, biting gently. This time Willow gasped, her green eyes darting towards Tara’s as her mouth remained on her breasts.

Tara’s tongue swirled around the thumb as her body writhed underneath the redhead, pushing her pelvic bone into Willow’s center. Willow was getting light-headed. The taste, the smell, the feeling of it all was too much. Tara was too much. She quickly withdrew her finger from Tara’s mouth only to replace it with her lips and tongue. The kiss further charged them as both bodies rocked against each other.

Tara’s nails played with Willow’s sides as Willow’s hands traveled down Tara’s body. Not braking their kiss Willow moved a bit over to her side, placing her leg in between Tara’s. Her center feeling Tara’s center. Cotton touching cotton. Wetness against wetness.

Willow’s titillating sounds were driving Tara over the edge. She wanted to feel Willow’s skin against hers. All of her.

“Underwear… off.” She managed to voice as her hands got lost within Willow’s fiery red hair and her mouth attacked Willow’s again. Breathing became an issue when neither girl wanted to break the kiss. It was so powerful.

Willow’s lips popped as she withdrew from Tara’s mouth to look into her eyes and smile. She began to lazily trail her fingers over Tara’s tummy, tracing faint patters of circles and stars, until she reached the elastic band. “Are you sure?” She asked. Tara didn’t reply, the grin radiating from that angelic face was answer enough.

She quickly stood up on the large bed, juggling a bit with her balance as she removed her own underwear. Once the garment fell to the floor she noticed Tara was staring at her. As her blue eyes traveled down her body she realized this was the first time Tara was seeing her naked. It was the first time both would be fully naked with each other.

Tara was slowly memorizing Willow’s broad shoulders and neck, her pert breasts, her flat tummy, her hips, her red curls, her… yoni… Tara giggled aloud. She always did when she thought of that word.

Willow quickly looked down at her own body not understanding why Tara would giggle like that. “What?” she asked a bit confused.

“You’re so beautiful.” She voiced as she reached out to caress the redhead’s freckled feet. Willow was still standing over her and Tara knew Willow had a foot fetish. She loved to have them touched, massaged, anything, anywhere except the toes. The toes were always off limits. It was one of the many discoveries of that evening.

Willow smiled but couldn’t help ask, “Then, why are you giggling?”

“Oh! No, that’s just because… I, uh… I was looking at… um, your…”

“My girl?” Willow looked down her body again.

“Is that how you call it?”

The redhead nodded. “Why? How do you call it?”

Tara giggled again. Willow loved to see her breasts jiggle when she did that. “It’s silly.”

“Come on.” She prodded, being a bit whiny about it. She even placed her hands on her hips and pouted.

Tara loved childish Willow. “Fine…” The blonde sighed. “Yoni.”

“Yoni?”

“Well, I never really liked the word… um…”

“Pussy?” Tara’s eyes opened wide hearing that word come out of Willow’s lips. This time Willow giggled. “Cunt?”

“Willow!” Tara quickly sat up on the bed as Willow dropped down, knelt in between her legs, and kissed her.

“Just trying a little spicy talk.” Tara laughed as Willow reached out and caressed her hips, gently squeezing, gently loving, flowingly laying her back down on the bed. “Where’d you get the name Yoni?”

“You’ll laugh.”

“No, I wont.”

Tara’s eyes darted away and back. She sighed,“A Yoga book.”

“Yoga?” she asked not really believing her.

Tara knew only the truth would save her now, so she quickly answered her. “Ok, so it had this section on Tantric sex and I just happened to skim it. But- What?” she asked as she registered Willow’s dubious look.

“Tantric sex?” Willow asked, her head tilted to one side, eyebrows raised.

Tara chuckled before explaining. “It’s a way of harnessing your energy for sex. Certain positions, rhythms, breathing techniques. You know.”

“And you were reading this because…” Willow’s fingers now played with the elastic of Tara’s underwear.

“I was curious. You do curious too. Unfortunately, it was all guy-girl stuff so not much use to me there. I mean it had some relevant stuff cause we can simply substitute some… uh…”

Willow’s fingers were slowly drawing her underwear away. She took her time removing the item of clothing. Centimeter by tortuous centimeter, Willow wanted nothing more than to rip open the garment quickly and take in Tara with her mouth and tongue. But she remembered her own first time, how both scared and thrilled she was to show and share all of herself and how much she had appreciated the deliberately unhurried route. She could sense the same from Tara. Plus, it was way sexier. Inch by inch a new world was being laid bare.

Tara lifted her hips up, allowing Willow much easier maneuvering. Her lower lip held back by white teeth revealed her nervousness. Willow sensed the trepidation and could do nothing but tell her the truth to allay her fears, “You are so incredible, Tara.” She whispered as she caught the first glimpse of the enchantingly trimmed area. “Beautiful.”

Willow had never been this intimate with a female body before other than her own. She had never been this close, this connected to another girl in her life. Her eyes took in the sight before her, and as her hands ran up Tara’s legs again they instinctually spread wider. “Like a goddess.”

Willow’s hands now rested on Tara’s womanly hips, thumbs caressing the flesh, caressing her smooth stomach. She leaned down on the bed, on her stomach, her eyes never wandered far from Tara’s intimate realm.

She could hear Tara’s deep breathing, she could feel her body trembling a little bit, she could see the goosebumps caused by her enrapture. The blonde reached out for Willow’s left hand and curled their fingers together. “Willow?”

Willow thought she imagined Tara’s sweet voice call out her name. She couldn’t tell if it was real or not. She was so engaged in the moment, in the position she was in, in the lovesome event that was about to happen.

“Willow?” The blonde whispered again, this time quickly squeezing the redhead’s hand for a moment before releasing the pressure.

Willow’s green eyes connected with Tara’s blue. A current of energy surged through her as she caught her eyes. They were a deep, deep blue, deeper than any blue Willow had ever seen in her life. She could see Tara’s flushed face, her pink cheeks and even a bit of glistening sweat on her brow.

“Tara?” Tara silently nodded. “Is something… wrong?” Tara softly shook her head. “Baby, what?” Tara opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. “Do you want me to stop?” Willow asked, her voice pained with emotion. That was last thing she ever wanted to do but if Tara was uncomfortable…

“No.” Tara murmured. She looked as if she were about to cry. “Never.” Willow smiled softly as she kissed the palm of Tara’s hand, the hand she was holding. “I love so you much, Willow.”

“I know.” Willow kissed each finger, one by one. “I love you too.” Her mouth leaned over towards Tara’s left hip and kissed it. “A lot. A lot.” She then kissed the right hip. “Forever.” Her tongue slowly trailed towards the edge of her triangle.

The amorous sounds coming from Tara tugged strongly inside her. Willow quickly shuffled herself in place, down in between Tara’s legs, her head lowering bit by bit towards Tara’s center. She inhaled deeply, the first real smell of her. Before it had been just a tease, a lessened scent. Now… Now it was the real thing.

The back of her free hand lovingly stroked the engorged outer lips, eliciting both another sweet moan from the blonde and an arch of her hips. Willow could feel the warmth, smell Tara’s excitement, see the wetness. She gently drew the lips apart with her fingers, observing her opening for the first time. She was mystified, shocked to see how much it looked like a Georgia O’Keeffe painting. So beautiful. So surreal. So natural.

She wanted to experience her taste again, to learn it, to savor it and never forget it even though she knew she never would. This was something she wanted for the rest of her life. Even though she had never done this before she knew. She felt whole, she felt complete. She felt at home.

Willow leaned in some more, and with one long, gradual lick she fully tasted Tara for the first time. Her flat tongue lapping up Tara’s sweet nectar as it tipped at her clit. Tara squeezed Willow’s hand again, her hips arched up offering more of herself to the redhead.

Willow thought she heard a muffled ‘Willow’ and ‘Oh God’ but she continued to lick with long smooth strokes, from bottom to top, from top to bottom, one whole side, then the other. Willow pretty much went on instinct, on what she liked to be done to her, trusting the fact that Tara would communicate with her and let her know what she needed, what she wanted.

Tara whimpered, groaned, and pleaded as her body was driven wild by Willow’s actions. Her free hand buried itself in Willow’s hair again as their clasped hands pressed harder into each other, the harder Tara’s hips rode on Willow’s tongue. The redhead flickered over the pearl and sucked. She licked and sucked, sucked and licked. She couldn’t get enough of it, of Tara.

Energy pulsed from Tara’s body. A firm tingling sensation began in her toes, working its way up her legs, her clitoris, her tummy; her chest grew heavy, her mouth went dry. Tara’s nails on her head dug deeper, her body stretched under the redhead and with two fingers entering her velvety den, a burst of power shook her body to it’s core. Willow felt it. She felt it all, the panting, the waves crashing her body, the love juice flowing from her opening.

Feeling Tara’s orgasm on her tongue, the aftershocks, the taste, knowing her, loving her… it was indescribable. After riding out Tara’s orgasm, Willow slowly kissed her way up her torso and rested against her chest. She felt the familiarity of the scene, it was similar to the afterglow of the truck except this time her legs weren’t all bendy against a window. Snuggles, giggles and little kisses rounded out the exhilarating moment.

Tara awoke with a whimsical feeling. She had honestly thought she had dreamt it all. The camp, the barn, the truck, Willow… But once her mind began to register the fact that she was not alone in her bed, that there was a warm body pressed up against hers, that someone’s arm draped her torso, that someone’s hand was cupping her left breast… Tara slowly opened her eyes to a delightful mess of red hair strewn over her neck, Willow’s head resting on her chest above her right breast, leg’s curled together. Tara realized her right hand was gently caressing soft skin under the covers… stroking Willow’s naked bottom.

She took in a deep breath as all the memories of last three weeks came to her. Their meeting, their connection, their loving each other. It was a dream. A dream come true. Willow was here with her, Willow made love to her, Willow was softly stimulating her nipple in her sleep and making cutsey sigh sounds. Tara giggled softly but tried hard to suppress it. The more she tried the louder it got and the louder it got the more she knew Willow would wake up. It was hard to stay sleeping when a body underneath you jiggled.

“Earthquake,” Willow moaned, her eyes still shut. She pressed closer to the blonde, her fingers tightened around Tara’s tip.

“Ah! Ow.” Tara couldn’t help but fully laugh this time. This was too cute.

“Tara!” Willow awoke with a start. Pushing herself slightly off Tara’s body, she looked at her surroundings; a room she didn’t quite know very well yet but a beautiful blonde underneath her that she intimately knew. “Uh…” Willow cleared her throat. “Did we just have an earthquake?”

Tara shook her head as she struggled to quit laughing. “I’m sorry I woke you up.”

“Don’t be. I want to be up if you’re up.” Willow kissed Tara’s sweet lips. “How long have you been awake?” she asked.

“Oh, just a few minutes. Not long.” Tara giggled as she stifled a yawn. “I’m still a bit tired.” She admitted, a light blush covering her cheeks. “All that… action.” She half smiled. Her cheeks got redder, the flush covering her upper chest now as well.

Willow grinned radiantly. “Now that’s the way a day should always end. And start.” She said as she traced her fingers over Tara’s bare belly. “How are you feeling?”

“How am I feeling?” Tara asked curiously. “I’m fine. More than fine. Fantastic. How about you?”

“Terrific. Waking up to you-“ Willow noticed her hand was still caressing her breast. “Fondling you in my sleep- Never better.” Willow giggled as she moved to kiss Tara again. Both couldn’t help but sigh at the holiness of the moment.

“Do you want to get up?” Tara asked wrapping her arms around the small redhead.

“No. You?” Willow cuddled up closer to the blonde, her hand migrating south.

“Not really.” She grinned. “Well, maybe to brush my teeth and get a glass of water.”

“And I do kinda have to pee.” Willow said with a chuckle as her fingers played with the blonde’s belly button. Her eyes scanned the body below her.

“So?” Tara asked. “To get up or not to get up?”

Willow’s thought had since turned elsewhere. Her lips slowly kissed her neck now, “My mind’s kinda centered around girl on girl action right now.” She bent down and took one of Tara’s nipples in her mouth. “You’re addictive.” She sighed as she alternated between the two tips, stimulating the blonde.

Tara closed her eyes in bliss. “Not that I’m complaining but… It’s my turn…” Willow’s fingers were now playing with her wet curls. “Oh god.” She managed to tweak out as Willow’s middle finger entered her once more. “You vixen.”

“Funny shapes or round?” Tara asked as she prudently battered the pancake mix in a bowl. The redhead seemed preoccupied, simply staring at her with a goofy grin on her face. “Willow?”

“I see your lips moving but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.” She replied absently.

The reality of it was that Willow was thinking about their earlier shower together. Tara’s body pressed against hers, hands everywhere, lips everywhere, soapsuds slicking their skin, fingers driving her crazy, stroking, loving, Tara’s mouth against her neather lips, her tongue entering her, fingers playing with her, both making her come again and again. And again.

“Willow?” Tara asked once more, this time a bit more worried. The redhead’s eyes were now glossy and half lidded, her tongue slowly moistening her lips. “Are you ok?”

Willow exhaled loudly. “More than ok.”

Tara poured some batter onto a hot pan and placed the bowl of pancake mix on the counter. “What’s going on in that head of yours?” she asked as walked over to the redhead and ran her fingers through red hair.

Willow quickly pulled her close and wrapped her arms around Tara’s t-shirt covered body. “You.”

“Me?” Tara couldn’t imagine what Willow was thinking about. The redhead’s mind always worked in such mysterious ways why bother to think about such a simple thing like her?

The redheads’ mouth seized Tara’s lips as her hand played with the blonde’s butt. “Damn, you’re a hot mamma yama.”

Tara’s giggles were cut short as soon as she heard the distinct sound of her front door closing, it had a tendency to creak on its way back to the frame. “Oh god.” She whispered to Willow who was nervously questioning her with her eyes.

“Tara?” they heard a distinct female voice call out from the foyer.

“Who is that?” Willow asked quietly, her arms encircling the blonde tighter.

“It’s my aunt Lilly,” Tara mouthed, eyes wide. “Beth’s mother. Stay here.” She whispered. “Don’t make a sound.”

Willow’s heart raced as she watched Tara head out of the kitchen.

Edited by: Rane018 at: 10/12/02 2:27:07 pm

Post subject: Re: Camp Flutie, Part Two
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:55 pm 
OMG Rane, that was sooo good, it had been way too long ;)

Yoni...:lol

It was just perfect, well cep for the foot fetish thing (nasty) :laugh I'm really happy that you're back at it again, I really couldn't wait for this fic to continue, it's just so good :love

The Bell Tolls For Thee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:58 pm 
Woo and hoo, welcome back Rane and Camp Flutie.

------------

Well officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:03 am 
Oh my! Oh my! :drool :jaw :drool How yummy. Please keep them coming. No pun intended :lol .

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

If you're horny and you know it spread your legs.
They love the women that will never love them. They are Lesbros!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:06 am 
Hey, Rane, I'm glad you and your mom are well.

It's so awesome to have Camp Flutie back. It's been missed.

---------------------------
I think I'm going berserk. Would you like to come too?-- Buckner & Garcia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:21 am 
So glad this fic is back. Superb as always.

-----------------

Uh, um... various sounds of
hesitation...

Post subject: camp flutie 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:12 am 
Oh yes! Time for Camp flutie again, tra-la-la-la *skips off to find some marshmellows to roast* I so love this camp.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:25 am 
Rane: Oh man, I almost forgot how incredibly great this fic is, you could feel the love that Willow and Tara have for each other, I agree with everybody else it has been way too long. I really hope that nothing too bad happens with Beth's mom. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

Post subject: Re: camp flutie 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:28 am 
Rane I am so glad you continued this fic, and the wait was so worth it. Truly thud, :drool worthy! I loved how W&T kept looking into each other eyes, this gave a great sense of the deep connection they both share not only through their passion/loving making, but also knowing deep down they belong/fit together. And now I can't wait to find out what happens with Aunt Lilly's unexpected arrival.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:31 am 
Man, that was good! I really enjoyed every word!

Brilliant! :D I'm looking forward for more!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:56 am 
Oh god, you have no idea how happy you made me with continuing this fic!!!! I sooooooo love it. Can't wait for your next part.

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:29 am 
:bounce

oh how i have been waiting for more Camp Flutie. and good god was this ever more. *THUD* i am so in love with you right now Rane.

i think i need to go take a rather long shower now, like right friggin' now....

Was a whirl, got to be a whirl

Was a girl, got have one too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:38 am 
Ah yes, the return of Camp Flutie. Life is good!

Willow questioning how morning happened again. And the line Now that’s the way a day should always end. And start. Great work to incorporate these here.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:05 am 
Well, this is off to a rousing start! So very glad to see this wonderful fic back. And also very glad to hear your mom is doing well.

This should be a terrific ride. Looking forward to more! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:25 am 
Woo hoo. Camp Flutie is back. I'm really glad to hear that your Mum is doing well.

Great update, very hot. Love these girls.

------------------------------

"When someone falls for Willow, they stay fallen" - Normal Again

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:10 am 
Just read this on a Thursday morning before going to work. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea....but it was great reading. V. sexy, and so nice to see the girls happier and unafraid (well, except for Aunt Lily, but how bad can she be?)

But I'm a slow learner, so I'm off to find the other story you mentioned that precedes this one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:20 am 
Ah Rane, it is so wonderful to see you writing this again. It's such a great story and you know our girls so well. I love your use of language; some familiar dialogue, some not, and you blend it all so beautifully. Thank you so much for this; I shall be following it carefully. :)

----------
Squish. Squish. Squish.

Post subject: just a quick note....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:22 am 
hi! hehehe.... thank you all!

ok, that wasn't the end of the chapter. i was just afraid the length would be truncated and so i ended it there. i meant to post the other part but ezboards has this thing were you cant post right after another post so i couldn't finish posting the whole chapter. i needed to go to bed cause it was late and see, it's 4 am and i am getting ready for work... so when i get back later i'll post the rest. sorry! but hey more to come right? cool.

have a great day kittens!

Post subject: Re: just a quick note....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:51 am 
Posted already? But I've had no time to tease anyone with my earlier sneak peak. Pehaps next time. hint, hint

CK

"I'm not coming back." Willow. Villians

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:00 am 
the return of camp flutie - yay! great part ... :drool

i am so happy to see this continue -- and also glad all is ok with your family. as always i am looking forward to the next part (or 2 or 3) ....

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 8:41 am 
read the first part and loved it, loved this part also :)

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Worm, are you ready to die in the cleansing apocalypse?

Hold that pose, I'll be right back

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:19 am 
:grin That was just awesome, Rane. Wonderful. I am so very jazzed that you're continuing this story. :)

Although,... I really, really shouldn't have read this part at work. :D heh... whooooo that was nice.

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:07 am 
Yes the return of Camp Flutie, I love this story :)

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:12 am 
Rane, I'm so happy all's well for you, and your mom - and I'm so so happy you decided to continue Camp Flutie. It's so sweet, sexy, funny and unique... And what a great start this is. Or re-start. Anyway, you rock.*g* I"m all giddy now. Thanks.

Rose, so thrilled to have this camp story for the summer... cause that's just perfect.

'Magic, thy name is Tara.' - Mariacomet, The Stone Circle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:44 am 
Wooohoo! Love this fic!! Write more of u will have an evil vampire Willow sent to ur home...maybe I should say write or u WONT have an evil vampire willow sent to ur home! lol :D

love Aly xxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:01 am 
Oh, good God, that was beautiful.. :love and WOW! :grin

Need to go cool off now...

Rane, I haven't read part one yet, but that's next on my to-do list. :) I'll get you some feedback as soon as I do. Glad to hear your mom is doing okay. That's wonderful. **HUG**

Okay... off to... well... read, in a minute. :smug

Jen

-----------------------------------

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser."Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:27 am 
Ahhh Rane, you do know I love ya, right? I giggled incessantly though with the word "Yoni" because it so rhymes with my name. And all sorts of odd thoughts came rambling into my erstwhile brain after that so the really....erm...."titillating" love scenes were par for the course. As always, you've left me breathless. I'm working on converting Part I and posting it on my site. Do you want me to wait until you've completely finished Part II to post it?

*All sorts of bear hugs to ya and I am EVER so glad that you're back writing again*

Toni

Love is tricky. It is never mundane or daily. You can never get used to it. You have to walk with it, then let it walk with you. You can never balk. It moves you like the tide. It takes you out to sea then lays you on the beach again. Today's struggling pain is the foundation for a certain stride through the heavens. You can run from it but you can never say no. It includes everyone."--Amy Tan "The Hundred Secret Senses"

Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:32 am 
like i said, that wasn't the end of the chapter. i was just afraid the length would be truncated and so i ended it there.

here's the rest of chapter 19. i'm off to the gym now so as soon as i get back i'll reply. but basically most of it is *thanks! glad to be back, will be here all summer long!* hehe... no worries with the aunt. i was thinking of taking it out but amorXita said she liked it so i left it in. lol... twist my arm why dont ya...

CK- you want to taunt? look at xita's example, she's above taunting... hehe... you know i love you and you'll get a sneak peek at the next part too. hey, at least you got a sneak peek! :p

so on with the show....

edited cause something's wrong with the paste... sorry...

Edited by: Rane018 at: 6/20/02 10:39:50 am

Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:48 am 
Hey Rane well I can't see the new update (maybe something went wrong) but I did have a good time reading the first pieces of the fic :D I love every bit of the story :D

----------------------

'I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad..it's depressing' - Tara

Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:37 pm 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

i love you soooo much rane!!!!!

i having such a shit day *girl troubles* and i thought that reading fic might upset me even more but it didnt, and im now feeling a little better.

more soon please, you know how much i jut looooooove this fic.

*kisses and hugs*

love ellie x x x x

okay i didnt realise that there was another part and i cant see that either :(

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

Edited by: witchbitchwillow at: 6/20/02 11:41:48 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 869 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next