The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Way It Should Have Happened. (New FanFic)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:28 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

The Way It Should Have Happened.

by WTSweet

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Joss does, that lucky bastard.

Spoilers: Everything up to "All the Way."

Summary: What Willow should have done that night instead of messing with Tara's mind.

Rating: NC-17

“Can we please not talk about this anymore?” Tara exhaled deeply as she threw the toss pillows off of their bed.

“Sure, just forget about it.” Willow discarded her shirt and reached for a sleep shirt while Tara quietly slipped between the sheets.

She walked over to her dresser and took out the dried flowers as her internal battle raged.

Then the battle stopped.

Oh, my -- Tara’s right. I’m treating magic so casually; I considered messing with her mind. My love’s mind! What is wrong with me? She privately chastised herself for even considering that means of recovery. The dried petals returned to their place in the drawer and she drew back the sheets.

Tara was turned away from her, obviously on purpose. Usually she drew close to the redhead’s side with her head in the crook of the other girl’s neck. But not tonight.

Willow lay on her back, eyes on the ceiling. After a few minutes she could hear the slow, steady rhythm of her lover’s breath, indicating her current state of unconsciousness. She slowly pulled up and out of bed and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door lightly.

She felt sick. Sick about the fight. Sick about what she had almost taken away from Tara. Throwing cold water over her face, she came to the conclusion. Two weeks. No problem. I could do anything for Tara. Anything.

Facing her reflection, she whispered to herself, “Two weeks.” She sighed as she patted her face dry and opened the door.

She paused when she looked at Tara. The moonlight shed a blue color over her love’s silent, sleeping form and she couldn’t resist reaching out her hand to push back the clump of hair that had fallen over the blonde’s lips. She let her hand rest there after the offending hair was out of the way, caressing her cheek slightly. “I hope you know how much I love you,” she whispered.

Willow kneeled bedside the bed and pressed a light, lingering kiss against her love’s forehead. “I love you,” she breathed onto Tara’s skin. She began to stand again as she felt a soft, warm hand grasp lightly onto her own.

“I do,” Tara paused as she slowly opened her eyes and searched for the redhead’s. “Know, I mean. I- I do know that you love me.” That was all that it took to break her; Willow threw her arms around Tara’s waist and began sobbing.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I’m so sorry. I- I- I hate to fight. Really, I do. Especially with you. And I was so wrong. And I thought about it all tonight—about everything that you said, I mean—and I was so stupid, not listening to you before. And I was just so stubborn and selfish that I couldn’t even see your side when that’s the only thing I should have seen. You were so right and I—me, well, I was—you know—so… ack. I’m sorry. And I’m not doing any magic for two weeks. I just decided, there, in the bathroom. Nothing. Not even the slightest little spell. I’m doing everything the old fashioned way—I mean, the normal way, of course, without the magicks. Oh, baby, I’m so sor— .”

“Will, breathe.” Tara stopped her lover’s rambling while softly stroking the wavy red strands. Her other hand absentmindedly rubbed soft circles over the smaller girl’s arm and shoulders. “Breathe, sweetheart,” she whispered as she gave a sleepy smile. This was so much more than she had expected when she had reached out her hand. “Come here, sweetie.” As the redhead’s tears and sobbing slowed, Tara pulled her covers open and motioned for the redhead to snuggle up beside her. Willow re-wrapped her arms around her love’s waist and lay facing the blonde, her forehead pressed against the other girl’s chin. Although the tears had stopped, her breaths still came out in soft hiccups.

“So... what?” Tara chuckled. “You’re sorry and I was right and no magicks for two weeks?” She pressed a kiss to the smaller girl’s forehead. It wasn’t often that Willow became this worked up and regressed so far back, and Tara wanted to do everything she could to calm her love down. She began slowly releasing the energy she possessed into the redhead through her lips, still pressed against her face. She could eventually feel the tension leaving her lover’s body, her knees now resting against Tara’s and her arms now softly draped across the older girl’s middle.

After a short time, Willow pulled her face away and moved up the bed to share the pillow and look into Tara’s eyes. “Yes, all of that,” she nodded slightly, the evidence of earlier tears still apparent on her face. “You were completely right and I decided that I need two weeks away from the magicks to focus, you know, see how I should change what I’ve been doing, how I’ve been treating them, abusing them. Plus, there’s the whole ‘sorry’ part.” She dragged her hand up and rested her palm against Tara’s cheek. “I’m sorry.”

“Y-You don’t need to keep saying that. I mean, I am, too. Sorry, of course. I shouldn’t have brought it up that way, in a way that w-we couldn’t really talk about it. And I shouldn’t have walked away from you at the Bronze. Considering how worried I was, I h-had a really horrible way of showing it.” She flashed her famous crooked smile and blinked slowly. “Do you know how much I love you?” she asked, mimicking Willow’s earlier question.

“I think so…” Tara frowned slightly at her lover’s response. “Maybe you could remind me?” the redhead asked slyly.

And the smile returned.

She leaned in slowly, hand framing her lover’s neck, lips parted and a small smile gracing them. Willow closed her eyes in anticipation of Tara’s kiss. She brushed her lips slowly against the redhead’s, teasing her lips apart with feather light touches. After a few minutes, Willow couldn’t take the teasing any more.

“Tara.” She whispered. “Baby.” Tara gently applied more force and sucked Willow’s bottom lip into her mouth. Soon, lips were wrestling and teeth clicked together and tongues soothed each other. Willow soon pulled away from lack of oxygen and Tara took the opportunity to kiss and nibble down the exposed throat. The smaller girl extended the length of her neck to give Tara more skin to kiss.

Willow tugged gently at the bottom of Tara’s night gown, silently asking her to sit up. The silk came up and over Tara’s head, leaving her completely naked. Meeting each other once again with light kisses, Tara wanted Willow naked as well. She let her know by tugging on the sleep shirt that the redhead still wore. Willow pushed herself into an upright position, now straddling the blonde’s hips. She started to pull her shirt off, Tara helping her and throwing the shirt onto the floor.

Tara wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist, open palms pressing the redhead’s chest to her face. She kissed, lightly at first, up the redhead’s breastbone, then slowly venturing to the right to take a rosy nipple in her mouth. Willow let out a soft gasp when she felt the blonde’s warm mouth lick and suckle on her nipple. Two hands reached out to run through blonde hair and push the lips harder against her chest. Tara hummed her appreciation as well, sending jolts of pleasure through Willow’s body. Willow began to unconsciously rub herself against the blonde, searching for more friction.

Tara let her go with a slight pop and moved to the left to lavish the same attention on Willow’s other pink nub. Her hands came around to the front to tug at the drawstring of Willow’s pants. She slid her hands into the pants, cupping the redhead’s bottom and encouraging her to lift. “Off, Will,” she moaned.

Willow moved with Tara, lying on the bed over the blonde. She lifted her hips as Tara glided her pants and underwear off of her freckled legs. Once they were discarded carelessly onto the floor, Willow lowered herself back down, her right leg falling to its place between Tara’s thighs. Willow moaned and Tara sighed when they both felt the warmth, the liquid heat on each other’s thighs.

They moved together, then, in a well rehearsed pattern they knew so well. Both of them panted heavily each time they would pull away from a deep kiss, only to return quickly. Tongues slid across each other, teeth nipped lightly at lips, moved down necks, nibbled on ear lobes. This went on for a while, each appreciating and loving the other. The friction of the legs against cores only served to fuel the fire, neither was nearing satisfaction yet, only becoming hotter.

Willow finally lifted her lips to Tara’s ear from where she was working on her teasing her pulse point. She whispered “I love you,” lightly in the blonde's ear before pulling her leg out from between the blonde’s legs. Tara was confused at the sudden loss of heat and friction until she felt the redhead’s lips and teeth on her nipple. They were already hard, but Willow’s incessant licking and nibbling was causing them to stiffen further. Tara continued rewarding Willow with soft, constant moans, arching her back to the teasing lips.

Willow knew Tara’s body well—how sensitive her breasts were. If she was relentless, she knew that she could bring Tara to orgasm this way. So, she sucked harder, pulled and tugged at the nipples with her mouth and hand, her other hand brushing up and down the other girl’s side. She moved her mouth to the sensitive underside and began nipping at it with her small teeth. Tara felt herself getting closer, moans getting a bit louder, panting in between. Finally, Willow brought her mouth up to the rock-hard nipple, gently biting down and sucking fiercely. “Mmm… oh, goddess… Willow! WILL!”

Tara came, grasping at the back of Willow’s head, at the sheets, the headboard behind her, anything. She was lost for a second, until she felt Willow’s hot mouth on her center now. Willow caught the tail end of the first orgasm, flicking her tongue quickly over Tara’s clit, then sucking hard. This new sensation caused Tara to buck her hips into Willow’s face, her hands in red hair, holding her there.

“Oh, darling, that feels so g—oh, Will. I’m gonna come again baby. I’m gonna co—oh, WILLOW! Yes!” Willow stayed with her, attached to her center, head bobbing with the blonde’s thrusts. Tara’s hips slowed eventually and her grip on Willow’s hair lessened. She ran her fingers through the locks, afraid that she had hurt her lover. Willow didn’t seem to mind, though. She lifted her head slightly and planted a kiss on Tara’s clit and licked along the folds.

“Mmm, you taste so good right after you come.” She dipped her head again, her tongue sliding softly around Tara’s slit and up and down her folds. “Think you can come again, baby?” Willow asked as she turned her head to kiss the inside of the blonde’s thighs.

“Give me a rest, sweetie.” Tara chuckled, pulling the redhead up to her. Their lips met slowly, Tara’s tongue probing Willow’s mouth. She enjoyed the taste of herself in Willow’s mouth for a while before she moved down the smaller girl’s neck, dropping tiny kisses and causing goosebumps to rise along Willow’s arms. Willow groaned as she felt Tara’s hand brush past her center and enter her with two fingers. “Tara,” Willow moaned and began to thrust herself against the blonde’s fingers.

Willow raised herself up with her arms, gyrating herself against the fingers inside of her. While Tara only enjoyed a minimal amount of penetration, usually a finger or two right before she climaxed, Willow thoroughly enjoyed constant and rough penetration and probing of the blonde’s fingers throughout. In fact, she needed more.

“Please, baby, more. Please.” Willow breathed, panting. Tara didn’t hesitate; two fingers rarely filled her redhead. She quickly added a third and fourth finger, filling the Willow completely. “Mmm, oh yes, baby. That feels amazing.”

Willow continued throwing herself roughly on the long fingers as Tara searched for that special spot. She usually found it quickly, but with Willow thrusting so hard, she didn’t have a chance. She was just about to roll them over when Willow cried out. Found it. Tara smiled.

Willow’s eyes shut quickly and her mouth hung open as she threw her head back. “Tara? Baby?” Willow whined, rolling her head forward and locking eyes with Tara once again. Tara knew. She smiled and brushed her thumb over Willow’s clit.

“Come for me, Will.”

Willow responded with quick whining pants as she pressed harder. She locked eyes with the deep blue ones below her. Willow’s jaw fell open with the pressure Tara was offering her clit. She felt the tingling begin in the tiny nub that the blonde was now rolling back and fourth with her other hand. “Fuuuuuck! Oh, God, baby!” Willow’s eyes shut tightly, mouth still hanging open as her tongue darted around her lips. “Fuck! YES!” Finally, she let go. Tara suddenly felt the tight channel squeeze all of her fingers together and Willow rode her hand slowly, trying to prolong the pleasure running through her. Tara smiled and continued rubbing her fingers quickly against the tiny bundle. Willow rode out the last waves and opened her eyes again, locking with blue.

The blonde removed her fingers and Willow moaned slightly at the loss of fingers filling her. She quieted, though, when she felt strong arms reach across her back and pull her down. Willow rested her head on Tara’s chest and the blonde pressed several soft kisses against her forehead. She brought her hand up to taste Willow’s essence, sucking the taste off of every finger. Then she ran her hands over the redhead’s back and shoulders, calming and lulling her to sleep. Willow snuggled up, pulling the sheets over them with her free hand.

“I love you, darling,” Tara whispered into the air.

“Mmm, baby. I love you, too.” Willow snuggled further into Tara’s warmth, trying in vain to get completely in her skin, as close as possible. Within minutes, Willow was softly snoring on Tara’s chest while the blonde ran her hands in soothing patterns along the freckled back and pressed sweet kisses along her hairline. She, too, soon gave in to exhaustion, feeling complete and loved.

Not everything was resolved, but they would figure it out. Honesty and love would get them through this and every other fight.

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynn Lavner

Post subject: Re: The Way It Should Have Happened. (New FanFic)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

I think..
Yessssssssssss.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yes, Tara totally deserved that, thinking that she never really asked anything from Willow, except to stop doing magic which could destroy her.

"Malayong lupain, amin mang marating, hindi magbabago ang damdamin."

"The people should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of their people."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:12 am 
19. Yummy Face

Big yay for the story...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:33 am 
18. Breast Gal

Hey!

I really liked your take on the smut. It seemed pretty honest and gave us a great picture of two people who know each other really well. I could have done without all the shifting point of view, but I'll get over it.

Thanks for the story.
Diane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Very nice smutty interlude. The opening was very honest and I loved the way you dealt with their argument. It wasn't tied up in a neat package but brought them to a very believable common ground. The naughtiness afterwards was very well done. I really like the way you were able to balance what both of them were feeling.

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:10 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

you know...I just have taken a nice hot shower couple minutes ago..it was very relaxing...

but,,after reading your fic..I think I should take the new one..the long cold one...

you are really baad... :smash

I really like it :pinky :pinky

think you can swing another episodes into breathtaking-y smut? :kdevil

:kgeek RC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:20 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Perhaps.

Hard to find the time. I mostly enjoy reading it. This was my first try at this stuff ever.

Glad you all enjoyed it and thank you for the feedback!!!

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynn Lavner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I enjoy reading as well..because I'm not that good with forming sentences into a good fic.. :blush
well...you did great for your first time :peace . Maybe you should put the notes about breathing-blushing problem on your next post ;-)
I'm waiting for your next fic :pinky

:kgeek RC