The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (The First One) (Finished)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:43 pm 
3. Flaming O

Location: Somewhere in my head, but I haven't figured out where yet.
Title: Resident Evil: Buffy Style
Author: Tru2urheart or Ariel if ya prefer
Feedback:In the words of five year olds everywhere,"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"
Disclaimer:The "Resident Evil" plot and stuff that I use from the movie isn't mine. Also, Joss owns the Buffy characters so, yeah. Blah Blah.
Rating: R (If it changes, I'll let you know)
Notes: This isn't going to be exactly like the movie. It'll have my own ideas, but I liked the whole thing with the T virus and the underground Hive so I'm going to see if I can make this work. Suggestions are open, no promises that I'll use them.

Hope ya enjoy it.
(Also, thoughts are in italics)
------------------------------------------------------------

Just two more samples of the anti-virus.... and, I'm Done! A flash of clothes and spikey hair heads to the door quickly and a small, glass container falls the the ground and it breaks in half. The blue fluid inside turns into a vapor as it heads through the air conditioning. All of a sudden the fire alarm starts going off and people are looking around in surprise. The fire sprinklers go off and people are even more confused. Flashes of smoke suddenly go off and everyone falls on the floor.

The gets up off the shower floor. She looks around and seems to be lost. Where am I? Why can't I remember anything? She walks out of the bathroom into a huge bedroom. On the dresser she reads a note 'All your dreams come true today, Willow'. Pulling open the first drawer, she finds all white clothes. She pulls open the second drawer and finds the same thing. Finally, she opens the third one and jumps when she finds a locked glass case full of heavy weaponry. She looks around a little more and finds a picture of her with a guy she didn't remember much but seemed to be having flashes of memory. She put down the picture and went outside. It's clearly late, but she heads back inside. Right as she enters, she is grabbed from behind by a pair of soft hands.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm a cop. What has happened here?" The found herself turned around looking straight into deep, sapphire eyes that belonged to a haired, beauty. Before she could answer the windows crashed in.

"Get down now and hold your hands in the air." People were all around them along with the glass that had been shattered in their entrance. They wore masks and were handcuffing the .

The was struggling and yelling,"It's alright. I'm a cop! My name is Tara Maclay."

One of them was looking at her badge and typing on a mini computer attached to his arm. Another shouted to him,"Does her story check out?"

"She's not in the database," he shouted back.

She looked up at him,"That's because I just transferred here. They probably don't have me in there yet."

He nodded at the one shouting orders,"Highly possible. The Sunnydale police are very insufficient. Should I secure her here?"

"No. We'll have to take her with us,"She walked over to Willow and grabbed her. Looking straight into her face she shouted,"Report!"

Willow shook her head,"I... I don't know..." She shook her slightly.

"I said give me a report, comrade." She was holding onto her shirt tightly.

Another one of the masked people spoke,"Ma'am, the houses defenses have gone off. She is probably still suffering the side effects."

The woman let go of Willow and took off her mask. She grabbed her gun,"Let's get down to the hive and see what's going on." They went through a passage way into what looked like a train station. All of them had their masks off by now and the was being followed closely by one of them. They scanned the area, the whole time their guns didn't go down. The small that had asked her for a report seemed to be the leader.

"All clear," shouted a shaggy, brown haired boy. They entered a train. He shouted again,"The powers out."

"I'll handle it," another shouted. This one had long, brunnette hair and was as tall as the leader. She came up a minute later,"All ready."

The leader was the one who talked this time,"Lets get moving." The train started to lurch forward. The brunnette was now trying to open a door while two other women were holding guns out just in case something came out of the door. One had long, light brown hair., and the other also had hair but seemed kind of y and careless.

The careless spoke,"Hurry up. I holding my gun up. It hurts my arm and I shouldn't have to have a pain in my arm because you're a slow person."

"Here Faith. Let a man do the job," the shaggy haired boy said and smiled. The named Faith stepped back and the boy opened the door. A body fell out. It was a spikey haired man about 5' 2. The twon holding up the guns put them ower their shoulders and the one with light brown hair checked to see if he was all right. The one driving the train came out. He had , slick back hair.

The haired man spoke with an english accent,"Is he alright, Dawn?"

Dawn asked him how many fingers she was holding up. He answered correct. Then she asked,"What's your name?"

He looked at her,"I don't recall."

The leader looked at him,"Well, I know you three probably want an explanation?"

Sorry it's short but I think I got the idea across of who is who and who is there. I'll update later if you want me to. Is it worth continuing?

tru2urheart

Last edited by tru2urheart on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

you're right. too short. more please??? :-D

Post subject: Resident Evil: Buffy Style Chapter two
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:47 am 
3. Flaming O

Disclaimer:The "Resident Evil" plot and stuff that I use from the movie isn't mine. Also, Joss owns the Buffy characters so, yeah. Blah Blah.
Notes: This isn't going to be exactly like the movie. It'll have my own ideas, but I liked the whole thing with the T virus and the underground Hive so I'm going to see if I can make this work. Suggestions are open, no promises that I'll use them.

Hope ya enjoy it.
Chapter 2

The leader looked at him,"Well, I know you three probably want an explanation?" Willow nodded showing she wanted one, as did Tara. The man just stared at the leader,"Well, to start, your name is Daniel Ozbourne,"she pointed at the man,"You're known as Oz for short."

The leader then turned to Willow,"You are Willow Rosenburg. You two are married, but it was a fake marriage as a cover up. You are really guards, working for the Initiatve Company. One of the biggest companies in the world. It supplies medical supplies and health care. You were guarding the second entrance to the hive. The entrance to the train, which we're on now. The hive is where most of the experiments were held. Unknown to the outside world, they also help give supplies to the military. Experiments are conducted down here with hundreds upon hundreds of scientists."

"A problem supposedly came upon the hive and we were sent to check it out. The red queen killed everyone down in the hive for some reason. The reason is unknown to us right now. We are going to shut her down. Any questions?" The leader looked at them, but the train stopped before any of them could reply.

"We're here. The other part of the team should be meeting us at the first entrance to the hive. They should be right outside the double doors." The british speaker commented,"Also, maybe it would be better, ma'am, if these three knew all of our names."

The leader nodded,"Yes, but when we get our other team members. Let's move out!"

The blonde man and the girl named Faith were first out and they looked around, guns at the ready, before giving the announcement that all was clear. The leader went to the door and unlocked it. Light sprung from the other side. Seven more people stood on the other side of the room. Four men and three women.

One man had short, light brown hair and was really tall. Another was black and had no hair. The other two had spiked hair as well,but one was a dark color and the other was blonde and brown. The first woman ahd long, black hair that was braided. Another looked as though she didn't want to be there, but rather in a mall, shopping. The last one was talking to the man with short, light brown hair.

The seven people looked up when the door opened. The one with dark colored, spikey hair spoke first,"Welcome. The perimeter is secure and the elevators seem to be out. We'll have to take the stairs," he then saw Willow, Oz, and Tara,"Civilians? Are they survivors?"

The leader shook her head,"No, Angel. They were the guards to the second entrance. The blonde is a cop as far as we know," She turned to the three,"Ok. I'm going to start pointing to people and saying their names. This man's name is Angel as you already heard,"She started pointing to people and saying names,"I'm Buffy, that's Dawn, Faith, William or Spike if you wish, Anya, Xander, Riley, Kendra, Sam, Andrew, Robin, and Cordelia."

Everybody nodded when their name was spoken,"Let's get this done and get out of here. We have two and a half hours before the doors close. Move!!"

They all headed for the stairs and put their guns out in case they needed to fire. Tara decided to talk to the redhead named Willow because she was looking pretty pale,"Hey, you ok? You seem a little nervous."

Willow looked at her and smiled,"I just have this bad feeling. I mean, if everyone down here was killed, then why haven't we seen anybody yet? I also feel bad. Hundreds upon hundreds had been killed. If this is such a secret, then how are they going to tell everyone's families? You know?"

"It'll be okay, Willow. They seem to have all this figured out. Plus if you need any protection while we're down here I'll protect you," she put on a half smile that made Willow jump inside.

"You seem to be in handcuffs still,"Willow turned to Buffy,"Can she get out of those now? I don't think she's going to try anything?"

Buffy nodded and removed them just as they walked into a hall of labs. The labs were totally flooded though. The one named Cordelia spoke,"How are we supposed to get through all this? Our route is supposed to be straight through these labs."

Buffy looked at her,"Okay, Riley and Sam, I want you to go check how bad the flooding is,"She turned to Spike,"Can you get on your mini computer and find us an alternate route?" He nodded.

Tara spoke to Buffy,"What happened in here?"

Buffy looked to Tara,"The Red Queen must have turned on the fire sprinklers." Just then they heard Willow shreek.

"What is it,"asked Robin,"Oh god!" A body of a young girl was floating in one of the rooms and it had gone up against the glass of the wall.

"I've found an alternate route, but it will cost us time. We've got to go through dining hall B,"Spike took the attention away from the body.

Buffy nodded just as Sam and Riley came back,"We'll have to take that route because the whole floor is flooded," said Riley.

They started off for the route Spike had found. Tara was with Willow. Willow was still a little shook up. Tara put her arm around her and they started off with the rest of the crew.
Ok. I might need more feedback to keep this story going, but thank you for the feedback that I have gotten. Hope ya enjoy this chapter.-Tru2urheart

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style Updated 07/13/05
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I've only seen the second movie and mostly because of Mila.

So I only know random stuff about the movie.

But I like your story so far and I would like to read more.

Interesting mixture of the charakters. Go on!!

Insanity

Post subject: Resident Evil: Buffy Style
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Hope ya enjoy it.
They started off for the route Spike had found. Tara was with Willow. Willow was still a little shook up. Tara put her arm around her and they started off with the rest of the crew. Just as Willow and Tara round the corner, the body of the girl moves against the glass. She opens her eyes.
Spike leads them through different hallways and down more sets of stairs until they reach a huge room, but this isn't a dining hall. It's a huge room full of machinery and military experiments,"I don't get it. It says on the map that this is the bloody dining hall."

"Maybe the company is trying to keep secrets from all of you,"Tara replied distractedly.

"We don't have alot of time,"Buffy announced,"Look for survivors, but keep tight! We need to shut her down as soon as possible." Everyone went off in seperate little groups. Willow fell away and found herself alone. She looked in one of the tanks, only to see something she didn't quite like. A brain with needles attached into it. There was a body with it, but it wasn't really seeable as far as she was concerned. A voice in her ear made her jump,"I said, keep it tight," Buffy whispered while looking into the same tank.

The group assembled in the middle of the room.Buffy decided since no survivors were found that they would go ahead with the mission,"Alright! I want Spike, Kendra, Andrew, Robin, and Dawn to come with me. The rest of you wait out here and keep an eye out for anything. I also want Willow, Tara, and Oz with me so I can keep an eye on you."

They set off through a door and into a room with computers in it and a huge metal security door,"Spike, I need you to open the door at the end of the hall that's through this door," He nodded,"When I give the signal I want Kendra, Robin, and Andrew to come after me." She went through the metal securtiy door. Slowly she walked up the isle.

Spike's voice interupted her walk,"The Red Queen knows we're here. She's locked onto us," He stated. Buffy nodded and started walking again. The lights on the walls suddenly popped on. Buffy stopped instanly and held her gun tighter. Spike spoke again,"I'ts alright. The lights are automated."

Buffy resumed her way to the end of the hall and stopped at the door. She placed a device on the keypad next to it,"Alright Spike. Figure out this code."

He started typing something and then numbers stared appearing on the device she had put on the keypad. In a minute, the code was there and the door opened. She stepped into a dimly lit room. Signaling to the others to follow, Robin picked up the big bag that he'd been carrying the whole time and followed the other two through the door. When they were halfway through the room the door closed behind Buffy who was surprised at what was happening. The door behind them closed as well.

Robin dropped the bagged as a green laser light came on at the end of the hallway. Buffy voice came through Spike's walky talky,"What's going on?"

Spike shook his head as he typed quickly on the computer,"I don't know! Some bloody defense system was activated after we opened the door."

"Hurry up! Open the doors back up," shouted Willow. She was looking straigt at the laser through the window in the door,"Somthing's killing them in there!"
Robin quickly jumped for Andrew making them hit the ground as the lazer whizzed across the room. Robin looked at Andrew who was holding his hand up. The hand had all the fingers sliced cleanly off along with part of the hand. He then looked at Kendra, just as part of her head fell to the ground followed by the rest of her.
Tara saw what was happening as well. She quickly grabbed Willow away from the door. Willow had tears running down her cheeks, but didn't look sad. Tara held Willow's head to her shoulder so that they both didn't see anything more of what was happening.

When Spike finally got the door opened, the looked inside. there were little pieces of Robin everywhere and at some point, Andrew has his head sliced cleanly off. Buffy stood at the end of the hallway just inside the other door. She looked fine, but extremely pale as she observed what was in front of her."We need to finish the mission," she sputtered.

Oz was on the other end with everyone else,"Are you kidding me? I'm not going in there! That's a death sentence!"

Spike nodded at Buffy, and slowly emerged into the room with his former comrades,"H-her defenses are d-down now. She won't do anything else," he muttered to them as he made his way to the bag that Robin had left on the floor. He didn't seem all that assured. He reached down for the bag slowly. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jerked around in time to see Willow helping him with the bag.

Willow had liked the feeling of being in Tara's embrace, but realized that part of this was her fault and reluctantly pulled away to go help Spike.If I get out of this place alive, I'll have to divorce my fake husband and ask her out.

They made it to the end of the hall. Dawn, who had been standing next to Oz, knew that she should have been helping Spike but figured she should stay with the other two since Willow already went to help him. They watched in silence as Buffy lead the other two into a room with a big, round machine in the middle. Spike and Buffy started unpacking the bag. Just as soon as they started putting they're equipment on the machine, a red hologram formed into a little girl.

"Stop. You have no idea what you're doing. You are in grave danger. You must get out now," said the hologram.

Buffy was taking another peice out of the bag,"Don't listen to her. She's a holographic form of the red queen."

The hologram turned to her and said with an confident voice,"You're all going to die down here." Just as soon as she said that, Spike hit a button and the power went down in the whole place.
Door's are opening. Water is pooring out onto the floor of hallway's and the lab's are quiet.
Thirty seconds later, everything turns back on. Buffy removed an electronic box. At Willow's weird look she answered,"If we shut her down and remove her power source, she won't be able to boot back up. All the door are unlocked now. Let's get out of here stat."
Sorry guys. That's all. I really hope you're enjoying this. You haven't left much feedback. But thank you people who have left feedback. I know it's slow but when it starts getting to be less people on the team you'll see more interaction between Tara and Willow, as this fic progresses. Next chapter should have something interesting between them. It tells us why Tara entered when she did.--tru2urheart

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (Updated 07/15/05)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:38 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I've never seen the movie, so this whole scenario is foreign to me. You writing style allows me to follow along even though I'm completely unfamiliar with the plot - and I'm really enjoying it.

For some reason, I'm catching an "Aliens" vibe from it, but I think it's the scientific-futuristic-almost apocalyptic aspect of the story.

I particularly liked Tara telling Willow that she would protect her. You are very good with keeping the plot moving without removing the beginnings of W/T (which at this point is secondary to survival) - it's tough to balance this genre with a budding romance without making it seem forced or trite. From what I've read so far, I think you'll be able to balance it nicely.

Hope that helps with some of the feedback craving. (I'm still new to this board and having quite figured out all the tricks of quoting and whatnot, so, while it's not flashy, please know it's sincere).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:23 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey Ariel!

I know the feeling with the feedback *g*, so I try to leave feedback to every story I read. And here it goes:

Quote:
know it's slow but when it starts getting to be less people on the team you'll see more interaction between Tara and Willow, as this fic progresses.

So, more people are gonna die??? Who would have thought... :p

I think you really get the vibe of the film and the W/T.moment was very cute. Well, kinda, you know with the three beeing killed...

Quote:
Willow had liked the feeling of being in Tara's embrace, but realized that part of this was her fault and reluctantly pulled away to go help Spike.If I get out of this place alive, I'll have to divorce my fake husband and ask her out.

Well first. God plans. Yes, plural. First: getting out alive. Second: get divorced (or whatever) third: ask Tara out!

I don't get why it is partly Willows fault, but I think that later this question will be answered.
And I have the feeling that Willow knows a lot more of what is happening down there...

Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:30 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dude.. this is an awesome fic idea! I've seen both resident evil's and love both of them!

I think your story follows the movie damn well.. of course with its own necessary twists, which makes it even better. I'm trying to see the buffy characters in the roles of the movie characters, and I just can't place it, but it's all good. As long as you've got the plot down, its easy to form the characterization and stuff in my head. I dunno.. its all good.

Anyways.. I really like it so far, and I'm curious to see how in depth you get, because hell.. loongass story :lol
That's not a bad thing though ;)

So, I'm looking forward to read more soon :D

Ashleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:39 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'm new in the board i've been just reading and not posting till i saw this fic then i really had to say something cause its never been done before. I personally love resident evil 1 and two and hopefully they'll make a third one explaining project alice so go on with your bad self on this one. It's very interesting to see favorite characters being killed off and the best part is that you're making me guess every time who's next? I know you can't make neither willow or tara die but damn its a dead party. Why do you have to kill the black person first? lol :dance

Update real soon.

Wonder who's next?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:12 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Yikes. I really like the game Resident Evil, but the movie is just creepy. I mean, it's one thing to blow a zombie's head in your computer, but seeing a man being sliced to bits is a whole different ball game. I haven't seen the second one, the first freaked me out enough, I think.

This kind of movie makes me jumpy and I think it's much worse than any war movie with lots of blood and death. Maybe because the threat is more frightening than the real thing. And I didn't like the big monster thing, it gave the whole movie a surreal Steven Spielberg effect. A zombie-making virus I can understand, but the monster just ruined the scene.

Now your fic, I really liked it. :applause You have a good style, nice and smooth. Plus, you didn't actually get into the gory details of the guys being sliced to death, but I could still imagine it well enough - without the freaky factor.

I'm wondering just how many of those people are going to survive. Willow and Tara is a given, but in the movie practically the whole military crew got killed. What about Oz? You didn't get much into him, is he like the creepy fake husband in the movie? And I'm still trying to figure out Tara's whole in the story (besides the obvious one, that is)

This is my unnecessarily wordy way of saying: I love it, more soon? :pray

Rob

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" - Ephesians 6:12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:56 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Ariel!
I'm loving the fic! I'm a big fan of Resident Evil.. the movie and the game, and you are doing a wonderful job of this fic!~ yeah, just to side track for a second, if anyone in here especially enjoyed resident evil because of Milla Jovavich (the main actress) please watch the fifth element where she has orange hair and is sooo totally cute! Anyways, back to the fic, I agree that you are doing a wonderful job with the fic, with both capturing the resident evilness, and the Willow/Tara ness! Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:30 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I like your idea for a fic. I'm a big fan of the zombie genre and enjoyed Resident Evil as the "Aliens" of zombie films. I think the Buffy characters could work well in a zombie story, but you're sticking so close to the movie that I've lost the characters in the movie, i.e. I can see the movie characters here, but not the Buffy characters, except for a tiny hint of W/T.

While the laser trap was one of the worst mistakes of the film, it does offer an opportunity for you to focus on the smaller number of remaining characters. Don't be afraid to diverge from the movie's plot and keep some of the qualities of the Buffy characters. For example, does Willow still know a lot about computers and could that play into how they handle the Red Queen?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:44 am 
3. Flaming O

Hope ya enjoy it.
Buffy removed an electronic box. At Willow's weird look she answered,"If we shut her down and remove her power source, she won't be able to boot back up. All the door are unlocked now. Let's get out of here stat."
Meanwhile...
"Why should we have to wait out here while they have all the fun," Anya asked.

Cordelia hung her head and squeezed her hands tightly,"You call that fun? Fun is shopping for clothes and sleeping in, which I didn't get to do. Someone woke me from my beauty sleep with that stupid emergency call in."

Xander grinned knowingly. Anya on the other hand couldn't stay as quiet,"Yeah. Your not the only one it annoyed. It interupted my orgasm time with Xan..." Xander quickly covered her mouth.

He blushed as he looked around,"Maybe we all need some sleep."

"Getting a little naughty with a co-worker there Xand,"Fatih gave him an evil smile,"Go you."

"Can we talk about something other than your private lives," asked Angel.

Riley looked at him. He didn't much like Angel,"If they want to talk about their private lives, let them. You don't have to listen."

Shaking her head, Sam addressed the group while the two argued on,"Their both still at eachother's throats because of the whole incident they had during our last mission." Everyone rolled their eyes. Just then the power went out. Lights all around them went down.

Everyones' guns went up pointing in all different directions,"Calm down yo," Faith called,"They just shut it down for a minute. Remember, that was our mission." Guns relaxed and the lights were back on in another 20 seconds.

They all relaxed until they heard the clink of metal on cement. They looked toward where the sound had come from. Riley lifts his gun,"I'll go." Everyone nodded. He started slowly down the isle of tanks. Looking past each one. He heard the sound again and turned toward that area. Slowly he made his way to the source of the sound.

He saw a mini metal tank full of air roll in front of him. He gripped his gun tightly and turned the corner. There stood a woman. She looked like she'd been through alot. Riley relaxed a little bit,"Hey, I found a survivor! She's over here," As he said these words, she kept walking closer to him,"Hey, it's alright. I'm a frien..." He didn't even get all the words out. She lunged forward and bit his hand hard,"Ahhh. What are you doing?"

He pushed her off of him and she landed on her butt about 3 yards away. She got up just as Faith, Angel, Sam, Cordelia, Xander, and Anya come up. Faith looks at him weird, What the hell is happening over here?"

He looked at her,"She's crazed. She bit me! Took a chunk of skin right out of me. Everyone get back away from her. You too, Sam."

"Get back or I'll shoot," Shouted Angel. She moved toward him,"I mean it. I'll shoot!" She kept moving toward him.

Faith stepped up and shot her with the machine gun. The woman flew back into a pile of soft insullation,"That should do it,"Faith deadpanned, Sam was wrapping Riley's wound by now.

Buffy rushed over to them,"What happened? We heard shooting!"

"We found a survivor,"Angel said.

Buffy looked confused,"And you shot her?! I know these people have a right to be cranky after what's happened, but she couldn't have bothered you that much!"

Riley looked at her,"She was insane! She bit me! She didn't try to shoot me, or punch and kick me. She bit me," He couldn't seem to get off that subject.

"She bit you," asked Dawn. Riley nodded,"And she drew blood? Okay, let me just express my opinion with a well deserved, eew."

Xander looked over where the person had landed,"Hey! She's gone."

"What? I shot her in the chest like, 6 times,"Fatih shouted.

Everyone started looking around. Oz looked at Buffy,"I think we should get out of here."

The woman came up behind Riley and tried to bite him again the whole room was filling with people. These weren't ordinary people. A man dragged a sludge hammer behind him as his broken ankle cracked each time he walked on it.

Spike yelled out," What are these bloody things?"

While guns were going non- stop, Riley was trying to open the elevator door,"No. That's not the code. Damn it."

Sam came up and pulled him away from it. She quickly typed in the code and the doors opened only to reveal more of the zombie like creatures. She was quickly taken into it and vanished in a crowd of the living dead.

"Sam!"Riley yelled.

Willow heard guns blazing all around, but had gotten seperated from the group. At the same time, Tara had gone off on her own little adventure. Except she seemed to know what she was looking for.
Willow had traveled far from the group by now. She remembered this place somehow. She kept having flashbacks of things she didn't quite understand.

Flashback

"I can get you access codes, keys, the works," Willow said. She was somewhere outside the mansion talking to some guy,"But it's going to cost you."

The man answered,"Name your price."

End Flashback
She had to figure this out. Just then, a man came out of nowhere. He attacked her just like the ones that were down stairs had. Without thinking she did a spin kick in the air and knocked him down. Before he got up, she instinctivly broke his neck. How did I do that? I mean, I can't remember anything. How did I know how to do that? Well, it's possible that my body can act on instinct, well, it's possible for any body to act on instinct. Actually not every body, because some bodies are dead and... A noise cut her thoughts short. She looked down a hall that was lined with a bunch of small cages. She quickly looked around for something she could use as a weapon.

A gun was in it's holster on the dead man's belt. Very slowly she grabbed for it just as another sound was made at the end of the hall. She took the gun and put it out in front of her. She then realized what the cages were. They were kennels for dogs. Really big kennels for really big dogs.Something moved into the doorway.

"Shit!"
Tara was in a room full of desks. She seemed to be looking at the desks trying to find a certain one. She looked from desk to desk, slowly making her way to different offices.
A huge dog emerged into her site. The only thing she noticed before it started for her, was that is to looked dead.

She ran into another room and locked the door. The dog jumped up into the window but didn't get through. She truned around and sighed before opening her eyes to see nine more of them. She put the gun out in front of her and shot them one by one in the head. Only one was left when she ran out of ammo. She quickly walked up the wall and kicked into the dogs face.
Tara had finally come to the last office that had desks. She found that it was really quiet. She didn't like that one bit. At the end of the section of desks she found a name tag on the last desk. It read,"Donald 'Donny' Maclay". She searched through papers and things before it occured to her that someone was watching from behind. She turned around to face the owner of the desk.

"D-Donny," Tara sputtered. He slowly came closer. She took a step forward. He attacked but before he could do anything else Willow snapped his neck from behind.
Hope ya like it and I hope you see more of the Buffy Characters instead of the resident evil characters. Sorry to leave ya hangin but I have stuff to do. I'll update in every two days just like I have been.-- tru2urheart.

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (Updated 07/17/05)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:56 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Well, here we go with the zobie action.

You really got the vibes from the movie(s).

I wonder what Willow and Tara are up to. They both seem to know a lot more (well, in Willows case not KNOW, but ... subconsiously know..) then Buffy and the gang.

You got the characters really good.

Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:48 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

awsm ,awsm i love it i guess that this fic will take forever to complete if you're willing to make a sequel based on the second and your own just from previews of the third feel free to kill off everyone but you know who at any time. GREAT UPDATE.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:04 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I should've started reading this sooner. But better late than never i guess. :-D This an awesome fic!!!! :bounce I absolutely loved the movie Resident Evil and to make the movie for the Buffy characters is a great idea. :bounce I especially love all the Willow/Tara bits. They still fall for each other even with all the freakiness goin on around them. :sigh Oh! and Hells yeah!!! Willow kicks zombie ass!! :applause And what's up with Tara snoopin around those desks? What is she lookin for? What's the story with her? :confused And Willow killin Donny was a veeerrrryy nice thing to read. :-D I probably liked that a little too much. :fallen But hey! After watchin that asshole in the Family episode, who wouldn't like to beat the crap outta him? :punish Anyways...very cool updates. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully with some :wtkiss ...I'll even be happy with some cuddles. But PLEASE don't keep us waiting too long. :pray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:37 am 
3. Flaming O

Hope ya enjoy it.
"D-Donny," Tara sputtered. He slowly came closer. She took a step forward. He attacked but before he could do anything else Willow snapped his neck from behind. Willow looked down at the body of a man she somehow recognized. Then she looked up to find herself looking into a pair of deep blue eyes. The eyes started to water a bit and before she knew it they were both on there knees, Willow holding Tara. Tara cried into her shoulder.

Willow wished this could last, but if they wanted to live she had to find some things out. She lifted Tara's head from her shoulder,"Who was he," she gently asked.

"My brother. He was supposed to get something that would bring this coorperation down. It's full of things that shouldn't even be messed with. He was going to get a sample of the t-virus. A very illegal sort of thing. I don't really know much about it except that it would finally be proof enough that The Initiative thinks their ahead of the law,"She said.

"My brother had a contact. Someone who could give him full access to the t-virus,"Tara finished.

Willow looked over at the body,"What happened?"

"I don't know. Maybe they tricked him or betrayed him. Then I heard something happened down here so I came to investigate. If those people had been efficient they would have seen right past my fake badge. If I could just get my hands on the person that was supposed to help my brother..."She shook her head.

"You don't know who it was,"Willow asked.

"No."
Flashback

"I can get you access codes, keys, the works," Willow said. She was somewhere outside the mansion talking to Donny Maclay,"But it's going to cost you."

Donny answered,"Name your price."

End Flashback
She shook her head. Then she gave Tara a hug and said,"Come on. Let's get back to the other's before anymore of these things decides to come after us."They start off for the queens chamber through the route they were supposed to have taken.

"Ok. Not the type of thing you see normally. Spike, can you find anything in the database about this,Buffy asked. Spike was researching on his mini computer. He shook his head no.

Willow and Tara came up from another entrance through a door. All guns pointed towards them as they entered,"Don't shoot. Help us close the door. They're right behind us," yelled Tara trying hard to close the door. Xander went over to help as well as Dawn and Willow. Together they closed it.

Willow looked around. She pointed at the door near Anya,"Can we go out that door?"

"No it's blocked as well. We need to make a plan. Someone has to go out there and distract them or sometihng. I'll even do it," Danw tried suggest.

Buffy looked at her sternly,"You're the youngest of the group and the newest. I'm not letting you go out there. Especially alone. Not to mention that you're my little sister and if it wern't for the commander, you woulnd't be on this team or on the field because I wouldn't allow it."

Tara broke the tension,"How about through there?" She pointed towards the thick security doors.

"There's no fuckin way outta that bitch's chamber, yo. Plus, I don't fancy a nice walk down death row like those three did," Faith pointed towards the peices of Robin, Andrew, and Kendra,"Kendra was a great friend of mine. The stupid bitch, Red Queen would pay for that if she was anything but a computer."

Willow looked at Faith then grabbed the bag with the electronic box in it and started heading towards the computer. Xander looked after her like she was insane,"What are you doing. There's no exit that way."

Anya stood beside him,"I think I know what she's about to do." Xander made a gues and started after her to stop her, but Anya held him back,"Wild, man eating bunnies aren't going to stop her."

Everyone followed after Willow. Buffy stopped her before she took the computer out of the bag,"We can't turn her back on. We don't know what she'll do."

Willow looked at her,"She's our only exit out of here,"She turned to Spike," Is there a way you can make sure she doesn't try anything?"

"Well, if I hook this cable here and...,"He worked for a minute, then pulled out a control,"There. If she tries anything I'll fry her with this button."

Suddenly a red hologram appeared and then dissapeared,"There you are. I warned you."

"Give me that funcking remote! I'm gonna fry her ass!!" Faith was held back strongly by Anya and Xander.

"I told you what would happen. A part of my programming is disabled, may I ask why?"

It was Buffy who spoke,"For insurance. If ya don't help us out then you don't get to stay on. We'll fry you. Now if you'll be so kind to give us an exit, we'll be glad to leave ya alone."

Oz had been quiet through this whole thing but he wanted to get to the point,"What happened down here?"

The computer spoke as everyone gave their attention to it,"An experiment had been developed called the t-virus. It was a major medical breakthrough. It made dead cells reproduce living cells and make the body active once again even after death. But something went wrong with the chemicals and it didn't quite work the way they hoped it would."

"It brought the body back to moving form, but it didn't quite keep the souls that are originally what we have. The person has already moved on son the body is brought back with only the simplest motor functions. Mainly, the need to feed."

Cordelia spoke up this time,"So how do we kill them?"

"Snapping the top of the pinal column or direct damage to the head are the most efficient ways," it answered.

"You mean shoot them in the head,"Angel said.

"Now we have a bunch of living corpses ut there trying to eat us,"Cordelia laid it down,"What was the nearest exit did you say?"

Willow looked at Tara and they both knew that this was not going to be easy. Nothing mattered anymore except the crew and them, and of course,Survival.
Hope ya like the update. I'll post another update asap, but i'm going on a trip for two weeks so, unless I have a com,puter there which I probably will but unless I have one it might take me awhile to post. --tru2urheart

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (Updated 07/19/05)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:02 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hmm interesting...

So Willow was Donnys contact... If she was able to provide Donny with all those things she must have been quite important and powerful.

It's a good thing that Willow first rescues Tara and then comforts her.

Tara's no cop, but what is she?

At least they know now how to effectively kill those things.

Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:04 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Great story! Mmm....I'm a person of few words...and right now being really late and my eyes itching from sleep....well, the only thing that pops in my mind right now is that willow probably made the program or helped, and tara obvioulsy wants to shut it down for obvious reasons. So they are teaming together, and the other ppl, meaning Buffy's team, don't know squat on wats happening...wow, so much for being a person of few words...well, i'm off to sleep...or off to see if there are more updates to other stories. Don't stop writting...^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:37 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I don't say this to be mean but i hope that Oz dies next in this one. I usually enjoyed his layed back rockstar tude and the fact that he was quiet. he would of made a good b/f for some other girl but in here his zombie food worthy. Just make sure that they don't seperate these guys off when everyone else dies, cause you can make your second one but take a different way from resident evil:apocalypse and make it your own borrowing a couple of ideas making the next one if there is a next one as enjoyable (although slow, worth waiting for) as this one.

UPDATE SOON

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:21 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Ok, first off.. I'm still very much loving this fic! I love how it is so much like he movie, yet not like it at all.. yeah try to figure that one out! Secondly, I'm a little confused.. I mean I'm searching through all my Buffy memories, and I don't know who Sam is! Is Sam an actual Buffy character? I mean, I'm going to feel really stupid if it is someone important in the show, but maybe you just made Sam up.. I don't know! I know I'm a huge Buffy fan.. and I don't remember a Sam!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:46 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Sam would be Rileys wife. She was only on one episode in sixth season, if I remember correctly.

Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:19 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Oh ok.. makes sense.. thanks a bunch Insanity! I only watched that episode once... twice at most! I don't really watch the episodes a lot unless Willow/Tara are in them! So, it makes sense that I didn't recognize the name! But I got to say, if that was by memory, then you are one awesome Buffy fan!

Haha, again, wonderful fic! Loving it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:57 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

G'day Ariel.

It's a ripper of a story you've got going here. C'mon, who doesn't love a good zombie movie. Love the concept, and it'll be interesting to see how you alter the storyline from that of the movie. I'm glad to see some more of the Buffyverse characterisations coming out now. The idea of Cordelia and Anya as special ops soldiers just cracks me up.

Quote:
If I get out of this place alive, I'll have to divorce my fake husband and ask her out.

Great line. Yes Willow, you'll have to divorce your fake husband.

Let's see: we've lost Robin, Kendra, Andrew and Sam so far. Who's the next to be zombie chow? You've got plenty of prospects.

Willow Rosenburg, zombie fighter extrodinaire! Get down with your bad self! But being Willow, she just has to follow up with this little gem of willowbabble.

Quote:
How did I do that? I mean, I can't remember anything. How did I know how to do that? Well, it's possible that my body can act on instinct, well, it's possible for any body to act on instinct. Actually not every body, because some bodies are dead and...

Please, keep it coming. You're inspiring me to perhaps do a W/T version of Dawn of the Dead. :-D

PS. Insanity was right about Sam being Riley's missus, and that she only appeared in one episode of S6.

Paul.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:48 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

luv4willtara wrote:
But I got to say, if that was by memory, then you are one awesome Buffy fan!

Thx! Well, I guess I am. From the first episode to the end.

And thince then I'm living in the wonderful realm of fanfiction *g*

Insanity

Last edited by Insanity on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:42 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hope ya enjoy it.
Willow looked at Tara and they both knew that this was not going to be easy. Nothing mattered anymore except the crew and them, and of course,Survival.

"Over at the end wall of my chamber there is a piece of flooring that hasn't been cemented down. Under it is access to the main electrical tunnels.I would be careful though. They will eventually find their way to it," the red queen made sure they had opened it before saying,"Good luck."

The team went over to where Buffy was.The Red Queen had told the truth. The electrical tunnels were right below them.One by one each person dropped the short distance into the tunnel, starting with Tara and ending with Buffy. They walked along the long tunnels without word until Oz felt the need to speak,"We're going around in circles."

"No we're not. This is the right way,"Angel replied. He was holding his gun out like most of the rest of the team.

"No, we've been this way before,"Oz started to circle around,"We're going in circles."

Spike turned around and came face to face with the short, spikey haired man,"This is the route the bloody computer gave us."

Oz started to object, but Buffy jumped in,"We have to keep moving. You realize those things are right behind us? I don't know about you, but I don't feel like being Zombie lunch. I... Eew, what is that smell?"

Just then more zombies came through the tunnels. They were coming every which way. One comes from the back of Riley and bites his hand again. Willow looks up and spots some giant tubes,"Everyone, up on the tubing," Tara comes over to Willow and is about to help her up when Willow instead, grabs her and pushes her up, but not before whispering,"Help everyone else first, I'll be fine."

Tara whispered back,"I believe in you." Willow looks straight into sapphire eyes and gives a quick smile and nod before helping her the rest of the way up. Next came Anya, which Xander helped her up before getting up himself. Riley was right behind Angel when Sam popped up outta the mess.

"Sam?" Riley's eyes were full of hope before Sam tried to take another chunk out of him. He closed his eyes and shot her in the head knowing she wouldn't want to be like that.

Cordelia was lost in the crowd and was shooting till her last bullet. Angel made a grab for her hand from up above,but the crowd of zombie's took her down before she could get up. Willow squeezed her eyes shut tight then opened them again to finish her task.God, I can't let anyone else die. Especially Tara. Geez, I'm getting close to being eaten by a bunch of dead scientists and my hormones are still taking over my brain. Plus, I think I'm kinda Gay.

Willow helped him up, then Dawn, Spike, Oz, Faith and finally Buffy, before she took Tara's hand and got up herself.

The traveled down the tubes until they cam to an open area where they had to cross a bridge like set of pipes. As they crossed the dead leaped up to get them. Riely sat at the edge squeezing blood from his wounded hand,"You like that do you? You cost me alot already. Might as well let you take what's left."

He traveled across the pipes, When Spike was the last one he started to cross, but then the pipes broke. They fell into the crowd of undead. Spike quickly climbs up the other side. Willow looks back being the last one to cross safely,"Spike, hold on."

"No. Go on. Leave me hear. I'm not going to make it out of this," he yelled from the other side of the room. Before she could protest he yelled again, more fierce,"Go!"

He pulled out his hand gun. It had one last bullet,"Oh, that's just grand." He took the gun's end and put it in his mouth. One of the zombies was climbing up the pipes after him. We see Willow pause as she hears a single gun shot from the back of the tunnels. She let's a tear fall and Tara pauses to let her regain her composer. Willow nods and Tara grabs her hand andsoftly caresses it before they try to catch up to the rest of the group.
Spike had the gun held out in front of himand the zombie slipped from the pipes with a hole in his head,"You're going to have to work for you're bloody food." He started to crawl back the way they had come from.
The group came out at the end of a laboratory. They helped Riley down slowly and then started on their way. Willow paused at the end of a room and looked through the window. She started seeing people flying past her. People that used to work here.
Flashback

A man in a suit is carrying a thing of blue and green fluid in small glass containers and putting it in a case. Another one is taking a sample of the blue and injecting it into a rabbit. The rabbit becomes mean and uncontrolable until the man injects a similar fluid, except green, into it and it instantly calms down.

End Flashback
Willow's eyes go wide as she's brought back into the real world by Tara's voice,"Are you okay, Willow?"

"There's a cure! There's a cure for the virus. We can help you Riley." She charged into the room and unlocks another door. Everyone else follows. She goes into the room and goes to where the virus is. It isn't there!
A rumble starts in the empty tunnels as the wall starts to crack and a monster emerges, with long claws looking around. The same exact thing that Willow had seen in the tank down in the place known as dining hall B. It looks fiercely around before continuing on, cracking the wall as it takes each step.

Hope ya like it. It has quite a few cliff hangers, but it will all be answered. Feedback is apreciated. Thank you so much. My vacation is over so I should be able to start updating regularly again. --tru2urheart.

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (Updated 08/2/05)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:13 am 
10. Troll Hammer

G'day all.

Well, another scooby bites the dust. Cordy's gone, with nary a dying quip to be heard. At least she went down fighting.

Trust Oz to be the one to pick up on the fact that they are lost. Canine sense of direction? :-D I've kind of got the feeling that the Red Queen is giving them the shaft, since they were following her directions.

Riley get bitten again. Useless tosser. I guess zombies like the tast of cardboard. :-D

Quote:
He pulled out his hand gun. It had one last bullet,"Oh, that's just grand."

I quite liked that. Seemed a very Spike-ish thing to say.

Keep the carnage coming,
Paul.

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (Updated 08/2/05)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey!

Another update, that's good. But (oh God, there's a BUT.. *g*)

Well, I think the update isn't "ready". The whole update is kinda rushed, there are some mistakes, and I don't get the vibe I had the parts before.

I really don't wanna be a bitch here.. I really like this story and I simply know you can do a lot better!!!

Okay, so Cordy's down, too. I really wouldn't miss Oz that much you know. All he ever does is whine...

I really liked Spike. Like Darth Pacula said. It's a very spike-ish thing to say.

Still like me??? :-D :-D

Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hope ya enjoy it.
New Notes:You all will like this update I hope. It has something extra special. I'm sorry I was rushed last update, but that part of the movie was pretty rushed in my opinion. I kinda took a part of the movie right there. There isn't anymore rushing though. Also, I still like ya insanity and thanks for the comment. There should be alot more W/T goodness AFTER this chapter. ALOT more!
"There's a cure! There's a cure for the virus. We can help you Riley." She charged into the room and unlocks another door. Everyone else follows. She goes into the room and goes to where the virus is. It isn't there!
A rumble starts in the empty tunnels as the wall starts to crack and a monster emerges, with long claws, looking around. The same exact thing that Willow had seen in the tank down in the place known as dining hall B. It looks fiercely around before continuing on, cracking the wall as it takes each step.
Willow looks around the little lab. The case that she had seen with the virus was gone. The only thing left was a few traces that it actually had been there. Like the needle they used to put the virus into the rabbit's bloodstream.

The young girl that had floated over into the window stood up in the corner she made her way over slowly before anyone could notice and bit Oz in the shoulder."Ahh." Buffy shoots her quickly in the head. Oz is tending to his shoulder. Willow takes a cloth and puts it on the wound.

She looked back at the rest of the team. Dawn was sitting down next to Faith on the steps. Anya and Xander were supporting an almost fully pale Riley. He was getting even worse by the minute, and Buffy and Angel were both holding their guns pointing them straight up at the moment. Tara was right next to Willow, looking concerned.

Oz was about to say something when he stopped. He looked like he was in a daze.

Willow knew that look. She had had it many times when she had seen pieces of her life working for the company. Like the flashback with Donny.
Oz's Flashback

"I can get you access codes, keys, the works," Willow said. She was somewhere outside the mansion talking to Donny Maclay,"But it's going to cost you."

Donny answered,"Name your price."

Oz was using a listener like those you see in spy movies. He was hiding in the bushes.

"You must promise me that you'll bring The Initiative down,"Willow continued,"I want them gone. Their hurting people."

Donny smiled,"You got it."
Oz is getting out of bed with Willow asleep right next to him. He gets dressed in some gear and writes on a little notepad on the dresser,'All your dreams come true today, Willow.' Then he leaves.
Oz is down in The Hive. He is putting the virus into the box along with the equal amount of anti-virus. He closes the case and takes another glass sample of the virus and throws it, quickly shutting the door. He runs through the offices and shuts the door sealing the train station to the mansion off.

End Flashback

Willow looks at Oz with wide eyes. What did you see, she wonder to herself. Willow takes a slow step toward him. She seems unsure,"Oz?" He snaps out of his vision. Looking at her with an almost cruel smile. She looks down and sees a gun on a stool. Quickly she reaches for it, but Oz gets ther first and grabs Tara. Pointing the gun at Tara's head. Willow looks at him,"You did this."

"I did it for you. I made it to the train, but I didn't know that the stupid bitch of a computer had defenses outside The Hive,"Oz said slowly advancing toward the door. Everyone else was now next to Willow. Angel and Buffy had guns pointing at Oz,"If you shoot, I'll shoot and you lose two more people," he looks at Willow and speaks agian,"We can still get out of here. We can still be together. The virus is on the train. We can sell it and live happily ever after."

She shakes her head 'no'. He tilts his head, now right next to the door,"Fine. I'll get it and live happy and you all can die." He opens the door and throws Tara back into the room. Quickly he shuts and locks the door.

Willow looks down,"Shit!"

"Fuck this," yells Faith. She goes over to an axe that had come out of an emergency case. She grabs it and goes for the window. Before she tries to pick at it with the pointed end, she sees that whoever was in here before seemed to have tried the same thing,"Shit." She reapets Willow's short, but known sentence.

"Well, that's just great,"Dawn finally says,"He's going to get away with all of this and we're stuck in here with a bunch of zombies out there. Of course we can't really get out there so it doesn't matter. We'll just starve to death. We have plenty of water. It seems that this place flooded," She said looking down at the water that everyone was standing in,"Well, at least someone lives."

"He's not exactly going to get away," the Red Queen suprises everyone by speaking through the computer in the corner," There's something out there that's more dangerous then the walking dead." The computer screen shows the train station camera.
Oz runs into the train station quikly locking the door behind him. He goes over to the second train car and pulls a silver case from a pile of old junk in the corner of the car. He took the case and unlocked it.

Taking a sample of the anti- virus out he took the cloth Willow had put over his wound and uses it to put pressure on his arm. He flicks his arm until a vein is seen. He takes the needle, but before he puts it in something sounds, like a clap of thunder. Looking around he doesn't see anything until it's too late. The monster jumps down on him and eats.
"What is that thing. It's worse than bunnies," says Anya in a worried, squeaky voice.

"It's an earlier version of the t-virus. It is a sample of the virus being injected into direct living tissue. Now that it has fed on living prey, it will become a faster, much stronger hunter. It's only minutes before it finds you," states the Red Queen in a normal tone.

Buffy's eyes widen,"Well, then get us out of here." She looks back at the screen but the creature was gone. She looks at the door," I don't want be creature food. Especially like that. Eew."

The Red Queen wasn't about to make it that easy,"I can give you the code, but I cannot allow the virus to leave The Hive. You must kill who is infected."

"It's five by five. The anti- virus is right there on the train," Faith tried.

"I cannot take risk. It may not work. I must be insured that the virus will not leave this place."

Riley had enough,"Just do it." He handed the axe to Willow, then dropped to his knees in the water waiting for it.

"I can't,"Willow shook her head.

The pressure was on. Suddenly the creature was at one of the windows. It slammed into the glass, but the glass didn't break. It kept trying,"It's reinforced glass, but it won't hold for long. You must do it." The Red Queen pressed.

Willow shook her head. Tara looked at her worriedly. The Red Queen pressed again,"Do it!" Willow lifted the axe and smashed the computer screen. The team looked at the window. It was cracked but the creature was gone. The door suddenly opened. Slowly as ever it revealed what was behind it.
Hope you like it. I know, I know. I have this thing for cliff hangers. But the less feedback I get the longer ya wait so hopefully that'll persuade more feedback. Thanx for the feedback so far.--tru2urheart

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil: Buffy Style (Updated 08/3/05)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:54 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

YES!

That was much better. And Oz is gone, too! :-D

I liked the last part with Riley. Personnaly I guess it's a mistake not to kill him, but it was good for the effect. And I guess he'll die anyway...

So and now I want W/T - goodness!!!

Insanity