The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: MY KICK ASS ENDING :)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:10 am 
I will never be able to listen to the song which gives this story its name again without thinking of your story...

I thought it was wonderful, thank you on a job well done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:28 am 
Nath - I'm sorry to tell you this -- but I try to always be honest...I'm sorry but I didn't like it at all - I did however LOVE it. tee hee. Thank you for an awesome story!! Can't wait for the epilogue.

:clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray let there be a sequel or another story of some sort...

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 7:36 am 
:cool your fic was so awesome!! and although i am :cry it was truly great. I hope you write another soon :heart

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:16 am 
Just some replies for now, hopefully i should have the epilogue up a little later tonight. :)

Michelle - Yeah Woo Hoo another Ross and Rachel fan, I'm definitely one of those and yeah thatb scene was kinda running through my mind as i wrote it :) Thanks for your feedback it has been greatly appreciated :)

Patricia - Well i would have been happy if you only liked it :) Now i'm extra happy you loved it :) I can tell you i have another fic in the works and hopefully the first part will be up on either Thursday night or Friday :)

C - Already over, i've been writing it for two months now :) And as i will promise to every kitten here that i have some more writing in me yet :)

Steph - I bet you were just looking for an excuse to use the icon. :) I'm a bit of a real world enthuist, though i don't mind reading some of the buffyverse stuff :)

Areslei - Glad it made you happy, i'm glad the nice family was believable enough as most people write Tara's family as they were portrayed in the show. I may even introduce Tara's mother in my next fic :)

JD - Glad you liked the KICK ASS ENDING :grin nothing like confessing your undying love in the rain. :) As for the sequel, i know i hinted earlier but the new fic i'm writing will cover most of the areas i wanted to explore with a sequel and i don't want to ruin what i have here if the second one doesn't live up to standard. :)

Piper - You could've emailed me, i wrote it all in word and still have all the files saved to disk :) Glad it was good enuf for you to cut and paste so you could read it on the plane. :)

Ann-Marie - Glad you enjoyed the ending, i've actually not been to England though i know numerous people who have. Besides that i'm a raving sportaholic and whenever i watch the ashes cricket or wimbeldon it always rains without fail despite it being summer. From what i've been told is that our winters are like your summeres only it rains less here :)

Puff - They will always find each other :) I'm a bit of a sucker for happy ending so i'm gladed you liked it :)

Xita - I'm sure you've read a million of these so your feedback is always welcomed :) I can't say how happy i am that each update left you with a smile, it makes writing worth it when you know it helps make peoples day that little bit better :) And you hit the nail on the head with the being burnt out of ideas for this fic and i can confirm the rumours of a new fic, i'll be posting it soon, that is of course if you'll have me :)

LiangFeng - All good things must come to an end and unfortunately this fic has met its timely demise, i'm happy to see it go out on top before it started to wane and people lost interest. I don't have plans for a sequel atm but i always say, never say never :)

LeatherQueen - Thanks LQ, yeah i didn't want it to seem like Tara was the only one willing to sacrifice everything as i think their love was too overpowering in the end. :) Thanks again for reading :)

Trish - What can i say, i'm a hopeless romantic so the ending was gonna be nothing but :) and Yes they are finally together :)

MissQuirky - It was a hellava ride and i'm glad you came along. I'm glad you liked the ending and yes sadly they all do come to an end sometime, glad you enjoyed it :)

TareBearRS - Yeah twists and turns everywhere in the last few parts, i hope it kept you on the edge of your seat wanting to find out more. :) Yeah i'm a little sad as well that it has come to an end, this fic has been like a baby to me and i've watched it grown from its infancies to the part you just read. Thanks for coming along for the ride. :)

Lola - Thanks Girl, i know you been here since the start and i appreciate it :) And yeah standing in the rain confessing your love, i love those scenes :)

Snuggle79 - Your most welcome, also a return thanks for your feedback. :) I definitely have something else in store for you. :)

MadeinNZ - As tempting as the friends scenario was, i never really liked Emily so i wasn't going to copy a scene based on her and Ross, though a few Ross and Rachel scenes did come to mind but ah well... maybe next fic, and there will be one :)

frau rosenclay - he he thanks, i always take a trip down the Willow and Tara lane when i hear the song on the radio, I'm glad i'm not teh only poor sod who's heard it either :)

SlayerTazz - Well Miss Tazz i always say honesty is the best policy :) You been great girl, thanks. Just can't say no to the cute praying emoticon. :pray he he :)

Will - Thanks again, i loved writing this fic and the response for it has been phenominal which means i'd be a fool not to post another story :)

Well thats it for the replies for now, i'm of to get this epilogue finished up and posted sometime tonight. Love and peace to you all :)

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Epilogue
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:02 pm 
Finally it's all said and done and the curtain is finally drawn on this fic. The epilogue is only a small one, about half the size of a normal update but it wraps things up nicely. I hope you've enjoyed reading as much as i have writing and without much further ado...

Title - More than a Feeling

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - M15+ recommended for mature viewing audience. But hey I’m not ya mum so I ain’t gonna spank ya, unless ya want me too.

Disclaimer - These Char’s belong to Joss and ME and totally not mine.

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback - Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Epilogue set four years in the future back in Sunnydale.

Tara stood looking in the mirror in front of her. She played with her already nicely done hair a bit before spotting a tuxedo clad Donnie walk in behind her.

“You look beautiful already, you sure you’re ready for the big day?” Donnie asked as he eyed over the gown his sister was wearing.

“What do you mean, I should be asking you that, it’s your wedding day.” Tara smiled back as she got up and pulled her brother into a gentle loving hug.

“I know, sometimes I still pinch myself too make sure it’s all real.” Donnie smiled once again.

“It is, I can’t believe you gave up going to any college you wanted and possibly, no wait hold that definitely playing in the NFL just so you could stay in Sunnydale with Cordelia.” Tara went through the thoughts that were going through her head as she anxiously waited for the wedding between her brother and best friend.

“Well I can say I’m deliriously happy with my choice, you and Will showed me that when it comes to love it’s not always about what you have to sacrifice. It’s what you get to keep by making those sacrifices and I know for sure that having Cordy in my life is the best possible one I could have lead.” He grinned and pulled Tara into another brother/sister hug.

“I can’t believe me and Cordy are going to be sisters.” Tara squealed, “I’m so happy for you guys, you know that right?” Tara asked still in her jumpy state of excitement.

“Yeah I figured you were alright with it when you pulled me to the jewellers to pick out a ring, speaking of which, you all set up for tonight?” Donnie questioned the blonde.

“Of course but it’s not for you to worry about, this is your night so forget about me and I’ll tell you everything when you come back from your honeymoon.” Tara responded playfully by hitting him across the shoulder.

“Yeah right, well be on the phone to you the second we touch down.” He grinned at her. Tara knew she was beat, if it was the other way round, she wondered if she’d last that long. The eventually made their way out to mingle amongst guests as they waited for the ceremony to start.

……………

The ceremony had been short and sweet and the reception was filled with family and close friends. Of course it being Cordelia’s wedding, the small auditorium was packed to the rafters. The close knit group sat up front as the bridesmaids and best men. Anya sat wondering how it worked out that Cordelia had got to sit next to her man, Willow and Tara were making with the cuddles on the other side of her and she was left three chairs away from her man. “Lucky lesbians” She muttered to herself.

“I can’t believe you guys are married, first Xander and Anya, now you guys, Buffy and Angel are engaged seems like everyone’s getting married.” Tara pointed out with a smile.

“Everyone but you two.” Cordelia playfully pointed out Willow and Tara who were still trying to defy every law they could think of as the tried as hard as possible to push their two chairs into one.

“Were in no hurry, just finished college, we already know we’re gonna spend the rest of our lives together.’ Willow smiled up from her spot as she tried to lean in even closer to Tara.

“Hey Tara, is that your dad and Buffy’s mom dancing on the dance floor?” Cordelia pointed out as she had been watching for a few moment trying to see if it actually was them or not.

“Hey it is, and hey his grabbing her ass!” Buffy almost yelled out in shock at watching the goings on. Tara just giggled and gave a secret “Go dad” to herself, she knew he loved her mother and always would, but she knew he needed to be happy and was delighted to see him at least making an attempt to get on with his life.

“If they got married, would that mean we’d be sister’s?” Buffy asked, now intrigued by the situation.

“I guess so, step sisters I think.” Tara answered as she lulled over it for a moment.

“Cool, go mom.” She clapped her hands giddily together.

“Hey, she’s my sister first.” Cordelia snapped in before smiling at Tara’s direction.

“Hey you can all be my sisters… and brothers.” She smiled in the direction of the guys at the other end of the table.

“Sweetie I don’t want to be sisters, it would mean I couldn’t do this.” Willow smiled as she brought her mouth to Tara’s ear and let her tongue snake out over the delicate skin the surrounded the earlobe.

“Oh were sisters, just a different kind.” Tara smiled at Willow who laughed at Tara’s observation.

“Hey can I be a different kind of sister too?” Anya asked confused, not really understanding the difference and then not understanding why she saw Willow and Tara trying really hard to stop laughing.

“What, well can I?” Anya asked, still a little confused over it all and quite frankly it was starting to piss her off. Tara saw her friend’s reaction and leant over to whisper something in Anya’s ear before her face contorted and then showed an understanding look.

“Ooh, so I really don’t want to be a different kind of sister?” Anya asked as a smile crept back onto her face.

“As much as Xander might love it sweetie, I don’t think so.” Tara smiled back at her friend sitting next to her.

“I have a proposition for everyone.” Donnie stated from his position in the middle of the table.

“Whatever happens we agree to meet once a year, everyone together, no matter what part of the world we live in.” He smiled and raised his champagne glass.

“I’ll second that.” Willow stood from her position and joined her glass to Donnie’s. A resounding chorus of “Here, here” echoed around the table as they all brought their glasses to the centre of the table.

“So Angel, Buffy tells me that our old chemistry teacher Mr. William showed up in the morgue the other day.” Willow queried to the taller gentleman at the other end of the table.

“Yeah a wooden stake right through his heart, bloody and gruesome, make me wish I didn’t pick out coroner on career day.” He smiled back.

“Hey then I wouldn’t have anyone to cover my shootings, I need someone to tell a reviews board that Officer Summers acted within her rights.” Buffy smiled to her fiancee as she playfully reminded everyone that she now carried a weapon.

“Who would’ve thought little ol’ you would be saving the world huh?” Willow smiled as Buffy and received one herself as an answer.

“Can you believe Xander spent four years at college and now he’s an apprentice carpenter.” Anya scoffed as she stepped into the conversation.

“Hey, College is supposed to be just orgies and parties.” Xander defended himself, “Which I did neither of, so I just wasted four years of my life.” He slumped back into his chair, everyone smiled at him reassuringly to lift his spirits.

“Well Anya’s aced her business management, I’m sure she’ll be pulling in enough money for the two of you anyway.” Tara interjected and simultaneously Xander and Anya brightened at the comment.

“You mean the responsibility of being provider doesn’t have to sit on my shoulders?” Xander smiled in response.

“You mean I get to be provider, I mean sex was power enough but now I hold this over him as well.” Anya went into a fantasyland of her own as she relished her position of power.

“You could be like my sugar momma.” Xander smiled to Anya.

“You’re still getting a job.” She smiled back at him and he slumped defeated once again. Everyone just laughed at the goings on between the married couple.

“So Donnie how goes the sports journalism course at the Uni?” Willow asked the man she considered to be family.

“Great, I mean I know plenty about sport already and this just lets me share my thoughts with people who care. It’s great and I love it.” He smiled back at the redhead.

“Though I’m not sure if I love it as much as our next big fashion designer here.” Donnie smiled once again as he pointed to his new bride.

“Well it’s nothing confirmed yet but I’ve got a second interview with Bloomindales once I get back from my honeymoon.” Cordelia blushed as smiled as she lowered her head.

“Wow that’s great Cordy, wow I can’t believe everyone seems so grown up.” Tara replied as everyone agreed and nodded their heads in a general consensus.

“So what about you too, anything major happening on the career front?” Xander nodded towards Willow and Tara.

“Well I’m still at school next year, though it’s going to be weird without running into Will all the time.” Tara looked up and smiled at her lover as they playfully bumped shoulders.

“Well a psychology degree will leave you at school a little longer than some of us.” Willow smiled up at her girlfriend and stole a quick kiss on the lips.

“Yeah well Willow has a new job with the research department at Bedford Inc. so she’ll be able to look after me until I graduate.” Tara smiled once again and this time it was her turn to steal a quick kiss.

…………..

Tara and Willow walked into their spacious little apartment after finally leaving the reception. They were both happy and exhausted and they collapsed onto the couch and Willow curled up into Tara’s shoulder and cuddled the blonde. Tara though gently shifted Willow’s head and got up, she proceeded to light a few candles around the room and positioned herself next to Willow on the couch and turned to face her lover. Willow looked confused as she pondered what exactly it was her blonde lover was up to.

“Will we’ve been together for nearly five years now and our love has been put to the test and stood to live another day. I remember back four years ago when I chased you to England to tell you how much you meant to me, I knew then and there that it was you Will, and it always would be. I’ve loved you since the moment I saw you, you helped me find out who I was and made me want to be a better person. I roll over each and every morning and no matter how bad I feel I see your sleeping face next to me and suddenly everything in the world makes sense.” Tara babbled and tears of joy were starting to trickle down her face, Willow urged her to keep going, her own tears welling in her eyes.

“I know what the world feels like when you’re not around and I sure as hell no what it’s like when you are and I definitely prefer it when you are.” Tara smiled up at Willow. “What I’m trying to say is that I can’t possibly imagine having a life and you not being in it. I want to start a family with you, I want to be there holding your hand when they graduate high school, I want to be there with you as we watch them go off to college, Willow I want to grow old with you. We only have about eighty short years on this planet and I want to spend every remaining one of them by your side, Willow, will you marry me?” A teary eyed Tara finally managed to pop the question.

“Oh yes Tara, yes. With all my heart I’ve wanted this.” Willow flung herself into an embrace with Tara and kissed her passionately, this was the start of the rest of their lives.

THE END (for real this time)

Okay once again thanks for all your support and feedback, this fic would never have gotten this far without it. Weather you helped get me going at the start or jumped aboard in the end or if your were one of the loyal kittens all the way through i would like to express my greatest thanks. :) The first part of my new fic should be up on Friday night (my time) so i hope you all pick up and read that as well. :) I will get a little more personal with the thank yous when i write replies as i feel there are some kittens out there that i really need to thank personally, not that i don't appreciate every little bit of feedback.

As i mentioned before inmy replies i think i leave this one of in a good spot and a sequel would be pushing the envelope just a bit, my new fic is AU as well but it will basically just be W/T with minimal impact from the rest of the scoobies if any at all. I hope this doesn't scare you away from it and you give it a chance. Once again thanks for reading, it's been a pleasure. Peace and love to you all :)

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Re: Epilogue
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:01 pm 
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

you did a great job with the epilogue, giving everybody a nice job - Angel a coroner :lol

though i already miss this fic i'm impatiently waiting for your next one :bounce

thanks for this one.

take care.

C

"Es ist fuer einen Menschen unertraeglich, ertragen zu werden." (Jean Cocteau)
"Ain't never gonna love you any better babe - And they'll never gonna love you right" (Kozmic Blues - Janis Joplin)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:58 pm 
Thanks Nath that rounded everything up perfectly and I really enkoyed it. I'm glad to hear that you are writing another story and this time I should be able to catch it from the beginning (holiday permitted) :)

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:33 pm 
**dancing around the room (as best I can right now)**

:clap :party :clap :party :clap :party :clap :party :clap :party :clap :party :clap :party :clap :party

Nath's writing new fic - Nath's writing new fic - Nath's writing new fic - Nath's writing new fic - Nath's writing new fic

:whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle

Tee Hee...Did I do that? :shy

Nath,

Perfect ending!! I loved the whole thing!! I can't wait for the next one...is it Friday yet? You're a great writer!!

On a personal note - thanks for the support and I'll forgive you for your pesky Cowboys beating my Raiders over the past weekend. ;) Thanks!

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:53 pm 
I loved this fic. I've been a lurker for the entirety of it but I thought at the sequel I should de-lurk.

Though I did love it, I do have one tiny complaint. Why couldn't they stay in England for the four years and then move back? It was a brilliant opportunity, and an intelligence like Will's is so rare. I'm sorry to say that, and the ending was perfect - but Tara gets to do a psychology degree, and Willow didn't get hers.

Maybe I'm just being picky. Fantastic writing, Kris, and I'm thrilled that there's gonna be more!

Gem

Tara: There's just so much to work through... and can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 7:44 pm 
Once again: Awesome story and awesom epilogue! :clap :clap :clap :clap :D :D :D

Thanx!

Tara:"Maybe we dreamed it."

Willow:"Right. Right. Wrong! (points at her head ) Different Brains." Tara:"Oh yeah."

Can we just skip it? Can...can you just be kissing me now?

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 8/18/02 10:25:43 am

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 8:23 pm 
Thanks for this wonderfull and great story.

And for the great epilogue, it was just lovely.

I really enjoyed every bit of it, even though you scared the hell out of me at times. Do do that anymore ok LOL.

They made it and they are getting married (he they could come to Holland, what you ya say?? I for one would like that haha)

I will deffo read your other fic! Do you have a title yet?

Thanks again.

R.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:03 pm 
Now that was the ending I wanted!! :grin I am soo glad u wrote this fic!! And endin it w/ Tara askin Will to marry her, Perfect!! Just a wonderful endin to a wonderful fic!! I will have to say this one more time, this was an amazing fic!! Thank u for it! :)

Oh and I am soo lookin forward to ur new fic!! :grin

"Don't warn the tadpoles!...
I-I have frog fear."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:43 pm 
Thanks for the epilogue, I was actually surprised they didn't "marry" sooner and had 2 of the couples beat them. Level headed girls :p Looking forward to your next story!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Childie -"Not all girls are raving bloody lesbians, you know!"

George - "That's a misfortune of which I am perfectly well aware."

The Killing of Sister George

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:55 pm 
I can't even begin to describe how excellent this fic was! Every day i'd come home and check to see if there was and update! :grin The epilogue was perfect and I can't wait for your next fic! :clap :clap :clap

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

Post subject: Collective replies and thank yous
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:13 am 
First off the ranks is i big, huge, massive thank you to everyone who read and gave feedback. I was really nervous when i first posted this and positive feedback helped spur me on. I'll be the first to admit that i think the earlier parts were a bit confusing but i think i started to relax a little after a few starts and they began to get better each time. Hopefully i can continue that trend into my next fic as i hope to continue writing better and better pieces. :)

As you all probably know by now i'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and its one of the reasons i'm drawn to Willow and Tara, their love is just so pure it makes me yearn for something similar. :) I really enjoyed writing this fic and its different variancies, i hope it made you laugh, i hope it made you cry, i hope it made you feel good about yourself and at times i hope it raised the room temperature a few degrees :grin . All in all i hope you enjoyed the variety of it all and hope you all look forward to my next piece. :)

A few major thank-yous to some of the kittens who really made me feel welcomed here through out and without their support this fic would never have gotten as far as it did.

Xita - OH great Miss Moderator Fantastico, thank you ever so much for letting me post my story here and letting this humble gent share his views with you :) And i think our girls were the level headed couple of the group. They know they have the rest of thier lives so their is no hurry. :) Thanks a bunch.

Tiggrscorpio - Chris, i know you're away and haven't read the last part yet but when you eventually get to reading this i want to give my thanks to you. You've been there pretty much since the start and you've had a huge influence on this fic, even helped me out with a few ideas, does a certain drive in scene come to mind :grin Thanks again Chris you've been great.

Ally02 - Aly another one away, hope you enjoy Malta and remember i want landscape and history report when you get back. :) Thanks girl, been there since the start and always an easy one to talk and relate to. Thanks again :)

SlayerTazz - He he, i didn't even know about the cowboys, raiders game but hey go cowboys :) You've been great, thanks ever so much for your support and i'm still waiting on your fic. I'm sure i'll see you in my other thread i mean i gotta a happy dance so gotta be happy with that. :) Thanks again. :)

Snuggle79 - Miss reliable, always one of the first to post a reply and i can't ever thank you enough for that. Its been great having you aboard for the ride. It's been much appreciated. :)

MissQuirky - So glad i gave you the ending you wanted, and its now your turn to have praise heaped upon you. :) Thanks ever so much for heaping praise on my writing, gives me a big enough head to float more ideas around. :) Glad to have you on board for my next fic.

C - Thanks for the support, glad you liked Angel as a coroner, just another one of my many jibes at the Buffyverse. :) Really pleased to have you aboard for my next fic. :)

Puff - Glad to have you aboard for the whole ride next time and shhhh but i'm going on holiday in about a month as well so it'll be five days atleast without an update. :) I'm really glad you enjoyed my story and Thanks again :)

Miss1234Kitty - Sorry about opting out on a sequel but i hope my new fic keeps you intriuged. :) Complain away, it wont get better if nobody tells me whats wrong with it. :) On the subject though i now Tara was a major drawing force for Willow and would have made her staying so much easier, the strain of being away from family and friends can be hard as well, believe me i've been in a similar situation. As for Willow missing out, i think she could have quite easily transfered back to UCS i think anyway. If she missed out a semester or something i'm sure she would've been able to make it up. I must say though it was tempting to leave them there but i wanted to give Tara something as well. Besides Will gets a research job in the end so her potential is being utilised. :)

TareBearRS - Thanks ever so much, i'd prefer to see them in Australia, even better Adelaide, when all the others came over it was just a gold coast, Sydney and Melbourne thing, they usually leave the rest of Australia out which is a bit unfair. :) If it scared you i'm kinda glad but i also hope it made you laugh and feel good about yourself aswell. Just one of the many emotions i was trying to tap into. and if you read on at the bottom i'll give the title for my new fic so thanks again. :)

Piper - I'm touched that you would look for an update everyday, (i kinda do the same for your fic :grin ) I'm really glad you enjoyed my writing and i'd be glad to have you aboard my new fic. :)

Wow thanks again all, its been a hectic week for me, getting the last parts up, talking with my uncle and all plus preparing for my new fic.

Tomorrow night is the big premiere of my new fic and for those kittens wondering what to look for the title will be....

"All You Wanted" What can i say i'm a suck for awesome songs and Michelle Branch just seems to the running rough shot ove rmy CD player atm :) See you all tomorrow in a new thread hopefully, until then Cheers, Thanks, Love & Peace to you All :love :D :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: Re: Collective replies and thank yous
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:11 pm 
Nathan, just read the last chapter and the epilogue. You rock, dude! I was so worried Willow and Tara were gonna miss each other. I should have known they'd always find each other. How great all our couples stayed together. I loved everyone's jobs. Buffy a cop - I read that somewhere - :D

Big Yippee for them getting married.

This story was awesome. It started out so different from anything else I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it. I was happy to help in anyway I could. The drive-in scene will remain my all-time favorite.

I will forgive you for not writing a sequel, as you've already posted another story, which I'm heading over to read now. Great job, Nathan!

She's my everything!

Post subject: Re: Collective replies and thank yous
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:06 pm 
Hey Chris, good to see you back hope you had fun :) Buffy as a cop... hmmm i think i might have read it somewhere before :grin Thanks again your help was most appreciated and i hope you enjoy my new fic just as much :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

Post subject: Re: Fic: More Than A Feeling
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:18 am 
new to the archive :) And you can still leave feedback!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Childie -"Not all girls are raving bloody lesbians, you know!"

George - "That's a misfortune of which I am perfectly well aware."

The Killing of Sister George

Edited by: xita  at: 8/20/02 1:18:35 am

Post subject: Re: Fic: More Than A Feeling
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I know that I'm posting feedback to a story that was completed six years ago, so it's entirely possible the author will never read this, but...better late than never, right?

Nathan,

Hey, I'm working my way through some of these fics that are tucked way back here in the last few pages of the completed list (but not for long, I guess!) and whoa...25 chapters? Kept me busy for a couple days. :)

I enjoyed the story a lot. You did well in balancing the 'magic' of the girls' relationship, while still having it feel like a real one: vulnerable to personal insecurities and the trials of life. Your characters were human. I like that they made mistakes, had their issues, and stuck together through them.

The writing suffered at times from the misuse of words and grammar, particularly in the earlier chapters, but it cleared up toward the end. You mentioned that it was your first fic, though, so cheers to actually seeing it through to completion. Did you go on to write any other stories? I'd love to read them.

~ Megan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12