The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Part 13
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:54 pm 
OH. MY. GOD. !!! :D This was simply brilliant! :bounce

Can it really get any better?? ...Hm...yeah, i definetly think so! :D Thank you!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:11 pm 
Woah.....that was hot. ;) They're certainly having a nice weekend....in the barn....under the waterfall :grin Excellent updates Nath. ;)

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:44 am 
God I love this weekend trip to Auntie Evelyn's Farm !! Great update!! Really HOTT, but u won't c me complaining!!

"In my world there are people in chains, and we can ride them like ponies" -Vamp Willow(Doppelgangland)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:33 am 
I believe the word is Scorching... :D

and the three little words weren't needed... their was enough love without them for now...

bravo

kathleen

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."

To The Land of The RainbowWriters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:54 am 
Oh your replies to ever so make my insides tingles with that joyess feeling. I'm about to start on part 14 but i don't expect to get much done tonight with the likes of "Friends, Malcolm in the Middle, The Simpsons & of course the Australian premeire of Seeing Red." so i have the popcorn and tissues all ready for that. Maybe if i do happen to get enough done tonight i may be able to post tomorrow night but i aint promising anything on this though. Okay on with the replies to you replies

Tig - I'm glad i was able to raise the temperature for ya :) I'm the same beer wise, i cant stand wine And I hope that i didn't just miss an awesome oppurtunity for it but i hope it comes out well soon. :)

SlayerTazz - Glad you enjoyed it. That part came to me as i came up with the whole sports day, thanksgiving trip idea so it'd been brewing for a while. :)

Xita - What can you say, our girls were just made to be together. :)

Mike - Only an hour and a half, jeez if i read all 130 pages it'd take me about five lol. Slow reader syndrome :) Great to have you aboard for the goodness that is Willow & Tara So much coming so little going :grin

LeatherQueen - Thanks LQ, i liked building their relationship up from a curious attraction if you can call it that into the greatest love of all. :) Still more to come of course

Snuggle79 - hehe your post reminds me of Janice from friends. Can only laugh when she say that. :lol I think it will get better well i hope it does anyway. Still a few little scenarios running around in my head that i'm looking forward to writing. The birthday episode is coming soon and i'm hoping for that to be a really good one as well. Not that i wont try and make the others great too. :)

Michelle - gotta do something to heat up during the winter here :) I wouldn't complain if i had a weekend like that, thats for sure.

MissQuirky - I'm sure Aunt Evelyn expected to see just a little more of them. Surprisingly though they are incredibly hard to find most of the day :)

Kath - A bravo from a RW is appreciation aplenty. I'm glad i was able to raise the heat some what :) I agree that they seem to be showing their love without saying it at the moment. Their time will come however. :)

I'm glad i seem to be keeping the most part of the kittens happy for those of you who don't like to read the more explicit scenes, it's back to normal rating for the next few parts. Okay i'm off to get about and hours worth of writing and i may get another hour inbetween the simpsons and Buffy so maybe wish a little time management and if i dont get to hooked on all the new fic coming out on the board i can get and update tomorrow. NO PROMISES THOUGH I'LL TRY.

Until next time kittens its adious.

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:27 am 
Just caught up with this fic as i have had an onslaught of hangovers :P But wow!! I had to read the last part twice cos it was so good!! Wow! See now I'm late for work! Oh well it was worth it! Cant wait to read your kick ass ending you have planned, not that I want to read the ending cos that means its the end but you know what I mean :D More soon please!

love Aly xxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

Post subject: Part 14
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:45 pm 
Aly - glad to see you enjoyed your weekend, even if a little too much :) Hey even after it ends doesn't mean to say there wont be a sequel if there's enough demand for it :)

Okay now for the update, i watched seeing red last night for the first time and am still rather disdraught over it all. I've totally lost respect for Joss not only for the way he killed of Tara but for then general direction he's taken all the characters this season. I didn't like Spike last night which is bad because he is normally my fav after our girls. As for Xander i no longer find him annoying, instead i totally dislike the character he has become. Surprisingly though i liked Dawn in last nights ep, a first for a long time. Anyway it caused me to rethink some of the direction i was gonna take with this fic although not a lot. I've compensated for last nights horror ending for one that should leave a smile on everyone's face. Anyway enough of my rambling, without much further ado....

Title - More than a Feeling

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - M15+ recommended for mature viewing audience. But hey I’m not ya mum so I ain’t gonna spank ya, unless ya want me too.

Disclaimer - These Char’s belong to Joss and ME and totally not mine.

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback - Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 14 I believe were up to. Some more cuteness to be had I’m sure.

Willow and Buffy sat in the Espresso Pump chatting about what they got up to on their weekends, Willow was being unbelievably vague but Buffy was to busy talking about her weekend to take much notice.

“I think something is definitely going on between Giles and my mom.” Willow’s head shot out of her reverie as she took in what her blonde friend was saying.

“What no, I mean people that old don’t even do that sort of stuff do they?” Willow was reluctant to put two people she thought of as secondary parents into any sort of non-Platonic way. It was like imagining a romantic evening between her own parents and no good could come of that. “Are you sure, you could just be imagining things, making things up that aren’t real?” Willow reasoned with Buffy.

“Nah, I thought that at first when they were just acting all weird. Then when I found them making out in the lounge room when they thought I wasn’t watching kinda freaked me out.” Buffy answered.

“Ewwww, I can’t believe your mom and Giles have a thing, any idea on how long it’s been going on?” Willow asked out of curiosity.

“I kinda bolted and didn’t ask any questions. Mom tried to fill me in today but I told her what her and Gile’s did in their time I didn’t want to hear.” Buffy replied with a smile on her face.

“It could be worse I suppose. She could be dating Mr. William.” Willow teased and got a gagging response from across the table. “Giles is nice enough and well we all know how hard it is to be alone sometimes.” Willow once again went into her reason voice but this time there was a touch of sorrow about it.

Buffy also suddenly remembered her own love life’s dire need of an additional person. The emptiness feeling showing clearly on her face. “So how was your weekend with Tara, any news to report?” Buffy asked trying to get her mind of her own loneliness.

“Not much, well except for one tiny itty bit of information.” Willow said as she brought her thumb and index finger together to indicate just how insignificant the piece of info was.

“What do tell, you wouldn’t just leave me hanging like this would you?” Buffy asked rather excitedly, She was hoping Willow’s news would help her to feel better.

“You’re probably not going to want to hear it.” Willow stated, still kinda nervous about it. She had been thinking about it a lot since she got home from the weekend and she had to tell somebody. It’d been building for sometime now and she figured the way things were going it was an inevitability anyway.

“What is it, you don’t just say you have info and then not spill, no matter how small it is.” Buffy stated, pushing the redhead for some much-needed answers.

“I’m in love with Tara.” Willow simply stated as she looked up into the shocked face of her best friend.

“Small like a sperm whale Will, I guess I should be happy for you but you don’t seem over the moon yourself. What’s bothering you?” Buffy asked out of concern.

“Believe me when I say I am deliriously happy, that’s what love is, I’m just kinda confused about the whole situation. Were at a stage in our lives where it’s probably the worst possible time to fall in love but you know they say love works in mysterious ways.” Willow said as a meek smile made it’s way across her face.

“You can talk to me Will I ain’t going anywhere anytime soon, I wanna help you work this out.” Buffy said as she placed her hand on the redhead’s in the middle of the table.

“It’s like we talked about before with the college thing, she’s so much a part of my life I just don’t want her out of it, and that may end up effecting us with what school we go to next year and everything. I’m not even sure she feels the same way. This could be like a nice little fling until she gets to college and hops back on the boy town express.” Willow said dejectedly, her meek smile no longer able to sustain itself.

“Hey Will I told you it’d be a gamble and I’m not yet convinced that it wont pay of big, I mean it’s great your in love, you don’t know how lucky you are to be in that position. When push comes to shove if you have to pick between Tara and top of the line education I’m sure you’ll be happy whatever you do. I’m not even saying there will be a choice because we all know how smart Tara is and the options are limitless.” Willow’s smile came on a bit stronger this time as her friend’s words sunk in. Buffy wasn’t always the sharpest knife in the drawer but when it was needed Buffy could be a pretty cluey girl.

“I am lucky aren’t I? I mean here’s me trying to think like six months in the future when I should just be worried about now. I can’t dictate what’s gonna happen although I can’t stop thinking about it. Maybe the reason I can’t stop thinking about the future with Tara is because I really want her in mine.” Willow said with all seriousness, her heartfelt emotion could be felt quite easily across the table by Buffy.

“I’m sure you do, and I’m sure she feels the same way, I think maybe she should be the one you should be talking to Will.” Buffy smiled at Willow, Willow knew Buffy was right and just returned the smile.

“Thanks Buffy, for everything, just listening and helping through all this has made it all so much easier.” Willow said squeezing on the blonde’s hands.

“That’s what best friends are for.”

…………

“So did you tell your little orgasm friend that you’re in love with her yet?” Anya asked as they walked down the interior of the local shopping mall.

“What Anya, she isn’t an orgasm friend she’s my girlfriend.” Tara blushed but proudly smiled at the fact.

“Same difference if you ask me, I know you two do it more than Xander and I do and that really pisses me off missy.” Anya said in a firm yet caring manner. Her response only caused Tara’s blush to deepen and her smile spread from ear to ear.

“Aghhh, I knew it, Xander is just so blah with the stamina, what’s the longest time you and Willow have done it for?” Anya asked sincerely, hoping to compare lovers.

“Anya!” Tara retorted, her blush ever deepening. “Three hours forty two minutes.” She shot over to the now open mouthed brunette.

“How can that be, Xander can hardly go ten minutes, he went about twenty five once on a real good day but those are few and far between.” Anya said in her state of shock.

“Oh me and Willow normally and hour at minimum, she is like an animal, she must practice yoga or something with her stamina supply because she always needs to go more than once.” Tara was talking comfortably now, she respected Anya in that she could say anything to her and not be embarrassed. She was amazed at how popular Anya was at school despite the fact she totally lacked shame, which would often keep someone out of trouble. She rationalised that the kids at school maybe respected her as well. If she didn’t like you she would just say it to your face and leave you alone. Tara was often still shocked at the words that came out of her friend’s mouth but never surprised. She also felt that she could say anything to her friend without fear of whiplash, as she knew Anya liked it when people were forthright with her.

“That is so typical of Xander, he gets the job done once and thinks that it’s finished.” She huffed her disappointment.

“So you thinking of switching teams An? I think I might know a few girl’s who’d be interested.” Tara teased, her smile perked up on one side of her face.

“What no, I love Xander…. Who exactly do you think would be interested in me… for instance sake?” Anya clarified, curious as to who the blonde thought might be playing on the other side of the field.

“Well their’s Cordy, she’s boyfriendless, a vegetarian, she only has photo’s of us in her locker and she’s all with the extra hugs.” Tara rationalised, trying to make a stereotypical point. Anya started giggling at the blonde.

“She’s also totally into Donnie. Believe me when I say if she got the chance to stick her tongue down his throat she would.” Tara’s shock look returned Anya was talking about her little brother now.

“No, not Donnie, he is young and naive and totally not ready to date.” Tara reasoned to her friend. It however only caused her friend’s giggling to become more intense.

“I think over protective older sister maybe the naive one here, he has girls swooning all over him all the time. He is the star player for the football team Tara, this is high school, not hard to put two and two together.” Anya managed to blurt out between her giggling fits.

“Okay say for instance I am the older naive sister here, could you pretend like he’s young, naive and not ready to date to put the older sister’s worrying nerves to rest.” Tara pleaded with her puppy dog eyes and pout taking shape, causing Anya to wilt.

“Okay Donnie’s probably to absolved in football to think about dating and girls and the such. Like all football players are.” Anya teased but it was enough to appease Tara, well that and a small punch to the shoulder.

“So you were saying you and Willow do it for like an hour at a time.” Anya got the conversation back on track, the same track her mind seemed to run on. Tara just smiled a knowing smile at her friend.

“It’s not hard Anya, we loose ourselves in each other and by the time you look at the clock, time has just flown by. I pity you if you can’t get that with Xander because it really is special. It’s not just sex, it’s something more.” Anya’s face turned from sadness at the fact that she didn’t share the same thing with Xander to confusion when Tara stated that it wasn’t just sex.

“If it makes you orgasm, and it’s not just you, it’s sex.” Anya stated, trying to clarify exactly what it was to Tara.

“No, it’s something more, it’s more like… making love.” Anya’s face filled with a knowing smile.

“I so knew you were in love with her.” Anya beamed, pointing a knowing finger at the blonde. Tara just smiled back a knowing smile and turned her head to the ground. She was in love all right, totally and utterly.

………..

“So have you told her yet?” Anya asked as her, Cordelia and Tara walked through the park on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

“Told her what?” Cordelia interjected, unsure of where their previous conversation about clothes had turned.

“She’s in love with Willow.” Anya answered as matter of fact.

“Ohhhh that, I thought we all knew that already.” Cordelia replied with a bemused look on her face.

“We knew they were close, not in love, this is so cool, I can’t believe one of my friends are in love.” Anya clapped her hands in glee as Tara and Cordelia stifled giggles at their friend’s overly joyly behaviour.

“What about you and Xander, you two seem pretty much in love?” Tara questioned, which drew a great bout of laughter from the other two girls.

“What you two seem very close.” Tara added as confusion sat in.

“Let me answer this An, Anya and Xander, it’s a thing that lets the two of them blow of some of their adversely high sexual tension.” Cordelia explained the reason behind Anya’s relationship with Willow’s oddball childhood friend.

“Not as high as Willow and Tara’s seemingly.” Anya huffed as Cordelia looked at her friend in confusion. Tara blushed at the statement and decided this conversation needed a change and she decided she may as well get some questions of her own answered.

“So Cordy, Anya seems to think that there is something going on between you and Donnie, would you kindly tell her that there’s nothing going on.” Tara turned to Cordelia hoping she would tell Anya what she was hoping for.

Cordelia turned to Anya and squealed in delight. “Did he say something about me, does he like me, should I talk to him?” Cordelia blurted out in great speed to her friend. Anya'’ face lit up in a knowing smile as Tara'’ jaw dropped at the confirmation of the information that Anya had given her a few day’s earlier.

“Cordy, that’s my little brother you’re talking about.” Tara interjected her shock still clearly evident in her tone.

“Your cute, single and lets not forget popular football star, little brother.” Cordelia replied smugly, if Tara wasn’t convinced before, which she was, she definitely was now.

“I will her no talk about dating my little brother, it’s one of the rules you have to adhere to in the best friend act, no dating ex’s or family members.” Tara stated, trying to convince her friend that dating her brother was off limits.

“Think about it Tar, if we got married, you’d be my sister in law, we’d be sisters.” Cordelia reasoned trying to convince her friend. Tara’s jaw dropped another inch at the brunette’s comments.

“What do you mean get married, do you even know if he likes you yet?” Tara asked, her shock still quite apparent.

“He’s a teenage boy Tar, hormones flowing in every which way and direction. He makes googly eyes with most of the girls most of Cordy.” Anya responded, answering for her friend. Tara huffed, she couldn’t really complain about that, even she noticed the way he looked at every girl in the school as disturbing as it is. She decided another topic change was way overdue and proceeded to steer the conversation away from the disturbing area of how her brother looked at other girls.

Tara spotted the cutest shirt with a picture of a puppy on the front, “Willow would love this.” She said as she picked it up and smiled at it.

“Argh, what the hell are you doing with that poor excuse for a piece of cotton sitting in your hand?” Cordelia asked as a look of total disbelief at the shirt Tara had pulled of the rack.

“What she has heaps of clothes like this, I’m sure she’d love it.” Tara reasoned as she continued to study the piece of clothing.

“Tar, Willow’s fashion sense is not exactly top of the pecking order if you catch my drift. We were actually gonna ask you to try and convince her to come shopping with us, we could get her a whole new wardrobe.” Cordelia stated, Anya nodding her agreement beside her.

“Hey, I don’t love her because of her clothes, though her quirky fashion sense is just one of the many things I do love about her.” Tara retorted a bit defensively.

“Quirky is the understatement of the century.” Cordelia said under her breath as Tara shot her a knowing glance. If looks could kill.

…………..

“Okay sweetie were probably gonna be out all night, no boys you two.” Sheila joked as Willow and Tara sat on the couch watching t.v. Snuggled in each other’s arms.

“We were gonna invite the football side over and let them have our way with us, but if you say just the two of us, I’m sure we’ll manage.” Willow sighed a mock sigh of disappointment.

“Bye you two.” Ira said between laughs as they walked through the front door, closing it behind them.

“Mmmm, Alone at last.” Willow stated as she leant down and planted a quick kiss on Tara’s lips.

“First time all week a believe, been kinda avoidy since getting back from the ranch.” Tara answered, not sure if she was stating her own feelings or asking about Willow’s.

“Lots to think about, about us and stuff.” Willow answered, taking Tara’s comments as a question.

“You too huh, good stuff I hope.” Tara smiled back at her girlfriend.

“Definitely not bad stuff.” Willow reassured her lover.

“That’s good, I’m not a good taker of bad news.” Tara smiled meekly up at Willow.

“Either am I.” Willow replied.

“So what were you thinking about then?” Tara asked trying to break the uncomfortable silence that was beginning to take place.

“We’ve known each other what, four months?” The redhead queried to the blonde.

“Pretty much answered your own question there sweetie.” Tara smiled up at Willow.

“It’s not that long is it really?” Willow stated more than asked.

“I guess it’s not.” Tara answered her voice face now a little concerned.

“It’s funny though, it feels like I’ve known you forever, it’s like I can’t remember a moment without thinking of you.” Willow smiled down to her now smiling lover.

“I feel the same way.” Tara replied then urged Willow to continue as she squeezed a bit tighter in their embrace.

“I know this may seem a bit sudden but I think…” Willow was cut of by Xander and Buffy walking unannounced into the living room, talking about the finer points of the video game they had been playing all afternoon.

“Are you kidding me I totally whipped your ass.” Buffy stated.

“We were supposed to be on the same team.” Xander replied in a pleading tone.

“Ohhhh.” Buffy said as if just realising what Xander had been trying to tell her. “Still doesn’t mean I didn’t kick your ass.” Xander sighed in frustration, giving up.

“Hey ladies.” He said to the two girls sitting on the couch cuddled up staring at him and Buffy.

“When exactly were you two invited to join us on this intimate evening for the two of us?” Willow asked a bit angrily. Just then Anya and Cordelia walked in, once again discussing the possibilities of dating Donnie as they plopped themselves down on the couch next to Willow and Tara.

Anya looked over to Willow and Tara and noted that they were in the pyjamas. A confused look settled over her face before it lit up in a happy smile. “Is this supposed to be a slumber party?” She blurted out happily.

“It was for me and Tara before the lot of you showed up.” Willow answered in her best pissed off voice.

“So should we go and get some pyjama’s?” Cordelia asked warily. Willow threw up her hands, breaking her embrace with Tara as she sighed in frustration. An intimate evening with Tara now seemed ruined.

“Ohhh Goody, slumber party.” Buffy squealed as Xander’s face also lit up in glee.

Not fifteen minutes later all six of them sat in the lounge room discussing various incidents throughout the week. Tara had decided that if everyone was gonna be there she should fix some snacks much to the displeasure of Willow. Now in the circle Tara rubbed Willow’s knuckles with her thumb, their holding hands the only part of their embrace left as Tara tried to calm a seething Willow. Tara knew what Willow was like without her Tara kisses and they had been few and far between during the week they had spent with their friends, thinking things over. To ease the pain a little she reached over and pecked Willow on the cheek as a smile started to surface on Willow’s face; she couldn’t frown no matter how bad things were when Tara’s lips touched her skin.

Willow noticed that Anya and Xander were getting rather friendly before shouting out “Hey!” Anya and Xander broke away to look in Willow’s direction. “If I don’t get my Tara smoochies you two don’t get to do, whatever it is that you two do.” She pointed out stubbornly. Much to their displeasure, Xander and Anya moved away from each other, a satisfied smile spread across Willow’s face. “That’ll teach them to interrupt me and Tara.” She thought smugly to herself.

Willow got up and walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She felt the comforting feel of Tara’s arms entwine around her waist.

“How you coping sweetie?” Tara whispered into her girlfriend’s ear.

“I’m not, we spent all week with them and now I want to be with just you, I’m not being selfish am I?” Willow asked in resignation.

“If you are, we are a couple of very selfish people.” Tara answered, Willow turned her head to face Tara. They both shared a loving smile at each other. Willow leaned back and layed a kiss on Tara’s lips that slowly became more passionate.

“Hey if Xander and I can’t then you two can’t either.” Anya interrupted from the doorway. Tara broke the kiss and Willow let out yet another disappointed sigh. “I’m gonna have to start putting up locks.” She mumbled out loud enough for only the blonde to hear what she said.

“What like I did?” Tara replied, a giggle escaping after she finished speaking. Willow just smiled up at her, she was amazed at how no matter how she was feeling the blonde could always make her smile. What amazed her just as much was that Tara was so calm and collected when Willow knew she was as frustrated as she was.

“Come on sweetie, Anya will be back to check on us in a sec.”

“I don’t care, she’s gonna have to drag me back.” Willow replied as she took the blonde’s lips with her own. Just as things started to heat up again Anya walked back into the kitchen and took hold of one of Tara’s hand’s and dragged her back to the living room. Tara’s reluctance to let go of Willow with her other hand meant the redhead was dragged behind as well.

When they got back into the lounge room Anya had sat Tara in the corner of the couch and positioned herself next to her, forcing Willow to sit on the other side of her. If Willow wasn’t royally pissed before, she was now. Anya crossed the line and Willow had, had just about all she could take. Tara saw the look on her lover’s face and concern spread across her face as she knew Willow was bout to blow.

“What the hell do you think you are doing, you invade my home, destroy any chance I had of having a romantic evening and now you put yourself in between me and my girlfriend.” Willow near shouted, her nostrils flaring as the anger in her boiled over the top.

“You won’t let Xander and I be all kissy faced so fairs fair I say.” Anya replied meekly, cowering at the fearsomeness that was a frustrated Willow.

“That’s no reason to keep me apart from the woman I love.” Willow angrily stated towards Anya.

The room fell in silence as Willow realised just what she had said. She looked meekly up at Tara who was sitting in her position in shock.

“L-l-love?” Tara queried, looking back at Willow, “You love me.”

Willow got up and moved in front of Tara, kneeling on both knees so that her face was level with the blonde’s.

“I do, I mean I’m still falling because every time I’m with you I feel closer to you and I hate being apart, like tonight has clearly shown. I fall more in love with you every time I see you. I didn’t ask to feel the way I do about you but I do and I’m not upset about it.” Willow took Tara’s hands in her own and pulled her into the middle of the room, their eyes never breaking apart.

“Wow, I mean wow. I think about you all the time Will and it drives me crazy when for some reason or another we can’t be together. I’ve never felt as safe or as happy as I do than when I’m in your arms. I am so in love with you it’s not funny.” Tara smiled at Willow as a beaming smile also ran riot across the redhead’s face. They just stood there a few moments staring bright eyed at each other.

“If we just said our first I love you’s, why aren’t you kissing me yet? Tara asked slyly as Willow quickly embraced the blonde’s lips in her own. After a few moments they pulled back and smiled once again to each other as they embraced each other in a hug.

Buffy seeing her chance rushed over and wrapped her arms around the two girls. “I’m so happy for you guys.” She said, tears of happiness still running down her face from watching the declaration of love from two of her close friends. Anya and Cordelia were not one’s to be left out and after all Tara was their friend first. They rushed over and made one good old-fashioned group hug. Tears also swelling in their eyes, as Xander moved in throwing his arms around the group as well. Anya playfully punched him on the arm, “Why can’t you ever be that romantic?” She asked him, too happy for her friends to put any sort of venom into it, even that of the mock type.

They all continued to hug as Willow and Tara snuck a few pecks in when the could move their heads enough. Anya didn’t object this time when it was decided that Willow and Tara would be sleeping in Willow’s room while the others would crash in the lounge. Well she did object, just not enough for anyone to care.

TBC…

Okay i got it in early so cool. Next one should be Thursday as i wont be able to post on Friday. So till then there is more Joss hating to do and i think i'll just go and watch my entire season 4 dvd collection, remember the happy days :)

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Re: Part 14
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:30 pm 
lmao when everyone showed up and interrupted the "romantic evening"...:lol Willow said it and then Tara said it and it's just awwww worthy...:) I remember when I sat through the 'seeing red' debacle :cry :mad ....okay I won't even go there. Thank you for the wonderful update Nath...and yay there's another part. :bounce

--Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:52 pm 
awww, and I'm going to be all Janice-like again

OH. MY. GOD. :grin ;) That was just sooo sweet, how they said that they love each other and the whole group hug. :D Lovely!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 7/16/02 6:06:55 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:33 pm 
:grin That was extremely sweet. I loved it!!

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:57 pm 
Nathan, that was so wonderful. Willow blurting it out like that was just perfect. I love your Anya. She cracks me up. I love Anya, anyway. I wish they gave her more to do on the show. EC is so talented and so under utilized.

I know the feeling about this season. When your feeling angry, just remember you're doing your part to keep their love alive with your story.

Looking forward to what's next!

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:12 pm 
Nath - thanks for the update!! You rule at the quickness of updates!!

:drool -- w/t smoochies...

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

Post subject: Re: Fic: More Than A Feeling
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:08 pm 
That update was great. Willow getting really mad when everyone wouldn't leave them alone, and then blurting it all out....lol. It just looks like their friends had to intervene or the girls may have just been too shy or apprehensive. I love the more confident Tara in this fic....definately something I could get used to seeing. Can't wait for more.

--------------
She practically had genuine molded plastic stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:15 pm 
Very nice ... I like the blurty-type declaration of love. And it being followed with the girls retreating to a private room? The perfect ending.

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:58 pm 
Awww, their in Love!!! That was a really cute update! :)

"In my world there are people in chains, and we can ride them like ponies" -Vamp Willow(Doppelgangland)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:16 pm 
That was so excellent!!! I loved it! I can't stress that enough. I liked Anya in that part too. :grin And them going up to Willow's room. lol. Boy won't everyone be getting an earful!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:19 pm 
That rocked, what a dramatic proclamation of love from Willow.. hee and I love the parallel of both of them talking to their friends about it :) And yay they got the bedroom.

personal note nath, it gets easier, but they are ours now.. w/t belong to us, we'll take better care of them.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:36 am 
Yes! Declarations of love. I really am enjoying this fic! More please ...

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:30 am 
Sweetness! They told each other they're in love :love . ::sigh:: :) Love this fic.

you two are the two who are the two...
Baby, I said it's all in our hands, got to learn to respect what we don't understand...'Fugitive' Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:41 am 
Awww cute :D It was sooo funny when Anya was draggin Tara into the living room and then she started dragging Willow. That just gave me funny mental images....urm not those kind! Anyhoo, cant wait to read more, I got up really early to read this so that I wouldnt be late for work and it was worth the insane tiredness! Now im going to watch The Hush and also remember the good old days *sigh*

love Aly xxxx

"This whole us things is...bleh!" Willow to Xander in Lover's Walk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:42 am 
Still feeling the seeing red blues so that just means i'll have to make the next part extra fluffy also. :) Should be up tomorrow as i lead into the birthday episode, one more blasted week of teenagehood Okay some feedback replies, its great to have so many and i appreciate every word written. I also kinda have an alternate season 8 in the works which i'll bring out after "More Than A Feeling" has run it's course. Season 8 i hear you say but we haven't even had season 7. Well you'll just have to wait and see. :)

Michelle - He he, gotta love the interruptions when everything is running smoothly, makes you feel for Willow. :) Of course there's more, I plan on running out the school year so still a bit to go yet. :)

Snuggle79 - It's cool, i don't mind when people go all janice on me, it's usually a good thing. :) Gotta luv the group hugz :)

LeatherQueen - It was all about the sweetness, i'm glad you loved it :)

Tig - Being in the depressed mood i was in i needed some cheering up and writing the last part helped tremendously. I'm also a big Anya fan, gotta luv the bunny fear :) however like all the characters this season the writing has been terrible and she's been given the crumby plot of becoming demon again. I'm glad i can help :)

SlayerTazz - I have really enjoyed writing this story so it makes it easy to find the few hours required to get it up on the board. I usually go for four a week so keep your eyes peeled for one tomorrow :)

Katydid - I also enjoyed the way it all came about, with a situation like that it's easy to picture it in your head I'm also a big fan of confident Tara but it's easier for her to be confident in my fic as she has a loving and supportive family. :)

JD - Nothing like blurting out i love you for the first time then going off and making some more :)

MissQuirky - Love is in the air, i'm glad the sweetness was at a high level :)

Foreverpiper - LOL, an earful they will, made a choise between Anya and Spike at the start and Anya won out because you just gotta love her orgasm loving mind

Xita - I'm so glad you liked the proclomation Ms. Moderator

Fantastico :) Well naturally Willow and Tara think on the same wave length so having them both talk about being in love to their friends seemed logical to me, plus i though it pretty convient to the story line :) And 'sif i wouldn't give them the bedroom :) Damn straight we'll take better care of them, i'm trying to find a positive out of it all and all i can think of is that Tara is spared the fate of being put into an even worse scenario like some of the others are going. It's not much but it helps. *Damn writers suck ass*

Molsongrrrl - Couldn't really put it of any longer as they were becoming increasingly attatched. More soon i promise :)

areslei - I'm glad it made you happy, also glad you love my fic :)

Aly - Not those kind, yeah right we believe ya :) I get up really early to read the updates as well LOL, only problem is not being able to finish an update or seeing an update i can't read before it's too late :) In our paper today they had a picture of Willow and Tara with the caption "Willow with her lover Tara in happier days, promoting the season finale next week. It's odd they shove it in an out of the way time like 10:30 Monday and now all of a sudden we got three eps in 24 hours and it's in prime time. Anyway i was just happy our paper had a pic of W/T :)

Okay that's it for the replies, a few more than usual so that makes me do a little jig of happiness. Cheers for all the replies and more to come soon i promise :)

Cheers

Nath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:44 am 
*contented sigh* this story just keeps getting better each time. YAY they finally admitted their love for each other. I can't wait for the next update.

Helen

Post subject: It's Thursday so as i promised an update
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:57 pm 
Helen - Well wait no more, it is here just down a little bit :) Also glad you like it :)

Okay the update i promised is here, i'm starting to feel a bit better after seeing red, All the fic on this board has helped ease the pain, i think i've read gift of sorrow 4 time :) cheers to the RW on that :) Okay without much further ado...

Title - More than a Feeling

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - M15+ recommended for mature viewing audience. But hey I’m not ya mum so I ain’t gonna spank ya, unless ya want me too.

Disclaimer - These Char’s belong to Joss and ME and totally not mine.

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback - Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the        summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 15, love is in the air.

Willow lay back into Tara’s body, her hand reaching up and entwining with the blonde’s. Sheets the only cover for their naked bodies as they just sit there, taking in the moments of having just made love for the first time, a content smile filled the space on their faces.

“That was amazing sweetie.” Tara stated from her position behind the redhead.

“Mmmhmmm.” Was all Willow could mutter as she snuggled back into her lover, finding the most comfortable spot possible.

With her free hand, Tara stroked the copper curls of Willow’s head gently, rubbing her head with her soothing fingers. Willow opened her eyes and sighed contently.

“I know I’m tired, hell after that I’m amazed I’m not in a coma, but I just don’t want to go to sleep and let this end.” Willow stated rather dejectedly.

“I’ll still be here in the morning sweetie.” Tara offered sympathetically, trying to encourage her girlfriend to get some much-needed sleep.

“I know, still I like being… let me rephrase that, I love being here with you right now. I just wanna lay here and talk or just hold you.” Willow answered lovingly.

“So then sweetie what do you want to talk about.” Tara asked with the same loving tone.

Willow’s face firmed slightly as she contemplated what was going on through her head. “What college are you going to next year, that is if you are going to go to college?”

“Don’t know, haven’t really thought about it.” Tara admitted.

“I have, a lot. I got into this situation with Oz and I don’t want to get into a situation where I have to say goodbye to you.” Willow stated with a hint of sadness as she thought of the possibilities.

“Oh, well I do want to go to college, I was going through some brochures the other day, what ones were you thinking of going to?” Tara asked.

“Well my good grades and dad’s open chequebook mean I could probably go to any school in the country, I’ve even had some big schools send me out some packages, trying to get me to go to their school. UCLA, maybe Harvard if I want to get into law.” Willow answered but was cut of by a Tara giggle.

“Yeah right, I could totally imagine you using your “resolve face” to try and get your way in court.” Tara smirked.

“Hey, I’d be a mighty fine lawyer I tell ya.” Willow defended with a mock pout. Tara just giggled again as she continued to run her fingers through Willow’s copper curls. With her other hand she brought the entwined hands up to her lips and planted a firm kiss on Willow’s.

“I have a brochure for UC Sunnydale, I only just got back here and to tell you the truth Will I’m not really looking forward to leaving again.” Tara offered honestly.

“Besides our friends and families live here, it’d be silly to leave.” Willow responded, looking up to her lover with a smile stretching from ear to ear.

“You really mean it, you want to stay here?” Tara asked excitedly.

“I was kinda hoping you’d want to stay but thought you might want to go to one of those big Ivy League schools.” Willow said still smiling.

“Wow, then I guess it’s decided, we’re staying her then, that is of course provided we finish senior year and UC Sunnydale except us.” Tara said, smile ever broadening on her face.

“I thin we will manage some how.” Willow snuggled back into Tara’s arms. They spent the rest of the night mostly just laying there, feeling very surreal about the moment. Some idle chitchat was made as they often asked if the other was still awake. Both were tired but they knew that sleep wasn’t going to happen. When Willow glanced over to the window and noticed the sun trying to creep in, indicating morning was upon them, she realised how fast time had seemed to go and yet she’d done nothing other than lie in Tara’s arms all night. It was then with a very content smile she finally drifted of to sleep, preying to every goddess in the sky that they weren’t woken up by the rowdy bunch downstairs.

………….

“Has Donnie still got your CD player in his room?” Willow asked as her and Tara walked in the front door of the Maclay household, carrying about four new CDs each that they’d just purchased.

“Yeah should be in his room, I’ll just run up and get it, you wanna listen to them in my room or do you want me to bring it down here?”

“You gotta bring it down here, there’s more room to dance in the lounge room.” Willow replied with a knowing smile on her face. Tara returned the smile as she knew that they’d need a fair bit of room for their rather unconventional dancing styles. With that Tara raced up the stairs to retrieve her CD player.

Tara knocked on Donnie’s door, “If you’re in there Donnie, I’m just getting my CD player okay.” She turned the doorknob and walked in before letting out the biggest scream she could muster. Willow came running up the stairs and Tara caught her as she closed the door behind her and slumped back against it.

“What is it sweetie?” Willow asked as she wrapped her arms around the hyperventilating blonde. Tara tried to answer but could barely manage the gasps of air that escaped her lungs. They were interrupted by Donnie opening his door, buttoning up his shirt.

“What the hell are you doing Tar, don’t you knock?” He asked, obviously embarrassed, and more than a little distraught at being caught in a compromising situation.

“I did knock, and I think it should be me asking just what the hell you are doing?” Tara replied a little angrily. Willow was still confused as to what had happened and the bitterness that flew between the normally happy go lucky bother and sister mad her a little uneasy.

“Dad is so gonna kill you when he finds out, no wait scratch that, he’ll probably high five you so I’ll kill you instead as she lunged at him, pushing the football player to the ground with ungodly ease, not sure where the strength came from.

“Tar get off him please?” Tara looked up at the pleading voice of Cordelia whose hair was in an entangled mess, her blouse not buttoned up correctly. Tara got up and looked daggers into Cordelia’s eyes before running down the stairs. Willow looked on in stunned silence before turning around and chasing after her girlfriend.

“Tara!” She called as she ran after her. Cordelia and Donnie just stared in disbelief as Cordelia spoke up, “I think I should get going, call me okay?” She leant in and kissed him on the cheek as she left. Donnie walked back into his room as he punched the door in anger.

…………..

Tara and Willow now sat in the Espresso Pump silently sitting across from each other. Willow wasn’t quite sure what to say as she could understand that Tara was upset but she could also see a plus to the union, but then again it wasn’t her brother and best friend. Cordelia walked in and pulled out a chair and sat down, looking down at the table. She’d peek looks at Tara who was obviously intent on ignoring her.

“Tar, please don’t be upset, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I don’t wanna loose a best friend over this.” Cordelia pleaded with the blonde.

“You knew how much it upset just talking about it and then you go and do it behind my back. What sort of best friend does that?” Tara asked, not moving to face the brunette.

“Donnie is different from every guy at school Tar, he treats me like a person while they all treat me as the head cheerleader. I feel left out when you’re with Willow and Anya has Xander and I need someone too.” Cordelia reasoned but not loosing her sorrowful tone towards the blonde.

Tara relaxed somewhat, still a frown on her face though. “My brother Cordy, of all the guys you could have you have to pick my brother.” Tara shook her head in disbelief.

“I really like him Tar, and I think he really likes me too. I wanted to tell you and for you to be happy for us but after the way you reacted the other day, I don’t know it freaked me. I really don’t wanna loose our friendship over this Tar.” Cordelia was almost pleading with Tara for forgiveness.

Tara wilted again and the frown slowly lifted from her face, “You really like him, not just a crush but feelings like?” Tara asked, making sure she was hearing right.

“Totally, do you think I would have been in bed with him if it was a crush, you know what a prude I am.” Cordelia smiled, hoping to coax a smile from the blonde who wilted under pressure and gave a meek smile.

“You do realise that if you hurt him I’m going to have to beat you into a bloody pulp?” Tara offered as Cordelia’s smile broadened at her best friend’s acceptance. Tara was also smiling a little more, though she wasn’t completely happy about the situation she could be happy for two of the most important people in her life if they were happy.

“You don’t think your dad would let us have the same sleeping arrangements you and Willow have?” Cordelia asked happily.

“He might not but I wouldn’t go pushing your luck with me.” Tara replied sternly and Cordelia backed off, she knew she’d have to step carefully around her friend until all was resolved. She was just happy they still had a friendship after what had happened.

Willow sat across the table, smiling at the turn of events, she knew how much Tara needed Cordelia in her life as a friend. She was glad that Donnie had found someone, although she was also against the sleeping arrangements, the last thing she’d want when trying to make snugglies with Tara would be noises coming from Donnie’s room.

…………..

Willow was sitting at the Espresso Pump alone now, Tara had insisted that she go home alone, as she needed to talk to Donnie. Willow understood and had sat getting herself another mocha. She’d contemplated going over to Buffy’s but she wasn’t in the mood to make the trip over there. She kept an eye on the door hoping her friend would walk through so she could spill the beans. To her surprise she saw Anya walk in alone before she called her over. “Anya.”

Anya heard her name called and scanned the room for the owner of the voice, she spotted Willow sitting alone at a table as a frown shifted across her brow. She walked over and pulled out the chair across from the redhead where Tara had been sitting earlier.

“What are you doing here alone, don’t you normally have a right arm attached and by right arm I mean orgasm buddy?” Anya asked as she sat down in her seat. Willow frowned then replied, “I was gonna ask you the same question, just with out the orgasm buddy part.”

“Xander’s with Buffy playing pool. I do hope that they are hustling people, Xander will buy me stuff with his winnings if they are.” Anya beamed across to the redhead.

“Tara caught Cordelia and Donnie in his room.” Willow stated as she watched the shock face she’d expected form on Anya.

“She caught them, god I wish I’d been there to see her face.” Anya stated in disappointment. It was Willow’s turn to use a shocked expression.

“You knew about them?”

“Well yeah, Cordy’s my best friend and her confidante in all maters relating to Donnie.” She said proudly, Willow just shook her head in disbelief.

“What were they doing, in his room?” Anya asked almost excitedly.

“Well you know, get two people alone in a room, who like each other…” Willow was searching for words but only got a stumped look from Anya.

“Orgasm Buddies.” Willow finally blurted out as it all started making sense to Anya.

“Why didn’t you just say they were having sex?” Anya asked as if it were a normal everyday question. Willow just sighed and slumped back down in her chair in defeat.

“I can’t believe Cordelia was having sex, how did Tara take it all?” Anya asked finally getting concerned at how Tara might have taken what she thought was good news.

“Not real well, she ran out and I brought her here. Cordy came by a bit after and they talked a bit.” Anya’s face turned to one of worry, as she didn’t want her two best friends to be fighting. Anya’s best times were when the three of them were together walking around the mall giggling at stupid things. The thought of her two friends not talking scared her to death.

“Every things okay now thought right, they worked things out?” Anya asked hopefully.

“I think it’ll take a bit of getting used to for Tara but when she found out that there are feelings involved she relented a bit.” Willow offered meekly but the news however totally lifted Anya's spirits.

“Feeling’s, I thought it would be mindless fucking if they were doing it, you know like the horny teenagers they are.” Anya sighed happily. Willow blushed at the brunette’s use of the F word, she only really liked it when Tara used it when she was trying to get her hot, not that, that took much.

“That’s what Cordy said, she had feelings for him and that they were reciprocated.” Willow stated to the girl across the table.

“Wow I so can’t wait till I see Cordy again, she is so gonna get it from me.” Anya smiled as she looked into the air shaking her head.

“So how’s things going with you and Xander?” Willow was almost afraid to ask.

“Well you know, casual sex, he buys me things makes me feel special, says nice things to me, not quite as nice as what you and Tara do but he’s a guy so can’t expect too much.” Willow was right, she should have been afraid to ask as Anya rambled on.

“So, Tara tells me you two can go all night.” Anya told Willow flatly. Willow’s jaw dropped, stunned at the accusation.

“Tara said that?” Willow asked for confirmation.

“She was bragging at Xander’s lack of physical energy, but you got the trade off. We as in straight girls get the penis and the wham bam thank you ma’am and you’s as in the lesbians get the fingers and tongues and the incredible stamina.” Anya stated as a mater of fact.

Willow added a little defensively, “Hey I like Tara fingers and Tara tongue.” Anya just smiled back up at her.

…………….

Tara knocked on the door to her brother’s bedroom, this time she waited for a response. “It’s open.” She heard from the other side as she opened the door. She walked in and sat on the edge of the bed where her brother lay. He was tossing a ball into the air and catching it as it came back down.

“At least you didn’t walk straight in this time.” He stated with a wry smile at her.

“I never wait, never really had to before, unless of course you’d just got out of the shower.” She smiled wryly back at him.

“So come to pour more abuse down my back or are you here to finish the job?” He asked looking up at her, stopping his actions with the ball for a moment. Tara looked at him confused before she realised her threat to kill him before and laughed a little.

“No, no pouring of abuse or finishing of any jobs.” She smiled back at him, the tension in the room lifting slightly.

“That’s good cause I kinda like living.” He smiled back at her. Tara nodded her head in with a fun smile spreading over her checks.

“Yes, I must admit I rather like the air breathing and the heart pumping as well.” She nodded in agreement.

“So what are you doing her if not for the aforementioned?” Donnie asked her.

“I came here to talk… about things. You never said anything about this to me and we always talk, tell each other everything. You’re my little brother and the fact I caught you in bed with my best friend kinda freaked me a bit.” She clarified.

“I wanted to tell you but I knew it would be weird for you so I kinda chickened out every time I went to tell you I liked her. A lot.” He added for good measure.

“She did say that you treated her differently than the other guys at school.” Tara added, not that she wouldn’t believe him if she hadn’t said that.

“Damn. Things used to be a lot simpler remember back on the ranch we used to play hide and seek for ages. Go fishing and mom would take us down to feed the ducks.” Their smiles softened a bit at the mention of their mother.

“Do you still think about her, mom I mean?” Tara asked her little brother.

“All the time, that’s why this whole thing kinda freaked me out, I don’t wanna loose my sister as well Tar.”

“I’m not going anywhere, I’m your big little sister remember, and I need my little big brother now more than any other time.” She replied with a heartfelt smile.

“So officially where do you stand on me seeing Cordy?” Donnie asked Tara meekly, cowering back into his bed awaiting the answer.

“I told her that if she hurts you that I’d have to kick her ass.” Tara smiled and Donnie was visibly relieved to see that Tara had somewhat accepted his relationship with Tara, though he didn’t want to push and find out just how okay she was with it.

“You know mom would be so proud of you if she were here right now.” Donnie stated as he got up and embraced his sister in a bear hug.

“Ditto kid.” Tara replied as she sunk into her brother’s embrace. They pulled back and Donnie noticed a tear trickling down Tara’s cheek as he wiped it off.

“Hey you’re crying.” He stated softly as he caressed Tara’s cheek.

“My baby brother’s all grown up.” Tara replied with her smile on her face evident but the tears were flowing a bit more freely as Donnie pulled her into another hug.

“Hey dad.” Donnie noticed his father standing in the doorway staring with a huge grin across his face. Donnie half broke the hug as Tara turned around to see her dad smiling back at her.

“Do I have the greatest kids in the world or what?” He asked as he walked over to join in the family hug.

“Only cause we got the greatest dad in the whole wide world.” Tara replied as she sunk into the family hug.

……………….

Tara walked knocked on Willow’s door and walked in, she couldn’t get unlucky like that twice in one day. She walked in and seen Willow peep one eye open ever so quickly before pretending to be asleep on her bed. The smile on her face was a dead give away, no one smiled like that when they were asleep. Tara crawled up onto the bed straddling Willow’s hips and looked down at the beautiful sight of her lover.

“Damn your asleep Will, I was kinda hoping to you know, get lucky but since your asleep and all you’ll just have to miss me taking off my shirt.” Tara said pretty nonchalant as Willow’s eyes flung open at the speed of light.

“Hey no fair, you’re not even trying to take your shirt off.” Willow replied in a huff, a pout crossing her now very awake face.

“Well I do believe that’s your job Miss Rosenberg.” Tara replied as she leant down and kissed Tara on the mouth and Willow ut her hands around the blonde’s back so she couldn’t get back up. After the kiss Tara snuggled into Willow’s shoulder as the redhead played with her golden tresses. Tara ran her fingers on Willow’s tummy, under the shirt she was wearing, making little circles around the little nub that used to be her umbilical cord.

“Well that it is, wouldn’t want to slack of on my duties, might get the sack.” Willow smiled down at Tara.

“So I talked to Anya today.” Willow stated as she broke their comfortable silence.

“What alone, just the two of you.” Tara replied, a hint fear creeping in at the situation her girlfriend just mentioned.

“Yeah, she’s not as bad as she seems. She is a little forthright, straight to the point but that’s her thing and it kinda works well for her.” Willow smiled again at Tara who had a look of relief that things had been civil, well she hoped they were from the redhead’s reaction.

“So how are you taking the whole Donnie, Cordelia thing?” Willow asked more than a little apprehensively.

“Well honestly I’m still a little wigged, but I think eventually I may even really like their relationship, that is if it doesn’t fall over in the first week. I’m just trying to look for the positives because the negatives tend to freak me out.” Tara replied with the straight and narrow.

“Well I think it’ll be good for Cordelia, she could use a nice boy in her life like Donnie.” Willow stated, adding her two cents worth.

“I know Cordy as well as anyone Will, she’s not the super bitch that you may see her as. She is a caring and loving person as insecure about herself as the rest of us. It’s because she has those qualities that I’m not even more upset. If I thought that she was the super bitch you might perceive her to be then there is no way I’d let her date Donnie.”

“Tara believe me when I say I don’t think Cordy is a super bitch, she often comes over when she needs some help with her homework and I’ve seen her be a very sweet person. I’m just thinking maybe with Donnie she won’t have to hide it so much.” Willow replied to her girlfriend. She had gotten on well with Cordy on times and she did consider Cordy a friend of hers as well. Tara just grinned up at Willow as a sign that she agreed with the redhead’s words.

“I love the bond you and Donnie share, you get a lot of extra things growing up an only child but it all seems meaningless compared to the bond siblings share.” Willow stated a bit enviously. “You are so lucky.” She added afterwards.

“I guess I am, but you don’t have to share a bathroom with him.” Tara smiled “Plus with your parents being the social figures they are, it means you get the house to yourself quite often.” Her smile growing broader.

“My parents rock.” Willow lowered herself and planted a firm kiss on her lover’s lips.

“We both have cool parents.” Tara stated after they broke their small yet passionate kiss.

“The coolest of the cool.” Willow replied as she once again took the blonde’s lips in her own, this time though there would be no more breaking.

TBC…

Probably no update till Sunday though if i get time which is highly unlikely, i'll put one up on Saturday as well. Seeing Ali G and that other vampire movie blade II 2morrow night so that'll kill a lot of qualty writing time so maybe just Sunday, though never say never ever again... okay i'm babbling and singing now so i'll just go :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: Re: It's Thursday so as i promised an update
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:16 pm 
Uh-oh... Cordy and Donnie, eh? :) Great update! But poor Buffy... she's the only one all alone now.

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:03 pm 
Great update!! I like this new relationship w/ cordy and donnie, hopefully it will last!! Can't wait 4 more! :)

"In my world there are people in chains and we can ride them like ponies" -Vamp Willow (Doppelgangland)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:41 pm 
i love this story for many many reasons -- and one of them is that tara actually has a great family! nice to read a story where she isn't being abused by her father or brother (or both).

I look forward to another part ....

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:35 pm 
Oh, I can't explain to you how much I totally love this story. I can't wait till Saturday...or Sunday. And Cordy and Donny...me like. :Grin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:57 pm 
very nice continuation... I like that Tara is not only supportive of her brother but is willing to take him down if she needs too... unconditional sibling love... :)

bravo.. kathleen

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."

To The Land of The RainbowWriters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:42 pm 
Hey, Nathan, great update. Yah, both our girls are staying in Sunnydale to go to school together. I loved that neither one of them wanted to go to sleep after making love. Very nice. I like Tara's teasing as well. She's so playful.

Okay, so who you hooking Buffy up with?

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:19 pm 
Hee, poor Tara so protective. This Cordy/Donny thing has got to be the first time these two are slashed or in fact, first time Donny has gotten slashed. But your donny is so nice hee.

And I liked the way you described this as the first time they made love because it was their first time together, fully aware of their love.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next