The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ni-i-ice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:31 pm 
Liked the update especially having the girls giving make-overs hehe...not sure I'd trust Cordy/Anya myself. Loved that way you incorporated Buffys 'superhuman-strength' made me giggle.

Luv Star x

Jdcioffi, your sassy, ay?

'I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to kill the thing on the outside'
-Girl, Interrupted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:35 pm 
Mmmm... Sassy eggs... makes me think of Amber's sassy eggs... :drool

OKAY... must go read Sass's "boobie" update now... :grin

Jen

-----------------------------------

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser."Amber Benson
-----------------------------------
Mi corazon perdido en ti...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:13 am 
These fics sneak up on me and I miss them but it's good I had 3 updates to read and they were so much fun. Anya and Cordelia make quite a team lol And you know what take your time, i love the ride and it will mean so much when they finally declare their love.

Btw, you should post in the update thread when you posts updates in here so that we can know when something new has been posted :)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Willow: (to Tara) I could heal.

Tara: (to Willow)And we’re gone.

Post subject: Feedback and Update
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:02 pm 
First and foremost, I would like to offer a happy forth of July to our American kittens, all of Australia wishes you well on this important day. It's late here and Lleyton Hewitt is having a hard time of it at Wimbeldon so i'm a bit cranky atm. None the less i have feedback to respond to and an update to post so lets make haste shall we.

pikescoob - aint no one braver than our Tara thats for sure. :)

JD - have no fear my friend, i have no intension of finishing this yet, i have an ending planned but sort of at the end of the school year, as you can see, we've only just started.

ShootingStar - I like writing the best friend interactions so i figure if Tara can't trust her best friends who can she trust, glad you like the little superhuman strength part :)

Xita - The long rides are often the best, and thanks for the info of posting in the updates thread, i'll be sure to post there after i'm finished here :)

Okay the feedback is excellent guys and it really does inspire me to get updates done quicker so thanks :)

Anyway without much further ado; lets go on a first date then have a nice roast with the folks :)

Title - More than a Feeling

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - M15+ recommended for mature viewing audience. But hey I’m not ya mum so I ain’t gonna spank ya, unless ya want me too.

Disclaimer - These Char’s belong to Joss and ME and totally not mine.

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback- Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 8 is here with some first date goodness and a good old fashioned roast with the folks.

Willow just looked and smiled at Tara as she watched the blonde drive towards the restaurant. Willow couldn’t remember ever being this nervous or happy and wanted to make sure tonight went perfect. She could remember her first date with Oz and sure, she’d been giddy with excitement but not this giddy. She sighed a happy sigh and wondered to herself if she’d ever be this happy again.

Tara glanced out the side of her eye and saw Willow openly staring at her with a loving look in her eyes. Tara hadn’t really been on a date before. Back in the old neighbourhood, she’d been with guys and all but none of them had treated her out to a date. They’d all been selfish only looking to fulfil their own wants and desires and left her desperately wanting. Willow was different though and she knew it. Willow would do anything thing to make her happy and Tara knew she’d do the same for Willow.

Tara pulled up at a set of traffic lights and turned her gaze to the redhead who had not shifted in her gaze. “You okay sweetie, you kinda been looking at me like that the whole time, make me want to just pull over and get into a heavy make out session in the back seat.” She smiled.

Willow pulled out of her revere, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it you just look so amazingly beautiful and gorgeous. Besides a heavy make out session in the back seat may not be a bad thing.” She teased at the blonde.

“That’s something a little vixen like you would say, isn’t it?” Tara asked, her smile broadening.

Willow just laughed and pointed at the road ahead as a car honked from behind, “I think the green light means go and not sit their teasing your girlfriend and annoying the other people waiting to go.”

“Oops, sorry.” Tara smiled and returned her attentions to the road and took off again. Tara knew she couldn’t wait to actually get into the date part of the evening but getting there was a pretty important part too. She took a deep breath and decided that she’d just have to kiss Willow once they got there.

They got to the restaurant without too many other incidents. Tara had nearly smashed into a parked car while stealing a glance at the redhead and seen Willow break out into a fit of the giggles why she was having a heart attack. Tara knew the effect the redhead had on her and would some day be the death of her so she decided she’d rather it be sixty years down the track and not on their first date.

They pulled up into the parking lot and Tara true to her word to herself, leant over and threw her arms around the redhead gathering her up in an almighty passionate kiss that had the two of them gasping for air as they finally pulled apart.

“What was that for?” Willow asked in a happy daze at the sudden attention her lips had received as soon as the car had stopped.

“For being you and all your Willowy goodness.” Tara said holding the redhead’s face in her hands. “I missed you today.” She added in a sullen voice.

“Oh I missed you too baby.” Willow replied in a soothing voice and planted a swift peck on Tara’s lips.

“We should probably go inside, have fun and enjoy the fine Italian cuisine they serve here.” Willow said with a more happy tone to her voice.

“Yes lets.” Tara answered as she opened the door and got out. She noticed Willow reaching for the door handle on her side and yelled out, “No, No!” as she raced around as fast as she could in her boots and opened the door for Willow. Willow smiled up at her and took the extended hand that was offered her into her own.

“As long as I get to open the door for you next time.” She said happily.

“How can you be sure there will be a next time when we haven’t even started the first time?” Tara asked curiously.

“Because I know that no matter what happens tonight that I’m not gonna want to stop being with you and that can only mean second, third and forth dates.” Willow gazed deeply into the pools of blue that reflected in the moonlight.

Tara pulled Willow out of the car and straight into a hug and rested her chin on the shorter girl’s shoulder.

“So you’re gonna wear the pants next time then?” Tara asked playfully.

“I don’t know, I kinda like take charge Tara, all large with the butch.” She teased, letting out a playful giggle.

“Come on you.” Tara said as she pulled Tara away from the car, which barely managed to flick the door closed, as she was dragged towards the entrance of the restaurant.

They entered into the establishment into a waiting area, with a few other couple’s waiting to be seated also waiting in there.

They had sub-consciously drifted apart from each other upon entering the establishment after a few knowing glares had them suddenly aware of their public affections. Willow looked across at Tara who was fidgeting with her hands and realised that in her desire to hold the blonde she was doing the same to stop her from instinctively reaching out to her. They both had that nervous look on their faces, both having second doubts but neither wanting to ruin the evening for the other.

“You okay?” The blonde asked trying to allay some of her fears as well.

“Yeah, I’m not gonna let any of this, ruin it for us. Tonight is about us and only us.” Willow replied as she took the blonde’s hand in her own and squeezed tightly. Tara looked up at her and gave her a heartfelt smile and they didn’t seem to care much what the others thought right then and there.

After being seated in a corner of the restaurant and being given menus. Both had decided on the spaghetti bolognaise. They almost sat in silence waiting for the meals to arrive, small talk the only conversation that they shared in the waiting period.

They started eating the meal, still just sitting in a nervous silence. They both ate carefully, not wanting to spill the sauce over their clothes and make fools out of themselves.

“So do you like it?” Tara asked Willow, trying to break the ice.

“No, not really.” Willow said as she and Tara both broke into a fit of the giggles.

“It’s not really that good, is it?” Tara responded in between laughter. Willow just managed to nod her head no and forced another fork full into her mouth.

“My mom made a bolognaise dinner for twenty people back in Albany, everyone of them agreed that it was the best bolognaise they had ever tasted. She made the best.” Tara said with a smile.

“Is that Albany, New York?” Willow asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. Tara just nodded her head, telling the redhead she was right on the mark.

“So that’s where your family left too, when you up and left. What’s it like in New York?” Willow asked.

“Yeah dad got some big job offer over there, to good to refuse so he didn’t. It’s okay, has its bad points and good points. I prefer it here though, some girl called “Willow” makes it all worthwhile.” Tara answered with a smile at the redhead, who blushed at the blonde’s remarks.

“I kinda remember you before you left, always hanging around with Anya & Cordy. I only really knew Cordy because she lived across the road from me, but I never really spoke to her until Xander and Anya started dating. Now every time she needs help with homework she comes over.” Willow went into a mini babble but was able to cut herself short when she latched eyes with Tara.

“I feel really bad, I can’t believe you’ve lived across from Cordy all this time and we never even really said “hi” until I came back. Blah how bad of a girlfriend am I?” Tara asked, with a shameful tone to her voice.

“Oh Baby, you’re not a bad girlfriend, we were little back then, well I mean it was what, seven years ago. When your that age you tend to just stick to the people you know and leave the people you don’t alone.” Willow tried to reason with Tara.

Tara softened slightly at Willow’s words and knew that unless she didn’t let it, this would nag at her for the whole night and ruin their evening. Tara wasn’t about to ruin this for Willow or herself and decided Willow was right and that they had shared different cliques growing up, however now they were as one and each shared in the others company.

“What were Anya and Cordelia like growing up with?” Willow asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Exactly the same as they are now.” Tara replied with a giggle, that also got Willow started.

“What about Buffy and Xander, what were they like growing up with?” Tara asked, curious as to what the redhead’s friends were like as youngsters.

“Well Buffy was always super competitive, taking on and pretty much beating Xander at everything, thus the reason Xander is just one of the girls.” Willow smiled back at Tara.

“Oh so now the truth behind Xander comes out, Buffy beat the testosterone out of him.” Tara said as if all had been revealed.

“I’d say that was a pretty fair assumption.” They both chuckled as they thought of their respective friends and the various antics they got up to when they were younger.

“Xander had high hopes of playing in the NBA I remember, that was until Buffy killed him 34-2. I don’t think he’s touched a basketball since that day.” Willow said giggling as she reminisced about her youth. Tara giggled likewise, it wasn’t hard to imagine Xander never wanting to play again after being beaten like that.

“Were you glad you moved away?” Willow asked a bit more seriously, trying to find out more about Tara’s past.

“I kicked and screamed at them, them being my parents, I so didn’t want to go. I had my friends my school everything here was great, and then I’d have to start over again, it wasn’t fair. I hated them the day that they told me we were moving.” Tara sat in her chair her eyes gazing out into nowhere but seemed as though they were studying something intently.

“After we’d been there a while you know, I made friends and all, it was never the same as when we were here though. The friendships were never as close, the schools weren’t quite as good. I started to spend more time with my mom after we left, as I didn’t have Cordy and Anya to play with. We were really close, we’d do everything together; go shopping, cooking, reading, and meditating. Then she got sick, and we couldn’t always do the stuff we did. It got hard and I miss her you know.” Tara was on the verge of tears as Willow scooted her chair around next to the blondes and took her into an embrace.

“She introduced me to the Wicca way of life. It was her faith and now it’s mine.” Tara pulled out a locket she had hidden from in her blouse that her mother had given her. She opened the heart at the end of it to reveal a picture of a blonde in probably her late twenties or early thirties, Willow instantly knew the woman to be Tara’s mother.

Willow stared at the picture in the locket. “Your mom was a beautiful woman.” Tara sighed, “She was, she really was.” They sat there for a moment, Willow staring at the locket and Tara staring at Willow. Suddenly Willow’s face lit up as though something had just occurred to her for the first time.

“You’re a Witch?” She asked Tara in a confused voice. Tara broke out into a laughter that startled the redhead.

“I said the same thing to my mom when she told me. Believe me, it’s a growing religion and we don’t turn people into frogs, well people we like anyway.” She smiled at Willow.

“Wow Miss Maclay, you astound me, just when I think I know you, Wham.” Willow smiled at Tara a loving smile.

“You’ve only just begun to know me Miss Rosenberg.” Tara replied.

“I hope you stick around long enough to let me get to know all of you.” Willow said in a serious tone.

“I’m not going anywhere sweetie.” Tara replied as she leant in and gently planted a kiss on Willow’s lush firm lips. When she pulled back she noticed half the patrons were staring at them.

“Let’s get out of here.” She suggested to the redhead.

“Cheque please!” Willow yelled out calling for a waiter.

……………..

Tara pulled the car up out the front of Willow’s place and once again hurried out her side so she could open the door for Willow as she had done earlier in the evening. She walked the redhead up to the doorstep as they both waited in silence.

Willow noticed that her parent’s car was not in the driveway and that they probably wouldn’t be home at all that evening. She turned to Tara then back to the door. She turned the knob and walked into the house, after Tara didn’t follow her she turned back around. “Are you coming in or are you just gonna freeze your cute little ass off out there?”

“I’m not sure if I should, I mean this is our first date and I don’t wanna rush things.” Tara replied the nervousness in her voice clear for all to hear.

“For coffee, you’ll come in for coffee right?” Willow asked pleadingly, not wanting to say goodnight to Tara yet.

“As long as you actually put the kettle on.” Tara smiled and followed the redhead into the kitchen, not wanting to say goodnight to the redhead yet either.

They had noticed Anya, Cordelia and Buffy all asleep in the lounge and had decided to take the coffee up to the bedroom as to not wake them up. They were both adamant that it was just for coffee and that all was well.

They sipped down their coffee in silence and just stared longingly at each other. The silence was deafening, as was the heartbeat in each girl’s chest.

“I had a really good time tonight.” Willow stated, placing her coffee mug nest to the computer on her desk.

“Me too.” Was all Tara could manage to reply as she looked down at the ground and cupped the mug tightly with both hands as though it was a life buoy.

Willow slowly walked over to Tara and cupped the blonde’s face, pulling her eyes up to meet her own before gently placing her lips on the blonde’s. Tara didn’t respond much at first but after a few seconds relented, opening her mouth just a little, allowing Willow’s tongue to find it’s way through. Willow took the mug out of Tara’s hand and placed it on the dresser beside the bed.

She placed her hands on the blonde’s shoulders and gently directed her towards the pillow at the head of the bed. Willow lay besides her, cupping her face, as their kissing grew more intense by the second. “I…. Want…. To…. Sleep…. With…You.” Willow gasped between kisses.

Tara pulled away from Willow and turned her head in the opposite direction of the redhead. “Will, I…” She was cut off by Willow who had a point to make.

“Not sex Tara, I just wanna lie in your arms, feel safe and when I wake up in the morning I want your beautiful face to be the first thing I see. I wanna sleep with you Tara.” Willow reiterated again.

Tara turned back over to look Willow in the eyes, those pure emerald eyes and smiled. “Oh, sweetie I want nothing more than to wake up in your arms.” With that Willow smiled and moved her head to rest on the blonde’s shoulder.

“Mmmm, I could get used to this.” Willow stated in a delirious daze.

“Me too, Me too.” Tara replied, as a silence fell over them as they shut their eyes, tomorrow was a big day, they’d tell their parents, about them but more importantly, it’d be the first time they woke up in each other’s arms.

……………

Willow was setting the table for what would be one of the most important meals of her life. She couldn’t believe that they were going to do it, they were actually gonna tell their parents about them.

As nervous as Willow was that her parent’s might hate her now that she was dating a girl, she knew deep down that they loved her unconditionally, no matter what. If she was honest to herself, she couldn’t deny the feeling of excitement that came over her. If everything went well tonight, her and Tara would have a place where they could be her and Tara.

Tara nervously checked the meat again, making sure that it wasn’t too overcooked or too undercooked. “Another five minutes should do.” She said to herself, despite the fact she’d probably check it another ten times before then anyway. She wanted everything to be perfect and rushed from vegetable pot to vegetable pot making sure nothing was boiling over or doing anything that might subtract from a perfect evening.

“Hey hows it going back here?” Willow asked in a calm and soothing tone.

“The peas won’t boil, the roast will probably be black on the outside and red on the inside, my mash potato has lumps in it that I can’t go out and I’m about to tell my dad I’m dating a girl.” Tara said in a panic.

“Good, no problem then.” Willow teased as she moved to turn around before Tara stopped her in her tracks.

“How can you be so calm, and me be a nervous wreck?” Tara asked, not sure how to explain everything.

“Easy, if it all goes wrong, I can just blame it on your cooking.” Willow teased once again, this time getting a giggle out of the blonde.

“Come ’ere.” Willow said as she pulled the blonde into a hug to calm her down.

“I know everything is going to be fine because everything has to be fine. I don’t even wanna think about “what if this all goes horribly wrong”; I just wanna think of “this is going to go perfect and were gonna be so happy”, because I know we are.

“Damn you and your lovable logic.” The blonde giggled and hugged the redhead again.

“Hey my peas are boiling.” Tara said happily as she broke away from Willow to go check them.

“See good things are happening already.” Willow smiled and walked back out to the dining area.

…………..

Willow and Tara sat across from Sheila and Ira, Donnie and Steve occupied the chairs at either end of the table.

“This is absolutely delightful Tara.” Sheila commented as she chewed down on another mouthful.

“Thank you Mrs. Rosenberg.” Tara responded, blushing slightly.

“Please, call me Sheila, and don’t even think about calling Ira here Mr. Rosenberg, he hates people at work calling him that let alone at home.” She laughed and drew an audible giggle from the blonde as well.

“Tara is quite the culinary genius, she takes after her mother in so many ways.” Steve added in amazement as he gazed proudly at his daughter. Tara blushed, but the reminder of her mother brought a smidgen of sadness to her heart.

Willow and Tara’s feet entwined under the table as they ate their meal with a knowing smile. All through tea, Tara and Willow would brush their hand up against the other, stealing a touch or rub their thighs against one another.

“If you two weren’t dating, I’d be quite alarmed with the amount of flirting going on across the table there.” Sheila Rosenberg shot out in a mock sternness.

Sheila’s word’s caught the two girls completely off guard, had she just said what they thought she said. Had she just said if they weren’t dating the flirting they were doing would be alarming. The girls turned completely red as everyone had stopped eating and alternated their gazes between the two girls and Sheila.

“Y-y-you know?” Tara stammered out in disbelief.

“We all do sweetie, it not that hard to tell that you and Willow like each other a little more than just friends.” Steve said in a soothing and caring temper.

“A-a-and you guys aren’t freaked out?” Tara once again stuttered out her word’s, making sure she was making sense of everything.

“Why would be freak out about something that obviously make the two of you so happy?” Ira added his two cents worth, trying to ease to shock of the face of his daughter and her lover.

“This isn’t the 1950’s any more Will. We’re aware of that more than most, times change about what people can and can’t do and these days its all about listening to the heart and doing what the heart tells you to do. We’re your parent sweetie and were not going to judge you for that.” Ira directed his statement at Willow, but Steve gave Tara a look that let her know he felt the same way.

“I do, I mean she is in my heart and it’s telling me to go for it with her and I am. I can’t explain why my heart makes me like this but the heart wants what the heart wants.” Willow answered as she stood up and took hold of Tara’s hand pulling her up with her. Tara just smiled her reassurance and gave Willow’s hand a gentle squeeze.

Steve pulled his chair out from under the table and stood himself up. He walked over to where the girls were holding hands and pulled the both of them into an embrace. Ira and Sheila not ones to be outdone quickly pulled their chairs back and rushed around the other side of the table, joining in, in the big family hug. As confused as Willow and Tara were over what just happened, they were both rather happy to be the centre of a parent sandwich at the moment.

……………

Tara and Willow lay silently on Tara’s bed facing each other. Their hands interwove as their finger’s played with each other. They just lie there content, the evening had been a big one for the two of them and they knew that things would only be getting better from here. A knock at the door brought them out of their blissful reverie.

“Are you two decent?” Donnie asked through the door. The two girls giggled at each other and both knew that they could have some fun with him here but Tara decided that against.

“Were good.” She yelled through the door as he opened it and walked through. A silence filled the room and a feeling of uneasiness set in.

“I don’t really know what went on down there, I feel kinda stupid cause I’m the only one who didn’t get it.” Tara sat up at her brother’s words, still holding Willow’s hand in her own.

“Look Tara, I can see your happy, how I teased you two before, you know that was all jokes right, I didn’t do this did I.”

Tara was confused as to what her brother was trying to say, “Donnie, we know that you were only teasing, it’s what you do, what Willow and I have, it’s deeper than just pillow fight stuff. I really like her and I hope you can be happy for us.”

Donnie softened a bit, a smile creeping across his face, “Tar, you know I love you no matter what right?” Tara let go of Willow’s hand and ran across to her brother who picked her up in a tight embrace.

“You know if you ever need anyone to look out for you at school, I’ll beat the crap out of anyone who makes fun of my big little sister.”

“As tempting as a body guard is little big bro, Will and I aren’t ready to take our relationship to school yet.” Tara replied as she turned her head back to Will and gave a smile, which was happily returned.

“Well if you ever change your mind, know that I’ll be here for you, and you too Will.” He nodded towards the redhead.

“Thanks Donnie, Tara’s got the best little big brother in the world.” Willow smiled as she walked over towards Tara who unhooked one arm from around Donnie and flung it around Willow.

“The bestest.” Tara agreed.

TBC…

Phewf! Lleyton Hewwit just won so i'm happy atm, no more cranky. Blah it's been a long night and i'm tired, so i hope you enjoy the update :) peace out

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Re: Feedback and Update
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:31 pm 
holy crap!!!

i just did a dance of joy all around my room.

this is so nice, tara and will have nice parents, and yay!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:37 pm 
that last part was just soooooo cute with little big brother :D

I love this fic, and I'm so happy to see the family different from what they are on the show... I love it :D

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:56 pm 
It was so cute when Tara hurried around to open the car door for Willow....hehe. Understanding parents? Wow...this really is angst free....excellent update!! :grin

--Michelle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:22 pm 
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 10000000000000000000000000....ok I think you get the point. That is the sweetest thing ever!!! Awww!!! Shucks im all happy now. Thanks for that...you rule!

love Aly xxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:32 pm 
Ahh that was great. You know sometimes I giggle at how different the characters are here, but it's so nice to read that you know?

Anyway, I knew their parents would react nice but I didn't expect them to already know, that was a good twist.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Willow: (to Tara) I could heal.

Tara: (to Willow)And we’re gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:50 pm 
Oh my god! Do such nice families really exist? ;)

That was really good! :D

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:59 pm 
WOW, that was great. I love the whole interaction with them. Perfect!! I can't wait for the next update!!!

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:40 am 
This story is great! I love that Willow and Tara's parents already knew that they were dating and that they were all ok with it!

I can't wait for more :)

"I want my room to be Willow-friendly" Tara-New Moon Rising

"She's my everything" Willow-Tough Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 3:02 pm 
Just some feedback for the feedback :) It's Friday night so sorry no update as of yet, in fact it's not even started. I will have one up by the end of the weekend so check back by then to appease your update needs. Oh and a just saw MIB II some good stuff there, worth a check if ya into lingere models trying to destroy the world :)

no birthday cake - Glad you liked it. Also glad you like they have nice folks :)

wiltar- thxs, been watching too much big brother lately and it just finished so i'm having withdrawl symptoms. Incidently Sahra the house lesbian made it all the way through and finished 3rd if anyone is interested. :)

pikescoob - Ahhhh with the cuteness can't get enough of it. There will be some angst but not for a while yet, still having fun with the sunshine, lollipoops and rainbows. :)

Ally - In my knigdom all the kittens are happy and Willow and Tara are together for ever. :D

Xita - no one said the road was gonna be straight, no pun intended. :D the twistiness of the road just means ya gotta keep ya eyes on it right. :)

Snuggle79 - In my fansical world they do. :) Everyone deserves a loving family beacuse regardless of everything family is the most important thing.

SlayerTazz - Thx, i try and make the interactions between our girls as real as possible, your feedback inspires more :)

Kathy94 - Glad you like it so far, More to come on the weekend, i promise. :)

Okay i'll not give away any spoilers for the next part so you'll just have to wait and see. Do have a great weekend and i'll put something up before Sunday night, i promise. So until then cheerio kittens.

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Part 9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:39 pm 
As promised i deliver an update for your Sunday viewing. Be forwarned its rating is R18+ as i've dabbled in the art of Willow and Tara love. It's probably more scary than it is romantic but i thought it part of the story so gave it a go. We'll not call it smut as it doesn;t really fit the feel of this fic and it's not making love as they haven't said those three special words yet. :)

Anyway i hope you enjoy this so without much further ado:

Title -         More than a Feeling

Author’s Name – Nathan

Rating – R18+ some hormonal charged girls appear.

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback- Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the         summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 9 is here for some more Willow and Tara goodness.

It had been three weeks since Willow and Tara had spent their first night together and there hardly seemed a night since when they weren’t wrapped in each other’s arms. On the two occasions that they had spent apart, Willow had found it extremely uncomfortable to sleep. The last night being one of those alone nights Willow was extremely tired through this Thursday at school.

She yawned again in class as she stared absent mindedly out the window into the schoolyard. There wasn’t much going on out there but she just couldn’t bring herself to concentrate on the current lesson at hand. Tara had spent the night at her Aunt Belinda’s house after helping her move house for the fifth time in a couple of years.

“Twenty seven hours, thirty four minutes and eighteen seconds was entirely too much time to be away from Tara.” Willow thought to herself as she had not seen Tara since lunch yesterday and Tara was still helping her Aunt move today. Tara had promised her that tonight she’d come over at about seven so they could get some “study time” together. The only Willow wanted to study was the different noises the blonde could make while their lips were pressed up against each other’s.

Willow let out a sigh, which caught the attention of Xander, sitting next to her. “What’s up Will, still thinking about Tara?”

“What do you mean still, you make it sound like there’s actually something else worth thinking about?” Willow asked a little defensively.

“Not that I know much, cause you know I don’t but didn’t you used to like coming to school and listening to the teacher?” Xander asked again in a mock-confused voice, although he really was that confused.

“Yeah pre Tara days, now her stupid Aunt has to be all; I’ve been living here for four months heaven forbid I need to steal Tara away from Willow so she can move all my stuff for me.” Willow said in a mock tone of Tara’s Aunt’s voice.

“I’m sure she moved house just so she could pry you and Tara apart for a day.” Xander added with a laugh.

“Thanks for the support oh childhood friend of mine.” Willow sarcastically thanked the lanky lad next to her.

“You know after Anya and I don’t see each other for a period exceeding twenty four hours, the sex is just fantastic.” Xander added nonchalantly.

“Ewwww Xander, thanks for the graphic depictions of you and Anya wildly wearing down the bedsprings. Beside’s Tara and I aren’t even doing it yet.” Willow responded her disgust in her best friend’s choice of supportive words clearly evident.

“Hey Will, enough with the kill Xander eyes, besides who said anything about a bed.” He teased as he curled himself up to brace for the punch on the arm that the redhead inevitably gave.

“Oww, you’ve been taking lessons from Buffy haven’t you?” Xander asked rubbing his arm where he was sure an almighty bruise would appear.

“Well as much as I would like to think that I am getting all large with the butch, I just think your getting weaker.” She teased, as he shot her a smile.

“Probably explains why Anya has no trouble forcing me down and handcuffing me to the bed then.” He teased as Willow just smiled and pounded down on his arm again before being sent outside by the teacher.

In the hall Willow was in a state of shock and amazement. “Me, Willow Rosenberg, sent out of the class, only bad kids get sent out in the hall. Only kids who rebel against society and disobey orders get sent into the hall. I’m in the hall, does that make me a rebel. I’m a rebel.” Willow smiled proudly to herself and slumped against the wall. At least there would be no more annoying teacher’s voice to get in the way of her Tara thoughts.

“Hey Will whatchya doin’?” Willow looked up to see Buffy staring down at her.

“I got sent into the hall for beating up Xander, what are you doing out here?” Willow asked, a bit confused as to why the blonde was here.

“Blah, evil History, do you think Mr. William is some kind of demon thing?”

“With that bleached head of his you’d have to think he was from a different universe.” Willow chuckled as Buffy slumped down next to her.

“Still can’t wait for tonight to see Tara huh?” Buffy asked as she saw the look on Willow’s face.

“Am I that obvious?” Willow asked shyly.

“Oh please Will, when your not with her your oblivious to everyone and when you are your oblivious to everyone but her.” Buffy teased.

“She makes me feel like a better person, when I’m not with her, I feel…. I don’t know Taraless.” She softly laughed to herself.

“You seem really happy with her, even more happy then when you were with Oz I think.” Buffy said as she wrapped her left arm around her friend and pulled her into an embrace.

“I am.” Was Willow’s only reply.

………….

Willow had hardly been home two seconds when she heard the doorbell ring behind her. She opened the door and was more than a little surprised to see Cordelia standing there with her school stuff still slung over her shoulder.

“Don’t tell me, Mr. Gile’s gave you an essay three weeks ago and you still haven’t started it?” Willow asked sarcastically.

“Yeah and I have a date tonight, with an actual college guy and with this stupid essay due first thing in the morning I was hoping you could help.” Cordelia answered, assuming Willow knew about the assignment.

“You mean you were really given an assignment three weeks ago and you still haven’t started?” Willow asked a bit surprised but then this was Cordelia Chase and anything she did, didn’t seem to surprise Willow too much these days.

“I thought you already knew that?” Cordelia asked in regards to Willow’s earlier comments.

“I was being sarcastic, what the hell were you doing then that was so important that this assignment could wait.” Willow asked, but not sure if she really wanted to know.

“This make-up doesn’t put itself on Willow, in case a person who doesn’t were make-up like yourself was wondering.” Cordelia answered in a tone a little more harsh than she intended.

“Not the kind of tone to take up with someone you want to help you get an essay done so you can go on your big date.” Willow responded, thinking she had the brunette beat.

“Well I happen to know that you and Tara have a little rendezvous planned for tonight, with her being away for a day and all. If I were to miss my date because I was still doing homework, I’m sure Tara would be there to help me get over the fact that I missed out on a chance with a guy that actually goes to college.” Cordelia replied in a matter of fact tone.

Willow huffed and gave up pulling Cordelia with her up the stairs towards her room, “Fine but you don’t get to use the Tara, best friend card again for a whole month, agreed.” Willow said a little angrily.

“Okay.” Cordelia responded with a smile spread full force across her face.

Willow threw her stuff on her bed and Cordelia followed suit. She then proceeded to turn the computer that was sitting in the corner on her desk on.

“I thought we used the small little square one.” Cordelia asked in a confused tone.

“No, we only use the laptop at your place because I can’t really lug this heavy thing over there and nor would I want too.” Willow replied, her anger at the brunette still not dissipated yet.

Cordelia noting the tone in Willow’s voice tried to smooth things over with the girl who would hopefully turn a situation of handing nothing in to handing in something worth and “A” or B+” at worse.

“Look Will, I know you want to be with Tara tonight and you will be, we’ll get this done early and you can still have time to get ready. It’s just I’m stupid and I forgot and you’re the first person I came to. I know we don’t always see eye to eye but you always help me when I need it so thanks.” Cordelia layed out honestly.

Willow turned to Cordelia, not hearing her speak like that well, ever. “Cordy, I’m sorry if I snapped at you before its just I’ve been all edgy all day waiting to see her again and I’ve not been the most pleasant person to speak to.”

“You really like her huh?”

“I really do, I’m not sure how or why but I do, and to tell you the truth and don’t care how or why as long as were together.” Willow said honestly. Cordelia was never one that she opened herself up to but she knew Cordelia knew Tara better than Buffy or Xander probably ever would and she knew for some reason Tara liked Cordy. She wanted Tara to be as close to her friends as she was and if that meant being as close to Anya and Cordy as Tara was, dag nammit she would do it.

“You make her happy, and that makes me happy. Especially after everything she went through with her mom. She used to look after Anya and I before she left, we were like sister’s and no matter how long you spend away from someone you never loose that bond.” Cordelia said, also opening herself up to the redhead.

“I didn’t think she told anyone else about the problems she had with her mom being sick. I mean I know she told you guys that she died but I thought that, that was all.” Willow queried.

“She didn’t tell us, which kinda hurt a bit but were not gonna judge her because we haven’t been there ourselves. Steve told Anya and me and he made us promise to look out for her and that, that we were the reason that he brought her back here. When Tara’s around you, or even when you’re not around and she talks about you, she glows. She’s as happy as I’ve ever seen her and after the stuff her dad described to us that means a lot.” Willow just smiled over at Cordy and a tear trickled down her face.

“Thanks, that means a lot to me to hear you say that.” Willow said as Cordy pulled her into an awkward at first embrace but one they settled into nicely.

“You do realise I’ll have to kill you though if you hurt her?” Cordy said, slightly pulling out from the hug. Willow just smiled back at her.

“I think my life’s pretty safe then because I could never ever hurt her.”

……………

Willow had helped Cordy in record time after their little bonding session and had seen the brunette off to frantically get ready for her big date. She made Willow promise to go shopping with her sometime to help clean out her old wardrobe and start anew. Willow was feeling pretty good about herself right now and with only an hour till Tara would be there slipped into the shower.

After a brief shower, she turned the radio on for background music and laid some books out on her bed. She actually wanted to do some study that night and the more she got out the way now, the less she’d have to do when Tara got there.

She got into her own English essay and was singing along to an N’Sync song on the radio when a voice from behind her startled her out of her study reverie.

“Since when to listen and sing along to N’Sync?” Tara asked with a smile protruding across her face.

Willow turned around and squealed as she jumped up and latched her arms around the blonde who had about five books in her arms and started planting kisses all over her face. “Since I started liking everything about you, including your taste in music.” She responded as Tara chuckled at the redhead’s enthusiasm.

“These books are squashing my breasts here Will.” She squeezed out, the giggle still eminent in her voice. Willow pulled back slightly.

“Sorry baby, we wouldn’t want anything to happen to these little fellas here would we.” She added, gently poking them as she said it.

“Well not if you wanna use them in the near future.” Tara teased. Willow took the books out of Tara’s hands and plonked them down on the table.

“What’d you bring so many for?” Asked a curious Willow.

“Well I did miss a whole day of school, I think tonight were gonna have to just buckle down and study like we never studied before.” Tara teased.

Willow walked over to Tara and once again wrapped her arms around the blonde and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

“I didn’t think we’d need books for the kind of studding I had in mind.” She asked as she planted another kiss on the blonde.

“Vixen.” Tara smiled at her and returned the embrace from the redhead and they fell onto the bed and began a serious make-out session.

After an hour of solid tongue action the girls decided that some actual study was needed and that if they got grounded because they didn’t hand in a bit of work because they had been to pre-occupied with each other no good could come from it.

Willow was stationed on the bed with a book opened in front of her and Tara was spread out across the floor with several books and a notepad in front of her. The radio was turned up a bit to help them concentrate on the studying but it wasn’t working much. They both kept stealing glances at each other and when one caught the other they would smile and pretend to go back to work.

Willow had turned through six pages in her book and read about three lines before she jumped up and walked over to the stereo and turned it up a bit. “I absolutely love this song.” Willow stated as Tara looked up at her and “Push” by Matchbox 20 came on.

She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough.

I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in.

The voice of Rob Thomas was being lip synced by Willow who started singing along into her hairbrush. Tara just watched her and giggled quite openly but that didn’t sway the redhead’s effort.

And I don't know if I've ever been really loved,

By a hand that's touched me,

And I feel like something's gonna give,

And I'm a little bit angry.

Well, this ain't over, no, not here,

Not while I still need you around.

You don't owe me, we might change,

Yeah, we just might feel good.

Willow was getting into the song and singing it to Tara, careful not to let her voice slip out though, as she didn’t rate herself to highly on the singing scale. Tara continued to sit and giggle as Willow continued her Matchbox 20 impersonation.

I wanna push you around,

Well, I will,

Well, I will,

I wanna push you down,

Well, I will,

Well, I will,

I wanna take you for granted,

Yeah, yeah, well, I will.

By now Tara was backed up against the bed and was smiling and chewing down a handful of popcorn which they had brought up to snack on while studying.

She said I don't know why you ever would lie to me,

Like I'm a little untrusting,

When I think that the truth is gonna hurt ya,

And I don't know why you couldn't just stay with me.

You couldn't stand to be near me,

When my face don't seem to want to shine,

'Cause it's a little bit dirty.

Well, don't just stand there, say nice things to me,

'Cause I've been cheated, I've been wronged,

And you, you don't know me,

Yeah, well, I can't change.

I won't do anything at all.

Tara made a mock pouting face as Willow continued to sing her song. Willow just smiled at her lovingly and bent down in front of her and cupped the blonde’s check with her free hand and gently rubbed her thumb over her soft cheek.

I wanna push you around,

Well, I will,

Well, I will,

I wanna push you down,

Well, I will,

Well, I will,

Oh, but don't bowl me over.

Just wait a minute, well, it kinda fell apart,

Things get so crazy, crazy.

Don't rush this baby, don't rush this baby, baby.

I wanna push you around,

Well, I will,

Well, I will,

I wanna push you down,

Well, I will,

Well, I will,

With that Willow plopped down in front of Tara who was still sporting her pout. “You don’t really wanna push me around now do you?” Asked Tara in her mock pout tone.

“Of course not Baby, not unless Rob Thomas walked in the door and said he wanted me.” She teased and saw Tara’s pout turn upside down and into a smile.

“Tease.” Tara said as she pulled the redhead into a passionate embrace before they both jumped up at the next song that started playing on the radio.

“I love this song.” They both squealed as Tara picked up a deodorant can to use as a mike as “All the small things” Started blaring on the radio. This time it was no holds barred as they both started singing trying to outdo the boys from Blink 182.

All the small things

True care, truth brings

I'll take one lift

Your ride, best trip

Always, I know

You'll be at my show

Watching, waiting

Commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go

Turn the lights off, carry me home

Na na na na na na na na na na

Both girls were singing it loud and too each other. They were jumping around, laughing, singing and trying really hard not to fall over each other.

Late night, come home

Work sucks, I know

She left me roses by the stairs

Surprises let me know she cares

Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill

The night will go on, my little windmill

Say it ain't so, I will not go (na na na na na na na na na na)

Turn the lights off, carry me home (na na na na na na na na na na)

Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill (na na na na na na na na na na)

The night will go on, the night will go on (na na na na na na na na na na)

My little windmill

They collapsed onto Willow’s bed staring at each other still with the giggling as Willow reached behind her and found the remote to her system and turned it off without breaking contact with the blonde.

“So you’ll be my thrill huh?” Tara asked in a playful voice.

“Always, my little windmill.” Willow replied but a little more serious as she cupped the blonde’s cheek once again and landed a few soft pecks on her lips before Tara finally opened her mouth and Willow’s tongue found its way through.

After they broke for air, Willow pulled back a tiny bit without letting go of Tara’s cheek.

“I missed you so much today, and last night. I hated waking up without you next to me in the middle of the night. How pathetic am I, you were barely gone twenty four hours and I was like you’d been away for six months.” Willow smiled and never took her eyes off of the sparkling blue that was gazing straight back at her.

“Well it would make me doubly pathetic, I was wanting to see you so badly all day and I mean I had to sleep in a king size bed last night. I kept rolling over to find you but I never did.” Tara said as they recounted the torture that had been the last thirty hours of their lives.

“You will always find me baby, and I’ll always find you, you know that.” Willow replied and moved in and started kissing Tara again. They pushed their bodies close to one another and Tara rolled Willow onto her back and settled down over her lover and gently kissed the lips of the redhead, pushing at Willow’s lips with her tongue. Willow quickly gave into the relentless pressure by the blonde and eagerly took her tongue into her mouth.

Tara’s hand’s found their way to Willow’s hair as she softly ran her fingers threw the red tresses and massaged her scalp. Willow’s hand slid down from the blonde’s cheeks, down her side to rest at her waist. Their passionate kissing growing ever more passionate with each passing second, only ever briefly stopping for the quickest gasp of air.

Tara broke the kiss and slowly slid her tongue down the redhead’s cheek before ending up, nuzzling just in that nook behind her ear. Willow moved one hand up ran her fingers through Tara’s hair as she moaned her delight. Tara spent a few agonisingly pleasurable minutes just rolling her tongue around the redhead’s ear before slowly moving down to the neck and finding her pulse point before sucking it into her mouth.

Willow once again moaned in delight as the ministrations of the blonde and continued to gently run her fingers through Tara’s golden locks. Tara slowly started to unbutton the blouse that Willow was wearing before Willow halted her momentarily.

“You don’t have to do this baby, I mean if you don’t want too or you don’t think your ready.” Willow said, full of love.

“I am ready Will, I want to give myself to you, mind body and soul, I want to feel my skin against yours, I want to feel you inside of me and I want to feel inside of you. I wanna show you how much you mean to me because words just can’t say the way you feel sometimes.” Tara reasoned to Willow, showing how really ready she was for this.

“Okay baby, just know that if at any time you want to stop, I’m not gonna hold you to anything okay.” Willow said as she reached up and planted a kiss on the lips of Tara.

“I will, but somehow I don’t really feel like stopping at the moment sweetie.” Tara said as she pulled Willow into another embrace and went about unbuttoning the blouse once again. After the buttons were undone Tara pulled Willow into a sitting up position so she could remove the blouse, not once breaking her hold on her lover’s lips. After the blouse was of and thrown onto the floor with the few remaining books that were left on the bed, Tara went about unhooking her bra. Tara fumbled around at first but eventually got it undone and let it fall over Willow’s freckled shoulders, letting her pert breasts free of their support.

“You’re so beautiful.” Tara said in awe as she pulled back to take in the sight before her. She was in a trance like state staring at Willow until Willow finally spoke up.

“So know you’ve seen me, do I get to see you?” She asked playfully, Tara responded by just lifting her arms in the air, not taking her eyes of the form of the redhead.

Willow responded by pulling the top over Tara’s head and then leaning in and kissing the blonde’s neck. Tara moaned her approval as Willow reached behind and with a little less trouble than Tara set free the mounds of flesh, which she gently took into her palms.

No words were said and Tara just pushed Willow back onto her back and eased herself on top of the redhead. The touch of nipple against nipple was electric and it sent sparks through each of them. This is what they both craved, flesh against flesh as Tara leant in and kissed Willow who immediately took the blonde’s tongue into her mouth.

Tara had a hand on Willow’s cheek and had slipped one down to her waist just above her jeans and rested it there. Willow moved both her hands to the blonde’s breasts. She rubbed her palms all over them, feeling electricity fly through her when she softly rubbed her palms over Tara’s nipples. After her initial exploring Willow just cupped them and flicked the nipple with her thumb before Tara broke the kiss and started trailing her way down to her pulse point once again.

This tine it was Tara’s turn to explore Willow’s pert mounds. She kept one hand on her waist but the other cupped Willow’s right breast and she squeezed gently, eliciting a soft moan from the redhead. Tara then brought her thumb and her index finger together around the erect nipple and gently began to play with it, getting even more moans of delight from Willow.

Tara continued her ministrations with her fingers but moved her tongue to the cleavage of the redhead. She licked straight down the middle then back up again, making eye contact with Willow and refusing to let go. She slid her tongue back down the cleavage and then around the underside of her breasts. Still refusing to break eye contact. She then dipped her head forward and ran her tongue over one of the nipples, which brought out another pleasurable groan from the redhead, before lowering her head and taking the nipple into her mouth.

Willow’s hand flew to Tara’s blonde locks and held her head in place as the blonde’s tongue continued to work its way around the hardened nipple. After what seemed like forever Tara simply lifted her head slightly and went to work on the left nipple. She continued her effort Willow’s nipples for a few more minutes before she leant back so she was straddling the redhead.

She reached back and pulled her runners off and Willow seeing what the blonde was doing kicked hers of in the process. Tara then stood up on the bed and untied the knot that held her tracksuit pants on and lowered them and kicked them off. Leaving her standing in only her pink panties and ankle high socks. Willow just lay there and watched as the blonde stripped herself with a knowing smile on her face.

Tara once again straddled Willow and pulled her into a quick embrace before pulling back and settling in on the redhead’s nipples once again. Willow was in absolute heaven at the moment and her hand returned to the blonde locks and started running them through her fingers as her hand held the blonde’s head in place.

Tara slowly moved back in between the two mounds of flesh and started making kisses down to her stomach. When she got to the belly button she let her tongue run circles around it which brought more pleasurable moans and groans from Willow.

With her hands, Tara undid the buckle to Willow’s jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. Willow lifted her hips up of the bed to accommodate Tara’s efforts with her jeans and the blonde slowly started to pull the jeans and panties down in one slow motion. Tara brought her eyes up to meets Willow’s who gazed straight back down at the blonde and caught her eyes the instant they met.

Tara planted small kisses down Willow’s thigh as she slowly pulled the jeans and panties down, taking in the redhead’s muskiness every time she breathed in. She trailed kisses all the way down her calves and feet until the garbs were completely removed. Tara made the same slow trek north, not once breaking eye contact with Willow.

Tara brought her left hand up Willow’s right leg with her right hand giving her support on the bed. She slowly made her way up, taking in the muskiness of the redhead once she reached the thigh. Her tongue swirled around Willow’s belly button as it continued its way up to the mounds of flash that waited at Willow’s chest. Willow’s breathing was deep but not once did she dare break eye contact with the sparkling pools of blue that held her captive.

Tara eventually made her way back to Willow’s lips where they met in a desperate embrace. You would be could mistaken to think that it was the last second they were ever gonna spend together. This time it was Willow’s turn to let her hands roam south as she gently massaged the firm flesh of Tara’s butt cheeks.

Tara slid herself in between Willow’s thighs so she could feel Willow’s burning yet sopping wet nether region colliding with her thigh. At the instant they touched Willow shot her hips up into Tara’s thigh and pressed hard against the blonde.

Tara reached down with her right hand and pushed the redhead back onto the bed and her fingers found the tuft of red curls and slowly started to run her fingers through them. Willow ached in delight, wanting more touch and desperately needed Tara to go lower and tried to position her body to do so but couldn’t without breaking her lip lock with the blonde.

To her relief she didn’t have to wait long as Tara slowly reached down and started running her fingers through her outer folds and she spread her legs a little further to help accommodate the blonde. Tara took this as a good sign and continued her ministrations until she found Willow’s clit.

She flicked the end of the clit with her thumb and each time Willow’s hips arched of the bed with a resounding groan. Tara then slipped a finger inside her up to the knuckle and was delighted with the response. She started to pump the finger in and out and got into a steady rhythm.

Willow not wanting Tara to feel left out moved her right hand between them and in between the panties that Tara was still wearing for some reason. She cupped the mound and Tara let out her own moan of pleasure as she continued to pump a finger inside Willow and flick the end of her clit with her thumb. Their tongues still battled fiercely as they refused to let go of each other.

Willow continued her fondling of Tara’s mound before she too slipped a finger inside the blonde. She quickly found her clit and began doing what Tara was doing to her. They both got into a steady rhythm of pumping as they both thrusts their hips up to meet the others finger. There was now plenty of moaning going on between kisses now and a few “Oh god’s” as well.

Tara slipped a second finger into the redhead and was aptly rewarded when Willow returned the favour. They continued pumping with a renewed effort in an attempt to bring the other of first. Their tongues clashed wildly, as their thrusts became more rapid. They could feel muscles clenching as they prepared for the final assault.

They were both pumping furiously as they thrust their hips into the fingers at great speed. Only the fact that they couldn’t tear their lips apart kept them from screaming out until they both came at the same time. A sudden release as juices flowed over each other’s fingers and their kissing gradually became gentler until Tara just collapsed on top of Willow.

They were finally able to break the kiss and both let out content sigh as Tara settled onto Willow’s shoulder.

“I could get used to this.” Tara said, smiling up at Willow.

“Me too.” Willow said smiling as she leant down and planted a kiss on the blonde’s forehead.

TBC…

I do so hoped you enjoyed this part :) Anyway i'm off to watch the rest of the mens singles fianl, Go Lleyton so :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: Re: Part 9
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:54 pm 
spazz07, just catching up with the last three parts. I loved their date. Tara was so cute, not being able to wait to kiss Willow, when they got out of the car.

I was relieved for them that the dinner went so well and their parents were so cool. I wish my parents had taken my coming out that easily.

And, this last chapter was so hot. Very nicely done. I'm just loving this story. Can't wait for more!

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:21 pm 
Damn! This was fricking hot..nice...simply...yeah... :grin

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:29 pm 
Very nice indeed. The whole chapter was just amazing. I remember the feelings when the person you love goes away for even one day...it does feel like your world is falling apart. And of course that last portion of the chapter was just amazing...:D

--------------
She practically had genuine molded plastic stamped on her ass.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 7:16 pm 
Mmm... very nice update. :) And yes, they and we could definitely get used to that. ;)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 8:15 pm 
Wow!! Ok that pretty much sums up what I thought but I'll just ramble on aimlessly. It was very funny when they were jumping about singing to Blink 182! he he. And the time apart must have been worth it in the end :D brilliant stuff!!

love Aly xxxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:04 pm 
HOT update! WOW...time for another cold shower...

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:28 am 
Oh they made love and professed their love. It looks like they have moved on to a new stage in their relationship. And their parents are acting awfully cool letting them sleep together night after night.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

What's this? Bag of tricks?

Pack of lies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:11 am 
I'm glad to see the general feedback for the last part wasn't all with the horror. :) I'll try and have the update down by Wednesday night our time so probably Wednesday morning over there. In the next few chapters we have a school sports day and Tara makes plans for thanksgiving with Willow, just a little heads up without giving too much away :) Anyhow on with the feedback. [/b]

Tig - I'm glad you liked the date, With the nice folks it's more of a statement that not everything in the world is all fire and brimstone. I know there are plenty of parents out there that are aware of today's society and are making every effort to make their child feel as comfortable around them as possible. I couldn't imagine feeling uncomfortable around my folks and thats the way it should be. :) Also glad you liked the last chapter, reading doctors & doctors helped inspire :grin .

Snuggle79 - oh so glad it wasn't cold :)

Katydid - I'm glad that message got across. You can just imagine it driving Willow especially insane :)

LeatherQueen - I'm sure we could all get used to that.

Aly - I know, i couldn't help myself with the blink 182, i haven't met someone who doesn't like them, though i'm sure there are a few out there. I'm sure it was deffinately worth the wait.

SlayerTazz - I took three while writing it so i'm glad it was contagious :)

Xita - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they still haven't said those three magical words yet. Though they have displayed their feelings in a physical nature. The relationship is deffinately moving forward and only good things can come from that. I got the sleeping together thing from my sister who has her boyfriend over most nights and my folks are really cool about it, like he's part of the family so if it's good enough for my sister it's good enough for our girls. :)

Okay we have entropy on here tonight so i'll be tucked away watching some Willow and Tara smoochies :) Also got new episodes of friends and the simpsons so my tv awaits. Till the next update, it's adious and take care kittens :)

Cheers

Nath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:32 pm 
Hehe...it was so cute when they were singing along with the radio. :) I wish my parents would've let me sleep over with who I was going out with in high school....that's very understanding of W/T 's parents to do that...heh. ;)

--Michelle

Post subject: Part 10
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:44 pm 
I promised it'd be here Wednesday for my loyal readers and here it is. Back to normal rating for this one and just a little apology ahead. In the following text is an archery contest and i'm not sure of the rules involved in such. So if there are any people on this board that take the sport seriously and are reading this fic i humbly apologise if i got it wrong. Other than that people with out much further ado :)

Title - More than a Feeling

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - M15+ recommended for mature viewing audience. But hey I’m not ya mum so I ain’t gonna spank ya, unless ya want me too.

Feedback - Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the        summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 10, Some fresh air and a Sunnydale High sports carnival to bring Willow and Tara even closer together.

Tara lay cuddled up under the blankets, resting on Willow’s bare shoulder as she dreamily gazed out into nowhere. After Willow and Tara had first entwined their bodies in the throes of passion, they had made it a regular part of their evening encounters. Both enjoyed the feeling of waking up with the feeling of skin across skin. The only problem was to make sure that their parents didn’t find out as their sleeping arrangements may have been cut short if it were revealed that they were engaging in some extra curriculum between the sheets.

Willow looked down at her lover as she slowly ran her fingers through the blonde tresses that hung down over her shoulder. “Whatcya thinking about baby?”

“Oh nothing much, just thinking I’m the luckiest gal this side of the universe.” Tara replied, smiling back up at the redhead.

“What say we skip the sports carnival today and find some place where we could you know, invent a few sports of our own, we could have our very own sports carnival?” Willow asked in her most mischievous tone.

“As tempting as that sounds I actually signed up for an event today, Buffy has been nagging about getting you there to watch her whip everybody and I have to keep an eye on Cordy and Donnie as I think something may be going on.” Tara reasoned.

Willow let out a sigh, “Why the hell did you sign up for archery anyway, Buffy’s in that as well so what am I gonna do while you guys are doing that. Besides it’s Buffy, I’m afraid she’ll go into overkill and get overly competitive with you and that can’t end well.”

“I didn’t want to do anything but Ms. Weatherald started asking questions about what events I was going to enter and I cracked. You know I wanted to spend the day with you right sweetie?” Tara asked in her sorrowful tone.

“I know baby, besides if you don’t make it past the first round we’ll still have like most of the day together anyway.”

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” Tara asked in her mock hurt voice.

“Nothing!” Willow quickly reiterated. “It’s just well I’ve not seen you shoot a bow and arrow before and I haven’t seen any trophies at your place to suggest that you can and I know how hard it is to shoot those blasted things.” Willow tried to calm things over.

Tara softened at the redhead’s worry and let a wry smile spread across her face. “It’s okay, you’re right, ill probably be done in the first round and we can spend the rest of the day together.”

Willow relaxed a bit knowing she’d got out of a potential mine field with the lacking confidence in her girlfriends ability but was now happy to be on the same plane that Tara was on. Willow still felt the need to make it up to her burning away in her stomach and thought of a way to appease her guilt and the blonde.

“Not that you don’t know how to hit a bullseye when you see it.” Willow smirked as she scooted level with the blonde and pulled her under the blankets to the giggling sounds of both girls.

…………..

Tara wore a smile to the carnival that day that you couldn’t beat of with a baseball bat. Willow had certainly got herself out of trouble with that delectable tongue of hers and those oh so silky Willow hands that she wanted to reach out and grab but held back not wanting the whole school to know they were dating yet.

They said quick hellos to Anya and Cordy who were preoccupied with watching the male athletes stretch before their big events. Something Willow and Tara weren’t gonna hang around for and made their way to the benches that lined the track and sat down to wait for Tara’s event to be called.

“Hey guys, ready for an ass whooping Tara?” Buffy came and sat beside Willow as she motioned over towards the blonde.

“Hey Buffy.” They answered in unison. “For your information Tara is so going to kick your ass today.” Willow stuck up for her girlfriend, which brought a smile to Tara’s face.

Buffy sat there in shock with her mouth open, “We’ve been best friends for ever Will and now your ditching me?” She asked in her shocked state.

“What can I say, you don’t put out.” Was her simple response and with that Tara just cracked up laughing. Buffy’s jaw clenched shut as her mouth turned into a wry smile itself.

“Well I can’t complain with that, I wouldn’t want you to miss out on your weekly orgasm on my account.”

“Nightly.” Willow said through a clenched fist and a cough. Buffy’s jaw once again dropped open and she once again stared in shock at the two girls to her left. This time however instead of laughing, Tara’s face turned a deep shade of red.

“Sometimes I wonder if I’m playing for the right team.” Buffy wondered aloud.

“Really?” Willow asked confused.

“No, but nightly damn I mean damn.” Was all Buffy could spit out.

“Usually more than once as well.” Tara added for good measure and this time once again broke into a fit of giggles with Willow as they watched Buffy’s reaction.

A message over the loud speaker caught the girl’s attention, “Could all participants of the girls archery please make their way over to the archery range.” With that Willow and Tara stood ready to go as Buffy still just sat there with her mouth agape mumbling “nightly, more than once.” Over and over to herself as Willow pulled her up and pulled her over towards the archery range still in her little trance like state.

………..

Finally at the archery range Buffy had snapped out of her trance a declared that she would win the event for people who didn’t get enough sex. Willow and Tara giggled at Buffy’s little declaration.

“I’ll win it for the lover’s of orgasm.” Tara whispered into Willow’s ear still giggling.

“I’m sure Anya would love you dedicating the win to her.” Willow giggled in response.

Willow wanted to lean in and kiss Tara good luck before her event but knew that they had decided that their classmates weren’t ready for their relationship and had to content themselves with a hug that lingered a little longer than normal. Willow made her way over to the seating area which was seating the friends of the competitors and anyone who actually wanted to watch the event on it’s merit.

Willow was surprised when Donnie found a seat next to her and waved over to Tara who was now positively beaming now. Willow wasn’t sure of what to expect from Tara in her opening match, as she had never seen Tara do archery before. Buffy had made her way over to sit beside Willow as her first match was two following Tara’s.

“What are you doing here Donnie, I thought you had some events you were running in?” Willow asked the younger boy.

“What and miss Tara at an archery contest? She watches all my football games so the least I could do is watch the thing she excels at.” He responded a little confused.

“What do you mean excels at?” queried a worried Buffy.

“Tara was runner-up at the state championships back in New York, she didn’t tell you?” Donnie asked still in his confused state. A worried Buffy and Surprised Willow looked up at the same time to see Tara land a bull’s eye with her first arrow.

“Nice shot Tara.” “Way to go.” Donnie and Willow screamed out in unison. All Buffy could manage was a gulp.

At that moment Anya, Cordelia and Xander joined them in the stands and as they all watched Tara shoot another bull’s eye.

“Woohoo, Way to go Tara.” Cordelia and Anya yelled out in unison. Xander remained neutral at the back. “Why are you not wooing and hooing her like us, she’s your friend too?” Anya hissed at him.

“As nice as Tara is, I’m with Buffy on this one, she’d probably beat the crap out of me if I wasn’t.” Buffy smiled up at him and flung her arm around his shoulder.

“It’s nice to know some people still know where their loyalties lie.” As she shot Willow a glare.

“Don’t take it personally Buff, I just don’t wanna upset the person the person who’s gonna make me come like a fountain tonight.” She said casually smiling up at Buffy who had another look of shock on her face at the redhead’s words.

In fact everyone had a look of shock directed at the redhead, in particular the boy sitting next to her who somehow managed to clear his throat to get Willow’s attention. “Um, that’s my sister you’re talking about there.” As Willow’s face turned red as her flaming hair as she realised the boy sitting beside her whom she’d forgotten about.

“Sorry ‘bout that that Donnie, please don’t tell your dad, he might not let me stay over if he knew what we were really doing instead of sleeping.” She asked a bit worried.

“I think he has a pretty good idea what goes on already but I’m not gonna bring it to his attention if you don’t bring my sisters sex life to mine okay.” He smiled back at her, which relieved Willow somewhat who let out a smile of her own.

“Deal.” She smiled back.

After a few minutes Tara made her way over to the group after she finished kicking ass in her match.

“You did great baby, why didn’t you tell me you could shoot and arrow?” Willow asked with mock hurt as she reached out and took the blonde’s hands in her own.

Tara taking Willow’s offered hands into her own smiled down at her lover, “Thanks, and you never asked about it so I didn’t really think it important.” She said nonchalantly.

“Yes because when we first met the real question burning through my mind was “Are you an archer by chance?”” Willow smiled sarcastically.

“Well with you innate sense of Willow babble, I’m a bit surprised actually that, that wasn’t one of your questions.” Tara teased.

“I was to busy admiring your sexiness for too much Willow babble.” Willow chirped and made Tara blush. They were brought out of their little revere by Donnie making a choking sound. They both looked over to him to see him with a hand around his neck and the other down his throat as he mocked their cuteness. Tara quickly ended this by giving him a quick punch on the arm, which brought smiles all round.

“I’m up in a bit so I’ll get going.” Buffy called over her shoulder as she had already started leaving.

A chorus of “Bye’s” and “Good luck’s” emanated from the group.

“She didn’t seem her quirk self.” Tara stated.

“She gets kinda competitive, like really competitive and I think you just crushed her all knowing confidence.” Willow responded.

“Well I only wanted to impress you, if winning means that much to her I can you know, throw my next match if you like, might give us a bit more time together.” Tara offered as she brushed her hand across Willow’s cheek.

‘I like that idea, a happy Buffy is a lot better than a pissed of one.” Xander added.

“Hey I pulled out of the relay to watch you here Tar.” Donnie protested, his own competitiveness coming out, as he didn’t want his older sibling to just lose.

Willow just smiled a reassuring smile letting Tara know she’d support any decision she made.

Buffy came back with a big grin as she got in Tara’s face. “Did ya see that, you scared yet Tara, five tens in a row huh how good was that?”

Everybody around sighed except for Tara who only smiled the biggest smile back at Buffy and proceeded to shoot down five tens in a row in her next round. She came back and said nothing but just smiled that same smile at Buffy, who was now sporting her worried look again.

Buffy went off to her next match muttering “You can do it Buffy” to herself, trying to psych up.

“I guess the whole losing gracefully thing kinda went out the window huh? Xander asked worriedly, hoping that Tara was just leaving it till this round.

“Yeah, I’m pretty much just gonna kick her ass.” Tara replied, still sporting her grin, which had now spread to the majority of the people around her.

They watched Buffy shoot some seven and eights and one ten but still easily get through her match. It seemed as though Tara and Buffy were the only competent shooters in the event and their match-up in the final was inevitable. Buffy continued to gloat after each victory but was always quickly silenced when Tara had done what Buffy had done only better. Buffy had hoped that Tara would play a bad game before the final and would get knocked out but she knew deep down that she’d have to play really bad to loose to one of the other competitors.

“Looks like it’s me and you Buffy.” Tara stated still wearing the grin that she was sporting earlier.

“Looks like it.” Buffy replied a little nervously.

The two girls took up their positions and Buffy had the honours of shooting first. She lined up her bow and took aim, letting an arrow whiz towards the target. It hit dead in the middle for a perfect score. She jumped up and down with glee and Xander got to his feet and started clapping and cheering for Buffy.

Tara still sporting her smile as casual as you like lined up her arrow and shot down a ten of her own, which brought an applause from the crowd and a smile from Willow. Buffy fell back into her nervous routine as she was frustrated at how calm and collected Tara was through all this.

Buffy got back on her haunches and shot another arrow down at the target, once again piercing the middle for full marks. Buffy once again jumped up and down in glee and Tara who was watching her let out a slight giggle.

Once again a nonchalant Tara launched another arrow down for a perfect score and once again watch Buffy go from jumping around in glee to the now familiar nervous look she had after Tara hit the bull’s eye. The blonde giggled at Buffy’s reaction as she moved out of the way so Buffy could shoot again. “I do believe your up again Buffy.” Tara stated.

Buffy was now starting to sweat and wasn’t sure if she could keep up the shooting of perfect tens but knew she had to if she wanted to win because Tara didn’t look like missing any time soon. She let fly with another arrow that struck the bull’s eye and once again started screeching and jumping up and down for joy. Tara followed suit and hit her own perfect score as the competition heated up with only two shots each before a sudden death shoot.

Both girls fired two more tens with the same thing happening after every shot. Buffy would jump up and down and Tara would just smile and go about her business like she did it everyday of her life. Always after Tara would shoot her ten, Buffy would uncross her fingers and slumped her shoulders in defeat. They both fired another two set of ten’s before Buffy broke the trend with a nine, which had everyone in the stand chattering between themselves.

The crowd had swelled to a rather large proportion after news had spread of the enthralling battle of markswomanship and now there was a low murmur going around as Tara could finish it right here.

Tara had been patiently biding her time, waiting for this moment. Buffy expected to now see Tara sporting at least some sort of nerves but all she saw was that same smile. That made Buffy even more nervous as she knew all was lost and quite frankly, she didn’t like to lose.

Tara was in no rush as she quietly let the suspense build. She gazed over to where Willow was sitting with the others who all had a look of anticipation and nervousness. Willow was sitting there nervously with both hands cupped together as she stared out at Tara. Tara smiled at her and gave her a reassuring wink to let her know that everything would be all right.

Tara’s reassuring wink had Willow a bit perplexed. She was nervous as all crazy and Tara who was actually the one competing was as calm as a cucumber. Willow just put it down to the fact that Tara had finished runner up at a state championship and that this was merely a school carnival. Willow smiled nervously back at Tara, hoping that the blonde knew what she was doing.

Tara was taking her time, taking in the atmosphere of being centre of attention for the moment. She took another look around; Buffy was sitting in her seat chewing on her finger nails, a hushed silence had come over the crowd and even some teachers from other events had made their way over to witness what would arguably been the most exciting event of the day.

Both Buffy and Tara had broken the previous school record, well smashed it actually and that mere fact had brought a large portion of the crowd to watch. Everyone loved to watch records tumble and now they were watching a classic finale to a classic match.

Tara slowly made her way over to the shooting area and once again cheeked her bowstring and the tip of the arrow she was about to fire. She took the target in her sights and aimed her arrow at its destination. She pulled back on the bowstring and let rip.

Buffy rose to her feet as the arrow left the bow and a collective gasp let out around the arena. The arrow sped at great speed towards the target at the other end. Some people in the crowd closed their eyes, unable to watch the final stanza while others stared at it, riveted to the spot. With a loud thud the arrow cannoned into the target at the other end of the arena/

“EIGHT!” Yelled the judge at the other end of the arena who surveyed just where the arrow had landed. Buffy leapt up for joy screaming as the crowd once again broke out into a murmur. Some people were outraged that she only shot and eight while others thought the pressure of the moment had got to her. Tara however stood fast in her position, the smile she wore never once leaving her face.

Buffy raced over to Tara to gloat about cracking under pressure but as she drew near she realised the grin that the blonde was sporting. She pulled up short in ger celebrations and stood confused in front of Tara.

“You let me win?” Buffy asked confused.

“Yep” Tara replied happily.

“Why?” Buffy asked in her same tone of confusion.

“I was gonna throw it after the second game but I seen you had a competitiveness problem and I thought I could help. It kinda shows Buffy, its not always about winning and losing it mostly just about having fun. And believe you me, watching you jump for joy when you got a bull’s eye and then shrink back in fear when I got one. Most Willowless fun I’ve had in quite some time.” she answered still smiling.

“I kinda deserve that huh? I guess I did kinda act like a jerk before. I’m sorry Tara, it’s just sometimes the competitiveness takes over and I become super bitch, just ask Xander.” Buffy said smiling wryly.

“It’s okay, apology accepted. I do believe the winner has to shout drinks though.”

“Huh, I knew there was a reason you didn’t want to win.” Buffy replied as both girls broke into laughter as they made their way over towards their friends, Often stopped and congratulated by students and teachers alike on a great contest.

“What, why are you not rubbing this in everyone’s face?” Xander queried after Tara and Buffy arrived and Buffy had said nothing. He’d obviously been doing his fair share and was now looking like a right git.

“Rubbing what in, it was an unlucky shot, could’ve happened to either one of us. As far as I’m concerned were both winners.” Buffy replied with a smile, clutching the blonde in an embrace with her right arm.

“What?” Xander said in confusion. “Every time you beat me its like, Xander could you be any more crap. Or Xander I suggest you retire after this game, that way you can go out knowing just how bad you really are. And now you win a thrilling contest and suddenly it’s we’re both winners. I can’t help but sense a little double standard here.” Xander replied a little angrily.

“Well.” Buffy said trying to think of something to say, “It’s just with Tara it actually was a contest and with you it kinda is an embarrassment and retirement is normally the only viable option for you after our matches.” Buffy said with mock sympathy, smiling.

Xander opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it when he realised that Buffy was probably right.

“Hey Buffy’s buying drinks, you guys up for it?” Tara asked breaking the little silence that had engulfed them. A resounding chorus of “Cool” and “Definitely” from the group of friends and them heading towards the espresso pump.

……………..

Willow lay snuggled up to Tara under the covers after another intense session of doing the wild thing. Her head rested on Tara’s shoulder as one hand reached up under the pillow and the other drew little circles around Tara’s belly under the covers.

Tara let out a deep sigh as she ran her fingers through Willow’s copper tresses. “Whatcya thinking about sweetie?” Tara asked looking down at her lover.

“You lost on purpose out there today didn’t you? Willow asked as she had not been filled in on the situation by either Tara or Buffy.

“You seen how happy she was when she won, I would’ve been happy either way cause I know I was gonna come home and snuggle up to you tonight.” Tara replied as she snuggled up closer to the redhead at that moment.

Willow just looked up and smiled up to Tara and planted a quick kiss on her lips. “I let slip to Donnie that we were sleeping together today.” She stated to the blonde.

“Not a secret Will, everyone knows that.” Tara replied not unfazed in the slightest.

“Not sleeping, sleeping. Sleeping together.” Willow emphasised.

“Ohhhhhhhh.” Tara said as she realised what Willow was getting at. “What did he say?” She asked curiously

“He said he wouldn’t bring it to your dad’s attention if I didn’t bring his sister’s sex life to his.” Willow replied smiling as Tara broke out into a fit of the giggles.

“Were him and Cordelia acting chummy around each other today?” Tara asked a bit curiously.

“Nothing out of the ordinary, why do you ask?” Willow responded with her own amount of curiosity.

“Every time she comes over they flirt like crazy only recently it’s been a bit heavier than normal and with Cordy constantly surrounded by couples it may make her do something like make a move on my little brother.”

Willow smiled up at Tara, “You know that’s the first time I’ve heard you call him your little brother. You always call him your little big brother but it’s kind of endearing to see the protective big sister in you.”

“Well as much as he looks after me, he will always be my innocent little VIRGIN brother.” She pointed out as Willow broke out into laughter.

“Yeah right, knowing Donnie he’s probably scored with half of the cheerleading squad already.” Willow said through her thick laughter.

“That’s it Miss Rosenberg, people who talk like that about my little brother tend to get tickled to death.” Tara said as her fingers moved in for the kill.

“Is that a promise or a threat.” Willow asked still laughing.

With that Tara launched into a full-scale attack onto the redheads stomach which sent Willows laughter up a notch. She finally settled down on top of the redhead and planted a kiss on Willow’s forehead.

“I hear second prize was Willow as a sex slave for a night.” Tara stated from her position above Willow.

“What you don’t think I’m good enough for first prize?” Willow teased.

“Well if you want me to invite Buffy over I’ll give her a call if you want.” Tara said smiling.

“I don’t mind being second prize if you finish second.” Willow replied as she reached up and pulled Tara into a passionate embrace.

TBC…

My birthday is exactly 2 weeks away 2day. Yay no more annoying teenage years to go. :) in celebration I'll be posting a birthday episode of this fic. Willow's to be exact and i'm sure you'll love Tara's present ;) . But don't fret as there will still be updates in between hopefully Friday the next one :)

Post subject: Re: Part 10
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:48 pm 
spazz07, my goodness but our girls are really "active." I think it was cool that Tara let Buffy win, to teach her a lesson. Great update! Looking forward to Friday.

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:16 pm 
Cool Update! It was very nice and typical from Tara to let Buffy win. She is too good for this world. :)

Quote:

“Don’t take it personally Buff, I just don’t wanna upset the person the person who’s gonna make me come like a fountain tonight.” She said casually smiling up at Buffy who had another look of shock on her face at the redhead’s words.

I had to laugh veeery loud at this line! :lol

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 7/10/02 9:18:54 am

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 8:58 pm 
That was so cool! The idea of a carnival was neat.

And Tara didn't let anyone know that she could shoot. All with the cuteness :)

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

Post subject: part 10
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:55 pm 
"Come like a fountain" I like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:42 pm 
I can't tell you enough how much I adore this fic. I don't even have the words to tell you ... it's just heartwarming ... every word.

I look forward to Friday's update

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:23 am 
Great update!! I really love this story, its really good and cute too! So keep up w/ the goodness and cuteness!lol Can't wait 4 ur next update!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next