The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Part 10
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:44 am 
Spazz - Awesome update!! Thanks...I love Tara letting Buffy win, but Buffy admitting that she did win because Tara let her. Very cool!

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:08 am 
Great update! I thought it was so funny when they were telling Buffy about how much they were getting lol :D

Can't wait to read this birthday fic, glad you're doing updates between then though otherwise I don't think I could cope!! lol

love Aly xxxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:38 am 
Oh I love this fic! Something so sweet about it.

Spazz you are lucky your parents are cool about your sister's bf. How old are they if you dont' mind me asking and do they assume it is just sleeping.

I can't believe I like Donny in this fic, I never thought I would say that.

ANd w/t hee, they are in that honeymoon, can't get enough of you phase.. awwww yeah!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:47 pm 
Okay reply time. You'll be happy to know for those still on the board at the moment that i currently have part 11 open in word and am just going over it now, it should be up in the next few hours. For those that come on a bit later you'll get the replies and update all in one so lucky you :)

Tig - And active they should be :grin Tara's already a winner having picked up someone like Willow so it's only fair she let Buffy win. :) BTW still hoping you write a sequel to Next Generation even if it is Spikeless :)

Snuggle79 - That's what made Tara a lovable character on the show, her ability to give without wanting something in return. :) I thought the kittens would like that line so i couldn't resist. :grin

WillnTlover - Although none of them are sporty type people, you don't really have to be to enjoy a sports carnival. It's usually a good way to get time of school and there's always that one event that captures the attention of the meeting. At t he last one i went to two guys were fighting it out in the high jump and got close to a 50 something year old record that got everyones attention at the carnival.

I just imagined what Buffy's face would be like when she assumed an easy win in the archery only to find competition where she least expected it. :)

Nika - We all do i'm sure, it brought a smile to my face writing it knowing it would bring a smile to the face of the kitten's who read it. A Bit unfortunate about "the person" beeing repeated, my bad, but hey nobody's perfect right :)

JD - thanks JD :) That's a lot of adoring, every word, over 40,000 so far and hopefully at least that many to go :)

MissQuirky - I assure you the goodness and cuteness and sunshine and lollipops will continue....for now :)

SlayerTazz - Cheers, I could of had Buffy be naive but i think everybody likes a Buffy who can admit to being wrong occasionally more than one that doesn't :)

Aly - Believe me when i say that you will enjoy the birthday part. :grin After season 4 it's always good to see it get rubbed back in Buffy's face a bit or a lot :)

Xita - i don't mind what you ask it's only my personal life :) you can always ask but sometimes you don't get the answers you want. This isn't one of those occasions though. :) My sister is 18 and her boyfriend is 23 but they've been doing it for a few years. I don't think the pills are a just incase thing :) So YAY me on the cool parents though not cool enough to be seen in public but cool :)

I'm sick of the family bashing, in particular the brother bashing, being one myself. I would do anything for my little sisters and that's why it'd be hard for me to write an evil brother type character. He's kinda loosly based around me, cause you know Tara would be an awesome sister to have. :)

And who said it was just a phase :)

Okay better get back to getting the update posted before things get nasty :) be back soon kittens

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Update Time
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:06 pm 
As promised a few measly hours earlier i have put the finishing touches on part 11 and now bring it exclusivly to the kitten board. :) So without much further ado do do do...

Title - More than a Feeling

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - M15+ recommended for mature viewing audience. But hey I’m not ya mum so I ain’t gonna spank ya, unless ya want me too.

Disclaimer - These Char’s belong to Joss and ME and totally not mine.

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback- Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 11 I believe. Jeez I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far. Anyway on with the show I guess.

Willow walked in through the front door of the Maclay household and spotted Tara hurriedly finishing of her conversation before hanging up the phone.

“Just who exactly was that Miss Maclay?” Willow asked curiously.

“N-nobody, nothing, just a little something I’m cooking up.” Tara’s nervous reply suddenly turned into a smile.

“Oh cause for I minute there I thought it was one of your many girlfriends on the side.’ Willow teased as she strutted over to where Tara was now standing and placed her hands on the blonde’s hips.

“None of them are talking to me, they’re all jealous that’s I’m sleeping with you, they want me to ask you if they can have a turn.” The blonde teased back, smile going full force.

“After I’m finished with you I’m just to worn out. You being the little vixen you are and all.” Willow smiled in response.

“So I should tell them your just mine and they should all back off, you know if I tell them that they probably aren’t going to want to see me any more either. Can you live with that on your conscience?” Tara asked, her teasing unrelenting.

“Totally, I want you all to myself.” Willow smiled as she kissed Tara firmly on the lips.

“You’re free on Thanksgiving weekend right?” Tara asked, as she pulled back from her girlfriend’s embrace.

“Well my folk’s would kill me if I reneged on Thanksgiving dinner with them, but the after that I’m free.”

“Excellent, my Aunty has a ranch, I wanna take you there to meet her. Plus it’s a huge ranch plenty of land to explore nature.” Tara looked into Willow’s emerald pools of green and waited for the redhead’s response.

“Birds and the bees count as nature right? We could defiantly do with some more exploring in that area.” Willow smiled back and leaned in and planted another quick peck on the blonde’s lips.

Tara squealed in excitement at the redhead’s response, “So I take it you want to go then?” She asked, making sure she understood totally.

“I think I stated that with the birds and the bees and the kissing.” Willow smiled back.

“Great, I’ll ring her back and tell her we’re so there for the weekend.”

“Just a second missy, what was with all the hurrying up on the phone when I walked in if that was all you were talking about?” Willow queried with one eyebrow perked.

“Oh sweetie that wasn’t you, I was trying to hang up on her cause she wanted to start talking about our sex life. You the fact I haven’t told dad yet means I don’t really wanna be talking about it where he might overhear, beside a big Ewww on the talking about sex to my Aunty.” Tara giggled as she watched Willow totally loose control and break out into hysterical laughter.

……………

Buffy had managed to pry Willow and Tara apart for some research time in the library. Mr. Giles had promised to give them a hand with the English homework they had. He had taken a liking to the two girls in his English class, as they were two of the few who actually treated him with respect and dignity. Most of the other students on campus either made fun of his accent or his glasses. “Teenagers can be so cruel” he often wondered to himself.

Mr. Giles waited patiently until he witnessed Buffy practically dragging Willow into the library. This was odd he thought to himself, it’s normally the other way around with Willow dragging Buffy.

“Sorry we’re late, Willow’s kinda seeing someone at the moment and I had more than a little trouble separating them.” Buffy offered as an apology.

“Yeah but when it was you and Riley, you were only to happy to miss our research session.” Willow snapped back at Buffy, obviously not happy about being dragged away from some serious Tara kissage.

Giles remembered back to the time when Buffy had reneged on their arranged meetings to spend time with the flamboyant football player. He smiled reminiscing about the good old days then refocussed on the present as he noticed the girls pulling their stuff out of their bags.

“So Tara then?” He simply asked.

Willow and Buffy simply stopped what they were doing and looked straight up at him. Willow’s books and different coloured pens falling onto the floor. “What?” They both asked in unison.

“Willow’s someone special, It’s Tara is it not?” He asked as he removed his glasses and started cleaning the lenses so he wouldn’t have to look at the shocked look on their faces any longer which, truth be told was starting to unnerve him.

“H-h-h-h-how did….?” Willow stuttered out, hardly managing the first few words, let alone anything else.

“How did I know, I’m not daft my girl, I see you talking to Buffy during class and I tend to pick up on a few things. Tara’s the same with Cordelia and Anya in their class.” Gile’s answered as he gave Willow the explanation she was looking for.

“Besides it’s so bleeding obvious out in the school yard.” He added which once again brought Willow into a state of shock, but this time Buffy had a severe case of the giggles.

“He’s right Will, as much as you two try to hide it, it is pretty damn obvious out there. You always seem to find a way to in-avertedly touch her.” Buffy stated through numerous giggles.

“Well, she was nice skin.” Willow defended herself and her Tara touching in the schoolyard.

Seeing the discomfit in the redhead Giles decided a change of subject might do the world of good.

“Buffy, I spoke to your mother the other day and she invited me to come over for Thanksgiving, I told her I’d ask you first but otherwise I’d be delighted.”

“Sure, why would I mind?” Buffy answered, totally devoid of the fact that something may be going on.

“Well some might say it’s a bit odd having your English teacher over for Thanksgiving.” The Englishman replied.

“Well I think of you more as a paternal figure, or more like an uncle. Plenty of people have Thanksgiving with their uncle right?” Buffy reasoned. “Besides you’re a damn fine English teacher, who better to teach English than an Englishman.”

Giles smiled politely and thanked the dear girl. He’d been a newcomer to Sunnydale high when Buffy and Willow had started there in his care group. The two girls had quickly befriended him and after meeting Joyce Summers at a parent/teacher night had become close with his young chagrin’s mother. They often met in the supermarket by not so much coincidence but more of the loneliness of two souls seeking comfort.

“So Will looks like I got Giles here for Thanksgiving, you and Tara got any big plans of the Thanksgiving type.” Buffy smirked across to her best friend.

“Well on the Thursday were spending it with our families but for the weekend she’s taking me up to her Auntie’s ranch.” Willow beamed back at Buffy.

Upon hearing the redhead’s news both Giles and Buffy were in shock. “Will you are aware that there will be horses on this ranch right?” Buffy asked to make sure. Willow suddenly entered a deep train of thought. “Horseie’s, terrifying arm-biting horsie’s.” The thought hadn’t occurred to her until now. Willow entered a state of panic, Buffy had just ruined her perfect weekend with the mention of the dreaded four legged creatures and now she wasn’t sure what to do. She couldn’t not go and offend Tara, but how could she go with her overwhelming fear of horses. It was a predicament the redhead now found herself in and she was at a loss as to what to do.

“You okay Will?” Buffy asked sympathetically as she noticed her best friend’s face turn from one of delirium to one of absolute fear.

“I never even thought of horsie’s Buffy, what am I going to do? Thanksgiving is only three weeks away and Tara is gonna know something is up the next time she sees me. I can always tell when something’s bothering her and she’s the same with me. It’ll be unhideable and I’ll have to do something drastic like feign death until New Years.” Willow babbled out of control.

“You could try telling Tara the truth Will, I’m sure she’d understand. If you wanted to take Tara to a reptile farm and found out she was afraid of snakes would you make her go?” Buffy asked trying to put a little Willow logic into the situation. Willow was beyond logic at the moment though and panic had set in completely.

“Why the hell would I ask her to go to a reptile farm Buffy? I’m afraid of snakes” Willow replied, a little peeved at the off topic remark Buffy had made.

“If I may Willow, therapy may help you overcome your fear enough to be able to go to the ranch. It’s an idea that may be worth checking into.” Giles added rather smartly.

Willow shot the older man a glaring look, “Only crazy people go to therapy, you think I’m crazy don’t you? Crazy old Willow Rosenberg afraid of the evil arm eating horsie’s.”

Buffy let out a giggle, “Your not old Will.” She said and got another knowing glare from the redhead.

“Seriously Willow, thousands of people get therapy to treat fears and anxieties everyday, it’s a perfectly acceptable way for people to conquer their fears.” Giles tried to reason with the redhead whose face softened at the older man’s gentle approach to the issue.

“Really?” Willow softened, “I really want to go on this weekend with Tara and I’d probably do just about anything anyway to get over this stupid fear. You guys would support me through this right?”

“Of course we will Willow, that’s a silly question, we’re always there for each other, why would this be any different?” Buffy brought Willow into a loving hug and showed her support and love by giving the redhead the squeezing of a lifetime.

“You can’t tell Tara though, if she knew I had a horse fear she’d cancel the whole trip and feel guilty about it all and I don’t want any of that. I’ll knock this horsey fear on the head and we’ll all be none the wiser.” Willow smiled an nodded.

…………

Tara sat patiently on the Rosenberg couch waiting for Willow to get home. She’d ducked out straight after school and hadn’t even got her usual ride home. In fact Tara was quite shocked to find that Willow wouldn’t be riding home with her until after Thanksgiving break. She’d asked why but the redhead had said it was something silly and personal and brushed it aside. Tara was more than a bit hurt that Willow hadn’t confided in her as she thought they shared everything. But despite her worries, she hadn’t pushed the redhead for further explanation. She was brought back to reality by the front door crashing shut.

“Hey baby.” Willow said slightly out of breath as she rushed over and planted a welcoming kiss on the blonde’s mouth. Willow then took Tara’s hand and dragged her upstairs and as she entered her room threw her schoolbag into the corner and Tara onto the bed and promptly landed on top of her, their lips meeting instantly.

“Hi.” Willow said smiling as they slowly broke the kiss.

“Why don’t you greet me like that more often?” Tara replied with the same knowing smile, the doubts and worries of a few minutes before, gone as she looked into Willow’s emerald green eyes.

“I got shoddy wrists, too much pac-man with Xander when I was little, I don’t think they could take it.” Willow beamed back.

“They were working alright last night.” The blonde teased.

“Yeah well I have to prioritise these things, it’s either greet you by throwing you on the bed all the time or the stuff we do on the bed, really it’s your choice.” Willow said unfazed.

“I think you have your priorities in the right place Miss Rosenberg.” Tara smiled up at her girlfriend.

“I’m sorry about not coming home with you, I just have some things to work through and I don’t want you to think that I don’t want to ride with you cause you know lazy me hates walking. But that’s not the only reason I go home with you, I go home with you cause I like being with you, which makes this situation sucky ‘cause it cuts into Tara time. I really like Tara time and I hop Tara’s not mad at me and cut deeper into my Tara time.” Willow’s babble finally came to an end with her puppy dog eyes eyeing of the blonde.

“Oh sweetie, if I cut into your Tara time, that means I cut into my Willow time. I’m not a chirpy birdie when I miss out on Willow time.” Tara answered with a wry smile.

“I promise that when we get to your Auntie’s for the weekend I’ll explain this whole kebab to you then, if you don’t trust me.” Willow added for good measure.

“Of course I trust you sweetie, it’s just odd because we share everything, god I’m wearing your underwear as we speak. If there’s something that’s bothering you I want to be able to help is all.” Tara offered sympathetically.

“I know you do, but I think this has got to be me and just me. I don’t want you to make a big fuss over something little and I know you care so much and will make a big fuss.” Willow tried to reason to Tara and herself.

Willow and Tara just lay there for a second before Willow reached down and undid the button to Tara’s jeans, unzipped them and then did them up again. The blonde just looked oddly at Willow who was smiling at her now.

“My frilly red one’s I’ve been looking all over for them, I know how much you love taking them off me, but I thought it was because you wanted to score not because you wanted to wear them yourself.” Willow teased the woman beneath her.

“Two birds, one stone.” Was Tara’s simple reply as they both broke into a giggling tirade that would more than likely last a while.

………….

Tara sighed as she slumped back into the armchair, hardly aware of the movie playing on the screen in front of her.

“Cordy I haven’t seen her this depressed since she came back, I mean were watching “Clueless” and she’s not even laughing, or saying how 1995 the fashion senses are.” Anya whispered to her friend who was laying on the lounge.

“Anya the movie was made in 1995 so obviously that’s when the fashion is going to be. She’s not seen Willow all weekend except for a few hours last night, and Willow was all dirty and sore and tired. You don’t think that Willow’s seeing someone else do you?” Cordelia motioned to the girl sitting in the chair closest to where her head rested. Anya seemed to ponder the question for a few seconds before they both broke out in laughter.

“Could you imagine it, here you are all alone and Willow not only with Tara but someone else on the side.”

“Hey!” Cordelia chided, not amused at Anya’s choice of words.

“All I’m saying is that Willow cheating on Tara, not likely, besides you’ve seen how goo-goo she is around Tara. It’d be totally out of character for her to do that.” Anya reasoned and Cordelia nodded her head in agreement. They both glanced back over to Tara, who hadn’t flinched, even during their attack of the giggles. They knew she was upset at the time she was spending away from Willow and constantly mentioned that they’d have plenty of time for catching up on the weekend at her Aunties ranch, but they both knew that the weekend seemed an eternity away for their friend.

“I hope whatever it is that’s keeping them apart gets fixed pretty soon, I can’t stand to see Tara like this.” Anya nodded her head in agreement to Cordelia’s words as they sat there staring at Tara who was lost in her own deep thought.

…………..

Buffy greeted Willow outside the front door to her therapist’s office. “Hey Will, thought I’d give you some company on your way home, I know I’m not Tara company but I’m hoping your in need of some best friend company as well.”

“Always.” Willow replied with a half smile, it was obvious the redhead missed Tara to death and the time apart was tearing her up from the insides.

“So how’s the therapy going, ready for a weekend on a ranch yet?” Buffy asked, looking up at Willow and gauging her response.

“Well tomorrow is my last session and the weekend is only a few days away with the short week this week. I’m gonna tell Tara when we get up there and hope she can help me get through the rest. I’ll be only to glad once the weekend gets here and I can spend all weekend with her though.” Willow’s smile broadened at the thought off three days alone with Tara and it warmed her up from the inside out.

“So how’d it go at the stables on Saturday, by the looks of it you spent most of the time hiding in the hey.” Buffy smirked at her best friend.

“Well Alice, my therapist, was with me and I touched the horse and it got all neighy on me so I ducked out of the way. I swear it was just about to turn around and take my arm of with one swift chomp. Anyway by the end of the day I was feeding it salt cubes out of my hand.” Willow said proudly with her shoulders perked back and a huge grin on her face.

“Oh my god Will, that’s great, I had a few doubts about how serious you were about this to begin with and now I hear you’re palm feeding a horse. Can I just say how proud of you I am and a plus on the big wow.” Buffy said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Willow in a bear hug. The attention that Willow was receiving made her a bit giddy and had her giggling at the blonde’s reaction.

“I know, I had a few doubts myself but every time I did, I thought to myself “You’re doing it for Tara” and that just motivated me to no end. I’d do anything for her, to spend time with her and if I have to conquer a few fears along the way so be it.” Willow said, full of emotion.

“Wow this thing with Tara is getting pretty serious huh? It seems more intense than the thing with Oz. I don’t think you would’ve ever done this for Oz had he wanted you too.” Buffy stated, reflecting on Willow’s relationships.

“If he wanted me to I probably would’ve but the difference here is that Tara doesn’t want me to, I want to for her. They are two totally different relationships and comparing how I felt during both is useless because of how different they are. All I know is that I really care about this relationship with Tara and I’m happy you know?”

Buffy looked over to Willow and smiled at her, she could see how deliriously happy the redhead was when she thought about Tara, let alone when she was with her. Of course it filled her with a sense of jealousy but also a happiness that she wouldn’t trade for the world. Willow was always there for her no matter what the circumstance and was always a shoulder for Buffy to cry on when she needed it. She didn’t think she would have got through her parents divorce without the help of the redhead and now as she watched the redhead walk with a happy smile across her face, she couldn’t help but smile herself.

………….

Willow entered Tara’s house and called out her name. A sharp reply from upstairs indicated to her that Tara was in her room. She expected to see the blonde studying but instead found her crying on her bed.

“Hey baby, what’s wrong?” Willow asked in her most soothing voice as she comforted the blonde.

Tara brought a halt to her crying and sank into the redhead’s arms, which were quickly wrapped around her. “My god I’ve missed you so much, I feel like there’s something happening in your life and I should be doing something to help but I’m stuck here doing nothing and I feel useless.”

“Baby, it’s not your fault, I’ve been the avoidy one and believe me when I say you are definitely not useless.” Willow tried to smooth things over with the blonde, running her fingers through the golden tresses.

“It’s okay I’m being silly, its just not seeing you much for a few weeks can do this to a girl.” Tara perked through tear stained eyes.

“I was gonna wait till we got to your Aunties but I guess I can tell you now. I just want you to know I’m okay with it now and that it’s alright.” Willow offered as Tara just stared oddly at the redhead.

“I have a horse fear, and I’ve been seeing a therapist so that when we get to your Aunties ranch I’ll be able to hopefully ride the horsies with you.” She offered a smile as she studied the blonde’s quizzical look.

“I never said my Aunty had any horsies on her ranch.” Tara said with a hint of a smile creeping into her expression.

“You mean I put myself through a Taraless hell for nothing?” Willow asked in an upset tone.

“Well she doesn’t have horsies but she does have a stable full of ponies.” Tara replied the grin that started to creep its way in before was now glowing with full effect.

“So you’ll take me riding then when we go up there.” Willow asked hopefully.

“Of course I will, I can’t believe you’d go and do something like that for me though. I mean conquer a fear just to spend a weekend with me, that’s pretty brave.” Tara stated whole-heartedly.

“Well it was more of a petrified self imposed restraining order.” Willow stated, trying to boast about how big her fear was that she conquered.

“I’m sure it was sweetie, biggest fear imaginable.” Tara teased, planting a peck on her girlfriend’s cheek.

“It was, not the last weekend but the one before that was the first time I’d been to a horse track. My therapist said it would be good for me to get that close to the horsies for a start but I think it was just an excuse for her obvious gambling problem.” Willow smirked and Tara broke out into laughter before planting another big fat smoochie on her girlfriend.

“See that’s one of the reason’s you should never spend time away from me, nobody can make me laugh quite like you can Miss Rosenberg.” Tara stated as she planted another then another kiss on the redhead’s lips.

“I know it was silly, but I wanted to do this for you, for us and now we can spend our weekend together knowing that instead of me hiding in the stables you’ll be able to slowly take me out for a ride. On the same pony of course with me snuggled up in front of you with your ever protecting arms wrapped around me.” Willow blushed, looking down at the doona before Tara’s hand cupped her chin and brought her eyes level with sparkling pool of blue that were her own.

“I always want you in my arms baby.” Tara said seriously before their lips met in another embrace as Willow pushed Tara back onto the bed. They were both glad to be back in each other’s arms once again.

TBC…

Okay i'll get the next part up on Sunday while i'm recovering from my self inflicted headache :) Obviously the next part is gonna be a weekend at Tara's Aunt's place so happy. I'm gonna ask for a little vote from my devoted readers onto weather or not you want the rating uped for the next part or if you prefer not. So feedback plzzzzzzzzzz :) Anywayz

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

Post subject: Re: Update Time
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:33 pm 
hehe, that was funny :D Poor Willow! All of the therapy "just" for little ponies, not big horsies. But it was really sweet and brave from Willow to go and face her fears at a therapist.

Can't wait for the next part.

Quote:
“I always want you in my arms baby.” Tara said seriously before their lips met in another embrace as Willow pushed Tara back onto the bed.

I really loved this!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 7/12/02 6:35:30 am

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:43 pm 
Geez, Nath, now you're gonna pester me in your thread for a sequel. Relentless.

Loved the update. Something very, very sexy about Tara wearing Willow's underwear. Nice image. Willow's so sweet to go through all that for her girl. I thought you were gonna make it a sheep ranch or a pig farm, without any horsies at all.

Let's see, do we want a higher rating for the next part? Um...well...okay, if you must. They can't really play doctors & doctors, so how about farm girl & stable girl?

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:42 pm 
Great update! :) And increased rating? Of course! ;)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:29 pm 
Excellent update! As for the rating -- do what you wish, I'm all for whatever you write. I haven't complained thus far ;)

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:56 pm 
Ooooh, great update. Tara wearing willow's undies, hee. And Willow trying so hard, but I am glad C and A's gossip about Willow didn't reach Tara. Wouldn't want her more upset than she was.

Nath, you do seem like a cool brother :) and the rating, if you are comfortable, go for it, I won't complain :grin . But do what makes you happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:33 pm 
This story is so cute. It is so nice to have a story here that you know will always leave you with the warm & fuzzies. I love angsty stories as much as the nxt., but when they get too much , it's back to you for a fix of AHHHH's.:love Not to mention the image of shared undies. Very sexy. Willow is so sweet going for therapy to get over her horse fear. Good insight with Willow saying she would have done it for Oz if he wanted her to, but she wanted to do it for Tara.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nathan, happy birthday to you.

A little early perhaps, but hey it's a biggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 4:01 am 
Great update, of course!! can't wait 4 ur next one!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:17 am 
great update(s). The archery one was hilarious...come like a fountain.. :lol And the competition between Tara and Buffy..lmao. So sweet what willow goes through to overcome her horsie fear for Tara. Great that she wants to do it for Tara. This whole fic is adorable... I won't complain, either, if the rating is upped...heh heh ;) .

you two are the two who are the two...
Baby, I said it's all in our hands, got to learn to respect what we don't understand...'Fugitive' Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:28 am 
Awesome update. I love that Willow was willing to do that for Tara - ponies - horses -- both bite - so, um does anyone have the number for this therapist?

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:45 am 
First off the ranks, a big thank you to everyone who helped make this a "Hot Topic" :grin I'm glad this fic has gotten the support it has so far and i'll strive to continue giving you kittens what you all need, more Willow & Tara goodness. :)

Okay i may or may not get an update tonight, depends how late i go out, but regardless if one comes tonight i'll post one tomorrow as there isn't much to do on a Sunday except make the most of a chance to sleep in. :)

Snuggle79 - Always the first with a reply thanks :) I'm glad you liked how Willow went all crazy about horses without even knowing if there were any there or not. :)

Tig - It's your fault i'm relentless :) If your first up effort hadn't been so good i'd proabably still be relentless but the mere fact it was good means you now have a dedicated fan base to read whatever you write. That power must be tempting ;)

Something very sexy about Tara wearing Willow's underwear i agree :) *Rushes of to write Farm girl & Stable girl scene into the next part* :grin

LeatherQueen - Cheers :) I thought i might get a few calls for increased ratings :) You evil smuttens.

JD - Cheers JD, i'm sure there would be some complaining if i culled the Willow and Tara smoochies, but fret not my friend as i'd probably have to throw stuff at myself if i did that :)

Xita - He he, gotta love the undie sharing, and we couldn't have Tara more upset could we. Thanks for the nice personal remarks and i promise i will do what is most comfortable as it makes the best reading. :)

Beth - I'm very gald to be your regular fix of the AHHHH's :) I'm glad you picked up on that insight because it just goes to show how far this relationship has come thus far.

MissQuirky - Thanks for your reply and hopefully you wont have to wait long :)

Areslei - I'm glad your all caught up now :) The sports carnival was just a bit of fun to be had by all and sweet was what i was going for with Willow doing therapy for Tara.

Okay you'll have to wait until the update comes tomorrow or tonight to see the rating decesion :) Until then thanks for reading thus far :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:51 am 
Awww she overcame her horsie fear! It was hilarious when she realised there would be horsies there :D He he Can't wait to read whats gonna happen at the ranch...hopefully they get to study lots of birds and bees :D

love Aly xxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 4:03 pm 
Another great update!!! Can't wait for more :)

"I want my room to be Willow-friendly" Tara-New Moon Rising

"She's my everything"
Willow-Tough Love

Post subject: Part 12
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:44 am 
First of the rank a few replies :)

SlayerTazz - They do both bite arms off, so it was still sweet of Willow :) We can't find her as she has now left the country with gambling debts :)

Aly - He he thanks, i'm sure by the time i'm finished with them they'll have a PhD in the birds and the bees :grin

Kathy94 - Well i would say i would hurry but i'm about to post thenext part anyway. Might even get another one later today if i get insanly bored. It's only 8 in the morning at the moment and i'm kicking myself for being awake but atleast it gave me time to finish of my update :)

Tig - Well now see what pestering me in your thread did, got an update for ya. Glad to see your working towards a sequal yaself :) I think pestering could be a good thing :) Also next part carry's a dedication to your good self :grin

Okay so without much further ado .......

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating - R18+ for the naughtiness ahead :) .

Also title is also a song by Boston but so also listen to it if you get the chance cause its good.

Feedback - Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 12, were all going on a… Fall holiday or would it just be a Thanksgiving holiday or whatever. The next part is here

“Are you sure we got everything, I don’t wanna drive three hundred miles only to find out we’ve left something home.” Tara asked Willow worriedly, they were rummaging around in Willow’s room making sure they had everything. Willow’s parents had gone to stay at her Aunt’s after tea, wishing the girls a good time and leaving the house to them until they left early in the morning.

“Tar baby, it’s 5:30 in the morning, even if we are missing something I don’t like our chances of remembering it this early. Why is it again were leaving so early?” Willow queried to her girlfriend.

“Less traffic, and besides if we get there early it gives us all day to spend together. I could show you around the place, the barn perhaps.” Tara added with a bit of spiciness added to her voice. It may have been 5:30 in the morning but Willow picked up on the spiciness and was instantly more alert and smiling already.

“What are we still doing here then, lets get this show on the road already.” Willow started to jerk Tara towards the front door but found steady resistance from the blonde.

“Will, I’m not driving for four hours on an empty stomach and without a healthy dose of caffeine.” Tara responded smugly.

Willow let out a disappointed groan and dragged Tara into the kitchen and pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and seated Tara in it. “Is cereal okay or would you prefer toast?” Willow asked still rather grumpily, as she wanted to get on the road sooner.

Tara delighting in the redhead’s frustration picked the slower toast although she asked for bacon and eggs before a telling glance from the redhead. It was nice to know how Willow’s brain always functioned the same way and that she knew the redhead was already imagining a romp in the barn.

Willow placed the toast in front of Tara and sat opposite her and watched her eat. Tara sipped on her coffee and looked up at Willow, “Aren’t you eating, were only making one fuel stop on the way and in a remote area you might never know what they have there if you get hungry.” The blonde reasoned to the redhead, trying to convince her to eat something. Willow was defiant however and surprisingly reneged on her usual caffeine boost, as she would most probably sleep a great distance of the journey. She did however fill a thermostat full of coffee for when she decided she was eventually ready to fully awaken herself to the day. Tara finished her meal and cleaned her dishes up, leaving the kitchen just as it was. They both finally made their way out the front door and another disappointed groan escaped the redhead’s mouth as she realised that it was almost 6:00 now and that they had wasted nearly half an hour.

The drive was long a painfully slow for Tara as she glanced over to the sleeping redhead in the passenger seat. They had been driving nearly three hours and with just over an hour of the trip left Tara took another glance at the steadily declining gauge that indicated the amount of gas left in the car. She decided it best to make a quick stop at the next station they passed. She decided she’d wake Willow then to see if the redhead was hungry and wanted some food.

Tara pulled the car to a stop next to the gas pump, her job of waking Willow up made so much easier by the fact that the redhead stirred once the car pulled to a stop. “Are we there?” Willow asked in a weary voice, rubbing her sleep encrusted eyes.

“Just filling up with gas, do you want something to eat sweetie?” Tara asked sweetly and with a soft, caring look upon her face.

“Not really, but I think I could use a walk to get the blood flowing in my legs once again.” Willow answered with a smile.

“Tara was greeted by an elderly looking man sitting on a chair in front of the run down station. He slowly made his way over to the car to offer his services to the girls.

“Name’s Thompson, want me to fill ‘er up for ya?” The older man asked as he reached where she was standing.

“That would be lovely thanks Thompson.” Tara beamed and noticed his face perk up with her nice demeanour.

“Don’t get much folk out this way, just enough to keep this old place running.” He stated as he looked over his shoulder to the building while continuing to fill up the tank of petrol.

Willow returned from a quick trip to the ladies room, though there wasn’t anything lady like about it, to see Tara talking to the elderly man who was just finishing with the gas pump. Willow’s face perked as she suddenly got a devilish idea. She walked her sexy walk over to Tara and placed her hands on the blonde’s hips and pulled her in for one hell of a passionate embrace. Tara was a little stunned at first but slowly worked her way into it. Willow finally pulled out of the kiss with a smile spread across her face from ear to ear. “You ready to go yet baby?” She asked, not letting her grip on the blonde’s hip ease.

“Just as soon as I pay Thompson here for his generous help.” Tara said, more than a little breathless. Tara quickly gave the man who wore the dumbest and most shocked look on his face his money and quickly got into the car. Willow walked around to the passenger side and gave Thompson a little wave before getting into the car. Tara took of rather quickly and once they hit the open road both girls broke out into a belly aching bout of laughter.

“I can’t believe you just did that, that poor man wont be able to sleep for like ever.” Tara said between giggles as she slowly brought he self down so she could concentrate on the road. “And there’s the whole getting me hot a flustered part, not a good thing to do to the person driving the car.” The blonde added, still trying to bring her self down from her giggling state.

“What can I say, I’m pure evil, oh and paybacks are a bitch aren’t they, getting me all hot and flustered this morning and making me wait like that.” Willow smirked across to the blonde as she herself was slowly coming down from her laughing high.

“Yeah well the problem with that is that you probably got yourself all hot and bothered with the definite tongue action.” Tara teased back as she noticed the redhead had been rather antsy in the last few moments.

Willow was now aware of the sudden wet moist feeling at the centre of her being. She hated how she couldn’t turn the blonde on without turning herself on, but alas all she had to do was think of the blonde and her stomach would start doing summersaults.

“What say we pull over and just do it on the side of the road, I could pretend to be a hitchhiker and you could be the lust filled driver?” Willow offered, trying to find away to ease the tension building in the car.

Tara seriously thought about it for a moment but then remembered she promised her Aunt Evelyn that she would be there by ten. She rationalised that it would be closer to lunch by the time Willow and her were finished on the roadside and that they probably wouldn’t then arrive till after lunch. She knew she wouldn’t be able to get out of her Aunties sight all weekend if she put her through that much worry. So for the good of the mission, Tara kept on driving towards her destination, albeit sexually frustrated.

………………

They finally pulled up into the long driveway of the ranch and Willow noticed an elderly woman approaching the car with a huge grin across her face. She also noticed Tara’s face light up at the sight of the older woman. After the car was stopped, Tara quickly undid her seatbelt and flew out of the car to embrace the older woman in a bear hug. “It is so good to see you again Aunt Evelyn.” Tara squealed.

“It is good to see you again as well dear. You look more like your mother every time I see you.” The older woman smiled as she returned the embrace.

“And you must be Willow my dear, Tara has not stopped talking about you on the phone, I insisted that she bring you here to meet me.” The older woman opened her arms for an embrace after she had been let go by the blonde.

“Tara talks a lot about you too Aunt Evelyn.” Willow replied as she moved into the older woman’s embrace. Just at that moment a loud crack of thunder crashed through the sky as all three eyes turned to the sky.

“Tara would you and Willow be a couple of dears and help me get through some stuff before the rain sets in, you know what it’s like trying to get all the stuff done during a down pour and this one could be torrential.” Aunt Evelyn asked with an “I’m sorry to pester you on your weekend look” stretched all over her face.

“Sure Aunt Evelyn, just let us put our stuff in the guest room and get changed into something a bit more older.” Tara replied with slumped shoulders and a full-scale pout. Tara knew the older woman really did hate to intrude and that she would probably offer her services to her Aunt anyway once the rain actually set in. May as well do it while we’re dry she reasoned to herself.

Willow had found old blouse with a pair of jeans and Tara was wearing a small t-shirt that barely fit but accentuated her ample breasts. They reported to Aunt Evelyn for duties, as they wanted to get this over and done with as soon as possible. Tara had been given the jobs of cleaning out the stables and milking the cows because she knew how to milk them and Willow didn’t and while Willow’s horse fear was better she wasn’t going anywhere near the ponies without Tara. Willow’s limited farming experience left her with the shovelling of cow manure and hay for the animals. Willow groaned at her tasks but none the less went about them anyway. She hoped that if she just started with the hay then maybe the rain would save her from having to shovel the crap.

……………

Tara had just finished milking the last cow when a loud crash of thunder and the ominous sound of rain pelting down on the tin roof signalled the arrival of the storm. “Willow!” The shouted, realising the redhead was still out there doing her job as she made a hasty exit from the stables to search for her girlfriend.

She raced over to where the manure was piled in a heap near the shed and realised that the redhead hadn’t touched it, which was rather relieving she thought. She raced over to the hay pile behind the shed and found the redhead still shovelling away, putting it into a trailer. “Will what are you doing, it’s pouring down, get out of the rain or else your likely to catch pneumonia?” A worried Tara asked a drenched Willow.

“Your Aunt took some stuff into town, said she’d be a few hours, she locked the door to the house before she left.” Willow stated as she continued to shovel away at the hay.

Tara grabbed the shovel put of Willow’s hand and threw it to the ground. She then took the redhead’s hands in her own dragging her behind her as she took off. “Follow me, I’m not gonna stand around and let my baby get wet, unless it’s because of me.” She smirked back over her shoulder.

Tara led Willow to the big barn next to the house and with a little help from Willow lifted the big plank of wood that held the doors firmly shut. They entered the dryness of the barn and Tara found a switch that powered a dim light. They closed the door behind them and Tara lead Willow up a ladder to the hay-covered loft.

“You know it may not be raining in here, but you can still catch pneumonia in those wet clothes, so they’ll have to come off.” Tara stated flirtatiously as she began unbuttoning the redhead’s blouse.

“Well Miss Maclay you’re absolutely drenched as well. We’ll have to get you out of that snug little t-shirt your wearing.” Willow replied with the same flirtatious tone and smile. With that Tara lifted her arms after undoing the last button and Willow promptly peeled the garment off of Tara’s body.

“I’m glad the resident stable girl knew her way around this farm, a poor city turned farm girl has no idea sometimes” Willow smiled at Tara who slowly pushed the wet blouse off the redhead’s shoulder before planting a soft kiss on it.

“I feel it’s the responsibility of the stable girl to show the new farm girl just how we do things out here in the country.” Tara said between kisses as she slowly moved up to the redhead’s pulse point.

“Do you always do things around here topless?” Willow queried cheekily.

“Only when you’re as wet as we are right now.” Tara said once again between kisses, her breathing becoming ragged.

“You got no idea how wet I am at the moment.” Willow replied as she let out a moan of pleasure at the blonde’s ministrations.

“I think I got a fair idea.” The blonde stated as she cupped the blonde’s mound through her soaking jeans. The blonde’s mouth had now moved up to the redhead’s and engulfed it in a passionate embrace. Tara’s tongue shot into Willow’s mouth who brushed her own tongue across it before gently sucking on it.

Tara’s hands were now cupping the cheeks of the redhead whose hand were rubbing up and down her back, fingers playing with the clasp of her bra every time they ran over it. Eventually the clasp gave way with a little help from Willow and Tara freeing her hands from Willow’s face, the bra was nestled on the floor with the shirts. As soon as it hit the floor, Willow took both breasts in her palms, squeezing and kneading them, occasionally flicking her thumb over the erect nipple. Tara was groaning pleasurably into the redhead’s mouth at her ministrations. Willow eventually broke the kiss but kept up her kneading of Tara’s breasts with earnest.

“Baby, we’re still wearing wet clothes, I think my panties may be the death of me if they aren’t removed quickly.” Willow stated like a little girl who had just fallen and cut her knee.

“We’ll just have to get you out of them then wont we?” Tara replied with a smile as she placed another quick kiss on the lips of the redhead. With that she reached around the redhead and unclasped her bra and throwing it into the small pile that was starting to form next to them. She then placed her hands on Willow’s shoulders and gently but firmly pushed the redhead onto her back. This time it was Tara’s turn to knead Willow’s breasts. Willow’s breasts being much smaller than her own tended to have a very sensitive nipple area and Tara loved to roll them between her thumb and forefinger.

Tara settled her lips back onto the redheads, gently twisting her nipples in her fingers. Willow let out low guttural moans of pleasure into the blonde’s mouth. Tara slowly moved her mouth down the redhead’s face until she settled on that ripe spot on her neck, making sure to leave signs of their adventurous romp for later. Willow had a hand running through Tara’s blonde tresses and the other running up and down her naked back.. Moans of “Oh Tara!” and “That feels good baby” about the only things Willow could manage to spit out her lips.

Tara moved her tongue down to Willow’s breasts and began sucking on each of them sporadically, taking one in her mouth then the other. Willow’s hand was now kneading the back of Tara’s head while still running her fingers through the blonde tresses. Tara ran her tongue up the small valley between to two perks and then back down. Settling on nibbling the underside of Willow’s right breast.

Willow was now pushing up at her waist, rubbing her crotch against Tara’s, feeling their jeans rub against each other. Tara took this as a sign the redhead was getting pretty desperate so she slowly began her descent south, planting tiny kisses down to the redhead's belly button. Once there Tara began to swirl her tongue around the protruding button as she brought her hand down to the clasp of the redhead’s jeans. Willow arched her back, lifting her hips of the ground and keeping them there while Tara played with the clasp. After the clasp was undone and the zipper unzipped, Tara slowly started to pull the jeans and undies off together.

Tara moved her lips down to the redhead’s inner thigh and began to plant tiny kisses there and gently suck the skin into her mouth. She moved her face over Willow’s mound and inhaled deeply, taking in the musky smell of the redhead’s wetness. She moved her head back to the inner thigh and gently stated to suck as she continued to remove the last remaining garments the redhead was wearing.

Willow was left wearing nothing but socks as the blonde gently hovered over the mound of the pulsating redhead. She pecked small kisses all around it, agonisingly teasing poor Willow with her reluctance to take her centre into her mouth. Willow’s patience was running thin and decided to direct the blonde herself. Pulling the blonde’s head to her target with gentle force and was rewarded by the blonde’s tongue sliding up and down her mound.

Willow let out another groan of success as she started to wither already under the blonde’s ministrations. Tara moved her hands down to help out her tongue by spreading the outer lips of Willow’s mound, allowing her tongue greater access to the most inner sanctums of the redhead’s body. Tara lapped up the redhead’s juices that were flowing freely onto her tongue, revelling in the taste.

Willow was withering in absolute pleasure at the feelings of the blonde’s wet tongue, soothing the searing heat in her loins. She almost jumped out of her skin when Tara took her clit into her mouth and slowly started to nibble on it and flick her tongue over the edge. She then felt Tara insert a finger in between her folds and gently begin to thrust. Another finger was added and Willow could feel her orgasm begin to rise.

The contracting muscles around her finger told Tara exactly how close Willow was to relief. That caused the blonde to redouble her efforts with her tongue and fingers in an attempt to bring her lover off. Willow was now thrusting her hips in earnest to meet the pumping motion of the blonde’s fingers. A loud and relieved moan let Tara know that Willow had came as juices began to flow freely over her tongue and she started cleaning them up with earnest, not slowing down her course of action.

The continual pumping of Tara’s fingers over Willow’s now extra sensitive mound had the redhead withering around in her second orgasm in as many minutes. This time Tara eased of in her attack on the redhead’s mound and was brought up face to face by the redhead’s hands grasping her cheek. Tara leant down and passionately started to kiss the redhead. Willow could taste her own juices on the blonde’s tongue as she sucked it into her mouth.

Willow rolled over so that she now commanded the top position as she sat up and straddled the blonde’s hips. Willow looked deeply into the deep pool of ocean blue eyes that stare back at her. She was mesmerised in their beauty as she gently ran a thumb over the eyelids as the blonde closed her eyes. Willow then leaned in and pecked each eyelid with her lips sending feelings of electricity flowing through the blonde.

Willow moved down and planted a few kisses on the blonde’s lips and was rewarded with the blonde opening her eyes again so she could once again stare into their vast blueness, still keeping up with the small kisses on the blonde’s lips.

Tara flicked off her shoes as Willow reached down and unclasped her jeans, pulling them off with her panties at the same time, never breaking eye contact with the blonde and never letting their lips part for more than a second. With a little help from Tara the jeans were off on the floor starting their own little pile as Tara kicked them off. Willow positioned herself back down, placing her right thigh in between Tara’s legs as she felt the blonde’s wetness soak into her skin.

Tara pushed her hips up into the redhead’s thigh, gyrating her mound up and down the flesh of the other girl. Willow returned the favour, rubbing her own centre up the blonde’s thigh. Their tongues were now entwined as their kiss deepened into one that showed the level of passion both girls were feeling.

Tara was moaning through Willow’s mouth at the building sensations in her mid region. Willow brought her hands back up to the blonde’s breasts and gently began to knead them. Their breathing was getting heavy as their kissing intensified. The rocking of their hips was becoming faster and faster as juices began to smear over the other’s thigh. Tara was thrusting her hips up into Willow’s leg trying to bring that release that she knew was right there. Willow was doing likewise and her kneading of Tara’s breasts became a little more forceful.

Tara’s hands gripped the side of Willow’s head as she thrust her tongue as far as she could into the redhead’s mouth. As she felt her release get closer and closer she moved her hands down to the small of Willow’s back and began to rub all over. Lightly running her nails over the redhead’s back, causing Willow to moan into her mouth.

The gyrating was at full force now as both girls tried to hold out to get there together and in one flooding moment, release. Both girls reached their climax as they continued to ground their hips into one another. Tara sighed at the overdue release and continued her gyrating, as did the redhead. Another moment of pleasure over swept them as they both shook in each other’s arms.

They collapsed into each other’s arms slowly breaking their kiss as Willow laid her head down to rest on the blonde’s shoulder. They just lay there for a while content to be in each other’s arms before Tara broke the silence. “We should probably get dressed, When my Aunt gets home she’ll come looking for us.” She smiled down at the redhead.

They reluctantly got dressed and just as they were pulling their shoes on the barn door opened. “Are you girls in here?” The voice of Aunt Evelyn belled through the barn.

“Up here Aunt Evelyn.” Tara answered as she popped her head over the loft.

“Did you girls get wet?” She asked concerned.

Tara sent Willow a knowing smile, “We did but we took care of it.”

TBC…

Okay like i said before i may or should say probably will have part 13 done sometime today. So if you can hold out a few hours :) it will also have the upped rating as it is still on their little holiday in the country :grin

Post subject: Re: Part 12
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:20 am 
Ooooh, Nath, posted a day early and there's more to come. (so to speak). :blush And, promises of a dedication to little ole moi. I'm all excited. Farm girl and stable girl. tee hee!

By the way, NG isn't my first work. There are 4 more in the archive. The first two kinda suck, but the last two are a little better.

Can't wait for your next update!

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:26 am 
Great update! Alittle W/T lovin in the barn, u gotta love that!! I'm lovin this trip 2 the farm already! Can't wait 4 more! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:33 am 
This was beyond excellent! I loved it! My fav. part was the ending.

-----------

“Did you girls get wet?” She asked concerned.

Tara sent Willow a knowing smile, “We did but we took care of it.”

-----------

Totally loved that!

She has magick fingers...on the keyboard.- Tara in Wisdom of War

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:58 am 
That was R? hee and you are upping the rating? Go you!

Poor aunty had no idea what she was saying there at the end hee.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:31 am 
Nath - WOW :drool that was a hot update. I can't wait for the next one...

Oh and don't believe Tiggr when she says: "The first two kinda suck, but the last two are a little better." They are all great - I've read them!!

Oh and if you get the number where the therapist with the gambling problem is - let me know. ;)

**edited to add: if anyone needs me I'll be in the line for the cold shower -- again.**

Edited by: SlayerTazz  at: 7/13/02 10:34:37 pm

Post subject: Re: re:part 3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:03 am 
Continue!!!*Chant Chant*

Post subject: Reply's and part 13
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:02 pm 
Okay after some exilerating moments in the local sporting fratenity today i've been in an extremely happy mood this afternoon/evening thus leading to my favourite part of the fic so far. :) First of the ranks are some replies from this mornings update so here we go. :)

Tig - I took some time to read the love letter today and absolutely loved it, i promise to get to the other two asap and i'm sure they'll be great also. I figured you gave me a little dedication in NG so i thought i should return the favour. :)

MissQuirky - If you loved the tiraid in the barn you'll love this part :grin .

foreverpiper - I love sticking little quirky remarks like that in my writing, glad you liked it :)

Xita - She did kinda walk into it didn't she :) this part is deffinatly a little more risque than the last so i hope you enjoy. :)

SlayerTazz - All with the hotness this weekend, just that feeling in the air i spose, which is kinda wierd cause i am all with the geeky when i go out :) apparently she's a personal therapist for some mafia bigwig, who she owes a lot of money too now, That last bet on a horse called "Joss will make everything okay" killed her when he broke a leg and had to be put down. :)

The Next Tara Maclay - If you started a Congo line it may make me write faster :)

Okay all with the replying done, without much further ado...

Author’s Name - Nathan

Rating – R18+ More naughtiness and a few bad words if it offends ya.

Feedback - Totally, unless you don’t wanna say anything, but u could if u wanted to.

Summary - Totally AU, this fic doesn’t have a hellmouth, demons the weekly apocalypse or even vamp’s for that fact. It’s set the        summer before senior high (I may not be a Yank but I’m pretty sure I know how ya calendar runs). Oh yeah lots of Willow & Tara goodness.

Part 13 is here. More fun at Aunt Evelyn’s ranch is to be had by all, well Willow and Tara anyway.

Tara stuffed the blanket into the basket as she prepared everything for the picnic later in the afternoon. She’d spent most of the morning preparing a pony and making sandwiches and such for a perfect afternoon. Tara had been planning this since Willow had accepted her proposal to spend the weekend at the ranch. She hummed a little song of joy as she glossed over everything to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything.

“Blanket, check, sandwiches check, bottle of wine that she had gotten her very understanding Aunt to buy, check, tub of yoghurt to smear all over Willow’s body and lick off again, check.”

She went over and checked the saddle on the pony they would be riding out there and made sure everything was fine. Willow was totally in the dark about everything except the fact that Tara was taking her for a ride on one of the ponies. Tara had a knowing smile on her face, she knew this would be a day neither of them would forget and the great goddess had blessed them with a perfect day. The sun shone brightly and it was warm enough outside to wear the simple sundress with little flowers all over it that she wore. It was funny how one day it could be bucketing down rain then the next was like this.

The blonde stuck her adidas sneakers into the stirrups to take the pony for a test ride to make sure everything was perfect. She knew it’d be hard getting Willow onto the pony but once she was she was sure that everything would be fine. She rode around in circles a few times getting a feel for the mount as she slowly gathered up speed.

“I hope you don’t plan on taking it that fast when I’m up there?” Willow queried from her position, leaning against the fence for support.

Tara brought the pony over to Willow slowly and jumped of walking the beast over to the fence. Tara’s actions caused Willow to back of slightly, her fear of the animal still evident despite the redhead’s acknowledgment that she was cured of her fear. “Come on sweetie, your gonna be up here soon, you gotta be brave for me, here give him a pat on the snout.” Tara offered as she moved the pony right up against the fence.

Willow didn’t move closer at all, in fact she backed away slightly, “The snout is mighty close to those arm removing teeth of his.” She stated with a look of absolute fear in her eyes.

Tara jumped over the fence without loosing hold of the reigns in her right hand, she offered out her left hand which Willow, gingerly took. Tara slowly brought their hands up to the snout of the animal and slowly started petting him. The pony neighed his pleasure at the ministrations of the girls and Tara removed her hand leaving Willow petting the creature herself. The smile on the redhead was priceless as Tara beamed herself, proud of bringing the beauty and the beast together.

The girls continued to bond for a while with the animal that would later ride them to their destination. Willow was rather enjoying the soft touch of the furry creature, it wasn’t as nice as Tara’s soft skin, but none the less it was still nice.

…………..

Willow trusted Tara with all her heart and she would need it all here. The beast she had earlier conquered was now once again standing in front of her, however this time was the moment of truth. She was to now climb up and mount him for the first time. Her heart fluttered, beating at a million miles per hour. “I can do this, I can do this, for Tara.” She kept repeating in her head. She squeezed the blonde’s hand once and took in the sweet look the blonde was giving her, full of encouragement.

Willow let go of the blonde’s hand and took hold of the reigns. She put her left foot in the stirrup and hoisted her petite body up. She felt a surge of delight as Tara’s hands placed firmly on her butt to help her up. Once she got up she squealed in delight which startled the pony.

Willow’s face turned to one of terror before Tara quickly calmed the pony and hoisted herself up to join Willow on top the mount. She was handed the picnic basket by Aunt Evelyn who was there just in case something went wrong. Tara put the basket in front of Willow who took hold of it with one hand, still holding tightly to the reigns with the other.

Tara now reached around and took hold of the reigns. Her feet were now positioned in the stirrups and Willow’s legs just hung loosely over the side. Tara decided to do a few laps around the fenced of area to help Willow get a feel of what it was like on top the pony. Tara sensed Willow relax a little in her arms as she did a few laps. “You ready to tackle the rest of the ranch with me yet baby?” Tara whispered into the redhead’s ear.

Willow felt the warmth of Tara’s breath in her ear as she spoke. The feeling sent cold shivers down her spine ironically. All she could manage was a little “uh huh” as Tara lead the way over to the gate where Aunt Evelyn was standing. She opened the gate and let Tara take the pony out. She closed the gate behind them and Willow looked back over her shoulder. She knew she was doing it and it gave her a great sense of pride.

…………….

They had been riding few just over an hour now and Willow was fully relaxed now. Not much had been said by either girl as they just glowed in the feel of each other and the sounds of nature around them. Willow had released her death grip on the reigns sometime ago and instead was now holding Tara’s forearm, often rubbing her thumb over the blonde’s pulse point in her wrist.

Every so often Willow would turn her head around and be greeted with what she thought was the most beautiful smile too ever grace God’s great green Earth. She would reach up with her free hand and cup the blonde’s cheek. Always receiving a kiss on the palm for her efforts before taking her hand back to the blonde’s forearm and playing with the pulse point once again.

The important thing to Tara was that Willow felt safe, and to be honest while she was in Tara’s arms she always felt safe. Tara was rather happy at the seating arrangements they had going as it allowed her to plant inadvertent kisses all over the redhead’s neck and ears. She could tell it was driving the redhead crazy that her lips were out of reach of the blonde’s skin.

“So Miss Maclay what are the great plans for this afternoon that you have planned?” Willow asked, breaking about forty-five minutes of silence.

“Well I have this perfect little spot picked out, it is the most beautiful place you have ever seen. My mom used to take me there when I was little. We used to some up here a lot, she grew up here as it was my Grandma and Grandpa’s place before my Aunt inherited it.” Tara said as she smiled thinking that now it would be her and Willow’s spot to be when they came back. It hit Tara that she really wanted to bring Willow back to this place again and she felt really close to the redhead at that moment.

“After that I lay out the blanket that’s in the basket and we enjoy some quality home made sandwiches and a little bit of red wine.” Tara added, smiling as she mentioned the alcohol for the first time.

“Miss Maclay, are you trying to get me drunk?” Willow asked in a mock horror tone, barely able to contain the giggles that were brewing up inside her.

“No because I want you to remember everything about today, because after that….” Tara added for good measure. “I’m going to fuck you silly.” She whispered into Willow’s ear as she almost choked on the giggles that were building before. Tara started giggling at the redhead’s shocked response.

Willow finally managed to regain her composure, “Miss Maclay, where did all this potty mouth, dirty talk come from…. Because I like it, a lot.” She managed to spit out as her grin widened at how different Tara could be when it was just the two of them around.

“I like to keep potty mouth Tara tucked away because it looses its effect if you use it all the time. When I bring her out I usually go for responses like you just gave me. So I’d say I timed it pretty right.” The blonde answered with a proud smile on her face.

They rode on for a bit longer as they came to a clearing. Willow took a sharp breath as the view overwhelmed her. The creek that she had heard flowing during their ride was now in full view with a waterfall about fifteen feet high giving a perfect backdrop. The grass around the edge was a perfect green even for early November and the sound of the birds singing in the trees above gave to a perfect surrounding that would surly live in her mind forever. “This place is so beautiful Tara, you cannot even begin to imagine how glad I am that you brought me here.” Willow stated her voice full of wonder.

“I know it’s lovely. Last summer I spent a week up here and most of that time was spent at this spot. I want this to be our spot, a place we can share and come back to together.” Tara answered, tears swelling in her eyes at how happy this place made her.

“I would love for this to be our place.” Willow smiled back at Tara, cherishing the thought that the blonde would want to share a place like this with her.

“Take hold of the reigns Will, I’m getting off.” Tara stated as Willow took hold of the reigns and Tara jumped to the ground. She led the pony to a tree and secured a rope around it, which she then tied to the reigns. After the pony was safely secured Tara helped Willow down from the pony, her hands on the redhead’s hips as she lowered to back to earth. Willow put her arms around the blonde’s neck as they leaned in and kissed each other. It wasn’t a fierce tongue in mouth kiss, there’d be plenty of time for that later. This was a more intimate embrace as they held tightly onto each other.

They slowly brought their kiss to a stop as they looked at each other smiling. They didn’t loose the closeness that they shared at that moment as Willow rested her forehead against the blonde’s. They shared another quick embrace before Willow reached down and picked up the basket she had placed on the ground as soon as Tara had helped her down. “We gonna eat or did you just pack this for show?” Willow asked smiling, holding the basket up to make her point.

Tara smiled at the redhead and took the blanket out of the basket and spread it out over the green grass under the shade of a large tree. Willow plonked her butt down on the blanket and sat crossed-legged Indian style. Tara did likewise across from her, putting the basket in the middle of them. She took the sandwiches out and placed the plate down next to the basket. She then pulled out two wineglasses out and filled them both with the red wine that she had also brought with them. The two girls clanged their glasses together and each took a sip, at the same time they both spat it out and began rubbing their hand’s over their tongues, trying to remove the horrid taste.

“Okay not so much with the wine drinking then.” Tara frowned at the fact her romantic idea had blown up in her face.

“I can’t believe people could drink that stuff, it’s revolting.” Willow spat out, still trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

They both looked up at each other and looking at each other’s face cracked up laughing. “That’ll teach us for trying to be all with the grown up.” Willow said through her giggles.

“Either that or I should have given my Aunt more money to buy something a bit better.” Tara replied though her own giggles.

“I hope the sandwiches are not as bad.” Tara stated as she took one off the plate.

“Never, they’re made with that special Maclay magic, I’ve never tasted something that you made and not enjoyed every bit of it.” Tara smiled at the redhead’s words. She always put that extra effort into her meals when she knew the redhead would be eating it.

They both munched down at the same time and moaned their approval at the fine job Tara had done on the food.

…………..

Tara had surprised Willow with a small batch of cupcakes for dessert, which had been hastily scoffed down by the two of them. All food related items had been placed back into the basket and moved to the side. The room on the blanket was now used up by the two girls lying next to each other. They had started just laying there looking into each other’s eyes, running their fingers through each other’s hair. Now however they were in the middle of a serious make-out session. It seemed as though Tara’s promise was being fulfilled and Willow was enjoying every minute, as the blonde’s hand grew more adventurous. Suddenly out of nowhere Tara broke the kiss and got up and tuned her back on the redhead and walked a few steps away.

“What is it baby, did I do something wrong, is something the matter?” Willow asked in a concerned voice as she walked up behind the blonde and placed her hands on her shoulders.

Tara turned around smiling wanna go swimming?” She asked excitedly.

A now confused Willow looked at Tara and wondered just what was going on in that perky little head of hers. “Aren’t you supposed to wait a half our after before swimming and we didn’t bring bathers what are we supposed to do swim naked?” Willow asked confused before she noticed the knowing smile on the blonde’s face. She instantly became aware of the blonde’s ambitions and quickly glanced down at her Scooby Doo watch. “Well we have been making out for about an hour so I think my belly’s settled.” She reasoned and began to pull her shirt over her head before the blonde stopped her.

“I get to undress you, you get to undress me, fair?” The blonde asked

Willow gulped her acceptance to the proposal as she felt Tara’s hands tug at the bottom of her shirt. Willow lifted her arms to give the blonde better access for removal. Tara however pulled the top over Willow’s head and back down behind it, trapping her arms in place and giving Tara free reign over Willow’s nearly naked torso. She undid the clasp on Willow’s back, letting her position the bra with the shirt behind Willow’s head. Willow struggled against her bonds but that eased as Tara took a nipple into her mouth. Willow almost lost her footing as her legs started to turn to jelly and was only held up by the firm grip Tara had on the redhead’s waist.

A few moans of pleasure escaped Willow’s mouth as Tara tried hard to devour the whole breast into her mouth, while pinching the other nipple, rolling it around in her fingers. Tara brought her lips down to the redhead’s belly button and began to swirl little circles around it with her tongue. Her fingers went to the clasp of the jeans Willow wore and she slowly brought them down with her panties, not stopping the swirling motion of her tongue on the redhead’s belly. Their shoes had been kicked off before they began their make-out session over an hour ago so Willow just stepped out of the clothes that were now bunched around her ankles. After Willow had kicked off the jeans Tara stood back up and landed her lips on the redhead’s mouth, her tongue seeking entry into Willow’s mouth.

Willow sucked the tongue into her mouth, brushing her own up against it. Tara reached behind her and freed her from the constraining clothes. Willow’s hand quickly went behind the blonde’s neck and started massaging, playing with the knot that held the dress up. After a little playing around with the knot, it finally came undone and the dress slid straight to the ground. Willow stepped back and gasped at the blonde.

Tara had opted on wearing a bra and Willow wondered how the hell she missed that while the rode there. But more to her surprise was the amazingly small thong that Tara was wearing. Tara smiled at the redhead’s opened mouth response. “You like?” The blonde asked, all Willow could do was nod her approval as she continued to stare at the thin white material covering her lover’s most private part.

Willow crouched down in front of Tara’s mid section as she began kissing just above the top of the thong. She slowly started to pull the thong down, moving her kisses down with it, through the tuft of blonde hair until she came to the blonde’s pussy. She planted a kiss on it before sliding her lips up the inner folds. She swirled her tongue around and continued to slide the panties down. She continued toying with the blonde’s pussy until the thong was completely removed. She tossed the thong onto the growing pile of clothes before she got up and walked away.

Tara was stunned; you don’t just start something like that and walk away, especially if your name happens to be Willow Rosenberg. She looked over to the smiling redhead who was walking towards the water. “I thought we were going for a swim.” Willow smiled over her shoulder as she walked into the water.

Tara raced in after her, pulling her into the deeper part of the creek that went up to just about their rib cage. Tara pulled the redhead underwater with her and resurfaced. She was laughing hard at Willow who was gasping, coughing up a bit of water. “That’s it missy, you are so in for it now.” Willow teased at Tara, as Tara squealed and started to swim away. Willow swam after her before eventually catching Tara and dunking her over by the waterfall. They came up laughing before Willow ran her fingers through her lover’s wet hair. They pulled in for a passionate embrace, the waterfall now directly over them as water trickled down their naked bodies.

Willow’s hand travelled down to Tara’s ass and started to knead the supple flesh there. This brought a delighted groan from the blonde who was now returning the favour on the redhead’s nipples. Tara was tweaking Willow’s left nipple in between her thumb and forefinger. She slid her left palm over Willow’s right nipple feeling it get harder as it pressed into the soft centre of her hand. Their kiss only intensified as their tongues duelled for supremacy. They would occasionally bring their mouths apart to let their tongues fight it out in the open before confiding them back to each other’s waiting mouths.

Willow moved her left hand around from the blonde’s ass and cupped her pussy. She gently started rubbing the lips and got a guttural moan from the blonde as she bit lightly on her bottom lip before once again devouring her tongue into her mouth. Tara wanting to return the favour to Willow moved her own left hand down to cup the redhead’s pussy.

Tara found Willow’s clit almost straight away and began to flick it up and down with her thumb whilst still rubbing around the outer folds of the redhead’s pussy. It was Willow’s turn to moan into the blonde’s mouth as the electricity shooting up from her loins began to spread over her whole body. Their ministrations only caused their kissing to heat up even further with their tongues in desperate need to taste the other. Willow pulled away from the blonde’s mouth kissing her way to behind Tara’s ear, finding that spot she knew excited the blonde. After a few agonising minutes teasing Tara in the little spot behind her ear, Willow moved her mouth down to the blonde’s pulse point, sucking in the blonde’s neck. Willow sucked hard and ran her tongue over the pulse point before finally pulling back to observe the mark that now lay in it’s place. Willow moved her tongue back to the blonde’s mouth who eagerly accepted her tongue back into her mouth.

Willow could feel her juices start to flow despite the fact her pussy was already covered with water. She could feel Tara’s hips gyrating into her fingers as she ached for release. Willow inserted her index finger into the blonde’s pussy and flicked over her clit with her thumb.

The extra stimulation to her pussy caused Tara to groan loudly into Willow’s mouth as her knees almost gave way beneath her. Once again their tongues battled outside their mouths as they sucked in the falling water from the waterfall. Tara felt Willow slide a second finger into her as she took it upon herself to insert her index finger into the redhead. They timed their pumping motions in sync with each other, thrusting their hips up at each other, they could almost feel each others pussy brushing up against their own.

Tara added a second finger of her own, keeping up the rhythm they had kept going, slowly increasing the pace of each thrust. Tara’s mouth had now left Willow’s and was returning the favour of the love bite on her pulse point as Willow’s head titled back, her eyes closed as water splashed over her face.

As the intensity increased, Tara brought her lips back up to Willow’s as they once again met in a fiery embrace. Their thrusting was becoming more rapid as was their breathing. They had been building up for this release, the pumping of their fingers going as fast as they could thrust them under the water. Willow’s right hand squeezed firmly into the flesh on Tara’s ass as Tara brought her spare hand up to cup Willow’s cheek, making sure that they were as close as humanly possible in that moment. Their kissing was becoming less frequent as moans of pleasure and heavy breathing began to take over. Tara continued to hold Willow’s face close to hers as she rested her forehead on her lovers.

Willow now brought her right arm up to Tara’s shoulders, as much for support as it was to bring her body closer to hers. They looked each other in the eyes, they both fought the overwhelming urge to close their eyes as they both wanted to look into the others eyes at the height of their passion. They could both feel the muscles contracting around each other as the impending orgasm began to build to unimaginable heights.

As if on cue both girls let out loud satisfying moans of delight as orgasm wreaked havoc over their bodies. They held firm in their gazes and continued to stare into each other’s eyes until their orgasms subsided. Slowly their breathing started to return to normal as they slowly extracted their fingers from each other and began a tender caring kiss. No tongue was once again evident, as it was more about their feelings for each other than the passion they had at that moment. They both realised that they were now getting into something deep and emotional.

TBC…

Okay i was really tempted to have them say those three little words this part but i opted against it knowing it would spoil my kick ass ending i got planned. But atleast they both know it know which will lead to some interesting developments i hope :)

Okay it's been a long day and i have work early tomorrow so its off to the sack i go. Next update wont be till Wednesday if you can hold out that long. We have seeing red here tomorrow night so i'm already getting the tissue box ready. So till later on tomorrow peace out all. :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: Re: Part 13
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:40 pm 
Wow, Nath, that was so hot. :drool I laughed out loud when they spit the wine out. I don't like the taste, either. More of a beer girl, myself.

I was wondering about those three little words, but now you've clarified that you have something special in mind, so I'll be patient. Wednesday, huh? Okay, I'll just have to wait.

Thanks for a great update!

P.S. Thanks, SlayerTazz, for your kind words. You're much too good to me. Big hugs!

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:13 pm 
Nath - WOW that was H - O - T !!!! :drool I loved the wine bit, too funny. I love this story!! I can't wait to read the next update on Wednesday.

Thank you!!

PS. TIggrscorpio - you are more than welcome, I just call them like I see them. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:53 pm 
Nath, perfect, the moment when they just ride it out looking into each other's eyes, sigh.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:21 pm 
Only just caught up to this fic, so I've spent the last 1 1/2 hours reading the whole thing. Love it! Coming here, I know that I'll get W/T goodness and nothing but. Wonderful way to spend an evening, and it just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for them to say those three words, but I know it'll be really special when they do.

Keep it coming Nathan, (and keep them coming too, if you know what I mean!)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:44 pm 
Ahh, very nice. I've read both updates just now and they were both great. :grin You can feel how close they're getting and the feelings between them are just increasing so much. :) Love this.

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next