The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: New Fic - Donegal Street (Completed 13th September 2011
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
"Inanely."

The word was "inanely."

Post subject: Re: New Fic - Donegal Street (Completed 13th September 2011
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:26 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
I don't know how on earth I missed this story when it was being posted, because it is one of the most exquisite W/T I've ever read. Never have I ever seen someone tackle this very core of them so bravely, beautifully, and delicately. People don't struggle with Willow's violation of Tara nearly as much as I wish they would. But I understand why. It's hard. It's really really hard. And often there isn't an answer, so easier to sidestep it as much as possible. But you managed to confront it, bring everything out in the open and resolve it. Even my most favorite W/T fics never fully work through the problems. You even managed to provide new nuance and enlighten me decades later - that Tara's spell in Family, while a different violation than Willow's, was at the core of it, the same. They came from the same place. Had the same fears. And ultimately brought them to the same place. It stopped me cold.

Just...absolutely exquisite. I hope this feedback reaches your eyes, even all these years later, because I can't thank you enough for this brilliant piece of work. Thank you so much for reading, writing, and sharing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6