The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SMUTFIC : Spark to a Flame (NC17)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:31 pm 
This really doesnt belong in any of Kath and I's other threads because its not part of either The gift of Sorrow, or Bookmarks and Broomsticks, it's just, well, it's just hot steamy lovin :)

Enjoy :) Beth :)

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Willow, Tara, Xander, Giles and all other characters who have appeared in the syndicated series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, together with the names, titles and back story are the sole copyright property of Josh Wheldon, Fox and Mutant Enemy. No copyright infringement was intended in the writing of this fan fiction. All other characters, the story idea and the story itself are the sole property of the author. This story cannot be sold or used for profit in any way. Please contact the author for permission to reproduce this story on any other fan fiction site.

Pairing: W/T… random Lovesmut!

Rating: NC17… much with the lovesmut, goodly girl on girl action.

Spark to a Flame

By: The Rainbow Writers

rainbowwriters@hotmail.com

Willow pushed the door to the Magic Box open roughly, the little bell at the top bouncing loudly to announce her arrival.

“Giles, Giles is Tara here?” She looked at the older man obviously agitated as she stomped down past his perch in the front window display to the counter and put a pile of books she was carrying there. “I checked the library, her apartment, Buffy’s, the Pump, everywhere.”

“Yes Willow, I believe she’s over there with Anya.” Giles nodded towards the back area.

“Thank Goddess.” Willow slipped off her shoulder bag and dropped it onto the floor. “Tara!” She walked off towards the back.

“What on earth is the matter?” Giles called to the young redhead as she disappeared around the tall bookshelves to the round table beyond.

“I have to talk to my girlfriend!” She yelled back.

“I’m right here Sweetie, what is it?” Tara looked up instantly hearing Willow’s raised voice and speedy footfalls in her direction.

“I need to talk to you.” The redhead reached up and brushed at her flushed cheeks. “Hi Anya, stealing my Tara for a moment.” She held out her hand.

Tara flashed Anya a quick look of confusion but stood up putting the book down that she was reading and slipped her hand into Willow’s.

“Well don’t have her long, we were bonding.” Anya scowled at the intrusion.

Willow didn’t answer as she led the blonde back further to the training room, more than thankful when she found it empty. Pulling Tara gently through she closed the door.

“Willow, sweetie.” Tara watched with a puzzled frown as Willow closed the door. “What’s wrong?” She tried to get a good look at her girlfriend worried that maybe she was sick or injured.

“Oh Goddess I’m...” Willow didn’t finish as she stepped forward threading her hands up into Tara’s hair and kissing her full on the mouth without hesitation.

Tara’s ‘oh’ of surprise was drowned, literally by Willow’s lips. The blonde raised her hands and lightly cupped Willow’s elbows easing her face back just enough to part their mouths.

“You’re?” Tara croaked still worried but suddenly aroused. She tried to fight down the latter feeling as her concern for the redhead overrode even that.

“I just need to...” Willow pushed forward trying to kiss her again.

Tara couldn’t help relaxing the muscles in her arms a little, bringing her mouth within reach of Willow’s lips again. No sooner did she do so than her lover’s warm mouth was once again over hers. Tara placed several short-loving kisses in return before pulling back having to force a stiff breath from her body.

“To?” She tried again to discover what was wrong with her lover.

“I had that guest lecturer in my philosophy class...” Willow ran her hands through her lover’s hair as she pressed forward closer to the blonde. “And hey how did I know she was going to discuss a theory of modern sexuality... and she’s all with the lust and the love and the yummy sex... and I’m thinking of you, and how gorgeous you are... and...” She moved her hands down pulling Tara’s hips closer and leaning into another hot kiss. Capturing Tara’s lower lip between to suck on it as her mind mapped out everything it wanted to do right now.

Tara quickly caught up to speed, releasing a soft moan as she felt Willow draw her bottom lips tightly into her mouth, feeling the tip of her lover’s tongue play over and over it before Willow released it and kissed her firmly again.

“I see.” Tara breathed she slid her hands from Willow’s elbows up the redhead’s arms to her shoulders.

“Oh no I don’t think you do.” Willow groaned as she eased Tara backward to rest against the door. One hand snaked around flipping the blonde’s belt out of the buckle at her waist.

“Don’t I?” Tara squeaked a little in surprise both at Willow’s questioning and at the fact she felt her body press against the door.

“I left a class... I mean I Willow Rosenberg...” She dipped her head down kissing Tara’s neck with wet lips. “Left a class before it was finished... cause I needed to see you.”

“It didn’t finish early?” Tara half whispered half groaned her reply.

“No...” Willow’s mouth closed over Tara’s earlobe as she undid the button on the cargo pants and quickly unzipped them. “She’s still there going on about sex... and I just couldn’t hear anymore.” She pulled back to mesh her mouth to Tara’s again.

Tara pushed her hips forward briefly in a flair reaction as Willow drew the zipper down, pressing her tongue lightly through Willow’s open lips as she kissed her. Willow moaned as her hand rested flat on Tara’s stomach.

“You didn’t want to hear any more sex talk?” Tara questioned as she pulled her mouth back briefly.

“No, I needed to make love to you.” Willow whispered deeply.

Tara felt herself easily and quickly caught up in the rush of desire and lust simply oozing from her lover, until she remembered distinctly one of the reasons she was so easily aroused and feeling completely deprived.

“But Willow you’re…” Tara blinked her eyes and tried hard to fight the build up of heat inside her. “You can’t have finished yet.” She put her hand softly on her lover’s tender stomach. The first few days of the redhead’s cycle were always painful for her and she did her best to be consciously attentive to her lover’s needs.

“You’re not though.” Willow explained immediately, her fingers drawing over her lover’s body as she pushed the pants down over Tara’s hips.

“Well no but…” Tara’s voice drifted away along with her pants.

“Please baby.” Willow panted as she looked into sparkling blue eyes. “You know how I get, it’s so unfair I had to listen to that lecture today.”

“What was she saying?” Tara asked as she moved her own hands to the buttons on the front of her shirt starting at the lowest one she eased the fastening open watching her lover’s green eyes darting around.

“Mmmm very X-rated... or maybe that was me.” Willow dipped her head down kissing over Tara’s throat before sucking down harder as her fingers ran over Tara’s hips and down her thighs.

Tara continued to undo the buttons up her shirt, tipping her head as far back as she could for Willow’s kisses

“Do you not want too?” For a moment Willow checked leaning back licking her lips as she brought her hands up to the skin being exposed by Tara’s movements soon to cover them over the silk of her lover’s bra.

“I want you to show me exactly what made you need to come here.” Tara smiled encouragingly as she pressed her body forward into Willow’s hands.

“Oh Goddess I love you.” Willow pressed their lips together again, her tongue softly questing in to meet Tara’s as her hands closed and massaged over warm full flesh.

Tara moaned as their tongues wound around each other, exploring and almost caressing one another in there exotic dance inside first Tara’s and then Willow’s mouth. The blonde felt her body flush with heat and need as she moved her hands to stroke across Willow’s shoulders and up her neck into red hair and down again over and over.

“You are so beautiful.” Willow eagerly pressed her fingers under the silk and circled the tips around erect nipples as her hips pressed against Tara’s. Unable to stand the barrier anymore she reached for the closure at the back and unclipped it to have more room.

“Did she talk about this?” Tara asked her voice low and husky she tipped her head to the side a little and let her breathing become deeper, soaking up the feelings running though her

“Mmmm lots about responses and thoughts....” Willow pulled the silk down as far as she could before dipping her head and without hesitation sucked erect flesh into her mouth.

“Willowwwwwahhhhmmmm.” Tara’s back arched pressing her body towards Willow to balance the move the blonde bent her knee and pushed her foot flat against the door behind her pushing her whole body forward a little towards her lover. “Responses and thoughts of kisses or kisses...” She gasped the question as soon as she was able.

Willow moaned that it was part of topic as she sucked harder, pulling more of the blonde’s breast into her mouth greedily.

“Pl...” Tara’s voice was lost in a long passion filled moan as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Her breathing shifting again, becoming quicker and slightly shallower as she slowly dragged her hands down over Willow’s covered shoulders.

“Anything for you.” Willow whispered as she switched breasts and let her hands pull back up Tara’s thighs sliding one over to cup the hotness that was building between the blonde’s legs.

“Yes.” Tara’s hips flared forward, a part of her amazed at how Willow knew what the two letters she’d managed to get out had meant. The other part of her though knew her lover would.

Willow couldn’t even think to tease or to hold back. Her own hormonally driven want was inflated more as Tara pleaded with her. Her fingers stroked over the cotton for a moment before she curled around it to let her fingers dip through damp curls into a puddle of desire.

“Oh baby.” Tara groaned as her skin was instantly soaked through.

“Willow yesss.” Tara moved both of her hands to cup the red head that nuzzled her breasts and rocked her hips forward and back a little.

The hacker swirled her fingers in time with her tongue as the sound of the blonde’s voice in her ears made her head swim.

“I.... in.” Tara stammered her plea between intoxicated moans.

“No, no not yet.” Willow pulled her fingers back and brought them to the edges of Tara’s panties pulling the material down as she moved down lower. “Other things.” She groaned kissing soft pale thighs before pressing her face upwards to lick her tongue into the blonde’s body.

“Th-Th-Thingssssaaaaaaaah.” Tara was questioning when Willow’s tongue pressed against her hot wet need. “Oohhh God...” She moved on hand from Willow’s head to push up through her own hair, letting it naturally tip to the side, sending blonde tresses cascading down over the skin of her shoulder. Tara slowly moved to drag her hand down her own throat feeling the heat literally radiate from her skin.

Pushing further Willow’s arms came up around Tara’s thighs urging her down a bit as her tip of her tongue drew circles over Tara’s centre.

Moving as her lover directed her Tara drew her hand back up her throat as she lightly gripped a handful of red hair in the other pressing her hips forward in a slow rock. A moan escaping from her barely open lips as she finished the rotation.

‘That’s my girl.’ Willow’s thoughts came out as a moan as she eased the blonde open further with already wet fingers so that she could quest deeper with her tongue.

“Oh Baby.” Tara growled flexing her hips back and forth and her own hand travelled once again down her long exposed throat and then out over tops of her breasts

Spurred on by the groans above Willow took a deep breath, drawing the essence of her lover down into her body before she closed her lips around hard flesh and began sucking with alternating intensities.

“Oh God.” Tara let her exploring hand move lower on her own body drifting over her excited breasts with light feather touch caresses, where as the one holding Willow’s head gripped a little harder and her pressing forward became sharper and more pronounced. Another moan escaped trembling wet open lips as Tara shifted her head to tilt the other way.

Only when she needed to breath to the point of suffocation did Willow ease her lips back, arching her finger down to flick over the hard flesh as she panted against her lover’s flesh.

Releasing her grip slightly Tara changed to make more stroking motions against the hair on the back of Willow’s head her panting taking on the same rhythm as Willow’s only slightly noisier.

Willow couldn’t miss the shake that began between the blonde’s legs and shudder up over her stomach and down her thighs. Wanting nothing more in the world then to bring her lover pleasure, she released the grip her other arm had around Tara’s leg and as her lips again closed hard over the blonde’s centre she slowly eased two fingers deep inside.

“OOhhh!” Tara gasped in pleasure and appreciation as she felt Willow’s fingers ease inside past dancing and fluttering muscles. Another low satisfied moan escaped her lips as Willow pressed up to rest snugly inside Tara’s tight body. In a wave of reaction the Wicca’s muscles shifted round Willow’s fingers.

Willow’s tongue slipped out between her lips to flick out and catch the friction of that movement against the hood of flesh before her.

Tara trailed her hand lower over her own body stopping briefly to feel for herself the flutter across her stomach as her body responded openly to the wonder that was her and Willow’s love, then gradually moving her hand lower she threaded it back into Willow’s hair letting her whole body press forward in a slow luscious rhythm.

Slowly the redhead eased her fingers back before introducing a rhythm that matched the rock in her lover’s hips. She played inside against rings of muscles, never letting them get a full tight grip as she explored.

“Harder.” Tara groaned as she felt her whole body move with each breath and with every slight push from the redhead.

Willow purposely hesitated filling the request until she heard a disgruntled moan and only then did she put more pressure behind her stroking movement.

“Yesss.” Tara again switched sides letting her head tip back a little against the door as well as to the side, she closed her eyes embracing the pleasure anew.

Having regained her breath concentrating on the movement of her fingers within the blonde’s body, Willow pressed in again pressing her tongue against Tara’s now throbbing centre.

As Willow pressed into her over and over, wave after wave of response to flow from deep inside of her Tara felt a tiny spark of something she very rarely did.

Every time she and Willow made love it was about passion yes, but it was also about tenderness, a desire to underline the unique feelings the two of them shared, a need to share and express love in the most exquisite of ways. It was always considerate and to some extent controlled. Not controlled in a bad way, just in a mutual worry and care for each other way. But very occasionally Tara lost herself in other feelings, feelings of desire, and lust sparking within her an over whelming desire just to be ravaged, to be taken with abandon and left breathless but aching for more. Now, despite the fact they were in the magic shop with Anya and Giles just metres away, despite that fact that Willow should be in class, and she should be writing a paper, yes now was one of those times.

Willow didn’t know what was going through Tara’s mind. In fact it was one of the rare times in her life where Willow wasn’t particularly thinking. It was one of the rare times when all five of her senses were completely detached from each other. Her ears were charmed by the sound of her lover’s pleasure, pleasure she was causing, that was in her control. Her mouth was filled with the taste of eternity, the taste of her future and her desires. Touch was the softness of Tara’s body, especially her secret places that Willow knew were now hers alone. Each breath she took trying not to suffocate in her own wants drew Tara further into her, more sustaining than oxygen and intoxicating at the same time. The one sense she left behind wasn’t necessary with the other four on overload. If she went blind for this moment she wouldn’t care, as long as she had this, this feeling of fulfilment, this feeling of being needed and wanted at the same time that she gave up control.

Feeling the body around her ease a little with a small shuddered wave she slipped another of her fingers inside, moaning loudly as muscles gave way for her.

“Fuck yes.” Tara didn’t think to curb her language as she felt her body stretched and entered anew.

‘Oh Tara you had better reign this in.’ A stray thought flashed through her fuzzy and yet oddly focused mind.

“Yes baby.” Willow growled for the first time in ages opening her eyes to look up at the blonde as her hand pressed harder.

“Oh Willow.... need... “She panted and moved her hands onto Willow’s shoulders, “More, need...harder...need floor.” She gasped as she squeezed the redhead shoulders hard.

“Mats?” Willow questioned as she stood up, her hand still moving against Tara’s body and the blonde nodded breathlessly.

Willow knew they could fumble around, she could ask more questions and lose this moment but instead of worrying about all that she eased her hand out sliding her fingers up past her lover’s centre like a promise before she stepped back pulling Tara with her.

The blonde landed back on the pile of mats with a slight slap as Willow grappled with bootlaces to first get her boots off before throwing away her lover’s cargo’s and panties. Tara was busy shifting out of her top and bra at the same moment. Soon she was left lying gasping and naked against the soft mat. Willow moved up over the blonde’s body barely giving her enough time to shed her shirt before she meshed their lips together. Her hand went to the back of Tara’s knee guiding her lover’s leg up to brace against the cinderblock wall.

“Mmmmm.…mmmmm… mmmmmmmm.” Tara moaned into the kiss her lips chasing Willow’s frantically as she shifted her leg.

Willow ran her hand back down through swollen outer lips before she slipped three fingers into the blonde again.

All the muscles in Tara’s bent leg tensed as she felt Willow slide back into her and pointedly she pushed hard down against the move. Willow flipped her leg up and over Tara’s other thigh, catching it tight between her own as she rocked down onto it. Pulling back from the kiss panting hard, Tara looked at Willow with blue eyes of fire

“More Willow, I mean it, take me, make me yours.” She demanded hungrily before pushing back into a hotter deeper kiss.

Willow tongue slipped out to lick over her wet lips as she wiggled her fingers high inside Tara’s body before she pulled back and with a curved angle pressed the fullness of all her fingers in up to the first knuckle. She groaned loudly as the first ring of muscles shuddered and then opened for her to slide in further.

“Ahhhhhh yessss!” Tara cried out.

“Oh Tara you are soooo....” Willow’s voice was low and throaty as she rocked her body against Tara’s in time with her own small hand as she pressed deep inside. Tara moaned in rhythm with each push each a little louder and longer than the one before as the blonde felt each and every step her body made towards her climax.

“Yesss, yesss!” Willow groaned as they moved together.

Here at this moment gone was the shy reticent Tara, all trace of her insecurities were gone as she moved her hand and pressed the pad of her thumb over and against Willow’s lips and moved her body higher off the mat with each upward rock.

As Tara’s body arched up she only went far enough to grind against Willow’s before she went back to the mat. She let her lips slip open and engulf Tara’s thumb as her fingers moved slower through taunt internal muscles. She lingered deep, letting her fingertips rub inside over and over.

“WILLLOW!” Tara’s moans merged into one another and suddenly arching hard she cried out.

Willow felt the muscles around her fingers jump and twitch as the hips under her bucked wildly.

“Baby, baby, baby.” Tara panted unable to stop the rock as she met her climax over and over.

“Yes, yes, yes.” Willow moaned back as she rocked against Tara’s body desperately.

“Oh God, oh God.” The Wicca reached out and clung tightly to Willow as shock waves bolted through her.

“Yes baby, yes.” Willow groaned back as she felt Tara hands cling onto her, as muscles eased around her fingers a little in contraction she pressed in and out slowly.

Releasing Willow Tara flung her arms out to the sides, reaching out for anything to take hold of and push against as another wave of pleasure broke over her.

“H... Hold Willow.” Tara gasped, literally panting trying to force air into her lungs, her whole hold body felt like it was pulsing to the beat of her heart.

“Sshhh baby sshhh.” Willow stilled her hand partially still inside. She reached up softly with the hand she leaned on and brushed it over Tara’s forehead.

Tara pressed her head against Willow’s hand and felt a little of the drastic tension in her body release her lungs felt free to draw in breath.

“I love you, I love you.” Willow leaned in kissing her lover’s cheek her voice breathy.

“I’m sorry I just got carried...” Tara began apologising.

“I love you.” Willow whispered again as she looked deep into blue eyes shaking away the worry.

“A... A… Are you... okay?” She spoke in time with her ragged breathing.

“I love you, as long as I have you I’m always fine.” Willow rubbed her lover’s brow again. A smile broke over Tara’s face as her body calmed a little more.

“I meant more.” She arched her eyebrow slightly.

“Oh... that.” Willow bit her lip. “No... But can’t help that with Mother Nature here.”

“Mother nature only stops certain things.” Tara lifted her hand lazily to Willow’s top, cupping the small perfect breast resting just beneath the light blue T-shirt though the bolt of fire like desire that shot through her when she did almost made her pull back her hand,

“B-a-b-y.” Willow’s voice stepped out the small word almost letter by letter as her body arched into her lover’s hand. If she was honest she had a fiery ache all over right now that threatened to consume her completely.

“Off.” Tara ignored the cry from somewhere inside to stop and clam down. Her hands dropped to the bottom of Willow’s small t shirt, tugging it lightly to show in clear terms what she wanted.

“Yes ma’am.” Willow whimpered as she lifted one arm up.

Tara had forgotten in the heat of the moment exactly where Willow’s other hand still rested but as Willow moved it she was reminded with blinding clarity just where it had been.

“Ohhhh mmmmm.” Her teeth caught the edge of her lip as she pulled the small blue top free from Willow’s body dropping beside the mat as her eyes languished over the perfect body above her. Without saying a word Tara placed both hands over Willow’s small pert breasts pressing her fingertips into the warm pliant flesh.

“Sorry about the...” Willow tried to apologize for the sudden exit of her hand as it was pulled with the T-shirt but the feel of Tara pressing against the tender flesh made her whimper more.

Shifting her hands a little Tara rubbing on Willow’s hard excited nipples while tensing the muscles of the thigh willow was straddled.

“Come on baby.” She whispered her voice deep and sexy.

“But...” Willow’s body arched harder. “Mother nature.” She pushed back on Tara’s leg without really thinking about it.

“I don’t have to touch you to make this work Will, you know that.” Tara purred rubbing slightly harder.

“Oh I know you don’t.” Willow’s voice was breathy as her body reacted more and more to the precise stimulation her lover was giving her.

Tara leaned up and placed a row of kisses along Willow’s prominent collar bone and slid one hand off her breasts, sliding it down the redhead’s hot body, to dip just below the waist of her skirt. She drew rings around Willow’s navel while at the same time drawing her lips lower letting her tongue slide out to tease the excited flesh her wandering fingers had abandoned.

The redhead couldn’t help the little anticipatory noises that came from the back of her throat as she felt Tara kissing over her hot skin. Willow’s body instantly responded to the wet caress, her nipples strained into tight hardness at the contrast of warm lips and cool air.

“Come for me Willow.” Tara breathed huskily onto her lover’s skin as she pushed up with her thigh to meet Willow’s downward press, licking and flicking her tongue over the attentive nipple.

Willow found that the sensitive ache that always settled in them this time of the month was at an even more heightened level, though the pain was overrun by the pleasure that streamed through her.

“I’m trying.” Willow whispered biting her lip as her body rocked down against Tara’s leg; she concentrated on all the feelings wanting more than anything to ease the hard tension that ached between her legs and feel the crushing release she knew was building there.

The hand that cupped Willow’s other breast began to squeeze in time as Tara slide her fingers from trailing round her belly button across to rest on Willow’s slender hip, encouraging the slight rock in her body.

“Don’t try baby, just relax, close your eyes.” Tara urged. “Feel me.” Her fingers kneaded lightly into Willow’s hip in time with the ones on her breast Tara spoke hotly between kisses on and around Willow’s other breast.

“Mmmmm.” Willow groaned as she closed her eyes trying to do as Tara wanted her. She tried to let go of the slight panic inside of her as her body seemed to plateau with no hope of release. All that mattered was that she was making love with Tara. Making love to the woman who completed her in ever way.

Tara relaxed her leg a little and let Willow drop just a small distance.

“Tara?” Willow’s eyes opened slightly as she felt the tension against her lower body drop away.

“Baby.” Tara slipped her hand between her thigh and Willow’s clothed centre as she tensed her leg again and this time bent her leg raising Willow higher.

“Oh love.” Willow swallowed as she felt her body lifted easily.

Tara leaned in and latched lightly onto Willow’s neck with her lips as she bounced her leg slightly.

“Oh my God love.” Willow felt the tension within her fed on by the intermittent high pressure as she came down and the light feeling as her body was lifted upwards.

“Lean forward sweetie.” Tara encouraged as she moved Willow rhythmically.

“Forward.” Willow whispered completely at Tara’s loving mercy as she pressed more weight onto her arms.

Tara eased her free hand round Willow’s back and curled the other hand a little letting her thumb press up against Willow’s panties harder while kissing up along her jaw line to her lover’s ea.r licking and sucking the lobe into her mouth.

Willow felt a shiver run down her spine as she felt the warmth of Tara’s lips settle on a new area. Her body rocked slowly against the more specific friction the blonde’s thumb provided. Tara let her tongue trail round and over and in Willow’s ear.

“Yes... please... there...” Willow gasped as her body finally started to let go, her insides and hips locking for a moment in an almost painful place before the motion of the body beneath her pushed her on past it. “Tara!” She screamed out her breath catching and stilling as the sound continued on silently.

“That’s my Willow.” Tara said proudly as she continued to lavish the redhead’s neck and ear with kisses, before moving her mouth around to capture Willow’s lips in a deep kiss.

“Yours.” Willow whimpered as she sucked in a long draught of air. Tara moved her hand and brought both around to circle Willow’s body.

“Do they still do evening repeats of those visiting lectures?” She asked with a twinkle in her blue eye.

“I hope so.” Willow let her arms relax and snuggled down into the blonde’s body breathing hard.

“Me too.” Tara let the tension slip form her body and lowered her legs so that they nestled together more completely. “Though this time I’m going to make sure I’m at home for you to come to.”

“Oh my... did we just?” Willow put her head up as her breathing got more normal and looked into blue eyes. “In the Magic Box, on Buffy’s training mats?”

“Just?” Tara asked blinking her eyes as she slowly realised what Willow was saying. “Mr. Giles.” She whispered her voice trembling.

“We made love with everyone outside.” Willow blushed and giggled. “Good thing they know I love you.” She leaned forward and kissed full ruby lips.

“Did we, were we, do you think they heard?” Tara panicked even as Willow kissed her.

“Don’t worry. I’m sure they’re all totally engrossed in something else out there.” Willow reassured her even though she was a bit worried herself.

“You think?” Tara looked again at the door. “I-I-I think I was loud.” She stuttered horribly.

“No, no you weren’t at all, hardly.” Willow rubbed Tara’s cheek softly. “I could barely hear you.” She grinned.

“Thighs are good mufflers.” Tara gave a lop sided smile.

“Vixen.” Willow blushed more as she grinned.

The End…

Post subject: Re: SMUTFIC : Spark to a Flame (NC17)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:46 pm 
I loved it. Ouhhh. Yep so good.

I always love NC 17 fics? Why??? :p ehhehe.

Seriously, that was great.

Ange.

-----------------------------------

"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespeare

Willow & Tara Stuff (Videos, caps, avatars, forum...)

Post subject: smut fic
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:50 pm 
*phew* Oh my! Only one thng left to say...where can I get me a pair of those mufflers?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:02 pm 
wow, that was....wow....really...hot....

I think I'm going to take a cold shower now...and other things...:D

teachers should talk about sex more often :grin

take care

:willow :love :tara

Willow: "Okay, we're here, ready for action...umm....bad guy fighting action" *smirks* - Seeing Red S6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:03 pm 
*eyes wide, fanning self rapidly, THUD*

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:12 pm 
Wow that was...wow...*Thud* :D

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:26 pm 
i think i need to :smokin first, although i'm a non-smoker and then i need a shower...that was awesome! :D

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:55 pm 
Oh jeez...

*THUD*

errrrrr... *mops up drool*

Res, wordless

http://www.ressick.net

"I'm very seldom naughty." ~ Willow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:17 pm 
Um... okay... um... :drool :drool :drool

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

"Fly, fly my pretty." Willow from Grave
They love the women that will never love them. They are Lesbros!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:19 pm 
Okay I knew it'd be good when I saw it was from Beth..but- conitnue? Continue would be good....we could start a whole rainbow writers final exam of pure smutty goodness...and god its hot here- ...

help?

'It's good to be a chicken casserole'-Sass, answering darkness

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:33 pm 
WOW! i have a day off and yummy smut from the rainbow writers ... can't get better than that!

lovely story ... thanks!

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:42 pm 
Mmm, thank you girls. Just what I needed to read today. :)

----------
Squish. Squish. Squish.

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:49 pm 
*stares slack-jawed at monitor*

That was......wow. Not part of any other story you say?

*incredulous* WHO CARES??!!!

*THUD*

Bring on the guest lecturers any time. Frustrated Willow is always funny to read. Too many thoughts and not enough adhesive in her brain to string them together, which is how we end up with babble-willow.

Thanks for the great read.

tiyodragon

Post subject: Heres my contribution...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:50 pm 
:drool

*Bicola*

Don't look at me, I have nothing funny to say

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:11 pm 
I saw the words smutfic and clicked on it straight away with my mouse (sorry i couldnt resist that joke :lol )

That was amazing, i would love to know what the others outside were thinking, theres no way they didnt hear that, Tara was screaming in my mind, oh lord, reading that beats Eastenders hands down ;)

Thank you.

Caz

Kelly-"They make you like,feed a tree before you feed yourself

Ozzy - how the F**K do you feed a tree? What do you do, put a ham sandwich on it! -Kelly Osbourne to Ozzy about hippy camp

Post subject: Re: Heres my contribution...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:32 pm 
ya know? I had this very same problem after a biology class one day. And it was one of my very first classes of the day:blush

Seriously though, very nice smutfic. I love all your stories and now I can add this one to the list. I can also add it to the list of stories I will never let my mother see:blush lol

*****Faye*****I LOVE YOU JENNA

Post subject: Re: Heres my contribution...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:46 pm 
Bloody Hell :jaw

I so need a cold shower !!

Great Fic as always

JBxx

"Say! You all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs today didja ?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:57 pm 
Well it suddenly got very hot after a read this thud worthy smutfic. This was story makes me :jaw and :drool ! I love how W&T just gave into their raw passion it was intense, sensual, erotic, and a very loving depiction of W&T being so connected, and knowing what the other needs at a given moment. Thanks guys I really enjoyed this, and now I think I need a cold shower!

Post subject: Eastenders and the putting down of hands...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:10 pm 
i defiantely agree. Hot, delicious, yummy...:drool , hot, mouth watering...where was i? Oh yeah, hot , delicious (lets not go down that path again) smut is a much more appreciated than the whines and cries of the bumbling baboons that inhabit Albert Square.

That Pat Butcher, one BIG baboon if you ask me, well a baboon who looks like the make artist for Lily Savage and a big awful patterned sofa.

And Peggy Mitchell, she has as much appeal as a small yapper type dog humping your leg. "Get outta my pub! Go on! Get outta my pub! (Yap! Yap!)"

Dont even get me started on the Slaters! The orange fake tan is blinding! My eyes! My eyes!

Anyway, im tring to say in my funny lil language is, Beth, i like your stuff kiddo. You'll go far in the world of smut, i know, believe me i know. As long as there are dirty dirty smutty fanfic whores, your in business. :lol

*Bicola*

Ps : Mouse clicking is fun ;)

(Edited twice to correct my terrible spelling mistakes. Tsk!Tsk! Me speak the english well no?)

Don't look at me, I have nothing funny to say

Edited by: Bicola at: 6/27/02 1:21:32 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:16 pm 
can't help it, but I have to know....did or didn't the gang hear all that mad crazy love ? ;)

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

Post subject: hard breathing....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:17 pm 
Oh God that was amazing! I'm still panting after that. I never appreciated that letters on a screen could make a person so incredibly aroused.....(Gulp, you writers sure know how get someones blood boiling)...porn sites can´t even come close to eroticism that´s available on this board! Keep up the hard work ;)

"everytime I think of them doing a spell, I sort of do a spell of my own." Xander.

VmpIrslAr out.

"she's my everything."

Post subject: Re: hard breathing....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:41 pm 
wow!!

that was amazing!

love ellie x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:44 pm 
True smutfic and what a wonderful thing, just letting go and just you know going for it! Hmm, I think we were talking about this in chat not just too long ago and well yeah , you guys went for it! yeah.. very wow

and can I just say poor Willow cause .. you know thank god for tampons :shock

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Willow: (to Tara) I could heal.

Tara: (to Willow)And we’re gone.

Post subject: SMUTFIC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:58 pm 
Uhhhhhhhhh.........I'm in agreement with everything that vmpIrslAr said. I mean, Whoa, That was....WoW. I LOVED this fic. :) You are an AWSOME writer. :grin

Much Love,

Lisa

This is our Last Embrace, Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Jeff Buckley "Last goodbye"

Post subject: mufflers
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:33 pm 
Quote:
“Thighs are good mufflers.” Tara gave a lop sided smile.
Really, what else is there to say? That pretty much sums it up. LOL.

Autumn

-----------

It grated, like something forced in where it doesn't belong.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:36 pm 
Hmmmm, just what I needed to get me through the rest of the day. Very nice!

~~~~~~~~

Adrienne

~~~~~~~~

"Oh,
man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the
rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson, Loveline 3/14/02

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:20 am 
Heh... :grin Whoooo... shouldn't have read this at work, but you know... I couldn't help myself. And it was SO worth it. That was just... hot. Hot, hot, hot. Thank you for this lovely bit of smut, it certainly made my afternoon. :)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:37 am 
OMG. That was...um...stimulating. And educational (see, I took notes).

------------------------------

"When someone falls for Willow, they stay fallen" - Normal Again

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:05 am 
Ok, who is going to buy me a new keyboard, got to replace the one at work since I ready this steamy, did I say steamy little number at work and drooled heavily on it. Stupid keyboard it should be use to my drooling over good smut by now, well it should.

Man I so need to find a girlfriend to share this great work with, well you know just reading this great stuff gets me all worked up with no one to share it with. More, need more smut please!!!!

And, yet, I just can't seem to care

I'm not coming back

Post subject: BIG RAINBOW WRITERS GRIN
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:40 am 
okay holy wow... apparently the little birdie who told us the Kittens like smutfic didn't lie... :D

thank you to everyone who indulged our little bit of PWP... it was as much a joy to write as it seems everyone is having reading it ;)

though to help out with the environment maybe everyone taking cold showers should pair up... oh wait! then people wouldn't need the showers... but hey it's an idea right???

oh and we forgot to put the don't read at work disclaimer on... SORRY!

Ange: there is such a necessary place for NC17 fic :D

nika: mufflers are not included with the story... but good luck on your quest

kiaora1: why teachers? just out of curiosity... thanks for reading though

jdcioffi and Puff: okay call 911 we have two kittens down I repeat two kittens down in the smutfic

snuggle79: oh please don't start smoking for us... though we appreciate the sentiment :)

Ressick: okay another kitten down... damn it get me a fleet of cold showers and a mop

willow420: i'm taking it from the drooling you liked it... thank you :D

Wiccansillusion: oh my just Beth's name and you read it? wow... thank you... oh my I don't think we could compete with the great and wonderful Ruth... though we'll do our best to honour the gorgeous W/T smut she produces... oh and help is on the way i'll send a paramedic over :)

molsongrrl: hope you enjoyed your day off... thanks for spending part of your time reading our story

tommo: you are very welcome

tiyodargon: okay another kitten down... nope just a randomly created scene :) we write that way every now and again to get the muses in the mood for the epics

Bicola: thank you... so glad you agree (and hey east enders isnt that bad... looking around waiting for Beth to fix me with a 'have you lost your mind' look)

hellmouthhottie20: laugh... well what the others heard we think is pretty obvious and would probably have involved alot of bloddy hell! thanks for reading

fairydust: thank you for adding us to your list (and not the list you show your mother)... and I think we've all had similar 'problems' at one time or another... ;) or at least have if we were lucky

nutty girl: laugh... i was just speaking of bloody hells... thank you for reading

VampNo12: thank you... we were trying to catch that odd little line couples have for themselves of what is typically 'normal' and what happens on one of those over erotic catch you by surprise encounters

wiltar: they did... there was no silence spell casted and no roaming deaf demon... evil grin... well they only heard for as long as it took them to shut up the shop and retreat away ;)

vmpIrslAr: well we wouldnt' call it hard work... :D but it is work we enjoy ... thanks for reading

witchbitchwillow: thank you... glad we could amaze :)

xita: :D well I can't say we say the chat but I'm glad the overall spirit of it found its way into our writing... and letting go is very good... (laugh... if only all of us could wear tampons!)

AmberBensonRockzMyworld: thank you... we are glad you enjoyed it

AutumnT: exactly :D

scifiacid: you are very welcome... glad to hear from you... drop us a line... we worry!

Leatherqueen: shaking head... no reading the smut at work... oh wait... go on... after all what else should you be doing at work? :D

madeinNZ: oh my notes... thank you :D

Sparrow: mmm keyboard... well ... mmm... sorry ... but thank you for reading!

okay i think that's everyone... thanks for being so devoted to our stories dear kittens

kath

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."