The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quiet Saturday Mornings Update 24th April 2008
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:39 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
I thought I’d use my 500th post to reply to feedback, and thank all of you who are still reading. By my reckoning there are about 8 – 9 more chapters left to get to where I want W/T and B/F (who I’ve neglected) to be, and finally incorporate the title of the fic into the story.

I'm working on the next chapter, but I've another fic I'm playing about with too (not writer's block, sorry), so depending on my mood I'm switching between them. It's very different from this one, but when I'm finished with QSM I might start posting it.

Also thanks for all the happy birthday’s, I can report that it was, and as I didn’t have to apologise to anyone the next day I can only assume I was on my best behaviour cos my actual memory was a bit on the hazy side.

chance – Congrats on the dibs, but seeing as your stalking me it’s no surprise. :p

Quote:
not only do they fuck, but in that, they realize the full extent of their love

They do, I got a little soppy in there though. The girls are so darn sweet they almost made me forget it was supposed to all rough and tumble.

I was a bit worried about the ending. I had read your fic before posting this and I almost changed it. My first thought was ‘oh, is the silence thing etc its too similar’, it did concern me at the time, but I just couldn’t change it. I liked what I had written. ((Blushes at my own immodesty))

Shy One -
Quote:
I think you broke me.

Sorry, hope you’re all fixed now.

You thought it was ‘awesome’ huh? Thankyou, glad you liked it.

Zampsa1975 – Hey Sami, Tara may find that the soundproofing may not have been as good as they would hope for!!

katjetson -
Quote:
Thank you so much for this adorable, funny and completely sexy tale. I always thrill when I see it's been updated.

Aw, you say the nicest things. You know if you update your fic, I could use the same quote right back atcha! ;-)

Quote:
Hooray for my morning warm fuzzies!

Hooray!!

Amazon -
Quote:
I C-c-can't breathe! Need air!

Oxygen, stat, for the gasping girl in the corner! Hope you’ve caught your breath and you’re feeling ok now.

Wimpy0729 -
Quote:
Wow, that was some hot monkey lovin!

Yes, it would appear so. I sometimes can’t quite believe how easily I write the naughty stuff considering I was so apprehensive the first time I did it. Hope you got back ok from your nice visual place.

Polar Bear -
Quote:
Holy shit! That's some very, very hot stuff.

That does seem to be the consensus of opinion, and you’re quite right, if I got some hot lovin’ like that I’d certainly die happy.

taralicious -
Quote:
think of it in terms of Willow and Tara eating of each other's bodies and drinking of each other's nectar

That’s a much nicer image than the last one you left me with. :p

Quote:
Willow and Tara hungrily devoured each other as the most pure and natural expression of the recognition that they were the other's life partner

Yes, they did.

In a solid relationship, fucking is as much as valid act of expression as is making love. Maybe it is even more so, in that each partner knows they are seeing an honest and very personal act performed by the other. To truly let go of inhibitions one must be very confident, or just very confident that they are loved.

nimloth – Vi, nice to see you back in the thread. I’ve missed your feedback. All that study and work commitments must have left you tired, I understood your feedback on first reading, and didn’t need my dictionary once. :p

Quote:
In Chapter 25 specifically… Letting Willow be the first to be overwhelmed by her feelings was a scene I could relate to and that had the positive attribute of my being touched by your storyline

I don’t think you’re alone in relating to that.

Quote:
I must say that the unconstrained progression in their desire and love felt raw yet unforced.

It was time to let them loose, once I was sure of my motives for doing so I felt comfortable in letting them go for it.

Nenyath – Welcome to the fic, and to the board, there are some fantastic writers here so I think you will enjoy it.

Quote:
Thank goodness for sweet, uncomplicated, and angst free fics!

Amen to that, this one is definitely angst free, I don’t know if you're new to the board or a long-time lurker but check out the completed fic archieves, all sorts of goodies are in there.

Pleased you’re enjoying this. Thanks for taking time to say so.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Oooooo....more more more...I want more. Excellent fic! When do we get to read more huh? Love it! :peace

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:44 am 
3. Flaming O

Thanks for the warm welcome Paint the Sky! Long time lurker, that's me, definetly me! I have just become addicted to fanfics to relax from my studies, makes for such a nice distraction from preperations! And yes, there are some very skillful writers in here, which is why I enjoy it so much! :sigh Oh yeah, a point I forgot to mention in my last message, I like angst free fics, but even better is the ones which also contains a good amount of nice smut! The first Buffy/Faith encounter at the kitchen was :blush very nice!

Fly forever free!

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:52 am 
3. Flaming O

I'm fixed......and ready for the next chapter!

Can't wait.

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:16 pm 
Paint the Sky wrote:
nimloth All that study and work commitments must have left you tired, I understood your feedback on first reading, and didn’t need my dictionary once.

P_T_S
The last smut scene was so rightfully enacted, its gravity pulled me towards writing as raw a feedback. And that’s a compliment actually.

Last edited by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:20 am 
12. Recently Gay

Seeing as everyone is updating, in the spirit of Bank Holiday Monday here in th UK I give you Chapter 28. Thanks again for reading, and for your patience in coming this far with me.

Nenyath - I feel bad about about ignoring B/F, but I'll give them some storytime soon.

Shy One - Glad you're all fixed, hope this one doesn't break ya again ;-)

nimloth - Good that you saw the funny side of my comments. It wouldn't be the first time my sense of humour gets me into trouble.

ETA: Willow Watcher, my apologies, I missed you out. Thanks for reading and leaving feedback. As you can see, here's more!

Title: Quiet Saturday Morning’s
Author: Paint the Sky
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: W/T
Disclaimer: AU. No spoilers whatsoever. Oh, forgot to add that I don’t own any of the characters in BTVS, I’m only playing with them.
Summary: Shy, newly gay Willow Rosenberg and her first venture into love with an equally shy blonde.
Note: This is my first attempt at any kind of fiction since I left school many, many moons ago. After a long time reading the fics on this site and others I thought why the hell not, give it a whirl, try it on for size and all that.

Chapter 28

Loud buzzing filled the room, it was only for few seconds, but in the silence it had seemed like minutes, although it was abruptly cancelled as a lightly tanned arm and groping hand slammed down on the previously innocuous alarm clock to restore peace and quiet to her environment.

Tara rubbed the sleep from her eyes and groaned at the thought of leaving her warm bed and her hot lover to get ready for an early class. Just the thought of Willow and the things they had done not more than a few hours ago made her smile, blush and shiver all at the same time. Who knew body parts were so flexible?

Talking of which, the still sleeping redhead had flexibly wrapped herself around Tara and was limpet-like to the point that the blonde thought she might be stuck to her all day. Tara giggled at the picture in her head of a naked Willow piggy-backed to her as she went to class, ate lunch and worked her shift at The Magic Box.

Class. She had to go, there was no choice, so she carefully extracted herself from the limbs wrapped around her and slipped slowly from the bed. She was pleased that Willow had not been woken, it gave her chance to watch her sleep. The redhead looked so innocent that Tara almost found it hard to believe it was same girl who had whispered dirty words in her ear and had fucked her into oblivion, what she could believe, though, was that this was the girl that made love to her, made her feel special and beautiful, that made her heart soar and her senses reel. Vixen, angel, temptress, lover and friend, she’s my everything.

Ten minutes had passed just staring at Willow, she had even taken a seat at her desk so she could comfortably do so, and Tara knew if she spent any longer looking that she would crawl right back into bed beside her, so she reluctantly pulled her eyes from the redhead and quietly gathered her wash kit and donned her dressing gown before heading to the showers. She opened the door and half turned to give Willow one long last look before she stepped out into the hall and quietly closed it behind her.

The bathroom was virtually empty, only two of the stalls were occupied. Entering a cubicle Tara turned on the water to let it warm as divested herself of her robe. Hanging it on the hook behind the door, she inhaled her own scent in the enclosed space, a musky odour that conjured visions of her night of love. She brought her hand to her nose and sniffed at her fingers, Willow lingered there, an olfactory memory that made her heart beat stronger and her mouth water. She was loathe to wash off the evidence of their love making, the scent of her body and hands, and even the faint taste in her mouth gave her a connection to her lover that satisfied a baser instinct. But, social convention dictated that she be shower fresh, so reluctantly she stepped under the water and washed her body clean.

Twenty minutes later she was back in her room and dressed for the day. Willow was still sleeping, sprawled across the bed half lying on her stomach and hugging Tara’s pillow to her breast. The duvet had slipped down over the swell of her buttocks and the blonde uttered a low groan and swallowed down the urge to run her hands over the expanse of creamy and lightly freckled skin on display.

Her class was at eight thirty, and her usual Friday consisted of breakfast at the Grotto before heading to the lecture theatre, but this morning she wanted breakfast with Willow. She quickly scribbled a note for Willow, and left it on the bedside table propped up against the alarm clock. Grabbing her wallet and a jacket she slipped out of the room quietly to get something for both of them to eat in her dorm. She could be there and back in a half hour and still leave time to get to class so long as she did not linger over breakfast.

-------------

“Mmm…you smell good,” Willow mumbled coming out of her sleep, unaware that she spoke to Tara’s pillow and not her girlfriend. She opened her eyes slowly, expecting her head to be buried in soft blonde hair, but found nothing but a soft pillow that still carried the scent of her lover. Two days ago she would have panicked waking up alone, totally freaking that Tara may have realised she had a major mistake, but this morning she felt nothing but calm. Calm, and mildly embarrassed about complimenting Tara’s pillow, but as there was no-one there but a sleeping kitten in the corner it passed quickly.

She craned her neck to check the clock and grinned as she spied the note Tara had left. She pushed herself up onto one elbow and reached for the scrap of paper to see what her lover had to say.

In a neat script, with a blue biro Tara had written, ‘back soon, gone to get breakfast for the sexy redhead lying naked in my bed, love you, xx’.

Willow wondered how long Tara had been away, and given the rumbles in her belly she hoped she would back soon like she said in her note. It suddenly struck her that she had never been alone in Tara’s room before and she was overtaken by an urge to really explore it.

She gave Tara’s pillow one last long sniff and got out of bed. The rug was warm against the soles of her bare feet, but the air was cool against her naked skin and it goosebumped as she gave a slight shiver. Willow pulled the duvet from the bed and wrapped it around her small frame, it was still warm and held the scent of their bodies.

Cocooned in the blanket she made her way around the room, she marvelled at the intricacy with which Tara had woven the fairy lights around the room, her eyes following the metres of cable that traversed the ceiling and walls, the little bulbs randomly scattered along its length that cast a warm glow in the darkness and created shadows in all directions. She cast a long look over Tara’s desk. Books lay open, passages highlighted to emphasise their importance, handwritten notes where scattered on the surface, a green pencil, the end indented with teeth marks lay near a notebook whose cover had been decorated with doodles of mountains and flowers.

Across the room, a rickety bookcase held an eclectic collection of reading material. Willow hunkered down and cocked her head to the left to read the titles on well worn spines. One book stood out among the texts on literary criticism and art history. Tracing her finger up its spine, she read, Lesbian Sex 101: 101 Lesbian Lovemaking Positions. She smiled at the naughty images it conjured in her mind. Just as she was about to take the book from the shelf Tara’s phone rang. Standing up she moved unsteadily toward the desk and picked up the receiver on the third ring.

“Hello,” she said with curiosity, wondering who could be ringing so early in the morning.

“Oh, hello, is Tara there?” the voice queried

Willow could tell that the person on the other end hadn’t expected anyone but Tara to answer and the redhead wished she’d let the machine pick up the call.

“Um, no, she’s not here right now, but she’ll be back soon,” she said nervously, “um…can I ask who’s calling? Take a message maybe?”

“It’s her Mom, is this Willow?” Cathy asked, making the redhead even more agitated.

“Uh, yeah?” Willow grimaced slightly and pulled the duvet tighter around her. I’m talking to Tara’s Mom. I’m naked and talking to Tara’s Mom. Tara’s Mom is talking to me and I’m naked.

“Hi, Willow, Tara’s told me all about you. What brings you to my daughter’s room at this hour of the morning?” Cathy hid the smile in her voice and wondered what ridiculous explanation Willow would come up with.

Her mind running at an hundred miles an hour Willow found herself unable to grasp a plausible excuse from the multitude of entirely unsuitable and downright stupid suggestions her panicked brain threw at her. She counted to three and then said the first thing that came into her head figuring it would be better than saying nothing.

“Worms,” she blurted out, “Yes, worms, squirmy, teeny, tiny worms. Uh, the cat has worms, I’m taking it to the vet cos Tara has classes all day”. Jeez, that’s the best you could come up with…

"The cat has worms,” Cathy said, “You couldn’t say fleas, mmm? Surely that has less of a yuck factor at this time of the morning?” she could no longer hold back her laughter, and Willow sank deeper into the duvet, covering up every part of her in the hope she could disappear and pretend this conversation wasn’t happening. Oh, this is like a nightmare…what was I supposed to say, I’ve just got out of bed, cos I spent the night doing your daughter, oh god, don’t think about naked sweaty Tara when you’re talking to her Mother. Not good, not good…

“It’s ok Willow, but you should know when you come for Thanksgiving you’ll be in the guest room,” Tara’s Mom said, adding to the already mass of confusion the redhead was feeling.

“I, I,…Thanksgiving? I’m coming for Thanksgiving?” she almost squeaked, but also relieved that the former line of questioning had been dropped.

“Well, yes, I gather Tara hasn’t asked yet, some silly nonsense about u-hauls, but you’ll come, won’t you?” Cathy Maclay’s voice was friendly, and Willow suspected that Tara and her Mom shared the same sense of humour as she picked up the on the teasing tone.

Gathering what was left of her wits and dignity Willow said she would love to come for Thanksgiving.

“Good, Tara was worried she would be rushing you, but seeing as you’ve already spent the night with my daughter it’s not like she’s rushing you anymore is it?”

Willow’s jaw dropped, and her eye’s widened at Cathy’s comment, she tried to find a way to deny it, protect her honour and Tara’s. She inwardly groaned, knowing that nothing she could say would get her off the hook, and now she was going to meet this woman she wanted to able to look her in the eye.

“No, Mrs. Maclay ma’am, no-one’s rushing anyone,” the redhead said honestly, but still wishing she wasn’t having this kind of conversation with her girlfriends Mother. The last time she felt this embarrassed was when Sheila Rosenberg sat her down and gave her the ‘you’re a woman now’ speech when she got her first period.

“Call me Cathy, Willow, and tell Tara to ring me when she gets a chance,” she chuckled.

“Um, ok, Cathy, I’ll do that, and uh…see you next week,” she said in the hope that she sounded more enthusiastic than she felt at that moment.

“I’m already looking forward to it. G’bye Willow,” the redhead heard the call end with a click as Tara’s Mom hung up the phone. She stared at the receiver in her hand for a second before replacing it in it’s cradle and sank to her knees and bent over until her forehead touched the floor. She pulled the duvet completely over herself, and banged her head off the floor repeatedly cursing her own idiocy and once again wishing she hadn’t answered the phone.

It was one thing for Tara’s Mom to know they were girlfriends, but to know they were lovers too was more than Willow wanted her to know at that point. She tried to rationalise. Cathy seemed more than ok about it, but what if it was just a ruse, and when we meet maybe I’ll be chased off the porch with a shotgun for besmirching Tara’s honour. Oh, God, what will Tara say. I mean I know they’re close, but does that mean she tells her everything. I don’t tell my Mom everything, ok, so I don’t tell my Mom anything, but that doesn’t mean Tara will be happy that her Mom knows she’s sexually active.I swear I'm never gonna answer another phone...

She heard a noise at the door, and her heart leapt in hope that it was Tara, she needed a hug from her lover, something to ease her embarrassment and something to find humour in the situation. Her head poked out, and she watched the door waiting for it to open, but it didn’t, and as much as she stared at it she knew Tara wasn’t going to enter and make it all feel better, so Willow brought her head back into the warm darkness of her duvet cave and continued to panic.

--------------

The corridor to Tara’s dorm room was much busier than it had been when she left to get breakfast, and as she carried in the coffee and muffins practically everyone she passed give her a broad grin, some even gave her a thumbs-up.

She nodded and said hi as she hurried to her room, wondering why people were reacting as they did. Maybe it was a Friday thing, happy people greeting the weekend and being extra friendly in celebration. Tara reached her door, and it was now apparent as to why she was getting grins and thumbs-up.

Pinned to her door was an A4 sheet of paper and she blushed to her very roots as she quickly read the words upon it. Large black letters, hastily scribbled with a Magic Marker proclaimed to whoever had passed that her neighbour had had their nights sleep disturbed.

She pulled the notice from the door and bundled her way into the room, not knowing to laugh or cry at what she read. Tara looked to the bed and from the corner of her eye she glimpsed Willow’s head poke out from under the duvet which was heaped around her on the floor near her desk.

“Will, what the hell are you doing under there?” she asked moving to the desk and setting down her take-out. She does the cutest things, I think she may be crazy, but it's the good kinda crazy.

Willow looked up at her, there where tears in eyes now, “Um, your Mom called and I told her we were sleeping together, well, I didn’t tell her, she sorta guessed when I said the cat had worms, and I’m meeting her next week and I’m worried you’ll be pissed at me for telling her we made love and your face is all red. Why is your face all red?” she stood as she babbled, wrapping the duvet around her again, “oh God, you're angry with me, I’m sorry baby, I shouldn’t have answered the phone, but you know, hear a phone pick it up.”

Tara held up the paper for Willow to read. She watched as green eyes darted over the words and her mouth opened and closed guppy-like.

“Oh! Oh my, um…eek!” her face disappeared as the duvet fully enclosed her once again.

The blonde couldn’t help but laugh at Willow’s reaction, reaching out she held the edges of the duvet and pulled it open to reveal her lovers very red face.

“Eek. That’s all you have to say in light of this?” she asked, “Let me read it to you, ‘Way to go Maclay, but next time Rosenberg gets the urge to make you scream, and I quote “yes, oh, yes, fuck, Willow, yes, right there”, at four in the morning can be you be somewhere else other than next door to me. I could do with a full nights sleep, thanks, your very tired neighbour.”

“Sorry, baby, I don’t know whether to be embarrassed or proud, and you have to agree we were pretty loud, are you ok?” Willow asked pulling the duvet down to rest on her shoulders. Her face held concern, but a small smile tugged at her lips.

“I don’t know, I’m a bit embarrassed, well, a lot embarrassed, but we were loud, maybe next time we can try to keep it down. Or I could just bite my pillow when you do that thing with your tongue,” she gave Willow a saucy wink and a half smile, “And what do you mean that you told my Mom we were sleeping together and more to the point, did she invite you for Thaksgiving?” she lifted a coffee from the desk as she spoke and took a long sip of it.

“Oh, that, well I told her the cat had worms and she worked it out for herself and then told me I would be in the guest room at Thanksgiving, she invited me and I said yes, oh, and she says to give her a ring when you get a chance,” the redhead explained snaking out an arm and reaching for the other coffee cup on the desk.

Whether it was the lack of sleep, the mornings events or a combination of both, Willow’s explanation made total sense to her in a nonsensical type of way, “Ok, I’ll ring her later, and I’m sorry if you felt obliged to take her up on her invitation, I know she can be persuasive, so if you really don’t want to go I’ll put things to rights with her,” Tara said in an even tone so as Willow wouldn’t know how disappointed she would be if she declined her Mom’s invite in retrospect.

“She didn’t have to persuade me, I’d like to go, if you’d like me to go, you do want me to go don’t you?” Willow looked crestfallen for just a moment until Tara smiled.

“Of course I want you to go, but what about your parents. Won’t they expect you to be with them?” she asked Willow in all seriousness.

“Ah, well, Sheila and Ira are heading off on a lecture tour Sunday, so I’m all yours for Thanksgiving. Um, you don’t think your Mom will be waiting on the porch for me with a shotgun, do ya?" the redhead asked in a worried tone as the duvet slipped down and was held tightly under her arms.

Tara was distracted by curve of naked shoulders and the brief glimpse of Willow’s breasts before a slender hand gripped the edges of the duvet together taking away the blondes view of two her favourite things.

“Shotgun? Will, you say the cutest things sweetie, and as much as I would like to talk to you all day, I really have to get to class. I’ll see you later yeah?” Tara’s smile faded as a sad look flitted across Willow’s face.

“Not tonight baby, sorry, I promised Mom and Dad I would be home tonight. Every now and then they remember we’re Jewish and they like me to be there, so I won’t see you till tomorrow evening,” Willow gave a shrug as if it to say there was nothing she could do about.

Tara set down her coffee, and then took Willow’s from her too. She placed the cup beside her own and took a step forward to close the gap between them. She smiled sweetly as she ran her hands over the redhead’s shoulders, she leaned in and placed a kiss on the bare skin beneath her hands, then another and one more, moving along the breadth until she reached Willow’s neck. Tara sucked lightly on the skin and felt her girls shiver as Willow’s hand moved to her waist and pulled her in closer.

Moist lips travelled up to her ear and Willow gave a low moan as Tara whispered “If I’m not going to see you until tomorrow, I better say goodbye properly.”

The redhead shuddered at the intensity of Tara’s words, her arousal spiked, and she felt herself get wet as her nipples hardened and her clit throbbed. Her overworked brain was a mass of confusion, she found it hard to comprehend how her body reacted so easily to Tara’s touch despite spending the previous night in almost perpetual contact punctuated with mind-blowing orgasms.

As good as her word, she kissed Willow hard. Her hand wound itself in red hair, holding Willow in place. Her tongue stabbed into the redhead, swirling over teeth and gums, tickling and probing the wet cavern of her lover’s mouth, rubbing the length of her tongue against Willow’s and flicking the soft palette with the tip.

Letting go of the duvet Willow wrapped her now unoccupied arm around Tara’s waist and slid her hand over the blonde’s ass, groping and squeezing the fleshy curves beneath her skirt. The hand at Tara’s waist moved up to cup the blonde’s breast, fingertips traced the lace of her bra through her shirt and Willow’s thumb teased her nipple.

Tara groaned as the heat of Willow’s body pressed against her when the duvet slipped to the floor. She raked her nails down her lovers back, and with a deft turn of the wrists her hands cupped the redhead’s well muscled buttocks.

Willow thrust her hips against her, and as she pulled back to thrust again Tara quickly pulled her hand around and slipped two fingers into her lover’s folds. She pressed them hard against Willow’s clit, holding them still as her very aroused redhead ground out an unsteady rhythm against them.

Tara felt Willow’s mouth pull away from her, and when she opened her eyes she feasted on the look of ecstasy before her. Her lover’s head was thrown back, and she felt Willow’s hands on the back of her neck. The redhead leaned back, and Tara braced herself, taking Willow’s weight, letting the angle of her lover’s body be the counterpoint to balance them both. Her own hand moved from Willow’s ass to the small of her back, the skin of both was slick with sweat, and Tara held her as best she could providing the pivot on which Willow swayed.

“Oh, fuck, Will. You look so hot, I wish I could reach your nipples, they’re hard as rocks,” the blonde growled as Willow rode her fingers, coating them with her slippery wetness.

Short stabbing thrusts brought Willow closer to her release, “Oh, oh, shit, Tara, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna…cuuumm…”

Tara pushed her fingers inside Willow’s pussy, hard and deep so that the heel of hand ground against her lover’s clit. She felt the first tremors of warm walls flutter on her digits, she felt Willow push down hard and heard a muffled groan as the redhead fought hard against the scream in her throat.

With her buttocks clenched and her hips pushed forward, Tara’s hand coaxed her up and over. Willow felt her orgasm crest, under the roar of blood in her ears she heard Tara’s voice “That’s it, cum for me Willow, give me this memory to get me through the night.”

Her body quaked with the effort to stay upright as her lover fucked her hard, her thighs trembled as wave after wave of pleasure radiated from her cunt making her body flush a rosy pink and tightening her nipples to painful points. Her calf muscles strained as she raised her heels from the floor, her taut body rested on tip-toes as her wet pussy clamped down on Tara’s fingers and she bit her lip to contain the primal urges to vocalise her pleasure.

Slowly, almost painfully, her body relaxed, and Tara held her close as her laboured breathing returned to normal.

“Are you sure you have to go to class, I feel kinda bad for not returning the favour,” Willow said sadly after a few minutes of being held so tenderly.

“I really have to go, but don’t feel too bad, you give me everything I could ever want, that’s why I love you,” she said and kissed the top of Willow’s head as it cradled against her collar bone.

“I love you too baby, and if this is the way you say goodbye, I can’t wait to see how you say hello.”

TBC

Last edited by Paint the Sky on Thu May 08, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Quiet Saturday Mornings Update 5th May 2008
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Awesome update-y goodness... Tara's rooms soundproofing really is rather poor... I hope that next time W/T buy earplugs to their neighbours... Tara really have a fine way to say goodbye... I hope they find a nice way to spend nights together during their Thanksgiving trip...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dorm rooms have super thin walls -- nothing to be done about that. At least everyone has a good sense of humor about it.

Fantastic, as always.

ETA: I love that Tara's mom is awesome. Their conversation was adorable.

M.

ETA (2): Okay, so, I'm sorry to post the end of WCHB when you posted a new chapter, but we really are stalking each other. Oh well. :)

There's some more of my stuff over here: http://bonmot507.livejournal.com/

viewtopic.php?t=4929

Last edited by chance on Mon May 05, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

Worms, way to go Willow! :lol That was fun, as was the note. The funniest part, however, was definitely this:
Quote:
I’m talking to Tara’s Mom. I’m naked and talking to Tara’s Mom. Tara’s Mom is talking to me and I’m naked.

Your version of Tara's mom reminds me of my own mom. She likes to gently tease people and so on. We always get along very well. One thing I have in common with Tara, though I hadn't though of it much before.

Thank you again, this rocks big time!
:applause

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm 
5. Willowhand

To quote the Canadians, "wicked!"

I simply adored the conversation between Tara's mom and Will. I felt each and every cringe and groan and freakout that Willow was going through. Someone else here already quoted it, but ga, that whole "I'm naked and talking to Tara's mom," bit was classic! Sheer and utter genius, PTS! (It sounds so clinical calling you PAINT. THE. SKY. all of the time, so I thought I'd go with the initials. It's like Faith calling Buffy "B," or in your case with three letters, "BAS." I'm loopy this afternoon.)

Quote:
"Well, yes, I gather Tara hasn't asked yet, some silly nonsense about u-hauls..."

And again with our sharing of the brain. You saw my U-Haul quip in my latest update, ya? Wildly funny it is to pigeon-hole us poor, nesting lesbians.

Quote:
...and when we meet maybe I'll be chased off the porch with a shotgun...

You know, funny thing... This ACTUALLY happened to me. With. A. Shotgun. I wish I were kidding you. I guess because I "turned" his daughter gay or something.

As for the rest, it was ... {{ungh}} I simply don't have the words. So I'll quote some more.

Quote:
"Oh, fuck, Will. You look so hot, I wish I could reach your nipples, they're hard as rocks..."

Jimminy Crickets and holy lusty groans, Tara! I actually wiped my brow a bit from that one.

You've spoiled us with all this lovin'. And didn't you say once that you'd get to NC-17 if you could "pluck up" the courage. Oh, lady... I think you've found a vat of it!

Speaking of... ? How are those nipple clamps of Writer's Block?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:35 am 
3. Flaming O

That update was fantastic!
It had everything.....comedy, romance, smut, a pinch of angst....
very nice....*sigh*

I can't wait for more!!!!

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:23 am 
3. Flaming O

Awesome update! Just the little distraction I needed from my assignment ;-) Loved the tlephone conversation, poor flustered Willow, worms, nice one!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, man, you just keep making me drool, drool and drool some more. Well, so much for Quiet Saturday Mornings because it seems like this was quite a Loud Thursday Night and Friday Morning. Just ask the tired neighbors. lol

Poor Will, talking to Tara's mom and being all flustered. But it's good that Tara's mom is accepting things so well.

And wow, what a way to say goodbye. I think I need a bib, and perhaps a shower.

More soon please?

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:18 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Funny.

(I even, between coming to this board for almost 6 years and reading SM Stirling's Nantucket Trilogy, got the U-Haul joke.)

I do like how Tara 's mother is portrayed; glad this universe "uebers that part," or whatever the term is, as well. It's nice to see her for a change.

Egotistical self-referential paragraph; I guess Tara 's reactions in this unvierse are simialr to those of Sue (the characater I ideally would want AMber to play) in my screenplay I'm sort of not currently working on since bringing the detctives to the first mruder scene intimidates me. Oh well, her girlfriend Kim 's apartment has *good* walls.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:41 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow now has earned the right to put the Beatles' lyrics into practice when she tells Tara "You say goodbye and I say hello."
Tara had the bad luck in dorm room assignments by being placed next to the only person on campus not centered around the girl on girl action.
I, for one, would have paid twice the room/board to hear Willow make Tara scream like a banshee and to hear Willow wailing like the wind.
That is something more memorable than the degree one ends up with.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:05 am 
3. Flaming O

Just wanted to say that i love this story.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:44 am 
Okay PTS..that was a perfect example of your sense of humour skyrocketing. I had a really really good laugh throughout. The idea of the note pinned to the door was pretty original. It felt wonderful!

And so finally, we also got a taste of an introduction chapter on the 'meet the parents' theme. Treated in this way,....the open and receptive attitude of Tara's mom to Willow sounds beautiful. My expectations have soared and I'm sure you’ll come up with some bold and interesting themes to explore in the actual Thanksgiving scene.

Vi'

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:45 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I love how Tara says goodbye. Can't wait to see how she will say hello.
Awesome story.
It made me laugh regarding Willow and Tara's mom.

Keep them updates coming.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:51 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Thanks to everyone for the fabulous feedback, and thanks to all of you lurkers. Sorry this isn’t an update, but I’m working on the next chapter at the moment. There’s a bit of F/B for those of you that like that sort of thing and I might even throw in a bit of angst, maybe. Hopefully should have something by this time next week if all goes to plan.

Zampsa1975 -
Quote:
Tara's rooms soundproofing really is rather poor... I hope that next time W/T buy earplugs to their neighbours.

That’s probably a good idea, but they would need two pairs as it’s unclear which of her neighbours left the note. Hell, if they were any noisier the whole dorm would need to be supplied.

Chance -
Quote:
I love that Tara's mom is awesome. Their conversation was adorable.

I hoped the conversation would go over well, and I wanted Tara’s mom to be there for her. So many fic’s stay true to cannon that I thought it would make a nice change. Plus, from a personal standpoint, when I started this story it was coming up to the first anniversary of my own Mothers passing so I didn’t want to go down the dead mom road.

Polar Bear -
Quote:
Your version of Tara's mom reminds me of my own mom. She likes to gently tease people and so on. We always get along very well. One thing I have in common with Tara, though I hadn't though of it much before.

We all should have something in common with Tara!

Katjetson -
Quote:
You know, funny thing... This ACTUALLY happened to me. With. A. Shotgun. I wish I were kidding you. I guess because I "turned" his daughter gay or something.

OMG. That’s hilarious, damn scary, but hilarious.

Quote:
You saw my U-Haul quip in my latest update, ya?

Your quip was hella funny, and there’s nothing like dissin’ nesting lesbians. Isn’t that what they’re for? ;-)

Shy One -
Quote:
very nice....*sigh*

I can't wait for more!!!!

I’m working on the next chapter, but it’s going slow, so you may have to wait a while longer.

Nenyath -
Quote:
Just the little distraction I needed from my assignment

Oh dear, now I’m hindering the education of kittens. I hope you got it handed in on time, but I’m glad you enjoyed the update and the conversation between Cathy and Willow. It does seem to have been well received.

Wimpy0279 -
Quote:
Oh, man, you just keep making me drool, drool and drool some more

I can stop doing that you know. I’ll make it PG from here on in if you want?

DaddyCatALSO -
Quote:
I do like how Tara's mother is portrayed; glad this universe "uebers that part," or whatever the term is, as well. It's nice to see her for a change.

Cathy is a fun mom. Willow is in for a teasing time when they meet.

Quote:
Sue (the characater I ideally would want AMber to play) in my screenplay I'm sort of not currently working on since bringing the detctives to the first mruder scene intimidates me.

Now I understand your sig. I always wondered what that was about.

taralicious -
Quote:
Willow now has earned the right to put the Beatles' lyrics into practice when she tells Tara "You say goodbye and I say hello."

Does that mean I have to write more smut? Oh no, whatever shall I do :seesaw

Quote:
I, for one, would have paid twice the room/board to hear Willow make Tara scream like a banshee and to hear Willow wailing like the wind.

Is there a word for aural voyeurism? Auryorism, yeah, that’ll do.

Witchlove – thank you. I’m pleased you’re enjoying it.

Nimloth -
Quote:
I'm sure you’ll come up with some bold and interesting themes to explore in the actual Thanksgiving scene.

Well, I was just going to have Tara’s mom make Willow squirm with embarrassment, but now I guess I’ll have to think about it a little more. :p

Love2003 -
Quote:
Awesome story.
It made me laugh regarding Willow and Tara's mom.

Thank you. And another positive response for Willow and Tara’s mom.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:57 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Title: Quiet Saturday Mornings
Author: Paint the Sky
Rating: PG-13 - NC-17
Pairing: W/T
Disclaimer: AU. No spoilers whatsoever. Oh, forgot to add that I don’t own any of the characters in BTVS, I’m only playing with them.
Summary: Shy, newly gay Willow Rosenberg and her first venture into love with an equally shy blonde.
Note: This is my first attempt at any kind of fiction since I left school many, many moons ago. After a long time reading the fics on this site and others I thought why the hell not, give it a whirl, try it on for size and all that.

Chapter 29

In the hour after Tara had left for class, Willow had managed to get her quivering wreck of a body dressed in the previous evenings clothes, had stripped down and changed the bed linen, fed and watered a very hungry and resultantly grateful kitten, emptied it’s litter tray and had packed Tara’s leather trousers into a plastic bag.

Feeling pleased with her industry she gave the room one last look before leaving and locking the door with the spare key that Tara had given her.

As the key had turned in the lock the redhead smiled as she remembered Tara’s words, I want my room to be Willow friendly, my door is always open to you.

Her heart soared as she walked away, a little thing like a key just made her so damn happy. She was only sorry that she couldn’t do the same for Tara, but sharing with Buffy made that kind of gesture impossible. Maybe Buffy wouldn’t mind if she gave Tara a key, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Friday was the day she looked forward too all week, Willow had engineered her schedule to have it free, so as she walked across campus back to her own dorm room she made her plans for the day.

The only dull point on her horizon was spending the evening at home. Long conversations about grades, studies, her future and her sexuality were on the agenda and Willow was not looking forward to it.

It had been a disappointment when Willow had decided to stay in Sunnydale. Both Shiela and Ira Rosenberg had tried to persuade her to take up one of the many options she had to study elsewhere. Every university she had applied to had offered her a place, but she had made her decision long before receiving them. Sunnydale was her home and she had wanted to stay there. The other inquiries had only been made to appease her parents, and now she was grateful she hadn’t given in to their pressure.

It was her first act of rebellion.

The second, according to her Mother, was coming out as a lesbian.

It was how Sheila accepted it. Willow was going through a phase, it was a college thing, all young people experiment with their sexuality, and it was healthy to explore your boundaries. Willow had heard them all, and as long as Sheila didn’t try to interfere in her life Willow was happy to let her believe what she wanted.

Her Father had surprised her the most. He had told her it wasn’t what he would choose for her, but that only thing that really counted in life was happiness, and if Willow found that with another woman it didn’t matter as long it was what she really wanted.

The redhead wondered if Tara would be held up to her as a third act of rebellion.

She was undecided as to what to tell them. Not that she was going to deny Tara’s existence, but it was more about the details. Sheila would dismiss love and tell her it was endorphins and hormones creating euphoria. Ira would worry that she was rushing in to a relationship and would get hurt in the long run.

The only decision she made was not to think about it until it happened. She knew nothing her Mother could say would change how she felt and that was the only thing that mattered.

All that was hours away and all she wanted now were a shower and a change of clothes. Entering her dorm room she threw the plastic bag on to her bed and noticed that Buffy’s bed was still occupied. A body shaped lump lay completely covered by the quilt. Her friend must have decided to blow off class, it wouldn’t have been the first time Willow thought as she tip-toed across the room.

Taking off her jacket she hung it over her chair before sitting down to remove her boots. As she bent over to pull down the zips she heard the rustling of sheets as the body in the bed came to life and greeted her.

“Morning Red.”

Willow’s head shot up in the direction of the voice, and her face went red when she realised that she was looking at a very tousled and naked Faith.
------------------------

Buffy sat low in her seat at the back of the classroom, her head was propped up on her hand as she slumped over her desk and she doodled little hearts on her notes.

The previous evening Faith had turned up at the dorm with a six pack of beer, a pizza and a movie. Buffy smiled and drew a little arrow through a heart that enclosed the legend B+F. She barely paid attention to the lecturer as thoughts of Faith invaded her mind.

“Hey B, thought you might be lonely, can I come in?” Faith asked with a smile when Buffy answered the knock to her door.

“That depends,” Buffy teased returning Faiths smile with one of her own.

“Depends on what?” she asked, her voice taking on a sultriness that made Buffy shiver.

“Whether the beer’s cold and the movie’s hot,” Buffy flirted making Faith laugh out loud.

“They are. So does that mean I can come in?”

Buffy stood to side and ushered Faith in to the room with a sweep of her hand.

Buffy took the beer from her and put it in the mini-fridge below her desk after pulling two tins from their plastic rings.

“What’s the movie? Something from your porn collection?” Buffy asked as she handed Faith a beer.

Buffy sat on her bed and popped the ring-pull on her beer as Faith joined her on the soft mattress, “No, not this time. I think you’ll like it though. It’s called The Hunger, it has two hot women, and vampires. Very sensual,” Faith purred half turning her body to face the blonde.

“Vampires,” Buffy scoffed, “You brought a movie about vampires, creatures of the night, all fangy and grrr with the blood and the killing. How is that sensual?”

“You’ll see, now get comfy and I’ll get the movie started,” Faith said getting up to insert the disc in the player under the desk where the television sat.

Buffy smiled as Faith bent over. Her ass looked so good in tight jeans, “I’m curious, what would you have done if we didn’t have a dvd player?”

“Hah! Like that was gonna happen you living with Techno-gal,” Faith told her as she sat back on the bed where Buffy now half lay propped up on her pillows, “but, failing that there’s always this,” she said leaning in and kissing Buffy softly before pulling back to give her a smile that held a promise of things to come.

“That’s an excellent alternative, but alas, it seems we will have to watch the movie, eat pizza and drink beer,” Buffy smiled as she shuffled over to give Faith room on the bed.

With the pizza box positioned on her lap, Faith pulled a slice off and handed it to Buffy, “Well, let’s eat and drink, maybe later we can get merry.”

“That’s cheerful,” Buffy laughed, “Does that mean tomorrow we may die.”

“No, but tonight there could be more than one little death’s” Faith said in a seductive tone before biting into her slice of pizza.

Buffy smiled, “That’s the best kind of dying, now get that movie started, let’s see those hot women!”

The noise of shuffling feet and the scrape of chair legs on wood alerted Buffy to the fact that she had been daydreaming through class and it had come to an end. She looked at her notes and gave a low groan when she saw that she had written nothing in connection with her class.

-------------------

“Faith! What are you doing here? I mean I know what you were doing here, obviously, you being naked and all, but where’s Buffy? Did she go to class?” Willow squeaked as she turned swiftly on the seat and cast her eyes back down to her boots. Do not look at Faith’s boobies, Buffy will kill you, and Tara will kill you again.

“Nothing gets past you Red, B left ages ago, I must have dozed off, it’s been a tiring night. What about you, did ya get much sleep?” Faith smirked at Willow’s obvious embarrassment.

Pulling off the right boot Willow turned her head and glared at Faith before deciding to ignore the question. She pulled off the left boot and set both neatly beside her desk.

“You know, if you pull the duvet up I can actually look at you when we’re talking,” Willow said after getting an eyeful of Faiths delicious boobies again.

Faith laughed as she pulled the duvet up to a respectable level, “Ok, you’re safe, I’ve covered up the girls.”

Willow glanced over before turning around to face the bed, “Thank you. I’m going for a shower, will you be here when I get back? We could get breakfast if you want?”

The redhead smiled at Faith, thinking how strange it was that less than a week ago she thought of this girl as a cleavagey slut bomb with the all the morals of an alley cat, the old saying about books and covers came to mind.

“Yeah, that would be good, but I need to get a shower too, I guess we’re both stinky from a night of getting’ down and dirty,” she teased Willow eliciting another blush from the redhead as a montage of images raced through her mind.

“I’m pleading the fifth,” Willow laughed, “You can borrow my wash kit when I get back, and there are clean towels in the closet.”

“Hah! The fifth’s an admission of guilt in my book. Way to go Red, I guess all that research finally paid off.”

Despite trying not to, Willow gave Faith a broad grin, “What can I say, I’m so the net-girl.”

-----------------

Tara had just made it on time for class and had sat in a state of total distraction for most of it. The notes she made were sketchy at best, and she had totally annoyed the girl beside her by yawning loudly at intervals.

It was going to a long day she thought to herself, and it was going to be a longer night without Willow. A small naughty smile worked its way along her lips as she brought her hand to her nose. Bad Tara, you should’ve washed your hands. Willow’s scent lingered on her fingers and she inhaled it as she pretended to scratch at her upper lip.

It was a sweet torture, but it helped make class go quicker as her mind replayed the previous evening. She bent her head to hide the blush on her face as she remembered how wild they had been. If there had been a chandelier she was sure they would’ve swung from it.

I wonder what you are doing now Will, are you still naked in my bed. Are you thinking about me at the same time I’m thinking about you? Are you in the shower, all soapy and wet, imagining it’s my hands on your skin? We really have to shower together, get each other clean after getting each other dirty, mmm, I’d like that, would you like that Will? Oh hell, I’m turning into a sex fiend. This is what you’ve done to me sweetie, made me a slave to my hormones. Is this what love does to you? Gotta say I’m all in favour of it even if it does mean I haven’t a clue what the professor is twittering on about. Maybe I should listen to her instead of driving myself crazy with thoughts of you, Will. Yeah, that’s a good idea Maclay, cos if your panties get any damper you’re going to have to excuse yourself from class and visit the ladies and take care of business.

Tara’s last thought almost made her laugh and she covered it up with a coughing fit that drew stares from more than one student. She gave a shrug and mouthed sorry to those she had disturbed. Lifting her pen she composed herself enough to take a more active listening stance and pushed any thoughts of Willow to the back of her mind making a mental note to wash her hands so she wouldn’t get distracted in her next class by naughty musings.

---------------

The shower relay team from room 214 had exchanged the wash kit and Faith had headed off to the communal bathroom leaving Willow to get dressed in private, but that was only after physically ejecting the brunette from the dorm room after she had said you’ve seen mine it’s only fair I see yours.

Willow threw her clothes into the laundry basket, followed by a damp towel. Friday was normally laundry day, and the basket was almost full, but if she wanted to get breakfast in town, buy a cell phone and get it back to Tara’s dorm then laundry be damned.

She dressed quickly, the threat of Faith walking in on her giving her an impetus to select clothes with an unusual haste. Willow reckoned she would never be allowed to live it down if she got caught in her birthday suit.

Willow sat on the edge of her bed and bent over to tie the laces on her bright red sneakers just as Faith returned from her shower.

“Oh, hey, you’re back,” Willow greeted her as she sat up straight, “how does the espresso pump grab you for breakfast, I have to go into town, so mochas and muffins fits the bill for me.”

“Sounds good. You might want to turn round, I’m about to get naked,” Faith responded as she untied the knot holding Buffy’s robe tight, “unless you’ve got a yen to see the girls again Red.”

Living up to her name, Willow coloured crimson and almost tripped over her own feet as she made for the door, “Um, no, no yenning here, I’ll wait in the hall, just keep the girls undercover till I leave.”

Faith gave her a saucy wink as the door slammed to leave her alone in the room, slipping the robe from her shoulders she looked down at her breasts and smiled, “Ah, well, at least B likes you.”

--------------------------------

The sun shone brightly on Sunnydale campus as Buffy made her way to The Grotto to catch a quick coffee before her next class. She had a half hour break, and really felt the need for caffeine before her media studies lecture.

Buffy’s night had been a late one, what with the movie and the suggestion that she be Susan Sarandon to Faith’s Catherine Deneuve. A shiver and low down dirty tickle travelled through her as she pushed open the door to The Grotto which was buzzing with students fuelling up on coffee and doughnuts.

Joining the queue Buffy looked around hoping to see a vacant table. She wasn’t in the mood for sharing with strangers this morning. As she scanned the room she spotted a blonde that looked not unlike Tara. Squinting slightly in the girl’s direction as the queue moved along she confirmed to herself that it was indeed the love of Willow’s life.

A few minutes later she had manoeuvred across the grotto to Tara’s table, “Hi, I saw you sitting alone, do you mind if I sit with you?” she said with a smile hoping Tara remembered her from the brief introduction at the bronze.

Tara hadn’t expected anyone to turn up at her table and Buffy’s voice startled her somewhat, but she instantly recognised Willow’s best friend and gave her a warm smile and gestured for her to sit.

Now that Buffy was sitting with her Tara felt awkward and shy. It’s not as if she didn’t want to get know Buffy, but she thought the next time they met that Willow would be there to facilitate things.

Surprisingly, Buffy, was feeling the same way. She took a sip of her coffee and considered what would be a good opening comment.

“So are you going to class or coming back from one?” Buffy asked pleased that she had thought of something to say.

“Between. My next one is in fifteen minutes. What about you?” Tara replied, relieved that one of them had begun to converse.

“Same. Don’t you just hate early starts? Willow gets a Friday off, and you and I still have to slog away at the academics, there’s something not right with that,” Buffy said smiling at her companion, “I suppose she was snoring her head off when you left her this morning.”

A slow smile broke over Tara’s face and Buffy’s final words, she tried to stop it, she really did, but the smile forced its way onto her lips all the same, “Um, yeah, all wrapped up in the duvet, you know Will.” It wasn’t really a lie, when she left her girl all a quiver and sated, Willow had wrapped the duvet around herself again.

“That I do,” Buffy said, “She’s the best friend I ever had, I’m glad you make her happy.”

Tara smiled, Buffy’s seal of approval was important to her, if she was going to be part of Willow’s life then getting the thumbs-up from the best friend would make things so much easier.

“She makes me happy too, and I’m happy you’re happy. You know when you say happy so many times it doesn’t sound like a real word anymore. What, why are looking at me like that?” Tara asked as Buffy bit her lip and tried not to laugh.

“Oh my god, it’s like she’s contagious or something, you’ve caught babbleitis, you know there’s no cure don’t you?” Buffy said through a fit of giggles as Tara grinned at the teasing tone as she thought of the way she had ‘cured’ Willowbabble, oh yes, there was a cure, and she would be a very good patient if her girl was administering the medicine.

She laughed along with Buffy, the ice broken well and truly between them.

“Willow and Faith seem to be bonding,” Tara said, “that must make you hap…no….feel pleased,” she corrected not wanting to say the H word again now that Buffy’s giggles had settled into a grin.

“Yeah, it’s good they get along, but you know, it’s hard to know how long Faith will be around, and if they become friends it might be a little awkward when we break up,” Buffy’s mood changed as she spoke.

“You’re breaking up?” Tara asked reaching out to take Buffy’s hand, “Why?”

Buffy looked into Tara’s concerned eyes and shrugged her shoulders, “Well, no, not yet, but it’s inevitable, don’t you think? I really like her, I mean really like, and I don’t want to get hurt, been there too many times, so I’m thinking it may be better to get out before I get in too deep.”

“You’re scared that Faith’s lack of commitment in the past precludes her from committing to you?”

Buffy thought for a moment before replying. “Yeah, maybe? I mean she’s made no promises, and I know she isn’t like the image she shows to the world. Underneath the swagger and the innuendo there’s a real person that’s worth getting to know. She’s not playing here and I believe that, but I don’t want her to feel obliged to stay with me because of that. I’m falling for her, and I’m afraid if she knows that she’ll want out.”

Tara wasn’t sure what to say. This was a best friend moment. It should be Willow that was hearing this, it should be Willow that was offering advice and answers. She was sure that when Buffy sat down she hadn’t expected to bare her soul like this, but now that she had Tara had to give the best response she could to Willow’s friend.

“I think you should give her a chance, Buffy, there is another side to her that worth’s getting to know. From what you say she isn’t stringing you along, she’s been honest so far, and when I went off on her on Tuesday when I thought she was wining and dining another girl she was very forgiving when she told me it was you. I also thought it was very gallant of her to sleep on the couch that night at her apartment…” Tara’s words came to an abrupt halt when Buffy’s hand gave the universal signal for stop.

“She told you she slept on the couch? She actually said that?” Buffy smiled at the thought of Faith protecting her reputation, “What else has she said?”

“Oh, well, she told Willow that she only let’s people who are worth it see her nice side, and that you are worth it. I think that was the gist of it, Will was a bit drunk and babbling, but I’m sure that’s what she meant. This is good, right?” Tara was optimistic that it was an indication that Faith felt something for Buffy beyond mere attraction.

The look on Buffy’s face told Tara that her optimism was premature, “Oh that’s just great. She tells you we didn’t go at like bunnies in heat, she tells Willow I’m worth it, and all I get is eat drink be merry and orgasms.” Somewhere between feeling pleased about Faith’s discretion Buffy began to feel indignant that Faith couldn’t tell her the things she told Willow, “I get ‘I’m not playing games B,’ ‘take a chance B’, ‘wanna be dirty B’, I wanna hear ‘you’re worth it B’. Dammit, I want more than sex!”

Buffy’s comment caused a few heads to turn in her direction and Tara felt the colour rise in her cheeks, “Um, Buffy, maybe you wanna speak a little lower, the frat boys are taking way too much interest in our conversation.”

“Sorry,” an equally red-faced Buffy said, with a quick look to the cafeteria clock she realised that it was time to head for her next class, “Um…this wasn’t how I envisaged things going when I sat down, but thanks for being so nice about it all. I’m not usually so nuts, but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, love makes you do the whacky.”

Buffy smiled as she gathered her bag from the floor and put her empty cup on the tray, “Times up and class is calling, I’m going to Gracey, you wanna walk with?”

“I’m going the opposite way or I would. Buffy, give Faith a chance, yeah? From her perspective you’re the straight girl that’s attracted to her, maybe she thinks you’re the one that can’t get serious and she’s holding back so she won’t get hurt. I don’t know that for sure, but it’s a possibility,” Tara said hoping she would give Buffy something to think about.

“All things are possible,” Buffy said lifting her tray as she stood, “I’m beginning to get that, who’d have thought things could change so much in a week. I better go, and next time maybe I won’t be so crazy. Bye Tara.”

With a smile and a wave whirlwind Summers left Tara at the table feeling immensely relieved that she and Willow knew exactly how they felt about each other.

-------------------------

Willow sat in Sunnydale Mall, having bought a phone for her communication deprived girlfriend, nibbling on an egg salad sandwich thinking over her breakfast conversation with Faith. Never in a million years would she have taken Faith for the sappy type. The way her eye’s lit up when she spoke about Buffy surprised the redhead, and when Faith admitted that she was falling for her blonde best friend Willow almost couldn’t contain the urge to whoop and holler. Instead she had squeaked and bounced up and down in her seat almost spilling her mocha.

“Calm down Red, it’s not all good news, B might freak out if she knows how I feel. She might feel she has to commit to a lifestyle that she’s not ready for, I can’t tell her how I feel. If she can’t feel the same way I’d rather not know. Maybe it would be best to get out now before it gets messy.”

“You’re kidding right? You’re gonna walk away from something that has the potential to be great because you’re afraid you might get hurt. Faith you have to take a chance here, Buffy likes you. I’m sure of it. Tell her how you feel, maybe she needs to hear it from you first,” Willow opined, her face expressive and her hands emphasing her words, “I get it, I do, all her previous relationships have been with guys, and you’re worried she’s bought a return to boy’s town and you’re just a stop on the way, she’s worried about that too. But she’s taken a chance on this Faith, don’t give her a reason to pack her bags and get back on the train. Not yet anyway, not because of self preservation,” there was no babble from Willow, just a conviction that her new friend shouldn’t give up so easily.

Faith leaned forward and put her elbows on the table, her fingers slid into thick brown hair as she put her head into her hands, “I don’t do the touchy feely thing well, I know I’ve let her see a softer side, but I haven’t exactly been profuse with words of endearment. I doubt she would take me seriously. I don’t know what to do Willow.” A long sigh escaped her lips and she looked up at the redhead hoping to find the answer in green eyes that were wide with surprise.

“You called me Willow,” she smiled knowing that Faith wasn’t being perverse, “You see, you can be serious and sincere, and you can do the touchy feely thing better than you think. Be honest with her, like you have been, and if it doesn’t work out, you and I can go get drunk and I’ll commiserate with ya.”

Faith laughed out loud and shook her head to clear the depressing mood that was settling around her, “Jeez, Red, it must be the lack of sleep or something, but I think we may be friends, bet ya didn’t think that would ever happen.”

“Nope, would never have seen it, uh-uh, but maybe this should tell you that all things are possible.”

Willow drank up the last of her coffee and gathered up the package from the table which contained the cell phone that need to be charged and hid in Tara’s room before Willow could head home to have dinner with her parents.

Before she could do that she had one more errand, and she blushed at the though of it. She was dreading going to the dry cleaners. Would they ask about stains? Oh, god, this was almost as bad as talking to Tara’s mom. What the hell was she supposed to say? The cat has worms just wouldn’t cut it. Resolve Rosenberg, you go in and say nothing except I’d like these cleaned please, if they ask anything stay quiet. Just say nothing, ok!
-------------------------------

Buffy’s mid-morning class wasn’t as bad as her first of the day, the chat with Tara had cleared her head enough that she was able to put Faith to the back of her mind and actually concentrate on the lecture and participate in class discussion. But, in truth, she wished she was elsewhere. There was still a half hour left before she would gain her freedom for the weekend and she focused on that as the hands of the clocked ticked their way to one o’clock.

Buffy wondered if she should go see Faith, or maybe go home to Revello Drive. She didn’t really want a night alone in the dorm.

Across campus Tara set in her class in pretty much the same way as she had set in her first. Like Buffy she was clock watching, but unlike her, Tara had another class after lunch. She felt tired, and more than once she had yawned and on one occasion had even stretched. Tara even felt a rumble in her tummy. Her morning muffin had went uneaten, and she had only picked at the second one when Buffy was with her going through her mini-crisis, so now she was hungry and lunch was still a half hour away.

She had hoped to meet Willow for lunch, but her girlfriend acted all mysterious and evasive when she suggested it this morning. All the redhead would say was that all would be revealed and Tara wouldn’t be disappointed, then she was shooed out the door with an accompanying smack to her bottom.

As she took notes on Society and the Individual Tara yawned again but she took heart in that fact that after her last class she could get head back to her dorm for some sleep before going to The Magic Box.

----------------------

Willow stood outside Tara’s dorm room and fumbled for the key that was nestled in her pocket, she furtively looked around, not that she needed too having a key, but being the first time she was using it to gain access to Tara’s room it felt kind of strange. All the way across campus the theme from Mission Impossible had played in her head making her giggle and it was still playing as the lock opened with a click.

She slipped in to the room and quickly assessed the situation. The room was exactly as she left it, it didn’t look as if Tara had returned at all. The kitten was curled up on the bed and it regarded her with sleepy eyes and a petulant flick of its tail.

“Now, where is the best place for you,” she whispered to the fully charged and programmed cell phone that was like a hot brick in her hands. It was two-thirty and Tara’s would be back in thirty minutes so there was no time for indecisiveness, “and I have to get across town to Jenny’s, so think Willow.”

Her plan was to hide the phone somewhere Tara wouldn’t be likely to find it by accident. Willow didn’t want anything to spoil her surprise call, it was only the thought of her surprise that was going to get through an evening of polite chat with her Mother, and she hoped it would go some way to making up for a Taraless night.

Under the bed? No, not good enough with sneaky kitten on the prowl. Willow turned and thought about the bookcase, she could slip the thin phone between two books. But what if Tara needed one of the books and pulled the phone out with it. No, thought Willow, not there. She scanned Tara’s desk and the shelf above it. Nowhere in that area called to her as a good hiding place.

It had to be somewhere her girl would hear it ring, she turned back toward the bed and quickly dismissed hiding it under the pillows. C’mon, c’mon, you’re running out of time, ooh, now there would do…

The bedside cabinet was a good option, the top drawer seemed ideal, but Willow was reluctant to open it. She didn’t know what was in there but it didn’t seem right to invade any space that wasn’t available to her gaze. If I close my eyes that would be ok, just slip the phone into the drawer at the back without looking, and I never need to know what’s in there unless Tara tells me.

It was a good compromise Willow thought as she closed the distance between herself and the cabinet. Closing her eyes she searched out the drawer handle and pulled it open, feeling with the fingers of her other hand she gauged the space she had created and slipped the phone into the drawer trying not to touch or disturb the contents. It required a steady hand and Willow was relieved to close the drawer without opening her peepers once.

Her Mission accomplished she left Tara’s room locking the door behind her, Mission Impossible my ass…

----------------------------

Tara had been home for two hours and had been sleeping for most of it. After her shift at The Magic Box she had never been so happy to see her room, and after a quick shower she had crawled onto her bed and nodded off, the long day finally catching up with her.

It was a fitful sleep, one that hovered between a doze and full on REM so when she heard what could only be a ringtone from a cell phone she turned over ignoring the intrusion into her rest. The noise continued and slowly she opened her eyes hoping the music would stop when she was fully conscious, but it didn’t, it just got louder. It sounded as if it was coming from the drawer of her beside cabinet and Tara turned her head and looked at the wooden cabinet in confusion. Whitney Houston was belting out I will always love you and it was definitely coming from the drawer. Rolling over she stretched out her arm and her hand closed over the handle and pulled the drawer open. Whitney kept singing and Tara sat up to search the drawer for the object that she was going to surely smash into a thousand pieces.

“Dammit, where are you?” she groaned as she fished around in the drawer until her hand closed around an unfamiliar shape. She brought her hand to her face and looked intently at the screen and at Willow’s name.

“Huh? What the frilly heck has she done now?” Tara smiled as she said it and flipped the phone open and put it to her ear.

“Hey baby, do you like your surprise?”

-----------------------------------------------------

“Are you ok Buffy, you’ve been restless since you got here,” Joyce Summers asked her daughter who had been fidgeting on the couch for over half an hour. She’d been watching her from her chair for almost half an hour, the book Joyce had been reading had been held high enough to disguise her observations, but there was obviously something up with Buffy, she just couldn’t keep still.

“I can’t get comfy, all I wanna be is comfy and it’s eluding me, why can’t I get get comfy?” Buffy complained slapping the cushions into submission.

Joyce put down her book getting a sense of something else behind Buffy’s comment, “Is everything ok with you Buffy, the other night at dinner you were very quiet, and now you’re here on a Friday night. Is college going ok, no problems you want to talk about?”

“College is fine Mom, classes could be easier, but I always think that, and I’m here because Willow is having dinner with her parents and I didn’t want a night on my own,” Buffy said hoping her Mom would leave things well alone.

“Oh, so there’s no else for you to spend time with. I thought you were over Reilly, that you ready to move on. Is there no-one in your life I should know about?” Joyce asked with a motherly concern.

“There might be, but its early days, I’m not sure how it’s gonna pan out,” Buffy told her in what she hoped was a nonchalant way, this was so not a conversation she wanted to have just now.

“Do you want to tell be about it. Where did you meet him?” her Mom asked, warming to the topic to Buffy’s horror.

“Uh, I met them in the library, you know, the place where the books live,” the small blonde joked, don’t notice the lack of pronoun, please…

“The library, well, I thought you didn’t know where that was,” Joyce joked backed, “have you been out on a date yet?”

“Not really, not officially, out, no, not out,” Buffy mumbled as she tried to decide if dinner at Faiths was a date or not, or beer, pizza and a movie in her dorm was a date or not. Will she ever take me on a date, does she not want to be seen with me?Can she even guess how I feel…

“You’re still at the flirting stage then, that’s nice, you should take your time getting to know someone,” Joyce said although Buffy was no longer listening but planning her next move.

“Um, yeah, Mom, I need to go, I forgot to uh…I forgot to lock the dorm, um, yeah, so I’ll probably just stay there tonight,” she said in a vague tone as she got up from the couch.

Joyce gave her a worried look, “Buffy, you know you can tell me anything, don’t you, so if you need help or advice you can come to me. No matter what it’s about, I’m here for you.”

Joyce stood and went to her daughter and gave her a hug before she let Buffy go and do whatever it was she had to do.

A bus ride later Buffy found herself outside Faith’s apartment. Looking up she saw a light in the window that told her the brunette was home, and before she lost her nerve she pressed the intercom for Faith’s apartment.

“Who is it?”

Buffy took a deep breath and feeling even more nervous than she did on her first visit answered “It’s Buffy, and I think I love you.”

TBC

Post subject: Re: Quiet Saturday Mornings Update 26th May 2008
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:59 pm 
2. Floating Rose

quick dibs! now i'll go back and read it! YAY!!!!

Rowanstar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:53 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Hah! Like that was gonna happen you living with Techno-gal,”

Willow should have installed a web camera in her and Buffy's room so those of us that wanted to see Faith's gals were given the opportunity to do so.
That was very heartfelt and poignant the way you had both pairs of opposites be thrown together as that is the way these issues play out in real life as has been my experience; you can bond with the most unlikely people once you find common ground on which to build a platform of understanding.
Faith and Buffy confiding to Willow and Tara and being reassured that they already knew the answers to their dilemnas but needed validation from independent sources.
Oh to be in medieval times and I could be Willow's page and take her boots off for her, unzipping them and sliding them slowly down her legs massaging her calves as I did so.

Quote:
Buffy took a deep breath and feeling even more nervous than she did on her first visit answered “It’s Buffy, and I think I love you.”

David Cassidy really did say it best, didn't he?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:11 pm 
12. Recently Gay

taralicious wrote:
David Cassidy really did say it best, didn't he?

That he did

Last edited by Paint the Sky on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:34 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Catherine Deneuve...

:drool

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of feedback :blush

That was a very nice update and I am really glad for Buffy's step. I hope Faith wasn't doing anything stupid?

Oh well...

I wonder what would Willow have seen in the drawer if she had looked?

I am unfortunately late, so I will just make this short:

Thank you for a nice update :-D

oh and that's so funny 'cause last night a dear friend and I were talking about the hunger (she was talking about it to me) and going on youtube in search of a trailer I saw Catherine Deneuve and yum! and so I searched for the scene you talked about (my friend wanted me to see it, ;-) ).

Can I repeat Catherine Deneuve? Mmmmm Héhéhé she kissed several actresses in her so long career... mmmm
The most beautiful Marianne we ever had!

Thanks

Julia :)

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:57 am 
5. Willowhand

Funny, when I think of The Hunger my mind immediately goes to Susan Sarandon. (Must be my undying love of the redheads...)

Alrighty! Let's midnight hop to it!

I commend you again for the reality injected into this cute-as-a-button/hot-as-hell fic. It's all very sentimental-y for me as I look back to when my gayness was new. I love Willow waking up in her girl's room alone and just revelling in the realization that her and Tara were very naughty just a few hours before. And Tara with the hand sniffing in class. (Oh, what a thrill to not wash afterwards and smell like hot sex all day!)

I don't even think I'm capable of commenting on Willow and Faith's conversation because I got glassy-eyed and dazed when Willow started (ohgod) unzipping her booties, and Faith started flashing her boobies. I think there was bonding talk over a girl named Buffy or something, am I right? ;)

I love your updates, PTS. They're like little rays of sunshine that sometimes, when things get naughty, make me crazy from the heat.

Last edited by katjetson on Tue May 27, 2008 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:04 am 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
“It’s Buffy, and I think I love you.”

Aww! This is about as cute as it gets! :sigh I'm looking forward to hear what Faith have to say to that one, I have a feeling it is going to be a mighty sweet session of admitting feelings and show them :blush

Quite an adorable chapter all together, it's good girlfriends get to know best friends a little better! I do feel a bit sorry for both Tara and Willow though as it was about as embarrasing taraish and willowish situation they could be exposed to. Tara to the intimate feelings of one she hardly knows but truly want's to make a good impression at, and Willow being exposed to a good view she just knew she would not lke to be tempted more by.. That was quite good!

Thanks for another intermission in my assignment writing ;-) and please don't worry about my education, I am getting my assignments written just fine after reading an update or two! :kitty

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:22 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Buffy and Faith need to talk about their feelings for each other... I hope Tara likes Willows gift...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:53 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh my, all these different interactions were interesting and touching. Buffy and Faith going to each other's friends and being able to express their feelings to them was cathartic for them in a way. They're both kinda confused, and at least talking it out with someone may have helped. And by the very last sentence, it sure looks like it did. Wow, what a way to leave us hanging, but a big Woo and Hoo for Buffy doing that. Hopefully this will leave no doubt in Faith's mind now and they can begin to keep moving everything forward.

And oh yeah, Tara's finger smelling...soo yummy.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

I feel like amazing amounts of stuff happened here! But all in all, a very lovely update. Nice to see Buffy sacking up, and always good to see W/T goodness... :)

I like the Faith in this world. She's got a good head on her shoulders, and I appreciate that she understands her own limits and is thinking about Buffy's.

As always, wonderfully done.

M.

There's some more of my stuff over here: http://bonmot507.livejournal.com/

viewtopic.php?t=4929

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:18 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

PTS.. :blush :blush ...Hi :wave .So so so sorry :paranoid I am that I have been so non feedbackish to your story. :smash
First,Happy Birthday... :balloons :beer . :flower ..I like your b-day cause I associate it with romantic/smut/nummie updates.. :drool
Anyway,I loved the movie theater scene.All of it.From the candy throwing to the out of control make out session to the candy recovery...Funny,sexy and just simply gggrrrooowwwlll....... :lmao :thud :clap

Quote:
All Willow was sure of at that moment was that something had changed, innocent intimacy with sweet words and endearments was evolving into something more feral. Her body screamed at her to let it lead the way, don’t think, just act and feel, and give and take. She heard Tara’s words echo in her head, say that again, she shivered as she remembered the hand between her legs, pushing into her, and her lover’s eyes, the iris’s so blue, deep blue, dark with passion and lust, oh fuck indeed, there was no going back, evolution was a forward motion, an adaptation of improvement and development. She thought about her dream, and a small smile played at the corner of her mouth, her blonde without a name, taking her without complications of doubt or shame, a thing of the moment and in the moment. To act and feel without consequence knowing that everything was acceptable and welcomed. That was what Tara gave her, and that was what she gave in return.

:paranoid :paranoid :paranoid
I want to say this yet I am afraid it will sound wrong..I will try..Okay,I found this particular paragraph here to be very telling of how you have written this story.I think even without including it,(which believe me,I am not saying in anyway you should not have) :read you story from the begining.I mean in terms of how you have described everything from there meeting to there first kiss to they're struggle through the whole shyness of there first time toghether.The way they both felt sort of a need to consult the other if what they were doing or what they wanted to do has gone now.The things you left to our imagination was a brilliant piece of writing in my opinion because here we have it summed up.It was timid and possibly a bit awkward at first and now what we see is this true connection come to life.The fact they are so comfortable in this portion of there relationship can mean to me only one thing.They are both being satisfied and they both know it is satisfying for the other.Hense this willingness and desire to up the lusto rama factor for them both without needing to question it.Anyway,I am saying really is this is a wonderful story and I simply love their relationship...well done for sure.....and the smut?? ;-) ;-) well ,ya know how I feel about this I know...LOL
So forward I shall go ... :blush
Quote:
Tara giggled at the picture in her head of a naked Willow piggy-backed to her as she went to class, ate lunch and worked her shift at The Magic Box.

I giggled too.And then I was envious...cause well ..I would love to have a naked Willow back pack too accompany me to some of my Pizza hell meeting :yawn if only to keep everyone from doing the usual sleeping :sleepy we do during these torcher devises they call information gathering.... :smash

And the whole scene of the phone conversation with Willow and Tara's mom was just hysterical.. :fallen ...I loved it all.I like Tara's mom too...she is delightful and quite devilish :devilish I see...she has seemed to figured out poor Willow quickly :spin and is playing to the whole frealin out factor here..
:whip
Quote:
“Well, yes, I gather Tara hasn’t asked yet, some silly nonsense about u-hauls, but you’ll come, won’t you?” Cathy Maclay’s voice was friendly, and Willow suspected that Tara and her Mom shared the same sense of humor as she picked up the on the teasing tone.

And I am now privy to this U haul joke at last...I found out it was something said on an episode of ER....like 10 years ago....I am late to the game but here just the same... :-D

The Hunger.........I love this movie.It's funny too cause I had been just recently listening to Bauhaus :dance and this in turn made me think of this movie. :hmm I was sharing the wonderfulness of said flick with a friend and it shows up here so funny it was for me too see. :dance
Anyway,I loved these updates as usual,you had me laughing and giddy and other things all at once ...sorry again for my lateness.I have been aa bit busy so time is not on my list of things I have far to much of...
I will ,I promise be better at the feedbacking...and now I am off to see the update on the other story....the naughty one....well the other naughty one... ;-) ;-)
Thanks for the story.And Happy Bday..
Rose :bigwave

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next