The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:12 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Nice long update, brilliant!

Again, there's the undisputed fact that VW is evil, but is capable of certain human emotions. From the initial
Quote:
She latched her pet to the inside car door handle
to the intense sex to
Quote:
“I love you,” she whispered.
there is so much conflict, yet surety of their love.

On the other hand, Tara's inner conflict seems to have resolved somewhat, at least that is how I feel. Even as the memories of her previous life with human Will come flooding back to her, in their room, she didn't break down.
Quote:
her green orbs blinked and then caught my gaze. Willow.

She blinked again. Vamp Willow.
a small moment, blink and you miss it, but of such importance.

VW could have hurt Dawn more than she did, but she didn't. Being frozen for a few hours is nothing compared with what she is capable. Look at the aftermath of the Bronze. I hope Dawn feels and remembers Tara's small kiss.

Now we are truly set up for war. Can't wait. Wonderful :applause thank you for this.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:32 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I really like the way that VW seems to be softening toward her pet even as she is vicious and cruel to others (Dawn & the Scoobies). This is very very different from most vampire stories in that in those it is generally accepted that it takes a vampire at least a few years or decades to leave just wanting to kill, maim, torture for blood. This vampire seems to be very logical and actually loves Tara? Amazing and surprising. I can't wait to see how you will resolve the conflicts: Scoobies/Vampires, Tara/VW, etc.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:40 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Darlin.... I'm sorry since my computer died I haven't been relyable as soon as I get it back i will be tho. I wonder what happened to my last post...? -hmm- ANYWAY love the update and i'm about to read it again.

LOVE YA TERRA!!!

-Kristen

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:45 pm 
9. Gay Now

Excellent update, terra. I really like how you're slowly spinning the two camps towards their inevitable showdown. VW is still one step ahead, but perhaps not by as much as before, to judge by the car passing on the road. Much as I love Clem, leaving him to guard Dawn really does seem about as solid a plan as leaving her on a streetcorner with an "abduct/kill/or have your witchy way with me" sign around her neck.

Willow's discovery that Tara brought back some of her own spell books is potentially troubling. She still doesn't trust Tara, but if her "I will stop at nothing to be with you" speech is true, would that include letting Tara give her a soul? Hmmm... Willow has kept Tara more or less isolated from the evil doings, but now that they're heading to the Bronze, will Tara see evil Willow in action, and if so, will she still be able to see 'her Willow' in there? I love how you're pacing this though, and the hot sex is helping me be patient for the eventual showdown. :-D

-Cam

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:17 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I find it interesting how you captured the way Buffy, Xander and Giles underestimate Vamp Willow. The woman is brilliant and yet they seem shocked that she's always a step ahead of them, thus far anyway. Anya seems to be the most aware of what an intellect like Willow's is capable of without a conscience to keep her behavior in check.

It used to irk me on the show that they treated their "big gun" like an idiot so frequently but it plays well in this setting.

VW seems less human as you get further into the story. I'm finding the personality changes in her and Tara both to be most interesting.[hr]

I know there's a Hell, I work in retail.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:56 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

terra, terra, terra. every update seems to require a cold shower afterwards. whew. the relationship between tara and vw is just so primal, it's knocks out all of tara's better judgement. it's animalistic. and so f'in hot! but the scoobies aren't going to get it. they're going to think she's hanging on to whatever is left of her willow, but it seems like she's really in it for the vw.

i'm glad she only froze dawn... that kid makes a funny little mannequin. like cam, i'm trying to be patient for the showdown. i just want some resolution. but in the meantime i'm perfectly content with some smutty goodness. particularly when there's a tough tara involved.

brandy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:57 am 
5. Willowhand

Woohoo! That was some hotness right there. Something nice to think about while I'm taking my finals...THANK YOU!! Hope I'll be able to concentrate now!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:59 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

terra, have to say that tara's thoughts of eternity there at the end have me worried. until now, i expected tara to find some soul smacking spell and whack willow with it, but eternity, that's pretty much vamp code for bite me baby, right? so here's my convoluted plan: ensoul vw, turn tara, ensoul tara, two pale vamp witches live happily ever after. or something like that.
got major giggles from the tableau of mid-step dawn being watered by clem and dripping on spike. i can 100% visualize that and it completely cracks me up.
wasn't expecting the "i love you"'s and esp. for willow to go first. every update i think you've ratcheted up the tension, and then each time you take it up another notch. something's got to give i tell you!~mary

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:53 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I always though Willow was a smartipants, as vamp that foxie brain of hers is too much for the scoobies.
Tara though, is another matter. Wow for her.
Maybe if I was Tara I would think the same as her...Willow, vampWillow, it doesn't matter I want a Willow too.

:bounce great work again, keep it up

Post subject: Feedback Replies for Ch 11
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:59 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Kendahl897 – Thank you sweetie and welcome to the Kitten Board!

Safuega – It’s ok, I understand about RL. I’m just glad you’re here now and enjoying the story. In this story I like to think of Vamp Willow as having both characteristics of a Vampire as well as her human self. Now the evil is a different can of worms, she is very evil. Yet she has feelings and love for Tara as did her human self. The animal that is Vamp Willow is emotionally convoluted. This is one reason Tara has so much internal turmoil. She recognizes her Willow but is constantly reminded of the evilness in her lover.

Watson – Heya! (Waves like Granny Clampet). Brilliant is overkill don’t cha think? But, thank you anyway. Willow telling Tara she loved her was just, right, for this scene to me. She does love Tara no doubt. As far as Tara’s internal conflict, I believe it is on the back burner for now because she has a plan of action to “save” Willow (see next chapter). Willow/Vamp Willow, each comes and goes, you could say they are a chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream cone. War is on the horizon, but first a few more interesting developments.

Justskipit - *Swoons* Thank you for stopping by…Elvis! ****Hey! Look!!! Over here!!! IT”S ELVIS IN MY THREAD!!!***** Ok, enough of the silliness. Yes, Vamp Willow loves Tara very much. She’s just not at all crazy about her pet being good. Here’s the tricky part, I think this is where the real Willow that is subdued comes into play, she doesn’t want to turn Tara. Yet. Vamp Willow is truly unique; she is intelligent and has all that witchy mojo to boot. The battles ahead will tough for Willow, both internally and externally. Thanks, Elvis.

ShyTemptress - Welcome back! I hope you get you computer fixed real soon so you can keep up with all the stories on the Kitten Board. I know you miss it. I was wondering why I haven’t seen you in chat lately. I’m sure you’ll be first in line on several threads once you get the PC humming again. Thanks Kristen!

tarawhipped:lmao
Quote:
"abduct/kill/or have your witchy way with me" sign around her neck.
That is so true, but it happens. These guys are gonna showdown, eventually, I just have to make sure everything is in its place. I hope my action writing skills don’t fail me. Wait? What action writing skills? Willow’s trust of Tara will definitely be tested in the next few chapters, not this one but you’ll see what I mean . Did someone say SMUT? *dodges Cam running to DCP* Thank you very much Cam.

Maccoda – Vamp Willow is certainly not one to be underestimated (neither is Willow for that matter). She is astute, she knows very well what is going on and is many steps ahead of those seeking her, excluding those things unseen by our masterful Willow. It would take the one closest too her to actually undermine her. She has a plan, but I’m not saying it’s infallible.

KtV – Has there been that much smut? Every chapter? Well, anyway, I think you are right about the scoobs not getting the dynamic between Tara and Vamp Willow. Things will be very intense when they all get in the same room. Apparently this showdown is something that a lot of the readers are looking forward too. I hope I don’t disappoint. Btw, tough Tara returns in Ch 13. Thank you for your feedback Brandy.

stillrunning – Hehehe. I hope I didn’t disrupt your finals. Please tell me you did well on the tests? I’m glad you liked.

meretricious – Very keen of you to pick up on that last line. It is a mountain, not a mole hill. And if you don’t stop hypothesizing I’m gonna hafta ban you from feedback! *Lowers voice* However, I would be muchly indebted it you’d continue to beta. I’m so glad you found the Clem/Spike/Dawn scene funny. I was trying for humor but I don’t know that I pulled it off completely. Thank you Mary for all that you do.

viximon – Vamp Will is a sexy one, how can you blame Tara for wanting to be with her? She’s all evil and devious, gotta love her! Her human smarts followed her into the vampire world. She is a force to be reckoned with. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks everyone for reading!

terra

Post subject: CHAPTER 12
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.
Rating: NC-17 (WARNING!) Mild BDSM
Spoilers: Season 6
Pairings: VW/T
Genre: Alternate Universe
Distribution: Ask first, thanks.
Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara 'hostage', they are hiding out from the Scoobies. This chapter - The Council rep arrives, The Bronze is bad and Tara gets some time alone.

CHAPTER 12

When the knock at the door came Dawn was more cautious this time, “Who is it?” she yelled. Even though it was daylight she wasn’t taking any chances.

“Edna McPherson, Rupert Giles is expecting me,” a woman’s voice with a British accent came from the other side.

Dawn peeked through the window and ogled the Watchers’ representative. The woman was in a fitted tweed dress suit looking like Giles’ long lost fraternal twin. She had dark brown hair pulled up into a tight bun. Held to her chest were a clipboard and stack of files, to her side a leather brief case rested on the porch. The woman adjusted her glasses with a single finger before removing them to inspect the lenses. Not completely convinced and still a little gun shy from last night the teenager replied, “Just a minute.”

Dawn turned screaming, “Giles,” to find the watcher standing in her face. Looking rather perturbed the man took his glasses off to clean them and cordially thanked the girl. He grasped the knob of the front door and twisted, “come in Edna, it’s so good to see you again.”

“Indeed it is, thank you Rupert,” she replied while stepping inside.

Giles directed her to the living room then gestured for Dawn to get the others. The lady watcher came to rest in front of the couch and began to remove her jacket. Giles, always the gentleman, moved to take the woman’s coat, “Thank you very much for coming Edna. I’m sure you’ve been briefed about the situation.”

“Yes, yes I have, it seems this vampire, the magically inclined vampire, was also a friend of yours and your Slayer.”

Giles affirmed, “Yes she was. Willow was our friend as well as an integral part of our team.” He knew that Edna was aware that civilians helped him and his slayer fighting the forces of evil. Everyone at the council knew.

Buffy and Dawn, followed by Anya and Xander, entered and took seats around the room.

“Edna, I’d like you to meet the Slayer, Buffy, her sister, Dawn, our friend Xander and his girlfriend Anya.” Giles pointed to every Scooby as he introduced them. The lady watcher nodded at each as he called their names.

Buffy spoke first, “So, what’s the plan Edna?”

“Well, um, I don’t have a complete plan thought out yet but-”

Buffy cut her off, “let me put it this way, what can you do to help me kill this vampire?”

Edna shifted in her seat, looked at Giles and cleared her throat, “You may or may not be aware that I have been trained thoroughly in the black arts. I have also had several field encounters with vampires possessing magical power, although none of them have been quite as advanced as your friend.” The slayer stared at her as if she weren’t impressed by her resume.

The woman continued, “In the realm of witchcraft, the magics can be channeled from one witch to another. I have on a few occasions used this channeled magic to weaken the vampire while someone detains or kills said vampire. This is what I’d like to do with Willow.”

“So, you’re gonna hold her while I beat her up?” Buffy perked an eyebrow.

Xander threw in, “Sounds kinda like the school playground to me.” Playing of the odd looks he received from the room, “well, my experiences at the school playground anyway.”

Edna shook her head and answered, “Yes Buffy, you are correct. I will bind her powers while you kill her.”

Kill resounded in the ears of all the Scoobies. They looked at one another with sadness and pain. They knew any remnants of their friend were about to be eliminated for good.

She had not taken my power and she had not chained me last night. My lover took me to bed and snuggled onto my shoulder to fall fast asleep. She was so precious when she slept. I gazed over her face with heavy lidded eyes and thought of less precious things, things naughtier in nature. Oh, the things that she did to me, the things that she brought out in me, the things she made me think of doing to her. I was addicted to her, I was mesmerized by her, and I was in love with her. After she had taken me against the wall and on the couch, she took me against the bar and on the floor before carrying me to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep from our exhausting activities.

Willow was usually awake before me, so it was very odd to lie here holding her. It was nice though to watch her sleep and take in the morn…I mean afternoon. I could see the rays of light beaming against the back wall. We were, of course, shrouded from the sun, by a single wall that partitioned off the bed. I so hoped that I would get a chance to be alone today. Maybe she would have things to discuss with the boys.

I really needed to study the spell books I had brought from home. I had to research what I was going to do about Willow. I couldn’t change the fact that she was dead, nor would I mess with that kind of dark magic. Furthermore, I did not want to curse my lover with a soul and the stipulation that one moment of happiness would make her evil again like Angel. I wanted to give her soul back, to give her a conscious, so she wouldn’t kill. Even though she’d still be dead and would need blood to feed, she wouldn’t be evil. She and I could deal with the other things as we always did. And, as far as the unbelievably hot sex we’d been having, I think I could bring it out in my Willow. Just the thought of her cute little face when she saw me wearing a strap-on would be priceless.

I knew it would be a tough task, but I needed to keep her from draining my power again. I wondered how much power I had regained today. I could tell that it was weak, but I tried anyway to light a candle that sat on a table across the room. I whispered the spell under my breath and watched the flame appear. I breathed a deep sigh of relief and checked to make sure Willow was still sleeping. It was still there, my magic was still there. Barely, but it gave me hope that it would grow stronger in time. I extinguished the candle with a quick whisper and smiled to myself. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

The sound of glass shattering startled me out of my musings and brought Willow straight out of bed. She could do nothing but stand behind the partition, the sun would surely burn her up if she moved into the other part of the loft. I pulled the sheet around me and scrambled out of bed. She may not have been able to see our attacker but I could…it was Buffy.

The slayer rushed across the hardwood floor towards me. “Tara! Where is she? Are you okay?” Buffy yelled.

My eyes shot to Willow, her face was red with anger.

“Buffy wait, let me explain,” I tried to stop her.

“No time to explain Tara, you’re clearly blinded by your love.” The slayer protested as she rounded the wall.

“You’re gonna pay for this Slayer,” Willow snarled and threw her hand out to cast a spell. I cringed, but nothing happened. She threw her hand out again, but still nothing. She had no power. Willow had no magic.

“What a way to go Will, in your birthday suit,” Buffy cracked as she leapt at the vampire.

“Nooooooo,” I screamed “don’t hurt her Buffy.”

The slayer shoved Willow to the bed with no difficulty; her strength was gone as well. Buffy wasted little time in planting her wooden stake deep in the heart of my lover.

I scrambled to the bed, clawing at the dust covered sheets, and sobbed, “noooooooo.”

“Kitten, kitten, you’re dreaming again.” I heard her angelic voice and opened my eyes. Tears gushed forth as I clung to her.

“You, , Buffy, , oh baby, ” she enveloped me into her arms and showered my face with tender kisses.

“Shhh, kitten, shhhh, I’m here, everything’s ok. The slayer is nowhere near here and if she were, she wouldn’t be able to get in.” She reassured me.

“I thought you were gone, oh Willow, I can’t stand the thought of not having you.” I expelled in desperation.

She stroked my hair, “you will always have me baby, always.”

“Woooo hooooooo, let’s party,” Frank yelled from the balcony of the Bronze. He threw back a mug of beer and gulped while the excess streamed down either side of his cheeks.

“Shut up Frank! And get down here and help me straighten up the place before the boss gets here,” Ted ordered his little brother.

The chubby vamp threw his hands out and shrugged, “What? I’m just practicing for later.” He walked over to one of the cages hanging from the ceiling and poked at the human hostage inside.

“Why don’t you practice hauling some of these bodies out back?” The taller vamp pointed to the victims on the pool table.

Not even looking at Ted he replied, “Fine, I’ll be down in a minute.” He broke into his vamp face and continued to taunt his captive.

“Why don’t you make that now?” Willow commanded as she strutted in dressed in full black leather attire.

The plump vamp jumped at the sound of his master’s voice, “y-yes ma’am,” he stumbled clumsily down the stairs, huffing and puffing.

“I like what you’ve done with the place,” she passed by Ted who was on his knees in servitude and patted his head.

“Thank you ma’am.”

Frank scuffled over to bow before Willow. She looked at his blood stained shirt and tilted up his chin, “Fully belly my boy?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Save some for mom?”

“Yes ma’am,” he pointed to the cages above that held their captives.

“Good boy,” she commended as she stalked to the flight of steps.

It had been days since I had been alone. When Willow left the loft to go to the Bronze she recast her protection spell, sealing me in. She told me through the barrier that no one could enter or exit except for her. I smiled contentedly. I wasn’t going anywhere anyway.

I sat on the couch and ate what I could find in the kitchen area that wasn’t spoiled. Not knowing when she would return, I spread one of the spell books across my lap and read as fast as I could while I ate. I searched for soul restoration spells for the undead as well as the living; I could alter them if I had to. I sped through the first book with no luck, but half way through the second I found one I thought I could rework. I scurried about the loft looking for stationery. I found a notepad on the table by the tall windows in the front and scribbled down the spell, including my proposed alterations. I hastily gathered up the spell books and put them back where she had left them. I went back to the couch and proceeded to memorize the spell. I would burn the note when I had it stored to memory so she wouldn’t find it. Unfortunately, I found myself with two main obstacles, first - obtaining the necessary ingredients, and second - regaining my power.

The constant sound of the clock ticking on the wall reminded me of how little time I had to commit to memory the spell I had planned for my lover. I closed my eyes and repeated the lines over and over. I prayed to the Goddesses for the strength to perform the magics to come. Finally, sure of my ability to remember the text, I lit a candle and stuck the piece of paper into its flame. I watched the orange flame catch hold and flare up high. The words inscribed faded to charcoal as the smoke billowed upwards. I sat the cindered paper on a nearby incense tray and broke it to tiny bits, camouflaging it with the ashes of the burned aroma sticks. I set about the loft lighting other candles and incense to hide the smell of burnt paper.

I paused before the windows that faced Main Street. I could see the people toddling about, in and out of the cinema and coffee shop. I missed my freedom and pondered how the spell I was going to do would affect it forever. Sacrifices, isn’t that what relationships were about? I finished illuminating the loft in candlelight and returned to the couch.

No more than twenty minutes had transpired and I heard footsteps on the stairs. “Kitten, oh Kitten, I’m home,” the sound of my lover’s voice wafted up the stairwell.

I sat with my back to her on the couch. Her footsteps tapped on the floor like a big cat prowling. I could tell she had eaten, and now she wanted dessert. When her footsteps stopped I felt her hands on my shoulders. She began to softly massage them, “miss me Pet?”

“Always,” I replied as I stood.

Her sparkling green eyes grew wide in shock when I turned fully to face her.

“My turn,” I simply said with a steamy gaze.

TBC

Last edited by terra21 on Wed May 18, 2005 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:17 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

woot! (*Car impression*)

I got first post (*more Car impression*)

I'll have to come back to leave comments later, cos I'm still processing VW staked by Buffy. I know it's a dream .. but still, the scary image.

ETA: Okay, it is later, and I'm still processing that image. Nevertheless, I can now look clearer at the other parts of the update.

Quote:
Buffy cut her off, “let me put it this way, what can you do to help me kill this vampire?"
Kill resounded in the ears of all the Scoobies. They looked at one another with sadness and pain. They knew any remnants of their friend were about to be eliminated for go

I wonder if the reason behind Buffy's single-mindedness is guilt. Of not protecting her best friend, of letting Willow become the evil fiend that she is. Even if Tara succeeds in the soul restoration spell, how much of the old Will will Buffy see in the new Will? I have a feeling she won't be able to see beyond the demon.

And Tara's dream, nightmare. You were so sneaky! I didn't know where the reality suddenly became nightmare. Tara researching spells, wanting her power back and lighting the candle was so real, and then the source of her nightmare, that there is only so much power shared between her and Willow, that powerful and powerless is such a fine line.

You've set things up very nicely, great stuff, T :clap.

Last edited by watty on Thu May 19, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:52 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Ooo, Very good. Nice to see Tara doing some scheming of her own. Quite the turn of events (maybe you should post the next update in the challenge :rofl). I like it very much.

Elvis

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:00 am 
5. Willowhand

OK firstly, I did wonderfully decent on my finals...I didn't flunk anything so YAY for me!

Secondly, kick ass update as always. Tara having some sort of prophetic dream there...and then of COURSE the end with a turned on Tara is just cooooooool:) Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:53 am 
2. Floating Rose

Okay I guess I can handle 4th place.... -pout-

I could kill you for that dream thing. I really really could. I was like what the fuck!?!?! Your a twit!! I actully fell for it. Anyway good update. I'd love to write more but i can't.

MUCH LOVE

Kristen

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I can't help but think about Tara's desire to perform the spell to 'restore' Willow as a betrayal because Willow has no desire to change who/what she has become. I also can't imagine that solving the puzzle that is vampire Willow would be so easily resolved, and don't quite share Tara's hopes that she would be able to have the best of both worlds: her old Willow with the sex drive of her new Willow.

Every time I read one of your updates I end up thinking about the nature of evil. When I read your Vampire Willow, I can't quite bring myself to remember that she is an evil thing. But then I remember that we have not seen her do really terrible things. It's like the violence that she is inflicting is still an abstraction. Just like Tara, I find myself looking the other way when the feedings happen, but I wonder how long this can last when the violence hits home and Buffy comes for Willow.

Thanks for sharing.

Safuega

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:59 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Vampire Willow may not have a desire to change, but if she doesn't, either she or Buffy will end up getting killed. Plus VW does want to deal with the problem of tasting Tara's pure soul.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:00 pm 
5. Willowhand

i am still loving the story!!

i think my heart stopped for a minute when buffy staked vamp willow...but i was so glad that it was a dream..

cant wait for more

Post subject: Feedback replies for Chapter 12
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:50 am 
4. Extra Flamey

watson - Were you and Car separated at birth? Nevermind that, thank you for the feedback buddy. Buffy, IMO, very much so feels guilty for “letting” Willow get bitten. She also still has a soft spot for her best friend. Do dreams come true? Hmm, you might want to read the next chapter to find out… Btw, I hope you have gotten rid of that nasty flu. *Hugs*

JustSkipIt – Elvis! Thanks Debra. I’ll leave the VW in the Fic Challenges to you. Otherwise, I will risk looking like a Yugo against your Benz. (Same destination, same theory, just one is more appealing to the eye than the other.)

stillrunning – Yay for no flunking! Prophetic dream? Close, gotta read this chapter to find out. Me likes turned on Tara too! Thanks sweetie.

ShyTemptress – Dear Kristen, when are you gonna come around again? You know threatening my life and calling me a twit is not very nice. I think you need to be on “Polite” restriction. Thank you for coming by and commenting.

Safuega – Again, this story parallels things in real life that we experience. Is someone a bad person because they do something that you don’t like? Don’t we turn a blind eye to things we just don’t want to see of someone we like and then try to change them? It’s scary to think that I am causing people to ponder evilness. Thank you.

Arielle – VW definitely doesn’t have the desire to change. She is all evil. Her love for Tara is apparent though and that’s all Tara needs to want to change her to not be evil.

Fleiss - Hmm, the name change reminds me of Heidi…Fleiss. Is that the correct spelling? Glad you’re still reading! Thanks Liz.

Thanks,
terra

Post subject: CHAPTER 13
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:53 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.
Rating: NC-17 (WARNING!)
Spoilers: Season 6
Pairings: VW/T
Genre: Alternate Universe
Summary: Vamp Willow has kidnapped Tara and the Scoobs are trying to rescue her. FIGHT!!!!!

WARNING: BDSM!!!!

CHAPTER 13

Her stare was transfixed on my crotch. Her wicked evil grin, to which I was becoming attached, spread across her face.

“Go to the bed and take off your clothes,” I directed her. She complied without objection. I cut my eyes to watch her go, her obedience was arousing. I hoped this would keep her mind occupied until we went to the Bronze. I smiled to myself and followed behind my dutiful vamp. After all I’d get some fringe benefits from these activities.

She stood with her back to me, facing the bed. As she peeled off her leather corset the muscles in her back rippled like waves in a pool. I sharply closed the distance between us and helped her removed the garment. Wrapping my arms around her waist, the cock I had strapped on bumped and rubbed against her ass. She let out a low moan at the contact. Seizing her hands I helped her undo her pants while I nipped and sucked at her shoulders. Her body was cold but mine was on fire. I grazed my knuckles up her rib cage to cup her mounds. Her nipples were already standing at attention. I felt the need to pinch hard, and twist the nubs. Her back arched and her head lolled back onto my shoulder as I gave in to that desire. I relentlessly rolled the tips between my thumb and forefinger. Her loud moans struck deep in the pit of my stomach and I took her entire breasts in my hands to knead them. My hunger to satisfy her took over; I teased her red tips once more before grabbing the waist of her pants and snatching them to the floor.

“On your knees,” I said in a husky, lustful tone that I didn’t know existed until I had met this sexy creature.

She immediately sank down in front of me and leaned forward across the bed with her ass pushed into the air. Tease. It was so perfectly round. I knelt as well, to stroke an open palm across one pale cheek and then the other. I drew back swiftly and slapped hard. To my pleasure, her whimpers indicated she liked my actions. I drew back and smacked the other cheek with as much force as the first strike. She ground her hips into the side of the bed expressing her excitement.

“Do you like being spanked?” I asked as I moved forward on my knees, positioning myself behind her.

“Yesss,” she hissed.

I held the cock in my hand and stroked it back and forth from her clit to her opening. “I bet you’ll like being fucked also.” I sunk the cock into her wet channel and slapped her ass at the same time. I nearly came as I bottomed out the cock and it banged against my own clit.

“Oh yesss, kitten,” she groaned through clenched teeth.

I grabbed her hips, digging my fingers into her flesh, and began driving into her. I didn’t worry about hurting her, she was a vampire, and she was resilient. I pumped hard and fast. In return, she pushed her ass back into me as I thrust into her. My hand came down several times on her toned cheeks as I continued to fuck her, and each slap was answered with a squeal of pleasure. Within minutes she was shaking under me.

“I’m coming kitten, I’m co-m-ing” her voice cracked. I drove harder into her until she collapsed. She lay still on the bed before me. Her red hair was tousled and covering her face.

I took special care in sliding the cock from her, easing back slowly until it fell from her opening. I heard her faintly whimper at the loss. Sitting back on my heels I removed the harness and sat it aside. I directed my attention back to my lover who still lay motionless across the bed; her fingers clutched the sheets so tightly her knuckles were white. I stood, and then lay across the bed placing my head next to hers. “Baby,” I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek lightly while stroking the errant hairs from her face, “are you okay?”

“I like it when kitten gets large with the butch.” She chuckled lightly and I followed suit. Her emerald green eyes opened and fixated on mine. She released her grip on the sheets and crawled onto the bed. Before I grasped fully what was happening, she had buried her head between my legs and was lapping at a feverish pace.

Jolts of pleasure shot from every part of my body to my core. I clutched double handfuls of her flamey red hair and let her work my folds as she desired. Over and over the tip of her tongue dragged across my sensitive bundle of nerves. Writhing to her rhythm, my breath caught, my eyes flew open and I leaned up to see a blinding light shoot from my center into her mouth. I came so hard. I was shocked and amazed to realize she was sucking my mystical powers along with my juices. The loss was surmounted by bliss as I fell back against the pillows in a daze.

“Got everything we need Edna?” Buffy asked.

The lady watcher remarked without hesitation, “absolutely.”

“Where’s Spike?” Giles asked.

Buffy shrugged, “I went by his crypt and he wasn’t there.”

“Temperamental little cuss isn’t he?” Anya remarked.

“We’ll be fine without him, let’s go,” the blonde assured.

The slayer and her crew exited the Magic Box armed for battle; Giles with a crossbow, Xander with an axe, Anya with a machete, Edna with her spell book and Buffy with Mr. Pointy. The group marched down Main Street towards The Bronze.

I slowly put on the white evening gown Willow had laid out for me and watched as she slid on her leather boots, zipping them closed. She was up immediately and swaying across the room, I turned my back to her and pulled my hair to the side for her to zip my dress.

“You look lovely my pet. I’ve always loved you in formal attire.” She said in a sultry voice and then started kissing my neck.

I stepped forward out of her grasp, “we’ll be late if you start that again,” I warned.

“I would be tardy any day if it meant I would show up with the taste on you on my lips,” her seduction continued. My center twitched on the word taste. I loved the dirty mind of this vampire. I would miss it.

The scoobies assembled outside of The Bronze and out of sight of Willow’s flunkies.

“Does everyone know what to do?” Buffy asked the others. Nods all around confirmed their understanding of the plan.

Anya and Xander would go in first to draw the attention of Willow and her vamps. Edna would slip in during the distraction and find a place unseen to the vampires and commence the spell. Lastly, Giles and Buffy would enter. On the signal from Edna, Buffy would attack while Giles moved Tara to safety.

It was a simple plan.

Willow took my hand as we walked down Main Street. She oddly gawked at the people strolling down the sidewalk. She studied them as if they were creatures in which she had nothing in common. Nothing but the shell, I noted. I had come to terms with the fact that, if anything, the only thing left of *my* Willow was the love she had for me.

Ted greeted us at the door of The Bronze and showed us to the couches where he had organized dinner on the tables before them. Willow sat first and then guided me down closely beside her. She picked up the goblet filled with red liquid first and ingested it with complete control save her bumpy forehead. In turn, I picked aimlessly at the vegetables on the plate in front of me. I noticed her forehead recede to normal as she licked her lips and sat the glass back down on the table.

The sound of a broken drum beat followed by the deep chords of a guitar being plucked filled the bar. I followed the gaze of my lover to the two man band on the stage. The singer of The Black Keys stepped forward to the microphone as the music evolved into a bluesy rhythm. The husky voice of the man boiled from the speakers as he sang “When the Lights Go Out.”

My attention was swiftly brought to Frank near the front entrance as he spoke loudly, “well you’re some brave ones aren’t you? Lookey here boys at who came to see us.” Anya and Xander stood before him searching the room. My heart leapt, I wanted to run to them and hug them. I wanted to run to them and force them out the door away from the imminent danger they were obviously putting themselves in for me.

A low growl emitted from Willow and I turned to look at her. Her eyes squinted to slim slits. I looked back to my friends, they had spotted us and were coming our way. Willow waved Frank and the other vamps away as they tried to stop the couple. She wanted them to approach.

“Come to join our party?” My lover asked them.

“Wouldn’t miss it Will,” Xander replied smartly.

“Tara, are you okay?” Anya blurted. I nodded yes then lowered my eyes to my lap.

“My pet is very well taken care of,” Willow sneered as she rubbed my inner thigh just above my knee. She remained calm and collected regardless of how suspicious the next thing she said sounded. “Now, where’s that pesky slayer? I know she hasn’t let you come here alone.”

As if on cue, Buffy burst in the back entrance with Giles on her heels and took a defensive stance, “What’s this Will? You couldn’t call and invite your best friend to your party?”

Willow was hastily on her feet and I followed. She promptly reached across my body to tuck me behind her. Ted and Frank merged in from the sides to flank their boss.

I tensed as Willow nodded to the vamps nearest Buffy indicating for them to attack. Buffy rolled onto a nearby pool table throwing sequential kicks to the chests of both vampires. One vampire landed against the cigarette machine and Giles fired his crossbow, hitting the monster square in the chest. Buffy attacked the other vamp and sent Mr. Pointy through his the dead heart. I released a short sigh of relief.

Thankfully, Xander and Anya quickly retreated away from us, towards Giles. However, they weren’t out of harms way yet.

Buffy snapped back into position after laying waste to her vamp and retorted to my lover, “Gonna have to do better than that Will.”

I looked to Willow as she growled and lowered her head; releasing the demon from within she shook her red locks from side to side. “I can do plenty better; you all know that to be a fact,” her yellow eyes flashed piercingly at my ‘would be’ rescuers.

Sensing the impending battle against the slayer many vampires flocked out through the exits. Willow paid them no attention, her focus was solely upon the slayer. My love was left with Frank, Ted, and a handful of others to defend her recent claim. Willow began to converge on Buffy and the remaining vamps trailed their leader. My heart raced. Things were happening so quickly. I feared for the safety of all my friends as well as my lover. I had to stop this, I had to do something.

“B-buffy, d-don’t kill her,” I screamed. Buffy never looked at me, she remained focused on her attackers. She pounded punches and kicks into two more vampires. Xannder and Anya stepped in to deal with the surplus.

The fight was on.

Willow stomped in behind her cohorts to meet Buffy face to face, “I’ve waited a lifetime to do this.” Buffy was on the rebound from another vamp, Willow swung and landed a punch to her jaw. “No, Willow, don’t!” I screamed again, my voice falling on deaf ears. My friend reeled backwards several steps, jolting to a stop when her lower back hit a pool table.

I noticed Giles rushing towards me from the left, “come Tara, we must get you to safety.” I shook my head frantically. My lover’s keen senses caught his actions, while Buffy recovered from the blow she had received. Willow turned towards us just as he grabbed hold of my wrist. Her eyes went from yellow to black and calling from her evil cauldron of spells she whispered a chant that was barely audible. Giles never flinched, confusing me. I looked to him then back to her, I waited for the light, the dust, the wind, or whatever she had summoned yet nothing happened. Remembering my dream my eyes grew wide, “n-no, no” I shook my head. Buffy came from behind my lover to tackle her, the spell never came.

Giles tightened his grip on me and pulled, “let’s go Tara, now!”

“I-I c-can’t,” I struggled frantically against him.

Buffy had turned Willow over and was pummeling her face. Blood began to seep from my sweetheart’s mouth and nose. Buffy reached for her stake and drew back. “Noooo,” I fought harder against Giles, I had to get to my lover, but then Ted, faithful Ted, came to her rescue. He kicked Buffy from his sire and kept her at bay long enough for Willow to recover her senses. She was badly beaten and once on her feet she swayed as if drunk. Yet, she still attacked her former best friend. “What have you done to my powers? You bitch!”

What had they done with Willow’s power? My mind raced again. I knew they’d find a way, they, rather *we* always did.

I checked Xander and Anya. They were holding their own against the minions near the dance floor. I looked back to Willow and Buffy, who continued to batter one another. Just as Ted and Frank had circled in to attack Buffy as well, Spike was there. He rushed from the back entrance to help Buffy once again. He swiveled low to knock the chubby Frank to the floor. On his rise he double punched Ted in the chin. Frank rolled to his side and attempted to stand but Spike popped him with a stake.

Buffy was getting the best of Willow again. She was a much more skilled fighter and even with her vampire strength, my lover was no a match for the slayer without her magical powers. Buffy continued to beat and kick Willow, who was struggling to stay afoot with blood streaming down her face now.

Buffy was going to kill her. She was really going to kill Willow.

“Goddess, please, stop it!” I broke free from Giles and ran towards Willow only for Spike to step into my path, “it’s got to be done love,” he held me back. I looked to the others, pleading for them to stop.

It was Xander who registered my pain and anguish. He looked to the stairwell. Underneath was a woman with a spell book. Her lips moved in time. It hit me. They were binding her powers. With the love of a lifelong best friend showing on his face, he ran to the woman and snatched the book.

Ted once again managed to free Willow from her relentless beating. He slung Buffy forcefully into the wall. She slid down to her knees and with eyes as big as saucers, she began to cry. I was able to get away from Spike; he loosened his grip when he saw Buffy in shambles. I knelt beside my lover. Her beautiful human face was battered and bruised, I could barely see her green eye’s under her swollen lids.

I leaned to her ear and held her hand, “Willow, I will take care of you, I will. I love you. I love you. I love you.” I repeated in succession. “Please baby, let me help you, please,” there was only one thing to do, “baby…channel me your power,” I whispered in her ear. She gripped my hand tight with what strength she had left. Her eyes opened enough for me to see the intense love she had for me. My heart swelled. Her lips began to move slowly and I leaned closer, she was trying to tell me something, “what baby?” Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, the light, and the power. My head reared back, my chest heaved forward, and she gave me everything she had. Her magic funneled into my pores and coursed through my veins like hot molten lava. She trusted me, she trusted me.

At first I couldn’t control the high, my head rolled on my shoulders, and my body wavered. Ted came to me; he pressed a hand to my back to steady me. I looked back to my lover and she had lost consciousness. The next movement I saw was the lady from under the stairwell coming towards me, yelling at me indignantly. I put a hand up and cast, the woman stumbled backwards onto one of the couches. I had the power. I had mine and Willow’s.

Buffy sat curled and crying. The others were dumbfounded. They didn’t dare move forward, they knew I’d protect myself as well as Willow. It only took the one simple display.

“Carry her,” I directed Ted. He gathered Willow in his arms promptly. We stood and retreated through the back exit.

TBC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:17 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey! I haven't exactly read this yet i just wanted to be first again!

-goes off to read-

-comes back from reading-

Wow, I don't know what to say terra. For like the first time you have my completely silent... Well, more or less, I mean I'm typing aren't i? Well, my brain just left so I'm writing on auto-pilot.

Hasta...

Thanks for updating

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:17 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Quote:
“On your knees,” I said in a husky, lustful tone that I didn’t know existed until I had met this sexy creature.

oooh, i knew it was going to be fun as soon as i read that!! didn't we talk about this very scene a couple of weeks ago?? you know how i love it when tara's "large with the butch".... thanks for the delectable smut terra, it hit the spot! :kiss

now, what happened to the spell tara was memorizing to fix willow?? she was memorizing a spell at some point, right? i'm not making that up, am i? you'd think that with willow all wiped out and the lady there to bind her powers that it'd be the perfect chance for tara to bust that spell out. what gives?

back to waiting patiently...
brandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

WOW!!!
loved the update!
more soon!

and ya you splled it right, and it should remind you of Heidi, thats where i got it from :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:41 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

For some reason I read the update and the first word that springs to mind is "Loyalty". I know, there's hot D/s action, Scooby planning and a realistic / easy to follow fight scene, and all I can think of is loyalty?

This is the episode where we know where each person's loyalties are laid bare. Tara is with Willow now, there is no doubt. Buffy and Giles are all business, intent on the mission of destroying the vampire. Spike only cares about Buffy and what she does. But it's Xander, it's always Xander isn't it. He never gets the credit, but his action, in snatching away Edna's book, is very telling. May be he is the catalyst that can bring the impassé to an end.

Now if only it were that simple. I don't see either Buffy or Willow willing to back down, the confrontation won't end. And you're gonna tease us with more angst aren't you, cos you're such a tease :-D !

And, welcome back to PoC! I'm glad you got over the block. Nice work on Cotton Fields BTW.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:15 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey Terra :)

YAY for Xander!! :bounce And also: Go Tara! :party Go Willow! :dance

Am I insane if I'm totally biased, and therefore don't really care who Willow kills? :p Cos I'm pretty much rooting for her. Vamps are bad, sure, but VampWillow can kill just about anyone in my book :laugh and I'll root for her. Strangeness lol.

Xander's the bestest best friend ever for taking away Edna's book! :bounce Hmmph, trying to bind Willow's powers - grrr. :happy I don't like her. :stop She's like a typical Watcher; thinking everything's black and white. *mumbles*

I loved that Willow actually trusted Tara enough to give her all the power. And that Tara protected Willow; though that wasn't a surprise, but still. And heehee that the gang saw Tara protecting Willow, :smug and not wanting to be "saved" as they thought she would. *snickers* :p

Great fic Terra! :bounce

Liv

Everything is relative. - Einstein (Except for ”absolute truths”)

Avi made by gingerafros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:43 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Freakin' sweet! So maybe now she has the power to give Willow a soul and all?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:48 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

"it was a simple plan", yep, pretty much means the fits gonna hit the shan, doesn't it? love the immediacy of the fight sequence as it was shown thru tara's eyes, can easily picture her being restrained by giles as she watches people she loves trying to destroy each other. not sure why, but the whole fight had something of a western feel for me, not just cause they were bustin up a saloon, i think it's more to do with "good" vs. "evil" and how singleminded buffy and willow are. also, your descriptions were so natural, could easily see the last act taking place in slo mo, esp. when tara, ted and willow exit, could almost hear spurs on tara's heels and wouldn't have shocked me if one of car's damn tumbleweeds had rolled by. i know, it's not actually a western, i'm having a moment. guess what i'm searching for here is epic, it was an epic fight scene.
and then of course there was the smut :), the sacrifices tara has to make to distract her vampire, poor girl.
can't wait to see where you take this, tara's got willow's trust and all of the power, and she's clearly determined to do what's best for everyone, and she's still got that spell in her proverbial back pocket. yep, more tension fixin' to come, i'm thinkin'. ~mary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:21 am 
5. Willowhand

Wow that was just....HOTT!!
And exciting!!
And HOT!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:45 am 
3. Flaming O

I missed an update of this!! Maybe I need to schedule more consistent time with the KB.

Its just getting more intense. I wonder what the scoobies think of Tara helping Willow. I also wonder what the effect will be on Willow by taking so much of Tara's magic. It can't be good for her evil self as Tara is all white magic right?

The writing of the fight at the Bronze was well done. It felt tense and big, without being overdone.

cooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:02 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Sorry I'm a little late but what an update! What a stunning fight scene...described wonderfully. I like how the trust and power Willow gave Tara in the bedroom now has extended to life and death (or is it undeath?) situations. Eagerly awaiting the next bit. Thanks so much for the well-written progression. Kudos.

~Cyd

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next