The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 6
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:57 pm 
As always, wonderful update. It's interesting watching the development of the relationship between Vamp Willow and Tara, or whatever you would call it that's between them. Can't wait for more!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:39 pm 
oh oh oh! hurry up and get your lesbian buttoxs' in the cabin:eatme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:26 pm 
ah, the old silence of the lambs kicking in the wrong door misdirection, sneaky. so the confronting is on hold for a bit. i can't quite see the quiet on the beach keeping vamp willow entirely occupied, also seems like a pretty vulnerable location when buffy does track them down. meanwhile, though, should be plenty of time for vw and tara to start bonding. are tara's chains pretty at all, or just functional? ~mary

hey girl, get on the dance floor
rip it up girl
that's what it's there for~razorlight

Post subject: ch 6
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:11 pm 
great update

cant wait for the next chapter though!

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...

Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice - CHAPTER 6
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:22 pm 
Terra

I loved the image of Tara in the mirror... Woo hot stuff ! The way Vamp Willow explains what feels right... Tara with her, draining the couple on the beach, and sex until all she could do is call her name :D ... very clear in what feels right.. gotta love that. I can't believe you left us there.. unfulfilled... tease !

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:02 am 
Damn I love this story.

I think it's all the tension. The way you write what's building between the girls is almost tangible. Which makes it both delicious and excrutiating.

You are so evil.

Please don't change.

:fit Michaela

"No dancing naked, huh? Sigh. It just won't be the same." - Willow

"That's all right, we can save it for later." - Tara

(Wilderness Part 1 by Amber Benson & Christopher Golden)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:24 am 
I'm still uncomfortable with Vamp Willow and her intentions for Tara. I've read a lot of vamped fics but this is the first one where I explicitly don't trust VW, usually I will grow to trust her or at least understand where she's coming from, but for now, I don't have that understanding, not yet. She's still an enigma, one I want to know more about.

What I don't trust her for, I don't know, it's pretty clear she's not going to turn Tara (yet anyway) but she is still capable of hurting Tara's gentle soul. I just don't quite like the unpredictability of chains then shawl around the shoulders, berating Tara for not respecting her then engaging in kissage, the unpredictable turn of affairs that keep Tara on her feet. If there's any part of old Willow left, she'd treasure Tara more.

Quote:
“You loved her, I know, she loved you, I can feel it.”

A bit discerning for VW to be referring to W in the third person, I was hoping she'd come to terms that they are the same person. Or perhaps that is not the case.

There's still much confusion about their "relationship":
Quote:
It felt so good, so right, but so wrong ... but it was 'Willowy Wrongness.'
That sums it up so well. Hopefully Tara can come to terms soon, and make her place as an equal in the relationship.

BTW, I forgot to thank you for visiting the website, you spent 2 hours there! Wow. It's my little private quiet garden, I'm glad you found it to your liking.

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:17 am 
uaahh:luv so perfect :drool Its good see how Tara begin to left herself go. Lovely lovely chap.

AuuhhaaaUuUUuuuuuuh (wolfy song):luv2 Love is love no matter what the persons are. And Willow (or vampWillow) and Tara definitively LOVE each other:kiss2

hope Buffy and the Scoobies don't, so don't put their paws between T/W and spoil the fun :no

Continue soon ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:06 pm 
You've really left me hanging there....

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:18 pm 
oh, this looks great. When do you think we'll get more?

Luna of Wyrdx3 It's gotta be Fate.

Post subject: FEEDBACK replies
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:31 pm 
Thanks everybody for reading.

Spikeizmine87 – Rose, thank you so much for continuing to read. I’m glad your in a good mood again too..

ShyTemptress - Never settle for second! I hope Chapter 7 clears up your, um, blue balls for lack of a better term. Hasta chica? Thanks Kristen.

stillrunning - Thank you for your sweet comments.

xonethousandtears08x - I laughed out loud when I read ‘buttoxs.’ Too funny!

meretricious – If you’d like Tara’s chains to be pink or yellow then so be it, but they are still chains and are performing the specific function of binding Tara and her mad magick abilities. I totally forgot about the Silence of the Lambs scene. Confrontations will come, don’t worry your violent little heart.

LizPuRR – My little dedicated feedbacker. Thanks.

behindhereyes - Kim, have you ever been chained up in front of a mirror? Ok maybe that’s a little personal. Well? Ok just kidding. I am not a tease* *See next chapter.

tarasgirl2 – I know this story has a lot of tension and somber tones but I’m trying to really take into account the mood if Willow were really dead and Tara held hostage, plus all that Sci Fi crap that really doesn’t happen in the real world. I am not evil* *See next chapter.

hidden watson - Trust issues, don’t we all have them? I hope Willow’s intentions become more clear as the story progresses. Actually I know they will. Thanks for the feedback.

Viximon - Thank you, I’ll try to hold off on the Scooby interruptus as long as possible.

Tempest Duer – TD you’ve been hanging for 7 days, I’m sorry, here’s another chapter, get down from there.

Luna Wyrd - Ask and you shall receive. Thanks for you comments.

Edited by: terra21 at: 2/9/05 2:26 pm

Post subject: CHAPTER 7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:36 pm 
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Rating: NC-17 (WARNING!)

Spoilers: Season 6

Pairings: VW/T

Genre: Alternate Universe

Distribution: Ask first, thanks.

Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara hostage, they are hiding out from the Scoobies for the time being, in a lake house outside of Sunnydale. A strange relationship grows between them.

Thoughts in italics

CHAPTER 7

The boys parked outside The Bronze and waited for late night stragglers. They didn’t worry because they already knew where the slayer and her friends were. Plus they had plenty of time to meet their ‘quota’ for the night before daybreak.

Ted was riding shotgun to his bossy younger brother Frank. Attitude wise Ted was more like his dad, but physically Frank favored their dad more. He was smarter than Frank by a long shot but kept mostly to himself as a general rule. His dirty blonde hair was cut short and for the most part he cared more about his appearance as opposed to Frank. He was taller and thinner too, which was a sore point with his ‘chub club’ brother.

Frank on the other hand sat like a lump, hunched over with poor posture in the drivers’ seat. His curly dark brown hair lay over his ears at least two inches too much. A slob by nature he was always in need of a hair cut, actually an extreme makeover would probably be better. His tubby chin blended with his neck and his stomach crowded the steering wheel. Even though he survived on blood now, he still had a dozen glazed donuts beside him in the seat.

“You gonna tell the boss about seeing the slayer?” Frank asked Ted while stuffing a donut in his mouth.

“Your damn right I am. I do not want to get on her bad side.”

“It’s not like those do-gooders know where we’re hiding out or anything.” The chubby vamp said as he swabbed glaze all over the steering wheel.

Ted winced at the thought of the stickiness, then reasoned “Doesn’t matter, I’m still telling her. You know as well as I that she’s loaded with all that power, Frankie. Plus, she would want to know.”

“Brownnoser,” he mumbled. “I sired her, she should be my fledgling.”

“You’re not smart enough to be the boss.” He always teased his younger brother. Pissing him off was part of his daily agenda and besides it was easy to do.

“Take that back,” he punched his leaner brother’s arm.

“Hey look, here comes our last one. Momma’s gonna be proud.” The tall vamp stepped out of the passenger side of the white Cadillac with a cigarette dangling from his mouth. He posted himself in the path of the drunken guy leaving the bar. “Hey buddy, you gotta light?”

The young man in his mid-twenties stopped and started patting the pockets of his khakis, “yeah.”

Grabbing his prey from behind, Frank stood on his tip toes to cup the man’s mouth and snap his neck. Immediately he sank his teeth in his jugular and fed.

I was going to do this. I had made up my mind before Willow and I ever got back to the cabin. Up the stairs we marched, when we arrived back in the bedroom she went directly to the dresser. She pulled yet another silk gown out and laid it across the back of a chair. She proceeded to remove my chains, but left the cuffs in place again. “Strip, and put that on,” she commanded and pointed to the white garment. Moving to the door, she hinged the dead bolt then spun around to watch me. The crow’s nest suddenly became a stage.

I had undressed thousands of times for Willow, but none had ever seemed as provocative as this. I bent to unbuckle the small strap that held my heels on, and then pushed them to the side with my toes. I stared intently at her. She was motionless. My fingertips found the shoulder straps of my evening gown and with ease the dress slithered down my body and pooled around my feet. I stood naked soaking up her lustful gaze. I bared my body for this Willow, she had already tasted my soul, now, was I ready to expose my heart?

Reaching over to retrieve the white gown she had chosen, I pulled it over my head. When my head popped through the neck, she was standing directly in front of me. I sucked in a sharp breath from being startled. Her hand came up to cup my cheek and her thumb leisurely rubbed my cheekbone. She leaned in and planted a gentle kiss and whispered, “My turn.” She backed me to the foot of the bed and pushed me to lie down. I scooted up to the pillows while she reclaimed my chains. She knew my power was returning. Willow was always in to tune with my magick. I watched her move around the bed and wrap the links around the posts then attach them back to my wrists.

When finished securing me, she stood at the end of the bed and began to unbuckle her belt. My breathing became erratic, my chest rose and fell with no particular rhythm. She was going to undress for me as well. I licked my lips in anticipation. The sound of her zipper brought my eyes from her face back to her crotch. I watched as she slowly, antagonizing unbuttoned her shirt. Her nipples were erect, and strained against the fabric. With a quick motion she whipped the shirt open and back over her shoulders. Goddess! I…love…her…body. Pushing her leather pants to the floor she stepped out of them. While she straightening up I noted that her red curls still contrasted her milky white skin. My eyes wandered back up to where wisps of flamey red hair tickled her shoulders. She returned to the dresser and retrieved her own gown, black of course, and then hid her beautiful body from me.

When she turned back to me and approached the end of the bed, I perceived a different look in her eyes. Like a tiger hunting, she was on all fours, creeping up my body. Arriving face to face, she straddled me and then sat back on her ankles. I couldn’t help myself, I arched into her.

“Mmmm, does kitten want to play?” Her fingers danced on the silky fabric covering my stomach.

I could only nod.

She scratched the lace that covered my breasts finding my nipples quickly. I let out a long sigh and squirmed underneath her.

Her evil grin appeared as she reached to release my chains, removing the cuffs and collar this time, she let them drop to the floor. Her fingertips left my skin burning. She took my hands and guided them to her thighs to rest there. It dawned on me then that our gowns represented our moral fiber, black and white, good and evil, pure and impure.

She rolled her hips enough to tease me and leaned down to whisper in my ear. I was so incensed that I didn’t understand her. My center was on fire, I was prepared to let her take me. Her lips grazed my earlobe, and then trailed kisses up my jaw line. Once she hovered over my face, I realized it was happening again, that’s why she removed the chains again. Her hands were holding my face, our eyes locked. She was draining me; I wouldn’t be a victim this time, so I pushed up unifying our lips. Her eyes grew wide in shock. My chest heaved, her chest heaved, and the blinding lights shot out of us to blend. Despite the fact that she was robbing me of my power, my defenses, I kissed her with as much intensity as I could. Finally, my eyelids sagged and I went limp, my fingers that were dug into her back glided off and hit the bed with a thump. Languidly, I drifted off.

She smacked, “You’re coming around, my kitten.”

Dawn had fallen asleep on the coffee table while studying. Buffy stood over her and wondered when she became interested in school again. Oh yeah, it was right after Tara and Willow had moved in. She grabbed the younger girls’ shoulder and shook gently, “Dawn, wake up, Dawn, it’s time to go to bed.”

As the brunette roused Clem walked in from the kitchen munching on cookies, “hey Buffy, any luck tonight?”

Dawn stared up at her with sleepy-eyed anticipation.

“Sorry guys, they’d already split.” She sat down on the couch and stroked her sisters’ hair. “We’re still working on it though.”

“I hope so,” the harmless demon pouted. “I miss Tara.”

“Me too,” she put her head in Buffy’s lap, “and Willow” she added, her disappointment was obvious.

“Clem, you’re welcome to crash here for the rest of the night.” The slayer was grateful to have someone sit with Dawn. “I really appreciate you coming over to babys-, uh, hang out with Dawn.” She played off the look of her sibling.

Clem replied with a smile and a nod since his mouth was full of cookies.

After retrieving a blanket and pillow for Clem, the blonde gave a hand to Dawn and helped her up from the floor. The sisters then retired upstairs.

Buffy laid awake, running scenarios through her head of catching her best friend and staking her in the heart. She was trying her best to get used to the idea. Each time she plunged the wood in, she would close her eyes and cringe. She tossed and turned for the better part of an hour then finally got up. Her insomniac mind found her at the door of Willow and Tara’s room, her mothers’ room. Why did they all leave me? Tears welled up as she pushed the door open. She stepped in and clicked the lamp on. Slowly she looked around the room, crystals, candles, and textbooks were scattered about. The reality of having to kill her best friend finally sunk in. Covering her mouth with one hand and holding her stomach with the other, Buffy caved. She began to sob as she sat on the bed; eventually she buried her head into the pillows and cried herself to sleep.

In the next room Dawn sat in the middle of her floor chanting the locator spell Willow and Tara had reluctantly taught her a few months earlier.

The redhead lay beside the blonde stroking her hair gently. She thought to herself how lovely Tara looked while sleeping, almost angelic. Quite opposite of the demon that was lying next to her. She knew Tara was her biggest threat right now, that’s why she continued to rob her power. What she didn’t expect was the girl’s essence to awaken the human she once was. She had no soul now, but when she took the magicks from Tara she could feel the love her human self possessed. It made her want to protect Tara, it made her want to puke, it made her want to make love to the blonde, it made her want to fuck the blonde, and it made her want to sire the blonde to keep from craving these human feelings. She could taste the pureness that enveloped the blonde and she could feel the love that the blonde held for her. Also, much to her delight, she could sense the sexual energy she invoked in her pet. She rolled her eyes. “Uh, kitten, what am I going to do about you?” She slid to the side of the bed, stood and stripped the confining gown off.

Daylight was approaching, she moved to the doorway as the boys drove up. She watched them remove the bodies they had gathered that evening. “Good boys.” She mumbled under her breath. She’d deal with them after they slept. The big agenda for tonight brought a smile to her face as she propped against the door jamb.

Hmm, kitten is awake.

I awoke on my stomach. My arms were stretched out under the pillow and my cheek was pressed into the crisp white cloth. The scent of Willow filled my nostrils and I opened my eyes to find her. There, there she is, and she’s naked! My eyes widened despite my apparent grogginess. She was leaning against the door jamb facing towards the lake. The French doors were swung open and I could see the orange glow of the sky, dawn was certainly near.

Ummm, naked Willow, I love her. Her taunt ass perked above her tone thighs. The dip in her back and sink of her backbone made me lust to kiss and caress them. Darts of her red hair shot down onto her shoulders. I still love her, even though she is what she is now. I came to terms with that last night in the conversation with myself on the way back from the dock. Even as she took my power, I still loved her. It didn’t matter what Willow was, I would always love her. I’d deal with the evil when it arised.

The candle on the nightstand flickered, it was about to be overtaken by the liquid wax. I quietly pushed up and rolled to the side of the bed and blew it out. She was so still. I looked down to see that I was still in my gown; hers however lie in a lump under my feet on the floor. As my eyes rose from her feet to her head, the desire rose within me at the same pace. I slowly stood and took the three steps between her and me. My arms found there way around her waist as I put my chin over her shoulder. She was so cold.

“Good morning kitten.”

“Morning Willow,” I couldn’t help being concerned, “maybe you should come in now and close the doors. The sun will be up soon.”

She didn’t budge. We stood in silence. She started to breath in rhythm with me. We, human Willow and I, would do this sometimes. Before a mutual spell or just to meditate, we’d concentrate on our breathing and one another only. It was thoroughly intimate. My nipples became painfully taunt. I tried not to think anymore, I just went with my body, her body.

Her hands found mine and entwined our fingers. Gradually, she encouraged them up across her soft stomach; my hands knew where this journey was going. I rested my forehead between her shoulder blades and looked down at her naked ass. I cupped the bottom of her breasts and with my fingers still fanned out I raked them individually over her hard nubs. A low moan escaped her and she arched her ass into me then flung her head back. I took the opportunity to plant gentle kisses mixed with soft nibbles along her neck while I continued to strum my open palm knuckles back and forth across her pink tips. A loud moan this time was followed by her spinning in my arms to pin me against the doorway. She stood back briefly to rip the gown from my body by the shoulder straps. The orange glow was getting brighter over the ridge. I completely forgot about the sun when her mouth descended upon my breasts to devour my aching nipples.

“Oh Willow,” my fingers dug into her back. She grabbed one of my legs and pulled it up so she could push into my center. “Ahhhhh.” I was so wet for her.

Suddenly, her mouth was on my neck, she nipped, she lapped and then she asked, “you know what I am kitten?”

I forced out a ragged, “y-yes.”

She pulled my other leg up and I clasped them both around her and rode while she grinded me. Finally, our lips met. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. I caught it between my teeth then began to suck. When her hand landed across my backside I thought I would come right then. I let go of her tongue and took a sharp breath, “Yessss.” She grasped a hand full of my ass and started to kneed. Her tongue was tracing my lips now. My back came away from the door as she turned and carried me to the bed. Landing on top of me, she grinded my center unrelentingly, and turned her attention back to my breasts. I opened my eyes to watch her tongue flicker across my tips. With each lick, my center grew hotter. I saw the first rays of sunlight beam across the ridge and into the bedroom illuminating our bodies. Quickly, without removing her mouth from my nipple she flung one hand back, casting a spell. The French doors slammed shut, the sun was gone, the windows panes had been painted black.

I brought my hands up and wrapped them in her flamey red hair. She suckled and tweaked my nipples until they began to hurt, but it still felt so good. I never wanted her to stop loving me. Pulling up, her evil grin flashed across her face. She propped on her hands, hovering above me, and moved one leg over to position her thigh on my wet core. She pushed up and laid back down full length on my body dragging her thigh across my tense clit. I sucked in another breath. Her hands found mine and pulled them over my head. Applying force she held me down and hissed, “I going to fuck you so hard that you’ll know nothing but my name on your lips.”

“Oh goddess baby,” I bucked underneath her in wild anticipation.

She kissed me hard as our bodies found a feral rhythm. Her thigh swiftly became slippery with my juices; my own thigh was aligned with her wet center as well. Her arousal easily matched my own. I wanted to touch her to caress her body but she wouldn’t let me. Her hands were locked around my wrists, she was running this show. It only made me want her more.

Releasing my lips she kissed down my neck, creeping lower and lower, her tongue grazed my chest between my peaks then swirled on my stomach. Her hands released my wrists but I didn’t dare move them. Sliding to kneel on the floor she tugged me to the edge with a jerk, her emerald orbs watched my face the entire time. “Wider,” she commanded. I relaxed my bent legs and let them drop open. Her head lowered but her eyes never did, she kept me mesmerized. My heart raced, my breath staggered, it felt like eternity before her mouth landed on my throbbing wet mound. “Willooooooooow,” my center arched up, my head dug back into the mattress, I felt my eyes roll back in my head; it was the most wonderful sensation in the world. When I looked back to her she was still watching me as she worked my inner lips. Without blinking an eye she plunged two fingers inside me and started pounding. “Ahhhhhhhh, Willow,” I gasped for air, my fingers clinched the sheets. My hips instinctively thrust to meet her. I concentrated on the voyage of her tongue and the curling of her fingers. My tunnel began to tighten; she moaned vibrating my clit in her mouth. She sucked on it harder and drove into me with more speed. The last thing I remembered before exploding into her mouth was screaming her name, “Willooooow!”

TBC

Edited by: terra21 at: 2/11/05 7:15 am

Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:25 pm 
Well well , am I really the first one to reply to this great update?! I'm not even sure if I ever left any feedback but I thought I had to this time!

It was a very powerful one. Even though we'd like Willow to have no evil in her, it's now part of who she is and it's just more interesting to see the way she interact with Tara.

I liked a lot the part where you explored the way Willow feels when she steals Tara's power.

It's a great fic and I cannot wait for another update!

Post subject: whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:04 pm 
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

:blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush

:sheep :sh eep:sheep :sh eep:sheep :sh eep:sheep :sh eep:sheep

:clap :kiss2 :clap :clap :clap :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

:shock :sh ock:shock :sh ock:shock :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

oh i think this is enough not said.pffttt...who can talk after reading that? you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo good.And im talking:eyebrow scary good in a good way. damn girl...

:tara is oh yeah but willow has left the building to be replaced by this incredibly saucy erotic aggressive :willow .:hmm i wonder... that mind of yours its really full of naughty litle surprises isnt it? more please.:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :

Post subject: Re: dayum....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:45 pm 
:thud :thud :drool :banana :bigwave :bow :bow :sheep

ahhh nothing like coming back from a nice hot shower to see that this glorious story has been updated! yummy! :p I enjoyed it, as usual!! I hope you update sooner rather the later!! :pray :pray

:pride

-Rose

"I would cry...I would die if I lost you..." Alex Parks

Edited by: Spikeizmine87 at: 2/10/05 9:00 pm

Post subject: dayum....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:38 pm 
holy crap

that was so effing hot!!!!!

another great update!~!!!

:thud :thud :thud

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:12 am 
This is a very powerful update. Tara freely giving up her everything to her love, and there's no doubt, the love is still there in abundance. The image of them making love with the rising sun in the background was so beautiful, then the reality comes crashing down as the sunlight is shut out and darkness closes in. It worries me still, the
Quote:
I’d deal with the evil when it arised
is denial to the nth degree. Hmmm, the view of the pyramids is surely wonderful from here.

So her power humanizes Willow, that's of the good. I love that you've included the contradictions Willow is going through, this is no "fall in love ever after" fic, it's dark so our vampire's journal will out of necessity, go through darkness too.

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: Re:O__O
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:31 am 
:shock

OOOHHH MY! Oh my oh my!:drool

I never knew the university computer's room was so hot...mmm, maybe I am after read that chapter..

Uff I need a cool shower! You really know how to enlight people.

Aww, and there were cute parts too :luv (vampWillow is not that bad after all :blush ) It's great Tara had come along with her feelings and desires :kiss2 .

One thing that make me a bit sad was Buffy. Poor slayer, being the slayer she had the responsability, think she have to kill Will :( . She must being feelinf awful

OH! And Dawn doing spells. Will she found our witches..current witch without power and baddy vampire?

:banana WOHOHOOOO. COntinue soon , please

Post subject: Re: Re:O__O
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:40 am 
:thud

That was just great.

More please!

:clap

Post subject: Re: Re:O__O
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:49 pm 
So I know I shouldn't be worried, and I know that, this being the Kitten, everything is going to turn out for the best, but I'm still a little aprehensive about the whole Vamp Willow/Tara thing. Tara seems so willing to just go with it for now, and then to deal with the fact that Willow's evil later. Tara is giving up EVERYTHING to Willow, and yet here is Willow draining her of her powers and binding her up in a not-so-fun way.

And then we have Willow basically reviewing what she feels when she drains Tara. She feels Tara's love for human Willow, she feels disgust about it, she feels the desire to drain Tara and turn her. These are not all good things! And so we have me with the apprehension.

On the other hand, the smut loving half of myself is just sooooo happy right now. That was a gorgeous scene, though to me it seemed kind of metaphorical as well. Tara gives in basically to Vamp Willow during the day, and then Vamp Willow slams the door on the sunlight, engulfing them in darkness. For some reason, that seemed slightly very ominous to me. And it could just be me, but yea.

And now I'm done with my rambling:)

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:37 pm 
besides the obvious hotness, i really felt a lot of loss in this chapter. it's one thing for tara, who's trying to figure out just how much of wilow she's lost, but totally another thing for dawn and buffy, who at this point have to feel like they've completely lost willow and tara both. very sobering. buffy's beginning to realize that hunting willow and killing willow are 2 different things, and when she is ready to dust willow she probably won't be able to see any redeeming features that the magic may allow to grow.

the description of ted (chubby,curly brown hair, hungry) has my twisted little mind picturing a hobbit, which leads to evil wizard willow with hobbit minions, which would actually be an entirely different fic. stopping now.

you're ratcheting up the tension very nicely, i'm esp.curious about the 10 bodies the lackeys brought home. is willow wanting a little vamp army, or just trying to keep the slayer busy? eagerly awaiting more~mary

you're dangerous, 'cause you're honest
you're dangerous, you don't know what you are U2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:32 pm 
terra,

Wow. Hot! I am really loving this. I have a weak spot for the vamp fiction and this is very enjoyable. Great job.

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:06 am 
Wow. With sex or without, this entire story is incredibly erotic... right down to the way they breathe. The words you pick are perfect. I don't know how it works but it does, for which I as a reader am grateful.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

Post subject: great update!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:09 am 
wow. :sheep :thud i mean wow. :bow that was totally freakin' awesome!:bow GREAT JOB!:applause the sex scene was terrific!:party i love the way this story is going, and i'm really happy with the way things are panning out right now. way to go.:clap :applause :banana :pinky :dumbo :eatme :party :rofl please update real soon. :pray :pray :pray

:moo ~*Shawna*~:moo

p.s. i like the way :tara has kind changed :fallen or come to terms with :willow . i think that's really shows that no matter what their :love will always go on no matter the odds.

p.s.s. is there going to be more :wtkiss -age in the next chapter? just wondering. thanks.

Post subject: DaMn GuRl
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:08 am 
Good Holy Fuck Terra... sorry about the no updateage until now and trust me you were missed... -pouts- I'm kinda grounded right now.... Mom's asleep and I asked if I could 'check email' so naturally I came here... Hehehe, I gotta go check the other fics out.

Hasta.

Kristen

Post subject: Re: DaMn GuRl
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:30 pm 
Terra

Damn !!! * lights cigarette * was it good for you :eyebrow . That was sooo hot !!

:bow * spank *

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:17 am 
holy crap......i don't think i can move......anywhere......ever again......i'm all puddle-like........

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:20 am 
I um...oh holy jesus crapping hell that was some good smut! How am i supposed to study now?! Oh dear....great update!!

Stace xXx

Light up, light up...As if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice...I'll be right beside you dear.... <3
-Snow Patrol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:21 pm 
ughhh....WOW!

:bow :shock :bow

can't get my jaw off the floor...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:19 pm 
:thud :drool

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next