The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chap 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:35 pm 
ouch

And again, Ouch.

Didja hafta do that?:paranoid Now she has absolutely no defenses...which is not for the good.

Then again...never mind.

:blush

More please? :kiss

:p Michaela

"No dancing naked, huh? Sigh. It just won't be the same." - Willow

"That's all right, we can save it for later." - Tara

(Wilderness Part 1 by Amber Benson & Christopher Golden)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:42 am 
So far we've gotten an excellent look into your Tara's mind in both chapters and i'm intrigued. Gotta say --about the magic draining thing --I expected something like that, especially seeing as Tara did make the offer ... and yet you still managed to catch me off guard with it ... good work.

I'm looking forward to reading more of the inner war going on in Tara's head and seeing just how far into the dark the vampire demon has dragged Tara's Willow and how much if anything of Willow is left.

We already see the human Willow's brainy thought process, which is unusual for a newly risen fledge but somehow in any Vamp Willow or Vamp Tara story I always expect more of from them than the usual waking fledges. After all, they are our girls and powerful Witches.

I always thought that their magic would make a great difference in just how powerful and aware they'd be upon waking, and whether or not anything of their human selves would be left ...

In Willow's case, I guess we'll find out as you post more. I love a good Powerful Willow fic. Keep up the excellent work. And thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Claudia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:48 pm 
I have to agree with Watson,those were also my thoughts.

I still love VW though.

more please.

Rhiannon :seesaw

She is like a cat in the dark

And then she is the darkness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 am 
terra, i really like how you switch from the narrative approach to the scoobies, to 1st person tara, makes her perspective seem that much more immediate. i wonder how long a magic draining lasts...i think willow is missing the point, though, that tara's real weapon is her knowledge of the old willow, and how she may be able to apply it to vamp willow. i agree with debra that the magic draining seems even more disturbing than some other options, in part i think it's because draining is a violation of tara that only willow could have accomplished, feels much more personal than a vamp/carotid snack. hmm, you're giving me very dark thoughts here, must go process~mary

you come and you glow and you hum and you hover
i cannot believe that you're my lover~rhett miller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:48 pm 
oooooooo soooooooooo goooooooooood...hehe...lovin the fic...cant wait for more!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: Reply
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:54 pm 
First one again! -goes off to read-

-comes back- :thud

HoLy HoT FuCk!

With The And The Fucking. Oh My God Girl. I'm So Glad I Came And Checked For An Update. Wow, I'm Gonna Have To Read That Again When My Brain Ain't All Mushed. Wow, That So Shoulda Really Happened. You Are So Not Perverted, Okay Maybe A Little, But You Can't Have A Vamp Willow Story Thats Not That Way.

Willow sighed against Tara’s mouth, as Tara kissed her slowly and thoroughly, giving her the sweetest smoochie-payment for daring rescues and miscellaneous heroic services in the history of good guys rescuing fair damsels in distress. By SASSette

Edited by: ShyTemptress at: 1/12/05 7:15 pm

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:29 pm 
Okay before I post chapter 3, I would like to personally thank everyone for their feedback.

Chapter 1

ShyTemptress – Smutty goodness?? It may appear :flirt

xonethousandtears08x – Thank you, I love VW and Tara fics too, there are so many possibilities…

silentinformer – Addicted eh? I just don’t know what could be the cure for you addiction. Thanks for the comments.

pipsberg – Pips :) Dopplegangland is indeed one of the best episodes ever. So funny! An Alpha VW she is...for now, well see. Thanks.

Brandnew - Thank you!

tarawhipped - Cam my dear you’re probably the Leader of the ‘Vamp Willow + Tara = hot, sexy smutty goodness Bandwagon’

WickedReds - Mmmm back at ya.

meretricious – Mary, I’m not one to beat around the bush, I like to dive in. This story just dove into my brain one day and I had to put it on paper.

Axel Avalon – Thank you dear.

tarasgirl2 – Vamp Tara, D’s action, smut, you’re 2nd in line behind Cam. Buffy is coming up soon.

Wired vixen - My don’t we have some smut lovin’ kittens in here?

Viximon - Buffy is always a party pooper when it comes to evil. Kitten Tara is so yummy! Thanks.

Truck driving magic mama – Thanks TDMM, I’ve always been a big fan of the VW fics, I hope I do well with this one.

hidden watson – All questions that will be answered in time Dear Watson. Tara is not mediocre, VW knows this. And btw, I don’t think you are twisted at all.

LizPuRR – I hope so LizPuRR. Thanks for leaving feedback.

alysagoddess85 – Thank you, more coming up soon.

Spikeizmine87 – Thanks so much Rose. Thinks will heat up with a quickness real soon.

Tempest Duer – Tara is such a lovely pet, especially when she answers to VW. Thanks.

Claudia M Gregory – Not at all dear. Thank you for reading.

behindhereyes – Kim, you may get an inside scoop on my brain but it is vast and bumpy. It may be worse than you think ;) Btw, I own u now?

UnicornLover - Shawna, I appreciate your kind words. VW and Tara lovin’ has a 92.75% probability of occurring.

WitchFu – Mar, I’m glad you are intrigued and this fic’s premise may not turn out to be exactly what you think.

Rhiannon9891 – Thanks and if this fic is ever cast, you may audition. :)

Chapter 2

xonethousandtears08x – I’m so glad you’ve stuck around for the next installment, please do for the next as well.

hidden watson – Always with the questions? ;) The Scoobs are coming up soon. Thank you.

JustSkipIt – OMG, I can’t believe it. A legend. Thank you very much for reading. I hope the story keeps your interest. Willow (as well as VW) know Tara better than anyone else. It’s the people closest to you that always hurt you most. They know what makes you tick. I don’t wanna give away too much. Thanks again.

silentinformer – Defenseless she is, poor Tara. VW’s behavior is a major theme in this story. Thanks for the comments.

Brandnew – Thank ya, thank ya.

tarasgirl2 – More coming up. Ouch, bwahahahaha.

Claudia M Gregory - Thank you, for you kind words. I could stay wrapped up in Tara’s head for days. I enjoy her character so much and VW is just fun to write. I’m very glad to see that all my themes are getting through to the readers. You’ve definitely highlighted them. I hope my next posts don’t disappoint.

Rhiannon9891 – Thanks again Rhiannon for feedbacking.

meretricious – Mary, when I started writing the story was narrative. Then it occurred to me that Tara’s perspective would show more intimate details. She and VW are the central characters no doubt but I want the readers to be able to connect with Tara the most. Does that make sense? No more dark thoughts for you little lady.

alysagoddess85 – Thank you for returning to catch the second part. Stay tuned for Part 3!

terra

Post subject: Re: CHAP 3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:40 pm 
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Rating: NC-17 (WARNING!)

Spoilers: Season 6

Pairings: VW/T

Genre: Alternate Universe

Distribution: Ask first, thanks.

Summary: Tara's been captured, Willow is a vamp, the Scoobies are pissed.

WARNING! – Adult Content in this chapter!

CHAPTER 3

When I woke I was in what looked like a basement. The windows near the ceiling had been covered and a few candles were lit around the room. I could make out cardboard storage boxes and racks full off odds and ends against the wall underneath the windows. Frank and Ted were in worn out sleeping bags on the floor in front of a wooden workbench. The bed Willow and I lie in looked like it had been setup in a hurry. It was angled oddly with the footboard at the base of a narrow staircase. No one would ever put a bed like this on purpose. Hello? Tara? You’ve been kidnapped by vampires and you’re more concerned about how a bed was setup in a musty old basement? I shook my head slightly and the thump that was there yesterday came back as well as a feeling that I had drank too much alcohol, must be the magic or the lack thereof.

Willow snuggled closer to my side when I moved. Her cold body hugged mine. Tears stung my eyes quickly because I knew that it wasn’t my Willow, even though it was in fact the same body. Her arm draped across my stomach and her fingers tucked under me on the other side. A leg was thrown across one of mine and settled in between them both. Her head was on my shoulder and her face buried in my neck. Even though she was evil now she’s still so cute when she sleeps. I bet when she does wake up that her fiery hair is a nappy as ever. A small smile pulled at the corner of my mouth.

Wait! Where are the chains? And the cuffs? There were no chains on my wrists or neck. My first instinct was to flee. I could run, outside, into the sun and they wouldn’t be able to stop me. I started making a plan to get Vamp Willow off of me. Pulling the blanket off my left shoulder I promptly became aware that I was dressed in a scanty red babydoll nightie. I threw the covers back over me and checked to see if the boys were still asleep. Oh my, the garment barely covered my breasts. My wariness was short-lived. I began to move my legs slowly and that’s when I felt it, a tug on my right ankle, I was chained to the banister. Damn it! That reaction could have been a little more enthusiastic Tara.

Understanding that I was going nowhere soon I started to think about last night when Willow and I were on the couch. How could she think I needed anything that involved me being f, fu, fu? I can’t even say it in my head, however my body wanted it. How did she know? When she said she wanted to fu, fuck me, I think I liked it. I raked my eyes over her pale face, from lips to brow, and burned. Continuing down her neck I peeked under the blanket and saw that she had also opted for silky apparel, black satin to be exact. I’ve got to get away from her before she makes me do something I’ll regret.

“Good afternoon kitten.”

I jerked.

Willow sniggered. “You’re not planning your escape, are you? I’d be awfully sad now pet, especially after sharing what we shared last night.” She pushed back off my shoulder onto her own pillow and looked me in the eyes.

“W-what we s-shared?” Oh, oh goddess, did I? Did we? I don’t even remember. Damn it! Now that was convincing Tara.

“You, me, the magic, ummm.” Her fingers played with my hair.

Yes, the magic, the magic transfer.

Seriousness possessed her for a moment and her hand came up to rest on my cheek. “I tasted your soul.” She blinked, was that fear I saw?

Changing the subject she asked, “Do you like your nightwear I picked out?” Her eyes now told me she needed acceptance.

“Um, y-yes.” I couldn’t disappoint. Her green orbs glowed at my reply.

“Daddy has fine clothing in his store. I may need to shop there again.” She changed gears again, “are you hungry kitten?” Her fingers traced down between my breasts, pushing the covers down, and stroked my stomach. “The boys got you some food at the convenience store.”

My throat was dry. “Maybe s-something to drink? W-what about you?” I said it before thinking. Her fingers continued to caress my stomach.

“They got me the clerk.” Her expression was blank.

She had killed. My breathing hassled momentarily, “oh.” The vampire in her had to be sated. I knew that, though it didn’t lessen the blow any.

Lying on her back she reached off the side of the bed and brought a paper sack back up. Placing it on her stomach she unfolded the top. Inside there was mostly junk foods, chips, donuts, sodas and candy. Not my normal choices, but I needed something to sustain.

I sat up, pulling the covers under my chin snuggly, and took the donuts and a can soda. Again I knew she was watching my every move. Half way through the warm soda she told me, “I’ll take you to dinner tonight.” We were going back into Sunnydale? I didn’t figure we’d go back for a few days. She must be planning something. “Then maybe I’ll spank you until your cheeks are scorching hot.” Startled, my wide eyes shot to hers, to find that she was smirking. I looked back to my food as the familiar ache in my abdomen returned.

She lay there for awhile, silently, just looking at me. I would make eye contact occasionally, but would revert back to my ‘breakfast’ quickly. She rubbed circles on my back. The unrelenting attention her hands and fingers gave my body was bittersweet. How could a vampire show affection? I mean a real vampire without a soul and without a chip. What was the range of emotions a vampire possessed? In all the time I’ve spent helping eradicate them, I had not pondered much more than their inherent evilness. I had seen them show lustful tendencies, but the attention Vamp Willow was showing me was not *just* lust. Had Giles not spoke of vampires having characteristics of their human self? I had hoped that some part of *my* Willow still remained in this body. Could part of *my* Willow possibly still be in there? Goddess, maybe I’m reading too much into this because I want *my* Willow to still be alive.

When Vamp Willow finally did sit up her hair was tousled just as I figured. I couldn’t help but smile, and she noticed. I almost reached to run my fingers through it to comb it down. “Vampires get bed-head too, Tara.” She grumbled. “Or coffin-head, or crypt-head, I guess it depends on where you are when you fall asleep or where you are when you wake up.”

That’s the first time she had said my name. Did she just babble? Those two things along with the grumpiness made that interaction feel comparable to human Willow. Tears stung my eyes again, my baby was really gone.

Seeing her full length when she climbed from bed brought the dull ache back to my stomach. The long black satin gown clung to her sinewy body. “We will have our own room tomorrow,” she asserted as she covered herself with a matching black satin robe and walked over to kick the boys awake. “Get up. We have things to do tonight.” Alone in a room, in a bed, with her, please help me.

I could tell the sun was down now. The glow of light that was around the window obstructions had diminished.

The boys rose and followed her up the narrow wooden staircase to the main floor of the cabin, I presumed. However, she did not leave before she came back by and planted a sweet kiss on the top of my head. I slumped back onto the bed and watched her assured mannerisms. Her wispy fire-red hair contrasted the black robe flowing behind her; her pale feet peeked from underneath it. My brain registered, ‘what am I gonna do about you?’

Dawn wailed, “No, no, no. Take it back, take it back Xander. Willow is not gone, she can’t be a vampire. Take it back!” Tears streamed down her face, Buffy tried to comfort her but the girl pushed her away.

“Dawnie, I’m sorry, it’s true. And she has Tara.” The dark haired boy let Anya clean his face with a cloth.

The girl ran from the living room upstairs. Giles and Buffy stared into space. Spike stared at Buffy.

Buffy started to pursue but her watcher stopped her, “let her go, she needs to cry it out.”

“Ouch, An not so hard.” The ex-demon threw the rag down, “do it yourself then.”

He grabbed her arm before she could get off the couch, “I’m sorry.” He looked at Buffy now, “Will, Vamp Will stuck something in my back pocket.” He dug out a crinkled yellow piece of paper and handed it to the slayer.

Her fingers trembled as she unfolded the note.

Slayer,

First off, I don’t like you. Second, don’t come for Tara, she’s mine. Life is the price if you choose to interfere. You will see me soon enough.

VW

Buffy closed the note and looked at the floor, fury built within her. She would not be threatened. Handing the note to Giles she walked with purpose to the weapons trunk. She armed herself while the Brit read the message. Spike joined her and when supplied they turned to the door.

Giles removed his glasses once again and lowered the note, “Buffy wait.”

The ex-demon stood, took the note, and returned to Xander’s side. Each of them read it.

“How can you tell me to wait? This is not *our* Willow. She has Tara, who as far as we know is still alive. Not to mention, I will not have my life threatened.” The slayer was fumed.

Giles explained lowly, “It may not be your life she is threatening. I could be Tara’s. She has complete control over that right now.”

“He’s right Buffy, we need to make a plan first.” Xander reiterated.

“From what you’ve said Tara’s probably defenseless now without her witchcraft.” She glared at Xander.

“All I’m asking is for you to think about this first. Apparently she’s not going to harm Tara just yet; she’d already have done it by now. We need to find out why she’s keeping Tara hostage and what she’s up to.” The older man made sense, Buffy couldn’t deny. With the mixture of Willow’s intellect, witchcraft (times 2 including Tara’s power), and her new evil vampire status, it was bound to produce a malevolent concoction.

She freed my hands in the dark shadows near the back entrance of the Bronze.

“No witchery kitten. Willow wouldn’t like that.” She referred to herself in the third person as she licked my ear. I couldn’t summon any power if I tried. Goddess, she smelled good. Her arousal scented the air and it fueled my own to my condemnation. I knew she had to smell my provocation as well.

My eyes shot around over her leather clad shoulder franticly looking for Buffy or one of my friends. No one was to be found; the club was crowded with partiers but no Scoobies were in sight. “They’re not here.” Willow’s head cocked to the side and she ran a finger down the side of my face. “Someone has to patrol pet.” She teased.

How did she know I was looking for them? I was too shocked to speak and if I did I wasn’t exactly sure that she wouldn’t push me to my hands and knees, in front of everyone, and spank me. And at this point, would that be too awful? There was no doubt in my mind that this monster, this vampire, this sexy redhead was absolutely making me wet with each passing minute in her presence. Did I really want to be saved?

“Bathroom, 5 minutes, I’ll be waiting…and watching.” Her emerald orbs drilled into my eyes.

She let me go.

I stood like a statue and watched her walk to the bar. Her ass in those leather pants was so hot. Tearing my eyes from Vamp Willow’s rear, I checked the exits to see if I could get away. There was no easy way out, they were all blocked by the crowd, and she’d surely catch me before I could reach one of them. I decided to stand against the wall by the pool tables. Maybe I could inch my way towards the exit nearest the bathrooms.

Willow could sense her pet’s fear and anticipation. She knew exactly where she was without having to lay eyes upon her. “Vodka and tonic,” she placed her order and sat on a stool. Her own eagerness mounted as she thought of a sweaty blonde in the throes of passion. The bartender placed the long stemmed glass on a napkin and pushed it towards the vampire. Her pale hand clasped the glass and spun on the stool to face the dance floor. Fishing the olive out, she lapped it with her tongue before crunching down on it. Hmm, kitten is getting close to the door. In an instant she was through the crowd and between her enslaved and its escape.

Shit, she’s on to me. Shit, she’s coming this way. I turned to walk the other direction but felt a cool hand grasp my elbow and guide me towards the bathroom. Fire ripped between my legs when she forced me against the wall and pushed her breast into mine.

“You are mine, to do as I please, understood?” Her lips were close to mine. Her eyes raked my face.

She’s going to take me, right here, tonight. I want this, I want her. How did she know? I can’t. I have to run.

“Understood?” She growled.

I am good and she is evil. If I go with her now there’s no turning back, but…. she is still my Willow. “Yes Willow.” Hearing my own submission made me more fervent.

The door opened and she steered me in first. I heard the door lock behind me. My heart raced.

“I know what you need kitten, my human counterpart was unable to provide you with it, foolish human hearts.”

“I…” I didn’t know what to say.

“Turn around.” She commanded with authority.

My body willed itself to face her. Her eyes were bright and anxious.

“Come closer.” Her voice was stern.

I stepped forward, but before I had set foot to the ground again, her arms were around my waist pulling my body to hers. Her lips crashed into mine, her hunger was evident, and my hunger surprised me as I engaged her back. Our tongues twirled and teased.

She ripped my shirt open revealing my bare chest. Immediately her mouth was on one of my nipples, I moaned loudly but it was drowned out by the loud music. I felt the instant wetness between my legs. When she drew back away from my chest and stared into my eyes, I knew then that the *game* was on.

“Turn around.” She ruled.

“Yes Willow.” I gulped and obeyed.

“Bend over.” My heart almost leapt from my chest but I laid over the counter for her. My center was dripping. How did she know that I wanted this? I never told Willow, human Willow.

“Do you want to be fucked?”

She wanted me to answer but all I could do was nod.

Firmer now, “I said. Do you want to be fucked?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t think you want it bad enough. Maybe this will help you make up your mind.” She dragged my skirt up my legs, yanked down my panties, and spanked my naked globes. “Do you want to be fucked ?

My body shuddered with each strike. I felt my center drip down my inner thigh. “Y-yes, yes, please f-fuck me Willow, please, please.” I begged as tears stung my eyes.

In an instant she sunk three fingers inside me. “Ohhhh...” She leaned against her hand and pumped me fast and hard. Her leather pants chafed my ass as she grinded. My hands scrambled to find something to hold onto on the counter. I could feel the animal in her.

“You like it don’t you pet?” She panted.

I answered without hesitation. “Y-yes Willow.” I dirty talk made me wetter.

Other women began to beat on the door. Neither one of us acknowledge it. I was too lost in the fingers thrusting inside me. She was oblivious, aiming only to please me.

She leaned over to pinch and twist my nipples with her free hand.

I reached and grabbed my ass to spread wider for her. I heard her growl; it brought the demon out in her. She pushed her fingers in deeper. “Ooooohh, Willlow, faster, faster.” When I looked over my shoulder I could see her forehead was bumpy.

Her growls and moans increased. I arched my back in complete rapture. This Willow knew what I needed, what my body ached for.

“Do you want me to taste you?” Her voice grumbled and she raked her pointy teeth across my shoulder. “Yes, please” I begged for more without shame. Sweat rolled down my spine and her tongue followed behind it.

Her ministrations slowed, her fingers curled with measured raps. When her lips found the peak between my legs, I began to tremble. Tender kisses preempted her sucking my engorged bud into her mouth. “Mmmm kitten,” her tongue slipped out and stroked. I put more weight forward onto the counter so I would not collapse.

She continued to lick and suck and thrust until my core tightened. I pushed back into her, she knew I was about to come. Engulfing my peak with her mouth she nuzzled in, slurping up my fluids. Her tongue persistently thrashed my folds. I pictured her on her knees with her face buried in my sex and my body shuddered, my walls clinched around her fingers and my center began to pulsate.

I felt delusional. I could barely catch my breath. She slid her fingers out of me and I knew they had to be glistening with my juices. I missed them already. When she stood and wrapped her arms around me from behind, she hummed in my ear, “you taste so fucking good kitten.”

I wanted to face her so badly. I wiggled under her. She rose up and when I turned around, her face changed back to normal. I watched her yellow demon eyes turn to green human ones. Her lips met mine with a satiated kiss. My knees went weak and she held me up. “Let’s go home, kitten.” She reached up and reconnected her chain to my collar and replaced my cuffs.

“Kitten.” Willow purred in my ear. “Kitten, wake up kitten, time to get ready for dinner.”

“Huh?” My eyes shot open, Willow was at my side on the bed in the basement. Sweat beaded my chest as I struggled to catch my breath.

“Mmmm, dreaming my pet?” Her evil grin cut thru me. “Was I in it?”

TBC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:04 pm 
first, malevolent concoction is such a great turn of phrase, i'm going to try and work it into a conversation very soon. (i know, i'm a nerd). i thought they got to the bronze a little abruptly, but still didn't tag it as a dream sequence...probably cause once the smut started i quit thinking all together-yowza. under the smutty hotness though, you managed to show the conflicting emotions tara is dealing with. so willow the brand new vamp signs her notes "vw"? i don't know why, but that made me smile. looking forward to more (and if you posted in the update thread, would be total bonus)~mary

you come and you glow and you hum and you hover
i cannot believe that you're my lover~rhett miller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:15 pm 
...:thud

*Opening mouth...and shutting it again mutely*

*Taking a deep cleansing breath*

HOLY CRAP IN A HANDBASKET

Ok...let's start that again. One baby step at a time, Michaela.
Quote:
Alone in a room, in a bed, with her, please help me.
Oh that was just gold. 24 carot.

And then...
Quote:
First off, I don’t like you.
:applause Heheheheheheheheheehehe. Way to piss Buffy off AND with a generous dose of Willow tossed in! And this is closely followed by...
Quote:
Second, don’t come for Tara, she’s mine.
Need I say :drool

Phew. And THEN with the whole...and the...uh...and then she...sighhhhh. Humina.

Then finally...
Quote:
“Was I in it?”

:bow Oh yeah. More puleeaaase!

Your humble servant, Michaela :wink

"No dancing naked, huh? Sigh. It just won't be the same." - Willow

"That's all right, we can save it for later." - Tara

(Wilderness Part 1 by Amber Benson & Christopher Golden)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:37 am 
:sheep

I so cannot wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:05 am 
ya know that reminds me of a dream that i had the other night! and umm...yea nevermind! awesome update! cant wait for the next part!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:34 am 
OMG! It's hot here.

Tought is cute to see still little peeks of the humanWillow here and there into the sharky vampire.

hu hu hu. I feel bad for Tara (after survive her home), what she had to go through.

Still liking the story VERY MUCH :applause

...naughty dreams, dirty thoughts, spicy talk...you can't ask for more or you can? :drool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:59 am 
Umm ... uh ... yeah.

That was ... umm ... That was just plain evil!!!

Bravo! Loved it lots.

The point of view switching ... from Tara first person, to the Scoobies and Vamp Willow's third person ... Excellent feat! and I thought it worked well.

I'll be interested in reading more on Vamp Will's antagonistic relationship with the Scoobies because it seemed totally obvious that she purposely wanted to not just threaten and warn but totally piss Buffy off (elements of Season six evil Dark Magic Willow here -who I totally adored and was my favorite villain and second favorite was Vamp Willow and then Dru... but I digress.)

As for Vamp Will tasting Tara's soul and Tara's thought that she might have seen fear in Vamp Willow's eyes when the vamp made mention of it, well that was just "Yum" and gives you a great little playground of possibilities to run in. I look forward to discovering what you choose.

And your Tara is learning or should I say facing some home truths about herself and has such a realistic blend of vulnerability and sharp edge that it's impossible not to love her ...

Kudos Luv

Claudia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:00 am 
Even though it was only a dream, I'm a bit ambivalent at some of Tara's reaction to their "play". Within each relationship there will be fantasies that are unspoken and may never raised, and here we see some of Tara's. The scene in the bathroom is hot, hot, hot! and a sure sign of Tara's body's natural reaction to Willow, any Willow. But her hesitation is all so obvious, of wanting a little control over her situation.

So erotic, but on another level, so sad.

How confused and messed up she must be feeling, she hasn't even had time to grief and let the fact that Willow is now dead sink in before being kidnapped, imprisoned and her magic stripped. It's a wonder she hasn't totally broken down by now.

And my question remains, how much of old Willow is left, and what, if any, were the effects of Tara's magic? I know, I know, I'm the child with many questions nowadays.

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: ch 3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:57 am 
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud :drool

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...

Post subject: WOWSA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:07 pm 
Wow what an update and dang can you write dream sequences that no one realizes is actually a dream :blush plus you know a little spanking never hurt anyone :laugh

Can't wait for more

Silent :bounce

Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:30 pm 
Terra

OMG :sheep OMG :sheep OMG :sheep OMG :sheep OMG

I'm impressed... you totally f**k*n puddled me... the dream was scorching !!

WHOOT :bow great update

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Post subject: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:11 am 
Wow...:drool ...that dream really fooled me too; the end was all...whoah...awesome update :banana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:58 pm 
Vamp Willow is so hot... I wish I was coherent enough to say anything else.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:01 am 
Hi

um will there be an update soon? cause wow!!! and not that Im blaming you but today was really hot and after reading this fic the temp kind of went up even more!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:47 pm 
:sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep

AND MORE!!!

Stace xXx

I've been waiting, for things that never come.... -VD

Post subject: FEEDBACK
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:59 pm 
ShyTemptress - Well I’m glad you enjoyed. I’m not sure how to respond to the smut feedback. I guess, thank you? It makes me feel better that you said a VW fic needs perversion.

Spikeizmine87 – Tara’s internal turmoil is a big part of this story. Hot? Well, thank you.

meretricious – Mary, if you do use malevolent concoction, use it while talking about Chinese food, ick. (Just my personal opinion) Smut with undertones, I like it. I’ll probably do it again. I’m glad the VW sig made you smile, evil Will can still be smart evil Will, right?

tarasgirl2 – First off, breathe. Tara is so torn by her attraction. VW – Slayer, bad – good, oil – water, they don’t mix. VW has staked her claim to Tara. Watch out all who threaten that claim! Again with the, not knowing how to respond to the feedback on the smut….er, thanks.

xonethousandtears08x - Thank you dear.

alysagoddess85 – It wouldn't be normal to be a Kitten and not dream of Willow and Tara. Thank you.

Viximon - *passes Viximon a fan* Cool it. Thank you so much. More spicy talk? I’ll try :)

Claudia M Gregory – Plain Evil? I must strive to be a little more generous with the Spicy Evil :) Thank you for your ‘Beta’ type feedback, it helps immensely. Pissing Buffy off on purpose, nah, not Vamp Will. The confrontation between those two will be fun. Dru has always been one of my favs, and Juliet Landau, sigh, such a great portrayal. Again, I can gauge my *points of interest* through your comments, so attentive you are, to notice the fear when VW said she had tasted Tara's soul. Thank you so much.

hidden watson – Tara’s dream may or may not be forth telling of times to come. We’ll see ;) Tara will be dealing with her emotions very soon, like Chapter 4, soon. The question on everyone’s mind, “How much of Real Willow is left?” Tsk, tsk, that will evolve with the story Watson. Thank you for you comments.

LizPuRR – Are you ok? Thanks dear.

silentinformer – I prefer love licks to spanking.:p Thank you.

behindhereyes – Kim, well I’m definitely glad I impressed you. That says a lot.:wink Puddled? You are a nut.:D

Brandnew – Thanks so much. The dream was, well, a reflection of what Tara is dealing with in her mind.

Tempest Duer – Thanks TD. Please come again when you are coherent, lol.

isfreaky – I apologize for overheating you. Thanks for reading dear, your update has arrived…chapter 4 is next.

Wired vixen – Hey look, a flock of Holy Sheep! I supposed you were speechless?

terra

Edited by: terra21  at: 1/18/05 10:02 pm

Post subject: CHAPTER 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:22 am 
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Rating: NC-17 (WARNING!)

Spoilers: Season 6

Pairings: VW/T

Genre: Alternate Universe

Distribution: Ask first, thanks.

Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara hostage, they are hiding out from the Scoobies for the time being, in a lake house outside of Sunnydale.

Shout out: First, I've read many VW fics and did not know the orgin of 'kitten', it was pointed out to me that Justskipit (who's work I have read) coined and perfected that jewel. I hope she doesn't mind that I'm using the term. Second, to DW for the thought provoking. Thanks.

CHAPTER 4

Buffy patrolled the last cemetery in Sunnydale for the night. It just so happened to be the cemetery where Spike lived. Standing in front of the crypt door she asked herself for the hundredth time that evening, ‘Why do I feel like I need him?’ She pushed the door open with uncertainty and entered the cold dark tomb. Circling around she discovered that he wasn’t home. The slayer looked at her watch; she had 20 minutes to kill before meeting the others. She flipped the switch on his old black and white television and planted herself in his chair. Not really interested in what was on she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

An image of Willow with long hair from freshmen year standing at her locker came to mind. Sighing heavily, her heart ached because the geek she had made best friends with then was now her enemy. She whispered into the cool air, “How will I ever be able to kill you?”

“You just do it.” Spike murmured.

The slayer jumped to her feet and poised in attack stance.

“Whoa now Blondie, I’m just coming home to put a few groceries in the fridge.” He walked around the girl and unpacked a brown paper sack full of blood.

“You have no idea what I’m going through, Spike.”

“Oh, no? I killed my mum, she was my only friend.” He stopped and bore his eyes into the slayers.

Buffy dropped the stare first. Her mind didn’t want to think about Spike and all the things that came with him, at this moment.

“Willow is, was, my best friend and now…”

“She’s a vampire, with brains, power, and the inside scoop on the Scoobies.” The blonde vampire squared up in front of her. “Buffy, she’s dangerous, more dangerous than anything you’ve come up against. She knows you. I mean, she will use any and everything against you now, with no remorse.” He was being honest.

Hearing the inside track from Spike depressed her more. “Do you think anything is left of *our* Willow?” She sounded like a little girl.

“Pet, there are always characteristics and mannerisms of the former personality, but she has no soul now. No checks and balances, evil drives her, blood sates her, unless…”

Buffy looked curiously at Spike, “Unless? Unless what? You can’t just stop there.”

“Unless the witchcraft…it’s a wild card Buffy, in all my years I’ve never known a witch as powerful as Willlow to be sired.” He continued, “It could be monumentally bad,s or it could be our save in grace.”

Buffy sounded hopeful, “How will we know?”

Spike shrugged at her, “I don’t know love, it’s best we assume the worst though.”

Her heart cracked a little more. “We need to go meet the others.” Desiring not to be alone with Spike any longer, the girl moved towards the door.

As I stood in the shower, washing the distinct smell of arousal from myself, I cried. I cried silent tears so the vampire in the next room would not hear me. I cried because my lover was gone. I cried because my life was in danger. But I cried most of all because I knew I was captivated by the vampire Willow was now, and in some way I wished that Buffy and the others never found me. My mind was a tangled web of frustration, desire, disgust, and anguish. I tried to make sense of my thoughts and actions with no avail.

“Everything okay in there pet?” Willow’s voice invaded.

I didn’t hear that out loud. Oh my goddess, she’s reading my mind!

“I’m fine.” I yelled out. I resumed my bath quickly, trying not to think of anything in particular. The anger rising within me had to be released. Wrapping a heavy white towel around me I swung the wooden door open and marched out, “don’t ever do that again!”

“Are you upset at me pet?” She was sitting at the dining table looking at me attentively. Two tapered candles cast shadows across her face.

“Your damn right I’m upset! Willow, Vamp Willow, or whatever it is you want to be called. Neither you, nor anyone else has the right to invade my mind.” I clinched my fists and pumped them at my sides.

Slowly she related, “I’m sorry kitten; I wasn’t listening to your thoughts. I figured you would prefer that I didn’t barge in while you were…indisposed.” Standing up, she moved and handed me a change of clothes. “It won’t happen again, I promise.” Her sad green eyes apologized for her.

“Okay.” I think she was being sincere.

“Willow…” her voice whispered.       

“W-what?” My heartbeat slowed as I cooled down.

“I prefer to be called Willow, by you.”

“Oh.” How can she just go from ‘I’m-gonna-spank-you-Willow’ to ‘I’m-sorry-Willow’ just like that?

“You can change in there.” She pointed to small bedroom off the dining area.

“Thanks.” I almost felt sorry for her for unloading on her like that.

I took the stack of clothes and went into the bedroom. I saw her sit back down at the table as I inched the door closed. Inside, the room was lit by a single floor lamp in the corner. I could tell the boys had already been in here because the windows were boarded with plywood, like the ones in the dining area and bathroom. There was a double bed dressed in a floral comforter placed perpendicular to one of the windows. A sitting chair and an antique dresser were situated opposite the foot of bed. The hardwood floors had several rugs covering heavy traffic areas around the room. Was this going to be ‘our’ room?

I sat down on the bed and put the clothes in my lap sighing heavily. My eyes drifted to the bed side table where an alarm clock registered 11:30 pm. If I were at home, at Buffy’s, Willow and I would be in bed by now. Possibly researching or studying, probably making love. Buffy would be coming in from patrol and Dawn would be sound asleep. Not that our lives were anything near normal, it was just the fact of familiarity. Tears stung my eyes again. I shook them off, crying would get me nowhere. I needed to concentrate all that energy on finding out what Willow was up to, if there was anything.

Unfolding the outfit she had given me, I recognized that it was not just casual attire. It was a black evening dress. I slipped it over my head and slinked it down my body. It had a carwash hem with a deep-vee neck revealing much more than I was accustomed. I bent over and strapped on the heels she had supplied. Looking back to the bed, there was nothing else, neither bra nor underwear was provided. That forced a lopsided grin on my face. Moving around to the dresser, I took in my appearance. The rounds of my breast showed, as well as the top of my abdomen. Not too comfortable with that, but I have no other choice. My hair was drying but the ends were straggly, running my fingers through it I did the best I could to comb the mess.

Bam, Bam. Car doors. I heard Ted and Frank’s muffled voices, then a door slam in the house. I closed the distance between the dresser and the bedroom door in a few steps. Leaning close, I listened intently.

“Did you get everything?” Willow asked.

“Yeah boss.”

“Ok, you know what to do, get busy. And when you’re done with that, like I said earlier, I want at least ten by morning when you return. Understand?”

“Yeah boss.”

“And don’t forget the other car.” She was strict.

She *was* up to something. I heard footsteps on the stairs. Not the basement stairs, but it sounded like stairs leading to a second floor.

Tap, tap.

I sucked in with fright and jumped back from the door. Gathering my wits, I responded, “Come in.”

The door creaked open and I saw her beautiful sweet face framed with that fiery red hair and glowing green eyes. How could I have missed how gorgeous she looked earlier? Oh yeah, mad Tara is blind. She stepped in fully and I soaked up the rest of her like a sponge absorbed water. She wore a crimson long sleeved satin shirt, the collar gaped open. I couldn’t help myself, my eyes drifted from her sleek white neck down her chest to where the first button was fastened on her shirt. I licked my lips just thinking about the red tipped peaks that were underneath. I tried to stop but couldn’t, further down, her wide black belt was studded with silver spikes; I refrained from grinning at that. Continuing to torture myself, I lowered my eyes to her thighs. She had on black leather pants again, they stretched across her quads and sleeked over her black boots. What a sight? My heart thumped.

Standing in the doorway, she took long gazes from my head to my feet. She was sizing me up as well. I suddenly became self-conscious. I knew she liked what she saw. I dropped my head to the floor and crossed my arms.

“Sexy kitten.” She sang. “Don’t hide those beautiful blue eyes from me.”

My cheeks heated as I blushed.

Moving to stand in front of me her hand eased up and cupped my chin. She pulled up my face and said, “You look stunning kitten.” She then leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek. My breath caught. Hesitating for just a moment, I heard her breathe deeply, she was inhaling my scent. Goosebumps spread across my left arm. She returned to her stance in front of me, “Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Would you like a glass of wine?”

“We’re not going to Sunny…dale?” I blurted out, sounding slightly disappointed. I tried to recover, “I just t-thought we were going out to d-dinner.”

“Out - side. Besides, there’s too much trouble to get into in Sunnydale just yet. Don’t worry, we’ll go soon enough, pet.” Reaching out to my arm, she glided her hand down to entwine her fingers with mine, and then pulled me to follow her.

TBC

Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:27 am 
terra,

Hey there! Sorry I missed leaving fb on that last part. It was hot! I like the evolving intimacy between Vamp Willow and Tara. I am really interested to see where this goes. Please keep the updates coming.

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Post subject: Re:troubled Tara
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:17 am 
:blush Wonderful!

I like the idea that somehow Willow can be saved. Though Spike didn't tell Buffy that much, and that is not so good in my point of view (the "we'll be prepared to the worst" part)

Vamp Willow is great as always. Poor Tara is a little troubled, switching her mind on and off all the time with the whole situation. I can't blame her though

Quote:
“Oh.” How can she just go from ‘I’m-gonna-spank-you-Willow’ to ‘I’m-sorry-Willow’ just like that?

Lovely. Keep it up. Very please :bow

PS:shy I look up to that dinner out

Post subject: Re: Re:troubled Tara
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:36 am 
Knock, knock.

Yeah, hi. Its me.:bigwave

Great update. I cant wait till dinner.:p

Post subject: Re: Re:troubled Tara
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:05 am 
ooo so this just keeps getting better and better. the possible saving of willow is a good good thing...though with spike being all 'prepare for the worst' and not really giving any details...thats a little bit nerve racking...but itll all work out for the best im sure.

cant wait for the dinner as well...that should get interesting!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:49 pm 
:wave Terra

Let's see... * takes out notepad * so far you have taken this from the fear when Willow was bitten... high on the heart pounding meter, to OMFG with a few :sheep :sheep thrown in for good measure ...full on sex dream, to this update.. with a sad type of tenderness... oh yeah and still more hotness... * puts notepad away * so in my humble opinion... this is awesome !!

It's official Terra , you have mad skills :eyebrow .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:21 pm 
:banana :bounce

awesome an update! Vamp Willow's show of actual tenderness was heart wrentching at best, I wonder if she was actually sorry...:hmm And poor buffy :sigh sad sad sad! I hope you update soon!! :D

:pride

-Rose

"You were everything, everything that I wanted, we were meant to be supposed to be, but we lost it. All the memories so close to me just fade away.."-Avril

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next