The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:32 pm 
9. Gay Now

Ok Ive been bad with the not reading and the not giving of the feedback...i had a terrible thing going on for a few months...but im totally here and ready for more updates!! So damnit terra update sooonish!!

"Its nice to know that you were there, thanks for acting like you cared and making me feeling like I was the only one, its nice to know we had it all, thanks for watching as I fall, and letting me know that we were done."-Avril

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:54 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 1
Holy crap, terra...in the flurry of updates while I was away, I almost missed yours! That would have royally sucked, cause this is getting so damn good (though I hate that it feels like it's coming to an end).

Starting off with the hot sex was very nice, but then it was over and they were headed to the showdown, and all I could think was "NOOOOO...don't go to the Bronze!!!! Keep fucking and you'll be safe!" The showdown itself was so nicely done I really thought for a moment that Willow was done for...go you! I like watson's remarks about loyalty and won't even try to expand on it, cause I think it's spot on. Maybe it was the building tension, but I was left giggling like a loon after Tara's realization that "I had the power." I couldn't help picturing the Bronze suddenly going full-on techno rave, with vampire go-go boys dancing while Tara belted out "I GOT THE POWER!," blasting away all the 'good guys' with magical mojo-shooting hip thrusts. Any chance of that happening? :-D

-Cam

Post subject: Feedback for Chapter 13
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:18 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!!!

Shytemptress – Kristen, yay!! You made it back to first! A spot that should be reserved for you always. Thank you for continuing to read, plus you don’t have to talk while reading, so speechless is not a problem.

Kisstheviolets – Well yes, you did drop a few hints about bold Tara. I had to put her in at least one more time . Spell, schmell, hold ya horses there missy, it’s a coming.

Fleiss – Again, with the devoted feedbacking. I love it! Thank you.

Watson – Hey Buddy! Loyalty runs deep in me, I guess it’s reflecting in my work too, even though it is a smutty vamp fic. And yes, it is always Xander, he is the heart after all. No more angst my friend, this is the last chapter, .

Still Waters T – Livy! Ditto, high fives to Xander. And yes, you are insane. Just kidding dude, I want you to like VW and cheer for her, well cheer for her and Tara, not the killing. Oh, the trust thing was huge for this fic, IMHO. That was an underlying theme from day one.

Arielle – Looks like she’s got it, let’s see what she does with it. Thank you.

Meretricious - My beta, my beta *to the tune of My Lil Pony* Ok, that ain’t right. I have no idea where you got the western feel but, whatever works for you. Smutty sacrifices, poor? I don’t think so. Like I told Liv above, trust is huge, HUGE, really BIG, in this fic and doesn’t Tara always have everyone’s best interest at heart? Where did you learn the word fixin? Thank you for all the help.

Stillrunning - A woman of few words. But they mean a lot to me, thank you.

Cooper - I worked with that fight scene for days, that kinda stuff is like smut…you must pay attention to DETAIL. Thank you for the feedback.

Hermitfish - Oh, Cyd, I’m so far behind on your fics I could never say anything about late FB from you. Thank you for the kind words.

Spikeizmine87
– Hey Rose. WB to the thread, and RL can kick us all the butt. No worries here, just glad your back where you belong…here with the rest of the kittens. 

Tarawhipped - Cam, I totally can picture Tara swinging her hips and slinging some magic mojo around to that tune. You are so dang funny! Sometimes, it’s best just never to leave the bed, ain’t it?

Post subject: CHAPTER 14 - THE END
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:22 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Well kittens, I hope that you have enjoyed reading this fic as much as I have writing it. Here’s your last chapter of Prisoner of Choice.

I have to shout out to my beta MERETRICIOUS one more time, thanks for making me laugh about the stupid mistakes I make.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Season 6
Pairings: VW/T
Genre: Alternate Universe
Distribution: Ask first, thanks.
Summary: Tara takes a beaten Vamp Willow back to “fix” her up. The scoobies lick their wounds. Resolutions. The End.

CHAPTER 14

The Scoobies piled through the front door of the Summers’ home each attending to their own injuries, whether it was a battered heart or a flesh wound. The group spread throughout the living room taking places on the furniture without a word.

When Dawn heard the front door, she came running in from the dining room, “What happened? Where’s Tara? What did you do to Willow?” She sought answers from anyone in the room, moving around to face each of them as she blurted her questions.

Spike was the one who answered her, “Tara’s still with Willow Lil’ bit.”

“And…” she prompted him for more standing with a hand on her hip.

The blonde vampire looked at Buffy to see if she would jump into this interrogation, but the slayer was still stunned by the events at The Bronze was staring into space.

“…And Tara is protecting Willow for now, or at least until Willow gets her strength back.” Anya said without emotion before Spike could reply.

Dawn stomped her foot, “Can someone please tell me what happened?”

Xander stood and approached the teenager, “come on Dawnie, I’m thirsty, I’ll explain it to you in the kitchen.”

After the dark haired boy shuffled the girl out of the room, Edna spoke up “We need to attack again and soon, while the vampire is injured. I will call my coven in England and notify them of the situation, I should be able to gather enough power from them to take care of the witch while you finish off the vampire.”

Giles and Buffy traded apprehensive glances.

Ted laid Willow out on the bed in the loft while I retrieved towels to clean her battered face and body. I arrived quickly at her side and sat the small pan of water and wash cloths on the nightstand. Her face was swollen and covered with blood. I wanted to cry, but instead I took the only action I could, the only choice I had left.

I turned to Ted who stood with his back to the wall, “I need you to go get some things for me.”

“Yes ma’am,” he nodded.

I went to the spell book I had earlier, jotted down the ingredients I needed and instructed him to go to the Magic Box. The loyal minion promptly left the loft to do as he was told. I knew all too well that the Scoobies would be licking their wounds at home and that no one would be in danger if I sent him to the shop.

I returned to Willow’s side and wrung the water from a rag and began to bathe her. I washed her face with the utmost care, yet she moaned and groaned in pain. While returning the cloth to the now red water in the pan I heard her whisper my name. I shot my eyes to her face and saw her green eyes peaking from engorged lids.

“Shhh, baby, I’m here. I will take care of you.” I told her as I smoothed her hair over her ears.

She brought a trembling, bleeding hand to cup mine and I saw the corner of her mouth faintly tug. Her tongue slowly parted her parched lips and she mumbled, “Need…blood.”

“I know baby, not much longer, not much longer,” I repeated. She closed her eyes again and drifted back into unconsciousness.

I struggled with undressing her as well as my decision to do the spell. I needed to check for other wounds on her body as well as prepare her for the magics I was about to perform, but my thoughts kept dwelling on the consequences. Would the others approve? How would Willow react? Was I strong enough to use the power Willow had given me? Was I ready to lead the life I was choosing for us? I had to stop thinking about those things, so I focused on the task at hand. After removing her leather pants, I finally had her completely naked, even though she was small she was solid muscle. I noticed more bruises had arisen on her torso and thighs from the fight, so I gently continued to cleanse her body.

When I finished bathing her, I turned my attention to setting up the spell. I gathered all the candles and took them to the middle of the loft. I then pushed all the furniture I could handle to the walls to clear an area for the ritual. Positioning the candles I had brought from home, I made a circle in the floor. I brought the sharpest knife I could find in the kitchen and placed it in the circle.

I finished just in time for Ted’s return. When I heard his footsteps on the stairs, I went to Willow and covered her with a sheet. He hurriedly turned the corner of the partition and handed me the bag of supplies. “Thank you,” I replied while opening the bag.

“Are you planning on doing a spell?” He questioned.

“Yes, to heal her,” I was vague.

“She needs blood to heal quickest,” he retorted.

I looked at him sternly, “move her into the middle of the circle of candles.” I was not about to put up with being cross-examined by this vampire, especially when it came to Willow. He quieted and took a step back when he realized it as well. He went to Willow and carefully picked her up; he was a devoted servant after all. He crossed the loft, maneuvering around objects cautiously, and knelt to place her on the floor among the candles. As he stood and faced me, I reared back and punched a stake into his chest. He may have been loyal, but he was still evil.

Buffy stood, and with a piercing stare told Edna, “You will do nothing to harm Tara. The way the council does things is not the way I do things. I’m sure you knew that before you came here. The line between good and evil is not always that clear cut Edna.” The little blonde slayer was not about to entertain the thought of anything happening to Tara.

“But she’s clearly aligned herself with the vampire…”

Buffy cut the lady watcher off. “That “vampire” was her lover and her life three days ago. Turning off your feelings for someone doesn’t just happen overnight.” The slayer paused to look at Giles, “Furthermore, I trust Tara, and I got the feeling there was more than just denial of a lost love coming from her when she tried to stop us.”

“You mean when she did stop you,” Dawn corrected as she, Xander, and Clem entered from the kitchen.

Giles removed his glasses and spoke, “Indeed, she did put up a struggle, oddly butch for Tara.” He put his glasses back on and noted many peculiar glances from the Scoobies.

Buffy marched to the front door, “I’m gonna find out exactly why Tara was so reluctant.” She stopped abruptly when she opened the door to find Willow holding a limp Tara in her arms.

“Invite me in,” the vampire demanded.

As I pulled back the sheet to reveal Willow’s body, I noticed several more bruises had appeared on her chest and stomach. She had surely taken a beating from her best friend. I had stopped the bleeding from most of the cuts and gashes along her arms and hands; however her face remained a gory mess. I removed the sheet completely and discarded it outside the circle of candles. I proceeded to undress myself and set aside those clothes too. Carefully, I straddled my lover across her hips and eased down to balance most of my weight on my heels. Everything was set now; I just needed to start the spell.

After reciting the first few lines, the candles surrounding us sparked wildly. I continued with the casting and the wind started to churn around the room. I had never felt such power in my entire life. The further I advanced into the spell the more the wind picked up. By the time I came to the offering, my hair whirled around blinding me from moment to moment. I picked up the knife and cut the palm of my left hand with a quick slicing motion. Wincing from pain, I thrust my palm high above my head. I repeated the lines over and over while the blood dribbled down my forearm. The wind thrashed and the candles flared, but Willow remained unmoving. Speaking the next part of the incantation, I moved to place my palm to my lover’s mouth. My blood trickled between her lips and the monster in her roused. Her face crinkled instantly and her hands quickly slapped over mine, like the jaws of a beast feeding snapping shut. She sucked swiftly from the cut. The more blood that entered her body the less the wounds on her face showed until finally her feral yellow eyes were wide and clearly visible.

When her demon eyes locked with mine, I said to her, “Take me my love, let us be together forever.”

She rose unexpectedly and removed my hand from her lips. Her naked breasts pressed into mine and she stared directly into my eyes. The wind spun up her red hair, mingling it frantically with my blonde. Giving her one last temptation, I dragged my palm along my jugular, smearing blood onto my neck. Her eyes dropped to the throbbing blood covered vein in my throat and I felt an arm encircle my waist, jerking me yet closer. I gasped for a quick breath of air before her hand suddenly gripped the back of my head and pulled my neck to her mouth. I briefly saw her fangs out of the corner of my eyes before she sank them into my throat. Hearing my own voice cry out in pain, tears began to sting my eyes. I distinctly felt the blood funneling through the tiny holes in my neck and into her mouth. Her arm tightened around my waist as her hand held my head firm. It was animalistic, yet I knew it was not *just another* feeding. She was taking as much care as could be expected from a hungry fiend.

I was beginning to feel lethargic and knew it was time to finish before I passed out. It hurt intensely to speak, but I slowly whispered to her, “I…love…you.”

Suddenly, a blinding light from above beamed onto us. Willow struggled to release me from her bite, and finally did so to lean back. I could feel her stare focusing on me even though my own gaze wavered. It was working…the spell was working. Deep within my body I felt the magic flow as it worked its way through me, gathering my spirit. Then gradually my soul rose from my body in the form of a cloud to envelop my lover and me. With all the strength I had left, I reached for the knife by my side again and brought the blade up and across her shoulder, my grip faltered at the end and the knife clanged to the floor. I placed my mouth immediately to where the sharp edge severed the pale skin of my lover and drank her blood. I sucked intently until the last stage of the spell caused our heads to fling back. Our faces were almost washed out from the bright light above. The swirling mass that was my soul whipped around over our heads and finally split into two entities then shot into our eyes. The light extinguished and so did we. I fell forward into my lover as her back crashed against the hardwood floor.

I awoke to Buffy’s voice, “…and what if the spell hadn’t worked?” In my grogginess I tried to open my eyes; I was so weak. Then I heard the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard, “We would have both died,” it was my love, my Willow. My eyes fluttered open to take in the sight that was my lover and my friends gathered around our bed. I was home.

Willow sucked in a sharp breath, “Baby,” she reached to touch me gently. It was *my* Willow. She was sitting beside me holding my hand. “How are you feeling?” She said as she stroked my forearm.

It took a moment to register that I wasn’t dreaming, “How? When?” I crinkled my brow from the sharp pain that bolted through the back of my head.

A freckled hand came up to smooth my hair, “Shhh, later, we’re fine, except for being of the non-dead-soul-having variety now.”

“That was some spell you did there missy,” Xander piped up.

I croaked out, “I had no other choice,” then searched for approval in the eyes of my family. The looks on their faces told me they understood.

Dawn sat down on the end of the bed and grabbed my blanket covered foot, “So, you guys really are soul mates?”

I looked at the girl and then to Willow, her emerald green eyes capturing me in the most loving gaze, and nodded. It was the stipulation that the spell was based upon, if we hadn’t been true soul mates we would have both died.

Just knowing Willow and I were meant to be together sent shivers through my body. I had never doubted it. I knew it deep down in my soul, the soul we now shared.

THE END

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:00 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

terra that was awesome!! i wondered how you'd work it out but never saw that coming. i'm so sad that this fic has ended but i thoroughly enjoyed the ride (ooohhhh, the many rides...). thanks for sharing it with us :)

brandy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:17 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Awwwwww :happycry , that was so sweet. I loved that story so much. I'm so glad you actually wrote a whole story with an ending an everything. It was beautiful and hot. :applause

:kgeek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:21 pm 
5. Willowhand

WOW
another great update!!
i'm sad to see it end though....i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:12 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

I thought you were writing POC when I saw your status = writing, and I'm not wrong. Go me :bounce

Cast my mind back to the early updates, you know I've always been hesitant, and was worried about T and W's rather one sided relationship. VW was all taking and taking and taking and T gave and gave and gave. But true love always conquer all, right? I'm all in awe of Tara's willingless to sacrifice herself for greater happiness.

One thing I'm very glad about is Buffy and Giles' realization and acceptance of the Tara/VW dynamic. Before the Bronze battle they would have agreed with Edna that Willow is dangerous and must be killed. Like Buffy says
Quote:
The line between good and evil is not always that clear cut

and
Quote:
Turning off your feelings for someone doesn’t just happen overnight

As soon as I read
Quote:
“Need…blood.”

“I know baby, not much longer, not much longer,”

and
Quote:
Was I ready to lead the life I was choosing for us?

I knew what Tara had in mind, but was still worried about how you get a half-dead (or is it half-undead) vampire to turn you. Wow, that spell was very powerful, and you showed it well, I was on the edge of my seat throughout and gripping my new mouse so now it's not as new anymore.

Also like the flow of this last chapter. Buffy and Giles telling Edna off, Buffy opening the door to see a recovered Willow carrying Tara, then going back in time to show the spell, excellent :clap Nice touch with T staking Ted too.

So now they share one soul. I hope souls aren't like butter, that if you spread it out it's a little thinner :lmao, I get crazy notions like that, don't mind me.

And ... I didn't even notice the lack of smut this chapter until the end!

Sad that this is ending, but it's been a great ride. Very different, yet it all makes sense at the end. It's rare to finish reading a vamp fic, where W and T both end up vamped, and one of them by choice, but this was great. And for a vamp fic, has a pleasantlysurprising ... fluffy feel to it. Now ... how about that Cotton Fields?

- :glasses watson the "famous", at least according to Megan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:33 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Really a wonderful job, Terra...and that's just about all I can say. You definitely provided the full gambit of emotions with this story. Not to mention a lot of great sexy sex. But in the end, love worth any sacrifice wins the day. I applaud you.

~Cyd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:07 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

:shock :shock :shock :shock

whoa whoa whoa Im so GLAD I didnt go anywhere afterall and remembered to read this...its the end?? HOW CAN IT BE THE END I JUST GOT BACK!! This isnt fair..."sits and mutters obscenities" But...this was an amazing ending! They're soul mates! "wipes away a tear" :x How fricken CUTE!!!!!!!!! This was awesome work Terra, one of my favorite fics here at pens, top 5!! Amazing work! :clap :clap :clap Im just gonna miss the evil, skanky, sexy, mistressey Vamp Willow...and all the sex...the sex will be a big miss...hey did I mention this was great?? IT WAS GRRREEAT!! Thanks so much for writting this!! Hopefull there will be more from you soon!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:21 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

wow, terra, what a finish. i admit i was thinking it would end somewhat like this, but you wrote it way better than i could imagine it. the spell was amazing, and intense yet easy to follow, and tara drawing the blood across her jugular to encourgage willow? that gave me chills. also loved the ted staking, :crazy didn't see it coming and perfectly done, could've easily been right out of a BtVS episode.
would think willow has a little "oh my god i killed people" guilt in her future, but then this was really tara's story. maybe in one of the fic challenges you can do a little f/u chap where they will go to l.a. and angel will teach them how to live with souls? that would be cool :tumble
thanx for letting me work with you, it's been a blast ~mary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:48 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Hey there,
Well done ending. At first when I saw that this was the end, I thought it would be too quick, too pat. And honestly, I still thought that sometimes. But I must say that the vividness of the description of the spell really overpowered any doubts I had. It was really wonderfully described. The timing of the Buffy interaction and then back to Tara naration was a little strange but again, the tie-up with them being soul-mates or it wouldn't have worked was very well done.

Great job! :clap

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:58 am 
28. Com...plete

Yeah...an update!! BOO...all over!!!!! I would like to start a petition for an EPILOGUE...cuz it's just mean to finish such a wonderful hot sexy story and not have any Wiccy-Vampy lovin' in the last chapter...can't we see a little of their sexy happy ever after??? {poutbeg}
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty please...Umgaynow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:31 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

(Claps and then bows)
Magnificant story, bravo, bravo, ENCORE! Actually, an epilouge will do just fine...*hint hint* a long epilouge will be heaven, just, you know...to see how they would be as vampires-with-souls....and not to mention just some more willow and tara lovin'. :wtkiss . :blush :-D it would do you more good to you in the long run anyways...somehow. so how about it? just think about, my ppl will call ur ppl. :glasses um that is...if i had ppl....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:24 pm 
19. Yummy Face

terra~

I know that I haven't read any of this story, but I just wanted to leave you some feedback to say WOW! That was a really powerful fic! At least, that's what all the other feedback says.

So, I'm really looking forward to reading more of Cotton Fields!

Love ya!!! :D

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:52 pm 
9. Gay Now

Very nice conclusion to this story, terra. Being a Vamp Willow fan, I was a little worried all along that they would find a way to "cure" her, but I really liked how you handled it. That Tara would willingly choose to use her magnified power to join Willow as kinder, gentler vampires (or die trying) was a nice twist...that willingness alone proves that they belong together. *sigh* Very satisfying, and I can't wait to follow Cotton Fields, and see what else you have in store for us in the future. :clap

-Cam

Post subject: Feedback replies
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:41 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Again thanks to all of those who followed this story.

KtV – Thanks Brandy! I’m glad you stayed with it until the end. I’m happy that you enjoyed all the rides as well. The story did take a few twists at the end and I hope that it wasn’t too much to sell to the reader.

Arielle – Yep, I finished it. Thank you for sticking around.

Fleiss - My faithful little feedbacker, thanks so much for the encouragement Liz.

Watson – Right you were my friend. I was straight focused on getting the ending to this story out. Especially with Cotton Fields waiting in the wings. I know that I didn’t develop the Scooby feelings at the end about vamped out W/T and their new soul, but all along this story has been about Tara and the way she would deal with the VW situation. I’m glad to know that the spell sequence made you anxious; I was hoping to do that! I don’t think souls spread like butter *shrugs.* I hope not, cause you know what they say about thin souled people…they can’t dance. Um, yeah, about the lack of smut, I just couldn’t fit it in this chapter, I was hoping the spell was sexy enough??

hermitfish – Thank you Cyd for the kind words. I really appreciate it. When I began this fic, it was with the bathroom sex scene at the Bronze, yep, this fic started at as smutcentric. I just added a little filler before and a lot after. Throw in some everlasting love and kabaam, it’s a bonifide story.

LesbianJedi87 - Rose thanks a bunch. I hate that this story had to end as well. I’m very glad that you liked it. And top 5? Really? I’m very flattered considering the quality of writers we have here on Pens. So thank you again. Btw, I have a new fic called Cotton Fields, have you seen it yet, not as much smutty sex going on over there but, you might like it, drop by.

meretricious – I like when my beta says “wow,” it makes my chest puff out. Union label, LMAO! I consider the “right out of BtVS ep” a compliment. Cause, ya know, that’s hard to do. Yes, this story has always been about Tara’s POV and her actions/reactions. I could have expounded more on the Scooby and Willow side but, it just wasn’t pertinent to the storyline in my head. I can’t believe you and your “f/u chap” mention, that soooo has a hidden sexual meaning, whether you meant it or not, LOL.

Justskipit
– When I sat down to write the final chapter I too was worried that I was trying to pack too much in for the readers to grasp. Then when I finished it, I thought, it couldn’t happen any other way but just at that pace. I could have dragged it out and put in some smut, or developed the whole meaning of the spell but I didn’t. After careful debate with my beta about the flashback to W/T after the Buffy interaction, I chose not to include a tag line that said “30 minutes earlier,” I figured the readers would catch on after a few sentences. Thank you very much Debra for the constructive feedback.

umgaynow – Epilogue you say? Hmmm…if I ever have some hot VW/VT smut pop into my head I promise I will write you an Epilogue to ]this story. Thank you.

kytzya– More epilogue talk…I must keep my head in the gutter more often. Thank you for reading (and leaving feedback), I’m glad you enjoyed.

GayNow – Get out of this thread Car!

tarawhipped – Thanks Cam! I sooo avoided the “cure” situation. I really tried to stay focused on Tara and the different feelings she was going thru (denial, hurt, etc.) until she finally evolved into deciding to be with Willow by getting herself vamped and sharing her soul. Even if VW had not gotten hurt and transferred her powers, Tara was going to try the same spell. Thanks again, and there will be more Cotton Fields coming up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:19 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I love ya Terra. Even though I was quite angry that you decided to end it I love how you wrote this story. I've told you this many times before. I'm reading your new story and I'll leave you lots and lots of feedback because I'm you BIGGEST fan. I have reserved that title for me!!!

Kristen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:34 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hot damn. Really just hot damn. Your characterization was amazing. The seamless transitions between Vamp Will and her Regular Will tidbits were just wow. And Tara's love...so heartbreaking. This story was so amazing. I can't wait to read your latest work. Serious like :bow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am 
WOW!....This story was so completley awsome! Great job! :peace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

how...
totally excellent
sexy and wow.
yeah

also interesting how Willow is so very nice to Tara; reminds me of Spike with his mom. Such a perfect manipulation of the whole vamp situation...
My question is, how will Tara turn into a vampire now? It's got to happen... poor VampWillow if it doesn't.

:/ which is strange to think :/ hahah..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm 
3. Flaming O

hey terra, i'm a little late to the party in replying on "prisoner of choice", but i was in a hell dimension and am just now catching up on all the great willow&tara fan fics.
i have to say this was a great story. you did extremely well with your characterization and depiction of the emotional undercurrents involved. it was truely a mesmerizing read.
have you considered an epilogue? i am intrigued by the ramifications of the things willow did as a soulless vamp and the changes in their relationship that will nessacarily come about.
as before, a wicked and wonderful story that i'm glad i was able to find.

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Wow!! This was sexy, sexy and did I say sexy!!! Thanks so much for this, beautifully done.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
Wow, I'm really late to the party on this one. But I felt like I should post some feedback considering how seemingly 'addicted' I was to this fic.

I absolutely loved this entire fic! :heart I finished the whole thing in about two days, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The ending was absolutely beautiful, and it worked so well, in the regards that it wasn't cheesy or anything like that. It felt really natural, at least to me anyways, and not forced in any way. You got the characters straight on, which isn't an easy feat to do, so tops for that!

All in all, you did a really great job!

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7