The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: DaMn GuRl
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:31 pm 
this is muchly thud worthy.. I do so love Vamp Willow:D

I also love the imagery of good and evil between the two. Willow becomes more human as she feeds on Tara's magic, and Tara...

Well as Tara tries to absorb the fact that her Willow is gone, her extreme arousal around Vamp Willow seems to feed Tara's darker side.

What I find most interesting is how the girls start off as opposite symbols of good and evil, but the more they share with each other and the longer they are around each other the more they each become an interesting blend of both.

And with Willow and Tara's sexual relationship

Quote:
“You know kitten, my human self may have been fooled by that little shy act, but I know exactly what you need,” her voice was purring now. Her face was so close to mine. Our noses nearly touched, her sparkly green orbs darted back and forth from my lips to my eyes.

Well to me I find it interesting that all this sexy naughtiness is something that they have had in them all along, but were both too shy to explore.

Quote:
She’s going to take me, right here, tonight. I want this, I want her. How did she know? I can’t. I have to run.

All in all, things are going to get very interesting for our girls. VERY.

Can't wait for more:D

Go get yourself some tiny girls! Give yourself something to live for! ~ My muddled mind on six hours of Rachel

Post subject: CHAPTER 8
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:05 pm 
Ok kittens, just a few quick notes. I'll be real busy for the next two to three weeks so, I won't be able to work on an update for a while. But know that I do have this story in my head already, I just have to find time to type it out.

Secondly, Thanks very much to my beta meretricious for all the help!

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Season 6 maybe

Pairings: VW/T

Genre: Alternate Universe

Distribution: Ask first, thanks.

Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara hostage, they are hiding out from the Scoobies for the time being, in a lake house outside of Sunnydale. A strange relationship grows between Vamp Willow and Tara. The Scoobies as well as are Tara trying to figure out Vamp Willow's evil scheme.

WARNING: Light BDSM

CHAPTER 8

Dawn unfolded the map of Sunnydale and laid it on the floor in front of her. As she recited the spell Willow and Tara had taught her in secret, she sprinkled her magical concoction over the paper. Opening her eyes she watched as specks of light began to radiate indicating demons and vampires all over town. The brightest spot on the plot was northeast of the city of Sunnydale with two other smaller dots in close proximity. She smiled widely because she knew she had found Vamp Willow and thus Tara. She followed the roads, tracking out a route with her finger, and was led to Lake Sunnydale. She paused to write down the highway names on her pad of paper. When she looked back to the map the amount of dots near Willow had increased by two and a third lit before her eyes.

Her blue eyes grew wide. Did the spell go awry? No it couldn’t have, she had done everything like Tara had told her to. It would have to be Willow’s light, it was the brightest; and Willow was who she had asked to be pointed out. Were there more vampires out there? She folded the paper over once and drained the powder into a dish deciding she would tell everybody of her findings at tomorrow’s Scooby meeting. It was worth a shot even though Buffy would be angry with her for doing magic.

Tara’s creamy white thighs kept her squeals of ecstasy from the vampire’s ears. Contentedly, Willow continued to lap her lover into oblivion. When the blonde’s legs began to relax and tremble, Willow trailed kisses down her thighs switching back and forth until she reached her knees. Laying her green eyes upon her lover she watched Tara sink into sleep. “Exhausted kitty,” she sang as she easily moved the girl into a more comfortable position. While putting a pillow under the blonde’s head she decided against covering her pet’s sexy curvaceous body. It was just too delicious to veil.

The vampire moved around the room and blew out all candles save one on the bedside table. She stopped suddenly to take in the sight that was her kitten, radiant of love making in the flickering candlelight. The blonde haired girl had stirred feelings of love inside Vamp Willow, she couldn’t deny it. Love was something the vampire could handle; the goodness in her kitten was something else. She was trying her best to tolerate it because of that love. Standing naked gaping at her lover’s form, a primal, guttural reaction rumbled in her stomach. Her nose flared, the good essence she had just taken from her lover coursed through her veins. She wanted nothing more than to suck all the good blood from Tara and replace it with evil. Willow tried to contain herself, but it was rapidly overwhelming her. The evil surged forward, her forehead crumpled, her demon within was taking over. Her eyes faded to yellow. It was with those yellow monster eyes that she saw her kitten smile her lopsided grin in a sex-induced delirium and whisper ‘I love you.’

Willow snatched on her gown and strode to the stairs. Her feet padded down the steps hurriedly. The beast within needed to be sated. Swiftly, to the basement she went. As she descended the stairs, the boys looked up at her and readied to show off their catch.

“We brought you a live one…boss,” Frank announced as he watched Willow yank the girl up from the floor and violently sink her teeth into her victim’s neck.

Fear jumped from the girls eyes as her face contorted from the intense pain. Willow shook her head side to side to seat her fangs deeper, her growls and slurps expressing her desperation. The boys as well as the newly risen fledglings dropped to their knees to worship their master and her robust display of appetite. Beads of saliva dripped from their ivory fangs as they ogled Willow feeding on the helpless girl. There was no contest as to who was the most powerful vampire in the room or in all of Sunnydale.

Letting the girl fall to the floor, Willow heaved heavily, blood trailing down her chin and dripping to the floor. Her eyes were all over the room. To calm herself, she began to chant a relaxation spell. After a few moments her breathing slowed and her face returned to normal. Her minions looked on in absolute awe. If they weren’t convinced before of Willow’s complete and utter supremacy they surely were now. Like a tornado, she left as quickly as she had come. “Rest, I’ll be back later with orders for tonight,” she commanded and exited up the stairs.

Willow went directly to the kitchen sink. The damp cloth became soiled with blood as she traced over her mouth and chin. The vampire was full and satisfied from her feeding, however the arousal pooled between her legs reminded her that her lust had not been fulfilled yet. It was time for her pet to please her. Holding the cloth out, she let cool water from the faucet run through it and wash out the stains. She turned the knob and stopped the flow of water. Finding another towel in a drawer by the refrigerator she dried her hands before starting back to the crow’s nest. When she arrived at the door her nostrils filled with the scent of their previous love making session which fueled her lust even more. She pushed the wooden door open to find her kitten was not on the bed. As she closed the gap between the door and the bed a barrage of emotions slammed into her stomach like a mighty fist. She digested fear, anger, and sadness like barbed wire. Had she not taken care of her pet?

After Anya came back from her lunch break Giles left the Magic Box to snoop for clues at the clothing store. He investigated each room with care but found nothing that he thought Willow had left behind. He searched the owner’s office last and found some paperwork of interest for the gang to go through. Poking the stack into his satchel he made his way back out on to Main Street. The Englishman paused in front of the Expresso Pump and checked his watch. He had just enough time to grab a cup of tea before the Scooby meeting.

The jingle jangle of the door bell at the Magic Box brought the eyes of the remaining Scoobies up. Giles strode in with coffee for Xander, Anya, and Buffy; plus a hot chocolate for Dawn.

“Expecting a long night?” Xander prodded.

The older man raised his brow and replied, “Perhaps.”

Dawn plucked her cup from the cardboard carrying case, “Yummy, hot cocoa, Giles you’re the best.”

“Find anything during you snoop fest?” Buffy asked.

“Nothing imperative,” he swung his leather bag around and pulled the stack of documents out. “I’d like to check these though.”

Anya pulled the heap towards her and sifted through it quickly. “I’ll take the money parts. I like the money parts.” Buffy rolled her eyes and took a handful herself as did Xander.

“I’ve got something you guys might want to check out.” The slayer’s sis blurted. All eyes sat upon her now, making her a bit nervous. She forged forward, “I did a locator spell last night.”

“You did what?!” Buffy huffed, “Dawn you know you’re not supposed to be doing any magic, especially when Tara and Wil... aren’t around.” Her sadness echoed.

The young girl kept her bravery in check, “I know, but I found them, they’re outside of town, up by Lake Sunnydale.”

The phone rang and Giles proceeded behind the counter to answer it. However, he kept an ear to the conversation at hand.

“And what makes you so sure your spell worked?” The slayer queried matter-of-factly.

Xander blocked the argument that was about to erupt, “she’s right.”

“What?!” Dawn, Buffy, and Anya chimed in harmony.

Giles hung up the phone and returned to Buffy’s side.

The dark haired boy continued, “Looks like the owner has a cabin on Lake Sunnydale.” He slid the paper across the table to Buffy, Giles and Dawn.

“We’ll need to check it out tonight Buffy,” the watcher expressed. Dawn leaned back, crossed her arms, and threw her best I-told-you-so-face at her sister.

Anya asked Giles, “Was that a customer? You told them we’re open until 7, right?”

“No, actually, it was the council. They have a field representative en route to Sunnydale, one that has experience with Vampires who possess magical powers. She’ll be here late tomorrow.”

I heard the door close and feet drumming on the stairs. “Willow?” I called softly as I opened my eyes. Searching the room, I realized it must have been her going down the stairs. I took a deep breath and pushed it out slowly. I couldn’t remove the silly smile plastered on my face. She was so good at pleasuring me.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, thinking about her and only her. I could tell by the way she held me, and loved me, that part of *my* Willow was still in there. It didn’t matter though, I had already resolved to love Willow as a vampire. My concern had changed now, from ‘How could I be with a monster?’ to ‘How can I change this monster?’ I needed to get to my spell books.

Bringing my hand up to run through my hair, I brushed one of my sore nipples. It brought me back to vision of her mouth planted on it suckling attentively. She was right about ‘what’ I needed. She had… fucked me, and well at that. I crossed my legs and squirmed at that memory. There was something more animalistic about her love making now. The vampire within, I presume. I liked it. Not that I didn’t like making love with human Willow. It was always loving and sweet. It’s just I could tell this Willow *wanted* me and nothing more, and she had to have me. Furthermore, she wasn’t going to stop until she took me. It made me want to give her what I thought she needed.

My thought was interrupted by my stomach growling loudly. I was always so hungry after sex. I moved to the side of the bed and went to the dresser to retrieve something to put on. Hopefully there would be something in the refrigerator other than blood. When I pulled open the same drawer she had taken our gowns from last night I was shocked to find more than just clothing. I suddenly lost my appetite for food. I hesitantly reached in and touched the phallic object with its black leather harness. A silver vibrator and small woven chain with clamps at either end lie along side it. Were these items hers? Did she plan on using them on me? Where on earth did she get them? The whole 5 seconds it took for that sortie of questions to run through my head was plenty long enough for my center to become wet again.

My head jerked to the door when I heard footsteps on the stairs again. A crooked smile broke on my face, I would surprise her. She’d like that. I shoved the drawer shut and positioned myself behind the door. When she entered she abruptly stopped before almost breaking into a run to the bed. My heart ached. She thought I was gone. I would make it up to her though.

By the time the sound of the door slamming shut hit her ears, my hands had already thrust her onto the bed. Her rabid growl immediately sounded. She rolled onto her side swiftly. The anger in her eyes was overtaken by lust when she recognized that it was me. I pounced on her and made sure I landed as to keep her face down. Her sinewy body topped with that silky gown felt so good upon my naked skin. I grabbed her hands and drew them over her head. Grinding into her ass, I whispered into her ear, “Are you ready to be pleased?”

A low chuckle rumbled in her chest, “I’m always ready for my pet to serve me.”

“Serve?” I questioned, “Interesting choice of words.” I reached for the hem of her gown and drew it up her thighs while digging my nails into her flesh. She moaned, “I’ll show you later what I mean, for now kitten may have her play time.”

On that, I slowly slid down her backside rubbing my breast and nipples over her perfect ass. I carefully caressed and pecked each cheek before rising up to turn her over. I found the front hem of her gown promptly and continued my quest to remove it. The further I pushed it up, the more of my body I returned to touch her skin. I began to trail tender kisses along her thighs, hips and belly. Her breathing became labored, and again I wondered when she would stop partaking in that humanistic feature. The gown at last made it to its destination. She lifted her head long enough for me to remove the bothersome garment and toss it aside. Eagerly, I returned to plant light kisses on her breasts. However, unexpectedly, I felt her hands in my hair urge me higher and higher. When my lips and tongue made it to her mouth, her moans and groans had turned to ‘ahs’ and ‘ohs.’

I loved her so much. I wanted her to feel that love. I gave everything in my heart and soul when I placed that first kiss on her mouth. The slippery surface of our lips moved as if we were one, as did our bodies. Every inch of skin that touched between us was on fire. I deepened the kiss and languidly massaged her tongue with my own. The intensity prompted her to grab my hair and pull me as close as possible. Then her legs fell open to receive me and I moved smoothly between them. She was so ready for me. When I broke the kiss I put my cheek to her cheek and used it to stroke her face. I found that my lips couldn’t stay off her for very long. I started to gently suck her ear lobes and then dipped to trace kisses along her neck. I couldn’t contain myself; my own breath was becoming shallow.

“What are you doing to me, kitten?” Escaped her before she sucked in a sharp breath; I had moved on to her nipples.

I stuck my tongue out and flicked the nub once, “Loving you,” I whispered and blew the rest of the breath onto the wet nipple. Her body shivered in response. I rolled the tip between my teeth before fully engulfing it into my mouth. I loved her so much that tears stung my eyes under the shut lids. Her body writhed under me and I thrust back with each buck she pitched. It felt so good to be making love to her. I continued my attention to her breast and glided one hand down between her legs. Heat emanated from between her thighs, I paused before spreading her inner lips. My fingers touched the slippery juices that were her excitement.

“Fuck me, fuck me Tara. I want to feel you fingers deep inside my pussy.” She hissed.

I opened my eyes and with a smack released her nipple, “say please.”

If her eyes were knives they would have cut through me. I knew she wanted it. I just wanted to know how badly. She exhaled and thrust her head back into the bed while arching underneath me trying to reach my fingers. I smiled and took her other breast into my mouth. I placed my hand over her outer lips and rubbed her clit raucously. Her moans grew louder and louder until I stopped sucking and began to flick her nub rapidly with my tongue.

Like a switch had been flipped inside of her, she screamed, “Please Tara, please fuck me!” Without hesitation I gave her what she wanted, what she needed, I sunk my fingers into her wet channel and fucked her. She wrapped her legs around me, linked her ankles and wildly returned the thrusts. I clasped on to her breast again and rode until her body went rigid. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever known Willow to have. When her body finally went limp and her grasp around my waist gave way, I pulled myself to her face and delivered another soft kiss to her lips, “say thank you.”

Her only reaction was an adorable smile.

TBC

Edited by: terra21 at: 3/9/05 10:23 am

Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 8
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:08 pm 
first updater

-runs off to read-

-comes back breathing heavily-

Okay.... let me catch my breath... okay... I really wannt say awww but I don't know if that would be the just word for it. I'm kinda proud of Dawnie working her first spell its really kinda cool.

I hate the fact that Willow ate that girl but also like how they kinda think alike... tho different appities now. I can't really say much right now my brain is kinda fried... -pouts-

Hasta chica

Kristen

Edited by: ShyTemptress at: 3/8/05 6:37 pm

Post subject: CH 7 Feedback
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:55 pm 
Willster – You were first indeed. Tara does give up a lot in this chapter, I hope she knows what she’s getting into. Oh wait, I do. :p

Willowhand – Wow! Look at all those emoticons. Good work! Speechless at first? Hehe, wait til ya see this chapter, more saucy erotic, er, just read and you’ll see.

LizPuRR - Thanks for you honest feedback, LOL.

Spikeizmine87 - Reckon that shower would have been better if you’d read this first? :wink

hidden watson – Denial, denial, denial. This may end up getting Tara in trouble. Thank you for you lovely feedback. Thanks for noticing that I’m trying to put more of what Willow is going through in every chapter. Oh, and thanks for linking to my blog too.

Viximon – Turning it up a notch in the computer lab eh? Yeah the scoobies are sad and they don’t even know Willow and Tara are gettin' to it. Thank you.

xonethousandtears08x – Thank you for the feedback dear.

stillrunning – Wow, got a range of emotions you’re going through there. I like it, well I like that the story is making an impact. Tara knows fully well what she’s getting into here. Good/evil, light/dark, love/hate, are all undercurrents of this fic. Thanks for the fb.

meretricious – MY NEW BETA!!! Yeah, someone to check for my grammatical errors. Hehe, hobbit and hobbit minions, you should totally write about that. Thanks for noticing the tension level.

pipsberg:D Thanks for dropping by and leaving some comments.

Tempest Duer – Well, I appreciate that you think its erotic TD, I’m trying to keep the tension up there.

Unicornlover - Shawna, your comments are like a little circus. I love it! Thank you. p.s. tara will always love willow. p.p.s. Yes more WT love in the next ch.

ShyTemptress – Ok, I think that’s the first time I seen Holy and Fuck used in the same sentence in reference to lesbian smut. Too bad about the grounding, be good and you want have to suffer the consequences. Hasta.

behindhereyes – Takes cigarette from Kim and stomps it out. No smoking in my thread lady. Now you need yet another spanking. Thanks, and how’ve you been?

veiled isis moon – Hehe, puddle-like? Funny, really funny. Thank you.

wired vixen – Again with the not expecting to see holy, jesus and crapping in the same sentence. Thank you for the feedback.

Nellinoz – Better pick that jaw up before a fly goes in your mouth. Thanks.

umgaynow – Thanks for your verbal non-verbal feedback.

Cindipitude – As discussed before, no hypothesizing. Thanks for the feedback though, I’m glad you are enjoying the story.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:20 pm 
*Running full pelt into the thread at the site of an UPDATE!*

*Coming to a screaming halt and flopping down to read with a smile of anticipation...*

Holy crap...(that was just a gut response to the Light BDSM comment:D )

Wow, terra, I think you've outdone yourself this time. So many emotions, not to mention the really hot smut (there can never be enough smut :drool ) I love your description of Willow almost giving into the desire to change Tara, that must be something she struggles with constantly, especially considering the fact that they'd be nearly unstoppable as a team. Then the brutal murder of that girl, in response to denying her desires for Tara, very powerful imagery. And her reaction to thinking Tara had left - such betrayal - coupled with Tara deciding to love Willow. The whole update is chock-full of conflicting emotions and raw passion between our two girls. So beautifully written too. I especially like how you've switched between covering Tara's inner conflict to Willow's - both for similar reasons, that's really interesting to read. They are fighting the opposite ends of the same battle - Tara wants desperately to love Willow but is afraid of getting lost in the idea that this is still her Willow, whereas Willow wants also to love Tara but with none of the complications of their good/evil status - she is fighting the desire to erase those complications by turning Tara.

I just love this story!

:kdevil Michaela

"No dancing naked, huh? Sigh. It just won't be the same." - Willow

"That's all right, we can save it for later." - Tara

(Wilderness Part 1 by Amber Benson & Christopher Golden)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:07 pm 
Huh. Well I WAS going to say something helpful or witty or insightful. But after that, all you're going to get is a :thud . Great job!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:04 pm 
:shower

cold showers all around!

while vamp willow doesn't get me hot and bothered (the whole pet and kitten talk kinda creeps me out, as does the eating of people), naughty nympho tara most certainly does. i love the way she turned the tables on VW and made her beg. wicked hot!

i do worry about tara's resolve to love to VW. i mean, she hasn't even had a chance to register and deal with the fact that her willow is dead. it's like she's just transferring her feelings to this new creature. hopefully all of the mojo sharing will bring willow back or something and tara won't have to deal with it. in the meantime, i will worry.

this is a great fic, i'm glad i started reading it today. looking forward to the next update :)

brandy

"i'm not like the girls that you've known but i believe i'm worth coming home to." tori amos, sleeps with butterflies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:13 pm 
Hang on while I find my eyeballs, they were bugging out while I was reading and now I can't find them.

You've certainly kept up the intensity. I bow to you, oh Mistress of Vampy smut.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:55 am 
so willow's getting a little more in touch with her humanity, but only really when it comes to tara, so far. and thanx to a little witchiness by dawn, buffy's closing in. but tara is in no frame of mind to be rescued. looks like some collisions are on the horizon, and i just don't see it ending well for everyone. i'm really enjoying your dawn, it seems like a lot of the time she gets thrown into a fic just to check off a canon point (anya, shocking-check, dawn, annoying-check) it's nice to see dawn take some initiative and be useful.

also really liked your descriptions of willow as she vamps out, and then again when she calms herself after feeding. very visual, and makes perfect sense that she would turn to magical control to help manage her emotions. pretty sure, though, that her diet needs to turn a little more vegan in a hurry if she's going to coexist with a certain slayer.

and then of course there's the (error free) smut :) clearly tara has decided to completely throw herself into this relationship, and wow, lucky vw. still have to think, though, that things are going to get worse for these two before they get better. what can i say, i'm a worrier~mary

you're dangerous, 'cause you're honest
you're dangerous, you don't know what you are U2

Edited by: meretricious at: 3/12/05 7:57 am

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:59 pm 
Excellent update terra. In my opinion, one of the most important elements of a Vamp Willow fic is making her believably evil while still making the audience root for her, and I think you have succeeded completely. As much as the Scoobies are the good guys, I don't want them to capture and/or kill VW. If Buffy and the gang are heading for a showdown tonight, what are the odds of Willow making another escape just ahead of them? Also, I wonder who the Council expert is, when they will arrive, and what the plan will be then. Do they ensoul WIllow, or magically de-vamp her somehow? Can't wait to find out. Oh yeah, and the smut's nice too.:D

:p -Cam

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:42 am 
You know I've been wiggy about VW all through, I couldn't exactly put my finger on it. It's not the concept of a vamped Wil, I've read so many VW and VT fics out there, hell I've written the beginnings of one myself.

But now, she's slowly growing on me. May be it's Tara's acceptance of their new relationship. Or you painting even more detailed description of VW's inner turmoil. The conflict inside her is very real, and I know this sounds strange, but the way she dealt with her bloodlust by eating that poor girl is ... almost human in its frailty.

It's only a matter of time before they run into the scoobs. The best scenario is all of them in the same room as each other, the worst is Buffy and Willow alone. Whatever happens, Tara (and it will have to be Tara) will have to do a hell of a lot of fast talking to prevent her love from turning into a pile of dust.

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: CHAPTER 8 Replies for feedback
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:31 pm 
Hi all! Thanks for reading, and for those of you who had the time to comment here's what I have to say....

ShyTemptress – Yeah Kristen this was kinda an odd chapter, it evokes a lot of different emotions (I hope). It’s hard to grasp them all when they’re coming at ya from all different angles. Thank you for the feedback sweetie.

tarasgirl2 – Thanks Michaela. Aside from being and odd chapter, it was indeed full of emotions. Willow and Tara both are contradicted at the moment, maybe someday they’ll be on the same team? And the smut on the end was and added bonus. Thanks again.

stillrunning – Thank you and I appreciated the fainting. Be careful of your nose, ok? LOL.

kisstheviolets – Brandy, HI! Stop worrying and keep reading. BTW, you with the reading of VW fic is puzzling me because you don’t like the Kitten talk. ?? Must be the smut?

Tempest Duer – I have a new title ‘Mistress of Vampy smut.’ Interesting, I don’t suppose I should tell people that at work or share it with my family, huh?

meretricious - Mary, stop it with the worrying! Willow and Tara are in good hands. Although the worst before the better certainly sounds familiar in my head. (I appreciate all the ‘s and ‘ corrections.) And thank you, thank you, thank you.

tarawhipped - Caminator… I knew some smut would bring you around. Hehe. My inner cheerleader wants VW to be a winner, I can’t help it. I like Vamp Willow and I want Tara to like her and I want you to like her, despite her being ‘evil.’ The council rep and Willow’s fate? All on the horizon. Stay tuned. Thanks.

hidden watson – I like VW and I am trying to make you like her too. It’s kinda like in real life, there are individuals whom you like, yet they have bad attributes. But, does that mean you shouldn’t like them? Some would say yes, most would say no, and I guess it depends on the bad attribute. Does that make sense? Good, cause it doesn’t to me anymore.

terra

Edited by: terra21 at: 4/5/05 3:40 pm

Post subject: CHAPTER 9
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:36 pm 
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, etc. I own nothing, please don't sue me. Oh, except those I made up myself.

Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara "hostage", they are hiding out from the Scoobies for the time being, in a lake house outside of Sunnydale. A strange relationship grows between Vamp Willow and Tara. The Scoobies as well as are Tara trying to figure out Vamp Willow's evil scheme. Vamp Willow has assembled a small army of Vamps to do her evil deeds.

CHAPTER 9

“Rise and shine my darlings!” Willow’s voice ricocheted off the concrete walls of the basement.

Bumpy faces with yellow eyes peered at her from across the floor full of vampire bodies. The minions proceeded to assemble themselves in front of their leader on their knees. The redhead pointed at each vampire as she counted, “eleven, twelve, and thirteen. Hmm, thirteen, that’s an odd and evil number; just like I like it, odd and evil.” Sniggers emitted from around the group.

“Listen up!” Willow shouted to quite her underlings, and then began to lay out her plan. “Frank you take the van you heisted last night and eight of these fledges. Go park outside the Bronze and wait for Ted’s call to attack.” She turned to Ted, “I want you and the other three to go inside, scope out the place, and when it’s most vulnerable call Frank to send in the rest.”

“What if the slayer is there?” Frank whined.

Willow paced back and forth in front of her ‘Task Force.’ “I’ll take care of the slayer; you secure the building and then feed.” She instructed with confidence. Happy sounds rolled across the room this time. “But no blood until then, I want you all good and hungry.” Grumbles quickly replaced the glee.

“Ted did you get the supplies I asked for last night?” She paused in front of him with her leather-clad legs shoulder width apart and hands on her hips.

“Yes ma’am,” he retrieved a paper sack from his sleeping area and handed to his boss, “everything’s in there.” He returned to his position on his knees.

“Good boy,” she patted him on the head. “Now, when you leave here tonight take all your belongings,” she held up a Teddy Bear she kicked from one of the sleeping bags, “the Bronze will be your new den. Understand?”

“Yes ma’am,” they responded in accord.

“Ted, come with me.” Willow exited up the stairs with the vamp trailing. When they entered the kitchen, she gave the slender boy additional orders. “You will take the white car, leave me the black.” She dug into the sack and pulled out three cell phones. “Give one of these to Frank and I’ll have one, call me if there are any problems.”

Ted nodded in agreement to all of her instructions.

“Any questions?”

“No ma’am, but I thought you’d like to know that we saw the slayer last night.”

Her response was keen, “where?”

“At dad’s store, she and her friend’s were snooping,” he replied.

“Perfect, just as I thought. Scoobies are way too predictable for me,” she leaned against the counter grinning evilly. “That will be our new headquarters. The old man probably checked it out today, so they won’t be back.”

Ted marveled at her vision.

“Go, get prepared.” She held up her phone, “you’ve programmed in all our numbers and checked them, correct?”

“Yes ma’am,” he confirmed then hastily retreated to the basement.

Willow pushed from the counter taking the rest of her sack of supplies upstairs.

As the sun sat over downtown Sunnydale Spike emerged from the shadows and entered the rear entrance to the Magic Box. He wasn’t too surprised to find Buffy pounding on her punching bag. The slayer kept socking the bag while the vampire took his stance behind it and held it in place. “Preparing for Red?”

She was brief, “yeah.” She threw two punches and a kick.

Spike held steadfast. “It’s going to be a tough kill.”

“I’ve had tough kills before.” She deadpanned never looking at him.

He smirked and replied, “Right. That ponce Angeleus.”

Buffy put down her fists and gave him the attention he wanted, “remind me again why you’re here?”

“To help,” the vampire’s eyebrows rose slightly.

“Ah yes, to help.” She mocked turning to walk across the room. “I don’t think that’s it at all Spike.” She stopped to face him again. “In fact I think you’re here for some fun, or as what we humans call a bloodbath. And…” Her voiced trailed off, she knew he was here to see her also.

“And what love? Don’t be so harsh.” He smiled an evil sexy smile.

Buffy relented, “and me.”

The demon read her wrong and stepped forward to press his body into hers. His arms went around her waist to hold her tightly.

“Let go of me,” Buffy pushed back into his chest but, Spike danced her backwards forcefully into the balance beam both of them coming to a jolting stop. He grabbed her hand and cupped it around his hard manhood. “You want me as much as I want you slayer,” he grumbled through his teeth.

Her eyes closed momentarily and she thought of letting him take her right here, right now. “Get off of me or I’ll stake you.”

“Always a promise love, but you never deliver. How are you going to kill Red when you can’t even kill me?” His words rang dauntingly true.

The blonde girl put both hands on his chest and shoved him into the weapons display on the wall, “Get out!” Spike regained his balance and exited promptly. As soon as the door closed Buffy collapsed over the beam crying, “Oh Willow, how am I going to do this to you?”

The redhead reentered the crow’s nest to find her Kitten just like she left her, chained to the bed. Tara was awake and clothed, sitting at the foot of the bed hugging the bedpost. Her head hung in shame; she was still hurting from this recent display of distrust by Willow.

Willow approached and kneeled before her pet, “Is kitten mad?” Tara shook her head slowly side to side. “Is kitten sad?” Tara nodded her head up and down. The vampire cupped her pet’s chin, raising it until they locked eyes. “I’ll make it up to kitten later, okay?” When Tara’s blue eyes met Willow’s green ones, the rest of the world faded away again, “okay,” she peeped.

Willow’s hands ran down Tara’s neck, across her shoulders, and down her arms to the cuffs, “As a matter of fact, you will serve me tonight.” She released the shackles and put Tara’s hands on her knees. Immediately she laid her head in her kitten’s lap.

Tara considerately began to stroke the flamey red hair splayed across her lap. “As you wish, my love.” It was so hard for her to have uneasy feelings towards Willow for very long.

A lengthy period of silence fell between them before Willow’s arms encircled Tara’s waist while raising up and pulling her kitten vehemently closer. The seam of the blonde’s jeans rubbed against her clit when Willow dragged her to the edge of the bed. She took a sharp breath and pressed her breasts into Willow’s. They’re faces were now just inches apart. “I wish for you to cast with me.” Tara’s eyes grew wide. It occurred to Tara then that this Willow would NOT cease until she had experienced every part of her. After thoroughly analyzing her pet’s face, Willow’s thin lips crashed into Tara’s voluptuous ones and ravaged them leaving the blonde breathless when her vampire lover finally pulled away.

The vampire stood and deviously tweaked Tara’s nipples before going to retrieve her brown sack of supplies. Tara was abandoned on the bed with her center on fire holding her own breasts while being subjected to watch Willow’s divine hips sway away from her towards the dresser. The vampire was especially aware of the effect her actions had on her pet, and took much pleasure in keeping her kitten in a heightened state of arousal.

Willow returned to the center of the room and sat Indian style. She patted the floor in front of her signifying to Tara that she should join her there. Hesitant at first, the blonde stood and proceeded gradually forward, stopping short to hover over her capturer.

“Sit kitten, it’ll be just like old times.” Willow coaxed. Tara reluctantly took her place across from the redhead.

The blonde witch began to study the ingredients before her trying to decipher what kind of spell they would be performing. It seemed likely that they would be doing a teleportation spell, but not one to Tara’s specific recollection.

Willow put all the items in place and took Tara’s hands, “this won’t hurt a bit.” Again blind trust engulfed the blonde and she let Willow take the lead. The chanting began softly. The way the vampire enunciated made it clear to the blonde that she would be reiterating each line of the spell after her lover.

Tara closed her eyes and voiced the chant. Her internal vision became hazy and then suddenly bright and clear. She entered the Magic Box and watched Anya cash out a customer. Giles and Xander sat at the table and talked quietly over a text. She walked further in towards the back and found Buffy weeping over her practice equipment. Tara’s face contorted and she wanted to cry, her empathy overwhelmed her. She heard Willow whisper, “Back to the front now kitten.” She returned to stand over Xander, but not of her own free will. Willow was guiding her in this state.

Xander was studying a map of the Lake Sunnydale area.

Giles spoke, however it was muffled, “Buffy, come in here please.”

The slayer came from the back wiping her eyes.

“We’ve hammered out a plan to raid the cabin. Would you like to review with us now?” Her watcher asked.

The blonde found her strength, “Absolutely.”

Tara was moved to the opposite side of the table. Willow allowed the blonde to materialize and then spoke through her, “you don’t listen very well do you slayer?”

Giles and Xander stood and leaped back. Anya brought her attention from the cash register to the vision of Tara.

Confused, Buffy uttered, “Tara?”

The ex-demon started a soft shuffle towards her missing friend.

“I told you not to come.” The words came from Tara but were those of her puppeteer. “Now you’ll see just who is in charge of this town.”

Unafraid, unlike the rest, Anya made her way hurriedly to hug Tara. Her arms embraced empty air as Tara disappeared.

Willow brought her lover back to consciousness softly and sweetly with kisses. “You did good pet.” She held her strongly.

Tara woke and immediately knew her power had been robbed once again. As for her interlude at the Magic Shop she squeezed her eyes back shut to cry and turned her head into the vampire’s bosom. “Why?” She squealed, “Why?”

“There, there pet. I had to see what they were planning.” She patted Tara’s head and rubbed her back. “I must keep us out of danger. I must keep you from being taken from me.”

“But why did you have to let them see me?” Tara whimpered.

The vampire replied, “You’ll understand later pet. When you have evil in you like me.”

Tara shot straight up, “I will never have evil in me.” Her jaw was set.

Willow ran her hand up Tara’s leg swiftly to her center and squeezed the blonde’s mound, “Oh, I beg to differ Kitten, and I think you like the evil when it’s in you.”

TBC

Post subject: oh shit
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:22 pm 
ohmygod... :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

okay Vamp Willow is just...:devilish and yet so :smug . Oh is

Buffy in for some real trouble. She`s already having trouble having to stake her best friend and Vamp Willow isnt going to make it any easier.

And :tara ... poor woman.What a situation to be in.Damn that Vamp Wilow. DAMN HER!

Oh and Im the first to reply...go me go me Go Willohand its your birthday..:wave

Post subject: Re: oh shit
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:38 pm 
Quote:
Willow ran her hand up Tara’s leg swiftly to her center and squeezed the blonde’s mound, “Oh, I beg to differ Kitten, and I think you like the evil when it’s in you.”

whoooa. that's hot! i could go for a little evil in me!

for the record, i'm getting better with the "kitten" and "pet" thing. it's funny, i love bdsm but the names always either creep me out (cause my head is spazzy and goes from kitten to beastiality in like two steps) or make me laugh. but this is all growing on me.

and yeah, i love smut. you've figured me out. am i that transparent? ;)

i can't imagine buffy staking willow. when spike asked how buffy expected to kill willow when she couldn't even stake him, i was like "yes! thank you!" i don't know why they just don't do the gypsy curse on her. at least she'd have her soul back. sure, she couldn't go sunbathing or anything, but willow was already pretty pasty to begin with. and it wouldn't be much of a curse. she'd only have a few days to atone for. so yeah, that's my suggestion. i'm sure you have a MUCH better plan though!

okay, more smut please. and more of that switchy business. i dig some aggessive tara :boot

brandy

"i'm not like the girls that you've known but i believe i'm worth coming home to." tori amos, sleeps with butterflies

Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 9
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:20 pm 
"don't worry" you tell me, willow's just sending 13 vamps to terrorize the bronze, have a little human buffet, and then make it their new lair, but don't worry.:spin

willow's use of the"rise and shine", strongest proof yet that she is evil.(if i could have convinced my mother to quit waking me up that way, we would have had 40% fewer fights when i was in high school. it's diabolical). I'm enjoying frank and ted's sibling rivalry, ted's becoming quite the little apple polisher. also, loved the whole buffy/spike sequence. it's going to take more than anger for her to be able to stake willow, though.

just noticed there's kind of a parallel here between buffy/spike and tara/willow. could almost make a jerry springer episode- crying blonde women and the vamps who drive them to tears.

well, until further notice, i reserve the right to keep worrying. so sue me~mary

take me somewhere we can be alone
make me somewhere i can call a home~zero 7

Edited by: meretricious at: 4/7/05 5:21 pm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:05 pm 
This is starting to make me very, VERY tense, terra! Willow thumbing her nose at the good guys by sending a ghostly "Tara-gram" to the Scoobies, Buffy trying (not very convincingly as yet) to prove to herself that she can stake Willow...definitely portents of a showdown. And what's with vampires and the Bronze??? Do they all really enjoy clubbing, or is there simply no other suitable location for Evil Creatures of the Night, Inc. to set up headquarters?

So Willow's planning to put a lil' evil in Tara, huh? hehe...your desciption was damn hot, but I can't help but wonder what her real plans are (i.e., making Tara a vampire too?). I'm torn between really liking the dynamics you've already established, and gleefully wanting to see Vamp Will and Vamp Tara taking over the town in some smutty evil way. Can't wait to see what's next!

:peace -Cam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:54 am 
VW did not redeem herself to me in this update, sending her minions for a feeding frenzy, the scary Tara-message to the Scoobs, and the thinly veiled threat to Tara at the end about T's evilness. But then again, she's supposed to be evil and not fuzzy Will and she's not supposed to be my friend or anything like that. I continue to be tittering on the verge of absolute terror for Tara, VW treats her fine, but for how long? Will she turn Tara? I don't think so, my gut feel is that she will use magic, or use (abuse?) Tara's love and trust to make Tara participate in another one of her schemes.

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: CHAPTER 9 feedback replies
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:42 pm 
Willowhand – I like that little devilish emoticon! Damn VW and her sexxxy ass self.

kisstheviolets – I think everyone here loves smut Brandy, your not the only one. I love aggressive tara too, maybe she’ll show up again. LOL at your reaction to spike making buffy realize the whole staking business.

meretricious – You continue to amuse me. LOL at the reference to your mom, diabolical? really? hehe. Jerry Springer would welcome Buffy and Tara.

tarawhipped – LOL, “tara-gram,” LOL Clubbing vamps. Oh yes Tara gets some evil in her, check next chapter. hehe

hidden watson
– Fuzzy Friendly Vamp Will, um, not in this story…funny Watson. Absolute terror would be right on.

Edited by: terra21 at: 4/14/05 7:45 pm

Post subject: CHAPTER 10
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:48 pm 

Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara "hostage", they are hiding out from the Scoobies for the time being, in a lake house outside of Sunnydale. A strange relationship grows between Vamp Willow and Tara. The Scoobies as well as are Tara trying to figure out Vamp Willow's evil scheme. Vamp Willow has assembled a small army of Vamps to do her evil deeds.

CHAPTER 10

I moaned into her chest as her hand steadily massaged my center. My mind deduced that I loved her and in turn she was evil, thus by loving her I inadvertently loved the evil. It sounded horrible. I knew that it was wrong. Yet here I was, lying in her arms thinking naughty thoughts and wanting nothing more than for her to perform those deeds on me. I wanted to stop thinking, just for a moment, and let her take me. I grabbed her wrist with one hand and with the other I fumbled my jeans open. Needing her touch right away, I shoved her hand down my pants. She gratified my desire by inserting her fingers at once into my opening and thrusting several times. Even though I knew she would enter me, it was still a surprise and I released a staggered, “aahhhh.”

She cradled me in her lap, and the closer she hugged me the more aroused I became. Her sweet Willowy scent coupled with her erotic breathing in my ear incensed me further. I was starting to believe that she used the breathing as a tactic to turn me on. It worked. Her tongue lashed out to lap at my earlobe, and subsequently followed down my throat to my pulse point. At last, her mouth found mine as her hand found a rhythm below. I bucked my hips to her established pace. Playing my body like an instrument she had mastered, she brought me to a quaking orgasm with ease. I broke the long passionate kiss and clung to her until the waves subsided. Not even letting my throbbing stop, she pulled her fingers from inside me and led them directly to her mouth, slipping the full length of them into her. I watched spellbound as she removed the glistening digits, dragging them across her bottom lip.

“Nope, still no evil,” she smacked.

I couldn’t even reply to that, so I rested my head against her bosom once again and languorously let the waters of desire recede. “Are we leaving here?” I asked innocently while twirling a lock of her hair between my thumb and forefinger.

“Yes.”

She forced me to pry, “Where are we going?”

“Back to Sunnydale.”

My stomach flip flopped, was she going after Buffy and the others? “Why?”

“Quite the curious kitten tonight, aren’t we?” She tilted my head up. “Well, if you must know…we will be the new owners of the Bronze by tomorrow morning.”

Oh goddess, she sent Frank and Ted to raid the Bronze. “Did you send Frank and Ted to the Bronze? Why do you need the Bronze?”

“You are being a bit nosy, but suppose you should know since this is partially because of you.” she kissed my forehead and stroked my hair. Was she beginning to trust me?

“We’re just gonna make Sunnydale a little more fun pet.” She replied matter-of-factly.

“Fun? Fun?” I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. “Willow people are going to die, others will be hurt.”

She was unfazed, “I don’t see your point kitten.”

“Willow you don’t need to do this.” I stood to button my pants and faced her.

“Remember pet, we are the ones being sought.” She relocated to the edge of the bed as well. She took both of my hands and with the sweetest face I’ve ever seen she said, “I love you,” her green eyes sparkled, “And I want to keep you, but Buffy and the others will try everything to take you away from me.”

My heart dropped to my feet and I to my knees. “Oh Willow, I love you too,” I kissed her hands. “I k-know that you are not all evil. I can feel it when you make love to me. I can feel it when you take my magic. Please, please don’t kill any more people.” I begged.

She stroked her hand across my cheek. “I’m sorry pet. It has to be this way.” She was obstinate, “Either good or evil can control this town. There is no in between.” She stood and turned to retrieve a small suitcase from the closet. Sitting it on the bed she began to fill it with items from the chest of drawers. “Now, we must finish packing. They’ll be here soon.”

The Scoobies piled into Xander’s economical blue sedan and headed out on their mission. Dawn and Clem waved goodbye from the Summers’ front porch as the car backed out of the driveway. For the most part the group was quiet, save the few navigational commands Giles gave to the brown haired boy. Shortly before midnight they steered through the forest and weaved along the lakeside road towards Lake Sunnydale.

Buffy rested her head heavily against the headrest with each bump sending it swaying. She thought of the impending confrontation between her and her best friend. Spike was right. How am I supposed to stake my best friend when I couldn’t even stake him? I know how…because Tara’s life depends on it. The safety of the town depends on it. I just have to remember it’s not *my* best friend Willow. It’s a body shaped in the form of my friend, but inhabited by an evil monster. Her pep talk was interrupted by Anya.

“I’ve got to pee.” The girl voiced.

An agitated Giles asked, “And where do you suppose you shall go Anya. I’m not seeing any facilities out here?” The watcher motioned his hand palm up from one side of the road to the other.

“But, I have to go baaaad.” She emphasized.

“Well, An, if you’ve got to go that bad, then you’ll just have to be one with nature tonight,” her boyfriend broke the news too her without the least bit of gentleness.

Buffy rolled her eyes as the car came to a halt on the side of the dirt road.

The ex-demon exited hurriedly and stumbled into the woods.

“We’ve only been on the road for thirty minutes.” Giles mumbled.

Xander huffed, “Women.”

“How much farther Papa Smurf?” The slayer piped and received in return an arched brow from her watcher.

Abruptly, a blood curdling scream pierced the night air, coming from the woods where Anya had entered. Buffy sprung from the car leaving the two men in her dust. As soon as she cleared the underbrush that lined the ditch she ran directly into Anya. The force of their face to face collision sent them both hurtling to the ground.

“What is it?!” Buffy demanded.

“It’s a horrible beast!” Anya yelled as she got to her feet.

“What kind of demon is it Anya?!” The slayer said as she found her footing. She scanned the wooded area quickly.

“It’s white and furry, and ewwwwww there it is!” She pointed, “It’s hopping after me!” She ran from the woods squealing and flailing her arms about.

“Hopping?” Buffy said quietly as she looked to the path from where Anya came. A small bunny hopped from under a bush, stopped, and wiggled its nose. She cut a glance back at the ex-demon, “Are you talking about that rabbit?”

“It’s a hideous creature. Isn’t it?” She looked to Xander as he tugged her towards the car. “It was after me,” she whispered desperately.

Buffy and Giles heaved a long sigh together.

The tunes of The Postal Service escaped from the Bronze as a group of teens bound out of the door. The cluster of giggling girls walked down the alleyway unaware that they were being watched from the shadows. The bleached blonde vampire took a long drag from his cigarette before stomping it out underneath his black combat boot. He knew better than to even try and scare the girls, so he let them pass and saved himself a headache. “If I didn’t have this chip, you’d be my harem by morn,” he grumbled.

He entered the nightclub and gave the room a once over. His long leather coattail drifted behind him as he sauntered through the crowd. He picked up tip money from a couple of unoccupied tables before reaching the bar to place an order. He upended the bottle of beer the bartender passed him and gulped half of its contents before hammering it back down against the bar. The slayer always knew how to piss him off. Just the thought of her made his blood boil. He tossed back the rest of the beer and ordered another. Placing his back against the bar he eyed the crowd more closely now. He didn’t know what he was looking for but he’d know it when he found it. Scoping from one side of the bar to the other, the seasoned killer’s eye noticed two women shooting pool together, “ah, there we go.”

“Give me what those two lovelies are having over there,” he threw over his shoulder to the barkeep.

The bartender put the drinks on the bar and Spike took them, as well as his charm, to introduce himself.

“Evening ladies,” he spoke and presented his sexiest smile. The two women looked at one another first and then each took a cocktail from the handsome vampire’s hands.

As the night progressed he wooed and they laughed. They shot pool and he showed them how to line up their shots. They imbibed and also ate a flowering onion much to the satisfaction of the vamp. As he helped the redhead line up her next shot, he ran his eyes down the pool stick past the cue ball and noticed a gang of vampires walking in the door. The tall slender one perked Spike’s brow because he looked familiar. Spike pulled up from the table, “this is exactly what I need…to let off some steam,” he growled.

Ted slinked in cautiously and his buddies followed closely. They all eyed the crowd with baited breath. Clustering near the stairwell for a moment, they all dispersed to different corners of the bar just before Spike reached them.

“I suppose I’ll have to take them on one at a time.” He shrugged and followed one of the minions off towards the stage.

After scanning the crowd and nodding to go ahead, Ted dialed the digits to summon his brother and the rest of the crew. Within moments the rest of the group along with Frank entered. As Ted’s faction sealed off the remaining exits, Frank and his band attacked the throng of partiers.

Spike heard the screams and turned to see even more vamps begin to attack. At last, he caught up with the vamp he was hunting and instigated a fight. He made haste with the kill and sought out the next attacker. Partially motivated by frustration and, of course, to a degree by the thoughts of earning Buffy’s appreciation, he began a one man crusade against the intruders. He lit into the vamps as they came, beating and pounding with both fists.

The vampires subdued the small, late night crowd with relative ease. Noticing the lone resister, three vamps circled in on Spike, attacking like a pack of wolves. Realizing that he was outnumbered and would be of little help to Buffy if he got dusted, he managed to get away. Although he landed more punches than he received, his left eye was black and swollen. He exited the bar and stumbled down the alley with one thought - getting to Buffy.

TBC

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:17 pm 
hey hey...cool update....its getting exciting!

-----------------------------

people say that i'm a bad influence, i say the worlds already f*@%ed i'm just adding to it...

Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:26 am 
Quote:
Either good or evil can control this town. There is no in between.
Hello? Willow? Has Sunnydale ever been only black and white? C'mon, a souled vampire and another chipped one on the side of the "good", humans turning "evil" (Faith, Warren, Rack - if S6 didn't exist in this universe, what about Catherine Madison for starters). Ambiguity is Sunnydale's middle name!

Quote:
She took both of my hands and with the sweetest face I’ve ever seen she said, “I love you,”
was that the first time VW said that to Tara?

Spike did well, even though his motives as usual are suspect. How will Buffy react? What plans do Willow have up her sleeve? Intriguing ... can't wait.

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:46 am 
Ooohh...this is so great with the exciting action, sexy sexiness, conflicted Tara, and evilness afoot. I'm still enjoying very much although I'm not making it around to comment like I should. I am, however, eagerly awaiting an update.

~Cyd

And I recall in spring

The perfume that the air would bring

to the indolent town ~Decemberists

Altered Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:40 am 
i really like where you've gone with this story! i love the way you write for :tara . plus the idea of having a sexy vamp :willow as your girlfriend is awesome too. :P i do have a question though... is vamp :willow ever going to, in a hot sexy way, bite :tara ? :eyebrow i just think that would spice things up, but i'm just curious. :bow keep up the great work. :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray please update really soon!:pray

:moo ~*Shawna*~:moo

Post subject: Re: CHAPTER 10
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:37 pm 
terra, I swear every chapter leaves me fearing that Willow's bound for imminent dusting and Tara's going to be rescued (against her will, of course). And yet you keep stringing it out...very evil of you...I like it.:wink So the vamps now control the Bronze, Willow and Tara are presumably on their way (unless this is all a diversion so they can jet off to Hawaii...no?...damn), and Spike's going to lead Buffy and Co. right there. See what I mean? Now I'm afraid again. More please!

:p -Cam

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:58 pm 
EY! I can't have that much time to review lately but I'm still following the story. Love it. Just letting you know.

I'm looking forward to VampWillow (& Tara) and the scoobies encountrer. :peace

Post subject: Replies to CH 10 feedback
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:18 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Chapter 10 Replies

LizPuRR – Thanks Liz for dropping by, glad you're still out there.

hidden Watson – Remember now, Willow is on the side of evil and evil is stupid, so only evil in her mind can control Sunnydale. Yes, this is the first time VW tells Tara she loves her.

hermitfish – Hi Cyd! Thanks for the feedback. Come again soon, I promise I’ll try to keep as much sexy sexiness in the story as you can stand.

UnicornLover – Shawna, you are very talented with the emoticons. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed where I have taken this story and I hope you continue to like where I’m gonna take it next. I think you’ll be pleased.

tarawhipped- I like to think that I’m keeping this story on the edge. Tension is good. No vacation for VW/T, unless you call hot sex a vacation. Thank you Cameron.

Viximon – I’m glad you’re still reading. Not as much concerned that you haven’t left FB, just as long as you keep reading. Cause when you stop reading, then something is wrong with my story, very wrong.

ShyTemptress - I saw you temporary post and thank you for leaving it, even if it was only for a few hours. You better be first this time Kristen! Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Prisoner of Choice
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:21 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Rating: NC-17 (WARNING!) Mild BDSM
Spoilers: Season 6
Summary: Vamp Will is holding Tara 'hostage', they are hiding out from the Scoobies. This chapter - Back to good ole Sunny-D.

CHAPTER 11

Willow removed one of her unused ‘toys’ from her back pocket, “Not exactly what I wanted to use these for, but we’ll fix that later,” she dangled the handcuffs grinning from ear to ear. She latched her pet to the inside car door handle and returned to the loft. Placing a note on the satin pillow case, she used a single red rose as its paperweight. “There you are slayer, you should enjoy this one. Wish I were around to see your face when you read it.”

She walked back down the stairs and to the car calmly. Opening the driver’s door, she sat behind the wheel. “Ready kitten?” Tara nodded in agreement. The vampire steered the vehicle up the drive and out onto the roadway. She rested a hand on Tara’s knee and punched on the gas pedal, “hang on baby.”

Xander dimmed the lights on his sedan as he met an oncoming vehicle, “blasted bright lights, have you no mercy?” He cursed the driver of the black Cadillac that zoomed past them in the direction of Sunnydale.

The Scoobies rode a few more miles down the dirt road until Giles directed, “okay it will be coming up on the right, slow down and turn off the lights.” The dark haired boy did as he was instructed.

“It looks deserted.” Anya announced the obvious.

The Slayer declared, “Well, we’ll see about that,” as the car came to a halt at the end of the driveway. She popped the door open and stepped out.

The rest of the Scoobies followed suit. Anya moved to the driver's spot while Giles and Xander followed Buffy down the drive. The ex-demon was chosen as the wheelman; the watcher and the boy as Buffy’s backup.

The moonlight glowed brightly on this summer’s eve giving the raiders a little bit of an advantage. They gradually trekked down the tree line beside the driveway. At the bottom of the hill, Buffy decided it best was best for all of them to enter the same door, the front door. That way she could keep an eye on her helpers.

She stepped onto the porch and opened the screen door carefully. Twisting the knob slowly the front door released, at which she raised a surprised brow towards Giles. Quietly they crept into the house, maneuvering strategically step by step. The slayer would stand poised to attack and motion for one man or the other to open the door to each room. The basement was the last door on the downstairs level they tried. She stepped in and flipped the light switch. Looking at the things left behind, she knew halfway down the steps that Willow had minions. She abruptly turned around and ascended the stairs.

Giles whispered and pointed, “There’s an upstairs level.”

Buffy acknowledged and took the lead. She was beginning to think that the house was uninhabited and hastily climbed the second flight of steps. The wooden door into the crow’s nest was wide open. A single candle lit the room from the bedside table. The slayer proceeded with caution and after examining the room she determined that it was clear. Her eyes rested on the rose on the pillow. She knew instantly that her “best friend” had left it for her.

Slayer,

It’s so unlike you to leave the ‘HOME’ front unguarded.

VW

Buffy dropped the paper to the floor, “Dawn.”

When we pulled into the drive of our home on Revello, Willow leaned over and unlocked my handcuffs from the door handle. She didn’t retreat to her seat immediately though. Instead she hovered in front of me for several long seconds, locking her emerald green orbs with mine. “Kitten, I believe you know enough about me now to realize that I will stop at nothing to be with you. And that includes hurting someone.” It was the bitter cold truth. I nodded in affirmation. She continued, “Now, I want you to go in and get my spell books and charms, and whatever items you feel that you need. Understand?” My breathing became shallow from her closeness. She could make any situation sexual. I nodded again.

I knew exactly what she meant. She would hurt Dawn or whoever was inside if I didn’t obey her orders.

She walked me to the porch with a hand on my elbow and rapped on the door assuredly. My heart raced, I would never forgive myself if anything happened to Dawn. I momentarily thought of opening the door and walking in, but then I realized that she wanted the people inside to know she was out here. I supposed it was for intimidation purposes.

Dawn swung the door open widely, not adhering to anything the Scobbies had tried to beat in her head about strangers at the door. I saw Clem come from the living room, “Dawn wait for me…” he yelled. Too late, the deed was done. Her eyes were as big as saucers. She shifted her gaze back and forth between Willow and me.

“Dawnie, how’s my favorite little girl?” Willow cajoled.

My little smart aleck crossed her arms, “fine and I’m not a little girl.”

“Clem.” My lover nodded at the demon. He responded with a wave of the hand.

“We won’t be long, will we pet?” She looked to me as she urged me over the threshold.

I shook my head. My hands were shaking. I just wanted to get in and get out. As soon as I cleared the doorway, Dawn threw herself at me and hugged me tightly.

“Go on pet, get what we came for.” Willow instructed me from behind her invisible fence.

I withdrew from the hug with Dawn and gave her a small smile. I moved to pass the girl when at that moment she tried to slam the door shut. Willow threw up a hand while reciting a quick incantation and the door sprung back open. “No, no, no, sweetie. I’ll have none of that.” She shook her finger at the young girl.

I took that gesture to be one of a vampire getting edgy. I spun on my heels and started up the stairs. Dawn attempted to follow, when I heard Willow again speak in Latin. I turned to see Dawn frozen mid-stride between the first and second steps. “Don’t you wanna stay here and catch up with me Dawnie?” The redheaded vamp sang.

I didn’t think she would hurt Dawn, unless… I put it out of my mind and sped to our room. Opening up the door, my stomach twisted in knots. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. The smell, the familiarity, the love, it all rushed back. I stood for a moment dumbfounded. I had to ignore it and press onward. Searching through our many spell books, I found the ones that she wanted and the ones that I thought would help me. Throwing them on the bed I hurried to the closet and found a bag to put them in. I went around the room grabbing charms, crystals, and candles to take along too. I came to an abrupt stop when I got to the nightstand and saw the picture of Willow and I hugging at last year’s Christmas dinner. Tears stung my eyes as I picked up the frame, running my fingers across the glass and wishing we could be that way again. I knew deep down that it would never be but I hoped that I could salvage her soul. The sense of urgency beckoned again, so I put the photo back in place. Lastly, I stuffed a couple of outfits into the bag and headed for the stairs.

I looked down the staircase and saw that Willow still had Dawn frozen. The redhead was talking to her but the girl kept her eyes closed, ignoring the vampire I presume. She wouldn’t hurt Dawn, would she? Not taking any chances I hurried down. On my way, I stopped to hug and kiss the teenager on the cheek before returning to my lover’s side.

“Let me know if you want to have some real fun Clem.” The vampire mentioned to the demon before taking me by the elbow to lead me back to the car.

I stopped on the stoop, “um, Willow.” I motioned my head towards Dawn.

She laughed wickedly, “Oh, she’ll come out of it in a few hours.”

The Bronze looked like a war zone. Blood-covered bodies lay everywhere; across pool tables, over the bar, and on the dance floor.

Frank sat on one of the couches and burped loudly. “Oh, I’m so full. I have a stomach ache.”

“You should,” Ted admonished, “You shouldn’t have eaten those last five.”

“Didn’t want to leave any leftovers, just like momma said, ‘waste not want not.’” A couple of chuckles escaped him before he grabbed his stomach and winced.

Ted rolled his eyes at his ignorant sibling. He pulled out his cell phone and proceeded to dial Willow.

The redhead answered, “Yes?”

“It’s done.”

She voiced approval, “Good boys. Secure the building. We’ll have a party to celebrate tomorrow night.”

“Yes ma’am,” her fledge acknowledged.

The scene Buffy came upon at her house was just as upsetting as she had imagined. She knew when Anya brought the car to a screeching halt in the drive that there was trouble abound. The door to the Summers’ home was wide open. What she found inside was just as disturbing. Spike was sitting on the bottom step of the stairs covered in blood with an ice pack held to his face. Clem was just above him tilting a glass of water into Dawn’s mouth attempting to give her a drink but failing miserably. The teenager hadn’t moved an inch since Willow and Tara left over an hour ago.

The water dribbled off of the girl’s chin and onto Spike, “watch it Mr. Wrinkles,” he shucked the moisture off his leather coat.

“Oh, hi Buffy,” the crinkly demon waved. He scratched his head and moved down to the same level as the slayer.

“Oh my god, are you okay Dawn?” She hurried past Clem, “What happened?” The teen just rolled her eyes, unable to speak.

“Bloody redheaded vamp, that’s what happened.” Spike growled as he stood, looking peeved that Buffy passed right by and didn’t ask of his well being.

Anya blurted, “She was here?”

“Well how else do you think Dawn got all stiffy? Maybe a demon with paralyzing fingernails broke in and scratched her?” Xander mocked his girlfriend. Everyone stared blankly at each other for a moment.

The blonde vampire looked at his feet, “and this isn’t even the worst of it.”

“What do you mean?” Giles asked.

“Her minions raided the Bronze,” he paced in frustration. “I only took three of them down before I saved my own skin.”

“Great, just great! She has minions, she has control of the Bronze, and lord knows what she’s making Tara do.” Anya alleged.

“Tara looked fine when she was here. I bet Willow is taking very good care of her.” Clem offered.

“Tara, was here?” Buffy spoke softly.

The softness of the slayer’s voice was contrasted by the loud crash Dawn made when she finally fell onto the stairs. The young girl turned herself over and wiped her long hair out of her face. “Yeah, she was here” she said sadly, “She went to their room and got some stuff.” Xander helped the young girl up to her feet again.

Buffy was getting pissed. The vampire had come to her house, brought Tara as a hostage, froze her sister, and sent vampires to take over the Bronze. It was becoming easier by the minute for her to picture putting a stake in Vamp Willow’s heart.

Giles saw the look in his slayers eyes, “Look, I think we all need some rest.” The watcher advised, “Let’s regroup tomorrow when the council representative gets here and make a new plan.”

Long sighs and nods sounded and appeared around the room respectively.

I watched as Willow chanted and circled the open loft. She had done the same routine downstairs with the candle and incense I brought from home. The protection spell was one we performed often, however she added a few lines I had never heard. Her hand holding the incense made variable patterns in the air while streamers of smoke trailed around her. The other held a candle close to her chest. The flame was dangerously close to the pale bare skin between her breasts. My gaze fell captivated between those peaks as she continued casting her spell. I followed her glowing cloud around the room until she finished her chant near the windows and blew out the candle. The store was protected from outside intruders now, or at least it was armed to alarm when someone posing a threat approached.

She turned to me and we locked eyes, “I thought I’d never get you completely alone, pet.” Sexily and seductively she pranced her way to me. Goddess, she’s so gorgeous. My heart pitter patted. When she reached me on the couch, she aligned her knees on either side of my hips and sat on my upper thighs. On each side of my head she placed her hands open-palmed on the cushion I rested on, her eyes slowly raked over my face. She grinned faintly and tilted her head side to side. Having her so close to me, knowingly provoking me I felt the warmth of desire begin to heat between my legs.

“You were a very, very good pet tonight.” She kissed the tip of my nose. “You were well behaved at the house and got everything I asked for…and then some.”

Shit. She knew I brought extra spell books. I closed my eyes partly to avoid her probing stare but more so to enjoy her lingering kisses on my neck.

“I think you deserve a reward kitten.” She hummed in my ear.

I felt her lips suck my earlobe into her mouth. The sounds of her suckling echoed in my eardrum. I silently prayed that my reward would be her fucking me into a stupor. Her hand was on mine suddenly before she repositioned both of them to her crotch, “Do you think you deserve a reward?” I sucked in a quick breath when I felt the hard lump beneath her leather pants. Better be careful what I pray for next time.

I nodded as I bit my lower lip.

Her fingers traced my jaw line down my neck and across my shoulders. Her eyes followed her fingertips soaking up my form. “You are so beautiful kitten,” her green orbs blinked and then caught my gaze. Willow.

She blinked again. Vamp Willow. “I want to watch you ride me,” she drew me in and kissed me fiercely. Her hands found my hem and ripped my blouse over my head.

I worked at her zipper until I released her bulging hard on. I wanted her. I wanted her inside of me. I pushed back on her chest until she stood. She did away with her shirt while I grasped at the waist of her pants, tugging until they pooled around her feet. She grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet, but as soon as we were eye to eye she dropped to her knees to undo my pants. She kissed my stomach torturously slowly, and dawdled over my belly button, darting her tongue in and out. I tangled my fingers in her red hair and held her head gently. Looking down to watch her make love to me I caught a glimpse of the leather straps stretched tight across her firm white ass cheeks. The sight sent shockwaves through my body, reverberating to every pore. My eyelids grew heavy, my eyes rolled back and my head followed. I clung to her shoulders to keep my balance at the same time as she trailed kisses down my abdomen and peeled my jeans off.

She nuzzled her nose into my mound of short blonde curls. I heard her inhale deeply through her nostrils. The scent of my excitement was strong, “It’s all because of you baby,” I told her modestly. She emitted a low growl that vibrated against my folds. Swiftly she was standing again; she grabbed my waist and lifted me into the air. My legs knew their destination and wasted no time wrapping around her middle. The tip of her cock hovered at my entrance as our eyes locked. And then…she was in me. “Ahhhh, oh baby,” I gasped. She pushed further until there was nothing more to push. I accepted her fully.

We were moving. My back crashed against the wall and she started pumping, thrusting with a feverish need to take me, to love me, to satisfy me. I heaved, trying to catch my breath. My hands wrapped in her hair pulling her closer, closer, I wanted all of her inside of me. Her mouth sought my nipples and latched on, sucking with as much yearning as her pounding hips. I was so wet that she slid in and out with little friction.

Her moans and groans grew as did mine. The base of the strap-on hammered against her clit and she made sure she rubbed against mine with each plunge. I dug my nails into her back, “suck my nipples harder baby.” As requested, she engulfed as much of the tip into her mouth as she could and pulled back, stretching out the flesh. I whimpered and ground down against her cock. My thrusts became more powerful until I held the last one, frozen for a split second, before I cascaded over the edge. My body shook. I came so hard that I thought my walls would never stop pulsating.

Still in a daze from my orgasm I barely noticed that she had moved us back to the couch, positioning herself on her back and holding me to her chest. Her hips began to roll again. I gathered my senses and rose up. The want in her eyes was unbelievable so I started to ride, to her delight. Linking our fingers, I ground my hips against her, making the other end of her cock rub against her bundle of nerves. Faster, faster, I moved, my breasts bounced, I leaned back and closed my eyes. I was lost in our rhythm, her hips thrust propelling into me, fucking me. Opening my eyes again I saw her head dug back into the cushion, her mouth gaped open, and her neck exposed completely. Down I went planting kisses on the sleek white neck that was my target. Her moans permeated my brain and I felt a gaining twinge in my lower abdomen. Back up I went, riding her as hard as could. My hands went immediately to her breasts and kneaded the mounds, pinching and tugging their tips. She whimpered at my ministrations and I couldn’t help but smile with contentment. I rocked back and forth, harder and harder, faster and faster, “aaahhhh.” My walls clenched again as I came a second time but I didn’t stop until her body began to tremble underneath me and I knew that she was coming too. “Taraaaaaa,” she screamed. At last, I released the grip my thighs held and collapsed on top of her. She gathered me in her arms and I placed my ear to her chest, but heard no sound of a beating heart.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too,” I reciprocated.

After the waves of love subsided, our bodies still glistened with sweat. I lay there thinking…no one makes me feel or want the way she does. When I'm with her, every fiber of my being is on fire. I only want for her love. I only want for her to satisfy me. My body yearns for nothing more than to be connected to hers, to mesh. When we make love all other things disappear, time stands still, the world stops turning.

Goddess, please forgive me for wanting to spend eternity with this woman.

TBC

Last edited by terra21 on Wed May 04, 2005 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

GREAT UPDATE... :dance :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:09 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Curse real life, I seem to have missed the update previous to this one. No matter, I'm all caught up and I like what you are doing so far.

I don't really know how I feel about Vampire Willow. Is it any wonder that she is evil? On the one hand I don't think so since we have been drilled to think that vampires are evil. On the other hand I'm wondering how is it that there are no traces of human Willow at all. Sure the soul is gone, but is the soul the only recipient of all that Willow is or was? I don't think so.

Anyway, great update. I look forward to seeing where you take this.

Safuega

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next