The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time Goes On
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:28 am 
Ok i replied before and then the post dissappeared and so did my post so i will repeat what i said

I loved this update for smuttiness to start of with cause it was beautifully written and you know what runs a close second the little scene between jack and Willow :laugh

Can't wait for more of the story and also smut never hurts ;)

Silent

It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything, Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you

- Kelly Clarkson "Addicted"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:25 pm 
Title -Time Goes On

Author - Rogue2727

Rating - NC-17 just to be safe

Disclaimer - I don't own Mutant Enemy or any of its characters. I'm just borrowing them for this story. Please don't sue me.

Feedback- This is my first story, so please let me know what you think.

Summary- Bad things still happen in Sunnydale. Everyone is older and there are a few new players. Enjoy.

Notes- Set about 20 years after Season Six. Everything happened the same except Tara lived (obviously) after being shot. Not that much Willow and Tara in the beginnning, but that will change as the story progresses.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've been dealing with family stuff. Anyway, here's the next up date. Not a lot of Willow and Tara, but some important info. Enjoy.

Buffy pushed open the door to the Magic box. She was met by several expectant faces.

“Well?” Xander asked. “Did you get a hold of the Dawnster?”

“Yep,” Buffy said, walking over to the counter and hoisting herself up so she was sitting on it. “It took some convincing, but she and James will be here in the next week or so. Dawn has some patients that she needs to see and James has some loose ends he has to tie up, but then they’ll be here as soon as they can.”

“Wow. I can’t believe you talked her into coming back.” Anya interjected. “I mean, she said she’d never come back and she hasn’t been here in, what four and a half years.”

Buffy sighed. “Yeah, I know. But after what happened, can you blame her. She just wants her and James to be safe. Who can blame her?”

Buffy’s mind flashed back to seven years earlier. She, Dawn, and Dawn’s fiancé, Philip, were on routine patrol in one of the many graveyards found in Sunnydale. The trio was talking about the upcoming nuptials when they were jumped by four vamps. Buffy quickly dusted two, but she was separated from Dawn and Philip. She was making her way over to the pair when Dawn screamed and Philip fell. Buffy broke into a run and quickly dispensed of the remaining vampires. She turned to see Dawn cradling Philip. Buffy rushed over to help, but stopped in her tracks as the scene unfolded before her. Dawn was covered in blood, but it was not hers. Philip had been slashed open diagonally from shoulder to hip. Dawn held his lifeless body in her lap and gently stroked his blonde hair. Tears fell from her eyes as she whispered her love to Philip’s lifeless form. Buffy fell to knees beside her sister. She fought the urge to vomit.

“Why?” Buffy thought to herself. “Why does this place always ruin love? Why does it take away everything good? Why can’t my family and friends be happy? Why? Why? Why?” The Slayer could feel the anger welling up inside. She clinched her fists and stood. “WHY!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. Tears streamed down her face. She looked to the night sky. “ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!!” She bellowed.

“Buffy.” Dawn called quietly. “Buffy, I need you to help me move him. We can’t leave him here. Help me get him back to the house.”

Buffy looked down at her sister and her heart broke. Dawn had endured so much in her life. She had watched so many people she loved die. No one, especially someone that young, should have ever been forced to deal with the things Dawn had. Buffy was suddenly awestruck by the strength her sister possessed. She cleared her throat and answered Dawn, “Of course I will.”

Buffy carried Philip back to the house, with Dawn walking beside her, holding Philip’s hand. She gently lay Philip’s body on the couch and told Dawn she would make the necessary phone calls.

“Wait.” Dawn told her sister. “I want some time to say goodbye.”

“Take all the time you need. I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.” Buffy answered.

The Slayer made her exit to the kitchen and crumpled into the floor once the door swung closed. She cried for her sister and Philip. She cried for all the friends she had lost over the years. She cried for the hole in her heart that would never heal from the loss of her mother. She cried until she felt numb and could cry no longer.

After what felt like eternity, Buffy slowly pushed herself up from the floor and made her way back into the living room to Dawn. Dawn was kneeling by the couch, still holding Philip’s hand. Gently, Buffy placed her hand on Dawn’s shoulder in a gesture of love and support. Dawn placed a hand on top of Buffy’s and squeezed to acknowledge her sister.

“Can you take care of the phone calls?” Dawn whispered.

“Of course. Do you want me to call now, or do you need some more time?” Buffy asked quietly.

“Now.” Dawn answered, almost inaudibly.

Buffy nodded and made her way back to the kitchen. She made the necessary 911 phone call and then called the members of her surrogate family. Within an hour everyone was there and the coroner was taking Philip’s body away. Tara took Dawn out onto the porch to speak with her, while Giles talked to Buffy. Anya, Xander, and Willow sat in the corner of the living room quietly talking about what had happened. Eventually, everyone made their way back into the living room. Silence settled onto the room, as everyone became lost in their thoughts. Sleep gradually claimed everyone except the Summer’s sisters. They sat quietly, Buffy holding Dawn, until the sun broke, proclaiming a new day.

The funeral was three days later. Dawn stood strong as Philip’s casket was lowered into the ground. Eventually, all the mourners dispersed leaving only Buffy and Dawn.

“You know,” Dawn began in a stoic voice, “ if I ever fall in love again, I’m leaving this wretched place and taking whoever with me and never coming back.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Buffy answered. She took her sister’s and the two left the graveyard.

Two years later, Dawn made good on her promise. She met James on a blind date and the pair immediately became inseperatable. Five months later, he and Dawn eloped. One month after that, Dawn and James had moved to New York. The couple hadn’t been back to Sunnydale.

Xander sensed what Buffy was thinking and made his way over to the Slayer. He jumped up onto the counter and sat beside Buffy. Buffy leaned into her old friend and he wrapped his arm around her, giving her a one armed hug. After a few minutes, the Slayer straightened up.

“Thanks,” she said. “I needed that.”

“Anytime,” Xander answered affectionately.

“So,” Buffy began, trying to change the mood she had inadvertently created, “Any progress on one certain hell god?”

“Nope,” a chorus answered.

“You know what this means, don’t you?” Anya asked.

Buffy shrugged, confused.

“We need to call in the big gun.” Anya replied, excitedly.

“Again with the huh?” Buffy questioned.

“Giles! We need to call Giles!” Anya exclaimed with pure delight.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Buffy thought out loud.

Giles had retired to England not too long after Dawn had left, but had left explicit instructions that he was to be called on a regular basis by his ‘children’ and ‘grandchildren’. He and Buffy talked every few weeks and she kept him up to date on the latest Hellmouth news and local gossip. Of course being British, he pretended to scoff at the local gossip, but Buffy knew he secretly loved it. He repeatedly told Buffy if she were to ever need anything, not to hesitate to call. Buffy had taken him up on his offer a couple of times and asked for help. Giles would immediately fly out and when the crisis was over, he would head back to England. His age did nothing to slow him down. Even though he was in his late 60’s, Giles would always roll up his sleeves and hop into the fray. Buffy was beginning to suspect that he had secretly found the fountain of youth and wasn’t telling anyone. She jokingly mentioned her thought one day to him, but Giles insisted it was nothing more than British stamina and good scotch. Buffy’s reply was something to the effect of “yeah, some magical scotch.” Giles merely smiled and began to clean his glasses.

“I guess I should call Giles,” Buffy replied.

“Do you think he’ll fly in?” Sam asked. She and the Harris clan had been sitting quietly at a table in the corner of the room. She and Jack remembered vaguely the night that Philip had been killed. They had been quietly filling in the twins, who remembered less than they did.

“Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be on the next flight out,” Buffy said assuredly.

The younger generation of scoobies broke into a chorus of ‘yesses ’. They all loved it when Grandpa came to town. He always spoiled them rotten and told embarrassing stories about their parents and Buffy.

“Okay gang,” Buffy said laughing, “ be quiet and let me get the old, stuffy guy on the phone.”

After a somewhat lengthy phone call, Buffy announced that Giles would indeed be on the next flight. Everyone was all smiles as Willow and Tara walked into the store hand in hand.

“Did you guys kill the bad guy while we were gone?” Willow asked, seeing all the smiles.

“Grandpa’s coming!” Sam said excitedly.

“Is that so?” Tara questioned and looked at Buffy. Buffy nodded an affirmative.

“It was my idea.” Anya blurted out. Even though she had been a human for sometime now, she still had trouble adjusting sometimes. It thrilled the ex-demon to no end when she did something that everyone found helpful.

“Yes it was.” Xander answered, as he kissed his wife on the head. Anya grinned like a kid at Christmas. She leaned over and whispered something into Xander’s ear. Xander immediately turned red and sputtered out “later.”

Buffy rolled her eyes at the couple. “ Yes Giles is coming. I just got off the phone with him and he’ll be out on the next available flight. Oh, and I talked to Dawn and she and James will be here next week,” the Slayer finished.

“Really!?” Tara asked, rather shocked. “You talked her into it?”

“Yep. It took a while, but I convinced her that it was safer here with us than alone with Glory on the loose. She wasn’t happy about it though,” Buffy finished.

“Gee, I can’t imagine why,” Willow said sarcastically. “If I were her, I wouldn’t want to come back either.”

The atmosphere in the room immediately darkened as everyone’s thoughts turned to Dawn. A few seconds later, Buffy shook her head and came back to reality.

“Hey, on the plus side, Dawn is coming back. So we get Dawn and Giles at the same time,” she said, trying to lighten the mood.

“Yes, that is true,” Tara readily agreed, sensing what Buffy was trying to do. “Where are they all going to stay?” Usually, Giles would take turns staying with each of them and it had never been an issue with Dawn and James since they had never been back.

“I hadn’t thought of that.” Buffy answered. Shortly after Dawn left, Buffy sold the house to Willow and Tara for extraordinarily low price. There was no point in Buffy keeping the house financially and besides, it made her feel lonely. Buffy now lived in a spacious studio apartment above the Magic Box that Xander had built for her. Anya had purchased the building beside the Magic Box a few years prior and was thinking of expanding the store into the lower level. Eventually, the expansion was turned into a studio for Buffy so that she could teach self-defense classes. She had approached Anya a few months earlier with the idea. At first Anya was hesitant, complaining that the Magic Box would be a demon magnet like Buffy’s house. Tara and Willow convinced Anya that they could extend the cloaking spell that covered the training room to include the studio and apartment and hide Buffy‘s presence. Anya asked why they had never done that spell on Buffy’s house, and was rewarded with a weak “we never thought of that.” Finally Anya gave in after Xander convinced her how much money she would save on a burglar alarm with the Slayer living above the store.

“ I guess Dawn and James can crash on the pullout sofa,” she finally answered.

“Buff, I could throw up a couple of walls and make another bedroom if you like,” Xander offered. “Nothing fancy, but it would offer some privacy. I could take it back down if you like when they leave.”

“That sounds good,” Buffy answered. “That way they can have se-, uh, hug each other if they want.” Buffy quickly corrected as she remembered who was in the room. Immediately, giggles could be heard.

“Buffy’s afraid to say the ‘S’ word,” Jack mock whispered to Sam. Sam laughed and nodded in agreement with Jack. Buffy immediately shot Jack a looked that suggested he shut up before she was forced to break an appendage.

“Buffy, it’s quite all right to talk about sex in front of my children. They know what it is,” Anya tried to assure her. “ We have an open dialogue when it comes to that. And I know that Sam knows what sex is. I told her all about it. Plus, she’s walked in on those two enough to have figured it out even if I hadn’t explained.” Anya finished with a gesture towards Willow and Tara. The ex-demon was rewarded with a room full of groans, two very red witches, and an equally red Slayer.

“Um, right then, I’m just gonna go, uh, punch stuff,” Buffy mumbled as she fled from the room. She wouldn’t have been nearly as embarrassed had she not heard her friend’s sexcapades and hour earlier.

“Okay then,” Anya said cheerfully, completely missing the

embarrassment she had caused. “Who wants cookies? I made

them myself.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:20 pm 
Yay an update!!

Really good one. So Giles and Dawn are coming back, I guess with Glory around, everyone will be needed..

I hope the family stuff is settle now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:44 pm 
I just found this fic and I am loving all of it! :pinky

That is, I love all of it except for Glory... :spin

Update soon!:applause

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:58 pm 
Title -Time Goes On

Author - Rogue2727

Disclaimer - I don't own Mutant Enemy or any of its characters. I'm just borrowing them for this story. Please don't sue me.

Summary- Bad things still happen in Sunnydale. Everyone is older and there are a few new players. Enjoy.

Notes- Set about 20 years after Season Six. Everything happened the same except Tara lived (obviously) after being shot. Not that much Willow and Tara in the beginnning, but that will change as the story progresses.

Hey guys. Here's the latest update. Please, please let me know what you think. for those of you that have left feedback, thanks so much. I'll get back to you all tomorrow. Enjoy. Oh, flash backs are in **.

Giles arrived in Sunnydale two days later. He was greeted at the airport by all his grandchildren and children, minus two. The Summer’s sister s were notably absent. After many ‘I missed you’s’ and even more hugs, Giles was finally able to pull Willow aside and ask where Buffy was. Willow informed him that Buffy was teaching a self defense class and couldn’t get away.

“When are Dawn and James to arrive?” the retired watcher asked.

“Um, sometime later in the week. I’m not sure. Buffy knows. You can ask her at supper tonight.” Willow informed him.

“How is Sam doing? Are her slayer duties going well?” Giles asked. In truth, he knew exactly how Sam was doing, having talked to Buffy at great length about her, but wanted to hear Willow’s perspective on things.

“Very well. Buffy says she’s almost her equal. That helps Tara and I be somewhat calmer. I swear, I don’t see how Joyce did it. I mean, it drives me bonkers knowing she‘s out there every night putting herself in danger.” Willow finished with a sigh.

“Yes, well, I remember a certain someone that used to be out there putting herself in danger every night and that certain someone didn’t have Slayer powers.”

Willow rolled her eyes and lightly slapped Giles on the shoulder. “That was different. She’s our daughter. It makes a mother worry.”

Giles laughed softly. “Motherhood changes things it seems. Willow, Sam is the most capable Slayer ever. Buffy is smart, quick, and powerful, but Sam has something that Buffy never had or will have.” Willow raised an eyebrow in question.

“Sam has two wonderful parents that love her beyond belief and the guidance of the most successful Slayer in history. I think that should ease your worry somewhat. Look at what Buffy did with only one parent,” Giles finished.

Willow stopped and stood to face the aging ex-Watcher. “Buffy had two parents,” Willow stated. “She had you. We all had you.”

“Willow, I...I don’t know what to say,” Giles whispered as he began cleaning his glasses.

“Don’t say anything. Just accept the truth,” Willow answered. She hooked her arm through Giles’s and began to walk again. “Now come on. Your hoard of grandchildren await.”

Twenty minutes later, the group arrived at the Harris house. Everyone emerged from their cars and made their way to the house. Willow caught Tara by the hand as they made their way to the porch and pulled her aside.

“Let’s sit out here for a few minutes baby,” Willow suggested .

“Sounds good to me. I don’t really want to be in the middle of all the present chaos right now,” Tara replied, winking. Giles always brought presents when he visited and was generally attacked for his booty when he walked through the door.

“Right. Totally agree with you on that one. I vote we stay away from the present madness. Far, far away. Oh! In another galaxy even,” Willow said with a grin. “Actually, I just wanted a few minutes by ourselves. Between work and research, we haven’t had that much time together over the past couple of days,” the redhead sighed.

“I know,” Tara answered.

The pair sat down on the front steps. Their hands automatically intertwined. Willow leaned into Tara and rested her head on the blonde’s shoulder.

“What’s bothering you sweetie?” Tara asked.

“Oh, you know,” Willow said, waving her hand around vaguely. “This whole Gory thing is odd. We haven’t heard anything from her since Buffy and Sam saw her that night. It’s unnerving. I’d have thought the slut bomb would have shown up somewhere by now.”

“Maybe she overheard Xander somehow and decided to become a productive member of society,” Tara replied. Willow looked up at her wife at her wife in disbelief. “What? It’s Sunnydale. Stranger things have happened,” the blonde finished.

Willow began to laugh. She pictured a very disgruntled Glory in Buffy’s old Doublemeat Palace uniform, asking a customer if he’d like fries with that. She shared her vision with Tara and both women howled with laughter. Willow wiped a tear from her eye, caused by all her laughing, and turned to Tara.

“Seriously though,” she began, trying to catch her breath, “How are you doing with all of this?”

“Mmmm,” Tara began, turning her mind back to the seriousness of the situation. “Honestly, I’ve been better. I’m worried about what’s going to happen. Last time, I ended up insane, you jumped on the dark magick bandwagon, and Buffy ended up dead. Not exactly the best moment for the Scooby Gang,” Tara turned her gaze toward the sky. The sun had set moments before and the first stars we beginning to twinkle in the darkening sky. Taking a deep breath, the blonde witch began again. “But, we did defeat her. This time, we have two Slayers and two incredibly powerful witches. I think our chances have improved.”

“Yeah, I agree. Are you worried about Sam? I don’t want her taking a swan dive off any towers.” Willow said with a grimace.

“Don’t let her hear you say that, or it’ll be the first thing she does.” Tara whispered. She elbowed Willow in the ribs to let her know she was joking.

“Don’t I know it,” Willow began. “That child is so pigheaded. I tell her not to climb a tree and the first one she finds, she up it like a cat. I swear, she thinks that she can be the exception to the rule and nothing is going to hurt her. Like if she does things her own way, it can’t possibly be wrong or bad...” Tara looked at Willow and arched an eyebrow. “...and suddenly why do I feel like I’m talking about myself,” the redhead finished weakly.

Tara laughed at her wife’s revelation. “See, I told you she acted exactly like you. But, yes, I do worry about Sam. I’ve spoken to Buffy about it and she swears that she won’t let anything happen to Sam. Buffy loves Sam like she was her own daughter. I know that Buffy would never let anything happen to her that she could prevent. That makes me feel a little better, but I still worry.”

“Me too.” Willow whispered.

“What do you think Glory wants?” Tara asked as she slid in closer to Willow.

“I have no idea. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.” Willow answered honestly.

“Guess so.” Tara sighed.

Tara and Willow sat in silence for a few minutes, watching as the street lamps sputtered to life. A lone figure could be seen walk up the street. She was silhouetted by the light, but both witches knew Buffy at a glance. A smile crossed Tara’s face as the Slayer approached. Buffy walked up to the steps and then sat down beside Willow.

“Meeting of the minds?” she asked, putting her arm around her friends.

“Not so much as a ‘we didn’t want to get trampled for presents’ meeting,” Willow informed her.

“I see,” the Slayer said, nodding. “Giles get in alright?”

“Yep. He asked where you were. I told him you were working, ” Willow said.

“That’s me. Working girl. My work is never done,” Buffy said with a sigh. “ I thought I’d stop by and say hey before I went out on patrol. Sam’s here too?”

Tara nodded a yes.

“Good. I’ll grab her and make a quick sweep.” Immediately, Buffy could feel Willow tense. “Don’t worry Will. We’ll back before you know it. I promise.”

“I know,” Willow answered. “Reaction I guess.”

“Understandable,” Buffy replied. Buffy hugged her friend and then stood to go inside.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Willow said, turning to face Buffy. “Giles wants to know when Dawn will be in.”

“Okay. She’ll be here in two days. Think we can get a welcome home party together before then?”

“Of course,” the witches answered in unison.

“Great!” Buffy exclaimed as she bounded into the house.

“Wow,” Tara said, somewhat amazed. “We’re going to have the whole family here in two days. I can’t believe it.”

“Me either,” Willow agreed. “Want to go inside?”

“Sure.”

With one last look at the night sky, the witches stood up and made their way inside the house. What they failed to notice was the robed figure lurking at the corner of the house.

“Excellent,” the figure muttered as he slunk away from the house.

Once again, the new Slayer duo found themselves walking through a graveyard. Sam was positively giddy with Giles being in Sunnydale.

“...and then he said, ‘good lord.’ and started cleaning his glasses,” Sam said, doing her best British accent.

“Yep, that’s our Giles.” Buffy agreed. She was truly glad that Giles had agreed help. Buffy knew he would, but when she actually saw and hugged him, it made things concrete. The weight of the situation suddenly didn’t seem so unbearable. Still, Buffy couldn’t help but worry.

“Okay. Spill.” Sam said, coming to a stop in front of the senior Slayer. It was obvious that Buffy’s mind was elsewhere.

“What?” Buffy feigned ignorance at Sam’s question.

Sam crossed her arms and her stance told Buffy she wasn’t going to budge until Buffy told her what was going on. The look she was giving Buffy only made the Slayer squirm that much more.

“You know, you look just like Tara when you do that.” Buffy said, still avoiding the question.

“Good. That means you feel guilty and will tell me anything I want to know,” Sam said knowingly. She had been on the receiving end of that look enough times to know exactly the feelings it caused. Even her mom, with her absolute resolve face, couldn’t win against her mama’s glare.

“Okay, I’ll spill. Quit looking at me like that,” Buffy pouted.

Sam‘s stern look immediately melted and she flashed a grin of victory. “I’m worried about Glory and what she‘s going to do.”

“Well, duh. We all are. Where have you been?” Sam replied flippantly.

Buffy’s features hardened. She stepped toward Sam, invading her personal space.

“Samantha Anne Rosenberg-MaClay,” Buffy began with a controlled, quiet voice. “I am never, ever, to hear you use that tone of voice when we are talking about Glory. She is a hell god. She is not one of the run of the mill vampires that we dust every night. Glory has inflicted untold damage on people I love, your mama inparticular. I died to save the people I love because of her and the emotional scars that she left still run deep with all of us. She is NOT to be taken lightly. Is that understood?”

“Yes ma’am,” Sam whispered.

The sound of clapping snapped both Slayers back into the current world. They spun to see who was ease dropping on their conversation. Glory stood 10 feet from them, leaning against a tree.

“Great speech there Slayer. Made me go all teary eyed,” Glory said as she faked wiping tears away from her eyes. She pushed off the tree and started walking toward Buffy.

“Stay away,” Buffy growled. Her hand tightened around the broadsword she was carrying.

“Or what? You’ll make snide remarks and then get your ass kicked again? Good plan. Whose the new girl?” Glory asked, motioning toward Sam.

“You stay away from her,” Buffy said dangerously.

“Let’s see,” Glory said, tapping her chin and completely ignoring Buffy. “Red hair, hanging out with the Slayer, I hurt your mother... that makes you the witches love child, right?” Glory looked Sam up and down. “I thought you’d be shorter.”

“What do you want Glory?” Buffy asked, sword in ready position.

Glory laughed. “And this is the part where I tell you my plan and you run home to all your friends and figure out a way to stop me. Please, that is so played out. All I’m going to tell you is I’m going to make your life miserable.” Glory looked pointedly at Sam. “Any way I can.”

Sam started toward Glory, but Buffy stepped in front of her.

“Ooohh, look at Buffy being all protective of her protege,” Glory mocked. “Guess you’re scared if something happens to her, you’ll have to answer to Red, huh. Afraid she’ll go all black-eyed girl again? I’m not.”

Sam pushed hard against Buffy. She was quickly losing her temper. It was all Buffy could do to hold her back.

“Mmmm...feisty. I like that. Come ’mere girl. Let me see if you taste like your mama,” Glory wiggled her fingers as she spoke.

Buffy blows reigned down on Glory before the hell god knew what hit her. She staggered back, but then regained her footing. She caught Buffy’s fists and punched her in the stomach, sending the blonde Slayer across the graveyard. A split second after Buffy hit the ground, Glory was on her. The hell god grabbed the Slayer by the hair and yanked her violently off the ground. “Let’s see if I can beat the pretty out of you,” she whispered. She punched Buffy in the face, splitting her lip and causing her nose to pour blood. “There, that’s already better. Wanna see if we can do better?” Glory laughed insanely as she repeatedly hit the Slayer. Suddenly, she was knocked to the ground. Sam stood over her.

“You keep your hands off her,” she told the hell god.

“Hey girlie! This is between me and the old bag over there, got it? I‘ll deal with you later.” Glory was up in the blink of an eye and Sam felt herself flying though the air, stopping as she collided with a headstone.

Glory walked back over to Buffy, who was trying to push herself up from the ground. She kicked the Slayer in the stomach and then squatted down beside the her. “This is only beginning. Like I said, I’m going to make your life miserable. The rules have changed and the fun has just started. Say hi to everyone for me,” the hell god said, patting Buffy on the head as she stood up. “I’ll see you around.” With that, Glory walked out of the grave yard.

Sam rubbed her head and got up from the ground, trying to regain her bearings. “Buffy!” She called.

“Over here,” came a weak reply. Sam ran to the voice and found Buffy propped up against a headstone. She was clutching her ribs and trying to stop her nose from bleeding. Sam dropped to her knees.

“Let me look,” she said to Buffy. Buffy groaned, but agreed. Sam lifted her shirt and gently probed the elder Slayers ribs. She then tilted Buffy’s head back to examine the extent of her facial injuries.

“Well, no displaced ribs, but they’re probably cracked. Your lip needs stitches, but I don’t think your nose is broken. You’re going to have a nasty shiner tomorrow, though,” Sam finished. Tara had been teaching her how to access injuries in the field after she’d been called. The blonde had picked up the skill from Giles years ago and had learned even more as she helped Dawn with her studies in med school. Sam was becoming pretty proficient at it under her mother‘s tutelage.

Buffy tried to get up. “Okay, oww,” she said as Sam helped her to her feet.

“Home or hospital?” Sam questioned as she put an arm around Buffy to help her walk.

“Ugh, hospital I guess. Better get cleaned up before Will sees me. She’s gonna freak.” Buffy shifted her weight to try and stand on her own. The world spun for a minute, but then righted itself. Buffy blew out a breath and immediately regretted it. “Yep, definitely cracked ribs,” she thought. Turning to Sam, she asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, just a bump on the head. Nothing life threatening,” Sam assured her. “So, to the hospital?”

“Lead the way,” Buffy gestured.

Several hours later, Buffy and Sam arrived at Willow and Tara’s. Sam could see her mama reading by the window and Giles asleep in a chair. She guessed her mom was in the kitchen working on computer. She opened the front door and stepped inside.

“Hey honey,” Tara said with a smile. She got up from her chair and walked over to her daughter. “Where’s Buffy?”

Sam motioned behind her. Buffy stood at the stairway, staring intently at the banister. Tara smiled and shook her head. “How many stitches?” she asked. Buffy looked up and Tara saw the extent of the damage for the first time.

“Good lord Buffy,” Giles said from his chair. Sam’s entrance had woken him and now he was making his way toward Buffy. With tender hands, Giles reached out and tilted Buffy’s chin upward. He ran his fingers over his Slayer’s face. “No broken facial bones, then?” He finally asked.

“Nope,” Sam answered. “The doctor said she’s fine, other than the stitches.”

“Okay, it’s not as bad as it looks. I’ll be fine in two days, tops,” Buffy said, trying to squirm away from Giles scrutiny.

“Glory?” Giles quietly questioned. Buffy nodded.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Willow asked. She had been in the kitchen when she heard Sam come in. Everyone jumped, startled by the witch’s voice. “Okay, not the reaction I was...” Willow’s voice trailed off as she caught sight of Buffy.

“Okay, Will, don’t freak out. Sam’s okay. I’m okay. Everyone’s okay. Alright?” Buffy quickly said, rushing to her friend’s side prove how okay she was. The Slayer realized too late that she shouldn’t have moved so quickly. She inhaled sharply and grasped her ribs as pain raced through her small frame. Giles came up behind her and guided her to the couch to sit. Quickly, all eyes turned back to Willow. Willow looked a bit paler than usual, but to her credit she remained calm.

“Glory?” the redhead witch asked. Buffy nodded. “Sam, are you okay?”

“Yes mom. I am perfectly fine. Glory didn’t hurt me,” Sam did a little spin to show she was unharmed. “See? I’m okay?” Willow nodded in acceptance. She turned to Buffy. “What happened?”

“We were walking through the graveyard and suddenly there she was.”

“Did she tell you what she wanted?” Giles asked.

“No. She just had a few smart ass remarks and then proceeded to kick my ass. The only thing she said was she was going to make my life miserable.” Buffy answered. She grimaced as she shifted, trying top find a comfortable position.

“Broken ribs?” Giles questioned. Again, Buffy nodded an affirmative.

“Not the best fight I ever had,” Buffy said, trying to lighten the situation. “Plus, she broke one of my nails.”

“So,” Willow began, “she beat the hell out of you and didn’t touch Sam? That doesn’t make sense.”

“Since when did the insane hell god make since?” Buffy asked her friend. She looked at Sam who was shaking her head no to signal the elder Slayer not to say anything about her being punched. Buffy sighed and continued “And yes, there was a teeny tiny bit of touching with Sam.” Sam groaned and mouthed ‘thanks‘ to Buffy.

Immediately, Willow was at Sam’s side looking for injury. “I thought you said you were fine,” the redhead said to her daughter.

“Mom, I am. Really. Glory hit me once and that was it. I promise.”

“Where did she hit you?” Willow questioned after not finding a visible mark.

“In the stomach.” Sam answered.

“Up,” Willow motioned at her shirt. Sam rolled her eyes, but did as she was told and lifted her shirt. Willow examined Sam’s stomach and finding nothing, lowered her daughter’s shirt. “You’re sure you feel fine?”

“Mom, I promise that I am okay. I would tell you if I were hurt.”

“Okay.” Willow acknowledged. Turning to Buffy, Willow spoke slowly, “I want to know everything that happened. Every word. Understand?”

Buffy nodded and recounted the evening’s events word for word. Pain flashed behind Tara’s eyes when Buffy mentioned what Glory wanted to taste Sam. Willow’s face turned to stone. The room was quite when Buffy finished her story. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Sam was the first to speak.

“Mama, what was it like? When Glory took your mind,” she asked quietly.

“Pure hell,” Tara whispered. Willow took a seat by her wife and began to rub her back. She knew that Tara didn’t like to talk about what Glory had done to her. In fact, she had only spoken to Willow about it once. Willow’s mind drifted back to a night, seven years after the Glory incident.

**Willow was sitting in bed reading. Tara had already fallen asleep and the only light in the room was the reading lamp. Willow’s concentration was broken by the sound of the bedroom door being opened. Slowly, a small figure crept across the room and a tiny red head appeared at Willow’s nightstand. Willow closed her book and put her finger to her lips, signaling Sam to whisper.

“What’s wrong Sammie?” Willow asked.

“I had a bad dream,” Sam whispered.

“Do you want to come up here with me?”

“Yes,” Sam answered in a small voice. Willow slid over, careful not to wake Tara and gathered Sam in her arms.

“It’s okay sweetie. You’re safe now. It was just a bad dream,” Willow said as she stroked Sam’s long, red hair and gently kissed her on the head. “Do you want to tell me what your dream was about?”

“No,” the timid voice responded.

Willow kissed Sam on the head again and held her close. “You sure? Sometimes it helps to talk about scary things. It might make you feel better.”

Sam sniffed a little, then whispered, “I couldn’t find you or mama. I was so lost.” Sam buried her head against Willow’s neck and started to cry. “I looked and looked and I couldn’t find you anywhere. It was awful.”

“Shh baby girl. It’s okay. You’re here now with us. See? You found us Sammie. We always find each other. Okay? Always,” the older redhead emphasized.

“Always?” Sam sniffed.

“Always,” Willowed assured her daughter. Sam sighed and snuggled closer to her mother. “Do you want to stay here until you fall asleep sweetie?” Willow asked. She felt an affirmative nod under her chin. “Okay.” Willow continued to stroke Sam’s hair until she was sure Sam was asleep. She gathered up the small girl and took her back to her room. Willow gently tucked Sam into bed and quietly turned to leave the room. As she pulled the door closed, she heard a small voice call out, “Love you mom.”

“Love you too Sammie,” Willow called back. She made her way back to her bedroom and slid quietly back into bed, as to not wake Tara.

“It’s okay Will, I’m awake.”

“Sorry, did I wake you?”

“No. Sam woke me up when she came in.”

“You didn’t say anything.”

“I wanted to watch my favorite two girls together.” Tara slid over to Willow and Willow took her in her arms.

“That was good getting Sam to talk about her dream.”

“Yeah, well, I just thought it might help her. You know, help her realize it’s not real.”

“Mmm. Willow Rosenberg, PhD. It has a nice ring.”

“Pshht. Whatever. How ’bout ‘Willow Rosenberg, loving wife and mother‘.”

“I like that too.”

The two lay quietly in each other’s arms for a while. Just as Willow was about to doze off, she heard a small voice.

“Do you think your advice would help me?” Tara whispered.

“What do you mean baby?” Willow questioned lovingly.

“All those things that I saw when Glory took my mind... they still haunt me Will.”

“I know sweetie. I’m here if you want to talk.”

“It’s just, I feel so stupid being bothered by it. It happened so long ago.”

“Tara, it’s not stupid. What happened to you was horrific. You’ve never talked about it and I know it’s eating you alive.” Willow began to stroke Tara’s hair as she had done with Sam earlier. Tara was quiet for a little while and then began.

“It was awful. I was trapped, naked, in a tiny room with no way out. I tried and tried to get out, but nothing I did worked. All I wanted to do was find you. And sometimes, I felt like I was so close, like if I could just reach out far enough, I could touch you. But, I could never reach far enough and then the darkness would come back.” Tara pulled herself closer to Willow as she described her real life nightmare. Willow continued to stroke Tara’s hair and gently kissed her on the head.

“Let it out baby. You’ve kept it all in for too long,” Willow encouraged. She could feel Tara begin to cry. “It’s okay, baby. I’ve got you. I found you. I’ll always find you,” the redhead whispered.

Tara gave into the feelings that she had denied for so many years. Sobs wracked her body. For two hours, Tara cried and Willow comforted her. The blonde went into full detail about what happened during her period of insanity. By the time she finished, both she and Willow were in tears. Willow held her wife through her entire story and silently cried at everything her love had endured. Tara finally fell asleep, exhausted from crying. Willow held her and stood vigil as sleep took her wife. It amazed her how strong the beautiful blonde was. After all she had endured, she was still Tara. A smile graced Willow’s face as she drifted off to sleep.**

Willow snapped back to reality when she realized everyone was staring at her, waiting for an answer.

“I’m sorry, what? I zoned out. What was the question?”

“Not so much a question as a statement,” Buffy answered. “Giles and I are going to head back to my place.

We’ll all meet up tomorrow, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah that’s fine.” Willow answered.

“Sure you’re okay up there?” Buffy asked as she tapped Willow on the head.

“Yeah, I’m sure. I’m good. I’ll see you tomorrow. Better get home. I’m sure Giles is itching to sleep on that pull out sofa,” the redhead finished with a wink at Giles. Giles groaned and rolled his eyes.

“Alright, we’re off then,” Buffy said, standing and heading toward the door.

“Here,” Sam said, digging into her pocket and pulling out her keys. She tossed them to Buffy. “Take my car. I’ll catch a ride to school with mama in the morning and pick my car up later.”

“Thanks,” Buffy said, catching the keys. She handed them to Giles. “You drive.” Giles took the keys and the pair walked to Sam’s car. They waved good bye to the trio on the porch and got into the car. Giles started the vehicle and the silent night was broken by the sound of blaring music.

“Bloody hell!!” the retired Watcher cursed. Buffy merely smiled and patted her adopted father on the knee.

“Kids these days. Gotta love ’em,” she said as they drove away. Giles simply rolled his eyes and started the drive to Buffy’s apartment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:07 am 
I too just found this fic and it is fantastic. Wonderful storyline, I like where you've started it, 20 years later. And Anya and Xander with 5 kids, hysterical. I'm really enjoying your writing style and can't wait to see where this story goes. Great job!

-anna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:33 pm 
Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't replied to anyone lately. Like I said, family stuff. Hopefully it'll get better soon b/c it can't get any worse. Anyway...

Silentinformer: Okay, this goes way back. 1), thank you for all your feedback. It helps a lot. 2) I'm glad you like the story of how Sam learned about the facts of life. I could totally see Anya saying all that stuff (Obviously). 3)The Willow/Sam strain will probably get better, but no promises. 4) yes, evil rituals are never good... 5) glad you enjoyed the smut. you're right, it never hurts (wink, wink)

Willster: You too get comments from way back. My roommate rolled when she read the Buffy/Willow sex argument. I'm glad it was such a hit. It is hard for Willow being a mom. She and Sam are so much alike and we all know how that goes. Yes, Glory = GRRRR, but she's a great vilian. Dawn and Giles are definately coming back. Everyone's going to be needed for this one...

On a personal note, the family stuff is really hard right now. Thanks for the concern.

Traveler4069: The 2 generations of Scoobies are definately going to have to work together to solve this one!

CrazyTaraWitch: Dawn is most certainly coming to town. Glad you like the twins. You'll be seeing more of them later.

Tempest Duer: You'd think they'd know that by now, but apparently not. Or possibly, there's some selective memory going on there.

taramagic: Glad you like it. There will be more later.

behindhereyes: Happy to hear you like the Sam/Buffy relationship. Buffy's like that cool aunt that everyone has, except me... anyway. Willow and Tara's relationship will never cool down. we all know that:) Yes, Glory Grrrrr

Watersong84: Thanks. Glad you like it.

Irishgrl3: You're giving me a big head. Thanks. When I think Anya and Xander, I just see lots of kids...kinda like rabbits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:51 pm 
Not sure if I left a feedback before but I wanted to tell you it's an amazing story you've written. I can't wait till next update.

the part where there's a flashback of Tara explaining to Willow how it was when Glory stole her mind, it was quite powerful.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:28 pm 
Great update! :bow

I am entirely impressed by the way you wrote Glory - she was EXACTLY the same, and writing a character exactly as he/she was in the show is pretty hard, especially for a short-lived character.

And the scene where Tara finally tells Willow what it was like - :happycry touching. You write their relationship so well. I love the older, somewhat more mature version of both of them. :pinky

Update soon! And don't let Glory do too much damage :spin .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:39 pm 
Hope 2005 gets better for you and the sun shines on the rest of the year. Thanks for the updates. All the kids sound great and appear to be a handful to their parents and maybe a certain hell god. The strenght of the mature relationships between Willow and Tara and Xander and Anya should help in the upcoming troubles. It well also be nice to see a grown up Dawn. Kind of feel a bit sorry for Buffy though, time passes and she stillis walking that road alone. I'll be watching for updates and thanks again Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:36 am 
hi

i love this fic. sam is so cool, you created a realy good character here... i like that she has so much of both of her mothers.

the buffy/sam relationship is great... ok, my next idea seems weird but... when i read that buffy still looks like 21 (which means she still looks hot, right?!)... isn't there a slight chance for a buffy/sam love-thing to come?! ok ok ok... i know aunt and nice... but hey it's still sunnydale and hey they are not realy relatives (in a blood or genetic way)... and... ok... it might be slightly confusing for willow and tara... but hey! :)

ok, i'm stopping this. :) (but anyway... am i the only one with that thought?!) (do i realy want an answer to that?! :) )

keep it going! great fic!

fab

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:01 pm 
Hey guys! Thanks again for the feedback. It really helps me write. I have to admit though, my roommate asked me what was wrong with my head today. She said it looked abnormally large:)

Willster: Thanks for all of your feedback. It's really helped me continue with this story. I actually wrote that scene several months ago, but was just now able to work it in. I'm glad I found a place for it.

Watersong84: What can I say? I love glory. In my opinion, she was by far the best villian. I'll try not to let her make too much of a mess...maybe. Like I told Willster, I've had that W/T scene laying around for a while. I actually though of doing a short around it, but never did. It work out perfectly for this story. Thanks for your thoughts!

Traveler4069: Thank you for your concern. Maybe the sun will come out from behind the clouds soon. I can always hope. I'm glad you like the kids. They'll be around more a little later. Everyone had grwon up (at least a little) and I hope I can convey that through out the story. Yes, Buffy continues to walk alone. That may change later on...or it may not. Who knows? Thanks for all the encouragement!

Fabouly: I'm glad you like Sam. I haven't planned for Sam and Buffy to get together. However, things may get interesting with Sam's love life soon. Have to wait and see...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:07 pm 
Title -Time Goes On

Author - Rogue2727

Okay guys, short update, but better than no update, right? Hope you like it!

Willow glanced at the clock on the nightstand. 4:13. The redhead sighed and rolled over. Tara was asleep on her back, snoring softly. The sight made Willow smile.

“God I love that woman,” the redhead thought to herself. She continued to watch Tara sleep for a few minutes and then decided that sleep was a lost cause. Quietly, Willow slid from the bed, grabbed her robe, and headed downstairs. She made her way through the living room and into the kitchen. Much to her surprise, Sam was sitting at the bar, eating ice cream out of the container. The redheaded Slayer looked at her mom and held the ice cream out to her, offering it to her mother. Willow shook her head no and took a seat beside Sam.

“Couldn’t sleep?” The older redhead asked.

“Nope,” Sam answered. “Something about slaying keeps me up sometimes and I’m always so hungry afterwards.”

“At least she’s not all horny like Faith was,” Willow thought.

“Um, mom can I ask you something?”

“Sure kiddo. Shoot.” Willow said as she quickly got up to make some tea. “Damn it. Just had to think it, didn’t you Rosenberg. Now she’s gonna ask you if slaying is supposed to turn her on. Oh, God. What am I supposed to say? ’Well Sam, Faith ’s motto was ‘There’s noting better than a good lay after a good slay.’ Maybe I should go get Tara... or Buffy! Yeah, Buffy knows all things slayery. She could explain it to Sam. Oh God. Oh God.”

“Hello? Earth to mom.” Sam said, waving her hand in front of Willow’s face. The elder redhead had obviously spaced out.

“What? Oh sorry. Internal dialog. You know how that goes.” Willow said sheepishly. “Now what was your question?”

“This whole Glory thing is really, really bad isn’t it?”

“Oh thank God,” Willow said out loud before she could stop herself. She winced the second the words left her lips.

“What?” Sam asked, thoroughly confused.

“Nothing. I was just... Never mind,” Willow said, trying to shake off her relief that Sam hadn’t asked her about post-slayage cravings. She took a deep breath and pressed on. “To answer your question, yes, this is bad.”

“I thought so,” Sam said, looking into the ice ream container. “I mean everyone is trying to stay upbeat, but Glory pummeled Buffy with out even breaking a sweat. And Grandpa is here and Dawn and James are flying in. This is like end of the world bad, isn’t it?”

Willow looked at her daughter. She was only a teenager, sitting there eating ice cream. At least, that’s what she should have been. Instead, she was shouldered with the weight of the world and about to enter a fight that none of them had ever thought they would have to fight again. Willow sighed as she thought of everything that she had watched Buffy endure as the Slayer. Willow could feel her heart break for her daughter. She would never have a normal life, no matter how hard she tried.

“Honestly? Yes, this is end of the world bad.” Willow answered her daughter. “But on the flip side, Buffy and the gang have handled ‘end of the world bad’ more times that you can count. So, chances are good that it will turn out okay.”

Sam laughed coldly. The reaction caught Willow completely off guard. “Yeah, because it turned out so well last time.” Sam said icily as she got up from the bar and threw away the empty container of ice cream. “Goodnight mom,” she said as she exited the kitchen. The door swung back in place leaving Willow shocked and alone. She opened her mouth to call out to Sam, but her vocal chords didn‘t cooperate.

“Fucking hell god,” Willow finally muttered, breaking the silence. She made her way out of the kitchen and walked to a bookcase in the living room. She ran her fingers along different titles until she found the one she was looking for. Pulling the book from its perch, Willow skimmed the table of contents until she found her topic of interest. The redhead settled on the couch and flipped the reading lamp on. She read until she could no longer keep her eyelids from drooping. Finally, she decided to go upstairs and back to bed. She shelved the book, flipped off the lamp, and tiptoed up the stairs and down the hallway, back to the bedroom. Tara rolled over in the bed as Willow got back in.

“Missed you,” the blonde mumbled as she snuggled into Willow.

“Me too,” Willow whispered as she kissed Tara on the head and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Sam was unusually quite at breakfast. Tara noticed that her daughter hadn’t said more than two words and had been poking at her now soggy cereal for the last ten minutes. Although Sam wasn’t that much of a morning person, she was usually more talkative, especially after her fist cup of coffee. Tara sat down beside her daughter and sipped her own cup of coffee. Sam continued to poke at her

cereal.

“Sam, what’s bothering you this morning?”

“Huh? Oh, just stuff on my mind is all. Where’s mom?” Sam asked and finally took a bite of her cereal. She frowned at the mushy concoction in front of her and got up to pour it down the garbage disposal.

“Willow’s still asleep. I think she got up sometime last night. I don’t know what time she came back to bed.” Tara answered, slightly amused at the face her daughter had made after tasting her cereal.

“Yeah, I was up when she came down. I guess it was about 4:15 or so. Can you pick up some more ice cream on your way home? I finished it off last night.”

“Sure. Post slay age munchies?” Tara asked.

“Bingo.” Sam answered.

“So, are you going to tell me what’s bothering you, or do I have to ask Will?” The blonde asked nonchalantly as she sipped her coffee. Sam paused. She was hoping she had thrown her mama off by asking about the ice cream. Apparently it hadn‘t worked.

“I’m worried about Glory. I didn’t really get it until last night. She could very easily kill us all,” the young Slayer finished.

Tara had already guessed that Glory was what Sam was thinking about. She got up from the table and walked to her daughter. She took Sam’s hands and looked into her blue eyes. “Yes, she could very well kill us all. But she won’t.”

“How do you know?” Sam whispered.

“Because I do,” the blonde answered simply. Sam noticed a flash behind her mother’s eyes as she spoke. Slowly, a grin spread over the teenager’s face. With three words, her mother had given her hope. Sam threw herself into the biggest bear hug she could possibly give her mama without crushing her.

“Thanks mama,” she whispered.

“Anytime,” Tara answered, hugging her daughter back. “Now, go get your stuff and I’ll drop you off at school.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:23 pm 
As long as there's hope, there's life.

That was a nice moment between Sam and Tara.

So funny how Willow was worried Sam would ask her something she wasn't prepared to talk about ;)

Good update!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:26 pm 
I am positively starting to fall in love with this fic. I haven't been able to get the kitchen table scene (the one from the first chapter) out of my mind since I read it a few days ago. There's just something about a slightly older Tara... with glasses (I'm a sucker for glasses) that... intrigues me. :devilish

The other thing I love about this fic is having the slayer's parents' points of view in the spotlight. We all know how Joyce felt about Buffy being the Slayer, but for some reason I never really gave it much thought.

Quote:
Willow could feel her heart break for her daughter. She would never have a normal life, no matter how hard she tried.

Even thought this quote is somewhat simple and staightforeward, somehow it triggered something that I had never thought about before. It's that sort of melancholy bitter-sweet with a little too much bitter that Joyce must have felt, and that Willow feels here. For some reason it really got to me.

Great update! :applause

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:31 am 
It's interesting the contrast between Willow's interaction with Sam and Tara's. It's so how I imagine it would be with their character types. Willow, kind of tense and Tara, calm and soothing. They seem to make great parents.

This line cracked me up! :D

Quote:
"At least she's not all horny like Faith was."

Can't wait for more!

-anna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:00 pm 
Hello once again! Thanks to everyone that has read this story so far. Special thanks to everyone that has left feedback.

Willster: You're right, as long as there's life, there's hope. Thanks. Hehehe, it's funny to make Willow squirm when it comes to Sam and sex.

Watersong84: I'm glad you like it. You're right, there is something about an older Tara with glasses...

Willow and Tara definately have a hard time with Sam being the slayer. They know exactly what it means but on the flip side, they know exactly what it means. They know it's dangerous, but they would never stand in Sam's way. Doesn't mean they have to like it though.

Irishgrl3: Glad you liked the Faith line. I couldn't imagine Tara and Willow as parents any other way. Personality traits come out in everything we do, so here, it's just a gimmie. Glad they're such a hit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:14 pm 
Title -Time Goes On

Author - Rogue2727

Hey guys! Here's the latest bit. Hope it's okay, my proofer is in Tennessee...

Buffy, Willow, and Giles sat around a table piled high with books. The ex-Watcher had insisted they go over everything they could find about Glory, blood rituals, and dimensional portals. Buffy tried to explain that they had already been over most of the books, but Giles was adamant that they look again. Anya busied herself at the register and with customers. Giles was very impressed with the amount of business she seemed to be taking in and commented on that fact. Anya immediately told him that he could not have the shop back. He had signed it over to her years ago and it was a legal and binding contract. Giles reassured Anya that he did not want the shop back, but was merely complimenting her on her competence at business. The ex-demon’s face lit up and she asked Giles if he would like to look at the money. Giles politely turned down the offer and went back to reading.

Two hours later, Buffy couldn’t take any more research. She threw the book she was reading onto the table and stretched. “Okay, I can’t read anything else right now. My brain has officially disengaged.”

“Well, wait until the twins and Jack get here. You have my permission to use them as slave labor,” Anya offered. “Although you may not want Jack. He’s about as good as you when it comes to research.”

“Hey!” Buffy exclaimed. “I can do research. I can be big research gal. Giles, tell her I can be research gal.” the Slayer finished with a whine.

“Anya, please don’t patronize Buffy,” Giles said in a fatherly tone. “She can’t help it if all the books don’t have pictures.”

“Giles!” Buffy huffed as she smacked him across the back of the head. Willow giggled as the scene played out in front of her. Buffy looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, going back to my book now. My nice, nonviolent book,” the redhead mumbled. “That’s full of pictures,” she tacked on.

Buffy stood, looking at her so-called ‘friends’. “I give up,” she said throwing her hands in the air. “I’m going to work out if anyone needs me.” She turned and started walking to the training room in the back.

“Ribs doing better?” Giles questioned, not looking up from his book.

“Yeah,” Buffy answered. “A little sore, but not too bad. Nothing a little Slayer sack time didn’t help. Do you think you could take the stitches out later this evening?”

“I’ll check them later and let you know,” Giles replied.

“Okay. Thanks.”

“Buffy, wait!” Anya called. Buffy stopped and turned around to see what the ex-demon wanted. “I have some crayons if you get bored with just looking at the pictures,” she said holding up a box of crayons from behind the counter. Giles and Willow looked at each other and erupted into laughter. Buffy rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath as she proceeded to the training room.

“Anya,” Willow said, wiping away tears of laughter, “That was priceless.” Giles shook his head in agreement. Anya beamed at the success of her joke and then went back to counting her money. All things considered, it was turning out to be a good day for the ex-demon.

Several hours later, the bell above the door jingled. Anya looked up, hoping to see more customers that wanted to spend their money. Instead, Jack, the twins, and Sam walked in. Anya smiled as her children filed in. Willow, having looked up to see who was walking in, saw the look on Ana's face. It still amazed how well motherhood sat with Anya. Who would have guessed an ex-vengeance demon would have made such a great mother. “Well, it is the Hellmouth,” Willow thought. “Stranger things have happened.”

Jack dropped his backpack on the front counter. “Mom, is there anything to eat around here?”

“No. Not unless you want chicken feet,” Anya answered. Jack made a face of disgust and then stuck out his bottom lip and pretended to pout. Anya rolled her eyes and picked up her purse from where it rested behind the counter. “Here,” she said, handing Jack some cash. “Go get coffee and donuts for everyone.”

Jack took the money and kissed his mother on the cheek. “You’re the best mom ever.”

“Damn straight,” Anya answered, mussing Jack’s hair.

“Hey Sam, wanna go with?” Jack asked the young redhead.

“Not really Jack. I’ve got to start on my homework,” Sam replied as she sat down at a small table near Giles and Willow. She pulled her Latin book and some paper out of her backpack and began translating. “Next time maybe.”

Jack looked at Sam, disappointed. They had been best friends since forever, but lately, Jack wanted more. He’d tried throwing her subtle hints, but Sam seemed oblivious to his advances. He sighed as he thought about how lucky Erik was. “I’ll be back in a few,” the dark haired Harris mumbled.

Willow watched Jack leave. She had seen the look on his face and knew all too well what it meant. She winced as she remembered her unrequited love for Xander that she had carried through most of high school.

“Poor kid,” she thought. “Maybe I should say something to Sam. Of course that could make things weird between her and Jack. And then there’s Erik. Maybe if Sam knew about Jack, she’d dump Erik. Then again...” Willow played with the situation over and over in her head, trying to decide what to do. Finally she decided the best thing was talk to Tara and get her opinion.

“Giles!” Anya suddenly yelled, making everyone jump.

“What?” He questioned, a bit put off for being interrupted from his reading.

“What have you been teaching my children?” The ex-demon demanded. Giles looked at her confused. Anya walked over and dropped a note in front of him that the school had written to her. He quickly read the note and then looked over his glasses at Michelle and Emma who were doing to pretend they had no idea what was going on.

“Girls, what have I told you about using British slang. Some people actually know what it means,” Giles admonished. “I’m very disappointed in you. Please don’t do it again.”

“Yes sir,” the girls glumly answered.

“That’s it? That’s all you’re going to say?” Anya asked incredulously. “I have to go up to the school and talk to the principal and make nice and all you tell them is ’Don’t do it again’? I cannot believe this,” the ex-demon huffed.

Emma leaned over to Michelle and whispered, “I told you not to tell the teacher to sod off.”

“Oh, shut up. You’re the one that kept saying ’Bloody hell’ to everything,” Michelle whispered back.

“Girls!” Anya snapped. “You are grounded for a week. No TV, no phone, and no magick lessons. Understood?”

“Mom! That is so unfair. Tara was going to teach us about potions this week.” Michelle whined.

“Yeah,” Emma chimed in.

“You two should have thought about that before you summoned the British spirit of cursing.” Anya replied. “Now, go start your homework and then you can clean the bathroom.”

“Yes ma’am,” the two answered in a defeated tone. They gathered their books and went to a table in the back to sulk. Megan and Kate grinned evilly as their sisters walked by.

“That’s why we never give mom our notes,” Kate whispered to Megan.

“Yeah. You think they would have learned that by now.” Megan agreed.

“And the funny thing is, they think we’re the good ones,” Kate whispered back.

Sam watched as Anya laid down the law. She was glad that she’d never crossed Anya. Of course, if Michelle and Emma were her kids, she’d probably have killed them by now. They never did anything mean, just mischievous. Sam had to admit, they were fun to hang out with. Except when they got her in trouble too. There was that one saran wrap incident that Willow still hadn’t gotten over. Occasionally, Michelle and Emma would mention something about that in front of Willow to get a rise. Sam always got yelled at when they got home for her part in the prank. “It was still worth it,” Sam thought to herself, grinning at the memory.

“What’s so funny?” Willow asked, noticing Sam’s full-blown smile.

“What? Oh, nothing,” Sam quickly replied, turning back to her Latin book and pretending to be completely engrossed.

“What are you translating?” Willow questioned.

“Latin.” Sam quipped.

“I know that, smart mouth. What story?”

“The Odyssey. We’re supposed to do two chapters a day for a semester project, but I’m almost finished,”

Sam added with a proud grin.

“Overachiever,” Willow joked.

“Nerd,” Sam jibed.

“Dork.”

“Witch.”

“Slayer.”

“Who called me?” Buffy yelled from the back. Willow and Sam looked at each other and started laughing.

“Ask her if she wants to color when she comes in here,” Willow whispered to her daughter. Sam looked at her mother quizzically, but intrigued. She nodded an affirmative. Buffy emerged moments later, wiping sweat off her face with a towel.

“Hey guys,” she said waving to the twins and Sam. “Did somebody need me?”

“That would be me,” Sam began. “I wanted to know if you wanted to color later.”

If looks could kill, Willow and Giles would have been dead on the spot. Willow was doing her best not to laugh and Giles was busy cleaning his glasses.

“I hate you guys,” Buffy huffed. She turned to go back to the training room when the door jingled again. Tara walked through the door and then held it open for Jack, who emerged precariously balancing several cups of coffee on top of four boxes of donuts.

“Sugary goodness and caffeine have arrived,” Jack announced. “Thanks,” he said to Tara, who closed the door behind him.

“No problem,” she replied. “So what’s going on guys?”

“Making big with the research. How was work, baby?” Willow asked. She got up from the table and met Tara halfway across the shop. The pair embraced and Willow gave her wife a welcome home kiss.

“Aaakkk,” Sam wretched noisily, pretending to throw up.

Willow rolled her eyes and mumbled, “That’s our daughter.” Tara merely grinned and kissed Willow again.

“Geez, get a room,” Sam whined. Buffy smacked her apprentice on the back of the head. "Oww! What was that about?” The young redhead whined again, rubbing her head.

“Be quite, you big baby. At least you know they love each other. It’s sweet. Besides, some of us have to get our smoochies vicariously,” Buffy explained. Both Willow and Tara grinned at their friend.

“Hey Sam, I got your favorite. Chocolate on chocolate,” Jack said, offering a box of donuts to Sam.

“Yay! Thanks Jack. You’re the best!” Sam exclaimed, taking the box and giving Jack a quick peck on the cheek. She immediately sat down and started devouring the donuts. Jack reached up and touched his cheek. He glanced around and saw that Willow was watching him. He quickly dropped his hand and reached for a donut, trying to cover up his action. He only succeeded in turning bright red. Willow didn’t want to make Jack anymore uncomfortable, so she turned to Buffy who had a donut in each hand.

“I thought you were going to finish your workout,” She commented.

“That was before the sugary goodness arrived. Now I just want to get hopped up on sugar and caffeine.” the Slayer answered, polishing off a donut in two bites.

“So I see,” Willow answered.

“Girls, if you want any donuts, you better get over here before Buffy slays them all!” Anya yelled to her daughters. Buffy stuck her tongue out at the ex-demon and continued to eat her donuts. The box she had in front of her began to float up from the table and across the room.

“Hey!” Buffy yelled. She grabbed the box of donuts out of the air and cradled them protectively.

“What? Tara told us to practice our levitation,” Emma said. Another box whizzed by Buffy before she could grab it. Michelle high-fived Emma and both sets of twins eagerly dove into the box.

“Mmm, Iles, you ant onut?” Buffy tired to ask in between bites.

“No thank you,” Giles replied. “I value my fingers far too much to risk for a donut.” Buffy rolled her eyes and continued to munch on her sugary snack.

The bell above the door jingled once more and Xander strode through. A smile graced his face as his eyes met Anya’s. He walked over to the counter, leaned over, and gave his wife a quick kiss.

“Dad!” Michelle and Emma yelled as they ran across the store and wrapped their father in a sandwich hug.

“Hey girls,” Xander said, returning the hug and kissing each girl on the head. “What’d ya do?”

“What makes you think we did anything?” Emma asked.

“Just call it a hunch,” Xander answered. He looked at Anya and she handed him the note. Xander read it and sighed. “Your turn or mine?” He asked Anya.

“Mine,” she answered.

“Well, I guess we’re about due for a visit. It’s been what, two weeks?”

“Yes. Actually a little over,” the ex-demon confirmed.

“Grounded?” Xander asked.

“Yes. No TV, phone, or magick lessons for a week,” Anya answered.

“Ouch,” Xander answered. He knew the magick lessons were a blow to the twins.

As an after thought, Anya turned to Tara, “Emma and Michelle won’t be attending magick lessons this week. You’ll only have the good pair,” she finished, pointing to Kate and Megan. Michelle and Emma rolled their eyes, while Kate and Megan gave themselves congratulatory high fives. Tara nodded and then winked at Kate and Megan. She knew they weren’t as ‘good’ as everyone thought.

“Well,” Xander began, “coffee, donuts, books, an old English guy... I’m guessing research party?”

“Yep,” Jack answered.

“That or we’re doing one damn good impression of an English bookstore,” Buffy said to her friend.

“There would be scones,” Giles answered, again not looking up from his book.

“What?” Buffy asked.

“Nothing,” Giles replied.

“Actually, we’re playing this game called ‘who can get hopped up on sugar and caffeine the fastest’,” Sam said picking up another donut. “It was Buffy’s idea.” The young Slayer looked over at her mentor, who had started dancing to some song that was in her head. “I think she’s winning,” she tacked on.

“What?” Buffy asked as everyone turned and stared at her.

“Nothing,” Sam answered. She was about to take a bite of her fourth donut when it was suddenly taken out of her hand.

“Mama! I was going to eat that!” Sam whined.

“Not until you’ve had a decent meal. You’ve already had three,” Tara explained as she put the donut back into the box. “I don’t want you to end up like ‘little miss dance a lot’ over there,” she finished and pointed to Buffy.

Sam started to protest further, but Tara gave her the universal mom look. Sam knew there would be no point in pressing the issue any further. She looked over Tara’s shoulder and saw Buffy taunting her with another donut.

“The same goes for you Ms. Summers,” Tara said with out turning. The smug look on Buffy’s face disappeared. Tara turned and took the donut from the blonde Slayer.

“But, but...” Buffy sputtered. Sam howled with laughter. Buffy shot her a menacing look, but that only succeeded in making Sam laugh harder.

“What’s for supper, Mama?” Sam asked after she regained her composure.

“Well, I was thinking everyone could come to the house and I could cook pasta,” Tara answered.

“Count me in,” Buffy quickly answered. There was no way she was going to pass up a meal that Tara cooked.

“Anya?” Tara asked.

“Sure. You feed the bottomless pits tonight,” she answered.

“Mr. Giles?”

“It would be my pleasure Tara,” the Englishman replied.

“Good. Then it’s settled. Everyone be at the house in an hour and a half.” Tara said as she got up and walked to the door. “Willow, I need some help in the kitchen,” she finished.

“I bet you do,” Buffy mumbled.

“What was that?” Willow asked.

“Nothing. See you at the house,” Buffy replied cheerfully.

Tara waited for Willow to catch up with her at the front of the store and then the pair exited the Magic Box. As soon as the door shut behind them, Anya turned to Buffy.

“Ten bucks says they don’t make it past the living room,” she said with a smirk.

“Twenty says they don’t make it out of the car,” Buffy countered.

“I can’t find my bra,” Willow said, slightly winded.

“It’s probably under the seat.”

Willow reached under her seat and found her bra. “I’d forgotten how much fun a car could be.”

Tara smiled wickedly. “That’s nothing compared to what we’re going to do in the bedroom later.”

“You’re insatiable,” Willow replied, returning Tara’s grin.

“Are you complaining?”

“Nope. No complaining here. I‘m complain free.” Willow leaned in for another kiss. After a few minutes, she broke it, much to Tara’s disappointment. “Honey, we need to get inside and start supper. We’ve invited everyone and I don’t want to get caught in the car. I don’t think Sam is quite over catching us on the table.”

Tara sighed and buttoned her shirt. “You’re right. We really shouldn’t traumatize our daughter like that. I can only imagine what she’s going to tell her shrink about us when she gets older.”

“Only good things about you, I’m sure. Me on the other hand... I’m sure I’ll be the cause of all her problems,” Willow said, hurt evident in her voice.

“Sweetie, look at me.” Willow let her gaze fall onto her wife’s face. “Sam loves you. You know that. I know it’s hard, for both of you. You’re both so much alike. Both of you are hard headed, stubborn, and have the ‘always have to be right’ syndrome‘.” Willow frowned and started to say something, but Tara put a finger to the redhead’s lips to stop her. “But both of you are caring, forgiving, loving people. So, I think everything is going to be all right. Willow, you have to remember that Sam is a teenager. Do you remember how hard that was? It’s not the easiest time in life.”

Willow sighed. “I know. I know you’re right. I just hope she knows how much I love her.”

“Sweetie, she knows. Believe me, she knows.”

“Okay. Hey, don’t we need to get inside and start supper?”

“Oh yeah, I did promise supper, didn’t I? Well, I’m sure five more minutes of fun won’t hurt,” Tara said grinning evilly.

“Yeah, five more minutes,” Willow murmured absentmindedly.

Twenty minutes later, Willow and Tara walked into the house. Tara went straight to the kitchen and Willow went about picking up the living room. Sam had once again managed to leave a trail of clothes and trash through the house. “How does she do that?” Willow thought. “Must be another secret Slayer power. Like the constantly late thing.”

After fifteen minutes of cleaning, Willow noticed an incredible smell wafting through the house. “Mmmm, Taracooking,” she thought. Willow made her way to the kitchen and watched her blonde beauty work her magic in the kitchen. She watched as Tara would add a little of this or that, tasting the sauce with each addition. Finally, Tara smiled, pleased with creation. She turned and saw Willow standing in the doorway, watching her. Tara smiled at her wife. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“Watching the most beautiful woman in the world,” the redhead answered. Tara looked over her shoulder, pretending to look for the person Willow was talking about.

“Where,” she asked playfully. Willow walked over to Tara and took her hands into her own.

“I’m looking at her right now,” Willow said, leaning in for a kiss.

“Mmmm. I love you Willow Rosenberg.”

“I know. And I expect you to show me later,” Willow answered, wagging her eyebrows.

“Vixen.”

“Yep,” Willow grinned. She again leaned in and kissed her wife.

“Don’t you two ever stop!” Sam groaned as she, Buffy, and Jack walked into the kitchen.

Willow looked at her daughter. “No, we don’t. In fact, if you’d been a few minutes later, you could’ve had a repeat of the other day.”

“Aaahhh! I’m not listening!” Sam yelled, putting her hands over her ears and humming. Buffy laughed and Jack’s eyes glazed over. Jack was definitely his father’s son. Sam saw Jack space out and smacked him on the back of the head.

“Oww! Sam, Slayer strength, remember?” Jacked whined, rubbing the back of his head.

“Dirty thoughts about my parents off limits, remember?” Sam replied.

“Oh dear lord,” Giles commented. He’d walked into the kitchen to ask about a cup of tea and caught Sam’s comment about her parents. He immediatley turned and walked back out.

“I think you broke Giles,” Buffy snickered.

“Great,” Willow commented. “Nothing like a broken Englishman for dinner conversation. Sam, could you go tell everybody supper’s ready?”

“Sure mom,” Sam said. A minute later, everyone was at the table.

“Okay, everyone grab a plate and help themselves,” Tara said. Everyone did as they were told. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of laughing and overall merriment.

“Oh my God! Dirk! Get over here!” Glory hissed. Her minion appeared at her side immediately.

“Yes, O Great and Wonderfully Magnificent Glorificus.” Dirk answered, doing his best to grovel so that Glory wouldn’t bounce his head off the pavement again.

“Look at them,” the hell god spat. “It’s like a freaking Disney movie. All they need are some of those damn cartoon birds. I think I’m gonna vomit.”

“Would you have that we break up the little party?” Dirk questioned.

“No.” Glory said smiling wickedly. “I’ve got something special planned. Now come on, you have work to do.” Glory said, grabbing Dirk by the collar. The two disappeared into the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:13 pm 
rogue, you spoil us, 2 updates in a week!

Such a warm Scooby family, Buffy getting the ribbing and vicarious smoochies, even Giles seem to have joined in the banter. Emma and Michelle with the "bloody hell" and "sod off", am I an unresponsible adult if I say it's so cute?

Jack and Sam, a repeat of high school Will and Sam. Poor Jack. So fitting that it is Willow who notices, this was funny, cos Tara always knows best:
Quote:
Finally she decided the best thing was talk to Tara and get her opinion.

This got a big chuckle:
Quote:
“Ten bucks says they don’t make it past the living room."

“Twenty says they don’t make it out of the car.”

Even after so many years the witches still can't get enough of each other. Awwwww.

Of course with a hellgod on the loose, it's a matter of time before the happy family will need to mobilize into battle. Luckily they have more powerful witches and 2 slayers (where's Faith?). Can't wait for the reunion when Dawn comes home.

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:28 pm 
Yay! Great update. :pinky

I almost forgot that Glory is going to start ruining all the fun pretty soon. But then she showed up at the end of the update :paranoid

Keep it up! :applause

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:30 pm 
I've been missing a lot of this lately, which I regret. Everything is going perfectly, and in fact if there weren't any Glory this would still be a fun read. But of course she'll be ruining all the fun. Stupid hellgod.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:27 pm 
Heya! :)

I gotta say, I love this fic.. The complexity of the Rosenberg-Maclay family dynamics is intruging.. and I like it very much.. I just can't wait for more.. Yay for the update!! :)

Melissa

I am the knowledge which you cannot conceive

The fire running through you bones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:18 am 
A loving extended family as shown with the actions at the magic Shop and the dinner. Two loving ladies after several years-then Glory. A warm fuzzy update with a sharp ending-wonderful! I can hardly wait for further updates Thanks. Traveler:applause :applause :applause

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:39 am 
So cool when the Scooby and Scooby Jr's go into research mode. What a great big happy family. Damn that Glory... She's just going to mess it up isn't she? Can't wait till the next update!

Post subject: time goes on
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:59 pm 
argh... soooo looking forward to an update!!! and... uhm... think about the sam/buffy-thing... i know, i know... you have other things in mind with sam's lovelife... but... and here's my point... :) ... just imagine the looks on tara and willow's faces!!! :) should be great fun... :)

anyway... great, u know, like in g.r.e.a.t. .... fic!!!

keep it going

fab:no :no

Post subject: Re: time goes on
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:51 pm 
LMAO

:laugh

Jack is just like Xander.. thats so hilarious.

Sam is more like Buffy.. well at least i think so..

Haha.. Willow and Tara are like energizer bunnies.

The keep going..and going..and going..

Non stop.

:bounce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:13 am 
i just found this story tonight and am hooked! i love the timeline you have going on, it's so nice to see "what might have been"... and i love willow and tara being the mommies of a slayer (who is a great character, by the way). the exchanges between the grown up scoobies are priceless and i found myself laughing often. particularly at that one with buffy and anya betting on the wiccans not making it out of the car. brilliant! can't wait to see what your grown-up dr. dawn summers is like, update soon please!

brandy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:58 am 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title -Time Goes On

Author - Rogue2727

Hey guys! This is a short update. Hope you like it. I promise more soon. Oh, I also promise to reply to everyone that left feed back tomorrow. It helps so much when you guys do that. Thanks.

“Supper was fun,” Willow said as she got ready for bed.

“Yeah. It was nice having everyone together,” Tara agreed.

“And we get to do it all again tomorrow for Dawnie. At least everyone will be at Anya’s and Xander’s tomorrow. Let them deal with the after dinner mess,” Willow groaned.

“Yes, because making Sam load the dishwasher is sooo taxing,” Tara answered sarcastically.

Willow glared at Tara. “Watch it, missy. Besides I cleared the table. That’s hard work,” Willow pouted.

“Aww, poor baby. Come' ere and let me rub your back,” Tara said as she took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand. Willow grinned and rolled over onto her stomach. Tara straddled Willow’s ass and pulled at her shirt.

“This needs to come off sweetie,” Tara whispered in Willow’s ear. Willow leaned up and Tara removed the offending article of clothing. The blonde ran her hands down her wife’s back. She paused and traced a jagged scar that ran half the length of Willow’s back. Tara sighed and pulled a bottle of vitamin E from the nightstand. She poured the liquid over the scar and began to massage it in.

“It doesn’t hurt baby,” Willow whispered.

“It hurts my heart,” Tara answered as she leaned down and gently kissed the offending scar.

“Who would have thought, after all the demons and truly evil things we have faced over the years, a regular ol’ mugger would’ve gotten the best of me,” Willow finished with a mirthless laugh. She winced as she remembered the cold, dull steel passing through her flesh. Tara could feel her tense at the memory.

“It’s okay Will. You’re here with me. You’re all right now,” Tara soothingly said.

“I know. It’s just, well, it still hurts when I remember, you know?” Willow responded.

“Well, let’s see what we can do about that. Remember how we used to kiss Sam’s booboo’s to make them better? Let’s see if that works for you,” Tara said quietly as she began to kiss her way up Willow’s scar. When she reached the end of the angry mark, she dropped down to the base of Willow’s spine and trailed kisses up her back until she reached her wife’s neck. She then gently nipped one shoulder and then the other with her teeth. Goosebumps immediately appeared on her lover’s flesh. A moan escaped Willow’s lips as her arousal grew.

“Starting to forget those nasty memories?” Tara quietly asked.

“Uh huh,” Willow managed to answer. Her ability to form coherent sentences was quickly disappearing.

“Good. Because I want to keep the promise I made before supper,” Tara whispered seductively.

“Yes, please,” Willow quickly answered. Tara laughed at her lover’s immediate reply. The throaty laughter only served to arouse Willow even more. Tara began to run her fingers lightly up and down Willow’s back. To Willow, the touch was maddening. It was seductive and intimate, but also skated on the fine edge of tickling. Willow squirmed under her lover’s touch. After a long while of stroking her lover‘s back, Tara finally removed Willow’s underwear. To the redhead’s dismay, the blonde merely continued the languid strokes over her wife’s ass and legs. Willow felt herself fall into a deeply relaxed state and was on the brink of sleep when she felt it. Tara was dragging her hair slowly up the redhead’s body. When she reached the base of Willow’s neck, she again nipped it with her teeth. The blonde immediately blew cool air against the wet patch she had created and was rewarded with a deep moan. Tara put her lips to her lover’s ear and whispered, “Roll over baby.” Willow complied immediately.

Tara met her wife with a slow, searing kiss. The kiss was loving and unhurried, but the passion it carried almost made Willow climax on the spot. Tara pulled back, but kept Willow’s bottom lip grasped between her teeth. Slowly, she allowed her wife’s lip to slip from her hold. The blonde then began to trail kisses down Willow’s body, beginning with her chin, then her neck, and down the middle of the redhead’s chest

“Ugh, Tara, please,” Willow whimpered.

“Patience,” Tara whispered into the valley between her wife’s breasts. The redhead shuttered under her wife’s breath. Tara grinned at the effect she was having. She knew Willow was ready, but she wanted to continue to play for a little while. She continued her trail of kisses down Willow’s body and eventually reached the redhead’s bellybutton. There she lingered for a few minutes and then slowly made her way back up to one of her lover’s breasts. The blonde swirled her tongue around an erect nipple momentarily and then took it into her mouth. She continued to stroke Willow’s nipple with her tongue for a few minutes and then sucked hard on the erect nub as she tweaked the other one with her fingers. She felt Willow tense as her orgasm broke.

As the climax abated, Tara ran her hand down Willow’s stomach and through the neatly trimmed, short hair of her lover’s mound. She slowly drew one finger up through Willow’s wet channel and was greeted by a river of liquid. Tara grinned wickedly as she brought the liquid covered finger up in front of her. She made sure Willow was watching as she painted the nipple that had mere seconds ago been in her mouth, with the juice. Licking her lips, she eagerly dove into Willow’s painted breast. Willow moaned with pleasure as Tara furiously licked her nipple. Suddenly, fingers replaced Tara’s mouth as she cupped both of Willow’s breasts with her hands. The blonde retraced her hand’s previous journey with her tongue. She paused momentarily at Willow’s apex, and breathed in wife’s erotic scent. Willow raised her hips, urging her lover on. Tara obliged, but not in the way Willow had wanted. Instead of giving Willow instant gratification, Tara began her torturous game of light touches she had played on Willow’s back. Using the tip of her tongue, she lightly licked Willow’s clit. Willow groaned in frustration and lifted her hips again in hopes of adding pressure to Tara’s gentle touch. Tara simply pulled back slightly, keeping her tongue just out of reach.

For Willow, this maddening game seemed to go on forever. Finally, when she thought she could no longer bear the blonde’s teasing, Tara licked up the entire length of Willow’s channel with a flat tongue. She took Willow’s clit in her mouth and, as she had done earlier with Willow’s nipple, sucked hard. Willow screamed as she climaxed. She bucked wildly, but Tara continued to suck with abandon. Just as the climax seemed it was beginning to recede, Tara entered Willow with two fingers. The result was spectacular. Willow eyes slammed open as the third orgasm washed over her. She screamed over and over, until she became lightheaded and the stars behind her eyes went dark. Willow whimpered as she passed out.

Tara knew exactly where she was driving her wife. After Willow passed out, Tara kissed her on the head and gently extricated her fingers. Willow moaned happily, snuggled into her wife, and immediately fell into a deep slumber.

“Yep,” Tara said to no one in particular, as she looked at her

fingers and then proudly polished them against her

chest, “Still got it.”

Post subject: great update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:41 am 
That was an awesome update. I'm so glad I stopped by to check it out.

Post subject: Re: great update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:03 am 
Dear God! :drool

I love this fic.. Did I mention that? :) I mean, sure, smut is very good.. hehe... but what I like most is the feel between them, their interaction.. As I said earlier about Willow Tara and Sam, it's basically the same- you do it well with everyone in this fic and I think it's wonderful. :)

Damn, I CANNOT wait for another one.. :D

Melissa

Five to one baby, one in five

No one here gets.. out alive - [The Doors]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next