The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sodas and Snack Machines
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:06 pm 
Wow, updatey goodness! It's been a long time. I've missed this fic and yes I am still reading it. It's not garbage, it's too fluffy.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:54 am 
Garbage phooey! That was great, so sweet :blush I'm still worrying about what's going to happen when they go their separate ways (not for too long? Please?!) but that's me, worry first, everything else later... :)

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:57 am 
Hey Evy.

I'll just say one thing....the update was amazing..... wonderful job! Thank you!

:peace :heart

M.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:51 am 
Lovely update :read

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:31 pm 
A friend of mine tipped me off to the greatness of this story. Thanks SJ :D The interaction between W/T has been sweet and cute, and full of warm fuzzy feelings. I'm interested to see what will happen when the trip is over. Tara's done with high school so she could relocate or something. I'm sure they will work it out in the end.

**Michelle

"these wounds won't seem to heal,

this pain is just too real,

there's just too much that time cannot erase"--Evanescence (My Immortal)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:50 pm 
This story is not garbage.

The update was very sweet. I love Tara's openess with Willow, letting her hear what she wrote in her journal. It adds a whole different level of depth to their relationship. Loved the last bit as well.

I jope that they can come up with an acceptable solution to the distance problem one the workshop/seminars are finished.

For example:

1. W+T together

2. W+T together.

3. W+T together!

4. See a pattern?

I'll be here whenever you post the next update. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:04 am 
Great update. Very low on the garbage factor-none- in fact. One of the nicest stories I've read on pens. I'll be looking foreward to the final 3 or 4 chapters to see how you bring a proper end to a good story. Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:43 pm 
Note: This is a short update, the next chapter (20) will be the last part. I’m still undecided about the epilogue. Regardless, thanks for reading/responding: Pam, StarCat, Willohand, Kim, Sam, Tempest Duer, Chris, Marina, SJ, Michelle, Willow18, Traveler, and all of the previous responders.

Part 19

Willow hurried out of the building with Tara in tow.

“Now you’ve got to come up with something for us to do for the next hour.” Once the blonde noticed the sly grin on Willow’s lips, she added, “Something productive that involves the outdoors.”

They had just skipped their final seminar, which consisted of a video fit to be an after-school special, and were in the process of making their getaway.

“Does it have to be outdoors?” Willow asked, frowning. When Tara nodded, the redhead went on, her top lip out by at least a quarter of an inch. “C’mon, it’s not like we have a whole lot of options here,” she looked around herself.

“We could always go back inside,” the blonde offered, smiling.

“Uh-uh,” firmly shaking her head, Willow went on, “I refuse to sit through ‘The Dangers of Peer Pressure’.”

“Go for a walk?” Tara threw out another suggestion.

“We’re walking now,” the redhead quickly dodged the incoming swat.

“Smarty,” Tara joked, teasingly rolling her eyes. “Come on, I’m sure we’ll find something,” she said, leading Willow down the walkway.

Twenty-minutes and thirty-five seconds later, the couple found themselves back where they began.

“… Are you easily influenced? Struggling with peer pressure—”

“I think my butt’s asleep,” Willow grimaced as she and Tara mixed in with the stream of people leaving the oversized lounge.

Tara smiled, a little guilty for eventually leading the redhead back into PBS central. “Will chocolate cure it?” She asked and received an eager nod.

“I think it’s a brilliant plan,” the redhead said, mentally adding words to Tara’s question. “I say we go fill ourselves with sugar until we explode.”

“Um, I’m not so sure about the exploding part,” the blonde said, hesitantly, as they headed toward the vending machine area.

“What were you thinking when you first saw me?” Willow asked. She lay on the bed, looking up at Tara who was bent over her suitcase. “I know it’s kind of silly, but I want to know.”

Tara looked up from folding a pair of jeans, her expression unreadable while images and thoughts stirred.

Willow smiled from her spot atop the covers, “You must’ve thought I was some kind of idiot, dropping my clothes all over the street like that.”

“I never thought that,” the blonde’s truthful gaze rested on her girlfriend’s. “Actually, I can’t remember exactly what I thought.” She shrugged, “I only knew that you needed help, and I wanted to help you.”

“It’s strange,” the younger girl mused. When she did not go on immediately, Tara encouraged her with a lopsided smile. Willow began to roll onto her back, but sat up instead.

“Before this trip, I thought I’d be spending everyday in my room preparing myself for the coming school year or learning different ways to use what I already knew.” The redhead pushed forward from the bed, “But I think I’ve learned so much more than I thought I would.” She gave Tara a meaningful smile while reaching out to take hold of the blonde’s hand.

“And what is it that you’ve learned?” Tara asked, flexing her fingers within her friend’s grasp.

Willow pretended to think, a small grin stretching her mouth as she spoke, “Beware of massive bowls of Jell-O.” She chuckled lightly before continuing, “No, seriously, I learned a lot, but it’s so hard to explain… because it’s here,” she took Tara’s hand and positioned it over the left side of her chest.

If possible, Tara’s eyes grew brighter.

“And here,” Willow moved the blonde’s hand below her ribcage, smiling at the other girl’s slightly confused expression. “You always give me butterflies,” she said before moving the trembling hand a final time to rest atop her lips.

“And here,” finishing, she kissed the soft fingertips.

Shimmering wetness dried as Tara blinked several times, swallowing. “Am I really there?” She asked, even if she already knew the answer. The mere thought that she could touch Willow in such a way caused the fluttering of her own tummy.

The redhead inhaled deeply as if she was short of breath, “Always.” Heavy breathing excited the contour of Tara’s lips when Willow moved forward, her quick gaze altering between the blonde’s mouth and eyes.

“Thank you for the lesson.” Bodies moved, connecting…

Post subject: Just a Snack
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:12 pm 
Hello Miss Yvonne

Wow...an actual update.

:shock

I'm still in shock.

This was very sweet. I love what Willow has really learned on her trip. That type of lesson is what life's really about.

Now...if I promise you some strawberry milk, will I ever get what I asked for. You know...starts with "grrrr" ends in "age". Can't blame a girl for trying.

Anyway, I'll be sad to see this end, but can't wait to see how you do it.

Hugs

Wimpy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:18 pm 
Oh Evy... the story is almost over.. but i must say i love this story... very sweet and well sweet and loving and... okay one to many ands... great update

-reds:willow

Meine Banane tanzt für Rußflocke :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:54 pm 
Willow thanks Tara for the lesson and I thank you, Evy, for this wonderful and heartfelt story.

It's the end but the moment has been prepared for.

Does this mean more time spent on Food For Thought or Caged Angels?:wave :bow :read :luv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:47 pm 
Hi.

I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful writer you are and I've really enjoyed this sweet story.

The early discoveries can be so beautiful, and you've done an amazing job of capturing that.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

mental miscue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:49 pm 
Always... *happy tears*

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:51 am 
WOW!!!

Man I missed a lot. Well i'm caught up now and I really don't want them to go there seperate ways. Do they have to? :ashamed

More soon, please.

brittney

~Good friends help you move. Real friends help you move the body.~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:12 pm 
AWW! I still think this is one of the sweetest fics out there. I love what Willow learned...'beware of massive bowls of Jello'. A very important lesson for anyone to learn. And the other stuff she learned was just cute. The whole thing was cute. And now I'm quite sad because it's almost over. Damn:(

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:37 pm 
Cool an update *grin* It was short-ish but full of sweetness :D The way Willow let Tara know what she's taught her was so cute. I'm excited to see how things will end up.

**Michelle

"these wounds won't seem to heal,

this pain is just too real,

there's just too much that time cannot erase"--Evanescence (My Immortal)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:07 am 
Is she really there... duh, what kind of question is that? :wink Thanks for a very sweet, funny update. Willow and Tara winding up back at the crappy video screening was :lmao And "Beware of huge bowls of Jell-O" - good advice, definitely good advice.

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:38 am 
That was sooo sweet. It just makes me want to cry :sob . Tara is packing her suitcase and they are going to have to go their separate ways. But it looks like Willow is about to learn one last lesson from Tara.

I really hate to see this story end but I guess all stories must come to an end. Thank you for this great fic.

StarCat :kitty :peace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:42 pm 
Awww. Willow's lessons and explanations were so sweet. I'm sad to see this end, but have enjoyed your story. Must look on the bright side: W/T happy ending... One more update to go.... :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:35 am 
Really sweet update,great writing :clap

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:30 pm 
Is there any chance you will be finishing this soon? I don't mean to be pushy or impatient but I was reading this story again last night and I really want to see how it ends.

Mel R.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:40 pm 
I reread this story again for the umpteenth time and am again reminded how sweet and well written it is. The last funny,tender update set up for the story to end, expected but not looked forward to. The next chapter to end it then the epilogue to bring it together and set up the sequel(fingers crossed). Thanks again for sharing. Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:07 pm 
9. Gay Now

I will be posting the last chapter in parts because it is so long. Thanks to all of the readers/responders. I will do individual replies when I post the next section.

Part 20a

Tara opened her door to find Willow pitifully looking back at her. “I can’t find my happy face,” the redhead said, craning her head to see behind the blonde. “I think I may have left it in here.”

Smiling, Tara glanced back into her room. “You know, you’re more than welcome to come in and look for it.”

Willow slipped past her girlfriend and into the room, “So where should we start?” A smile lit up her face as she turned to face Tara.

Deciding to play coy, the older girl shrugged, “The ‘Lost and Found’ box?”

“Nope,” Willow shook her head, “I’ve already been there… they had a lot of socks.” She sighed, dramatically, and flopped back onto the bed. “It’s hopeless.”

Tara cocked her head to the side as she rested against a nearby coffee table. “You’re a goof, you know that?” She said with a crooked grin.

“Yep,” the redhead said, proudly.

“Have you seen the dining hall? They really went all out for this,” Tara said, remembering the layout of the small cafeteria.

“Yep, and I think they even removed the plastic from the snacks,” Willow replied, chuckling as she leaned back onto her elbows.

“What time are your parents coming?” The blonde asked. Earlier that morning, she had promised herself that she would treat the day as any other that had passed, no matter how much her mind protested.

“Never, they said I could go home with you,” Willow said, partly wishing her words were true.

“Oh, really?” Tara asked and raised an eyebrow, enjoying the feeling of just being with her girlfriend.

“Well, not really, but it could happen,” the redhead said, dodging the swat intended for her leg as Tara pushed forward from the table. “So how should we spend our last hour of freedom?”

“Barricade the door and play possum?” Tara said, joking even as she tested the table’s sturdiness with her hip. She shook off the creeping sense of dread and sat beside her girlfriend. “We could take a walk, have a picnic, you know, do something outdoorsy.”

“Hmm, I don’t know, playing possum sounds pretty tempting,” Willow said, smiling. “There’ll be snuggles,” in a sing-song voice, she wiggled her eyebrows.

“There can be snuggles outside too.” Tara faced her girlfriend, taking Willow’s hand within hers before continuing. “Just think about it. Trees, sunshine, yummy treats… seclusion. Nobody walking through the halls making noise-”

“Okay, I’m sold,” the redhead said, grinning as she shook her head, “I am so easy.” Willow chuckled and stood, bringing Tara with her. “I’ll be on food-duty; I have to get the good stuff before it’s all gone.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t have it any other way,” the blonde said and lightly squeezed her girlfriend’s hand. “So, let’s say twenty-minutes, and I meet you in the courtyard?”

“It’s a date.” Pulling Tara closer, Willow stole a kiss and turned to leave when the blonde pulled her back. The kiss that followed was slow, savoring, and left both girls’ mouths feeling abandoned once it was over. Several tiny kisses followed closely behind before the girls departed.

Twenty-minutes later, the young women joined near the picnic tables in the courtyard.

“What’s in the bag?” Tara asked, raising an eyebrow. She cradled a folded blanket and a small bag in her arms as she smiled at her girlfriend.

Willow grinned, tightly holding the bag, “All kinds of bad things.” Tara formed an adorable, crooked smile but said nothing. They began to walk down the concrete path, following the walkway until it disappeared and became a narrow, worn dirt trail.

“This should be good,” Tara said, stopping, “besides, if we go any further, we might not find the way back.”

The redhead beside her, smiled, “I wouldn’t have any complaints.” Her girlfriend shook her head in amusement and began to spread the blanket out on the grass. “I’ve brought some sandwiches, water, and cookies.”

“Ooh, what kind of cookies?” Tara asked and motioned for Willow to sit down before doing so herself.

“The elf ones,” the redhead said and frowned a little, “they were out of animal crackers so these were my next choice,” she gave her girlfriend one of the small packets. “As for sammiches,” Willow paused as she reached into the bag.

Tara chuckled at her girlfriend’s slang use of the word sandwich and waited for the other girl to continue.

“Two turkey sammiches and I didn’t know what you wanted on it so I brought everything,” partially unwrapping a pouch of aluminum foil, Willow revealed the lettuce, tomato, and some packets of condiments.

“You’re so thoughtful,” the blonde said and stole a kiss from the willing young woman beside her.

“Did you bring your own bag of goodies?” Willow asked, motioning toward the sack beside Tara. With her hair pulled back, the blonde’s face glowed when she smiled.

“I did,” Tara said, continuing to smile as she grabbed the bag on her side, “although,” she added, “what I’ve brought isn’t as edible as what you’ve brought.” She paused, “In fact, I wouldn’t recommend eating it at all.”

Willow looked across to Tara as she removed a book from her bag. The blonde had suddenly grown nervous, “T-There weren’t any gift shops, so-,” she paused and stretched across the blanket, “I want you to keep this.” She let go when Willow’s fingers curled around the binder.

“Your journal?” Willow asked, uncertain.

“I want you to keep it,” Tara repeated, “And write in it. Whenever you want, whatever you want.”

Hesitant, Willow stared down at the notebook, “But it’s yours. Tara, I-,” she stopped talking, continuing to stare at the cover of the journal.

“Keep it,” the blonde said, insisting. “And when it’s full… I will read it.” Tara scooted across the blanket until she sat in front of her girlfriend. Legs folded, their knees touched as Tara went on. “Promise me that you’ll write in it. Even if it’s six o’clock in the morning and you feel like complaining about getting up for school.”

“I babble at six o’clock in the morning,” Willow’s lips formed a tiny, embarrassed smile.

“Then babble to me,” Tara said, smiling reassuringly. “Will you do that for me?”

Nodding, Willow kept her eyes on the journal. A simple book full of pages, some empty, some full. It wasn’t that she didn’t want the diary, but only that Tara’s gift made her realize that their impending separation was real. And even though the blonde had promised to read the book, there was no telling when that would happen. A week, a month, a year, and how many pages would she fill before she saw Tara again?

“I will,” the redhead promised and looked up after a short pause.

“Hey,” Tara tipped forward, coming within inches of Willow’s face, “Are you okay? I-If I said-,” as she began to speak, she was interrupted.

Willow shook her head, cutting off Tara’s unnecessary apology. “No, sorry, I was being pout-y, depressing girl,” she said before smiling earnestly. “Thank you.”

Tara sniffed quietly, “No poutiness, okay?” She clasped her hands over Willow’s and attempted to be the stronger one. Soothingly, they mesmerized each others mouths as the blonde closed the small gap between them.

TBC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:11 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Tender,sad and well written-just what you would expect to the wind down end to this sweet story. Not much else to say except I be watching for the next update. Thanks Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:19 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I have been following this story for some time now and I hate to see it ending, but I am sure it will go out with a bang. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:44 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

ohhh... i heart this story, i'm sad to see that the end is near. tara giving willow her journal was probably the cutest thing i've ever seen. tara's going off to college and willow still has a year left of high school, if i remember correctly. there's gotta be a dorm room debauch filled sequel in you ;-)

brandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:05 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

The adorable cuteness of Willow and Tara in this, the conclusion of this wonderful story, raises the bar on the cuteness factor just when you think they are too cute for words to express, they go and find greater depths of adorableness to express the life-affirming cum-pleteness of their union.
Tara again shows how special and beautiful she is by investing Willow with her most personal possession i.e, her journal.
Through it, Willow can write down her most private and sacred thoughts and Tara can feel connected to her through the words.
Waiting for the next update.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:35 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Lovely. I know our ladies will work something out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:13 am 
23. Volumey Text

Like the fact that Tara gave Willow her journal,great update

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:51 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Sniff... :cry

Okay I'm better now... but still hoping and praying for a lovely Willow/Tara reunion in the final part :pray Tara giving Willow her journal was beautiful, like handing over a part of herself for Willow to keep until they're together again. Thanks for the update :bow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next