The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: yay
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:50 pm 
Don't tell me you are actually going to split them up? A week is okay but forever?:no Lovely update. I really liked the use of the stem blossoming to symbolize their relationship. Well done.

southernworm

Post subject: Re: yay
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:53 am 
Great update :read

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:44 am 
:happycry A bittersweet update - I really liked seeing Willow get to grips with something like meditation, I've thought now and then so far with this fic that she hasn't quite 'got it' the way Tara does (though that chapter where they were communicating silently - that was both of them, all the way, so it's obviously not a major issue). Despite the sadness it was heartening to see Willow reaching a deeper understanding of what Tara means to her - hopefully that'll make it all the better when she and Tara do end up together. Which they're going to. Right? :paranoid

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:51 am 
yay for update!! that was kinda a little angsty...i feel bad for willow because she realized that they were going to have to part ways...but im glad that she knows that theyll always be together...so it ended up happy!!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:48 pm 
:wave I really enjoyed the update, but please don't say they are gonna split up!! :sob Anyway, can't wait for more. Hannah.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:15 pm 
Memories are good, but only when they're going to be together in the future!

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:05 pm 
Chapter 16 Feedback

Hells bells: Thanks, HB, for the motivating comments.

VixenyTarasHot: Hey, Ashleigh. Thank you for the feedback. I’m glad you liked the update, and I know I shouldn’t split them up, but I promise there’ll be a happy ending… sort of.

Southernworm: Thanks, SW, for reading.

SJ: Thank you for reading, SJ.

Artemis: Hey, Chris. Thank you for reading and for voicing your thoughts about Willow not “getting it” as much as Tara. I’m happy that this update could give you a glimpse of what Willow was feeling. When they do end up together? Such the optimist.

Alysagoddess85: Thank you, Mel. Glad you enjoyed the update.

WillLovesTara: Hey, Hannah. Thank you for reading.

TempestDuer: Hey, TD. Yes, memories are good… as for the future part…

That’s it for feedback. Once again, thank you to everyone for reading. I was told by two very mean people that I should not update this before my other fic, so blame them for my lack of inspiration. Points to Mikah and Laura.:D

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:42 pm 
Ok wait... SORT OF?!?! Ok. That's it.. that SO calls for an update of the TOTALLY soonish variety. :flirt

I'll be not-at-all patiently waiting :D

Ashleigh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:37 pm 
Agreed!:fit2 and what do you mean Sort of? There has to be a happy ending! :pride

Post subject: Re: Yay!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:06 pm 
Eeep... i almost missed ur update Evy... hehe

that way kinda... ummm... sad and yet happy..

Great update there..

-reds

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:11 pm 
Thanks Ashleigh, Soluna, Gina and everyone for reading and responding. Update coming now.

Part 17

“Is that… is she?” Willow squeaked.

The redhead’s hand hovered over her eyes, blocking all sight.

“Is it over? Is it?”

“Willow, sweetie, it’s over,” a hand tried to pry away the closed fingers that covered Willow’s eyes. “I warned you, but no, little Miss ‘I’m not scared’ wanted to watch the scary movie,” Tara admonished, teasingly.

Willow puffed her cheeks out, scoffing, “It wasn’t that scary.” She was lying horribly, and Tara knew it.

“Right,” the blonde quirked an eyebrow while her lips twitched into a smile, “so is that why half the movie was spent behind your hand?” The older girl nudged her friend who had begun to pout. “Hey, we’ll watch something fluffy and non-nightmare-y to make up for the scariness, okay?”

The young woman nodded into her girlfriend’s shoulder as she snuggled into the blonde’s side. The redhead’s eyes closed briefly but snapped open when the telephone rang. Grumbling, she tried to block out the sound and continued molding herself into Tara’s body.

“Willow,” soft lips whispered from above. Tara brushed her fingers across her girlfriend’s mouth, and used a single finger to tease the pout.

Willow muttered, “There are only two people that know this number, and seeing how one of them is here with me, the other is…,” the redhead paused to answer the phone on its last ring. “Hi, mom.” The ‘I told you so’ expression on her face had Tara stifling her laughter.

“Try not to sound too happy to hear from me, honey,” Sheila Rosenberg’s cheery voice came through the receiver. “Your father and I haven’t heard from you in days. Are you all right?”

“Yes, I’m fine,” better than fine, Willow smiled to her side, frowning when Tara began to rise from the bed. “Where’re you going?”

“What?”

“Nothing, mom,” the redhead covered the phone with her palm.

“Bathroom… Keep my spot warm,” Tara said, picking up one of the fallen pillows and tossing it back onto the bed.

Willow twisted her body in order to put her legs where Tara had just been. “Yes, ma’am,” she whispered.

“Willow, who are you talking to?” Mrs. Rosenberg asked, obviously confused by her daughter’s one-sided conversation.

“My… friend,” eyes slightly apologetic, Willow looked up at the retreating blonde but Tara shook her head, understanding.

“Oh, you made a friend. That’s great, honey,” the older woman paused, her tone changing to one of hope, “Have you met any interesting boys?”

Willow rolled her eyes, “No mother.” Sheila knew that she was only called ‘mother’ when her daughter was annoyed.

“Okay, well… you’re father says ‘hi’,” as if not knowing what else to say, Willow’s mom changed the subject. “We look forward to seeing you this weekend, and I hope you’re having fun.” The sentence, Willow thought, was akin to one left on an answering machine.

Tara tip-toed back into the room before sliding into the comfortable miniature fort made of pillows and blankets.

After more small chitchat, Willow’s goodbye was followed by her mother’s brisk “bye honey” and a dial tone. “Well,” the redhead hung up the telephone, “that just killed the mood.”

“There was a mood?” Tara asked, smiling as she snuggled into the warm spot next to the redhead.

“Of course…You, me, The Exorcist, and cuddle time,” the blonde arched an eyebrow, and Willow frowned, “okay, well maybe we can leave out Linda Blair.”

“Check, no Linda Blair,” Tara leaned over, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek. “So, what’s next? I promised you something fluffy, so I was think-.”

Willow’s sneaky lips cut the blonde off, “I think,” she briefly pulled back, “we can skip the movie.” Tara smiled into her mouth, molding her own lips with those of Willow.

Cocooned by the blanket, the blonde wrapped her arms around Willow’s midsection, hugging the redhead as they kissed.

The morning’s events were still fresh in her mind. She knew what Willow had feared, in fact, she feared the same. What would happen once it was over? When she and Willow parted ways? Had it been silly to believe that everything would stay the same, that distance wouldn’t stop them?

The blonde sighed inwardly. She was thinking as if it was already over, as if Willow wasn’t in her arms at that very moment. Deepening the kiss as she tightened her embrace, the redhead’s touch cleared Tara’s mind.

Bliss… such a simple word. B L I S S.

Willow was surprised that her mind could even function, let alone spell. Sappy to the core, the redhead’s mind was on overdrive as her mouth attempted to swallow the fuller lips before her, unaware that her right hand had began to wander.

Tara felt soft fingers gently knead her side beneath her ribs, and opened her eyes. Her blues opened, focusing on Willow’s closed eyelids. Their physical contact never went beyond kissing and cuddling and the redhead’s hand movements held a sense of gentleness that left Tara tingling.

Now was as good a time as ever for the little cherub and baby devil to appear on her shoulders. Willow’s hands continued their exploration by grazing over her hips and pulling the blonde so that the redhead was underneath Tara.

Willow had moved back, noticing that her girlfriend’s lips had stopped moving, “What?”

“Nothing,” Tara smiled, possessing her friend’s mouth once more.

Relaxing, again, into the redhead’s embrace, Tara exhaled into the kiss. A buzzing in her left ear distracted the blonde as lightheadedness overtook her.

Since her later years of high school, Tara knew that she was gay. Sure, she had never had a girlfriend before Willow, but it didn’t make her feelings any less real. Willow was a year younger than her, but sure in her feelings for Tara. It all just felt so right.

Their mouths overlapped, moist bits of skin clung to their lips as they pulled back only to close the gap again. Tara allowed her weight to press into Willow’s, feeling the redhead’s sharp hipbones through her clothing. The blonde’s arms lay on either side of her girlfriend while hands roamed over her back, rustling her Tee shirt and exciting her to no end. After several quick and fulfilling pecks, Tara rose until she was hovering over her friend.

“We should stop.” If at all possible, the baby devil on the blonde’s shoulder was now glaring at the cherub, pitchfork poised for attack.

“Right,” rising up for another kiss, “stopping,” lips pressed against the corner of Tara’s mouth, “now.” Sitting up a little, Willow ran her fingers through blonde strands while her girlfriend leaned forward to rest forehead against forehead.

“It’s late,” Tara said, rising to her knees and realizing that she was straddling the redhead. Blushing, the blonde shifted, moving so that she sat on the edge of the bed. “We have an early session tomorrow morning,” reasoning more with herself than Willow, Tara stood.

“Yes, early… seminar,” Willow grinned, seeing the scarlet coloring of her girlfriend’s neck and face. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yes, yes, definitely.” Touching on the finer parts of her pubescent side, Tara hurried toward the door before the urge to rush back and kiss Willow senseless became too strong.

The affect she had on Tara wasn’t lost on Willow as she saw the young blonde out. After receiving a chaste kiss on her cheek, the redhead closed the door with a dreamy sigh. The kind she used to roll her eyes over every time she saw it happen in a movie or television show. The young woman quickly changed into her pajamas and slid into bed.

Across the hall, Tara lay wakeful in bed. After spending twenty-minutes tossing and turning, her subconscious mind opened a door through which a frowning cherub was kicked out onto her butt. Phantom snickering echoed in her mind and as she smiled to herself, the blonde shut her eyes, looking forward to her dreams.

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:35 pm 
Oh well...this was nice...the girls venturing further...with the cuddling and the kissing and the bodies pressing...and then the stupid little cherub had to go and ruin everything! I woulda kicked it out on it's ass too. Stupid holier than thou little piece of...

Sorry, got a little carried away. That was just too cute. I could just see that internal battle raging. I'm surprised Tara was even able to go to sleep without some sort of 'relief'. Ooh, maybe in a dream sequence? They can be naughty in their dreams, can't they?

Great job!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:30 pm 
OH sweat... Evy u gave me a tooth ache hehe... i'm a sap. but its good to see them going slow and yeah all that good stuff... me on the other hand... epp.. i said to much haha.. great work

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:33 pm 
hehe...poor frustrated tara....damn do i know that feeling..hate it too....but im sure shell manage....and i guess its nice to see them going slow...and its just all so sweet...makes me wanna go awwww all the time!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:49 pm 
..*sigh*.........wandering hands...........intense kisses.........you gave me butterflies.......i like butterflies, thanks. I'm really, really not looking forward to the saying good-bye bit.......*sniff*.....it's just too much.....

Post subject: Re: Sodas and Snack Machines
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:17 pm 
I just found this story today, and am so glad I did !

There is so much I love about this, there is the sweetness factor, but when I reach really deep, and try to name what it is that has really gotten to me...no matter what they're doing...saying...whatever is going on around them... you write it with sensuality..albeit innocent... I'm pretty sure that might sound insane, but honestly it's the underlying current that strikes me the most.

To you :bow :clap :clap

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:02 am 
Very sweet,great update :read

Post subject: Sodas and Snack Machines
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:05 pm 
I would have kicked the cherub out too:p And did someone mention naughty dreams?:blush Extremely cute update. Well-done.

southernworm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:31 am 
That was so cute! Watching The Exorcist together - uh-huh, brilliant idea. Mind you, I was just the same during most of The Ring :) The apres-movie cuddling was just adorable.

And yes I am an optimist... and a fragile one :pray :wink

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:09 pm 
I was going through my old Buffy DVDs and when I turned on HUSH I suddenly thought of this story. Anyway, please update soon. I know that it will be ending soon and I can't wait to see how the girls end up together.

Edited by: soluna350 at: 1/3/05 6:37 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:24 am 
I just started in on this fic 2 days ago, but am now caught up, why!? I need an update!! *swoon*

:peace Pax!

Edited by: singgirl at: 11/21/04 1:25 am

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:22 pm 
That update was so sweet... I think my pancreas is going to atrophy pretty soon. Oh well, it was worth it. Kicking out the little cherub is most definitely the right thing to do.

Oh, and yay for kisses, snuggles and an absence of Linda Blair?

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:44 pm 
I like this AU story quite a bit. It's nice to see a slower pace to their relationship, as it is much more in charcter for both girls. I liked the scene with Willow in her room where she keot tripping over everything and then when she walked in on Tara to get her key. Loved teh line where Tara was giggling after the walk-in until the curtain attacked her... lol.

I especially like how in tune they are with each other. "Nothing ever needs to be said..."

I look forward to your next update. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:58 am 
I started this fic kinda late but I caught up. This is one of my favorites. I love the interaction between Willow and Tara. You could just go on and on and I would never get tired of them. They are so cute together. Watching the Exorcist together was such a beginning of a relationship thing to do. Scary movies are great snuggle time opportunities. I can't wait to read what happens next.

StarCat :kitty

Edited by: starcat73 at: 1/4/05 8:00 am

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:36 am 
*You people are still reading this garbage?*

Note: So kittens, it’s been really fun writing this story, but sadly it will be ending by the twentieth or twenty-first parts. I haven’t decided if I am going to do an epilogue yet but I might consider it. At any rate, special thanks to all of the readers and responders.

Part 18

Tara stepped through the window and out into the balcony outside Willow’s room. “I told you that I would get-.” She paused, eyes lowering to the blanket her girlfriend sat on. “Where’s the rest of my bagel?”

A chunk of Willow’s cheek stuck out further than the other. The redhead’s lips formed an “O”. “You said you weren’t that hungry,” she swallowed the bread guiltily and searched the blanket for uneaten food, “You can have my apple.”

The blonde set her backpack on the ground and took the fruit from Willow’s hand. She watched her girlfriend’s eyes grow wide and frowned, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Willow flashed a tiny smile, trying her best to ignore the large bite that she had taken from the apple. Tara let it go and sunk her teeth into the opposite side. “So,” she began, her eyes coming to rest on the light blue bag, “did you find it?”

“Yeah,” Tara took two more bites and set the fruit onto her napkin, “but before I show you, you have to swear you won’t laugh. I mean it.” She tried to put on her stern face, but the attempt was cracked by a lopsided smile.

“I promise I won’t laugh,” the redhead bit her lip, eager to get her hands on the book that Tara had pulled from her pack. “C’mon, I’ve been asking to see it all day. Why would I laugh now?”

Tara weighed the truth in Willow’s words and inched closer to her girlfriend, settling beside the excited redhead. She placed the notebook on Willow’s lap and snuggled closer into the other girl’s shoulder.

“Are you sure this is okay?” Willow asked, knowing that every intimate detail that Tara had thought up was possibly written in the book she cradled in her hands.

Positive with her decision, the blonde answered. “Yes, I… I want you to read it.” Her mouth lifted into a smile and chastely kissed Willow’s cheek before resting her head in the crook between her friend’s neck and shoulder.

“Where should I start?” The younger girl asked, “Which part has the juiciest bits? You know, that late night fantasies, that sort of thing.” Grinning when Tara lightly pinched her side, Willow opened to a random page. “There isn’t a date.” She scanned the top of each page.

“Just read it,” Tara murmured beside her.

Willow silently read the beginning line and stopped, “Will you read it to me?” She saw Tara’s features redden from the corner of her eye, “It wouldn’t be the same with me reading it.”

The blonde had no problem with allowing her girlfriend to read her journal, but reading it herself, aloud, was a completely different story. Willow turned to face the blushing young woman, “You can pretend that I’m not even here.”

“That won’t work,” Tara said, finding it hard to ignore the warm body beside her. Willow slowly poked her lower lip out while arching red eyebrows at the same time. “Give it here,” with a playful roll of her eyes, she accepted the book.

Willow excitedly snuggled downward until her head lay on the older girl’s lap. Tara idly began to twist red strands between her fingers and secured the book so that it was near Willow’s head but resting on her leg.

The blonde took a deep breath and began.

It’s late…

Willow opened her mouth to speak but was silenced by a finger and a quiet shush from Tara.

My eyes won’t stay closed long enough to dream. She’s probably asleep now, and I cannot help but wonder what thoughts are going through that mind of hers. We kissed today and it was so soft, magnificent… beautiful.

She smiled down at the younger woman before forcing her eyes back onto the page.

I cannot get over the feeling of her lips over mine, the gentle slide of each caress. My mind replayed the scene over and over all night and now I’m restless. I’ve squeezed my eyes shut tightly, trying to dream of her, but I keep opening them to the same green and gold flashes dancing across the ceiling.

Tara felt Willow’s head tilt back so that she could see her read.

I miss her smell. The way she lingers when I touch her arm or get close enough to inhale the scent floating from her hair. I cannot describe how she makes me feel… not completely. The words are often lost or don’t do her nearly enough justice. I don’t deserve her.

Willow twisted around and sat up to face her girlfriend as she read. The blonde stopped reading and sought her friend’s eyes, “I’m not making sense. I-It’s just rambling,” she said, embarrassed by the intensity of the other girl’s gaze.

“Please, keep going,” Willow whispered, spellbound.

Encouraged to go on, Tara blushed and beamed with excitement.

Her smile melts me, turns me into a cliché full of hearts and candies, and long walks on the beach…

The blonde went on until each word robbed the moisture from her throat, and left her dry with emotion.

Tara silently watched as her girlfriend mumbled within her sleep. The redhead has risen early that morning and had spent the better part of their sessions, fighting sleep. When the couple had returned to Tara’s room that afternoon, Willow immediately curled up beside the blonde.

Raising the corner of her mouth into a tiny smile, Tara continued to enjoy the way Willow’s eyebrows bunched in her sleep and the small twitching of her nose as if she had to sneeze.

I’m going to lose you.

The thought, which Tara had been denying, suddenly pushed toward the surface. Willow’s nose creased while the fine lines of her mouth turned downward. The two women lay facing each other, their bodies only inches apart.

Beautiful.

The blonde could feel the steady breaths from her girlfriend’s thinly parted lips wash over her face. Finally, she felt like she belonged, that she had found something she could call hers… and she would have to let it go.

“What are you thinking of?” The voice accompanied bright eyes as Willow gazed across to her girlfriend.

Lightly blushing from guilt, Tara smiled back, “Did I wake you? You can sleep a while longer, if-.” The words were hushed by the gentle placement of the redhead’s hand over Tara’s hip.

Willow shook her head and reached up to push the blonde’s hair over her shoulder, “You never answered my question.” Her concern was clear.

“It’s almost over,” a small dip formed between Tara’s brows. She pressed further into her pillow, attempting to dim some of the sadness she knew covered her face.

“You’re worried,” Willow scooted closer to thread her fingers with those of her girlfriend’s. “So am I,” she confessed, sighing deeply before going on. “I’m afraid that I’ll never see you again and that,” she paused, briefly, “that you’ll forget me when this is over.”

Tara opened her mouth to protest, but was gently silenced. “Let me finish,” with a sad smile, Willow continued once the blonde nodded. “You’re so new to me, but I feel like I’ve known you longer,” she clutched Tara’s hand securely as her eyes darted quickly around her friend’s face. In that moment, a simple thought changed her mind. “I don’t want to talk about tomorrow or the day after, okay?”

Gazing down at their joined hands, Tara nodded after a moment. She knew that dwelling on the future wouldn’t make it any easier when it came.

“I don’t want to think right now, I only want to…,” Willow’s nose tipped forward to brush the point of Tara’s. Her hand moved to caress the firm jaw of her girlfriend, “… to feel.” Parted lips inched forward.

Tara’s thoughts went from 60 to zero in a matter of seconds. Was it possible that tears could taste so sweet? They faintly wet the top edges of their joined lips and silently departed south. If they were from her or Willow, she couldn’t tell.

Fear melted between the soft, connecting slopes of their mouths. Willow had moved closer and the surfaces of their clothing touched while their stomachs fluttered with warmth and excitement.

Rediscovering. It was the only word either girl could use to name what they felt.

Fingers spread, Tara’s hand moved over the redhead’s back as she pulled Willow more into her body. The top layer of her lip bumped the lower flesh of the other girl’s before teeth caught the tender skin. Letting go, the blonde set her sights below and dipped to run her lips beneath the edge of Willow’s jawbone.

The redhead felt her eye twitch and gasped from the incredible stroke of Tara’s mouth wandering around her throat. It felt like a dozen feathers were teasing the sensitive patch of skin and sent a jolt of electricity throughout her entire body.

Ecstasy was broken when Tara pulled her mouth away. Panting, the blonde gazed down, “Should I s-stop?” She had never gone as far before and wasn’t sure how Willow felt.

“No… I mean, unless you want to,” hesitant, Willow watched for any signs of Tara being uncomfortable. She moved to sit up but was guided back into her previous spot.

Blonde strands framed Tara’s face as she wordlessly shook her head. Smiling sweetly, she continued to rediscover.

Post subject: Whew!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:51 am 
Oh Evy, firstly, thanks for the update.

That was so sweet and there was tender nipping. Extremely well written.

But you are getting way too good at leaving us with this little teasing stuff, and you know what I mean girly.

I'm just going to nag you until I get what I want, and you know what that is. You have been warned.

Loved it! Just want more, more more!

Wimpy

Post subject: Re:part 18
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am 
Beautiful update. I love the way you write.

StarCat:kitty

Post subject: this fic is just...whoa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:22 am 
omg i cant stop my heart from fluttering.this update is just...everything.:thud .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:39 am 
Yvonne WOW

This update left me breathless... not because of a frantic pace, or naughtiness... but because it was wrought with such tenderness and longing... tinged with sadness :bow . Whilst reading this I envisioned it taking place in a quieter near muted setting.... except for voices and heartbeats.

Absolutely amazing :clap :clap :clap

behindhereyes

Kim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:16 pm 
Wow..so amazing :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next