The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:17 pm 
What is this? You're pretending to do uni work instead of updating? I'm sorry...we can't have this kind of stuff going on around here... ;)

Can't wait for more! I'm looking forward to everyone's reaction...take your time, though...I know how school can get.

Aimee :D

Post subject: Re: FIC: The Crying Game (AU)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:43 am 
Hello.Love your fic.Checking everyday for update but ...sigh..still none.Cant wait to hear about Willows parents!!So I will keep on looking.Thanks.

Impatient Rose

Post subject: Wooness and Hooness
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:27 pm 
I absolutely LOVE this fic. :clap :clap its so HILARIOUS!....well sometimes. its not so hilarious with the whole Tara's-mom-in-the-hospital thing...but Willow and Tara choosing each other's clothes? for some reason that just set me off. i laughed SO HARD.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

yay. please update soon, mkay? luv it.

-SB

Post subject: Re: Wooness and Hooness
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:25 pm 
Ok,

lots to catch up on here:)

Can I just say that I loved the football ballerina outfit?

Oh that bit made my day:)

I really like this story. I like how the characters really get to know each other a little at a time..no rush, no worry, just Willow and Tara goodness.

The crying game is so sweet.. just what Tara needs.

And one of my all time fave lines?

"You don't have to cry, I'll hug you anyway."

*sniffle*

The mermaid costumes were awesome, and Anya actually feeling guilty for intruding on private time?

*shocker*

And Willow's mom....LOL

So man good things to say here...I'm loving every bit of it.

A bit worried about how Tara will deal with things once her mother is gone...and another fave line..

"Mama, this is my Willow."

Awwwwww.

:)

So looking forward to more.....and I could so relate to the flooded bath tub.....*sigh* I'm so easily distracted sometimes.

Great job:)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:35 am 
Um VIX,

Could it be that you have abandoned us with this fic?Everyday I check,and eveyday I think"What has happened?"She cant just forget us like that.I need my laughs and romance that is this story"Anyway, UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Please

Tex Rose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:47 pm 
Update finally written...thanks for your patience, it took a while (I had to do it between evil uni work and planning my trip). I'm not finishing the fic, I'll just leave it hanging until I get back! *thinks worriedly about the damage hondosfirst will do to this thread...* Love you all!

Hondosfirst: Ooh, a tad impatient are we? I'm going to Europe, tomorrow actually. Thanks so much for the kind words, it was very sweet of you to say that. :p

jdcioffi: Hey JD! Glad you found it so funny! *picks you off the floor gently* Thanks for reading, and feedbacking, and laughing! :D

MissQuirky: Aww Ash, it sounds like a very bad week :( *hugs* I hope things are getting better, with the throat, and room, and with your life in general. I promise a super quirky update for you when I get back! Mushroom clans and all...

singgirl: Sorry for the cliffhanger! I leave this chapter on a, uh, different sort of cliffhanger ;)

Tara22: Of course there'll be a mud update just for you! I'll wait until I get to the weirdest place possible, and I'm sitting at some deserted station feeling scared, and then I'll write it. *promises* Eeeek I'll miss your emoticons...*sobs*

tiredsoul: Hey Celia! Spit your drink? :eek I'm glad you found it amusing, and thanks for reading and giving feedback. I have comedic flare? Ooh, thanks! Useful to know... :D

ExtraFlameyWT: OK no more pretending to do uni work, uni's over! *dances* I finally have an update! And it's long...hopefully long enough to last 3 months, heh :)

StRaWbErRy: Hey, glad you're lovin' the fic! Thanks for the great comments, and that whole row of laughing faces! They rock!

Cindipitude: Ahhh Cin, you reviewed...*hugs* I'm glad that the mermaid tops made such a, well, impression on you. :lol Ooh I also relate to overflowing baths, I'm forgetful like that...*frown* But again, sweetie, thanks for reading and replying. And for the plane letter! :bounce

Willow laughs, kissing her. Soft and sensual. Deep love territory.

Seeing Red, Shooting Script.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:03 pm 
~This part is dedicated to three lovely women, Chel, Cind and Lea. My inspiration. Heh ;) ~

Part Seventeen

Sharon’s smile wavered slightly. She looked around the room, as if searching for something to say.

Then she stepped forward and grabbed Tara’s hand without warning. She shook it firmly.

Tara stared at the hand, taken aback. Of all the things she had expected, bodily contact was not high on the list.

“Uh…Mrs Rosenberg?” She tried hard not to stammer.

“Yes, dear?”

“You’re…hurting my arm. Just a little.”

Sharon flinched. “Oh my. I’m terribly sorry.” She let go of Tara’s arm and rubbed the offending spot on her arm soothingly. Willow and Tara exchanged looks.

“Ira, what are you standing around for? Go and get some plates, and we’ll sit down to dinner. With Willow and her goyisha girlfriend.”

Ira sighed and put down his fork. With extreme reluctance he walked over to the cupboard and took out another plate, knife and fork. He placed them next to Tara without a word, then sat down and continued to eat.

Willow spooned some rice onto Tara’s plate and then paused. “Mom, Tara’s vegetarian. I’ll make her an omelette.” She stood up, and was pulled back down by her mother.

“No, Ira will make the omelette. I’d like to talk to you girls.”

Willow glanced at her father, waiting for an indignant roar. None came. He stood up and meekly took the eggs from the fridge.

“Uh, thanks dad.”

Sharon lifted the bag of chicken. “What part of the chicken do you want, Will? Some leg? Or thigh?”

Tara inadvertently let out a giggle. Ohmigod, don’t laugh…noooo…

Sharon stared at Tara. Willow grinned.

“I think that Tara was trying to say, mom,” she explained, “is that I’m a breast gal.”

“Well I think that has become increasingly evident, Willow,” she replied huffily.

Tara bit her lip harder, until it hurt. The laughter was building up inside her. “Will,” she managed to squeak, “can you please pass me the salt?”

Willow had been trying not to look at Tara too much. She knew that once she did, she wouldn’t be able to stay focussed on her mother.

“Salt?” She tilted her head and looked directly at her lover. Then with a smile she took the salt and stood, leaning over to where Tara sat. Her fingers brushed against the silky skin of Tara’s arm, and her eyes instantly glazed.

She gazed adoringly into her girlfriend’s eyes. Heya beautiful. Look at me, baby.

She knew that Tara could probably hear her thinking.

Tara exhaled slowly, trying to calm herself. She knew what Willow was like; one second she was concentrating, focussed on the present moment. The next she was off with the mushrooms. She knew that if she looked at Willow, as asked, she'd lose all her discipline.

Avoiding eye contact, she responded internally; My darling. Once we get through this meal we’ll go to the beach, OK?

OK. Oh, Tara, I want you to know that I meant what I said. I’m ready.

Tara licked her lips. Willow blushed, nervous but pleased.

The thought echoed in their minds. I’m ready.

Tara turned her head slowly, not wanting Sharon to notice, but the move was futile. Sharon was speaking animatedly about lesbians in the police force and wasn’t paying attention to the two girls.

Will…what do you mean, now? Here?

Willow pretended to offer Tara a piece of bread. Her fingers brushed over Tara’s, and her elbow knocked over Tara’s glass of water.

She grabbed a cloth and began to wipe up the water. As she cleaned, and her mother continued to talk, she quickly lifted Tara’s hair away from her neck and whispered into her ear, “yes, here. Now.”

Tara shivered at Willow’s breath in her ear.

“Alright, girls… cut out the bedroom eyes. I know what’s going on.”

Willow jumped. She stared at her mother. “Huh? What are you talking about, mom?”

“Look, I have no problem with lesbians and gays. You know that, Willow.” Sharon looked pointedly at Tara. “One of my psychology reports, “Gay-Okay,” earned me the distinguished Major’s Award.”

She patted Tara’s head. “I have no problem with you being gay. Or dating Willow. I didn’t really expect it…but I’ll learn to cope. Just no foreplay at the dinner table, please.”

Tara sighed. “Trust me, I don’t want to do that in front of you two. It’s not intentional…” her voice quietened. “When I look at her, I follow my heart, not my mind.”

Sharon beamed. “That’s lovely. You’re a very good-looking girl. I trust that you’ve discussed conversion?”

“Oh. Well, you see, mom. Tara…is a practising…w”

“Would you look at that?” Ira’s voice resonated through the small room. Sharon looked critically at him.

“Look at what, Ira?”

“The star outside. It’s Sabbath.”

Sharon clapped her hands delightedly. “Oh, Tara, you must do the Kiddush for us. In English, of course. Unless you,” she paused, laughing, “know Hebrew.”

Willow looked horrified. “Tara, you don’t have to read anything. Mom, please stop…”

Tara interjected, “actually, I speak Hebrew.”

Ira, Sharon and Willow stared. “Huh?”

“Yeah…I learnt it when I went to Israel.” She paused, wondering how to explain her presence at the Witches’ Ceremony in Caesarea. And the fact that she’d had to learn two ancient languages, in order to become certified. “It was a, er, fieldtrip.”

Ira chuckled with delight. “Fieldtrip? Did you, perchance, partake in the annual archaeological dig? Near the Dead Sea, of course. I went there when I was a little boy!”

Tara and Willow prayed to the Goddess to control their laughter.

“Oh, that sounds lovely. But I must admit I didn’t, Mr Rosenburg. I merely learnt Hebrew.”

Sharon grined from ear to ear. “Superb.” She thrust a prayer book at Tara.

Tara gave one last pleading look at Willow, before reading the Sabbath prayers.

After the meal, Ira requested that Willow join him in his study. Sharon agreed to ‘look after’ Tara.

“What is it, dad?” Willow stood nervously at the door.

“I just…well, firstly, want to give you my blessing. Tara seems like a great girl.”

Willow smiled. “She is.”

“And I know your mother is going to be very, well, meddling in your relationship. I think she sees Tara as a new daughter to look after.”

“Well, I’ll protect Tare from mom’s evil clutches. If she tries to do anything to her, I’ll get large with the butch.” She winked.

“Oh. Erm, good.” He looked slightly bewildered.

“Willow…this, well, thing you’re going through. It isn’t because of me, is it?”

Willow stared. “Huh?”

He sighed. “Your mother brought to my attention…my, well, lackings as a patriarchal figure…”

“So naturally I become a lesbian?” Willow’s eyes narrowed. “Dad, I love her. It’s nothing to do with you, I promise. When I’m with her, the rest of the world disappears. It’s just us, always.”

He smiled for the first time that night. “I’m so glad you found each other.”

“It’s just, I don’t see how this is going to work. You and Willow. It’s just…I mean, I’ve always expected her to find a Jewish boy. And instead she brings home a beautiful blond with no male reproductive organ.”

She sighed. “I wanted little miniature Rosenburgs!”

Tara hid a smile. “Don’t you worry, there will be mini-Rosenburg-Maclays. You’d be amazed at science today. Oh, and certainly no male organs in the picture.” She shuddered.

“Little Sharons? Some with red hair, and some blond? Observing the Halachic laws?” She smiled, despite herself. “And a Kosher kitchen?”

Tara paused. “Well, it depends on Willow. I don’t eat meat anyway. But…” she smiled secretively, “she shares my cow fetish. And the Kashrut laws make slaughter less painful. So I have a feeling we will have a Kosher kitchen.”

Sharon stared. “Cow fetish?”

Tara blushed. “Oh, sorry. Uhh…I forgot that that doesn’t seem normal, to the rest of society. It’s just, we, well…we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we’re older.”

“No, I didn’t mean to criticise…” Sharon looked up, her eyes full of pride. “Tara, I love cows, too. Adore them. Willow and Ira don’t know this but…I owned one, back in the day. It was 1963…”

The four met back in the kitchen for some wine and challah, the traditional Sabbath bread. Tara and Willow were sharing a chair, and Willow’s hand was crawling up Tara’s back. She heard Tara breath in sharply.

“Well, this has been nice,” said Willow breezily. “I better walk Tara home. It’s getting late. She probably needs some sleep.”

Sharon eyed the girls suspiciously. “It’s eight o’clock.”

Ira snickered. “Willow’s going to get lucky,” he muttered.

All three women turned to scowl at him.

“Jeez, dad! Could you be more disturbing?”

Sharon looked concerned. “Are you going to engage in premarital sex?”

No one said a thing.

“Ira, do something!”

He shrugged.

Willow’s eyes sparkled. “Mom, we love each other. Tara is…my everything.” She turned to smile lovingly at her girlfriend. “Hear that, baby?”

Tara nodded, her fingers stroking the smooth skin of Willow’s neck. She looked completely at peace.

Sharon watched the interplay for a minute, and her face changed. She spoke softly, “I’m sorry, Will. I’m just used to talking like that. But you’re right, she loves you.”

Willow stood up and took Tara’s hand.

They smiled coyly at each other and said goodnight. Then they walked into the night air.

Willow sprawled out on Tara’s bed, eyes squeezed tightly together. “Urghhhh! Tare, they’re so damn annoyin’!”

Tara laughed. “You’ve got to admit that it was a very…erm, entertaining evening. I actually had fun chatting with your mom, she’s almost as quirky as you!”

Willow frowned. “Quirky competition? I dare say she could come close. Anyway, talking of quirky habits, I couldn’t believe you knew the Kiddush!” She nudged Tara playfully. “From now on…any serenading must be done strictly in Hebrew.”

“Serenading? I don’t know about my singing abilities…”

“You sing beautifully!”

Tara eyed Willow. “I do? Been spying on me in the shower?”

“Uh, now that you mention it…” she giggled. “Liz told me about wonderfully singy Tara. And it got me all excited.”

“Well, what can I say? I’m multipurpose Tara.”

Willow’s eyes lit up. “Ooh. Does multipurpose Tara want to give poor, fatigued Willow a massage?”

Tara thought out loud. “Hmm, well let’s see. Warm scented oil… velvety skin…pressure points….”

“..and slender Tara fingers,” Willow grinned, “that know exactly how to get into those hard-to-reach places.”

Tara nodded. “Oh, there’ll be Tara tongue, too, if you’re not careful. Vixen!”

“Ooh, tongue? Really?”

“Of course. Hey Will, you know how we talked, during dinner? In our heads?”

Willow beamed. “Oh, yeah…that was fun!”

“Yes, baby, it was. But, I mean, want to try that again? Alone?”

“Yes. I…Tare, that was one of the sexiest things I’ve ever done. I mean, it was like having you in my ears, and on my face, and down my neck…all at once. Breathing in Tara goodness. We were, well, one person.”

Tara bit her lip. “You know, when you thought ‘I’m ready’, I…” she blushed, “well, you can imagine.”

Willow kissed her cheek softly. “Yes, I can. My beautiful girl, having dirty thoughts in front of my parents.”

Tara sighed. “I tried to control them. But, you know. Kinda hard.”

She felt another blush coming on, and quickly lay her head down on Willow’s chest. Willow leaned forward and her hair brushed against Tara’s cheeks.

“You don’t need to control them, Tare. I liked hearing them. They…they turned me on.”

Tara’s heartbeat quickened. Talking in brains, again… Do you mind?

Oh yeah, I really mind hearing yummy, lusty Tara. Willow rolled her eyes, then realised Tara couldn’t see her eye movements.

Lusty? Damn, I thought I was better at controlling the lusty voice. So…right now…on a scale of one to ten, how much do I want you?

“Oh, my….” Willow was momentarily too distracted to speak in her head. Well your voice is all husky, even in my head. And… She extended her hand, until it reached Tara’s neck, you’ll all with the flush.

Tara opened her eyes for a moment, and lifted the corner of Willow’s football jersey. She kissed the soft skin of Willow’s bare stomach. OK, well when we began, I was already an eight. Her tongue travelled along the warm path to Willow’s bellybutton, then dipped inside, making Willow giggle.

Willow wriggled out of her jersey and pulled Tara on top of her. She opened her eyes, so that she could see what she was doing, and loosened Tara’s tie. “Busy day at the office, Missy?” She lightly pulled Tara’s neon T-shirt downwards, then kissed each of Tara’s breasts.

Tara moaned and lifted Willow’s head. The silky hair fell back on the pillow as Willow’s tongue explored. “Oh yes,” she murmured, “very busy.”

The lips moved around, leaving soft kisses all over Tara’s breasts.

“There was paperwork…”

Willow’s tongue emerged, and she stroked spiral shapes, marvelling at the smoothness of the skin. She felt Tara shudder above her.

“And lots of hole-punching,”

Willow pressed her lips to Tara’s nipple and sucked gently.

“Ohh…and those swivel chairs…”

“I love swivel chairs.” Willow bit down lovingly on the nipple, enjoying the sensation it caused between her lips as it hardened. She smiled to herself as she heard Tara’s whimpering became louder and higher.

OK, I’m quickly becoming a nine, baby.

Tara leaned forward until her fingers were on Willow’s eyelids. “Open up, baby.” She smiled sensually at her lover.

“Mm?” Willow opened an eye. She smiled at the beautiful face before her. “Ooh, hello.”

“Hello? You thought I’d gone?” Tara was aroused, but she always had time to question Willow’s antics.

“Um.” Willow shrugged, embarrassed. “I just say hello. Hello is a me-word. Hence I say it.”

Tara kissed Willow’s earlobe. “Ah, Willow words. I love them.”

Willow pulled Tara in for a kiss, then rolled over again so she was on top of Tara. She laid her head on Tara’s chest. “I usually try to control them with you. So I don’t sound so, you know…silly.”

“You sound adorable.” Tara flushed. “May I, uh, remove your apparel, ballerina?”

Willow pretended to swoon. “Oh yes, kind princess. Please fight the evil skirt.”

Tara shut her eyes for a quick prayer, oh, please, goddess, give me calmness. I don’t want to stuff this up. She nearly slapped herself when she remembered that Willow could hear her thoughts.

The green eyes widened with delight. “Oh, hey, you’re nervous? Because, I mean, count me in! Nervous Queen am I! Co-founder of Nervous Wiccan Club.”

“It’s just, well, I’ve never felt like this with anyone. Like my heart is going to break with pride every time I’m near you. You’re my everything. And I don’t want to mess it all up.”

Willow kissed the slim arm that lay across her stomach. “Tara, if I let it…well, just being in your arms…er, sends me over the edge.” She stopped as Tara shook with laughter. “I’m being serious! I’m at a constant ‘10’ with you. And I have to control it.”

Tara’s eyes were serious. “I lied. I’m always a ten, minimum, with you, Will. But I didn’t want to scare you.”

She slowly, reverently, began to undo the buttons on Willow’s skirt. “But you don’t have to control it anymore.”

Her leg was between Willow’s before the red-head could even speak. But she hadn’t been planning on speaking.

“Ohhhh,” Tara’s mouth opened inadvertently as she felt Willow’s wetness.

Eleven, now, and quickly rising.

“Oh god, Tara. Oxygen becoming an issue.”

Tara raised her eyebrow. “Should I stop?”

“Oh, no. No! Stopping, that would definitely be a bad move. But if you want to remove the boxers, I’d be all for it.”

Tara smirked. “You can remove them for me if you’re so eager.”

“Uh, OK.” Willow bent her head studiously, and went about removing them with the most tender touch she could muster.

“Can I touch you, too?”

Tara’s response was to take Willow’s hand and lay it gently over her thigh. The two girls smiled at each other.

Willow’s inexperienced fingers caressed Tara’s thigh, torturously slowly. She raked her nails along the soft flesh, listening to Tara’s breathing change from slow to ragged.

She cupped the warmness she found between. “Ooh, look what I found.”

She was so intent on exploring Tara’s body, and so delighted with her find, that she didn’t notice Tara’s body begin to shake. And she didn’t hear Tara whisper, very quietly, “twelve…”

Her finger began to stroke, up and down the length of Tara’s centre.

“Will…ow…”

Willow looked thoughtfully at Tara. Tara seemed to be in a different world, so she realised this would all be up to her. She lifted Tara’s thighs and separated them, giving herself better access.

Then she tenderly inserted a finger. She lifted Tara’s hair out of her face, so she could see her expression. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be whispering something. She didn’t hear the “twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen” that emerged as moans.

She was enjoying herself immensely. Never before had she been so intimately a part of Tara, other than sharing thoughts, she realised with a smile. She slowly pulled the finger out, then pressed it back in quickly. She did this several times, beginning to work out a rhythm. “Oh Tara…”, she thrust another finger in, knowing the wetness would receive it, “this is heaven. Willow and Tara heaven. Filled with angels, and little chocolate cakes, and Sarah McLachlan music…and…” she trailed off.

Oh, goddess, Willow…Harder…

Willow obliged gladly. She began to moan simultaneously with Tara, feeling her lover get closer and closer. And she followed, until…

“TARA?” Both girls jumped as they heard the male voice from downstairs. “You home, sweety? I thought I heard voices.”

Tara tried, unsuccessfully, to open her eyes. She felt Willow begin to pull her fingers out, and grabbed her hand back.

“Just having sex with my girlfriend, daddy”, she called out loudly.

“Oh, OK. Glad you’re feeling better, Tara,” was the response.

Willow fell back, laughing until she cried.

Tara grinned. “He never hears what I say, anyway. So I figured I should be honest.”

“Oh my god,” Willow’s sides ached from laughing too hard. “That was the funniest moment I have ever experienced.”

Tara looked smug. “Funniest moment? Well I’m in the middle of the sexiest. Shall we continue where we left off?”

“Ooh, yes. Gladly.” Her fingers continued to move about inside Tara, and she went faster as she heard Tara’s cries become softer yet more frequent. Willow herself was becoming more and more aroused.

Willow’s eyes suddenly lit up with inspiration. She stretched her body downwards.

Tara screamed Willow’s name as the red-head bit down suddenly on her clit. She arched her back as the orgasm rushed through her but then suddenly opened her eyes. She gazed at Willow.

Willow smiled serenely. Tara was so beautiful. “I love you, baby,” she whispered, kissing her stomach.

She rested her head on Tara and looked up at the mauve ceiling. “I wish we could see the stars. How nice would that be?”

“I, erm, sort of saw stars just now.” Tara began to play with Willow’s hair.

“Really? What type were they? Plain star-y type? You know, the flickering gold ones? Or were they the more unique sort?”

“Oh, definitely the unique sort. They were all different colors, like a rainbow. And each one shone, all sparkly.”

Willow rolled over to face Tara. “Rainbow?”

“Yeah!” Tara leant over to her bedside table and opened a drawer. She took out five candles and a box of matches. She lit each one and put them around the head of the bed.

“Ooh…they’re extra flamey.” The flames made Willow’s hair glitter.

The girls leaned forward and kissed each other hungrily. Tara’s hair fell over Willow’s cheek but they barely noticed. Tara cradled the small face in her hands.

“Willow, you make me feel so beautiful. I mean, more than the physical,” she grinned, “feeling you inside. You complete me.”

“Oh I like that.” She was silent, reflective for a moment, then giggled. “Wait, I wasn’t referring to the being ‘inside’ you part. Well, I suppose I was, because that would also make we feel…oh, heck, I’m babbling. But Tara, you’re my everything.”

“Everything…” she pressed her lips against Willow’s forehead.

Tara suddenly thought of something.

“Will, guess what… Tonight taught me something. You and your mother have something in common after all.”

Willow’s head jerked up. She felt slightly dizzy. “Mom likes girls? Oh my god…”

Tara’s eyes widened. “Oh, no, Will, don’t…”

“I so knew that dad was acting weirdly!” Willow was amazed. “Go me!”

“No, oh sweetie…nothing like that…she likes cows.”

“Huh?”

“Your mother. Has a cow fetish, like us.”

“Oh…” Willow turned to look at the poster of a cow on Tara’s wall. “OK. So they’re still happily married?”

“Uh yeah, I guess.”

“Intriguing. We so have to invite mom to one of our cow meetings.”

They cuddled each other.

“Willow…your naked body brings me above and beyond the fifty...”

“Really?” Willow squeaked.

“Oh yes. Say, isn’t it my turn to explore?” Her eyes carefully travelled the length of Willow’s body. "My tongue needs some exercise..."

Willow raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry, just trying a little spicy talk.” Tara blushed.

“I like it. Spicy Tara. Multipurpose Tara who wants to try out her magic fingers and tongue.”

Tara felt faint.

She reached under the bed and pulled out a dusty volume.

Willow leaned over to look at it and almost fell out of bed.

"Ancient Magicks: The erotic path to Levitation."

TBC…(in three months)

Edited by: vix84 at: 11/2/02 10:01:47 pm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:42 pm 
:lol I love the dinner with Willow's family. I've always wondered what would happen if Willow told her mother about her relationship with Tara.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:26 pm 
Where to start?

Before I begin my extremely long Rachy style ramblings... can I just ask you, was your intention to kill me? cause you did a pretty good job... and you know I actually can't imagine a funner sort of death. death by Sal jokes... please PLEASE remind me not to be drinking anything when I read your updates!!

Ok... now It is sufficiently safe to start.

about your reply to me *sobs onto your shoulder* oh no... *sob* I'll miss you so much!! ooo... and so will Mr. Happy and Evil and cow... but *leans over and whispers* not as much as you think.... (you'll understand later *grins*)

mud update? for me? *huge grin* oooh! you rock!! don't be frightened of those deserted stations bubs! cause, all around the world, people just like you are sitting in deserted stations just like you... I mean! how are they gonna know that you are sitting in a deserted station? if they wanted to scare you they would have done it by now! They're not that twisted!!

my typical summary begins here:

how shall I begin

holy crap!!!

you got me from the very begining!!!

Quote:
With Willow and her goyisha girlfriend

OMG!! :rollin

I am just imagining this whole scene here, Tara being completely bewildered as they force her to sit down and practically force feed her rice... ooh and then...

Quote:
“is that I’m a breast gal.”

what a way to make a reference!! *standing ovation*

oh wow... at the mind talk.... *wipes the drool* such visuals!!

Quote:
“One of my psychology reports, “Gay-Okay,” earned me the distinguished Major’s Award.”

do I even need to tell you how much that had me rolling?!

Quote:
Just no foreplay at the dinner table, please.

:rollin I must say though... how very supportive Sheila and Ira are being *grins*

Quote:
When I look at her, I follow my heart, not my mind

:clap see! look at that! you even managed to get a bundle of 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaw's from me....

Quote:
you’ve discussed conversion?

Oh wow Sal!! :rollin you have the jewish mother down pat!! :lol

Quote:
Sharon clapped her hands delightedly. “Oh, Tara, you must do the Kiddush for us. In English, of course. Unless you,” she paused, laughing, “know Hebrew.”

and here is where we come to the point in which I nearly died... choked on the poor unsuspecting sip of drink.... wow Sal... I must say... wow

Quote:
“Fieldtrip? Did you, perchance, partake in the annual archaeological dig? Near the Dead Sea, of course. I went there when I was a little boy!”

OMG!! :lol omg omg omg.... that was just so funny!!

Quote:
“Well, I’ll protect Tare from mom’s evil clutches. If she tries to do anything to her, I’ll get large with the butch.”

once again with the references!! and what a choice *hugs* wow... lol... you just know how much I love gettin large with the butch....

Quote:
When I’m with her, the rest of the world disappears. It’s just us, always
*sniffles* love it!

Quote:
I mean, I’ve always expected her to find a Jewish boy. And instead she brings home a beautiful blond with no male reproductive organ

Quote:
“Little Sharons? Some with red hair, and some blond? Observing the Halachic laws?” She smiled, despite herself. “And a Kosher kitchen?”

:lol !!! oooh... Sheila is SUCH a jewish mom!!!

Quote:
Sharon stared. “Cow fetish?”

Tara blushed. “Oh, sorry. Uhh…I forgot that that doesn’t seem normal, to the rest of society. It’s just, we, well…we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we’re older.”

*jaw drops* *look of shock* *shakes her head* Sal... wow.... that....it was just....just a piece of art!! what a mention!! OMG!! and I thought I was dying before... here I was so much worse than dying, and I didn't even have anything to choke on!!! you are a star!!

Quote:
“Are you going to engage in premarital sex?”

:rollin oh dear me!! :lol !!

Quote:
“From now on…any serenading must be done strictly in Hebrew.”

:lol !!! *raises an eyebrow* you know... that actually sounds like fun... we should try it some time... *sings* dip the apple in the honey... *does a little dance*

Quote:
“You sing beautifully!”
why thank you!!

:grin

and then comes the :drool

you are a genius! even your :drool stuff had me laughing... I can tell you... what a MIX of emotions!!!

OMG...
Quote:
Tara tongue
Sal...Sal...Sal... all I can do in response to that is quote you....

Quote:
Vixen!

now... to quote the number count down thing would just be TOOO long (pft! how hypocritical coming from me *looks way up trying to see the top of her post... can't*)

but... holy cow!! (pun intended) wow... nice use of numbers!! and here I was hating Math with a passion. you are good girl! now I can sit that exam with certain girlies running through my head.... *grins*

Quote:
Her tongue travelled along the warm path to Willow’s bellybutton

on behalf of Cind and Lea... I felt compelled to tell you just how great that line was!! :D

Quote:
“Ohh…and those swivel chairs…”
me too!! how did you know? *grins*

Quote:
Nervous Queen am I! Co-founder of Nervous Wiccan Club
aaaahhh... see we aren't the only founders of strange sounding clubs!! *grins*

Quote:
“Just having sex with my girlfriend, daddy”, she called out loudly.
:jaw

true work of a mastermind!! :rollin

Quote:
Filled with angels, and little chocolate cakes, and Sarah McLachlan music
mmmmm.... nice mention of the moist chocolate cake Sal!!

Quote:
“Mom likes girls? Oh my god…”

Quote:
“Oh…” Willow turned to look at the poster of a cow on Tara’s wall. “OK. So they’re still happily married?”

“Intriguing. We so have to invite mom to one of our cow meetings.”

my Salibali... woah!!! what a great finishing cow thing!! :rollin ... hmmm.... cow posters? where can I get one?!!

Quote:
"Ancient Magicks: The erotic path to Levitation."

someone is about to get a whole new meaning to the word levitation *jumps up and down, excited*

ok... I have just written a post that could very well have been an update in itself but I felt that you should know everything (though I think I left a little out...) this being your last update for a long while... *sobs*

THANK YOU SO MUCH SAL!!! *huge hug* you dedicated your story to me?

Quote:
This part is dedicated to three lovely women

and here I was all sure you meant Gabby... *shakes her head* speaking of whom, I still haven't had a one on one with yet!

ok...ok... I will stop hogging your reply space... just wanted this one to be special...

oh!! :happy (<--- they got rid of evil!! how horrible!! oh well... we know where to find him!) :grin :D :) :drool :jaw :shock :sneeze :clap :angel :baby :blush :bounce :eyebrow :kiss :heart :love

these are to tide you over when you are in some far of place with strange internet searching doggies (do not be frightened of them, just kick em off when you want the computer... they can be real hogs!)

once again *standing ovation* for your update!! It was totally worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

off to feign study now... *runs off all bouncy*

Edited to fix all the really stupid typos I made... *grins sheepishly* yes...yes... fine! I'll go study now...

"Will, I know what sparkage means, and it's definitely, one-hundred percent, there"- The Crying Game (by Vix84)

Edited by: Tara22  at: 11/8/02 9:19:27 pm

Post subject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:12 pm 
First off, holy crap Rach, your reply was like longer than the update, lol ;)

K now to my reply which will be minuscule in comparison. Pretty much laughed my butt off throughout the update..."Gay Okay" :lol ......W/T going to 'cow meetings' :p geez I was gigglin' non-stop....and wow Tara's dad had super bad timing, hehe. Gonna miss ya! I hope you have a great trip Roz...take care of yourself :grin *hugs*

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:00 am 
Oh sweetie!

That was just....Oh God hehe:)

First of all, awwwww...:)

Thanks for dedicating this....never had anything like that done for me before:)

*hug*

You may have thought I was kidding.. but I really did take notes:)

This was just so funny.. and may I add sensual and playful.

All hail Willow the explorer!

LOL

Ok...Mrs. Rosenberg......she is just so DAMN funny!

I'm loving her in this fic!

Ahhhh a cow fetish. *nods sagely*

That explains SOOOOOO much actually;)

Tara tongue! For Chel! Nuff said. :p

Hehehe.

But Sali...

*whimpers*

You made Tara do the ragged breathing thing....and and WHIMPER!

Not to mention the Willow bellybutton......*faints*

But yours wins.....hands down.. everytime:)

And swivel chairs......so THATS what i walked into the other morning!

LOL

Have fun on your trip sweetie....may I just remind you what I said about your writing having so much heart.

Thanks Sali!

When you are sad and lonely just look at your bellybutton.. and think of us:)

Love ya!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:02 am 
Wow, that was so unbelievably funny, vix! I'm sorry that we won't have more for a while...but that was absolutely amazing. I loved all the interaction between Willow's parents and Tara! And the ending? I was absolutely :rollin when Tara told her dad that she was just making love to her girlfriend. OMG, that was great! I wish we would get more of this fic soon...but I understand...have fun in Europe!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:33 pm 
I am glad to see this fic back. The dinner with the parents was great, the cow fetish? ok :p And finally they made love, it was erotic, the inner thoughts really made it that much more intimate, plus the counting of how much Tara wanted Willow, it was like a thermometer marking the heat rising! Thanks!

-------------------------------

Buffy?

Let's change it, the Discovery channel has koala bears.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:10 pm 
Oh, my lovely little vixy... :) What a wonderful update. I'm so going to miss you these next three months. *sniff*

But... :lol you vixen you! All with the swivel chairs and whimpering and *gasp* the bellybutton. :thud

And awwww... I love the dedication, darlin'. :grin Have fun on your trip... and come back to us soon. *hugs*

"We've got the only librarian who can rip off your arm with his leg. People respect that." - Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:20 pm 
Awesome update, but I still can't believe you did that to us...Well, yes I can.

Have a great time, and find a little time to write!

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:59 pm 
Hey Vix! Great story! I'm still trying to catch my breath from that whole dancing-in-mermaids scene. Ye gods...Just the sentence about Tara subtly pushing her breast back into her costume top was enough to make me grin and sigh longingly. And ah, yes--clueless Xander. Always so willing to believe that he has JUST what a girl needs, eh? Very touching scenes involving Liz and Tara, too, as well as Liz's subtle way to telling Willow that she'll be the one to look after Tara in the future. It's all very poignant, and you use humor very effectively as well. I mean, just the sub-plot of Willow's mother using a little extra...HELP to make her husband a human being again...

I'm really enjoying this.

Take care,

Mary

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:56 pm 
Loved it Vix!! And everything is doin much better with me! :) I don't know where to start with this update i guess the dinner... i got a kick outta it! Sharon that woman i love her... well 1st off with the tight grip and not letting go of Tara that was a lil motherly but she got better! Then the breast gal line, ya know you can't ever get tired of that one! ;)

What i really loved with the dinner was the head chatting goin on with Willow and Tara... then Sharon jumping in and ruining their fun. :( But i did love that she wasn't so motherly where she had an outburst and yelled and tried to kick them out! - Had a lil dinner incident once with a gf's parents didn't go as well as theirs! ;)

Tara with the Hebrew speaking... way to impress the parents! ;)

The COWS!!! Ok i really don't know what it is about those animals that has you so addicted! :p I guess you have a lil cow fetish yourself missy! :D

Ira, with the incouraging! Ya can't not love him saying Willow's gonna get some... i wish my old man would be that open-minded! :)

Willow and Tara finally taking that step! Awww I loved it!! And the 1-10 scale rising up every second... i liked! :D The "Busy day at the office" chat, with the paper work, hole-punching and of course those famous swivel chairs! :lol I think everyone has a memory with swivel chairs in em and if not they will! ;)

Tara's dad... ok that was hilarious! :rollin And another moment i wish my dad was more like theirs! Well mine doesn't really listen to me much but i think he'd catch that! :p

And you leave us hanging with... "Ancient Magicks: The erotic path to Levitation." ...i guess we'll have to use our imaginations huh? ;)

Have fun in Europe!! Promise me you'll have one good night getting wasted, so party's are a must for that! ;) No trouble(maybe a little ;) ) and always safety 1st... blah blah blah you know the drill just get back in one piece! :grin

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

Edited by: MissQuirky  at: 11/4/02 2:00:23 pm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:24 pm 
Vix?

3 months in europe?Wow how great for you.I hope you have a great time.Also,flying Im guessing,lots of extra time on the plane to do some time passing stuff(for instance writting fic).Do you have a lap top?Also,you know that music that you get to listen to if you spend 5 dollars or pounds depending on where your at?Studies have shown that listening to that will depleat your creative thinkins and stuff.So to be safe you should just write.Its the only way to ward off all that depleating stuff that will be floating around cause all the other passengers will be unaware of the creative vibe killing signals.And whatever you do , for God sakes dont watch the subliminal message infested movies.Very dangerousm(unless its Personal Best or Bound or or Amie and Jaguar,Chuttney popcorn,go fish,if these walls coukd talk 1 or 2,Gia...)Anyway,Im just conserned for your well being.Really though I hope you have a great time possibly the best time youve ever had.Well i think thats enough warnings for you and I loved your update.I love this story.In the mean time I will sit here and sing my bottles of beer song starting at lets say...85,000,000 on the wall.Have a safe and fun trip.Hear from you in 3 months.(sniffle,sniffle)

Tex Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:58 pm 
I will wait three months if i get more moments like "just having sex with my g/f" ... have a good trip and think about this lots so when you return ... there's lots to read!!

JD

"Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying, "maybe..." (Jeff Buckley - The Last Goodbye)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:43 am 
fsoh'adoi...:drool fsijsioafjg...:drool damn, that made me incoherent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:44 am 
I've missed all my faithful kittens!! And the unfaithful ones too :p

I'm planning to write the update over the next couple of days... with the help of some nagging...

Europe was blooody awesome, to use my Aussie drawl, but it's sooo good to be back and to spend time with my beloveds! You know who you are!!

Anyway, thanks to those that have been reading from the beginning, those that started somewhere along the way, and those lovely newbies... I love you all! :love

The Rose24: Why thank you! :D I’ve also always wondered that, but somehow I don’t think she’d be as nice about it as I made her … heh *shrugs* bah, it's all part of the fun that is AU.

Cheliana: Oh no… I nearly killed you *sigh* I hate when I do that… wow, I’ve never received feedback like that in my life! For writing or anything else! Omg!!!

Quote:
*sings* dip the apple in the honey... *does a little dance*
Oh my… I think you should write an NC-17 scene about that! Wow, girl… some hot imagery there :D

Ooh, so I made the maths VCE more fun for you? *grins* Glad to be of service... well you spice up many things for me, so I guess it's only fair...

Thanks so much for being the sweetest and nummay-ist friend ever… you've gotten me through so much (although Mr Happy, Eevil and g. cow helped, too, I must admit…). You are the best friend anyone could ever have, and everyday I wonder how I managed to find you... I must be very, very lucky...

Mich: Thanks Micherz!! I’m glad you had lots of laughs. I’ve missed you too, and it’ll be cool to catch up again :p

Cin: My wonderful Cinddles…the whimpers, tongues and bellybuttons are in honour of you! *nods* Without you, there would be no swivelling!

I hope you realise how much I have loved getting to know you better (and hearing nummay Amber voicies on the mic)… you are so sweet, fun, and loving. I’ve never met anyone quite like you, and I’m so glad I did! *bounces* You just need to work on your description of voices (from eight-year-old to drawl… *shudders*) but otherwise you’re just swell, darlin’! Thanks for being such a beaut friend! *snuggles*

Aimee: Ooh! I like making people roll! Uh… that sounded kinda odd. But really, thanks so much for the feedback! There’s an update coming soooon, I promise!

xita: Ohh I like your description of the thermometer! Thanks for reading, m’dear. I promise more counting soon…

Lea: Oh it was so good to talk to you!! I’m very concerned about your shoulder L and I really do know how it feels to hate/fear a staircase (so disturbing…). Anyway, just to let you know that I have missed you muchly, and our intriguing *waggles eyebrows* nighttime conversations with Chel and Cind. *hugs* The belly is back, and at your call!

BV: Hehe, I knew the cliffhanger would annoy you… :grin s But I’ll update soon, for sure! Thanks for reading!

Mary: Hey Mary, it’s great to see you here in my humble little thread! I’m glad that Tara made you sigh longingly, I really do know that feeling. Oh, and another mermaid-lover, I see. Join the club! Thanks for reading and giving feedback :D

Ash: Wow, nice long feed-back! Just the way I like it! Sooo long time no speak, how’s everything going atm for you? Good, I hope!! *hugs*

Quote:
And you leave us hanging with... "Ancient Magicks: The erotic path to Levitation." ...i guess we'll have to use our imaginations huh?
I bet you had fun, too… :p Thanks for always reading, Ashles! You’re a great fic-reader! Go you!

hondosfirst: Wow, lots of questions! Yes, I did bring my discman… otherwise I might have gone mad. Don’t worry, no videos with subliminal messages… I’m healthy and well. Mentally and physically. S’all good. Thanks for the concern, though!

JD: You waited? Thanks!! Don’t worry, there’ll be more moments like those. Soon… ;)

Singgirl: Ooh, it really did! :shock I hope you’ve recovered… in time for more. :D

Update coming soooooon! :happy :bounce

Edited by: vix84 at: 1/16/03 5:55:57 am

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:31 am 
Woohoo! An update soon, you say? *sits down in thread and waits patiently*

I'll even roll...:lol :rollin

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:48 am 
*grabs you and hugs*

VIXY VIXY VIXY VIXY VIXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home Miss Salibali! It is soooooooo very fantastic to see your name on the kitten again! and to get feedback from you!? priceless!

I can't wait for your next update girlie!!! Which reminds me *looks sheepish* I should work on mine....

Thank YOU for being the most amazing friend ever Sal...... *hugs tight*

Mwa!

Cheliana

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older."- The Crying Game (by vix84)

Post subject: :: drops ::
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:19 am 
Just finished reading this fic and it rocks. i have a big obcession with fics that have alot of humor in them and this one had me laughing quite alot

:lol :lol :lol

can't wait to read more, and welcome back from europe!:grin

toodles

-mel

" Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies! Or maybe migets?"

- Anya in " Once More with Feeling "

Post subject: Re: :: drops ::
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:58 am 
ETA: I wasn't happy with this chapter so I've changed it a little. Same idea, just hopefully a little clearer. Thanks for reading.

Feedback: I thrive on constructive criticism. If you want to praise, abuse, edit or make a suggestion, please email me at devixen84@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: These characters are not mine *sniff*, they belong to Joss Whedon. I just needed to let them have some more smutty fun, and quality time together, since in their Buffy world they haven’t been treated very well…

Rating: R

:shock Angst warning :shock

Part Eighteen

“Willow’s gay?” Joyce choked on her mayonnaise potatoes. It was nearly eight-thirty at night and she was still waiting for her appointment.

She’d been compiling lists of addiction symptoms when suddenly her old friends, the Rosenburgs, had appeared. To her astonishment, they were there to discuss safe lesbian sex with a counsellor.

Ira nodded rather disinterestedly. “But, anyway, Joyce, since you’re here, we would like to talk to you about…”

“One minute, let me get this straight." She cringed at her pun. "You’re allowing your daughter to have sexual relations with a girl?!”

Sharon and Ira exchanged looks. In ‘Gay-Okay’, Sharon had listed some of the typical reactions of ignorant parents. Joyce had already satisfied reactions 7 and 11.

“Yes, Joyce. We’re allowing Willow to experience love with another human being, if that’s what you’re asking.”

Joyce bit her lip, trying not to laugh. “Well, I find that absurd.”

Ira nodded at Sharon. Reaction 2.

“Absurd is one way to see it. But personally, I find it more absurd, and rather abhorrent, to prevent her from dating someone she loves.”

“It isn’t love! Homosexuality is not love! It’s... it’s wrong!” Joyce stood up, accidentally knocking the plate of potatoes onto the floor of the new Sunnydale Hospital Counselling Unit Cafeteria.

A number of people stared at her; some nodding respectfully, others glaring.

“Reaction one!” Sharon exclaimed with a grin.

At that moment, the receptionist opened the door. She sighed, bemused by the situation that was taking place, and shrugged. “Mrs Summers, Dr Smith is ready to see you.”

Joyce picked up her bag full of magazine cutouts of teen drug-abusers, and the small bag of weed she’d discovered in Dawn’s bedroom. Scowling, she followed the receptionist.

Ira picked up the plate of potatoes from the floor and began to eat them. “That woman sure has a lot of rage, Sharon.”

Willow’s eyes widened as she took in the large, gold letters. “Oh wow,” she breathed, “it’s so old and… You naughty girl, having it under there that whole time!”

Tara smiled. “Naughty? Well, I try my hardest.”

The red-head leant forward until their lips were just inches from Tara’s. Slowly, with great relish, she traced Tara’s lips with her tongue, finishing with a kiss. “You don’t need to try, Tare. You’re as naughty as they come.”

“Why, Willow… are you trying to turn me on?” Tara laughed and pushed a strand of blond hair from in front of her eye.

“Wait a minute… levitation… So that’s why she winked at me like that!”

Tara kissed her lover’s nose and then frowned. “Wait, who’s been winking at my girl?”

Willow giggled. “Oh, your mom, sorry. She made some comment about the two of us and… well, now it all finally makes sense.”

“Oh my… do I even want to know? See, Will, now you finally understand the origins of my supposed vixeny ways. If it wasn’t for her, I’d be very low on the official vixen chart.”

“No…” Willow whispered in her ear. “That’s where you’re a dummy. You could write that chart.”

As she spoke, her eyes once more travelled along the lengths of the ancient book. She remembered what Liz had warned her about; how sudden, extremely dark moods could overtake Tara, particularly when there was an imbalance of magic. Yes, Willow nodded to herself, this so-called levitation was a disaster waiting to happen. She’d have to tell Tara that…

But… Tara was winking slyly at her, and mouthing something as her fingers made their way towards Willow’s breasts.

“Uh…” Willow began. She shut her eyes as Tara’s fingers began to caress her.

Tara smiled. “Yes, baby?” She could see that Willow was trying to say something, and enjoyed watching her lose her trail of thought as her pleasure increased.

“Oh…that’s right…I was saying something important.”

“Should I stop, so you can remember?” Tara stopped moving her fingers.

“No, that’s OK. Suddenly it doesn’t seem so important.” She leant down and kissed Tara’s hand, in an attempt to entice the blonde to continue.

This isn’t just affecting Tara magically, anymore, it’s beginning to infiltrate into her mind…

Willow squeezed her eyes even more tightly shut and tried to ignore Liz’s words. She figured that if she stopped now, it could only make things worse for Tara.

She inhaled sharply as an agonizing tightness began to take hold of her body.

“Tara… what’s going on?”

She opened her eyes and was surprised to see Tara still kissing and caressing.

“Baby?”

Tara either didn’t hear, or chose to ignore her.

Willow’s heart raced. It looked as though Tara was still touching her, but she felt nothing. Except for a strange, shivery sensation that was trickling between her heart and mind. The same tightness, now settling in her chest, that she didn’t recognise.

She tried to pull away, and found it almost impossible. Her body sank, as though it were strung with weights, into the bed.

Tara stopped what she was doing and her lips formed a teasing pout. “You’re not interested?” She shrugged, and leant forward to put the large book on the floor, “oh, well, some other time.”

“Tare…”

Why doesn’t she realise something is wrong?

“I’d be honored to experiment with the book…”

Great. How the heck do I bring up the whole magic-makes-you-crazy topic? That’s sure to be a mood killer.

“I feel a big ‘but’ coming up.”

Willow waggled her eyebrows, “my butt is perfect, to quote you.”

Go on, tell her…

She paused.

“I…”

And suddenly speech was a problem too. Every word she attempted to speak dripped into the next, the syllables stretching and oozing until they were indistinguishable.

She closed her eyes again.

Time passed; either minutes or hours, she had no idea.

Tara was terrified. People had always told her that she was particularly insightful when it came to pain or hurt. But she suddenly realised that whatever had just happened to Willow had been going on for some time before she noticed.

That worried her almost as much as what was currently happening.

To know that her baby was hurting and she had sheltered, if not encouraged, the growing pain.

Think, Tara…

She knew. She felt her face flush, remembering the dinner with Willow’s family, and the ease with which she had connected her thoughts with Willow’s.

She had read about Levitation, or what she and Donnie had once called ‘witchy sex’, when she was much younger and had dreamed of how it would feel. To have someone that she would love enough to try out some of those things, which had seemed uncomfortable if not dangerous to her 12-year-old self.

But she was ready, and Willow was ready, and after their conversation on the way to the house she had remembered the old book. She didn’t have a great amount of sexual experience and Willow seemed to have less, and she thought the book might be a fun place to start.

The most basic requirement was a small spell that linked the minds of the lovers. Tara had decided to give this a try. If she linked their minds and they could speak, without any emergencies, then they could consider some of the kinky ideas.

And nothing had gone wrong. At dinner they had talked in their heads, then during sex, and Tara had decided not to break the spell yet. She’d lit another five candles before showing Willow the book, which extended the spell.

It was the first time she felt comfortable with her magick in a long time and it felt good. Emotionally and physically. Until now.

She could feel the strong energy pulsating through Willow’s immobile body. She didn’t know exactly what it was, but she knew it was too strong for Willow.

She was tempted to panic and start screaming Willow’s name, but instead forced herself to be calm. Forced herself not to think about the fact that she was responsible for this.

She closed her eyes and took Willow’s hand. There was nothing at first, nothing but energy that swarmed around and tickled Tara’s hand. Fortunately, patience was something that Tara had been taught from a young age.

She focused on her breathing, clearing her mind so that Willow could communicate if it was possible. After some time, her breathing became more ragged. Her throat felt heavier, burdened once more. But she ignored it and continued. She concentrated on clearing the energy from Willow, and transferring it to herself.

Nothing was happening. She was becoming more impatient, fearful. And she knew that she should never try to perform any sort of ritual when acting from fear. But it had to be done. She pushed, hard, and finally she felt the release. Willow’s mind was letting go of the spell.

Tara’s lips formed an ‘o’ as she began to blow out the candles.

Willow’s eyelids fluttered. She struggled to see light, to pierce through the brown that was drowning her. Her tongue emerged from her lips, enjoying its freedom. She licked her dry lips, and tasted something that made her smile. Her girl. She felt Tara anxiously holding her hand, so tightly that it nearly hurt. She smelled the incense in the room, the spiciness awakening her. She could see wisps of smoke swarming around their candle.

And Tara was sobbing.

“Tara, oh goddess. I’m here baby. I’m here.” She sat up with effort.

Tara could barely look at her. Her long hair hung in her eyes, and her shoulders were hunched over. When she spoke, her voice was tiny. “You’re here now. But you weren’t, before. And I didn’t even feel it.”

It stung Willow to hear Tara say this, but she switched to Resolve Face.

“Whatever that was… you didn’t control it, Tara. It took over me… heck, it even took over time. And as soon as it let you catch up, you did help me. See?”

Tara shook her head.

Willow leaned forward and tucked away the stray hair. “I think I know what happened. Only, it doesn’t make much sense to me.”

The sorrowful eyes looked up. “I know what happened. I-I did this.” Tara looked as though every spoken syllable was hurting her.

Willow waited.

“For t-the book… in preparation for our levitation” – a brief smile – “I had to connect us first.”

Willow gripped Tara’s hand more tightly. “I doubt two people can be more connected, Tare.”

Tara smiled sadly. “Connected magickally. I did a spell earlier. I think the Goddess tried to warn me by rushing time. It started to feel wrong.”

“Wait, Tara…” something was becoming clearer in Willow’s mind. “What did you experience, while I was in spaz-zone?”

Tara bit her lip. “At first we were just kissing and doing naughty things. Then I started to hear warnings in my head… so I tried to drown them out with anything I could.” She touched Willow’s cheek. “B-but after some time, well, I didn’t even need to try. It was like my head was constantly filled with thoughts. Voices all chattering away about different…”

Willow clapped delightedly. “Go on…”

“And it was kinda fun, so I…” she trailed off. “Oh. Oh my…”

Willow smiled widely. “Your first experience of Babble.” She hugged the blonde. “Welcome to Willowland. Please leave your sanity at the door.”

Tara lay back, horrified all over again. “We swapped…”

Willow nodded. “And it was kinda fun, except for the me nearly dying, and you being all…”

Suddenly it was Willow’s turn to panic. “Oh no. Tara…”

Willow rested her chin on Tara’s arm and gazed into the blue eyes

“The pain I felt… that was yours?”

Tara sat quietly for a minute, watching Willow struggle internally. Then she reached forward and began to stroke the soft, tousled hair.

Willow pressed her face against Tara’s shoulder.

“It’s just that…I…” she trailed off, deeply confused. “I don’t know what to say.”

“Hey. Will, sweetie… you don’t need to say anything right now. Not unless you want to.” Tara was startled by Willow’s sudden change of mood, but didn’t want to push her. She continued to stroke Willow’s hair, as gently as possible.

The tenderness of Tara’s touch sent chills down Willow’s spine. A touch that wanted nothing but to provide comfort and love.

“Tara, the amount of pain in there…” she shivered slightly as she spoke. “I mean, I know that you’ve been going through so much. But…”

She suddenly found herself crying; quiet sobs that she attempted to conceal by pressing her face deeper into Tara’s shoulder.

“It’s OK, baby,” Tara held her tightly. “Don’t hold it in.”

Neither girl spoke for some time.

Tara wanted to speak but waited. She knew that the Tara from a year or two ago would have panicked at the display of emotion, and probably would have blamed herself. She’d be standing in the doorway, blushing and stuttering her apologies. But now she was silent, letting her love and understanding reach Willow non-verbally.

Willow was stricken. It distressed her to know that Tara had been hiding that amount of pain for so long.

She left the comfort of Tara’s shoulder and gazed at her lover. “Everything that we’ve done lately. Everything that we’ve said or thought…. has been laced with that amount of anguish? Tara, the only reason that I collapsed before is because I’m weak. I couldn’t handle that sorrow.”

“Oh, no, Will,” Tara was shaking her head, determined to convince her girlfriend otherwise. “Everything we’ve done has been laced with adoration, not sorrow. You help me forget about the pain…. You’re the one that makes everything right.”

“Tara… you’re so brave. I always knew that, but now more so than ever.” She kissed her lips.

“I don’t know about that. But I think I’m going to keep our sex magick-free for a while. I mean, it could have been fun, but I’ll wait until I’m a bit more balanced before trying again.”

Willow smiled. “I must admit, I find the idea of you experimenting kind of cute.” Her grin faded. “It just freaks me out, now that I know what you’re going through.”

Tara sighed. “I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to hide it from you. Well, I guess, in some ways I did. It’s just not the kind of thing you want to burden a new relationship with.”

“Burden me up, Tare…you’ve got me now, and you’re not getting rid of me.”

A slow smile formed on Tara’s lips. “Even if I make you faint, and see brown, and be in unbearable pain?”

“Yes, even if you make me faint, see brown, and be in unbearable pain. And anything else you care to add to that list.”

Tara shook her head, relieved. “No, that’s about all I plan to do. That, and a whole lot of lovin’.”

“It’s a deal.”

They began to kiss tenderly.

The incense eventually ran out.

Edited by: vix84 at: 1/29/05 11:30 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:25 am 
my darlingest Vixy!

what a comeback!

Angst is right Salileh but it was fantastic.....

god..... the pain Tara is going through and now Willow feels it too...

They are connected and your writing made me feel like I was connected too.....

I can almost feel the pain they are going through Sal, and it's all because of your writing!

you are a fantastic writer Sal! and don't you ever forget that!

the Joyce comments about lesbians........ ooooooooooooh my! lol, but Sheila's reactions to them.......

Quote:
“Reaction one!” Sharon exclaimed with a grin

ooh...... and

Quote:
Ira picked up the plate of potatoes from the floor and began to eat them. “That woman sure has a lot of rage, Sharon.”

rolling Salileh......absolutely rolling! you go girl!

Quote:
“Oh my… do I even want to know? See, Will, now you finally understand the origins of my supposed vixeny ways. If it wasn’t for her, I’d be very low on the official vixen chart.”

oh go you!

Salibali... this update was amazing! really and truly! your using time and emotion and pain.....

it all felt so real..

*huge hug*

Thank you for that miss Vixy!

I can't wait for more!

AND

a HUGE WELCOME HOME! you were dearly missed!!

Mwa!!

Lots of love and muesli

Cheliana

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older."- The Crying Game (by vix84)

Edited by: Tara22  at: 1/23/03 3:26:54 am

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:19 am 
I just caught up with this fic and WOW! I've been giggling away and people are giving me funny looks now. :blush

It's so sweet and funny and just awwwwwwwwwwwww.

thanks! Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:13 pm 
This quote says it all.

Quote:
Burden me up Tare...You've got me now, and you're not getting rid of me.

:heart

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:17 am 
Oh I'm so so happy you are back (hope you enjoyed Europe by the way) and writing this fic again. I read it whilst a shy little lurker so now that I've discarded by bashfullness (it wasn't really me anyway) I can actually leave feedback and tell you what a hugely enjoyable story this is. :clap :clap Welcome back. In fact, I've got a spare few minutes and its been a while, I may just go back and read it again. :grin

Sonya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:39 am 
The fic is back :bounce :bounce :bounce

Great update!

Stef :p

Edited by: BytrSuite at: 1/24/03 9:10:11 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next