The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: QUICKIES (The Series)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:39 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
TITLE - WHAT PENS? (A Quickie)
AUTHOR - Wimpy
RATING - NC17
DISCLAIMER - Don't own 'em. If I did, they would have been treated better and would have shown more skin.
SPOILER -S5, Listening To Fear.
FEEDBACK - Sure, but please be gentle to my delicate virgin ego.

SUMMARY: Okay, I may have a few more Quickies up my sleeve, so I decided to put them all together. That is, if anyone is interested in a continuation. Let me know. I'm just having some fun and I hope some other kittens will enjoy it too.

This first one is my version of the story behind the story of the "Different Colored Pens"

NOTE: This is my homage to W/T, The Kitten Board, Pens and all the wonderful fic writers.

Oh yeah, this is in Tara's POV.

I'm so glad the professor let us out early. I hope she's there. I can't wait to surprise her!

I got to her door and listened for a minute, hearing light mumbling.

I slowly and quietly turn the knob and slip unnoticed into her room. She looks so cute there, with her books piled up around her and her notebooks lined up, and those pretty pens in a row. She's got such an adorable grin on her face, I almost hate to disturb her...almost.

"...and the blue for the stuff on the finals, then the red for mid..."

CLICK.

She almost jumped off the bed at the sound of the door locking. "Hey" I said, smiling.

"Hey! You!"

"Yeah, me."

"What are you doing here? I mean, it's not like I'm not glad to see you, because I really am...but I'm not usually here now...and don't you have class...and why are you smiling?"

"Well, my lit professor let us out early because he said he was meeting with all the other lit profs..."

"And you knew that's what I was supposed to have."

"I did" I said and nodded as I leaned casually against the door.

"And?"

"And I thought you would be here, and since you were out late last night and I didn't get to see you..."

"I missed you too" she said giving me a warm smile.

"So...how went the slaying last night? I was kinda worried about you...going out without Buffy."

"Oh!" she yelled as she jumped up and down on the bed like a little kid after too many sugar cookies. God, she's adorable!

"I dusted two of 'em!! It was so cool! She was gettin' ready to pound Xander and Giles when I..."

"She?" I asked, a little shocked.

"Yeah. Big Amazon-Wrestler vamp chicks -- two of 'em. Looked like they just came from "Smackdown!"

"You got both of them?" I asked, still a little in shock.

"Yeah, well, after they threw me around like a rag doll, I guess they figured I wasn't much of a threat, so I remembered all the moves Buffy taught me and let 'em have it. Poof! Poof!" She motioned with pride.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"You snuck up from behind them, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah. But I still dusted 'em!"

"That's my girl" I said proudly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little sore. They were some big honkin' women."

"So...what are you doing now?" I asked her nonchalantly.

"Oh, well, you see, I was going to recopy all of my notes into these notebooks in order of priority. See, blue for the most important stuff, then red, then purple, I really like the purple, and then black for the least important stuff. Thus making for more efficient studying."

"Um, Will?"

"Yeah?" she said as she went back to putting her pens in the correct order and opening a notebook.

"Don't you think that's a little time consuming, and um...maybe a little...quirky?"

"How can you say that?! I've carefully thought this out. Organization is the key to quality studying. And besides that, what else was I going to do?"

"What about...me?"

As she had started her cute little babble-fest, I had quietly unbuttoned my blouse down to my bellybutton, spreading it open to now reveal my black satin bra, which she had bought for me. She said it was her favorite because she liked the contrast between the black and my creamy white breasts. That, and not to mention the fact that she had bought it nearly a size too small, which caused me to pretty much pour out of it.

I had just let my hair down so it rested teasingly on top of my breasts when she looked back up. I saw her swallow hard as her eyes locked onto my chest. God, I love my breast gal, and I love giving her what she wants...eventually.

I also love it that she makes me want to act like this. The shy, sweet Tara has left the building, and the sexy seductress Tara has now taken her place, I chuckled inwardly.

I leaned back against the door, gently arching my back. This was one of the few things that rendered my girl speechless. My heart was really starting to pound now as I saw the look in her eyes. She blinked and finally raised her eyes to mine as I lowered my voice and spoke.

"I talked to Buffy. She's staying at the hospital...all night. You still wanna recopy those notes using those different colored pens?"

She blinked again and swallowed hard.

"What pens?"

In one fell swoop, her arm sent everything crashing to the floor -- books, notebooks...and those pens.

"Now...that's my girl" I said huskily as I slowly closed the distance between us until I finally stood in front of her.

She reached up and put her trembling hands on my hips and pulled me closer to her. She looked deep into my eyes and said the sweetest thing.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

I knew I was blushing. "Only when I look in your eyes" I said, and leaned down and kissed her softly. After a moment of comfortable silence, I spoke up.

"Have I ever told you that I've always wanted to make love to you on this bed?"

"Uh-uh" she said as I gently pushed her back and straddled her hips.

"Oh yeah, you see..." I said as I started slowly unbuttoning her shirt. "Actually, having a headboard like this opens up all kinds of possibilities."

I finally released the last button, peeled each side back and unsnapped her bra. We both smiled.

I gently took her hands and raised them above her head as I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss. I pulled away smiling as I wrapped her hands around the slats of the headboard, lightly brushing my breasts across her lips and then pulling away.

"Comfy?" I asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Sure?"

"Oh...yeah...mmm" she said as her eyes glazed over, not taking them off the area of my open shirt.

I leaned forward again and she tried to nip my breasts and release her hands to carress them.

"Uh-uh-uh" I said as I raised up away from her and replaced her hands to the slats. "No hands."

"But, Baby..." She's so cute when she pouts!

"No hands" I told her lovingly again as I sat up and unsnapped the front clasp of my bra and freed myself. She smiled.

"Lips...teeth...tongue...but no hands."

"Hold on tight" I said as I reached for the top of the headboard and grasped it firmly. I began teasing her, lowering myself to almost within her reach and then lifting myself back up and away...my nipples so close...just not yet. I did that over and over again, while at the same time pushing my center into hers, alternating between a gentle touch and a firm thrust.

"God Tara! You're driving me crazy!" she said through clenched teeth as my breasts dangled just above her lips. She bit the edge of my blouse and tried to pull me closer.

"That's cheating -- cheating equals no prizes" I told her, and she quickly released the material.

She wasn't the only one going crazy. My center felt like it was on fire as I continued to grind into her and I grew even wetter as I watched her pink tongue snake out begging for a taste.

I slowly slid down her slick body, kissing and carressing her the whole way. I undid the button of her jeans and slowly lowered the zipper. She raised her hips for me and I quickly slipped them off. I then undid my skirt and let it fall in a puddle to the floor, along with my soaked panties.

I then slid back up her body and placed a few light kisses on her thighs and edges of her freckled hips. I laid down and hugged her center as I nuzzled into the edge of her satin panties, inhaling deeply. I rested my cheek on her thigh, letting my hair drape over her and tickle her lightly. She always likes that.

"I'll never get tired of this" I told her. "You, me, making love." I felt her shiver and hugged her closer.

"Mmm hmmm" she agreed.

Each breath, every vibration from every word, every kiss I placed on her skin caused Willow to squirm more...want more...need more. I could tell she was about to ask for just that, so I gently slid my tongue under the elastic edge of her satin barrier, eliciting loud moans from my grateful lover.

"Oh. My. God. Tara." She gasped as my first stroke teased the edge of her lips. I slipped back out for an instant and took in the sight of her flushed face. Our eyes met and I whispered, "I love you sweet Willow." Then she watched me as I slipped back inside teasing her, tasting her again and again.

"I...unnghhh...oohhh...love you" she said as she writhed beneath my intimate kisses, "...so much!"

She gripped the slats on the headbord tighter and I was surprised at the extra leverage it gave her as she arched higher into me.

"Tara...please!" she cried.

"Yes, my love" I said as I slipped my hands to the top of her panties and slid them off over her slender hips and down her smooth legs.

I crawled back up her, once again kissing and licking her soft skin. I kissed over her firm tummy and then looked up into her eyes.

"You've been very good -- do you want your prizes now?"

"You know what I want" she growled at me "...and you're the one who better hold on now."

I smiled but didn't say a word. I never took my eyes from hers as I lowered myself, first sliding my left breast down, guiding it through her copper curls and into her molten wetness. She bucked frantically up into me at the touch. God! What an incredible sensation! I then did the same with the right, pressing it firmly between her folds, saturating it.

"Oh God Tara! Please!" she begged.

"Hold on tight, Baby. Don't let go." I told her as I moved back up and gripped the headboard again and raised myself again just out of her reach.

"You've been a very good girl. You can have your prizes now" I said as I finally brought my breasts down to her wet, waiting mouth.

She lunged. I dug my fingernails into the wood as she devoured me like a wild animal, taking my aching nipples between her hot lips and sucking with a vengeance.

I tightened my grip again and began rocking, pushing myself further into her, then pulling back. I pushed myself into her again and watched as she opened wider to take in more and more of me. I pulled back again and I watched as her teeth latched on to my hard nub, stretching me out, causing the most exquisitely painful sensation.

"Willl...ohhh...God!!!"

She released her captive and smiled sexily up at me. "No hands" she smirked.

I lowered my body and rested completely on her. I ran my hands through her soft red hair and pulled her to me, kissing her soundly, tasting Willow on Willow. Mmmmm, nothing better.

I knew she needed more...hell, I needed more. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked slowly, just enough to tease before I moved on down.

I slid down and snuggled in between her thighs, kissing her lightly just above her mound, then kissed right on her mound, stopping again for an instant to enjoy the sight and the smell, and I smiled up at her.

"I am you know."

"What?" she asked panting.

"Your...love slave."

I smiled again as I extended my tongue just enough to part her swollen lips. I watched her watching me as I dipped my tongue in deeper. She arched up into my kisses. I was overwhelmed and finally had to close my eyes, savoring her taste on my tongue.

She shivered as I stroked her silky wet folds. I licked and kissed her inner lips. I sucked gently on one, feeling her pulse pound inside my mouth. God! If this isn't what heaven's like, then it should be!

I made love to every inch of her lips, lightly dipping my tongue deeper into her beautiful slit. I slowly slid in and out, deeper with each thrust. I was inside her. She was all around me, tightening around my tongue.

I gave one more quick, deep thrust and left my tongue in her as deep as physically possible, and felt her clenching tightly on my tongue as she exploded. At that moment, I was her...she was me...we were one. She held me tight inside her as I held still, feeling her muscles pull me in even deeper.

I had barely heard my name being screamed as my own climax shook me, sending shockwaves to every nerve ending. I could only moan into her as I started moving my tongue again, faster, not as deep, feeling her again spasm around me...her hot liquid pouring over me, into me, as the sound of my name again filled the air.

I slowly brought my tongue out, still licking up all the juices I could before moving up to her clit. It was so swollen already that when I took it in my mouth, with just one small suck, she came again. I had to hold her tight to keep my mouth attached to her as she shook again and again.

She was arching so high into me, still gripping the slats of the headboard tightly as she rode out her orgasms, one after the other.

I laid there still for a minute, just enjoying all the sensations and feelings these intimate moments bring. My love for her seems to grow with every second of every day. I was still snuggled into her center when she eventually came down from her climaxes, her body still shuddering occasionally as I held her tight.

"Tara" she whispered. I looked up, and oh, what a sight! Her skin was flushed, almost like a red glow, and she was glistening with sweat, causing her muscles to be even more pronounced on her firm tummy, as her chest heaved with every breath. She takes my breath away.

"Come here, Baby."

I moved back up and wrapped my arms around her, placing tender kisses all over her face and lips.

"Tara" she whispered again.

"What sweetie?"

"I want to hold you" she said in a child-like voice.

"Oh Baby! I'm so sorry. I kinda forgot. Please, let go and hold me...hold me all you want!!"

"Aahhh" she moaned as she released her hold from the headboard and wrapped her arms lovingly around me, stroking my skin softly, then running her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmm" I moaned back at her touch. "Are you okay? It didn't hurt did it?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh God no!" That was...the most...incredible...amazing..." she stopped talking so she could give me a smoldering kiss. I think sometimes words are overrated.

"Mmm, yes, it was" I agreed, as I hugged her tighter and she did the same.

"Amazing" she whispered into my hair as she nuzzled deeply into me.

"Mmmm hmmm" I said as I stroked her arm.

"Baby" she said, "...this headboard thing got me thinking."

"Yes?" I said as I looked up at her. She had this little impish grin on her cute little face, along with a hint of mischief. Oh my, I think I might be in trouble here.

"Well..." she started.

"Yes?" I said again as I watched her blush. Something was definitely up.

"You know how you like to ride horses?"

"Um, yeah." I said, thinking that her train of thought just switched tracks in her very quirky way.

"Well...with the headboard...you holding on...I was wondering..."

"What Baby?" I saw her swallow hard and her eyes twinkled.

"Can I be your..." she hesitated again.

"My what sweetie?"

"Your...saddle?" she barely squeaked out.

My eyes went wide, I gulped as naughty pictures danced in my head.

"My...my saddle?" I asked, just to make sure I heard correctly, as my smile grew wider.

"Uh-huh" she said as her smile grew to match mine.

"Oh...my."

"The leverage is incredible!" She said excitedly, "And I think you would really like..." I silenced her with a kiss, smiled and nodded as I slowly made my ascent back to the now infamous headboard, straddling her gently.

She looked up at me and smiled and said one more word.

"Giddyup!"

The End

"There was plenty of magic." ~ TaraEdited by: wimpy0729 at: 7/25/04 11:26 am

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: "WHAT PENS?" (A Quickie)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:05 pm 
:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:54 pm 
:lmao :banana :drool :jaw ....

best part:

"I talked to Buffy. She's staying at the hospital...all night. You still wanna recopy those notes using those different colored pens?"

She blinked again and swallowed hard.

"What pens?"

In one fell swoop, her arm sent everything crashing to the floor -- books, notebooks...and those pens.

:lmao :lmao :lmao love it

reds:willow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:04 am 
(laughing warmly at the end)

that was an absolute pleasure. :) really made my night. you deserve your own saddle! :lol

thanks for sharing this great 'quickie', :)

~e!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:13 am 
:D Wow!!! You deserve to be :bow for this great story. My favorite part was

"I am you know."

"What?" she asked panting.

"Your...love slave."

:pride

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:14 am 
lol i know u shouldn't laugh about story's like this, but the "Giddyup" cracked me up. LOL i love those two! they are not too shy to tell the other one what they wanna do and i love that:D U wrote a great smutty story, congrats! Hope we will see a "quicky" again:flirt :blush

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:35 am 
Great fic :thud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:45 am 
Wow..that was mmm great, and so wonderful..and hot :thud :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:22 am 
Funny and sensual. Loved it. So will we be getting any other quickies spurred on by quirky habits?:blush

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Replies and thanks
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:56 am 
Hi guys!

Wow -- I don't know what to say. It seems you liked my little "quickie". HUGE THANKS to all of you who have read and/or responded. So glad you liked it. I'm new at this stuff, but I wanted to do some individual replies. So here goes.

Kendahl897 - Thanks for the applause. Would that be like a "standing O"? Glad you liked it.

WickedReds - Wow! Loved all the emotions it gave you! I always loved that banana too! Glad it made you laugh and drool. Hope it wasn't too messy. Yes, Buffy staying at the hospital definitely gave our girls some time to play. :D

psimetis - I love the sound of warm laughter. So happy I could make your night. My own saddle...hmmm :eyebrow So glad you liked it!

MorgainePriestessOfAvalon - Thanks! Glad you liked the "yours" and "love slave" comments. I thought they would have some playfulness during their intimate moments.

Stroke of Luck - Hey Natti! Oh, I'm glad it made you laugh. That's what I was hoping for. I always pictured them being frisky like that.

Another quickie? Not sure yet. There may be a little more smut rolling around in my brain somewhere. :heart

SJ - Hey! Glad you liked it. Glad I could make you thud.

sam darls - Hey Sam! Thanks. Glad you liked it.

onyxsundrops - Hey Yvonne! Thanks. It means a lot that you liked it, since I'm a big fan of yours!

Um, anymore quickies "spurred" on by quirky habits? Hmmm, possibly. Just have to wait and see if the Smut Fairy visits me in my dreams. :D

I got spurs that jingle-jangle-jingle!

Well, thanks again everybody! Glad you all enjoyed!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Edited by: wimpy0729 at: 7/11/04 11:20 am

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:31 pm 
hmmm saddle.. I can think of a lot of places to go with that..

------------------

To see her was to love her, and love no one but her.. and to love forever...

Post subject: INSIDER (A Quickie)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:35 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
DISCLAIMER: Same as always. Don't own 'em. I would have definitely treated them better, and of course, they would have shown more skin.

RATING: NC17

SPOILERS: S5 -- Real Me.

FEEDBACK: Sure. Please let me know if anyone else is having fun with this besides me.

SUMMARY: I thought the girls would have had more fun than we were ever shown. This is my version of the events and their conversation in Real Me. Like I said, I'm just having fun with the girls. I hope you do too.

INSIDER

"It's just hard...that outsider feeling."

"Tara, you're not an outsider."

"Well, yeah, I kinda am."

"No. No, you're not."

"Willow, it's okay. Where does this go?" Tara asks holding one of Willow's toiletries.

"Is someone making you uncomfortable?"

"It's no one. You guys all just have this really tight bond -- it's hard to break into that, and I'm not even sure I want to."

Willow slithered up behind the blonde and slides her arms gently around her waist, squeezing her tight, lightly nuzzling her neck.

"I'm sure. You're completely one of the gang now. Everyone accepts that. You're one of the good guys."

Tara attempted to pull away but Willow tightened her hold.

"See? You're good." Willow whispered, placing soft kisses along the blonde's creamy neck causing Tara's eyes to flutter shut.

"Mmm...very good." Willow increased her kisses while her hands gently grazed the underside of Tara's breasts, lightly caressing, slowly moving around and up.

"Oh...that is very good." Tara squeaked out as Willow started to take control.

Willow's actions caused a whimper to escape from Tara's lips. "Willow...your hands...are wonderful," Tara said as she turned in Willow's arms and pulled her close.

"Why, thank you ma'am. Glad you like 'em." Willow says saucily. "See, you're one of the goodest people I know, and also one of the tastiest", Willow mumbled as she nibbled the blonde's full lips. "Mmmm...very tasty indeed."

A smile spread across Tara's face and a slight blush crept up her cheeks at Willow's words.

Willow's lips continue their journey down the slope of Tara's supple neck, kissing, licking and nibbling over every beautiful inch.

"Um, Willow...your stuff. We need to finish unpacking?"

"I'm thinking that's not very high on my list of priorities at this moment," Willow managed to get out between her loving nibbles over her love's pulse point. She reached back and undid Tara's hair clips and ran her hands through the silky mane.

"Oh? Oh! Tara exclaims as Willow's nibbles become more intense, causing a wave of liquid heat to flow through her body and settle between her thighs.

"Um...um...priorities...what exactly...is on your...um...priority list, Will?" Tara tried to ask as Willow's hands again begin to wander to the edges of her breasts, cupping and squeezing the soft mounds, eliciting a variety of moans and groans from the blonde with every stroke.

"Well...that would be a very short list. Let me see." Willow says as she begins to move closer to the bed, pulling Tara with her as she goes, placing more kisses with every step.

"That list would include...Tara kisses (kiss), Tara snuggles (kiss) and Tara loving (kiss)...not necessarily in that order."

They reach the edge of the bed and the red head's hands gently slide down the front of Tara's chest, feeling her nipples turn to pebbles as she pinches them gently, giving Tara a shy smile.

"Willow...your hands...make me...so..."

"Make you so...what?" Willow asks seductively.

"Mmmm...Willow, Sweetie...I...I think I know what you're trying to do" Tara says as she tries to pull away from the
heated touches.

"I think I know what I'm trying to do too...now let me do it," she smirks as she lowers them both to the bed.

"Willow...you're trying to make me feel like I'm not an outsider."

"Because you're not."

"Kinda.."

"Not. You're my very own insider."

Tara smiles at Willow's innuendo, knowing just how her dirty little mind works.

"Um...insider?"

"My insider...as in 'not an outsider', as in 'I wanna get inside-her'. Now, let me show you..."

"I knew it! You're trying to seduce me with your spicy talk."

"You caught me" Willlow says as she continues placing hot kisses along Tara's collarbone and moving lower, swirling her tongue over the tender flesh. "Now let me show you my 'tight bond' I think you might want to break into..."

"Willow!" Tara laughs as Willow rolls her over onto her back, Willow leans over her and looks deeply into her eyes, the mood growing a little more serious.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Willow whispers.

"I think I have an idea" Tara says lovingly, sweeping stray red locks back and cupping her cheek.

"I can't tell you enough...everything I feel...words aren't... they just don't begin to cover it...I want to make sure you know..."

"Shhh." Tara whispers. "I guess you'll just have to show me" she says as she wraps her slender digits around the softness of Willow's neck and pulls her into a smoldering kiss.

With the heat rising with every second, Willow's hands burn like fire on Tara's body, moving, carressing, exploring, finding their way under the shirt and sliding over the silky barrier.

"Mmmm...Willow...hand..." Tara moans with desire lacing her voice.

Willow needed something...her mind starting to blur with passion.

Willow pulls back, startling Tara.

"What?"

Willow just answered by grasping Tara's sweater and pulling it off, quickly followed by her top...swiftly up and off.

Tara, sensing the urgency, followed her lover's lead and reached for the hem of Willow's shirt, tugging quickly, roughly, tangling Willow up on the way. Her arms flailing wildly, flinging her shirt across the room, landing on the edge of the lampshade...soon to be followed by girl's both bras...one landing in the sink and the other on the arm of the chair.

Tara's skirt was next, which Willow released and slid to the foot of the bed, pulling the skirt and panties with her as she went, dropping it to the floor. Willow stood quickly and started to undo the button of her jeans...but she was stopped by a hand on her hand...then lips on her belly...circling around her navel, causing her to gasp in surprise and desire.

Tara's lips were moving all over her smooth stomach causing Willow to shudder. "Mmmm...Willow tummy." Tara murmured into the freckled skin.

The feel of Tara's lips anywhere on her body always drove the redhead mad, but Tara knew this was one of Willow's favorites.

The blonde wrapped both arms around Willow's waist and pulled her in tight, her lips blazing a hot trail of wetness over her entire belly, occasionally sneaking up to flutter over her beautiful strawberry nipples.

Willow wrapped her fingers in silky blonde hair and pulled her tightly to her chest. "Oh God Tara!"

One of Tara's hands slid down to cup a firm ass as the other snaked around to the button of the jeans, easily releasing, again causing Willow to shudder, as she smoothly lowered the zipper.

Tara brought both hands to the edge of Willow's jeans, sliding them inside her panties, then pushing them down over her hips and thighs, continuing her kissing down to the newly exposed skin as it came into view. Her lips moved down the firm thighs, to the inside of her knees, as her hands pushed the jeans and panties all the way to the floor.

Willow was so entranced that she didn't realize she needed to step out of the clothing. Tara lifted her legs for her and slipped them up and out, her lips never losing contact with the creamy, soft skin. It just tasted too good.

Willow thought she might just come from the feel of those wonderful lips right then and there, but ... "Oh Goddess!" Willow gasped and her legs turned to mush as Tara's magical lips slipped into her wet curls, gently spreading her open.

"Mmmm...Tara...tongue..." was all she could whimper as she
melted into her lover. Willow wrapped her fingers in the soft hair and tried to remember not to pull too hard as Tara worshipped her center. With long, slow,firm strokes Tara was tasting, memorizing, loving her Willow.

Tara held her tight as she felt Willow's legs begin to give way. Tara gently eased them back onto the bed, only removing her lips long enough to lower Willow down beside her. "Baby...you okay?" She asked the redhead.

"Tara...Please! Don't stop! I need..."

"I know. I just didn't want you to fall." She whispered.

"Tara. Please...you can't stop!"

"Shh. I'm not stopping Baby. I'll never stop. Just lie back here."

The words finally registered and Willow closed her eyes and laid flat on her back, as Tara turned to face the end of the bed, gently moving herself over her lover.

"This okay Baby?"

"Willow's eyes opened and she quickly regained her senses at the sight and scent hovering above her. Willow again answered without words but her actions spoke much louder.

It was Tara's turn to gasp as Willow began to feast, devouring every bit of the blonde.

Tara had to steady herself to remember what she was supposed to be doing. she thought to herself as she lowered her lips again to the auburn curls before her, as they both released muffled moans.

Their tongues dancing inside each other, tasting, gliding along the slick folds. Gentle flicks on the nerve bundles elicited loud moans and grinding of hips. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow's thighs to steady herself. It was so hard to keep control but she didn't want to accidentally cause Willow any pain. This was all about pleasure.

Their tongues continued their glorious torture...long strokes, short strokes, then thrusting deep...then deeper. Finally, not being able to stand it anymore, Tara latched onto Willow's clit and she sucked hard. No more teasing. She sucked harder and Willow did the same. Tara shook her head as she took it fully into her mouth and felt Willow's release as she bucked wildly up into her mouth. Just then Willow buried her tongue deep into Tara's hot wetness, taking her tumbling over the edge. She was still grasping Willow's thighs tightly for support as she shook, then Willow's tongue moved back to her clit and flicked wildly, sending the blonde into another shattering climax.

When Tara's quivering finally slowed, she was then able to slide herself off and then up to her lover's side. Willow lay there with her eyes closed, a huge smile spread across her glistening lips and her arms reaching blindly.

Tara leaned over and kissed her lips and chin, tasting their combined love. She curled herself around Willow and felt her arms pull her in closer and felt their legs entangle.

Willow's hand again found it's warm home on Tara's breast and cradled it lovingly, as Tara's hand slipped around a thin hip and pulled her closer, their hearts still beating wildly, eventually finding a slower rhythm, until a calm settled over them.

"I" Willow said, "love" added Tara, and "you" finished their lovemaking.

Tara moved up to Willow's ear and kissed her tenderly before whispering, "I love being your insider." Willow smiled as they gently drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The End

"There was plenty of magic." ~ TaraEdited by: wimpy0729 at: 7/25/04 1:38 pm

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:06 pm 
and and ...

That was fabulous... And so sensual...

~ Sharleen ~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:35 am 
So glad you decided to make this a series.:banana

Hilariously enough, as I type this, I'm listening to Jefferson Starship's "Miracles," which contains one of the dirtiest lines in a Top 40 hit:

I had a taste of the real world

When I went down on you, girl

:party

"Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:48 am 
Quote:
I love being your insider.

:blush Amazingly well done. I like the mixture of humor, love, and well... you get my point. Already waiting for the next quickie. Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:07 am 
OMG look what u did again :thud :drool that was WOWY heheeh me wants more, so where is the next part:p

and i love this sentence:

Quote:
"I love being your insider!"

WHo doesnt love to be the insider eh?;)

Hmm i have nice memories now...ups sorry hehe i have to wake up *slaps herself* ok thats better now, but still hmmmmm nice story

CU:wave

SoL/natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:12 am 
I don't think I should have read that before class... cold shower must have cold shower.. Its going to be a very long server 2003 class tonight..

------------------

To see her was to love her, and love no one but her.. and to love forever...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:08 pm 
When I Saw The Title Of This I Was Like "OOhh, Niiice";) Then In Read It and It Was Really VERY Nice Indeed.:applause Will More Be Coming?

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

I Don't Know About You Miss Kitty,But I Feel A Whole Lot Yummier. - Catwoman

Post subject: Wimpy!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:47 pm 
OHHH Wimpy!! *Squealing with pleasure and clapping hands in delighted elation*

I'm so happy to see something out here with your paw print on it. :clap I love your "Quickies" And I can't wait for more. :D

xoxo

Emms

The people I'm furious with are the womens's liberationists. They keep getting up on soapboxes and proclaiming women are brighter than men. That's true, but it should be kept quiet or it ruins the whole racket.----

Anita Loos

Post subject: Re: QUICKIES (The Series)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:19 am 
wimpy,

Just got a chance to read your series. I love it! Very hot ;) I can't wait to see more!!

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Post subject: Re: QUICKIES (The Series)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:21 am 
Awww...That was so incredibly beautiful and so...mmm :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Re: HI!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:42 am 
:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Hi wimpy!

your story kicks monsterous ass

I can't wait for more

Keep It Up Dude

----------- I don't believe in love, I believe in fucking. It's honest and efficient. You get in and out with a maximum amount of pleasure and the minimum amount of bullshit...- Brian Kinney (Queer As Folk)

Post subject: Re: INSIDER (A Quickie)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:21 am 
I've definitely had fun with these and they've led to lots of :thud and:drool not to mention all of the :pray that i could be there to watch instead of voyeristically looking in from this dimension.

Please do continue with more "quickies" as Willow/Tara have indulged in more sensual pleasure involving chocolate syrup and reddi-whip than the WB ever felt like showing us.

Post subject: Oh Yeah!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:22 am 
Wow Wimpy!!! :thud :drool :thud :drool

These quickie stories are f**king awsome!!! :applause :applause :applause

I can't wait to see what other little snippets you come up with.

Please continue this thread, it totally rocks!! :bounce :pinky :banana

Shy One

:shy

Post subject: Re: Oh Yeah!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:32 am 
:bow for u wimpy... that was wonderful... very smuffy... :drool :drool :drool :drool and a few :thud of these over here... nothing beats smut in the morning, gets me going.. hope to read more of this series...

-reds:willow

my banana dances for smut :banana

Post subject: WOW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:32 pm 
Holy crap, that was great. I don't think you're new to this; any of this. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading, and taking cold showers.

I hope this is a very long quickie series. Glad to see you write.

Post subject: Re: WOW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:08 pm 
Hang on while I put my eyeballs back in their sockets...

Ah, there we go. This is quite an incredible... series. I hope it's a very long one, because it's steamy and hot and downright erotic. Lovely work, really.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

Post subject: Re: WOW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:49 am 
You thudded me again :thud

Great fic :bounce

Post subject: Replies and Thanks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:21 am 
Wow! Thanks guys! You all have me blushing profusely. I'm so glad that you're all enjoying this as much as I am. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Anyway, replies first. Then later, since it is my birthday, I'm going to celebrate with you kittens by giving you a very special update! So...here goes!

Sharleen711 - So glad you liked it!

Capt. Murdock - Hey Capt! Glad you're enjoying this. It'll probably just be like a mini-series. I might have a few more little Quickies rolling around in my little brain.

onyxsundrops - Hey Yvonne! Glad you're liking my little mixture. I'm having lots of fun doing it.

Stroke of Luck - Hey Natti! Oops, I did do it again, didn't I? Glad you liked it. Don't smack yourself too hard. You have to be coherent enough to read the next one!

RaVeN - Glad you're enjoying my little quickies. I hope the shower helped.

DreamsToDream - Glad you liked it. Yes, more is coming very soon.

Emms - Hey there! I'm glad I made you squeal, but don't tell your gf, she might be mad at me! Glad you're enjoying! Should have time to fit in a Quickie later today.

Pipsberg - I'm so happy you're enjoying these. More is coming soon.

Sam Darls - Hey Sam! Glad you're enjoying these!

Axel Avalon - OMG, I kick monstrous ass! Yay me! Thanks! More should be up later.

Taralicious - Glad you're having fun! Yes, we know the girls had much more fun than the WB let us see, and as for the Reddi Whip and syrup, well, let's just say I think you've been peeking at my notes. I think you like being a voyeur!

Shy One - Glad you're enjoying my little stories. More should be up later today, then hopefully a couple of more after that. Have to wait and see.

Wicked Reds - Glad you like my smuff stuff. Should have time for a quickie later today. Loved your banana!

Rhiannon 9891 - Yep, this is my first venture into Smutville, and I'm having lots of fun here! Glad you're liking it. Hope you feel like a Quickie later today.

Tempest Duer - Oh my, hope your eyes are all right, because they have to be able to read today's Quickie. Should have a couple of more in me, then after that, I'm not sure. Just have to wait and see. Erotic? Wow! Thanks!

SJ - Glad you liked it!

JustSkipIt - Thanks Debra. Makes me all tingly just knowing you read it. I'm having fun with it, but as you can see, there's not much teasing in mine. Some of the other writers do enough teasing for all of us! Hmm...wonder who that could be?

So guys, should be able to fit in another Quickie later today. There's always time for a Quickie :wink

Thanks again!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: Re: Replies and Thanks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:11 am 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Sharleen ~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next