The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: A CHRISTMAS QUICKIE
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:59 pm 
saw the word"nog" about 10 times today, and i laughed every time. sweetness and smut and a public service announcement (could almost see a broadcaster with a mike walking in at the end.."don't let this happen to you") truly a full service fic experience!~mary

you come and you glow and you hum and you hover
i cannot believe that you're my lover~rhett miller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:25 am 
Like I said in chat Christmas night, I confidently expect A Christmas Quickie to supplant all other holiday pageants and become a Yuletide classic that kids request by name.

Amber can reprise Tara wearing the Buckwheat wig when she recites lines like: "It's dot your bault" and "It was an addident.I'll be otay." and "Otay...ER. It does hurt worse than when Bike dit me."

It will bring new meaning to the phrase ice-cream social and there will need to be signs warning against the perils of the box lunch.

Children's games will be an integral part of the event featuring such feats of cunning as hide the candy cane, very berry fruit roll-ups, lapping up the nog, and the counterclockwise swirl tummy rub.

Carols to be sung such as "Oh Come All Ye Faithful, O Holly Night, The Holly and the Ivy, I Saw Mommy Boinking Mrs Claus, and adding lyrics to The Time Warp to now be sung as "And it's the pelvic thrust that really leads to Lesbian Nasal Fractures...Let's do the time warp again."

:laugh :bow :banana :kdevil :kitty :drool :lmao :fallen :rofl :party

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:28 am 
Wimpy,

What a wonderful Christmas surprise... I only wish I could have had a quickie like this during the holidays, or really anything resembling sex. That would have been nice. This was hot and sexy and funny at the same time. I found "Nog! Nog! Nog!" to be lol worthy. Great job!! More please :)

:peace

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:19 pm 
The following is a public service announcement ; brought to you by ; Different Colored Pens.........

Hi,

My name is Wimpy and I am here to inform you about LNF - Lesbian Nasal Fractures.

After I suffered an unfortunate accident,this topic has thrust it's self upon me.I feel I must not take this lying down,I must inform the public of the dangers of LNF.

This is a dangerous condition that occurs during the consumption of too much Nog.

Oh,it all starts out innocently enough, a kiss under the mistletoe, playing with Hollyberries and before you know it, an exciting game of Hide The Candycane erupts.

It's during this game that copious amounts of Nog are downed.And at the very climax of this holiday festivity is when LNF is most likely to come.A very painful and very embarrassing inflection to the nasal cavity which can be avoided - if you just know when to say you've had enough Nog!!!!

Thank You

and

Happy Holidays :lol :lol :lol

Wimpy,as usual...:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Rhiannon:seesaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:35 pm 
Wimpy, this was fanfuckingtastic! So ingenious! Your imagination knows no bounds! It was so vivid...almost like it actually happened! Heehee.

Seriously, though...so sweet and funny and hot...exactly what you do best. Cheers to you for documenting this unfortunate, yet hilariously funny incident of LNF.

:peace -Cam

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:22 pm 
:bounce :bow :thud

Awesome update! And funny as well! Anya with her obsession over lesbians and orgasms :lmao Willow breaking Taras nose and the hillarity that insued...:lmao

I just love this!! Hope you update soon! :)

:pride

-Rose

"You were everything, everything that I wanted, we were meant to be supposed to be, but we lost it. All the memories so close to me just fade away.."-Avril

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:59 pm 
I love this series :bow So...do we get a New Year's quickie too????? I promise to be real good :pray :p ray

Post subject: CHRISTMAS QUICKIE REPLIES
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:47 pm 
Well hello all you wonderful kittens. I'm in awe of the fabulous response from all of you. I can never thank you guys enough for reading and following along with these stories. I'm so glad you seem to enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them. Of course, sometimes it helps to have something absolutely totally fictional to draw ideas from. ;)

Remember, no kittens were harmed in the writing of these replies.

behindhereyes -- Hi Kim. You know, I gotta give credit where credit is due. There would have been no Christmas Quickie without you. Thanks for your devotion to the team.

Glad you enjoyed this fictional tale. And yes, sexual injuries do appear to be on the rise for some strange reason. Makes us all want to don our head gear and get right back in the trenches.

Tempest Duer -- Hey TD. Glad you liked it. And yes, poor Tara, seems to always be the victim. Glad this time it was fictional.

EasierSaid -- Hi Heather! hehe Me? Evil genius? Well, maybe there is something to the evil part. Yes, I would be honored if this story was revisited every Christmas. We could all sit around together sucking on candycanes, drinking nog and waiting for A Charlie Brown Christmas to finish, which will now be followed by A Christmas Quickie. lmao

onyxsundrops -- Hey my little Evy! Glad you enjoyed Tara taking one for the team. Gotta love her!

Terra21 -- Thanks for reading. We must all be on the lookout for the wild kittens!

TemperedCynic -- Hey Mike! Well, thanks for the compliment, but I don't think I really had command of the story of the LNF. It seems to have just written itself some way.

LizPurr -- Thanks Liz. Glad you enjoyed it.

YMKA -- Hey Marina. I'm glad I could make you laugh, although we all know the LNF is truly no laughing matter. And what's that about staying down?

MissKittys Ball O Yarn -- Hey Emms! Glad you liked my metaphorical phrasing. And I take it you like NOG? lmao.

SJ -- Thanks. Glad you liked it. Thanks for reading.

hermitfish -- Hey Cyd. I'm glad you like a little Quickie. I laughed so hard when you said you were actually drinking nog as you read it. I hope you didn't spew!

samdarls -- Hey Sam. Glad you enjoyed.

WickedReds -- Hey Gina. Thanks. You know the real story? Hmmm...you did read the disclaimer right? Totally fictional I tell ya!

meretricious -- OMG, you saw nog that many times. I would've been losing it too. Glad you liked the LNF pubic service announcement. lol

taralicious -- Glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to see it in the next years Christmas line up myself. lol

pipsberg -- Hey pips! Glad you liked it. Another person in favor of the nog. I love it. Thanks!

Rhiannon9891 -- Your public service announcement had me :rofl That was awesome. Yes, it does seem there are certain dangers if we consume too much of the nog. We must learn to limit ourselves...for safety's sake.

tarawhipped -- Hey Cam! Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really have that vivid of an imagination. Just gotta have the right inspiration, ya know? Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Spikeizmine87 -- Thanks, glad you liked it. I did enjoy adding the Anya part into the mix.

umgaynow -- Hi. Glad you like these little stories. Sorry I had no New Years Quickie for you, but hold on, I may have something else you like, I hope anyway.

Well guys, can't express enough what your feedback means to me. Even on really tough days, you guys brighten everything up for me.

So, now...it seems as soon as I say I'm having this Sahara Desert of a dry spell and I may be done with the writing, I get an unexpected visit from the Smut Fairy. The knot on my head from her wand should go down after a few more ice packs. So, if all goes well, there should be a new Quickie popping up soon. I just wrote it in the last couple of days, so I hope it doesn't suck. hehe

Still lovin you all!

Wimpy

Edited by: wimpy0729 at: 1/23/05 2:57 pm

Post subject: YOU SHOULD RIDE WITH ME SOMETIME
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:18 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hi guys. You know, after many whacks of the wand, the Smut Fairy finally beat something back into my warped brain. I hope you enjoy

TITLE: You Should Ride With Me Sometime
RATING: NC 17
DISCLAIMER: The characters are not mine, but the lustful thoughts that fill my mind are.
SPOILERS: Not really. This is set in Where The Wild Things Are.
SUMMARY: Okay, the title probably gives it away. That sentence always spoke to me for some reason, and yesterday this just came to me. This is my version of what would have been much more enjoyable to see instead of Riley and Buffy boinking and the vines taking over the house.

NOTE: Um...also I have taken liberties with one of the characters articles of clothing. It wasn't actually what she wore in the ep, but this is my fic, and I wanted to dress her different for a very special reason. I hope at least someone enjoys the change.

YOU SHOULD RIDE WITH ME SOMETIME

"Horses? You mean like big, tall, teeth-that-can-take-your-arm-off horses?"

"Well sure. I learned to ride when I was a kid. It's fun. And by the way, most horses don't like arm...very much."

"I had a bad birthday party pony thing when I was 4. I look at horses, and I see really big ponies."

"You should ride with me sometime. I guarantee safety and fun."

"Well...if you promise you'll look after me."

"Oh...I'll look after you alright." Tara leaned over and whispered in the redhead's ear.

"We could ride together. I'll be right behind you...my chest pressed firmly against your back...one hand wrapped tightly around your waist, holding the reins in the other. Would you feel safe then?" Tara asked huskily.

The red, flushed, freckled skin on Willow's chest didn't go unnoticed by the blonde. She smirked as Willow fought to regain her ability to form words.

The seldom seen ornery side of Tara was enjoying her new found ability to render this Queen of Babble speechless.

She nonchalantly ran a long, delicate finger across the redhead's collarbone and slowly up her neck, finally stopping at the now beet red earlobe and tickled it lightly.

"Warm." She said simply and smiled as Willow could only nod.

"T-tell me more...about the riding." Willow finally whispered as she looked into playful blue eyes.

"You sure you want me to tell you here?" Tara asked as she leaned closer and not-so-accidentally brushed her breast against Willow's shoulder.

"Oh God...what you do to me..." Willow said as she felt her heart start to beat wildly.

Tara couldn't help herself. Willow made her feel bold...uninhibited..and she loved it.

"Big house...lotsa rooms..." She nodded to the upstairs and knowing smiles spread across both their faces.

Willow's jello legs finally regained their ability to bear weight. She quirked an eyebrow and grabbed Tara's hand.

"Hey...let's go look for the...thing."

Tara giggled. "Yeah...the thing...I wonder where that thing could be?" She said as she was being tugged up the stairs by a very impatient redhead.

"Now...where could that thing be?" Willow jokingly asked as she opened the first door. "Oops...sorry." She blushed and quickly shut it.

"Somebody else looking for their thing too?"

"Uh huh...and might I add...EWWW!"

Tara laughed and looked questioningly as they passed the drunken frat boys with their hands pressed against the wall.

"Are they moaning?" Tara whispered as they hurried past them on their way down the hall.

"Don't know...don't care...not about their moaning anyway."

"Vixen."

Willow tried the next door. This time she knocked loudly before entering. She flipped on the light switch, turned to Tara and smiled. "Nobody's home."

They quickly shut the door and smiled as Willow turned the lock.

"So...now...you were gonna tell me more about this riding thing?"

"Oh yes...the thing." Tara said as she backed Willow slowly against the door.

"On our ride..."

"Yeah?"

"When I'm holding you..."

"Yeah?" Willow swallowed hard as Tara pressed more fully against her, pushing her firmly against the wooden barrier.

"I'm gonna have to hold you very, very tight...so you don't fall off."

"Wonderful."

Willow had hugged Tara before, had kissed her and they had shared a few innocent touches, but she had never experienced the heaven of her full breasts being pressed so utterly, completely into her.

Willow was melting. She felt the sweat beads forming on her forehead as Tara's lips moved in closer.

"I'm gonna have to brush your hair off your neck..."

"Yeah?"

"Like this."

"Yeah?"

"So I can get my lips right where I want them."

"Oh...yeah." Willow panted as Tara placed soft, gentle kisses along her neck, lightly nipping, lightly tonguing and finally sucking tenderly over her pulsepoint.

Willow buried her hands in Tara's hair and pulled her tighter against her neck. Tara knew Willow was really heating up.

She didn't know how far they were ready to go, but she knew they were about to go further than they ever had. She could feel the heat between her legs and she knew Willow was feeling it too.

Tara kept kissing, licking and sucking...she didn't want to stop. Willow's hands started to roam..down her back, around her sides, slowly slipped back and down to her ass.

Willow worked her leg around to spread herself around the blonde's thigh. She gently caressed Tara's cheeks and pulled her tightly into her.

"I see you don't have any trouble straddling things."

Willow whimpered as she felt Tara's leg nudge up gently into her. Instinct took over and she started to grind.

The redhead was overwhelmed. Tara's lips on her neck...Tara's ass in her hands...and her thigh now pressing into her center were just too much.

"T-Tara." She panted as she continued to grind. "Baby?"

"Hmm?" Tara murmured into her neck.

Willow's hands slid up the blonde's sides and they trembled as they lightly touched the sides of her breasts.

"Tara." Willow whispered again, needing to get her full attention.

"Hmm?" She said again, finally releasing the flesh she had been so totally lost in.

Tara cupped Willow's face and looked in her eyes.

"I know baby...I know." Tara whispered.

"This feels so good."

"Oh yes, yes it does."

"Willow...I want..."

"What?" Willow interrupted anxiously.

"I want you to...to touch me...and I want to touch you."

Willow's mouth suddenly went dry as she looked at the love reflected in the blue eyes, and felt a tear come to her own.

"You're sure?" Willow needed to be positive this was what they both wanted.

"Oh yes." Was Tara's quick reply.

Willow kissed her deeply and slid her hands slowly around to the front.

She broke the kiss and looked into Tara's eyes as her hands gently slipped under and tenderly cupped each breast. They both gasped at the touch.

Willow's eyes looked to Tara's once again for confirmation, and got the nod she was hoping for.

Tara nudged her leg once again into the redhead's core giving her the push she needed to continue.

Willow's instinct kicked in again as she began to rock harder onto the blonde's thigh.

Her trembling hands went to the buttons of Tara's snug blouse. All of a sudden, she realized her coordination had just flown right out the window. Her fingers fumbled and stumbled but still refused to work.

Tara arched into her, begging to be released. Willow tried again but her shaking hands simply refused to function.

"Willow...please." Tara pleaded as her desire continued to grow.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying."

"I know sweetie..I just...I want you to..."

"Oh God, I know. Hold on." Willow did her best to focus. She took a deep breath but lost it again as Tara's lips again found her neck.

"Oh screw it!"

Her hands grasped the edges of the shirt. She bunched the fabric in her fists and yanked, and in one fluid motion, the shirt tore open and buttons flew wildly in every direction, bouncing and pinging as they were deflected off whatever got in their way. Willow hastily discarded the last fragments of the shirt.

Tara gasped and excitement shot through her at Willow's aggressiveness. She had never been so excited in her life. "Yesss!"

She kissed Willow forcefully and again pushed into her, causing the door to thump against the frame..

Willow's hands flew to Tara's chest, finally getting closer to the magnificent breasts she had fantasized about so often.

She had wanted this to be a memorable experience for them, to take it slow, take time to savor everything, but their bodies were being ruled by passion and that passion took over.

Tara pushed her breasts forcefully into Willow's small hands. Willow's lips went to her neck and Tara heard the moans coming from them as the redhead's hands flew furiously over the lacy bra the blonde unfortunately still had on.

"Wait." The blonde panted. "You too." Her hands quickly went to the hem of Willow's shirt. Willow's hands shot up in an instant and Tara lifted it up and off and threw it to the floor.

Tara paused when she finally saw the shirtless redhead before her. "Willow..." She swallowed hard.

"I know."

Their hands quickly moved to the other's clasps and with two quick flicks, their world was forever changed.

Willow could only stare at the beautiful sight before her. The full, creamy white breasts literally took her breath away.

Tara's pale flesh began to quickly redden at the intense stare. The flush started in her chest and the heat grew upward, soon enveloping her neck and face.

Willow took a deep breath and smiled. She slowly placed her hand gently on Tara's neck and repeated her word from early.

"Warm."

"Way beyond warm." Tara corrected.

Willow slowly drew her fingers around the collarbone she had always found so sexy.

Her hand surprisingly remained steady as it made its way lower and came to rest over Tara's heart.

Tara smiled as Willow's hand stayed there like she was lost in a trance.

"It's yours, you know."

"Huh...what?"

"It's yours...my heart...you took it. I can't remember the exact moment, but I know you're always on my mind, and if something interesting or funny happens, and I can't share it with you, I feel like I'm going to burst. You're so much a part of me now...I can't really explain it."

"Mine?" Willow whispered. "I took it?"

"Well, you took it, but I willingly gave it. Do you understand?"

"I've never understood anything more clearly in my life."

Willow reached for Tara's hand and placed it softly over her own heart.

"You took mine too, Tara. Everything you said...I feel exactly the same way. It's exciting and...a little scary. But, it's like it's so right...I'm afraid I'll mess it up, and I don't know if I could stand that."

"Hey...no worrying...no messing up...it's just us...here...now...alone. It feels right...right now."

"Yeah...so right."

"So, where were we?"

"Right about here." Willow said as she took Tara's hands and slid them to her breasts. The blonde's long fingers slowly and tenderly began caressing the small, delicious mounds.

"You're beautiful." She whispered as her hands continued over the smooth skin, then gently circled around the pink bud.

"Willow...I've never..."

"Me neither."

"Can we...do it together?"

Willow smiled and brought her hands to the hot, soft breasts and began to gently knead.

Tara circled the redhead's nipples one more time. Then with the gentlest of touches, her fingertips grazed over the pebbled flesh causing Willow to release a moan.
"Ohhh...my God." Was all Willow could say.

Willow's thumbs found Tara's hardness and began circling over and over causing Tara to mirror the moan. Her thigh flexed up into Willow's center again and she felt the heat on her leg as they both pressed harder and faster into each other.

Their breasts became a playground for each other. Hands gliding over the slopes, pressing softly, then harder, over and over as their hips continued to grind.

Willow's lips went to Tara's breastbone. Warm, wet kisses found their way lower as she worked her way between the voluptuous mounds.

She moved her mouth to the right, and for the first time, tasted the blonde's glorious breast. She placed tender kisses over, under, all around it until she finally reached the center. She moved her thumb and replaced it with her mouth.

Tara moaned loudly and a shiver went through them both. The blonde arched, Willow's mouth opened wider and she began to devour.

She sucked the flesh voraciously. She had never experienced anything so incredibly satisfying in her life. She knew she could do this forever.

She felt Tara begin to quiver against her.

"Yes Willow...Yess!!!"

Tara pulled and pinched Willow's nipples as the redhead feasted on her.

Her thigh pressed up harder as if it had a mind of its own, nearly lifting the smaller girl off the floor. The sturdy door's strength was tested as the blonde took the redhead on the ride of her life.

Willow sucked and Tara thrusted until it all became a blur and their bodies erupted simultaneously.

Willow let out a gasp as her body released.

Tara threw her head back and screamed Willow's name as she rode out her orgasmic waves.

Their bodies shook and they trembled together as their climaxes slowly subsided.

They slid slowly to the floor as their bodies seem to melt together. The only sound heard was their ragged breathing as they held each other like they never wanted to let go.

They had no idea how much time had passed as they laid cuddled against the door, kissing and stroking each other's dampened skin.

"Tara?" Willow's raspy voice finally spoke.

"Hmm?'

" I think I'm gonna like riding with you."

The End

Wimpy

Edited by: wimpy0729 at: 1/23/05 7:48 pm

Post subject: Re: YOU SHOULD RIDE WITH ME SOMETIME
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:39 pm 
I... think... that I'd like to take some riding lessons. Or at least on... the technical theories of riding with hot women.

Oh, and I enjoyed the choice of clothing. It worked nicely.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:54 pm 
Pam

Freaking :sheep

I now find myself in the very strange position of being aroused and wanting to go horseback riding... um... DAMN :D . * keeps telling self over and over like a mantra... shouldn't have read this before bed... shouldn't have read this before bed * I've been smutted :bow woo hoo !

Pam... awesome :clap :clap

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:44 am 
Oh mistress of smutahol,

The smutfairy does us all an honour by visiting you with this tale of Willow/Tara in the vixeny equestrian state of undressage.:thud

Again, your descriptive visual prowess is hands down of a heady transcendant nature and my hands were down while reading this.:thud

Mares eat oats

and does eat oats

and little lambs eat ivy

A Willow'll eat Tara too,

wouldn't you?:eatme

The change in clothing added a touch of verisimilitude, I thought.:bow

Oh fuck, I'm off to read it again and maybe lie down afterwards as the blood is rushing to my engorged riding crop.:heart :read :happycry

I have the ideal title for your next Quickie:

"Putting Out the Fire in the Server's Hot Box."

Willow as a restaurant waitress and Tara as the maintenance woman who has to hose her down when her sterno box ignites

Edited by: taralicious at: 1/23/05 11:49 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:33 am 
PAMMY!!!!:bounce :bounce :bounce

My smutbunny sis...

:thud .... heh... Tara breast.. heh...:drool

Quote:
"I see you don't have any trouble straddling things."

Hehehe... i say she doesnt either.. WOOT!

*ping* owies what the hell was that...*looks at floor sees a button* Oh ummm... how did... ummm...oh thats how...errrr hehehe....:thud

I want riding lessons from Tara!!!!

-reds:willow

Meine Banane tanzt für Rußflocke :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:37 am 
:drool :drool Niiice!

That Wasn't The Way I Was Taught To Ride! *Pout*

No Fair! :miff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:17 am 
Ok, when I learned how to ride a horse, that's definately not how I was taught. Damn...I got gipped:(

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

Post subject: RE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 am 
NIIIIICE!................. :D I see the Smut Fairy has returneth? Oooo I loved it Wimpy.... With the warmness... and the boobage...... :eatme Splendid!

xoxo

Emms

Post subject: Re: RE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:35 pm 
Oh my god..frigging wow...I want to ride now :eyebrow ..hehe. Great update. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:04 pm 
Very saucy! Much better than Riley reaching into the condom drawer... (*shudder*) Great job.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:14 pm 
May I just say: Whoa.... I have spent the past couple of nights eagerly reading all your little quickies and you have another extremely addicted fan. I mean tara... naked tara... hot wet naked tara... and the cream one and the thong one and the other one and oooh.... :thud :thud :thud

It's too much for my poor tired brain to handle and yet it handles it all fine...

Goddess you have to write more! You are truely the queen of smut :bow all hail the talent!

SK xxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:27 pm 
Very hot and amazing update, Pam. On a side note, I loved the mix of description and subtle humor. Wonderful job, and thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:23 pm 
Wimpy -

ummm ummmmm :shock

Yeee - Haaaw and Giddy - yup

Buttons...buttons...buttons....everywhere

Damn Girl...that was hot...:thud :thud :thud

Rhiannon looks at her horse...???? I think I'll trade you in for one of those Tara horsies...

The Goddess of smut...

:bow :bow :bow :bow

(we so need a horsie emoticon)

Rhiannon :seesaw

She is like a cat in the dark

And then she is the darkness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:29 am 
Hot update :thud

Post subject: SEEING NEOPOLITAN
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:51 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hi guys. Thanks again for reading and replying to the Quickies. I'm glad you're still enjoying.

TITLE: SEEING NEOPOLITAN
AUTHOR: Wimpy
RATING: NC17
DISCLAIMER: They're his, not mine, but I have much more fun with them.
SPOILERS: None. Different ending to SR.
NOTE: I would just like to apologize in advance for the over-use of the word "cream" in this Quickie.
SUMMARY: This is a little sequel to Seeing Pink. So if you recall how we last left our girls...

Steam began to fill the small room as Tara chuckled to herself. Just the look on Willow's Cool-Whip covered face as she had darted from the kitchen sent her into a fit of giggles. She heard her lover mumble something as she was running up the stairs but hadn't quite caught the words.

Willow gently turned the knob and smiled as the scent of the Cool-Whip and berries permeated her already heightened senses. "I'll never smell those again without remembering my girl's little kitchen fantasy." She thought to herself.

She saw the outline of the blonde through the smoky glass and stood for a moment simply mesmerized.

She placed the contents of her hands on the floor and quickly discarded her cream-covered clothes.

Tara had just eased herself under the hot stream of water when she heard a familiar voice.

"Don't move."

"Huh?"

"Don't you dare wash that off yet. It's my turn to play." Willow said as she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around the blonde's curvy hips.

"You wanna play, do you?"

"Well yeah. See, I believe in playing fair, and seeing as how you gave me several um...quite memorable um..."

"Orgasms, sweetie?"

"Yeah...more like orrr-gasms." Willow smiled and blushed as she recalled their latest adventure. "I believe it's my turn to repay the favor."

"Ooh...did you think of a little fantasy of your own?"

"You might say that." Willow said as she opened the shower door and brought her surprise into view.

"I'm gonna have my Tara sundae...with a cherry on top." Willow said as she leaned in and ran her tongue over Tara's still cream-covered nipple.

"Oh, I can't wait." Tara said as she ran her fingers through Willow's crusty red hair.

"Then do I get to wash you?"

"Mm hmm."

"Sounds wonderful."

"Well, let's see." Willow said as she picked up the Texas size pail of ice cream.

"Um...Will?"

"I can't help it Buffy buys in bulk...and look...the bucket's even waterproof."

"Very handy."

"Yeah. I could play for days with this...but we might get a little wrinkly."

"Uh huh."

"So...where shall I start?" She scooped out her first handful and eyed the blonde wickedly.

Tara quirked an eyebrow at her lover, knowing good and well where Willow always liked to start...and end...and usually linger in the middle.

"Okay, so we both know where I'm gonna start...stupid question."

She stepped closer and slowly brought her hand to Tara's breast. Tara shivered as the coldness touched her hot flesh for the first time. Willow ran the ice creram around the full breast slowly and deliberately.

Tara smiled as she took in the intense look on the redhead's face as she concentrated on her masterpiece.

"Hmm...need some more here." Willow said as she smeared more vanilla over the pink nub still peeking through.

"Stubborn little thing doesn't want to stay covered."

"Well if you'd quit licking it off everytime..."

"Shh...my fantasy."

"Oh, of course...play away...and little? Hummph."

"Mmm...so not little." Willow murmured once again raking her tongue over the vanilla-flavored nipple.

"Now time for some variety." Willow said as she scooped into the other side of the pail. This other beauty needs some color...some chocolate color."

She repeated her earlier actions on the other breast...smearing...tasting...smearing...tasting...tasting...

Tara could barely stand by now, only being held up by the redhead's body pressing her into the wall as she played and licked her into a frenzy.

"Oh Will..."

"Hmm...needs something else."

"Yes, I do...need..."

"Not yet baby. Hold on."

"Ungh...I'll try."

Willow left Tara only on her wobbly knees as she once again opened the door to retrieve another surprise.

Willow bent over, reaching for the bottle and nearly fell out the door as she felt a foot slide up and in between her legs.

She grabbed the syrup and turned around to see Tara wearing a satisfied smile.

"Okay, so I had to slip in another little fantasy of my own."

"That was so not fair." Willow's pout quickly changed to a naughty grin as she flipped open the top of the Hershey's syrup and again pressed the blonde to the wall.

"My play time." She said as she pressed into Tara's slick body, feeling her breasts glide against the ice cream covered mounds, and she kissed her hard.

"And now...more chocolate-y goodness. Close your eyes."

"Huh?"

"Use your senses, like you made me...now close 'em."

"Oh, okay."

Tara was already dizzy from Willow's torturing tongue, so she held onto the shower rail and let her girlfriend play.

Willow smiled as she tipped the bottle and watched as the syrup slowly oozed out and began to stream down Tara's ice cream-covered breasts.

Tara gasped as she felt Willow's tongue on her belly, slowly snaking it's way up, pausing a moment to dip into her belly button.

"Oh God, you taste so good."

"Mmm." Tara could only moan as Willow's mouth again began traveling upward.

She traced her tongue around the bottom of one breast and then around the side before finally engulfing the chocolate-covered nipple in her mouth.

Tara's knees shook as Willow began to suck harder. She fondled the other breast with one hand and reached to cup a cheek in the other.

"Hmm...vanilla or chocolate? Which is better?" Willow teased as she took turns licking and sucking each breast.

"God Willow...can't take...much more." Tara moaned as she grasped the rail harder in an attempt to remain standing.

"Mm...just a...little...mmm...more." Willow said as she licked the last remnants off the blonde's well-loved breasts.

"Shit...Will...please..."

"Almost done baby. Okay...open your eyes."

Tara's eyes fluttered open and slowly focused on her lover...on her knees...between her legs...with a cherry hanging from her teeth by it's stem and a scoop of strawberry ice cream waiting at her entrance.

Tara held the bar with a deathgrip to keep from totally collapsing.

Willow raised up enough to drag the cherry through blonde curls and teasingly up her belly. She ran the strawberry cream between the folds and watched as it melted at first touch and dribbled down her thighs.

Tara's jaw hung slack as she watched her lover nibble the tiny stem into her mouth until the cherry rested lightly against her lips.

Lips...lips...yes, there it was...now pressed against her lips, with Willow's still attached.

She watched the head move slowly up and down as Willow slid the shiny red cherry over her engorged clit. Just a few more strokes and Tara knew she was going to explode.

"W-Will." She finally whispered but wasn't quite heard by her very preoccupied lover.

"Unngh...Willow."

"Hmm?" Willow finally pulled herself away and looked at her very flushed girlfriend, the cherry still dangling from her lips.

Tara reached her hand to Willow's lips and slowly withdrew the juicy fruit.

"I...want...you...now." Tara growled as she plucked the cherry from the stem and popped it into her mouth.

Willow loved it when Tara told her what she wanted, but she needed to tease her a little bit more.

"And just what part of me do you want...and where?"

Tara was fed up with the teasing. She grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her to her.

"Oh...right here."

Tara nodded and closed her eyes as Willow finally dipped into her dripping pussy.

Willow ran her hands up the back of Tara's thighs and held her tight. She felt her tremble as she lightly ran her tongue over the swollen pink nub.

Willow's senses were on overload. The whipped cream from earlier, the ice cream and chocolate syrup had mingled and pooled together right here, mixed with the only thing that tasted better...Tara.

The redhead was so lost in her pleasuring that she was startled when Tara suddenly screamed her name.

She smiled smugly and placed tender kisses over the sensitive clit as Tara's body shook and shuddered against her mouth.

Willow rose and took the melted blonde in her arms. "Love you." She whispered as she lightly kissed the blonde's neck.

"You too...so much." Tara panted.

"Hmm...now let's clean you up." Willow said as she reached for the body wash and poured a copious amount into her palm.

"Let's get you nice and sudsy."

"I think you already did."

"He he...yeah, guess I did. Now hold real still while I lather you up."

" I am but your toy...play away."

Willow rubbed her palms together working the wash into a creamy foam. She ran her hands up her lover's arms, to her shoulders and then slowly palmed down over her breasts.

She stroked the full flesh over and over, working the foam into an abundant lather.

Tara's eyes met hers and they both smiled.

"Are you enjoying your fantasy?"

Willow leaned in and kissed her passionately as her hands glided around and over her butt, stroking her gently.

"Mm...I'll take that as a yes."

"A definite yes. Now, could you please turn around?"

"Anything you desire."

Willow laughed evilly as she squeezed more of the body wash into her palms.

Tara braced her hands against the wall as Willow began at her neck and worked her way down. She massaged and caressed the beautiful back as she lathered it well.

"Hmm...now these cheeks..." Willow said as she lowered herself again to her knees. "...need some special attention. How did you get Cool-Whip here honey?"

"Will, I think we both have it in every single orifice of our bodies."

"Oh yeah, I think you're right." Willow laughed as she playfully washed around the supple flesh.

"Now, I need you to spread your legs...just a little."

The blonde obliged and Willow began on first one thigh and then the other. Her hands glided smoothly up and down, feeling the muscles ripple against her palms.

She moved down, cleaning the calves and then washed each foot, taking the time to run the lather between each toe.

"Dont want to miss a spot."

"Yes. You must be thorough."

"Oh, I will be. Now, would you please turn back around for me baby?"

Tara turned, once again finding her center even with the redhead's face. She looked up at Tara and smiled.

"Very thorough."

She added more wash and brought her hands to the wet curls. She ran her palm over the mound and then delicately between the blonde's legs. She gently stroked the tender flesh with reverence as she watched the lather slowly wash away any remaining residue of her Tara sundae.

"Am I still dirty?"

"Oh I hope so, but I'm almost done. Can't forget the shampoo."

"Oh yeah...the crusty Cool-Whip hair."

Willow squeezed a dollop in her hand and sunk her fingers into the blonde locks.

Tara closed her eyes and felt her whole body relax as Willow took the shower head and rinsed the last of the suds away.

"Oh Willow, I don't think I've ever felt so good."

"Good. That's always part of my fantasies...making you feel good." Willow said as she wrapped her arms round the blonde and pulled her close.

"Do you need your wash now?"

"Actually, I think your lather got me clean as well."

"Oh, I was hoping to get to clean you up too."

"Well, you can do one more thing for me." Willow said as she shut off the water, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around them both.

"And what would that be honey?"

"Well, let's go into the bedroom and I'll tell you."

Willow pulled the blonde over to the bed and sat on the edge, dropping the towel to the floor. She pulled Tara between her legs and placed an open kiss on her belly.

"So...what is this 'one more thing' you have in mind?"

"Well...I would really love to watch you do that thing with your tongue."

"My pleasure." Tara said as she knelt between her lover's legs.

"Oh no...not that thing...at least not at the moment. That other thing. You know...the one I really love to watch."

"Oh." Tara smiled as she stood again, straddling Willow's thigh.

"This thing?" Tara teased as she cupped her breast and raised her nipple to her own mouth.

Willow smiled and nodded emphatically.

The blonde snaked her tongue out and lightly flicked it over the tip.

Willow moaned and slid her hands over the back of Tara's thighs.

"Mm...hmm...that's the one...or uh...two actually."

"Yes...two." Tara said as she switched sides and proceeded to pull the other nipple fully into her mouth.

Willow's breath hitched as Tara began to slowly suck her own nipple.

"That is just so..."

"Mmm." Tara moaned against her own breast as she watched Willow's lust-filled eyes darken even further.

"...fucking...hot." Willow panted as she brought her hand between Tara's legs and through her curls. She slid a finger between the slippery folds and stroked back and forth.

Tara began rocking with each pass of Willow's hand, sucking herself even harder.

"Mmm baby...do you know how hot your pussy is?"

"Mmm." Was all Tara could manage.

"It just gets so...swollen," Willow sighed. "...and so...incredibly soft...and wet."

Willow watched Tara's mouth as it released the hardened nub. "You make it that way."

"And it just makes it so easy for me to do this." Willow said as she thrust two fingers into Tara's throbbing center.

Tara's knees nearly buckled and she gripped onto Willow's shoulders as her fingers delved deep into her molten core.

The blonde's breathing grew heavier as Willow added a third finger and continued her pounding rhythm.

Willow wanted her fantasy to be complete, so with her other hand, she cupped Tara's breast and again raised it to the blonde's lips. She held it in place as she brought her own lips to the other breast.

Tara could barely stand. Between her own mouth sucking, Willow's mouth devouring her and the fingers moving inside her, circling and circling her G-spot, one touch of the thumb on her clit, and she felt as if she had spontaneously combusted.

She clutched at Willow as her juices shot out and covered Willow's hand and down her arm.

"Oh baby..." Willow whispered as she felt Tara's dam burst.

She held her tight as Tara crumbled onto her and they fell back onto the bed.

Willow gently removed her fingers and ran her hands up and down her lover's sweat-drenched back as she trembled on top of her.

"That's my girl." Willow cooed in Tara's ear as she nuzzled into the redhead's neck, trying her best to regain her breath.

"Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy baby."

Tara just nodded into her since her words were nowhere to be found.

"Hey guys, did you know Xander was a ho...ly cow!" Buffy stopped in her tracks at the sight of Tara sprawled across her best friend.

"Buffy!" Willow yelled.

"Not again! Don't you guys ever give it a rest?"

"Go!"

"But did you know..."

"Yes...now go!"

"Damn...I must be totally obligatory."

"Oblivious."

"Yeah, that too." Buffy said as she retreated from the room.

"Sorry hon..."

Just then Buffy stuck her head back around the door and locked eyes with the perturbed redhead.

"She's got a glorious ass too." Buffy whispered and winked before finally closing the door.

Tara sighed and raised herself up, looking lovingly into Willow's eyes.

"I think...my next fantasy..."

"Yes?" Willow said, the twinkle returning to her eyes.

"...will be putting a lock on that damn door!"

The End

"There was plenty of magic." ~ TaraEdited by: wimpy0729 at: 2/12/05 9:46 am

Post subject: Re: SEEING NEOPOLITAN
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:57 am 
My god! That was soooooooo HOT!!!!! I do wonder what Tara's fantasy is really gonna be ( Im hoping Willow dressed like a cheerleader LOL ;) )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:29 am 
:banana

[Edited to add:}

Sorry, I'm usually a bit more articulate than that.

I had to go reread "Seeing Pink" It was that good. This too was veery droolworthy.

:drool

There, see?

"Many such journeys are possible. Let me be your gateway."

Edited by: CaptMurdock at: 2/13/05 6:51 am

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:27 am 
Oh..mmm that was hot..:thud . Loved it. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: thud
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:07 pm 
:thud :thud :thud :thud

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:18 pm 
Hey there Wimpy Bunny.. *snickers* we have code names... but ahh u have updated the wondrous smut filled quickies.. woo hoo!

Is that ice cream... OMG!! :thud :drool ... I really want ice cream now...

Quote:
" I am but your toy...play away."

hehe i want her as a toy.. yummy..

ummm self nipple lick...:thud

Buffy walked in again.. HAHA!!! thats like the best none sexual part in any smut fic I think when either Buffy or Dawn accidentally walk in on them...:rofl

Great update Wimpy Bunny...

-reds:willow (Wicked Bunny)

Meine Banane tanzt für Rußflocke :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:45 pm 
I think the person that came up with the rule "you shouldn't play with your food" is rolling around in his or her grave just about now. :D But I'm not complaining...I graduated from the "You are what you eat" School of learning. :laugh

hm.....

*scampers off to find ice cream and chocolate sauce* Opps we're all out! :shock I guess that means a trip to the supermarket. whew.. now that that near catastrophe has been averted....let us chat for a moment about another near Catastrophe...... I hope all you girl-type kittens are fully versed on the no-no interactions of ...errr :blush ... sugary foods in .....um...those um....nether regions....? :blush (not to be the bearer of bad news....) but there are certain infections that can come about if.... :blush need I say more? I really hope not.. :blush

great job Wimpy! SMUT! SMUT! SMUT! it's my new life theme

xoxo

Emms

I can wax philisophically on a variety of different subjects...that doesn't,however, mean that I have anything constructive to add to the conversation.

--- Me

Post subject: Seeing Neopolitan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:31 pm 
Oh Emms, I absolutely agree about the dangers of sugary goodness. We don't need any nasty beasties in our pleasure spots. Just adding a touch of flavor, and in the land of fic, there are no beasties and we all live happily ever after. ;)

Love ya!

Wimpy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next