The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Coffee Moods #3 : Indulgences
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:23 am 
Ooh... body paint! Yay!

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:44 am 
Ohhh I love it. Gotta love body paint, chocolate I hope.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

Willow Powered | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:36 am 

Wow, that was so sexy!

I can't wait for more! It's so light, and I love the way you write! you make it seem so easy!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:29 am 
Awesome update, and very sweet! Looking even more forward to the next now, though :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm realistic about love. People shape love into what they

want love to be and it always bounces back to its natural

shape and smashes you out of the way."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:56 pm 
Hey HW,

I like this part very much. Partially because a part of me wants to think that this is a trip into the 3 year span of AAAAU or however many As there are in your other fic. I mean we have Mr & Mrs George and the art of the kittens and maybe this is part of the what happens in the middle 3 years? Probably not but either way a lovely AU and lovely little piece.

"Most editors are failed writers--but so are most writers." - Thomas Stearns Eliot

"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but unlike charity, it should end there." - Chare Booth Luce

My latest story: Survivor - Ash Island

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:19 pm 
Another great short! I can see some parallels with your other fic. I love how things between Tara and WIllow progress so naturally without any big fanfare. It's just....so. Cheers :peace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:09 am 
Psimetis called your first Coffee Mood ‘wonderfully sophisticated’. I have been trying ever since to think of my own way of describing this series and I can’t. These *are* wonderfully sophisticated, like a very good cup of coffee with all the qualities one chooses for the moment: rich (relationships), mellow (dialogue), strong (feelings), flavourful (emotions) all rolled into an aroma of familiar comfort. It’s Willow and Tara. These are the kinds of stories I savour and finish with a contented sigh. Simply, they leave me feeling happy. Thank you so much for keeping up with this series.

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:22 am 
It wasn't a conscious decision, but I'm a little surprised at how this one reads like an AU version of Common Areas, where we split from CA canon after Chapter 13. An AU of what could have happened when Tara went to meet young Willow for the first time at the Espresso Pump. The germ of the idea must have sub-consciously planted itself in my mind.

Replies then the conclusion of #3. And the promised slightly naughty parts.

mary - so happy I can do a little to cheer you up in your day, hope it's better now. Yes you caught it, how unintentionally like a version of Common Areas it is. May be we can fantasize it's a version of how they could have met. I like how you described it as "gentler", I like that, very much, thank you.

Emms - hope you're feeling better now, my girl has asthma too and it's more scary than anyone ever tells you. People not familiar with it thinks it's just like a little stuffed nose and itchy eyes but it's much more than that isn't it. I make her carry her inhaler with her everywhere she goes.
Quote:
They are so soft
between you and mary's "gentler" it has made me very happy, the mood of these short stories are supposed to be light, at least not deep. Glad you feel the same way.

Washi - messes, brushing, stroking. Yep, there may be a little bit of each in the next part. Happy that you like it.

Tempest Duer - painting on bodies, yes, right. Coming right up.

Jill - painting on bodies, yeah. Chocolate? I'm keeping mum :) .

Arwen276 -
Quote:
It's so light
plus mary's gentle and washi's soft. I think I have achieved the mood I was striking for. Thanks!

lil fled - gentle, soft, light, and now sweet. Awwww, I'm floating on heaven. Thank you!

Debra - what do you call an AU of an AU? AAU? Hmmm. I never intended this as a Common Areas filler, but it seems to have turned out that way. I'd like to think of this meeting as an AU of what would have happened when Tara went to see young Willow after older Willow asked her to speak to her younger self. That they find a connection straightaway and ... the next part happens. It's a nice fantasy.

serendipitous - thanks for liking this small piece, it's so easy to write how their relationship develops.

daiailun - what beautiful descriptions! The parallel between coffee and the short, wow! :bow I've been brought up to be humble, so your words moved me so much, I can't believe someone says all those things about a small short story I wrote. Thank you, thank you!

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:27 am 
Title: Coffee Moods

Author: watson (hiddenwatson@yahoo.com)

Distribution: please email me first

Rating: PG to NC-17, see individual entries for rating

Disclaimer: BtVS characters, concepts and dialog belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, The WB, UPN and others. The stories contained here are of a personal nature, non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes.

Summary: Thoughts and frivolities in a coffee sort of way.

Coffee Moods #3: Indulgences

Summary: Your body is a perfect landscape, there are plains, mountains, peaks and valleys, secluded forests, rivers and streams. Simply, a perfect canvas.

Setting: AU. Around season 6. W/T have not met.

Rating: NC-17

Part 2/2

She had turned a corner of her dorm room into a studio, her bed and dresser pushed to one side of the room, her table and various pieces of work littering the other side.

She sat me on her bed with a cup of herbal tea while she made preparations. A large plastic sheet spread out on the carpet, then two soft white sheets on top, "bedsheets, from bin end sales," she explained.

She closed the drapes, lit scented candles all over, then switched on a small heater. Placed a couple of pillows at the top of the sheet.

She took out denim overalls and turned to me.

"I'll go to the bathroom to change. Do you want to get ready?" she said.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"Just get comfortable on the sheet, it might feel a little cold at first, cos of the plastic sheeting underneath, b-b-but your body heat will w-w-warm it up quickly," she was becoming nervous. I smiled internally, I should be the nervous one, not her.

"Clothes?" I asked.

"I'll take care of them for you," she replied.

I reached out for her hands and drew her in for a reassuring kiss. "Thank you."

When she returned, I was almost drowsy with the scent all over her room, scent from the candles, the faint whiff of her perfume and an unmistakable scent that was just her. Tara.

I heard the click of the door locking, then opened my eyes to see her in the overalls that had paint liberally smattered all over. My eyes grew wider when I realized that was all she was wearing, and I could see the swell of her breasts that the bib barely covered. She kicked off her shoes and stood barefoot by my legs, appraising me slightly.

"Straighten up a bit," she instructed as I laid more fully on my back.

Then she knelt down and straddled my knees. With sure fingers she undid my belt and the buttons on my jeans. She placed a kiss on my tummy where the jeans opened to reveal my exposed skin. I lifted my hips so she could slide the jeans off.

She crawled slowly up toward me, I could see her breasts swaying underneath her overalls and felt breathless, the sound of my heart pounding reverberating inside my head.

She had her arms around my head now, her elbows resting on the floor, her blonde hair curtained round our heads and she leant down to capture my open lips. With her tongue she mapped out the insides of my mouth, slowly and surely staking her claim.

I want you. I heard her silently.

We broke off for just enough time to catch our breaths and to gaze deeply into each other. I moved to find her lips again and they were so ready and so swollen and so sweet. I nipped and sucked and ran my tongue all over, outside, inside her mouth, tasting, drinking, wanting.

She moved to kiss the corners of my mouth, both sides, my cheeks, my ears, then made a delicious trail of the softest touches down my jawline and neck, barely brushing the top of my skin, but the anticipation and the desire already turning my every nerve ending to overdrive.

Her hands busied with the buttons on my shirt, and soon I felt it peeling off my shoulders. She lifted my back slightly and off it went, carelessly flung across the room. She muttered her approval that I was naked under the shirt.

She kissed the underside of a breast, then all the way round in ever decreasing circles until she finally took my hard, crinkled nipple in her mouth and ran her tongue, then her teeth, over it, making it even stiffer.

I shivered, but not from the cold. Goosebumps formed over the skin of my breast where she was lavishing attention, then spread over to the other breast and the rest of my body. I watched her with hooded eyes, but I had no words. I was in her hands, to do as she will.

She looked up and winked. Then moved to repeat her action my other breast.

When she brought her hands up and cupped one breast in each, slowly massaging, kneading, forming, I finally let out a moan so feral I hardly believed it was me at first.

She slithered down from where she was straddling me, the denim rough and raw against my skin, her hands blazing heat down my sides.

I squirmed and my hips tensed where her hands stopped, at my panties. The much needed touch of her hands on my bare skin separated by a thin piece of soaked, and probably ruined, cotton.

Slowly, she removed that too, centimeter by centimeter, and watched as I shivered again. She waited for a few seconds, until my shivers paused, then slipped one hand inside the material, and caressed my curls with her thumb.

I didn't move.

"We can change that," she said.

And ripped my panties off, her thumb forcefully scraping my puffy outer lips.

My back arched, my legs automatically opened and I pushed my cunt forward, so her thumb was pressing my clit now. The shivers spread as wave after wave traveled up and down my entire body.

I clenched at the sheet and knew I was close, almost at the edge.

She took her hand away.

My eyes opened wide and I stared at her in disbelief and frustration. I wanted to plead, to beg.

"Paint first," she said.

I took a deep breath to try to rein my desire in. Not trusting myself to speak I nodded my understanding.

She came up to me and gave me a kiss, one that promised more, much more. She held my face in her hands and I smiled into the kiss.

"What's so funny?" she asked with a bemused expression.

"I can smell me. When you touch me, I can smell me, on your hands," I said.

"I can get used to this," she brought her hand up to cover her nose and mouth, then licked her fingers clean. I choked back a scream at the sight.

She turned back to me.

"I'm going to get the paint, are you warm? Do you need a break?" she asked, I knew she was being considerate.

"No, I'm fine," I whispered back.

My eyes followed her every move, to the table to get her paints and palette. Watched greedily as she turned up the heater and made sure the candles were still going strong.

She sat next to me, close. "Your body is a perfect landscape, did you know that?" she said softly as she slowly stroked my legs, my thighs, my abdomen, my breasts, then up to my shoulders and arms. While the touch before was red-hot with lust and passion, this touch was loving, soothing and appreciative.

"No, nobody's told me that before," I answered dreamily.

"Think about it, there are plains," she said as she stroked my stomach. "Mountains, peaks and valleys," as she moved to my breasts. "Secluded forests," my curls. "Rivers and streams," she stroked down my inner thighs, her meaning totally clear to both of us. "Simply, a perfect canvas for landscape painting."

She kissed me.

"Turn over, baby, rest your head on the pillows and make sure your neck's supported," she said as she helped me roll over and settle down. I crossed my arms on the pillows and rested my head there, feeling comfortable.

"I feel so safe," I said.

She was gently stroking my back. "Your skin is so perfect, just like porcelain, no blemishes. One of these days I'd like to do line drawings by joining your freckles, what do you think?"

"Anything for you," I purred.

"But this time, I'm using paint. This is non toxic watercolor, it's obviously water soluble. It's not as color intense as acrylic paint but acrylics can only be removed by solvents and I don't want that on your skin."

I murmured my appreciation and waited for the sensation to hit me.

She began with my feet, massaging every toe gently before softly painting over them using a small brush. It was ticklish but I managed to suppress both the hysterical giggles and aroused moans that threatened to surge out.

She patiently explained what she was doing, her alluring words enthralling me, binding me in the spell that is pure her.

"Your legs are twin rivers that originate from a scared, secret well. Many have tried to find that elusive, legendary treasure but only the bravest and most deserving will ever come close. On one leg I will paint mystical creatures that swim underneath the surface, mermaids, nymphs and the river gods; on the other I will paint regular creatures like fish and shrimp and frogs. You have any preference for fish?"

"Hmmm, no. But no frogs, I beg of you. Anything but frogs."

She worked steadily, eventually moving up to my back. "The underworld, fire, hell and the earth's core." I imagined a lot of red and asked her what color my back was.

"Swirling blacks and deep reds and white froth, like a maelstrom. Anger and darkness all over. But at the dip of your back I'm going to put in a tranquil lake, where underworld inhabitants can go for calm and reflection," was her description.

"So I'm all black and red and blue? The lake's blue right?" I asked.

"It's a kind of blue-green. Blue for calm and green for eternity and harmony," she explained as she continued working.

I must have fallen asleep under her delicate touch and the soothing calm of the room, the next thing I knew was when I woke up to feel her softly stroking my hair.

"Did I fall asleep on you?" I sighed sleepily.

"You look so peaceful, like an angel, I didn't want to wake you," she said, still smoothing my hair.

"Did you finish?" I turned my head around, trying to catch a glimpse of what she had painted on my back.

Firm hands stopped my movement. "Yes, I took pictures, so you can see it later, don't worry."

"I can't see them now?" I pouted.

"Um, no. Right now I want you to turn over," she directed.

"Turn over? But the paint's not dried yet, I can feel it," I protested.

"That's okay, it's the unpredictability of how the paint disperses when it smudges that makes it more interesting," she explained.

I didn't really get that, but I did as she said.

The benefit of this position was apparent immediately. I could see her again, and I didn't realize how much I'd miss the sight of her so badly.

She felt the same way too, I could see by her demeanor. She shifted and half-laid across me and we shared a long, intense kiss.

Her hands wrapped tightly round my shoulders, one leg swung over my hips.

I ventured underneath her overalls, undoing one of the suspender clips that held the front bib in place and releasing the breast that hid behind it. I circled and pinched until her nipple stood proudly out, I could feel her breathing hitch. It was her turn to shiver.

We stayed close, enjoying small touches and stealing kisses for a while.

Some of the candles had burnt out, and when one especially bright one flared, then spluttered out, she reluctantly dragged herself up to re-light them.

She made no attempt to re-fasten the fallen suspender clip on her overalls, leaving her semi-topless. I ached to reach out and cradle that breast in my hand, or take it into my mouth.

"Let me finish my landscape," she said when she returned to her sitting position beside me. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed. "I'm just the canvas, you're the one putting the beauty on it."

"Beautiful on the inside, and out," she said. "This will feel weird at first, you'll want to wriggle and squirm. Try to hold still."

She didn't use a brush, instead she mixed the paint and dribbled it drop by drop on my chest. The feeling as the first drop hit my sensitive skin was absolutely exhilarating. The next feeling, of the droplet trickling its way across and down my side was enough to make me throb everywhere.

I felt a tightness in my stomach and my wetness seeping out from my pussy, I imagined my juices mixing with the paint on my legs and accumulating on the sheet. I growled.

She took another driblet of paint, and splashed it over my abdomen. Then another color, and another over my navel. The rivulets of paint marking channels all over my body. There didn't seem to be any logic or pattern about where the colors went. If I was thinking straight I would wonder about what she planned to paint, except all the blood in my brain had decided to go south toward my pounding clit, and with it all semblance of rational thought.

Then she took a brush and quickly drew a series of broad strokes, using bright, bold colors. Again I was curious at the randomness of the lines, but not curious enough for cognizant thought to take over.

She finished with a few more well placed droplets then with her fingers, she smeared the paint, mixing the colors and smudging the crisp lines she had drawn earlier. She used different methods, sometimes just the tip of one finger, sometimes harder pressure with the heel of her hand, sometimes with her whole palm. She would stop after a few strokes and unfocused her eyes while contemplating her handiwork, as if waiting for a feeling to take her to wherever she was looking for.

I was basking in the sensation of being created. How could I not have experienced this before? This was the joyous bliss that transported me out of this world, into one that would be shaped and molded by the goddess Tara. She had not even touched inside me yet, though I knew she surely would, but right now my posture was of someone in the throes of ecstasy: my mouth open, my eyes closed, my back tensed and arched, my hands gripping the sheet tightly, and my desire for her washing over me with every speck of paint on my skin, every line drawn by her brush and every color shaped by her fingers.

She finished at the peaks of my breasts, drawing small circles around the pebbles. Then parallel strokes up my neck and a feathery finish at my chin. Twin warrior lines on my cheeks, and then she was done.

Her eyes shone brightly. I want her.

I pleaded silently and she acquiesced, our mouths smashing against each other in a searing kiss that felt like it might melt us and then we could merge into one.

"Wow," we sighed together, when we stopped for a moment.

She knelt back, rubbed her paint-smeared hands over the material of her overalls and, not breaking eye contact, removed the remaining clip of her overalls and swiftly rolled it downward, finally ripping it off her ankles.

And there she was, truly my golden goddess. I was right, she wasn't wearing anything underneath those overalls.

"Come to me," I said, and spread my arms wide in a welcoming embrace.

She lowered herself gently over me, all of me, skin on skin, the paint was part of us now. She was, I was, her creation, our creation.

She slipped her left leg between mine and I bent my leg so our centers were both rubbing against the thigh that was pressing, pushing, teasing. Our fingers searched and then reached inside each other's warmth. Our hips rolled in circles of desire, the scent of our arousal was so intoxicating, her touch so overwhelming, and our movements so synchronized that in no time at all we exploded together, screaming and grunting and falling, falling.

We were so caught up in our unique cosmic dance, I didn't know where I ended and she began.

And this was exactly how it should be.

Next time I'm getting edible paint.

The End

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: Re: paint
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:08 am 
Woah... That was so hot! *whipes forehead & breathes out* The paint making it all that more sensual... Aah.

Now, where's that cold shower icon?? ;)

Very much hope you'll keep writing more!! Even if it's without the paint... :pray :pray

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm realistic about love. People shape love into what they

want love to be and it always bounces back to its natural

shape and smashes you out of the way."

Edited by: lil fled at: 3/3/05 7:09 am

Post subject: paint
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:24 am 
NOoooooooo NOT the END!! :cry I want more painty goodness! :sob

Oh watson! That was probably the most romantic thing I've ever read in my whole life! Wow! Everything was so intense...Willow laying on the bed and Tara painting her body.... I found myself so caught up in that bit that I was intently more interested in the picture Tara was creating with the paint than the fact that Willow was naked... but then...When Willow had fallen asleep and Tara woke her up....that's when I became all immersed in naked Willow....and man was it ever um...immersing? :eyebrow :D

I wan't more of these two... I'm sad that their story's over...but I guess I'll live.. :sigh

oh and....thanks for your well wishes watson... you're right. Asthma is no fun :rolleyes and it's definitely more than just itchy eyes and a cough...there's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breath... I do feel better now though. :)

And I applaud you for taking such good care of your woman watson. It is very important that she carry her inhaler with her whenever she goes out...but you are seeing to that aren't you? :eyebrow :)

thanks for the wonderful update sweetie.

can't wait for the next one.

xoxo

Emms

Post subject: Re: paint
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:05 pm 
End? END?!?! NOOOOO!! I'm going to go cry now:(

OOO but they're all painty, and I think you should make them go take a shower before you end it! Because paint and showers are uberhot!!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

Post subject: Re: Coffee Moods (short stories - #3 conclusion 03.03.05)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:54 pm 
:sheep

That was amazing... all your stories are just wonderful

Now.. if you'll excuse me.. im off to :shower

---

It's astonishing how much energy some people waste worrying that someone else might be enjoying life in ways that they dont approve of- Kevin Michael Vail

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:32 pm 
Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm sorry this fic is ending. However, I'm glad it went out on a happy...ending.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:10 am 
Uh... wow.

Wait, is that it? It can't be over! Well... okay, it can. And I suppose it is. What a shame. Well it was fun while it lasted and it sure went out with a... bang.

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:07 am 
Oh, WOW! I just read from the start all in one go... and each story was its own little gem, but the ending, with the paint, Tara 'creating' Willow as she painted her, that was... that... :drool I'm speechless.

And Tara in overalls, and just overalls... oh, my, god... :thud

That was just truly magnificent, bravo :bow

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

Smut Bunnies!: Saving the world, sexily!

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:22 pm 
Emms - [where's that hug smiley?] please don't cry sweetie, it's only the end of #3, there will be #4, 5, 6 and I have an idea for #7. Okay, this is as much as we will see of body painting W/T (for the time being), but you can just imagine them taking a nap after their activities, waking up, showering together - gotta get that sticky paint off, and then next Wednesday, meeting up for more of the same. May be with edible paint, then another time with chocolate, with whipped cream, mmmm.

lil fled - they definitely need a shower afterwards! And it's the first of many paint and shower sessions. Glad you enjoyed.

stillrunning -
Quote:
they're all painty
:lol that is so funny! And yes, feel free to imagine the girls taking a much needed shower to clean themselves of the painty goodness.

WillowRTaraM1 - thank you! thank you! Glad you're liking these shorts.

terra - it's only the end of #3, it's one version of how they met. There will be more, currently I have until #6, and an idea for #7. :)

Tempest Duer - like I said, it's only the end of #3. There are more to come. Perhaps when the next idea shows up, I might re-visit this particular pairing.

Chris - wow, thanks for stopping by. Yeah, Tara in overalls and only overalls, with their loose-fit and large side openings and barely covering upper body parts, so, um, fitting for an arty Tara.

~~~~~

I'm trying to plan on when to post #4, my priority has to be finishing Common Areas, cos I think a few people are reading it, and they've been more than patient with me. Then of course [shameless plugging] running the Amazing Kitten Race, currently in France and will be moving to Italy and Switzerland next.

Just a teaser then, the next Coffee Moods finds the ladies in a bit of a sticky situation while traveling abroad, I don't think I'm being too spoilery if I disclose that :) .

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: Coffee Moods #4: French Nature
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:34 am 

Disclaimer: BtVS characters, concepts and dialog belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, The WB, UPN and others. The stories contained here are of a personal nature, non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes.

Coffee Moods #4: French Nature

Summary: A case of lost luggage proves to be a hidden blessing.

Rating: R

Part 1/3

"Willow Rosenberg, will you please calm down," she exclaimed. I could feel the exasperation rolling off her in waves, but my fury was even greater, and it threatened to blow up, destroying all in its path.

"How can I calm down, they're just completely incompetent idiots, no one seems to want to help," I screamed. "I'm calling the airline again."

I grabbed my cellphone and hit redial with a venom, stomping off, as far away as possible from the offensive reception area and the sorry excuse for a front desk clerk there. I glared at the weed nonchalantly standing there and felt annoyance building up again as Tara started talking to him. Why was she wasting her breath on weeds like that?

My attention was turned away when the call finally connected. I drew a breath to begin a diatribe, only to be cut short when I realized I'd gotten through to a voice menu system. God, how I hated these. I was too worked up to press the correct key combination to get at the recording that would deal with my complaint, instead hitting 0# immediately to be brought to a human operator.

"Hello, Air Atlantic Reservations, Albert speaking, how may I help you," the over cheerful voice grated in my ear.

"Look, my friend and I lost our luggage and it was supposed to be delivered to our hotel this afternoon and it hasn't arrived. How do you expect us to continue on our vacation without our luggage like this?" I yelled down the phone.

"I'm sorry ma'am, you've reached reservations, you'll need to speak to someone at customer service, I'll transfer you," the still cheerful voice of Albert reasoned.

"I've already spoken with customer service, what do you think I've been doing all day? I just called the number they left me and they're closed for the day, and no one's returned my call or left any message on my cell about where our luggage is!" my tirade continued. "I'd like to speak with someone in your office who can locate our luggage, this is our second night without it and it's getting unacceptable." Not to mention two witches getting stinky quickly.

"Oh dear. Let me see what I can do, may be I can pull something up on the computer screen. May I have your name please ma'am?" the ever polite Albert asked.

"No, no, no. I need to speak to someone, your supervisor, someone in your office must have dealt with my case during the day," I said, if I could add resolve voice to resolve face, now was the opportunity to do it.

"May I ask you which city you are calling from?" asked Albert.

"What? Paris, of course. I dialed a Paris number, so it's Paris, isn't it?" I snapped. Idiot. I haven't even mentioned how much this was costing me in call charges. I didn't want to go there.

"Ah, I see. Actually you've come through to reservations in Melbourne, we operate 24 hours so that's probably why you've been routed here. Listen, let me try the computer, ok? Can I have your name?" Albert said.

"Rosenberg, Willow Rosenberg," I spelt it for him. I was taken aback at the fact that I dialed a French number and got through to Australia. But right now I didn't have time to marvel at the technological aspect, I was desperately holding onto Albert as my last hope.

"Okay, it's just coming up, hold on," I could hear Albert clicking on his mouse, or was it me being oversensitive? "Right, Ms Rosenberg, flight AX772 from LAX to CDG, lost luggage reported for 2 PAX, you're traveling with a Ms Maclay, right?"

"Yes, and you guys lost both our bags, that's kinda incredible, if you asked me," I seethed. But I was beginning to appreciate Albert's efforts. He was halfway round the world, and usually only dealt with people making bookings, and there he was, checking for me. He was the best help I've had from that airline all day.

"Right, I'm afraid nothing new, your luggage is still listed as lost, usually if it's found they'd have a code to say where it's gone to, like which airport it's been sent to. Most cases the lost luggage should arrive on the next flight, looks like it's still somewhere out there. Sorry, not much of a help. But if it makes you feel better, people are working on trying to locate your bags and to bring them to you, on behalf of the airline I do apologize for the inconvenience," he said sincerely.

"Thanks, Albert. But it's not your fault. You're all the way there in Australia, you had nothing to do with it," I sighed.

"Let's see if we know where to deliver the luggage once found. I have Hotel Josephine, 51 rue Beaufort, Paris, is that right?" he asked.

"We were supposed to leave tomorrow for the coast, now I'm not sure. Yeah, I guess we'll have to change our plans and stay another night," all of a sudden I was tired. Very tired of it all.

"We also have your cellphone number, so at least you're reachable, Ms Rosenberg," Albert commiserated.

"Except no one in the Paris office called me today, I'm real mad at them," I said, resigned.

"I'll send them an email, to remind them to give you an update tomorrow morning."

"You've been really helpful, Albert, thank you. And I'm sorry I yelled at you," I apologized.

"Don't mention it. Good luck."

"Thanks."

I looked at Tara, who was still in deep conversation with the clerk. She had the most intense expression on her, I bet she was trying to talk to the weed in French, hence the concentration. Even in the state I was, I couldn't help but appreciate how cute my girl looked. She grabbed some notepaper and wrote something down. I felt too drained to join her, so I found a nearby armchair and dropped myself in it.

"Sweetie?" her voice broke through the reverie I didn't know I had slipped into. "Any news?"

"No. You wouldn't believe it, I got connected to this guy in reservations in Melbourne," one of her eyebrows shot up. "Yeah, but no, they still haven't found our bags. I told them we're staying one more night so the bags can catch up."

"Are you sure? Cos the rental car and the next hotel is all booked," she asked gently. I know she was trying to be considerate.

"We don't have much of a choice, just have to change the plans," I sighed.

"Actually Will, we don't have to. I have a couple of ideas, you want to hear about it?" she said. There was this small glint in her eye that seemed a little inappropriate for the circumstances, but I was game enough to listen.

"What are you up to, Ms Maclay?" I questioned.

"It's still early, take me for a walk and a coffee?" she asked coquettishly.

She had a scheme cooking, I knew it in my bones. "For you, baby, of course. I'm sorry I lost my temper today."

"Hmm. Let's just say you owe me some very big apologies when we get back, ok?"

I was transformed into a thoroughly whipped kitten with just one sentence. "Yes ma'am."

"Deux café au lait, s'il vous plait," she ordered.

"Not afraid the caffeine'll spaz me out?" I asked cheekily.

"I'm hoping you've exhausted your spaz quota for the day, in fact I think you're done for the whole week," she grinned.

God how I love her, she always said the right thing, even when making fun of me. I took her hand in mine and kissed her fingers, one by one, then soundly on the palm. I spied the guy behind the counter staring at us, but how little I cared.

We were at one of those small cafés dotted all over Paris, tiny round tables and chairs huddled together on the sidewalk, where customers could sit and watch the world go by, day and night. This particular café was situated at small square. A small fountain in the middle, a church at one side and small shops lining the other sides of the square. Tiny, narrow streets shooting off at peculiar angles off the square, occasionally a cute little car or a motor scooter would zoom by, but otherwise it was mainly pedestrian traffic. Our hotel was located 10 minutes' walk along one of those narrow side streets.

The waiter brought our coffees and didn't bother to hide his leer as he served us.

"So, what's your plan?" I prompted, my mind still on the stupid lost bags and this terrible start to our vacation.

"Plan A is drive down to Nice and then decide where to go, just like our original idea. We have the details of the Nice hotel, so if the bags arrive here in Paris, the hotel here can re-direct," she suggested.

Alarm bells started ringing in my organized head. "But the chances of the bags becoming lost again, and what if we decide to move on from Nice, it'll be a game of forever catch up. We might never see our bags again," I protested.

She took a sip of the coffee. Just watching her drink from that chipped white cup was enough for my heart to skip a beat and I found myself thinking how much I wanted to be that coffee and get inside her mouth. I drank a little of my coffee, not wanting to tear my eyes off her.

"There's another alternative. It depends on how adventurous you're feeling and how much you want to really relax and de-stress. You trust me?" she asked.

As if she didn't know the answer already. "I trust you," I declared truthfully.

"You promise you'll let me make all the arrangements? It's short notice but the clerk at the desk thinks it's do-able and he gave me some information," she said.

"That weed? He didn't know how to help us get our bags back, how can he possibly be of any help?" I felt my voice rising.

"Just let me handle it, sweetie, okay?" it was her turn to press a kiss onto my hand.

"Okay, okay. At least clue me in a little about this plan B," I pressed her playfully.

"It'll be a little surprise from me to you," she smiled. "Tomorrow morning, you call the Nice hotel to cancel, but the Nice hotel only, we're still going to Lyon. Then tell the clerk at our hotel to hold our bags when they arrive from the airline and call the airline again to confirm the address. We'll pick them up when we come back to Paris to catch our flight home."

"Not that I don't trust you baby, but what about clothes and stuff in our bags?" I wondered.

"While you're making the hotel arrangements, I'm going shopping. For what I have in mind, we don't need a lot of supplies, I'll also get some laundry powder, we can wash our clothes in the hotel bathroom. It's summer, T-shirts are fine and will dry quickly, and our shoes should last," she explained.

"I'm glad I took my laptop and chargers in my backpack," I said.

"Leave your laptop powered down all week, please, Will? For me?" she looked deeply at me, her want all too clearly visible on the open face that I loved.

I gulped. It took a lot of persuasion and cajoling on my part to be allowed to bring the Powerbook. But she had that adorable expression that I could never resist.

"Alright then," I conceded.

"I promise relaxation and fun, Will. I want to do something together, like enjoy the sun and sea, walk along the beach, just the two of us. I'm beginning to think that losing our bags was a good sign, we can travel light, be footloose and free," she said.

"All our worldly possessions in just one bag then, okay, I'm game. I'm glad it's summer, all we need are T-shirts, shorts and swimsuits," I was beginning to feel less uptight, and the prospect of a carefree vacation with Tara growing in appeal by the second. "Or very little clothing, hmm."

"We won't need clothing for the majority of the activities I was planning, you realize that don't you," she whispered, in full vixeny mode.

For the second time in as many minutes, I gulped. Woo-hoo. Take charge Tara. I was in for a grand time, the on-going hubbub about lost luggage all but disappeared in my rapidly lust-filled brain.

"Do those activities have to start tomorrow?" I asked, as innocently as I could muster.

A lazy smile spread across her lips. "Depends on how good you are tonight, will you be good tonight, Precious?" she purred.

"I'll be as good or as bad as you want, my Tara," I said huskily.

She drained her coffee and fished out enough change from her pocket to leave on the table. Held her hand out to pull me up from my chair.

"It takes 10 minutes to walk to our hotel, 7 if we run, I'm not sure I can last that long, please, Will."

Years of running away from vampires and demons trained us up to be fast movers. We ran straight back to the hotel.

TBC

------

quiet thoughts

Post subject: re: Coffee Mods #4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:19 am 
Quote:
"Let's see if we know where to deliver the luggage once found. I have Hotel Josephine, 51 rue Beaufort, Paris, is that right?" he asked.

Hey no fair, that hotel and street don't exist in Paris! :no

Also, if they're going to Lyon, there's no sea there, it's actually not a very nice city to go on vacation to :p

I recommend Bretagne or Normandie, it's not that far from Paris, and there are nice beaches!

Other than that, cool fic ;)

Post subject: Re: re: Coffee Mods #4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:28 am 
Woohoo for Tara's plans. I think I would very muchly like to be a part of them as well. Awesome job!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:33 am 
I'd like to second stillrunning's "woohoo.." and Add a "yay" of my own. ....and Tara speaks French? hehe....or did she just pick up a few key phrases from her English/French translation book? :eyebrow

I can't wait for more watson!

Edited to say... I meant... I can't wait for more, watson!

not...I can't wait for more watson...implying that I'd like more of you....like I'm ordering mashed potatoes or something...hehe... Oh dear lord.. never-mind... :blush ;)

xoxo

Emms

To the smut! ~ Me

Edited by: MissKittys Ball O Yarn  at: 3/23/05 8:36 am

Post subject: Re: Coffee Moods #4: French Nature
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:51 pm 
I'm so happy you continued with coffee moods!!!!

I just love those little stories, can't get enough of them, just like coffee :) so it's best of both worlds!!!!

:)

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:59 pm 
WOOHOO!!! I just caught myself back up and I so can't wait for another update. Oh, wow, Indulgences was hot!!! I loved how that all came together. Definitely Willow and Tara hotness. Anyhoo, great great GREAT work. Hope to see an update soon. Take care. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:29 pm 
Ooh, Tara speaks French. OF course, we all knew that she was a cunning linguist.

~my friend Mary

Post subject: Coffee Mods #4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:56 am 
Yippee for Gay Paris!! (In a forced Frech accent{with a side of southern drawl}) Please let Willow be good tonight...very good. Oh yes, I'm glad this fic isn't ending.

Edited by: terra21 at: 3/25/05 8:57 am

Post subject: Les Responses
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:02 pm 
BFR from Paris -
Quote:
Hey no fair, that hotel and street don't exist in Paris!
Ooooops! my bad! Actually, not entirely. I made the names of the hotel and street up, cos I forgot the name of the hotels I stayed in, last few times I visited. May be I should have used the Parisien equivalent of Main Street or Station Road. I know what it feels like for people to make assumptions or give wrong information about my home town, so my apologies for the confusion! Please forgive me! No of poor little me! On the other hand, happy that you're liking the short story so far. They are only going to stop by Lyon, on their way to the sea. I've also deliberately left out the name of the place they're heading towards, hopefully you will see why in the next part.

stillrunning - thank you! Methinks you might be very happy with Tara's plans

Emms - you can have more of me ... er, but we'll have to sneak behind my gf's back, while she's sleeping in the next room. So, well, here's more of my story anyway.

Arwen - thanks! Despite is title, this #4 doesn't have too much to do with coffee, but I like it anyway!

Aaron - thank you for dropping by. These are just little stories I cooked up, each with its different twist. So glad you're enjoying them

Tempest Duer -
Quote:
she was a cunning linguist
LOL! That's so funny!

terra - French with a side of southern twang works for me
Quote:
Please let Willow be good tonight.
Hmmm, may be ...

------

quiet thoughts

Edited by: hidden watson at: 3/27/05 8:06 pm

Post subject: Coffee Moods #4: French Nature
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:05 pm 

Coffee Moods #4: French Nature

Summary: A case of lost luggage proves to be a hidden blessing.

Rating: R

Part 2/3

The sunlight filtered through the shutters and I struggled to remain in my dreamland. I was having the most delicious dream with Tara in starring role, in a very sexy, very short spaghetti strap nightgown and nothing else, plus a gigantic basket of fruits, desserts and a mountain of whipped cream brought in by a team of ice cream people.

I was sitting on her lap, each squirm of my ass leaving a wet trail all over her. She was feeding me from the basket with one hand while her other hand was exploring all over my body, making me squirm even more.

Back in the bed I trapped her leg between mine and felt the absolutely blissful friction between our entwined legs. I had stopped squirming and was sliding my hips up and down her legs now. I was so turned on, in my semi-awake state, that I reached back to pull her closer, searching for the small hidden nub and gleefully rubbing it once found.

A moan escaped the back of my throat and I woke up. Yet my hips were still grinding and my fingers stroking. I slowed down.

"Don't stop," she whimpered, and grabbed my thighs firmly, her fingernails buried in my skin, causing the most exquisite mix of pain and pleasure to wash over me, around me, inside me. She dropped two fingers inside welcoming warmth.

I was close. Then I felt her, and her arousal as she, too, woke up.

"Oh god, Tara," I screamed as the thunder and lightning detonated inside me. Behind me, holding me tight and fingers digging sharply into me, she shuddered and cried out long and loud as she joined me in ecstasy.

The quivers and tremors of the aftershock took a while to subside, allowing us to bask in the most delightful waves of remaining pleasure.

"Whoa, what a way to wake up," I felt her smile on the back of my neck as she nuzzled close.

I was breathless as I turned round so we were nose to nose, breast to breast, as joined and in as much contact as possible.

"I love you, and this is how I want to wake up everyday," I said.

"Everyday?" she asked, with the widest, most radiant grins I've ever seen. "What about how we fell asleep last night?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. That too. All of it," I punctuated each word with a kiss.

"Me too. Love you," she returned the kisses.

"Love you too," I placed more kisses on her.

"Love you more," she matched me kiss by kiss.

And we dissolved into a long and intense session of how-many-kisses.

I finished my calls, checked out of the hotel, left instructions for the storage of our bags, and walked the short distance to the car rental office.

Passed by the café we visited last night and had an idea.

Skipped to the boulangerie a few doors down and bought croissants, a baguette and some perfect-looking brie.

I felt so much better, she had successfully allayed my worries about the luggage and though it was against my nature to be so disordered, I wanted to try out traveling with minimum supplies. I supposed she had gone to buy essentials like shampoo and spare clothing and was very surprised to see her holding a small bag, and that was it.

"Is this it?" I repeated.

"Yep," she replied simply. I couldn't imagine that tiny bag holding enough for a week for both of us, but I swallowed the obvious question. I didn't want to be challenging her on this, if she thought this was what we needed, I would go along with her.

"I bought some bread and cheese for the drive, ready to go?" I asked my girl as I opened the car door for her.

"Ready my love," she said happily.

The drive was pleasant, we decided early on in our planning that we wanted to drive to the Côte d'Azur instead of flying, to enjoy the scenery along the way. We stayed overnight at Lyon, enjoying a late afternoon of sightseeing at the old town before a leisurely dinner and retiring to our room for a night of lovemaking.

By the time we left the day after I still had no idea what Plan B was. Toward the end of the drive she took over the driving and consulted a sheet of directions that she kept firmly hidden from my view.

It was mid-afternoon when we pulled up to a gated entrance. I had fallen asleep about 20 minutes earlier and had not been paying attention to the road, leaving it all to Tara.

She hopped out of the car to speak to the gate attendant. I noticed that she gave him some money, presumably an entrance fee of some sort, and he in return gave her a couple of passes.

My interest piqued, I sat up and tried to make something of the trees and bushes we were driving past. The narrow, bumpy path soon led us to a parking area that had may be 3 dozen cars. She parked carefully under the shade of a tree and switched off the ignition.

"We're here," she sighed.

"And where's here?" I asked.

She took out the keys but made no effort to leave the car yet, it was a hot day, the aircon was receding and it was already beginning to get warm.

"Willow, you know I love you more than anything, you're my life and you complete me, don't you?" she asked.

I felt a mild onset of a panic attack. "Of course I know you love me, just as much as I love you. Tara, honey, what's the matter?" I said slowly.

"Promise me you won't freak out, no matter what you see or hear or get asked in the next hour or so, don't freak out, go with the flow, okay? You'll get a shock, but just stay calm and don't stare too obviously?" she asked seriously.

Something was about to happen, it had something to do with where we were, I didn't feel a sense of impending doom, but I could feel her acute anxiety. But I was also reassured by my absolute trust in her.

I nodded and leant over to reaffirm my understanding by a kiss.

She took a deep breath, grabbed our bag and got out of the car. "Coming?" she said to me, and I could see her naughty glint was back.

I almost didn't notice them at first. We were making our way from the car park to what looked like a small reception / administrative building in what I had decided was some sort of holiday resort. The sun was bright and I was fumbling inside my backpack to find my sunglasses.

A middle-aged couple walked by, carrying groceries in the thin carrier bags you got in this part of the world, I could see a bottle of wine, some tins and a big bag of chips. They looked just like any married couple you would see anywhere in the world, thinning hair on him, home dye job on her, bellies that needed a few more sit ups, reading glasses on a chain round her neck, Timex watch on his wrist.

I did a huge double take, my eyes grew as wide as saucers and I quickly averted my gaze.

I hurried to catch up with Tara, I had lagged behind in my search for my sunglasses.

"Um, honey, does any part of your plan B involve staying at a nudist colony?" I whispered urgently.

"Naturist resort."

"What?" I managed to get one word out.

"This is a resort for naturists, they don't quite like the term nudist, it only covers part of their way of life, for them, there's more to being a naturist than walking around naked," she described patiently.

"Well, that's what they're doing right now, walking around naked," I pointed out. And there they were, all sorts of body shapes, all sorts of body bits hanging loose. I remembered what she said about not staring and made an effort to comply.

We had reached the reception building by now and found ourselves at the check-in counter. The clerk at the counter was, thankfully, wearing clothes, albeit just a skimpy bikini.

Tara was checking us in, using her increasingly fluent French. When the clerk gave her our key, she addressed both of us.

"Welcome, Ms Maclay, Ms Rosenberg. I hope you have a pleasant stay. Have you stayed at a resort like ours before?"

"No, our first time," Tara answered.

"Then you will find the literature in your room to be quite informative, it should answer any question you may have, but please don't hesitate to speak to any of the staff if you have any uncertainties. Our leisure office has facilities for bike rental, wakeboards, scuba diving and details for boat trips, you should take a look," she introduced.

"Sounds good, we'll check it out," I said, trying to take part in the conversation.

"Just to remind you, the marked area at the beach and the pools are mandatory clothing-free zones. All other areas are clothing optional. Also, this is a family resort, so a certain level of proprietary behavior is expected, though I think you ladies will be fine," she finished.

I saw Tara's smirk, as if saying, lady you don't know what the two of us get up to when we get horny, which is basically every time we set eyes on each other.

To the clerk, she flashed her sweetest, most innocent, I-don't-know-what-a-vixen-is smile. "Of course, we understand."

"Thank you. Have a great time," the clerk finished and we headed towards our room.

Which turned out to be a beautiful studio apartment with a queen-sized bed, comfortable sitting area, a small kitchenette and a balcony that overlooked the wide open Mediterranean. The most interesting feature was the bathroom, which had glass walls that faced the sea and a giant jacuzzi tub.

"Oooh, imagine lying in the tub with all the lights off, it'll just be like having a hot tub experience under the sky," I said excitedly.

She wrapped her arms round my waist and rested her head on my shoulders. "You're not freaked out by this? That I took you to a place you'll have to get naked in public?"

I leant back into her embrace, feeling our connection. "For a moment there I entertained the thought of spazzing out, but I guess I can deal. How did you come up with this? Did that weed at the Hotel Josephine help? And, how come you're so calm about it all, all the nakedness going on, is there some secret Tara fantasy I didn't know about?"

She chuckled. "I think you know all my fantasies by now, at least the main ones. We're both witches, and I've been exploring ways of becoming more in tune with nature, to make our spells better. That was when I came across the articles on naturism, a-a-and they kinda struck a chord, you know. It's a lifestyle that emphasizes on being an individual and finding links with nature and not getting defined by looks or clothes or external influences," she recapped.

"Not to mention the naked part," I added.

"Thing is, they're not so hung up on the nakedness, it's something they do, and that's it. I find there's a lot in common about being gay, it's what we are, so it's not a big deal, at least not so much that we have to make a fuss about it all the time. So when I realized our bags are going on a walkabout I had a brainwave," she said. "You sure you're okay about this?"

Her hands running along my arms and her proximity was turning me on, my body was pre-programmed to respond to her every touch, every word. So I was definitely not concentrating on all the questions that would normally pass through my mind.

"I think it'll hit me fully when I, er, have to really do it. Are we planning to hit the beach or pool today? Cos from what I can gather, we can wear clothes in the other areas," I said, a little nervous.

"You have such a beautiful body, one that I want to worship every single minute of my life. So no need to feel ashamed. For once I'm sharing it with the rest of the world, but only because here they think about it as a part of nature and not an object," she reassured.

She had done it again, soothed my jarring nerves and gave order to my mind. I reached for her and kissed my appreciation into her.

"We could go to the beach now," I grinned, breaking off for a moment.

"It's pretty late and I don't know about you, but I'm tired from the drive. Why don't we have an early dinner and come back here to enjoy the tub? Then we can start getting used to some of the resort requirements," she smirked.

"You have only one thing in mind, and I know what it is," I smirked back.

"You do?"

"Uh huh."

"We could skip dinner ..." she suggested hopefully.

"Nuh uh. I'm gonna keep you on tenderhooks a while longer," I said.

TBC

------

quiet thoughts

Edited by: hidden watson at: 3/27/05 8:13 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:06 am 
Hey,

Well looking back, I couldn't really tell when the last time I responded was... Bad me. I like the idea very much (for them of course, not me, nope, not me). I suspected as much when Tara started scheming. Quite like her and I'm sure quite a growth experience to let go and think beyond appearances. Cool thought.

I love the way you are so matter-of-fact about their love. That doesn't quite explain what I'm trying to say. They seem like an old-married couple. They seem to know absolutely everything about each other which I'm sure is wonderful and at the same time, learning new things is great too. Great job.

"It is better to waste one's youth than to do nothing with it at all- Georges Courteline

"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but unlike charity, it should end there." - Chare Booth Luce

My latest story: Survivor - Ash Island

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:00 am 
Loving these fics! the interaction between both the girls is so natural (no pun intended... well maybe a little). And what a great idea! A nudist col- *ahem*, "Naturist resort", was totally unexpected on my part... of course, I'm not complaining a bit. au contraire.

More please :bow

--Alice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:07 pm 
:shower

~imagining~ Willow and Tara nakedness... Yeap a cold shower is definitely needed, heehee. Amazing update. And talk about the best way to wake up in the morning, WOW!!! Anyhoo, great update. Hope to see more soon. Take care. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next