The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: YAY
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:33 am 
he he he. Yep! I'm still here, reading. I'm not missing anything anymore.Though yesterday morning the router go pof and I lost internet. I was all stupidily freaking out cuz I would miss all those wonderful updates. Luckly today I changed the damn machine and I'm online again.

Plus, I found two chaps of Tar'airah's and lovely sidekick Willow :applause . Wonderful. hey are a brige :shock

Well, not surprise Caranthia went crazy over the redhead.

What will happen now with the tribe? Will some of them go out to the other world that awaits outside the jungle.

It will be funny if Tara (with Buffy and Faith as guards or something) went with Willow to the civilization. Mmm :hmm don't you think so? hahahaha, :lol (I'm just imaginig it. How hilalirious)

So...great update. Continue soon. :bigwave

Post subject: Tar'airah under Construction--please wear hard hat.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:29 am 
Um...

*grins nervously*

...I...okay, so I DO have these chapters, locked away in my computadora....but, I fear, I am about to destro--okay, bad choice of words, I'm going to REwrite them. Cause, well, in my personal opinion, I think I could do better--and will. I just...need...more...time. And well, now that finals are over I'll actually HAVE that time, so yay!

And now that we've gotten somewhere in this story, (finally!), I can safely say I plan to write more than I anticipated than before, my mind's a-brewing ideas and stuff. I just need to, you know, write them down.

Cheers Kittens! And thanks for your lovely responses! Will be back soon again with updates! (and I do mean soon, prerably in the next day or so...)

-elizabeth :spin

You shanked my janga ship!

Post subject: Re: Tar'airah under Construction--please wear hard hat.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:41 pm 
Update! Update! :pinky These past few have been wonderful! Don't keep us waiting too long. :no

Post subject: Re: Tar'airah under Construction--please wear hard hat.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:08 pm 
more pleasE!!:banana

Post subject: Replies...obey your fruit!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:57 am 

HELLO kittens! Here are replies and soon....updatesss...

Miss Evanescent--

Crapola. You thudded. Alot. Deary. *picks you up* Please, no hurting yourself, I give you now another two updates--and one is positively large. But please! No more hurting of the kitten! Enjoy!

veiled isis moon--

No worries, I disapear all the time, unfortunately. And I'm glad you're caught up because here comes the end, alas. Hee. I LOVE protective Willow and adore protective Tara. We have something in common, I see.

peggy of sunnydale--

Good on you. I kept up the tradition of making dad the big bad, but I figured it made it a little more mysterious in that even Tara didn't know. I'm so happy you love this story, because it is near and dear to me as well, hope you enjoy the update and I promise smoochies. I do, yes I do.

Artemis--

Heh. I know, what's with that man? He keeps invading fics and tearing up Tara's life. Honestly. You know, I always say if you're going to call some one insane, recognize they have a reason for it--or is that what I tell people when they call me insane? Hm...well, either way, Caranthia has some issues that are certainly well-founded in emotional trama. Hee. I generally like Thea. She's just one of those dumbledore/mothergoose/gandalf like people. Gotta respect those powerful parental-types. I'm glad you see Tara's not going to heal with a simple kiss-bandaid and that now she too has to deal with the burden that almost broke Caranthia...but she's got Willow, so (I hope) all will be well now.

tarawhipped--

Climax? Climax? Go me. I've written a climax. Erp. Hmm...you don't want it to end? Well, all good things must end, dear...but, but I'm not going to stop writing fic in general...and I was thinking of writing a sequal like with my other AU...but that is all speculation with a bit of hope thrown in for kicks. Oh and no worries about the title--people rarely comment or notice them, but if you ever want to, they generally have an inside joke, are a quote from the chapter or some strange quote I liked or found funny that day. Hee. Well that's good, I'm glad my more less-noticed humor was noticed, by Cam, no less. Woot! Thankyou so much and I hope you enjoy the finale.

UnveilTheSoulbound--

I'm glad you like two updates cause I have a couple more now to give. I love protective Willow. Really, I do. It's a thing. Possibly some strange kinky fantasy I have....not sure. I'm so happy you like my humor; in real life most people just stare at me and wonder how it is I've lived so long without being more normal. Caranthia....has issues. That is basically a quick summery of the why's and what's with her odd actions and sad past. Hmm. Okay, but if you taunt her, be prepared that the sexy and experienced amazons will come for you, too. If anything they might sacrifice you, you know the regular strip-you-and-burn-you-alive-before-the-tribe kind of thing. *snicker* Okay, okay, no burning. But there might be some stripping. Just saying. *wink* Now. Tara's past. On to, it Cail! I'm glad you love the story so, it makes writing it all the more fun!!

Viximon--

Oh cool, glad you're keeping up alright. Ack, loss of internet, I know from personal experience, is never fun. Heh, sidekick, eh? I'm not sure Willow would appreciate being called a sidekick, she'd probably huff in a stuffy english accent and walk off with her nose up in the air all pouty. Just saying...Oooo and you know what? That's a good idea...having those two follow around the other...but hard to write--so much english/amazonian translating my brain would go POOF! Hope you like the update!!

waterspmg84--

I'm here! I'm here! With two updates! Thankyou! And here you go, thanks to your spunk I've been guilt-tripped into writing and here it is: zee finale to Tar'airah!

xonethousandtears08x--

THAT, is a banana. A dancing one at that. I must obey the dancing fruit.

Okay...the finale, the end, the last stop on this amazon-shop story. It is here....hope you enjoyed and well, read on!

Post subject: Tar'airah finale!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:58 am 

Chapter 29

“Tara?”

Thea, after several long hours of what seemed like a torturous path down memory-lane, had left the two girls alone in her one large room.

Tara’s has had enough for one day.

Willow looked at the creasing brow forming on top of Tara’s eyebrows. It’s not every day that you find out your life-long nemesis has held her psycho unreasonable grudge because it was in fact your own father that brutally murdered her mother right after killing your own.

Willow mulled this over a few seconds.

Make that a century.

“Tara?” The girl began slowly, measuring her words, letting them sink in as easily as possible for the blonde, “Are you okay?”

“Yea…” Tara said slowly and then amended, “no.”

“M-my f-father…?”

“I know this may be hard to accept, child, but please understand he was just a very angry man…”

“He k-k-killed my m-mother…and then R-Ranthia…Oh god, that’s why…that’s why Caranthia--“

“The actions your father took have no connection to you, Tar’airah,” came Thea’s stern voice, “They have no connection to you whatsoever.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” Tara looked

“I didn’t want you to feel guilty.”

“G-g-guilty?” came the exasperated cry.

”For Ranthia’s death.”

The blonde looked up hysterically. Willow’s grip tightened instinctively, as if to anchor the blonde’s sporadic movements and oncoming shouts, “Why should I f-f-feel guilt?!”

Thea’s eyebrows raised as the shriek filled her fur-adorned room.

“I-I-I was hit—c-couldn’t get up—left, left, left there, on the ground. Oh God, I h-heard her, I heard her as she d-d-d…and it was him all along…him all along, he came and then there were the air flames and…” Tara closed her eyes tightly as the tears squeezed past her eyelashes. A course breath escaped her lips as she kept her eyes closed, trying to balance the emotions that were flooding at a rapid rate. “You expect m-me to feel g-g-guilt? What he did…I had no control…I would’ve…had I had the strength…” The blonde finally shriveled under the weight of her memory, crying.

“I think…it would be best for you to rest,” The old woman gathered her robes and stood over the now weeping blonde, the redhead clutching to her form. She had done her damage, it seemed, and wanted nothing more than to leave her granddaughter in peace, quietly without notice. The stranger to these lands, however, was not going to let the woman off so easily. Tara had cuddled up to the redhead’s neck, letting sparkling drops of salty water hit the girl’s exposed skin—it seemed Willow didn’t mind, in fact, was looking directly into the retreating form of the elderly woman.

The old lady felt eyes on her and turned into one of the deepest stares she had received in many several decades.

Willow’s green eyes bored into the sage’s own as she caught the look—Thea recognized it for what it was: a mutual understanding was being decided at this moment, and it seemed, in the role of Tara’s protectorate, Thea had lost.

A few subtle silent words were passed mutually between the two. After several moments of quiet, Thea’s voice spoke up.

“Be sure to keep her safe, Ms. Rosenberg…” she whispered sadly as Tar’ wept, “…and happy.”

Willow nodded in agreement with a slight twitch, eyes wide, as she let her nostrils flair with the breath she had been holding in; Thea could’ve been referring to this exact moment for all the redhead knew in holding Tara close to her body—which she intended to do, forever if need be. But one part inside of the redhead’s quizzical brain suspected that something else had been decided—and the verdict, whatever it was, she was grateful for. Willow wasn’t exactly sure what it had been, but Willow knew it was important, and when Tara was ready, she would talk to her about it. As soon as Tara was ready…

It had been a hard few hours, both for Tar’ and Willow, watching several emotions play through her love’s face. Anger, resentment, frustration, understanding, pain flitted across Tara’s eyes during the short but essential history of her father’s actions.

The redhead nervously twisted her hands about, standing awkwardly after saying goodbye to Thea’s retreating robes once more. She looked up and around the hut, noticing everything surrounding the two women; beads, carpets, baskets and bobbles all hand woven into the hut’s interior, decorated with hand-crafted furniture, bowls, and too Willow’s surprise, a watering tub-like device.

So they DO have a sense of hygiene.

After not receiving an answer for what seemed like an eternity—but in reality only 31.6 seconds by Willow’s calculations—she decided to speak again, possibly encourage some voice from the blonde. She sat down near the blonde again.

“Okay, well, that’s fine, you have understandable reason to be upset, sad, moody, glum, down, blue…whatever synonym you prefer! But I’ll be right here…i-if you want to talk it out—or not, cause I’m also good with the not-talking-thing too, although it may not seem so, this being a good example as to why, but that’s fine and if you want me to l-leave too cause I’ll understand that you’d want to be one with your amazon surroundings, you know, go Zen or try to meditate over the—“

A pair of lips stopped the redhead from explaining the ancient art of finding one’s inner Chi.

“That…too…I could do that too,” the redhead softly mumbled against Tara’s mouth. The blonde smirked at the effect her attentions had on the girl.

“Good,” Tara nodded her head again, catching another kiss before breaking apart again, “You taste so sweet.”

Willow gulped.

The blonde lifted her hand to stroke away a random strand of hair that was leaning against Willow’s brow, “You are so sweet,” Tara let the words fall heavy with emotion. She did love her. She knew it and could not deny it. Willow’s eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of her face being delicately stroked and sighed.

“Tara…?”

“Hmm?”

“Did you…did you mean it?”

“Did I mean what?”

Willow’s eyes opened slowly. For the second time today, she would take the plunge into foreign territory that frightened her to no end, “Did you mean it when you said you loved me?” Tara’s stare bored directly into Willow. Silence engulfed the two as Tara tried to think of a softer way to expose her strong feelings for the girl. Before she could thoroughly decipher the enigma that was her heart, her mouth betrayed her mind and answered.

“Yes.”

Willow stared for a second and then a glorious smile broke over her whole face. She looked down, slightly embarrassed by her own goofiness.

“Tara, I’ve been wanting to tell you,” she was nervously grasping at her own fingers, as if to count each off and make sure the ten digits were still in tack, “I-I don’t want to go back to England alone. I-I don’t want to go back at all if you want to stay here. What I’m trying to say is I…”

“TAR’AIRAH! COME QUICK!”

The two girl’s heads shot up in alarm at the body of Fa’aithlia who had stumbled in through the curtain.

“What? What’s wrong?” Tar’ ran forward swiftly, Willow in tow.

“It’s Caranthia, she’s gone.”

“What do you mean g-g-gone?”

“I mean, after she left the Calthia noone’s seen her. The bird’s flown.”

“Have you checked everywhere?”

“We have a few people out now, but they’ve checked all the places she might be…and she ain’t there.”

“Okay…what do you suggest we do? How can I help?”

“I don’t know, Buf’ just told me to tell you because we thought you’d know what to do.”

The blonde sighed exasperated, “What does Thea say about this?”

“Thea! That’s a great idea!”

“You didn’t tell Thea?!”

“Again, this is why we come to you for the smart-part.”

“Okay, go tell her then, see what she has to say,” Tar’airah sighed at the last comment, “and then we’ll go look for her.”

“Okay,” Fa’aith said turning to leave, “Oh, and be sure to explain to Red there, she looks a little confused.”

-----------------

A figure stumbled forward to the largest of seven trees that stood elegantly in the cool moonlight.

“Mej jaja jukilai du skalkia.”

Let the scars come to light.

--------------

Several sets of feet padded down on the soft earth and leaves, as the search team was running swiftly towards the opening of the Trees.

--------

A hand passed over the tree’s trunk, allowing a dull shimmer of fire rise through the bark, highlighting the once invisible scratch.

“Hkopo qwiera kalashu…”

I bring you…

A deep rumble began from beneath a single set of bare feet.

A beat.

“Hkopo qwiera kalashu alkahis eisaisa okos…”

I bring you to their eyes…

--------

Running, breathing heavily with the aching muscles, a figure could be seen in the distance, if only for a millisecond. But the group of women saw nothing as they tore across the ground towards where they hoped their leader could be found.

--------

The Tree growled ferociously.

“Ahkia me pensahia…”

And in recompense…

A sharp CRACK! sounded above.

“Pies allkia bragisha,” tears streamed slowly down cheeks onto the rumbling ground.

For all ills made…

“Isha.”

Me.

---------

Several sets of eyes shot up as heads jerked with the sound of a final shriek. It shot through the air as the sky and earth seem to smash together in one giant streak of light, the largest of the Trees coming into sight, a figure slowly fell to the earth.

--------

I’m coming mama…

--------

Flashes above the tree’s tops danced in sharp streaks, and finally swarming her body in one swift blow.

---------

A limp figure, distorted by some unknown force, as if the life had been sucked directly out. Upon seeing the face, tears filled her eyes, and slowly dropped one by one to the ground.

---------

A cry rose above the group of women as they all saw the lifeless body of their warrior captain, their pride and joy leader, Caranthia.

Chapter 30

“You were going to say something, Willow?” Tar’airah’s bright blue eyes asked meekly.

“Huh, wha?” For the past twenty minutes the two girls had been walking, aimlessly through the brush of the outer rims of the tribe grounds, “You mean, like about how we’re suddenly this awesome power that has destroyed the boundaries between two worlds and stopped the genocidal selections by your local ficus mircocarpa?”

“Um, well that too, but back at the hut…you were trying to tell me something about you…g-g-going back…t-t-to England…” Tara’s heart broke at the idea, but after waiting for the redhead to pick up the tangent once more for what seemed like an eternity, she decided to take the plunge herself. Best to get it over with.

“Oh. Well, I what I wanted to say…”

Oh goddess, here it comes…

“Yes?”

“Tara, I’ve grown so fond of you…”

Yet I can’t love you back…

“And I don’t want to leave you…”

But I must return to my darling fiancé I found frolicking with the livestock who resides in a small English town just outside of Bondon—I mean, London, London.

“What I’m trying to say is…”

“You’re going to leave me for your farm boy from Bondon?” Tara blurted out.

“What?!”

Damn, forgot to think that one.

“No, Tara…” Willow pulled the blonde over to the side of a tree behind the bark and leaned her up against it. Her palms slowly cupped the blonde’s almost bare hips, trembling slightly at the touch, “I’m in love with you…” she looked deep into the innocent blue eyes before her, “…and I can’t imagine going back to England without you. I also can’t imagine asking you to leave your home…” Willow’s face contorted into a confused frown. Tara’s heart, though, had grown several sizes within the last few seconds. She reached up slowly to caress the redhead’s cheek.

“Will, for an Axford genius you’re also kind of a dork.”

“Wha?”

“Wherever you are is my home.”

“Oh,” Willow’s face burst into a quiet smile, only used for very special secrets once divulged.

Tara leant in for a kiss, but before she could Willow blurted out a question, “Oh, honey?”

“It’s called Oxford.”

“Oxford, check,” the blonde smirked, she quickly stepped forward, bridging the gap between their mouths and soundly kissed the girl, “You can give me the grand tour when we get there.”

Tara…Tara with me. Tara with me in England, grand tour, big tour, the tour with the big. Willow’s mind was racing a mile a minute at the thoughts bubbling through her mind.

Tara, however, was just winding down. Her heart, her life, her soul…she had found a home already. The same home she had been searching for all this time…and it resided within the body a quirky, beautiful redhead standing right before her.

One question, however, still remained for the blonde.

“And Honey?”

“Mmm…yes?” Willow’s mind was on the fritz as it seemed she had nothing better to think of at the moment than Tara’s lips. The redhead leaned forward and lightly nipped at the blonde's mouth, not really caring what request would come tumbling out--she'd fight a tribe of amazonian women, survive the ritualistic brutallity they employed on a day-to-day basis and leave her life on the line in an instant for Tara. She'd do anything for the girl.

“Can Buf’ and Fa’aith come too?”

Willow's eyes went wide, frozen into her kiss position.

Almost...anything.

The end.

*bows* Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for reading. I hope you enjoyed. And well, if you didn't, I'm crying right now...really. Also, I don't know, I purposefully left some things hanging, just in case I was to right a sequal, you know...Willow with Tar'airah in England? Hee....already imagining it. And also, horrified by it at the same time--more updates! Ai! For now, I need to rest, enjoy the lacking guilt for not writing for a little bit. Again thankyou for reading and I hope you have a wonderful New Years. Oh, and kittens? Get some new year's kisses for me?

sincereley,

elizabeth :spin

Post subject: Re: Tar'airah finale!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:30 am 
MMM fic...lots of fic...and as promised no thudding this time instead utter worship: :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

*reads final author's note* ...WHAT?!! no more? really? are you serious? it cant be.... :sob *begs for a sequal* :aww really could you resist this face? hmm?

Happy New Years Liz! and congrats on finishing a most wonderful fic. Looking forward to more :)

-Jessica :eatme *bounces impatiently*

*in search of another bedtime story*

Not quite broken but i'd still like to be fixed

~Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:42 am 
Great finale! :bounce

Firstly, because I do enjoy seeing villains written well, I liked Caranthia's send-off. For me the manner of the villain's death/defeat is just as important as the heroine's victory, and that was a good one. Like all the good ones, she wasn't just a bad girl, and she showed that in the end.

Now, on to Willow and Tar' - they were very sweet, especially Willow's protectiveness of Tar' in her grief-stricken state. Go Will! :) And if you do ever write a sequel, I'd love to see how they get on in England. It'll certainly be interesting, but above all, I'm on the edge of my seat anticipating the hilarity that'd be Buf' and Fa'aith in 'Axford' :D

:bow

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:30 am 

Wow!! That's great and hilarious!

B and F in England? That'd put George of the Jungle to shame! lol (not that it's got anything to be proud of anyway) !

I really liked how you dealt with Caranthia, it was sad though, the way she sacrificed herself. So I can't really hate her.

And Thea? Well SHE PUT SHAME IN THE NAME!! That's not how you deal with angsty stuff!! WE SHOULD BAN HER!!

And put me Queen instead, I'd be real good with both Tar' and Willow! :p :devilish yum!

Okay enough wishful thinking,

I'd love to see what you've got in store for us ... The WRITING must go on!

:)

Cheers,

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

Post subject: I want a sequel
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:55 am 
Yay Yaay! Wonderful update. The finale is nice. (I'm all Yahooo! with the idea of a sequel) :banana

I'm sorry I said Willow was sidekick, but I mean good, nice, well, cool sidekick, really. (It's just besides superamazon Tara she seems just so...I'm shuting up now :p )

Love when Willow was about to confess and they keep interrumping her. That was cute. And funny thoughts Tara had with Bondon stuff :laugh

Great fic. Congratulations for you work.

Happy new year to you too. :bigkiss Enjoy the break.

Hope to see you around in a while

take care:bigwave

Post subject: Re: I want a sequel
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:25 am 
Awwww, that was so sweet, i loved it, and the bit at the end was funny. Poor Willow having Faith and Buffy come with her, she'll be scared for the rest of her life! But she hasTara to protect her now. Thanks for writing and sharing your story, it was lovely. I want a sequel though missy so start with the writing. It'd be interesting to see how the three girls cope in the big bad world.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:50 am 
sequel...sequel...Sequel...Sequel!..SEQUEL!!...SEQUEL!!!:pray

HAPPY [EARLY] NEW YEAR!!:party

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:13 pm 
hello, just adding my vote for a sequel :clap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:57 pm 
Yay! I vote for sequal! And new year's kisses.:pinky That was just lovely, darling. Just lovely.:clap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:39 pm 
:bounce :bounce bravo!

cant wait for that sequel that will be written about the adventures of the amazon and the redhead. hehe.

great job once again and happy new year.

"I think when I cease to go to the bathroom then I can call myself famous. Or Clogged." ~Amber Benson~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:00 am 
Applause applause. What a perfectly delightful ending to a thoroughly entertaining story. I'm sorry that it's over but I think you ended it in the right spot. Yay.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:04 pm 
How did you manage to sneak in here and finish this fic without me seeing it until just now?? It’s over? How can it be over? I just found.. erm.. okay.. I would love to read more adventures of Willow and her Amazon goddess. If you don’t feel up to continuing this one, well, that would be sad, but you should at least consider writing other W/T fics. You are too funny and creative to keep those precious skills all to yourself! Share them.. please! Thank you for this slightly wacky and very sweet story! Fantastic! :heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:15 pm 
*bows gallantly*

Elizabeth, this was a wonderful story, well constucted and executed throughout. I do hope you will consider a sequel...I think the rollicking misadventures of Willow and Tara in London would be amazing. If not, I'll look forward to whatever you choose to write next. Thank you.

:peace -Cam

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:06 pm 
:applause :applause This was excellent Miss Elizabeth. I too am hopeful for a sequel. W/T in London has been done before, but never with the caveat of Tara as an Amazon - very cool potential.

Thank for this :bow you ROCK!

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:20 am 
When will there be more? Please!!

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:41 am 
elizabeth,

Great Great Great Amazing finale!!! Started out with angst and ended wonderfully - hilarity included... And Caranthia is now dead... although, in all honesty, I felt a little bit sorry for her in the end...(take note of the little part)

Quote:
I’m coming mama…

actually made me kindah sad for her... although i still do NOT forget her being a psycho...

The Bondon part though...:lol :rofl ...haha!... really really funny... my brother was laughing along with me on that too...

Quote:
But I must return to my darling fiancé I found frolicking with the livestock who resides in a small English town just outside of Bondon—I mean, London, London. ... “You’re going to leave me for your farm boy from Bondon?” Tara blurted out.

“What?!”

Damn, forgot to think that one.

Buf' and Fa'ith in England?! Haha!!! That would be something... Can't wait to see what you got in store for us...

Sequel please...sequel please...sequel please...:pray :pray

I LOVE this fic and I TOTALLY LOVE the finale...

***Cail***

To Love is to receive a glimpse of Heaven-- Karen Sunde

Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler...But much less magical... -- Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Post subject: Had plans to visit Bondon. Oh well...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:50 am 
*wides eyes at replies*

Oh, bugger.

I must, must, must learn to not use the "s" word around hungry kittens.

And...MAN am I flattered. I mean, who can resist beautiful women begging?

Not I, no, never.

*strange opera man appears and sings*

What, never?

*elizabeth glares at rhetoric question and sings as well*

No. Never.

The catch is simple: no sequal until I can 1). figure out where the Hell to start and collect my thoughts and 2). get the time to type and edit and PLAN it out. Which will take time. Besides, another story might pop up in the meantime that I'd much prefer to spend my late nights typing away at. So...sorry, for now, no update or sequel.

We'll see where the muse takes me from now on...but, alas, I cannot put a definite date or answer on this. This is why the art of writing is so....well, it's art, and I've yet to master it, actually, I don't think I ever will...it'll eventually master me, I guess.

Once again, I'm humbled by your sweet words and hope to write for you again.

sincereleeeeey,

elizabeth

Miss Evanescent

Hee, I'm being worshipped? Or the fic is? Either way, I'm utterly peachy-keen with it. Uhoh. Sorry, no more, for now. I'm...I'm sorry. Hmm... true, it is hard to resist that face. But, seeing as it's a animated version of the real thing, I can only imagine the real power behind that facial imitation. Thankyou, Jessica, hope you um...well, I hope you did have a good New Year and well, seeing as we're still in that New Year...makes...sense that you...would. *thinks* Don't listen to me, I don't make sense.

Artemis

Thankyee! Caranthia's send off...heh, I actually...Well I had two choices with her, either she be banished as a wandering soul, living a lifeless existance in shame and pain, you know? But then, I figured that was something even she didn't deserve. So, I killed her. Erp..I had her kill herself...no, She, she killed her..self.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm really a sadist at heart.

Okay, well, either way I'm glad you liked my meek amazon-story, because as I've been mulling over ideas and waiting for something to POP! into my brain I've been reading Hellebore. My GOODNESS. Now THAT'S an amazon-story. I mean..whoa, with the wow, and the "Holy crap, is she doing what I think she's doing? And in how many places???" I mean...wow. I haven't even finished it yet...and I felt like I was imitating a baby for a while after reading twenty or so chapters, going, "bluh bluh bloozers...bloo."

I really like the ideas of Willow and Tara in England given their particular situation. And well, who can't resist the next Captain Kirk/Spock Slash-fic rulers, Buffy and Faith? I'm glad you liked my small contribution to the Amazon-Tara story-fold thingy, if there exists such a thing, hope you had a good holiday!

Arwen276

Thanks! Hmm...you want George of the Jungle...instead? No, no, sorry, misread, (*whew*). I'm glad you like how Caranthia...ended. She had some honour to salvage and who needs that more than a fallen warrior?

Hey, hey, hey! *wags finger* What did Thea do to you? As I recall she sorta gave the go-ahead for Willow to take Tara home with her...or at least...looked at her for a good several seconds. Which is basically the same thing. And Yes, Madame! I dub thee Queen Thea, Ruler of all Amazons, (this includes Tar'airah by the way.) Hmm...the writing must go on? Well, then. I will try. That is all that I can promise; Real Life and all....it's so...real, you know?

Viximon

Thankyou so much. And we'll definitely see about the sequel, I don't know if I have the strength in me to think five chapters ahead again, but we'll see. Haha, no it's no problem. I just thought the "sidekick" idea was funny. Willow's definitely not got alot in the way of luck when it comes to getting alone time with Tar', true. Wait, Bondon? That place doesn't exist? Damn. I planned a vacation there for the summer. Damn. Thanks again, glad you enjoyed the story.

veiled isis moon

Thank you, and yea....I can't help throwing in a joke any chance I get. It's...it's a thing of mine. *shrug* I'm so greatful you kittens liked the story, so I will try to write, but I'm in no rush--writing is even harder when you try to force it, so we'll see what happens.

xonethousandtears08x

Hmm. I think I understand what you're saying. Please, refer to note above!

onlyhalfevil

Heh...Cool! Go you and your vote. I knew voting wasn't a complete lost cause after the elections in '04...funny.

watersong84

You too, eh? Man, I've got this new legion of kittens asking for me to write. How flattering. Thankyou, darling, thankyou. Happy New-now-late Years!

WTtruelove

Hee. Thanks. Aghers. okay, I will try, but no promises made of concrete, only sand for now....can't help it. Have real life angst to deal out first. Happy New Year!

Tempest Duer

You know, you've always been SO incredibly supportive of my fic(s) <--HA! Plural now! Fun. Okay, just wanted to say thanks for being there for me and my words, dude. Ooo, here's a new voice coming to play, you say I've ended it where it should end? In alot of ways, I agree. So, who knows, maybe I'll leave this one alone. Hell, I could just do short stories from now on and stay away from the S-trap. Thanks for reading again, and I LOVE your sig.. But if in the future there happens to be a sequel pop with the name "Tar'airah" on it...not saying there will be, by the way--hypothetical situation we're describing here--would you be there to read for me?

Kajun

I'm sneaky like that. That's all there is to it. Plus, I've just rewatched the Lord of the Rings series and have seen alot of Gollum and his sneakiness. I've been studying it alot, you see. Heh, okay, another vote for a continuation. Thanks. I really appreciate it. And wow, cool, well have no fear, I plan to keep writing, not sure what, but writing is something I'll never tire of. "Slightly wacky and very sweet" <--If I had to desribe my own writing style and/or stories that's exactly how I'd want to put it, but be too embarrassed to say something so kind. Thankyou.

tarawhipped

*curtseys*

Can I just say, that a beautiful woman bowing for me is something I'll never tire of? Cameron, You, my dear, are a Delight. Thank you for reading and your support. If I don't continue this, (sometimes the best place to end is when you want to continue) I do have other stories in mind. We'll see....

shuyaku

Heh. Thanks! And now I've got the title Miss? Oh, this rocks. Highly. I know, I do like the idea of W/T in this certain predicament in society. I mean, jungles are one thing....Chelsea and civilization are another all together. Thanks for reading again, and I'm glad you liked it so much! Makes writing all the more fun!

pipsbearg

I..I don't know. But, but, I will write again, sometime....in the...sort of...possibly..near...future. See, there's this problem in me where I never can give an exact estimate, alas. And to your um, none-too-subtle request, I say the exact same thing to you and your fic. PLEASE! NEED MORE!

UnveilTheSoulbound

Wow, thankyou! And the finale was something I had been working up to for a long time...but never quite sure as to how it would pan out. I'm happy it worked as well as it did. You know, I'm glad Caranthia went the way she did. If anything, she was the one that had been the most tortured with her own guilt, hatred and pain. So, I figured the best I could do for her was let at least the Kittens sympathize with her in her last few moments.

Again, Bondon's not real? Oh crap. Made plans to visit, and everything. And your brother was reading too? Hi brother-person-of-Cail, glad you liked it! And Hmm...I know, I kinda, sorta want to write the sequel just to make Faith and Buffy do stupid things. But, as for the rest of the story, plot and well, the ensuing pressure to write love-scenes *nervous glance* I'm a little muddled and confused as to where to start. Thanks so much for reading and I hope your holiday(s) were fabulous!

Dear Kid-Cat-kittens, (this is my final big-note on this thread, I do believe) I'm not writing anything any time soon story-wise. Just a pre-warning to the already written warnings. But I will write again, what I'm not sure.

Just promise me to keep an eye out for the next story, whatever and however that is? I'll write again, oh yes indeedy do.

p.s. edited because the bold was being bitchy.

Edited by: thebardgirl at: 1/9/05 2:04 am

Post subject: Re: Had plans to visit Bondon. Oh well...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:57 am 
I've been catching up with this story. I really liked how you changed the usual symbiosis of thoughts our girls shared during the fight when the Amazons were insulting Willow. Tara was grateful that Willow couldn't understand, while the ever curious Willow wanted to know what it was that was being said about her. It was amusing, and made the fact that they usually know what the other is thinking all the more marked.

The fight was well written, with the constant change of perspective it added to the pace of the piece. Willow squaring up to Thea was fun; of course her love for Tara was what spurred her to be so daring.

It must have been hard for gentle Tara to learn fully why Caranthia despised her. Lucky she had her Willow with her. And now they start a new adventure in life, together.

Thanks for the story.

You stay the course, you hold the line, you keep it all together.

You're the one true thing I know I can believe in
- Sarah McLachlan

Post subject: Re: Had plans to visit Bondon. Oh well...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:10 pm 
Thank you so much for reading, and also catching the more discreet moments. It's fun when I know I have you fabulous kittens right there with me as I'm writing a fast-paced, p.o.v-changing scene going. And *blush* I am SO happy you like the fight scene, cause, yea....that's something I have endeavored to write before. So, that was a major worry it wouldn't come out right. Again, thankyou for the feedback and sticking with my crazy, crazy story. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: It's always a pleasure to write for such wonderful readers.

"Oh, where are my manners, Tara, Willow, Willow, Tara."

-random line I know I search for in every fanfic out there.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Tar'airah
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Nice!

I gotta say, i liked the Slightly-dim-but-well-meaning Buffy and Faith.
Taking those two clowns on a trip around London is going to be an adventure!

:)

My Story: Coming Home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12