The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Smut fic: The Table COMPLETE
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:47 pm 
Yeah, I know, one more Washi-fic, and the others aren't finished yet, but I can't help it. Got inspired as hell. I'm cutting this into 2 parts, mostly cause I'm evil that way.

Title: The Table part 1 out of 2 or 3

Author: Washi

Rating: NC-17 overall

Spoilers: Nope, can be put into any season.

Disclaimer: I own nothing man, except for a cool lighter. So don't sue me Joss or ME or whoever, or all you'll get is said lighter.

Summary: Table.

Archive: If you like it, then take it. As long as you email me and tell me where you're gonna be putting it.

"Man, this demon shortage bites!" Buffy said as she cracked her knuckles, looking at her friends, sitting around the heavy research table. "I need to find a way for me to work off my tension." she paused before adding, her tone whiny, "Giles!"

The whole table grew quiet as everyone's faces scrunched up into disgusted looks. The Englishman's eyebrows shot up to his hairline. "I beg your pardon?"

Buffy looked around and thought about what she said. Her features contorted into a mask of abject horror. "Oh God! Ewww! You guys are sick! I was just talking about finding me something to pound on. Nothing of the sexual nature meant. Yuck, that's just... yuck!"

"How about we hit ourselves over the head and then, maybe, we'll forget this discussion ever happened?" Willow said, her face still scrunched up.

Xander raised his arm "Yep, I'm all for the group amnesia. Please someone hit me." A second later, he was holding the back of his head, and Anya was looking at him, smiling proudly.

"An, I kinda meant it as uh, just a phrase, a saying. I didn’t actually mean it." he said, still rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, you should've explained yourself better. Who can understand all these mortal phrases? They drive me insane." Anya replied, the smile quickly fading from her face into a perplexed look.

"Cause ya weren't crazy to start with..." Willow muttered, looking down at her lap. Slender fingers crept across her skirt to settle on her thigh, rubbing slowly. Green eyes turned upwards to gaze into deep blue, and a soft voice whispered to her "Be nice honey."

Those same green eyes crept to look at full rosy lips, and Willow swallowed.

"Mmm, what do I get as a reward?" she replied, her eyes never leaving the lips that now turned upwards in a sensual half smile. Willow's eyes moved back to her lover's, which darkened as her pupils dilated slightly.

"I can think of many rewarding rewards." Tara replied, licking her lips. Willow leaned forward a bit, her urge to kiss her lover too strong to deny, but a harsh light made them draw back and blink. Looking back at the table, the first thing they noticed was Xander's glassy eyes and his dazed look. Looking over his shoulder, they saw Anya, holding a camera and grinning slightly.

"Please do not let my taking pictures of you interrupt anything. Please get back to the kissing. Oh, Willow, maybe you'd like to hold Tara's face in your hands as you kiss. It is more erotic that way."

Tara barely held Willow back as she jumped towards Anya, her eyes furious. Xander's eyes focused back to the here and now and he almost jumped out of his seat, yelling "I didn't even touch them yet!"

Tara's gaze turned to Xander and she raised an eyebrow at him, silencing him, while still holding the redhead. Xander sat back down, looking apologetic.

"I thought please was the magic word Xander, why is Willow looking very mad and on the verge of waving one of those pointy-eared creatures at me?"

Xander didn't answer his girlfriend.

"Honey, please, be good."

"But Tara! She took a picture of us! And, I ... I'm gonna kill her!" Willow said, struggling to go after the ex-demon and wave a rabbit at her.

"Geez Will, it's like you're embarrassed of you and Tara."

Willow stopped struggling and looked at Buffy wide-eyed. "What? No!" She noticed Tara looking down at her lap, her hair covering her face. "No, baby, that's not it! I am so not ashamed of us." She slowly brought her hands up to Tara's face and tilted her head back up, her eyes making contact with the blonde's. "I'll never be ashamed of our love baby. I love you, and I'm not ashamed of it."

She pulled slightly and covered Tara's lips with her own, caressing the pillowy flesh with her own. The rest of the world fell away, and nothing mattered to both girls but the feel of their lips pressed together. Willow's hands drifted down to Tara's neck, holding her as she deepened the kiss. Tara moaned into her girlfriend’s mouth, and the hand on the redhead's thigh gripped the flesh more sharply. They pulled apart, however, when continuous flashes of light were directed at them.

"Very good! Bravo!" Anya said, lowering her camera and clapping, obviously enjoying the show. Tara blushed to the roots of her hair and buried her face into Willow's shoulder.

"Anya, don't make me go to the pound and get all the pet bunnies they have." Willow said in a tone that meant no arguments.

The shop keeper's face blanched and she nodded before going back to her counter and placing the camera under it. She opened the cash drawer and got out a wad of bills that she then fawned herself with.

Turning her attention back to the table, Willow noticed the growing smirk on her best friend's face, but Buffy's hand already connected with the back of his head, and he jerked back to life, mumbling his apologies while rubbing his head again.

"Thanks Buffy."

"You're welcome. Anyways, I'm thinking of going to the Bronze tonight, work off some tension by dancing. And hey, maybe some baddies will show up and it'll become a party." Buffy said wistfully.

"I'm sure they'll show up Buff." Willow tried consoling her.

"God, we're really living in a screwed up world. People wishing for monsters to attack them. Never thought when I was a kid that I'd wish that sort of thing to people." Xander said, smiling softly.

"I never thought that I'd wish to become blind and deaf." Giles replied casually, still cleaning his glasses.

"Giles, if you keep doing that, you'll wipe your glasses out of existence." The slayer casually replied.

"Yes, well, as glad as I have been to witness this exchange, and by that I mean that I'd love to get knocked into unconsciousness to forget it ever did happen, I must go." The watcher said, getting up from his seat. "I have... um, adult things to do." he continued as he slipped on his camel-hair jacket.

"Way to go G-man! Finally getting some!" Xander happily exclaimed, getting up and putting up his palm, waiting for the watcher to high-five him.

"How graceful of you Xander." Giles dryly replied. "But, I shall inform you that I shall not be doing anything of the kind, and that, in any circumstance, that is none of your business."

"He's getting some." Buffy stated, earning once again disgusted looks by her friends. "Oh god! Yuck!"

"Okay, please remember to lock up. And please do not disrupt anything. If a burglar wants to come in, tell him there are bunnies in here..." Anya was silenced by Xander's hand on her mouth.

"They get it An. Let's go home."

"But, I must give them safety procedures so no one can steal the money. It's my money Xander!" Anya almost shrieked, thoughts of someone stealing her money horrifying her.

"I shall make sure no one steals your money Anya. Don't worry." Tara said, her gentle smile pacifying the shop keeper.

"Alright. But only because it's you. Let's go home Xander, and you can give me many..." she looked at her boyfriend and stopped her sentence.

Xander looked proudly at her and turned away to go out.

"Orgasms!" Anya whispered to Tara with a wink.

Tara smiled at the two as they left, and locked the door behind them. Warm arms encircled her waist, and she leaned back into the embrace.

“Mmm, so, you wanted us to stay here for what exactly?” Tara asked as she felt slender fingers pushing away some of her hair and warm lips descending on her neck, kissing and licking lightly.

“My reward. I’ve been good.” The redhead replied, slowly bringing up her hands, stopping only when she reached the undersides of her lover’s breasts. Her lips were now nibbling on Tara’s ears, and the blonde moaned and pushed herself back into her lover’s body. Willow knew exactly where to touch her to arouse the passion that lay dormant beneath the surface.

Still, she was reluctant to make love to Willow in the Magic Box. There was something undeniably wrong about it, but as her lover’s hands drifted to her breasts, she forgot all about it.

“Mmm, touch me.” She gasped, and Willow took the offer with a smile, squeezing her lover’s breasts slowly.

Tara’s head fell on her girlfriend’s shoulder as she pressed her chest into Willow’s hands, arching her back and rubbing her ass on the redhead’s crotch. The redhead swallowed painfully.

“Do you know how many times I imagined laying you down on the table, and slowly raising your dress inch by inch, caressing your flesh as I go? Do you know how many boring Scooby meetings I didn’t listen to while imagining doing that to you?” A soft lick at Tara’s lips followed, earning a gasp from her open-mouthed lover.

Tara’s left hand moved up to tangle in crimson locks, fisting the smoothness almost roughly as she pulled her girlfriend’s mouth towards her own. Willow had other plans though, and she resisted the painful pull to only brush her lips against her lover’s, her tongue sneaking out to get a taste of the pillow-y flesh. Tara’s breathing sped up from the teasing touch, and also from Willow’s talented fingers, which were now pinching her already-hard nipples.

Tara was lost in a world of Willow. Her tongue was teasing her earlobe while her hands were massaging her full breasts and her crotch was rubbing against Tara’s ass. She wondered briefly how her lover could do all these things at once, but she quickly forgot about the questions as her lover increased the tempo of her rubbing. The blonde could feel her wetness pooling between her legs from such a short encounter, but she knew that Willow could turn her on with a simple touch.

T.B.C in the next few days.

Questions? Comments? :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

Edited by: Washi  at: 10/25/04 7:14 pm

Post subject: Re: The Table
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:03 pm 
You cow! How can you leave it there? Hmm, when you mentioned a new idea the other night I thought it would already be complete...bleh. Looking forward to the next part... and, um, make it soon.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:09 pm 
:thud :bounce :bounce

washi has a new fic! And what a great story this is turning out to be! Loved the under the table cuteness and the embrace at the MB. So cute! You gotta write more! You are the fic writting goddess!! :D

:pride

-rose

I didnt know what being happy was till i found you, i didnt know what love meant till i loved you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:14 pm 
Hehehe, glad to have given such strong reactions by such an itty bitty part. :lol

Smut will come, eventually. :lol

Yes, I'm mean, and evil, but evil is good. ;)

-------------------

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:18 pm 
Very very evil!:no More soon?

Luna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:46 pm 
you're getting off by being eveil, am i right?!:hmm

anyway, great start as always, i hope your "couple of days" won't be too long! :pray

oh, and happy belated birthday!! :balloons

hope you had fun!

can't wait to read more, so keep it coming!

jen:fallen

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:53 pm 
:thud ... Washi y did u leave it there...:thud :drool

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzen für Schmutz:banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:03 am 
Can we get copies of those photos that Anya took or perhaps have samples of Willow/Tara's bodily fluids that have oozed onto the table?

When Willow was good she was very good but when Tara was bad she was better.:luv2 :eatme

Post subject: Replies and Part 2 of The Table
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:13 pm 
Ok, I was expecting more feedback, but it's all good. Replying, and then, the second and final part. Thanks to everyone who left me feedback, and to those who just read it. :grin

onyxsundrops: Heya! Yeah, I'm very evil. ut, I kept my promise, and the next update shall be up shortly. Thanks Yvonne. :grin

Spikeizmine87: Hey! Yep, a new Washi-fic, and a completed one! :lol Thanks, and hope ya enjoy.

Marilda: Smut is here! Enjoy!

soluna350: Hi! Glad you liked it, and yes, if you've read my other fics, you'll notice I have an evil streak. :lol Hope you like it!

AmbeRocks: Hey! And yes, I love being evil. :lol Thanks for the belated bday wish. See, I didn't let ya wait long! :lol

WickedReds: Hi! Um, I left it there, cause I enjoy torturing readers I guess. :lol Check out what I told soluna. :grin Enjoy and thanks!

taralicious: Hey! Thanks for replying, and I don't thik Anya's gonna let me borrow those. :lol Willow did threaten her with rabbits after all. :lol Enjoy!

Title: The Table 2/2

Author: Washi

Rating: NC-17 overall

Spoilers: Nope, can be put into any season.

Disclaimer: I own nothing man, except for a cool lighter. So don't sue me Joss or ME or whoever, or all you'll get is said lighter.

Summary: Table.

Archive: If you like it, then take it. As long as you email me and tell me where you're gonna be putting it.

Previously

Tara was lost in a world of Willow. Her tongue was teasing her earlobe while her hands were massaging her full breasts and her crotch was rubbing against Tara’s ass. She wondered briefly how her lover could do all these things at once, but she quickly forgot about the questions as her lover increased the tempo of her rubbing. The blonde could feel her wetness pooling between her legs from such a short encounter, but she knew that Willow could turn her on with a simple touch.

Suddenly, Willow’s warm body moved from behind her own, and Tara let out a disappointed moan. Willow quickly turned her around and took her hand, leading her to the sturdy research table. Turning her around, she sat her down on the edge of the table, then got on it herself, holding herself up on her knees and facing her lover, who had reclined back onto the cool wood.

“Willow, are you sure the table will hold? I don’t want to have to explain to Anya or Giles why the table is broken.”

“I’m sure, but I guess we’ll see. Come on baby, let’s live a little.” The redhead replied, her eyes holding a wicked glint.

Tara nodded and licked her lips as she saw Willow leaning towards her. Their mouths met, slowly at first, tasting and teasing, feeling the need to rediscover the flesh they were so intimately acquainted with. Tara’s left hand drifted once more to her lover’s nape while her right hand moved to the small of Willow’s back, holding her firmly. The kiss heated up, threatening to burn Willow’s plans to a cinder, and she pulled away, earning once more a displeased grunt from her lover.

“Don’t worry baby. Willow’s here to please tonight.”

“Baby, you’re always pleasing, every single night.”

Willow smiled and dived back into her fleeting kisses, never letting any of them heat up, her tongue teasing Tara’s, tasting her lower lip, lapping at it. She kept herself raised with her right arm while her left hand traced all of Tara’s outlines, painting her with her hand and memorizing every gasp and shiver until she felt the hem of her dress. She brushed the fabric upwards and her hand started moving upwards, revealing Tara’s flesh inch by inch, like she had promised. Her fingers caressed every bit of Tara’s body as it was exposed, and Tara lifted herself off the table a bit, pushing the soles of her feet against one of the small benches they usually sat on.

When her dress was bunched up under her breasts, Willow quickly sat back and pulled Tara’s body upright, and she moved to kneel on the small bench between Tara’s spread legs. She quickly took off Tara’s dress, and together they pulled off Willow’s dress, almost ripping it in their haste.

Willow stood and quickly removed her panties, bra and shoes. She quickly divested Tara of the last of her clothing and kneeled back onto the bench. The blonde moved to lay back on the table, but the redhead’s hands held her still.

“You stay right there missy! You’re my reward, and I get to do what I want to.” Willow told her lover, her eyes riveted to her lover’s body. She noticed Tara’s gulp and her nod.

The redhead smiled and her hands drifted to her lover’s face, cupping it, her thumbs caressing the smoothness of her skin in circles.

“You, Tara Maclay, are the most beautiful woman on earth, and I’m rewarded every time I get to make love to you. I love you.” She quietly whispered before her lips met her lover’s. Twins moans of passion and desire were muffled, but when Tara tried to deepen the kiss, Willow drew back and started kissing her lover’s neck, her tongue peeking out ever few kisses to lick the salty taste of her lover’s flesh. Her slender hands dug into Tara’s fleshy hips. Her kisses moved down, and she trailed her lower lip on Tara’s collarbone, before lightly biting at the juncture between her neck and her shoulder. Tara moaned, and both her hands held Willow’s head tighter to her chest as the redhead slowly took a small bit of flesh between her teeth and sucked on it.

“God, yes. Harder.”

Willow complied with her lover’s wishes and bit down harder. She sucked the flesh even more forcefully, marking her lover. Tara loved being marked by her, something which had surprised Willow at first. But Willow loved it, maybe it was her oral fixation manifesting itself, but she adored sucking and biting on her lover’s neck.

Willow sucked on the flesh some more, and when she was sure she had left a good mark on her lover, pulled back and blew on it, making Tara shiver with arousal. Willow continued paving her lover’s sternum with wet and hot open-mouthed kisses, making her way to her full breasts, the nipples standing out sharply, begging Willow for her attention.

Willow’s right hand migrated to settle on the small of Tara’s back and pulled her a bit forward as her other hand grabbed Tara’s right breast almost roughly, the slapping noise of the contact ringing in her ears. Willow’s mouth quickly found purchase on the blonde’s left breast, sucking as much of the breast as she could into her mouth, teasing the hard nipple on the ridges of her palate. The triple stimulation made Tara moan out loud, arch her back until her shoulders almost touched the table and the grip on Willow’s hair intensify.

“Oh fuck! Yesss!” the blonde hissed as her girlfriend started chewing softly on her candy nipple. Her hips started moving of their own, leaving a streak of wetness on the shiny surface of the table, hoping to relieve the throbbing of her clit somehow. She grunted, finding the movement was arousing her more than pleasing her.

Willow pulled back slightly and smiled at her lover.

“Getting worked up? Need some relief?”

Tara replied by biting her lip and grinding her hips again.

“You’re gonna have to wait baby. Cause I’m not anywhere near done yet.”

And with a smirk, Willow started bathing she nipple she was torturing lightly with her tongue. Continuous moans were emerging from Tara’s open mouth, and she licked her lips repeatedly as all the moisture in her body seemed to migrate to south. She was panting, her whole body moving slickly against the table’s surface as Willow changed breasts, giving her right nipple the same treatment as her left one.

Willow’s left hand joined her right one and she pulled her lover even closer, their heated skins touching, making the redhead moan as Tara’s wetness painted her body. The blonde ground her hips against Willow’s chest and let out a low keening as her clitoris and Willow’s erect left nipple kissed intimately. Willow shivered and her nipples grew even harder from the contact. She closed her eyes as sweat poured from her forehead and chest, mixing with her lover’s juices, making the blonde even slicker.

Tara leaned back on the table, supporting herself on her elbows as she kept thrusting against Willow’s flesh, and the redhead, not wanting to lose the sweet contact with her lover’s breasts, sat up more, making the blonde grind against the redhead’s flat tummy.

Tara’s head lolled back and sideways as her lover’s body and mouth continued pleasuring her. Her thrusting got more insistent, and Willow pulled back, only to move on the table, straddling one of Tara’s thighs as she moved upwards, stopping only when her breasts were in front of Tara’s mouth.

The smell of her own arousal on Willow’s skin drove Tara into a frenzy and she leaned her head upwards towards the redhead’s glistening nipples.

“Yeah baby, lick them, suck them, taste yourself on me!” the redhead almost shouted.

She was past the point of no return, and her dirty talk only made Tara start to thrust against the leg that was in direct contact with her pussy. She licked Willow’s breasts and started sucking, kissing and biting the redhead’s rock hard nipples.

Willow’s body was a gigantic puddle of melted nerves. Her head lolled spinelessly downwards as her lover pleasured her incredibly sensitive breasts. As Tara bit harder on one of her nipples, the redhead wrenched herself from her girlfriend’s mouth and pushed herself back, before crushing her mouth to Tara’s. She held herself suspended by her arms on either side of Tara’s head, sweat making her almost slide, as she moved around a bit, stopping only when both her knees were between Tara’s legs on the table. She then used her knees to spread Tara’s thighs apart, before thrusting slowly. Her clit touched Tara’s, and they both moaned as the small contact sent a trail of white hot passion through both their bodies.

They started rocking against each other faster, the image of their mixing wetness only making them settle into a harder rhythm. Tara raised her hands and grabbed Willow perfect ass, grinding even faster. Their clits were rubbing almost continuously now, without any break in their pleasure.

They were quickly heading towards their peaks, and Willow dropped her head to rest on her girlfriend’s forehead, kissing wetly along her cheek and ear. They were both gasping for air, and Willow could feel her orgasm start in her toes.

“Oh yeah, baby, harder, faster, make me come, come on baby, come for me…” she started babbling unconsciously as her hip thrusts became almost savage. She could feel the throbbing of Tara’s clit against her own and she knew she was close.

Tara nodded and also started moving her pelvis faster as sweat poured from her body. Her own stream of dirty talk emerged.

“Yesss, make me feel it make me feel you come, make me come. Yes! Yes! YES!” she bellowed as both of them came together, muscles tensed up, pushing hard into each other’s flesh. They could feel the spasming of their cores and their combined juices mixing and dripping onto the table.

Their hips thrusts slowed down and both women continued moaning as ever single contact gave them a mini-orgasm. Finally, Willow collapsed against her lover, and they both shifted to be able to lay on their sides facing each other, panting and moaning softly, basking in their afterglow.

“Whoa. That was just whoa.” Tara told her lover when they had both recovered their speaking-abilities.

“That sums it up.” The redhead told her girlfriend before leaning in to kiss her softly.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” The redhead replied, her eyes shinning.

They stayed that way for a few minutes, the silence enveloping them, until Willow started giggling.

“What’s so funny sweetie?” Tara asked, smiling.

“This is one sturdy table!” Willow replied, laughing.

The End

Questions? Comments?

-------------------

Post subject: Re: Replies and Part 2 of The Table
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:17 pm 
Hey I told you I would post lol. Like I said before.. very good hehe very very good :drool :boot and i think you almost did kill me there for a sec lol :p

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:27 pm 
OH, Washi... you perv! I loved the sensual hungriness of both women. It was sweet yet wild, especially considering the place:blush . I half expected the table to fall, but I'm glad it didn't--serious mood killer. Very well done (I guess it sort of makes up for your meanness). Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:53 pm 
Yeah i did notice from ur other fics that u do have an evil streak... but i like it...

OMG.... that was fucking hot :thud :drool :jaw

Yvonne called u a perv... haha.. but then again aren't we all

Great fic Washi...

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzen für Schmutz:banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post subject: The Table
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:56 pm 
that was:thud

great story!!

-----------------------------

you were the one, you were the only one and you were amazing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:33 pm 
Washi, Washi, Washi...Dang girl...maybe i shouldn't have waited until i was about to go to bed after all...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:49 pm 
:eyebrow :drool

:D Ahhh I loves me some smut! Washi youve managed to make me make a mess of myself yet again! (ok that sounded dirty hehe) This was....well it was pretty fuckin hot thats what it was! A perfect end to their evening dont you think? Hopefully you'll write more and maybe soon! Yes Washi has so indefinatly mastered this smut crap! ;)

:pride

-rose

I didnt know what being happy was till i found you, i didnt know what love meant till i loved you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:05 am 
You didn't write the table's POV :( ;)

And it seems like the table is gonna need a shower :lol

:thud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:06 am 
Hey Dude:grin

Sorry that I'm late....:blush

I liked both parts:P First one was funny with evilness in it!!!! stoping there....bad bad Washi!!!! And the second one was ahm....*looks around.....hot and funny:grin :lol :lol :lol ...

I loved it when Anya took pictures of Willow and Tara :lol :lol Pure Anya....And Xander's reaction....:lol :lol :lol

Great Job!!!!

Pst...don't forget you have other fics to update ;) I miss it!!!!!

Love you:)

:peace :heart

M.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:00 am 
It is one lucky sturdy table - thats for sure ;) LOL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:53 am 
WOW...WOW...WOW...

I promised you a reply and here it is. That little mini brain damage you caused me to sustain the night before...ALL CURED!!! Washi you don't disappoint. It's like I'm actually watching this scene take place...very descriptive. :bow :banana

It's sad really...this website has been on for a while...it's hard to believe that only this year I became familiar with BTVS. I watched every episode in reruns...and cursed myself for believing this show was not worth it when it was airing. BUT NOW...DVD'S AND THIS WEBSITE HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE.:pride :applause

The only DVD box set I don't own is season seven...why? On principle alone...I had to suffer the atrocities of jerk Whedon on my own...but hurray for the INTERNET and WONDERFUL writers as yourself. Season seven never happened and TARA LIVES...OF COURSE!!!:luv :dumbo

Washi thank you so much for a very well written love fic...in it's purest form...You really capture all the characters personalities perfectly. Especially Anya...I love her...she's so...HER. I will definitely go now and read and re-read all of your fics and I look forward to any new ones that will pop into that creative mind of yours...by the way my girl is now a fan...I had her read this one and well...*clears throat*...anyways. But she still insists that I'm obsessed with this show especially Willow and Tara...what does she know...her idea of good television is watching Celebrity Poker...ugh!!!:crazy :spin

Saluting you while holding up a glass of milk,

Irene:bigwave :pride

"They're bloodsuckers...they kill by sucking blood...take it easy Joan" Anya in TABULA RASA:rofl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:18 pm 
Wow..that was incredibe..so hot and so frigging awesome :D . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:14 pm 
gosh, you weren't kidding, that actually *wasn't* long!! thanks:D

but very very enjoyable, as always...!

hope you'll write more of anything soon, missing you fics here!

jen:fallen

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:47 pm 
You know, I've always liked that table. I'm glad to see it get some quality time... and I do mean quality time. :) Very hot, very intimate... Great job!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:20 pm 
woooooo...a super hot COMPLETED(gasp!) washi fic!! go washi go!! that was awesome...i wonder if theyd like to come check out my kitchen table...ooo or my dining room one...the offers there...lol

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:06 am 
That table was made by an artisan who really poured his soul into his craft, as Willow/Tara so ably demonstrated for the benefit of all us smutaholics.:eatme

It is The Giving Tree of tables.

Used for scholarly research and, after hours, used for getting to the bottom of each other.:luv :flower

How does one spell relief in the new millenium? T-A-B-L-E!

Willow/Tara's nasty, dirty, talk to each other increases the voyeuristic factor in watching them pleasure each other.

They turned from vegetarians to snarling carnivorous beasts within seconds.

The air and Willow's body redolent of Tara's vanilla essence and musky essence of pearl makes me head swirl to imagine Tara licking herself off of Willow's body after intermingling with Willow's drops of rain to make a transcendant element all its own.:applause :luv :peace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:40 am 
Wonderful writing as usual :thud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:08 pm 
Whoa dude! That was just.. uh huh.. that's right: :drool

Excellent return from your bout of muse-less-ness ... you best strap that muse down now and ride her for all she's worth ... and that just sounds sooo Master Willow-Cowboy Tara ... that I'm salivating, which is only just adding to the already table-induced-drool and well.. did someone mention a puddle? And I'm really babbling. Must.Stop.Now!

Seriously, I'm sorry I missed this when you posted, but I was otherwise detained ... but I'm all Charlie-less now and in need of some WT lovin.

Thanks for the much needed fixture :)

x Tinna Karen

"You're not gonna jokey-rhyme your way outta this one." - Willow in Pangs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:06 pm 
Guh? Ug.

Well Washi, you're the goddess of smut for a reason! It's great to see a new piece of work up here.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:22 pm 
I'm glad you all liked it! Or loved it, or drooled on it. :lol :

it's 5 15 am, but I feel kinda woozy, so I can't do individual feedback.

I'll try to answer some stuff though.

Well, my muse just came in to make me write this, and then escaped again. She's kinky, but didn't want me to strap her down. :lol : I tried writing a bit of a couple of my other fics, but she refused and left me for some other muse.

Anyways, it's way easier to write a small smut fic like this, because there is little or no plot, unlike my other fics, that have one. Still looking and thinking about them though, so don't worry.

To those who called me a smut goddess, or the smut goddess, I say thank you, but I'm not the goddess. I may write well, if I can say so myself, I'm good, but there is much better. For example, go to the Pens Completed fics, A-M and then, JustSkipIt's Lists challenge. Or, you can read AntigoneUnbound's On Second thought, or JustSkipIt's Please series and a ton of others. Seriously, there is incredibly good stuff on this board. ;)

Now that I plugged some people, and I bet I made an ass of myself with the babbling, I' gonna go get some sleep. Night and Thanks!

-------------------

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:39 pm 
:jaw ..... oh boy that was HOT washi!!! Wonderful talent as always... you know I love your stuff.... annnnd nowww... im off too... :shower

---

Ooo I feel just like santa except thinner and younger and female and...well Jewish- Willow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:38 am 
Washi WOW

I got to have really good smut for breakfast this morning :D ...started my day off right ! I always thought that was a really nice table... good to see you found a better use for it... While reading this I really wanted to be that table :eyebrow .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"