The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2012 Fall Challenge:The Take Charge Tara Challenge[Vote Now]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:53 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
WillowFish has suggested a new challenge. She promises she will even submit an entry to it.

She calls it the 'Take Charge Tara Challenge'.

Tara must appear to take charge of a situation as the main plot of the piece. You must incorporate:

• 3 fic titles from the board
  • 2 fic authors from the board (please get permission first - if you can't, it's fine to leave this requirement out)
  • 1 breakfast food
  • An election
  • 1 kitchen utensil used inside of a bedroom and outside of its normal function

(Smut encouraged but not required)

Do not recreate or reproduce anyone else's work without permission - otherwise must be original

This will run until January 3,2013 or until at least 3 fics are submitted after that date.

For the winner, drlloyd has a very unique prize...he has gotten in touch with an old kitten from "the day" who will draw a cover image for the winning story.

Get to it, kids and happy writing!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Post subject: Re: 2012 Fall Challenge: The Take Charge Tara Challenge[UPDA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:06 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Is there a limit as to how long it has to be? Can there be multiple chapters or does it need to be just a one-shot deal?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
angieb86 wrote:
Is there a limit as to how long it has to be? Can there be multiple chapters or does it need to be just a one-shot deal?

No limit in either direction.. Go Wild

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

cant wait to read these challenges...like this idea..woo hooo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Here's a little fic to get the ball rolling...

I'm taking myself out of eligibility for the competition since I was involved in the set-up. If anyone else has some ideas floating around, get the words on paper! (I know the asking author's for permission for their name is probably putting people off, but remember that one is optional, fic will still be accepted without that requirment.)

Because I Said So

NC-17

“Willow, it’s too soon.”

“But we said–”

“We said ‘maybe’. And now I’m saying no. For god sake, we’re not even fully unpacked!”

Willow dropped to the couch with her arms crossed over her chest and a full blown pout on her face. Tara rolled her eyes and fixed her hands onto her hips.

“Stop acting like a baby.”

A baby’s cry piped up as if on cue right then and Tara gestured in the direction it was coming from while walking over to pick the 10-month-old baby girl up from a playpen set up in the corner.

She is the only one in the house allowed to act like a baby,” she said, cradling the baby to her chest, “Good morning, sweetie. Did me and Mommy upset you up with our silly fighting? I’m sorry, Gracie. Let’s go get something for your belly.”

She walked out of the living room and into the kitchen, Willow hot on her heels.

“Tara, can we please–”

Tara opened the cabinet and the baby immediately swung her fist at the box of Cheerios.

“Look, why don’t we compromise? A cat or dog is too high maintenance, but we could get something easier. Like a fish,” she said as she took it down and left Grace in her high chair, pouring some Cheerios into the plastic tray.

Grace squealed in delight and made grabs to get some into her mouth. Willow smiled and dropped a kiss on top of her head, but wasn’t happy about the suggestion.

“Fish are boring.”

Tara sighed and leaned back against the refrigerator. She didn’t think an argument about a family pet would get so difficult, but Willow had seen one too many toilet paper commercials with cute puppies. Nonetheless, Tara was adamant that with a baby less than a year old and a house they’d only moved into a month ago, it was not the right time.

“I want to vote,” Willow continued, disturbing Tara from her thoughts.

“What?” Tara asked, blinking to refocus.

“I’m talking about a family vote,” Willow said, “I got my vote and you got your vote, but there is a third very little member of this family. Gracie gets to elect the family pet.”

Tara crossed her arms lightly over her chest.

“And how do you plan on getting an answer?”

“Easy,” Willow replied, lifting her chin defiantly, “We hold up a picture of a dog and a picture of a fish and whichever one she reacts best to, gets her vote.”

Tara shook her head to herself and was about to protest that it was ridiculous, but Willow had scurried out and the sound of the printer came within seconds. Tara bent her knees so she was level with the baby and gently ruffled her soft hair.

“Your Mommy’s loco but we love her,” she said, then lowered her voice, “Pick the fish.”

Grace turned her head towards Tara and regarded her silently for a moment, then gave a single-toothed grin and offered Tara a slobbery Cheerio.

“Thank you, baby,” Tara said to her, accepting the mess with all her love.

Willow came back then, with a sheet of paper in each hand.

“Hey, step away from the judge!”

Tara resisted the urge to roll her eyes again, and backed away. Willow came over and bent in front of Grace, her eyes filled with confidence.

One cute thing has to recognise another!

“Okay, Gracie,” she said, speaking as if she firmly believe the baby could understand her, “Squeal super loud if you like this puppy!”

She held up the picture of the puppy she’d printed off, the cutest she could find, but the baby had no reaction.

“Grace, look,” Willow said desperately, shaking the picture for effect, “Look at the puppy.”

A smirk quirked up on one side of Tara’s face.

“Try the fish.”

Willow reluctantly showed the picture of the fish and Grace started to bounce and reach for it.

“Isshhhee!”

Willow let her have the picture but straightened up and scowled at Tara.

“It’s not fair! You’ve been conditioning her by letting her watch The Little Mermaid so often!”

“Willow she watches it because you’re in work and Ariel reminds her of you,” Tara replied, having had enough of this discussion, “Not to mention that it was you that passed on the Disney movie obsession.”

“You love them too,” Willow retorted lamely.

Tara waved her hands as if to say ‘enough’.

“This is the end of it. We’re not getting a cat or a dog until she is old enough to understand what it is and what it means, because I’m the one who’ll have to stay at home all day to look after it. Alright?”

Willow was still peeved but knew an unwavering Tara when she saw one. And not that she’d ever admit it, but even though she didn’t like what Tara was saying; the way she was saying it? …Well that stirred a whole different set of emotions in her.

“Yes, Tara,” she replied, feeling a small shiver at her own obedient response.

“Thank you,” Tara replied in relief and plucked Grace up when she noticed the Cheerios were gone and had been replaced with baby drool, “I’m going to put her down for her nap.”

“Okay,” Willow agreed, then decided to extend a peace offering, “Hey, I’ll try and get those last few boxes unpacked. I know they’re driving you crazy waking up to them every morning.”

Tara nodded.

“Thank you. I appreciate it. Can you get the kitchen stuff in? I keep turning around to grab something and it’s not there.”

Willow smiled.

“As you wish.”

Tara smiled too and pecked Willow’s cheek as she made the way across the hallway of their bungalow to the nursery while Willow went into the bedroom.

Tara sat in the chair in the corner and gently rocked the baby to sleep with some soft, melodic singing to ease the transition. When she was out, Tara left her in her crib with a kiss to her head, then joined Willow in the bedroom. She was smiling.

“I could hear you from in here, I love when you sing to her,” Willow said, who had each box open to check the contents, “I’m trying to sort them by room but I think some are mixed up.”

Tara sat on the corner of the bed.

“How come?”

Willow reached into the nearest box and pulled something from the top.

“There’s a paintbrush in the kitchen box.”

Tara could only smile.

“That’s a pastry brush.”

“Oh,” Willow replied, feeling silly, “Well then they’re okay!”

She bounced over to the last box to make sure it was what it was said to be, leaning over just enough for Tara to appreciate the tightness of Willow’s jeans.

She tilted her head to get the best angled, then found herself needing to cross her legs when Willow-bounce translated into wiggling.

As focused as she was, something sticking out of the corner of her box caught her peripheral vision. She glanced away for a moment and went to push it back, but a mischievous grin spread on her face when she saw what it was.

She quietly picked the spatula out and shuffled over to Willow, then let it swat her butt. Willow jumped and reached back to grab her cheeks, then spun around.

“Hey!” she exclaimed, though was grinning now too, “I’ll get you for that!”

Tara pinged the head of the spatula between her fingers.

“Oh yeah?”

Willow leapt to the kitchen box and picked up the previously discarded utensil.

“You say pastry brush, I say…” she said as she waved it back and forth, “Tickle machine!”

Tara’s eyes went wide and she dropped the spatula, then backed away. Willow pounced and began to chase her. They ran around the room for a few seconds, but the lack of space from the boxes made it quite easy for Willow to catch Tara and pin her to the bed.

“You’ll wake the baby,” Tara tried to reason, already feeling the tickle of the brush over her nose.

“She’s in the other room,” Willow replied, keeping her voice low just in case, “So just give it up, because–”

She didn’t get a chance to finish her sentence as Tara suddenly flipped them, grabbed the brush, tossed it, then grabbed Willow’s wrists and held them tight above her head.

“Because what?”

Willow could feel herself beginning to tremble at the intensity of the sudden rush of desire.

Because you’re turning me into a puddle.

“Because. What?” Tara asked again, purposefully pushing her thigh between Willow’s legs.

She smirked when she saw the flush rising on Willow’s cheeks and leaned down so their faces were almost touching.

“You’re gonna do what I say now. Know why?” she asked in an authoritative whisper, “Because I said so.”

Willow felt like she could have come on the spot and was much too turned on to do anything but comply. Tara saw the acceptance fall over Willow’s face and smirked some more, then released her wrists.

“Strip.”

Willow didn’t hesitate for a second and scooted off the bed. She almost fell over from her jelly-like knees but quickly steadied herself and faced Tara.

She didn’t need to be told to go slowly but was finding it very hard not to just rip both her own and Tara’s clothes off – their sex life had quietened since having the baby and some afternoon delight was unheard of.

She was about to throw caution to the wind and just toss her clothing off when she saw Tara popping the button on her own jeans and discreetly slipping a hand inside to rub herself.

“Did I say stop?”

Willow blinked once, then quickly got back to her slow undressing.

“No, Tara. Sorry, Tara,” she said, her hands moving on autopilot as she allowed herself to watch Tara touch herself, wishing for the first time since her comic book reading days of childhood that she had x-ray vision.

She stripped everything from her until she was just in her socks, then blushed and reached down to take them off too.

“Mmhh,” Tara murmured approvingly and stood too, “Now I want you to take off my clothes…”

Willow made an immediate grab for Tara’s shirt, but was stopped by a touch to her wrist.

“But you’re not allowed touch my skin.”

Willow’s brow creased, then she pouted but quickly wiped her face back to neutrality and began to undo the buttons, being careful not to brush against any of Tara’s skin the process. Her pants came off next and Willow, with great difficulty, got Tara’s bras and panties off without any ‘accidents’, by which stage the anticipation had her fit to burst.

She stood and looked into Tara’s eyes, then saw her start to raise one hand up. She copied and felt Tara brush just their fingertips together.

The simple action sent a shockwave right through her. She wasn’t sure how Tara could make it so sensual and erotic but her hand was trembling and the rest of her body was following.

She was completely helpless to Tara’s touch, and so was grateful when first their palms were pressed together, then an arm was thrown around her waist and their bodies pulled close.

“Tara,” she whispered, completely drunk on the press of Tara’s skin alone.

Tara used her body to push Willow back down onto the bed, then sat back so she was straddling her. She felt Willow squirm beneath her, but her confidence faltered when she caught a glance of her own belly, which still showed some signs of the pregnancy and birth she’d gone through.

Willow saw deflate and quickly looked up to see what was wrong. There was a flash of insecurity in those previously bold eyes, so Willow decided she’d be forgiven for taking the initiative during Tara’s ‘show’.

She lifted her head to Tara’s stomach and kissed all over, making sure not to miss a single spot. When she felt Tara relax, she brought her head up so they were eye to eye.

“I just love looking at you,” she said, brushing a piece of hair from Tara’s cheek, “Your beauty is…timeless.”

Tara looked down a moment, but Willow wouldn’t let their gazes break.

“I mean it.”

She pressed their lips together softly to emphasis her point. Tara responded for a few moments, then gently pulled away with a lopsided grin on her face.

“Did I say you could kiss me?”

Willow’s smile beamed and she shook her head.

“No, ma’am!”

Tara grabbed Willow’s buttocks and pulled her up.

“Don’t make me bring out the spatula again.”

Willow felt her heart begin to race all over again.

“What do you want me to do next?”

Tara brought her hands up to Willow’s chest and pushed her back down.

“Show me how wet you are.”

Willow reddened but complied, settling her head on the pillow whilst spreading her legs. Her hips arched as Tara ran a single finger through her lips to gather her arousal, then brought it up to taste.

“As sweet as ever,” Tara said with what Willow could only describe as a purr, “I just have one more instruction…”

Willow waited with baited breath as Tara enjoyed torturing her for several minutes by dragging a fingertip all over her body without touching any ‘key’ places.

“Fuck me,” Tara finally finished, spreading her legs atop Willow to give her a view, “Fuck me hard.”

Willow normally liked to be given very specific instructions in any given situation, but this was definitely one she was happy to interpret.

She crossed her arms behind Tara’s neck and pulled her down to kiss, letting the passion of all the touch and non-touch pour into it. Tara was just as keen in her response and let Willow take all the control she wanted, she’d permitted it after all.

She let out soft gasps as she felt the roll of their nipples and hips together, and let her thigh slide between Willow’s legs again. She felt and heard the resulting moan, as well as the increased rocking against her.

Willow’s hand clenched in the sheet as Tara suddenly broke away to kiss down her body and to her thighs. She spread her legs and didn’t have a moment of shame as she tugged Tara’s head between them. Her directness was rewarded with an eager mouth and a willing tongue.

“Tara…Oh Tara…” she moaned, though kept the pillow close by to bite – there had been more than one occasion when the baby had awoken from them being too loud.

She pressed herself right up into Tara’s face and rubbed herself around for good measure before finally tugging her head again – but up to kiss this time.

Tara was slightly disorientated for a moment but the familiarity of Willow’s tongue in her mouth soon settled her. She reached down to let her hand replace where her mouth had been and was all too eager to accept the same offering from Willow.

They took a moment to position themselves comfortably, then got back to kissing and caressing. Tara was quick to let her fingers delve into the heat while Willow was enjoying herself with Tara’s bud and the mixture of spasming reactions she could get.

“Willow…I’m…” she panted against Willow’s lips, “Oh god…Willow…”

Willow was in the same boat, and with her final moment of clarity, slipped her fingers inside of Tara. The instant contraction she felt pushed her over the edge and she convulsed into Tara who was rigid in climax herself.

They naturally moved themselves into an embrace as they calmed, legs tangled and chests resting with each other.

“Wow…” Willow commented, smiling from ear to ear, “Haven’t had that in a while.”

Tara turned her head, her eyes creased.

“You know I still want you, don’t you? It’s just so hard to find the time–”

“I wasn’t accusing or blaming,” Willow rushed to clarify, “It’s not even a problem, I mean, less, yes, but I’m still satisfied. Are you?”

“Yes, yes, of course,” Tara reassured, then smiled, “Definitely nice to have a little…spontaneity again though.”

Willow brushed the back of her fingers over Tara’s cheek and down to her breast.

“I love you. I love you so much that I won’t even mention a dog until Gracie is at least five. Four. No, five, five. I promise.”

“And I will be open to the discussion then,” Tara responded honestly.

“And believe you,” Willow replied, then suddenly smirked, “Know why?”

Tara shook her head and Willow took her opportunity to regain control. She threw her leg over to straddle Tara and started to circle her hips down against her.

“Because you said so. And you had your say. Now it’s your turn to listen to me.”

“Ready, Gracie? When Mommy comes in, we say ‘surprise!’ Can you say that? Can you say ‘surprise’, Gracie?”

Grace continued to just suck on her teething ring, but didn’t show any impedance to the plan, so that was good enough for Tara.

“Good girl,” she said encouragingly and got a smile for her efforts, which made her respond in kind, “You have that smile, just like her. One day I'm gonna tell you all about how I met your mother.”

The sound of the key in the door came a minute later, followed by the dropping of a work bag and tired but happy voice.

“Where are my girls?” Willow asked, popping her head in the door to the living room, where Tara and Grace were standing by the coffee table where a new fishbowl sat with a goldfish swimming around.

“Surprise!” Tara exclaimed somewhat lamely, holding Grace’s arm up for her to convey her enthusiasm for her.

“You got us a fish,” Willow replied, actually sounding happy about it as she approached, “Hi fishy. I bet Gracie loves you. Hey, it’s the same colour as my hair! It’s a Willowfish!”

She tapped the glass gently and watched it swim around for a minute, then went to hug her girls.

“I’m sorry I was so childish about it all. I know it’s not fair on you, dealing with the baby all day alone. Your day would just be poop, poop, poop if we’d gotten a dog.”

Tara brought Gracie over to her playpen when she’d had her hello cuddle with Willow.

“That’s why I felt so strongly about it. I’m sorry if I seemed unreasonable.”

Willow watched Tara bend over to get the baby comfortable and had a sudden flurry of enjoyable memories from the day before.

“No, it’s okay, I should have considered your point of view more. Besides. I like it when you get all insistent like that,” she said, quick to lift her gaze when Tara turned back to her, “You get this sexy, assertive voice, it turns me on like crazy.”

“Oh yeah?” Tara asked, though knew quite well how Willow responded to her bouts of extreme confidence.

“Oh. Yeah,” Willow said, punctuating each word with a kiss as Tara got closer.

“Well in that case,” Tara replied, resting her hands on either of Willow’s shoulders and adopting the voice, “Pick up your socks when you go to bed.”

Willow grinned and held Tara by the waist.

“Oh, baby. Do you know what you’re doing to me?”

“Put the cap back on the toothpaste when you’re finished,” Tara continued, grinning now too at the ridiculousness, “Stop drinking orange juice from the carton.”

In the corner, Grace looked on in delight from her playpen as her parents fell laughing and happy into the couch and her new friend swam around its home.

There was one thing she inherited from both parents –

She was a sucker for a happy ending.

(Thanks to Willowfish and Ariel (who wants everyone to know she was Ariel before The Little Mermaid) for letting me use their names! You guys are awesome!) (You can find the three fic names I used on the first page of pens.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:59 am 
9. Gay Now

Execelent story...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
Three things:

Laragh: that was awesome.

PSA: Anyone who wants to use my name is free to use it.

Question: For the "fic title" criterion, is it any fic at all? Like, do titles of vignettes and drabbles count? Can they be in the archives?
(If drabbles count, by the way, I have like 91 drabbles posted, and most of them are titled, usually with only a word or two. In case people are having trouble with that one.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
BeMyDeputy wrote:
Three things:

Laragh: that was awesome.

PSA: Anyone who wants to use my name is free to use it.

Question: For the "fic title" criterion, is it any fic at all? Like, do titles of vignettes and drabbles count? Can they be in the archives?
(If drabbles count, by the way, I have like 91 drabbles posted, and most of them are titled, usually with only a word or two. In case people are having trouble with that one.)

Let's say pretty much any fic at all that has appeared on the board, but hopefully with a good title (i.e "Willow and Tara totally 'do it' part 17" is a bit of a stretch.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:05 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Laragh,
I have all the rudimentary elements for a story lined up; now all i have to do is find time to mix them together and see what it bakes up into.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Title: Yu-Gi-Will-Oh
Author: Blayne T. Jensen aka Taralicious
Rating: Let's say soft 'R' just to be on the safe side though any sexual content is the fantasy of a straight guy who thinks about girl on girl action way too much thus no resemblance between this and how actual women interact is in any way implied.
Disclaimer: a)The breakfast foods mentioned are American kids cereals
b) Anyone who is a fan of Japanese anime need not angrily e-mail me cause I just made everything up and didn't bother doing any research because it was funnier this way under the auspices of the 'Never let the truth get in the way of a good story' axiom.

Tara stood in the doorway of the bedroom she shared with her girlfriend Willow watching amusedly as Willow was animatedly playing with what appeared to be dolls, all seemingly Japanese in origin and appearance.

This was an unabashedly childlike and playful aspect of the redhead's personality heretofore unknown to Tara for she knew Willow's drama class didn't start until the fall term and, while Tara knew her girlfriend to be compulsively organized priding herself on staying ahead of the syllabi for all her classes, even Tara didn't think Willow would write a play and make such elaborate costumes for the dolls not to mention the armature for this elaborate Kabuki theatre.

It was when Willow started staging a fight between a Japanese schoolgirl, in a private schoolgirl uniform, and a black-winged demon which was half werenoceros and half basilisk that Tara looked closer and noticed that the weapons were not from any conventional arsenal but had in fact been issued to the combatants from Willow and Tara's own kitchen.

"You're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs; you know that, don't you?" giggled Tara in that adorable yet throatily sexy tone of voice reserved only for Willow to convey how much Tara not only loved her but how she was always one second away from tearing Willow's clothes off and consuming her essence to form the perfect union of oneness in mind, body, and soul where all of this reality was revealed to be merely a backdrop to the dimensional plane behind it where there was only the two of them and all their needs were made manifest with but a thought.

Tara?, exclaimed Willow in genuine surprise and horror, like the first time her mother had caught her masturbating when her wayward prodigal parents had returned early from a lecture tour due to the university having made budget cuts to their travel allowance and thinking someone had broken into their home and was attacking Willow because she was making so much noise; worse even was the thought that she had been brainwashed by some Evangelical Christian cult, turning her back on the tenets of Judaism they had raised her on, due to the praises of ecstasy wailing from her of both God and Jesus Christ.

"How long have you been standing there?" asked Willow, another one of the ways of stating the very obvious that humans as a species have a knack for along with "It's a nice day" or "You're very tall" or "O dear, you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well" knowing full well, to her embarrassment, that Tara had witnessed enough of her panto indiscretion.

"Long enough..." replied Tara, trying her hardest to keep a straight face even as her trademark crooked smile played across her face and her azure eyes lit up like the surface of a lake on a clear moonlit night, thus extending the courtesy to Willow of either explaining this foray into performance art or deferring to her tacit wish to go back out in the hallway and come back in in five minutes when Willow would have all her props hidden away again and they would never speak of this episode ever again.

"Hey cried Willow, only slightly in mock-offense, recalling Tara's initial comment, "What happened to 'quirky.'

"Using a series of different colored pens to break your study schedule down into rigid blocks of time management for each subject is 'quirky'; staging fights with dolls using kitchen utensils for weapons is 'cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs."

"You're lucky I didn't say you lived in the tree with the rest of the Freakies or make a Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms crack even if your marshmallows are magically delicious."

"Speaking of which, I know you are a breast gal, Willow, but why do they all have such large ones?"

"Is there something in the water in that Japanese village or are they the cast of an animated Russ Meyer film?"

"Okay," said Willow, taking a huge deep breath the meaning of which that one of her lengthy strings of babble was about to be expressed, "first of all, they are not dolls, they are action figures from the anime series Shinjiro Huchimama which roughly translates as Samurai Hot Mama about a high school honor student by day who, at night, is bound by an ancient prophecy to become the living personification of Shinto deity Thuringa, wielding her ancient enchanted hammer to collect the souls of the unrighteous and ferry them to the drop-off point where they are transported to the realm of eternal torment described in ancient texts as a blindingly white infinite room where nothing but episodes of "The X Factor" and "Chart Throb" are beamed directly into your cerebral cortex and even shutting your eyes provides no escape from the inhuman terror because your mind's eye is incorruptible."

Secondly, I know we said when we started dating that we would have no secrets from each other but this is the one thing I have always had that is just mine; something my parents deemed another phase like when I told them I liked liked girls, I was thirteen, of course I put it like that, i didn't learn adult terminology until I came here to Uni."

"Anyway, they called my fantasies and role-playing about Japanese anime with really adorably cute teenaged Japanese girls in schoolgirl uniforms wielding samurai swords, clearly a feminist attack upon patriarchal society as the girl had emasculated the man and now wielded the sword of procreation herself rendering the male superfluous, a conscious act of rebellion and me lashing out in my struggle for identity and all the other academic dimestore psychological scrutiny which was their idea of parenting treating me like one of their clients instead of their daughter."

"Come, let me introduce you to her," beckoned Willow excitedly, holding out her palm for Tara to interlace her fingers with Willow, now sitting down on the bed next to her flame-haired lover.

"Tara, this is the heroine of Shinjiro Huchimama, Var-e Har-e Pusee, you know what they say, "big eyes, big breasts," referring to the buxom schoolgirl's eyes the size of dinner plates which took up half of her face ensuring that she had respiratory problems with only a small slit for a nose and mouth to breathe through.

"And this," putting the aforementioned kitchen utensil in Har-e's claw hand, "is her enchanted mystic hammer Vagina Dentata which she wields against the demonic hordes of the Dark Lord Troglodysis whilst carrying out her sworn eternal mission of collecting the souls of those who prey upon the vulnerable and good-hearted young women of this world."

"Willow, sweetie" Tara burst out laughing so hard her face flushed as fiery red as Willow's hair, "that is the meat tenderizer from the utensil drawer in the kitchen."

"Granted, this is more action than it has seen in months since neither of us eat red meat and your flesh is so tender, juicy, and flavorful, it doesn't need to be pounded out with anything except my fist."

"Okay, busted" pouted Willow throwing up her hands and displaying her own trademarked facial expression, "but an actual authentic metal replica of Vagina Dentata costs three hundred dollars online at Forbidden Planet and even though I have several thousand dollars of guilt money, not to mention all the gelt I've saved over the years from presents from my Yiddish grandmother, i want to spend that money on lavishing gifts and dinners on you, baby."

"Unless you want to watch an episode of Shinjiro Huchimama because Har-e has a female sidekick/companion/lover like Gabrielle was to Xena named Ti-To Aah-So Tar-Oh and your name is Tara and you do have such a nice tight ass , baby" giving Tara a swat on her behind loving the 'thwack' sound her palm made as it smacked and then lingered on the seat of Tara's skirt.

Powering up her beloved laptop, Willow clicked on the bookmark of he favorite anime forum but before she could load an episode of the series to share with Tara, she squealed in such an excited manner the likes of which Tara hadn't heard since the university had asked Willow to recode all of the student's records by hand when their system mysteriously crashed when someone hacked through their firewall; Willow was especially grateful that time because it had been her who had hacked into their system and since no one in the Registrar's Office had the mad skills she had with computers, they couldn't trace the crime back to her so she got to cover her own tracks.

"Tara, voting for the Jammies has started; let's do a couply thing and pick the winners together, please?"

"The What-ies?" asked Tara.

"The Japanese Anime and Manga Awards; look, the awards are statues of a pair of footie pajamas."

"Oh right," nodded Tara, a little slow on the uptake for this one but caught up in Willow's ebullience nevertheless, "Jammies, I get it."

After several dozen sub-categories in which Willow had displayed a deep and abiding knowledge of Japanese schoolgirls with big eyes and big breasts seemingly always fighting a preponderance of giant robots and who knew that a schoolgirl uniform was standard issue combat dress for post-apocalyptic warfare, they came to the featured award of the Jammies; Best Feature Length Anime.

This, unlike the others, given its prominence as the main award of the lot, had, as its prize, a statue bearing the likeness of popular anime character Midori Kuntikawa wearing the jammies with a lustful gleam in her eyes and her tongue licking her lips.

"Okay Willow but I can only judge these titles on their reflection of you. Hmmmmm, Which one to vote for?"

"First is Penny Arcade; I would like to ride you like the mechanical horse outside the Kmart all night long on just one quarter so it's in the running."

"Second is Secret of the Forest; it can't be the winner because the syrup that flows from between your legs is much sweeter and thicker than any sap you could tap from an entire grove of trees."

"Third is A Woman in Uniform; this is my choice Willow" said Tara emphatically, clicking the circle next to the title's name and pressing the 'submit entries' button to register her votes.

"I have never been more satisfied or fulfilled not to mention filled with your tongue than when we roleplay as policeman and gay pride parade attendee in black leather or Bring It On where we dress up as cheerleaders."

"Speaking of tongues, and things going in bellies, I didn't realize what time it is."

"Hey, there is a holiday buffet from 6-10 tonight at the Adult Shop."

"I'm really not much for the timber" replied Tara. "Why don't we get Chinese and brig it back here and you can teach me some more about anime."

"As you wish" whispered Willow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 am 
9. Gay Now

Big lol...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:03 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I can totally see Willow and Tara being like this :lmao :rofl :lmao

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm 
2. Floating Rose

NIGIRI

NC-17

I don't own 'em, but I want 'em

“Willow, my love?” Tara was staring at Willow from across the table, a rueful smirk dancing upon her lips. The red head was so spaced out, Tara felt bad pulling her from her thoughts but she was hungry and Willow didn't seem any closer to picking something from the menu.

“Hmmm?” Willow mumbled, her concentration broken. “Oh, I'm sorry baby, I was looking at the sushi options and I got a little...distracted.” She tacked on a mischeivous grin and eyebrow wiggle, eliciting a giggle from her beautiful wife.

“Oh? I didn't know they served Willowfish here.” Tara joked, placing her hand over her mouth coyly.

“Tara!” Willow's eyes went wide. “I can't believe you just said that. And I love you all the more for it.”

She was about to reach across the table to cup Tara's cheek when she was startled by the sound of a man's voice beside her.

"Welcome to Laragh's Taste of Tokyo. Tonight chef Laragh has prepared a special vegetable and seafood tempura with sukiyaki. Can I get you started with some green tea or sake, perhaps while you look over your menus some more?"

Tara looked to Willow expectedly as she already knew what her order would be. Being allergic to shrimp, it was a lot simpler choosing a dish as her options were considerably narrower. She smiled at Willow lovingly as she began to speak.

“Uh, hot green tea for two please. Can we get started with a couple of miso soups and then I'll have the...uh...you know what? I'll have the special.” She looked to Tara. “If it has shrimp in it then I'll just pick those parts out.”

“The dish has no shrimp.” The waiter stated, dryly.

“Oh, okay, perfect.” Willow smiled. “What are you getting?”

“You know, I think I'll have the special as well. And can we get a spicy tuna roll as well? Oh, and tamago nigiri.”

“Very good, ma'am. I'll have your order shortly.” The waiter took their menus and departed.

For the first time since sitting down, Willow became aware of her surroundings. The small Japanese restaurant was run by a very friendly Irish woman. She had married a Japanese woman and immersed herself in the culture and, as a result, the restaurant was fairly traditional. There were Japanese paintings of fish and samurai adorning the walls, the seating was traditional chabudai on tatami mats in place of Western styled tables and chairs and the wait staff wore beautiful kimonos.

“This place is beautiful, Tara. Where did you find it?” Her grin was ear to ear as she took in the beauty of the restaurant and thought how lucky she was to have a wife so cultured and worldly as hers.

“Oh, I've known about this place for years. Remember I told you about my best friend growing up, Tomoko?” Willow nodded that she remembered. “Well, her family was from Japan, and they were very traditional. She invited me to a few dinners here and at home before her dad went off to work as a campaign advisor for Bush during the election and she had to move. Anyway, they taught me all about proper Japanese dinner etiquette like saying 'itadakimasu' before a meal,” she folded her hands to demonstrate the customary form of grace, “which means 'I humbly receive' and how you tell the host 'go-chiso-sama deshita' after the meal which means 'It was a feast'.”

“You are so hot when you speak other languages. Now tell me something in French!” Willow bounced on her heels, a goofy grin on her face.

“Je t'aime, ma belle.” Tara said coyly.

Willow was practically purring and then a look of confusion crossed over her face for a second. “Baby? What's that thing you asked for after the tuna sushi?”

“Tamago nigiri?”

“Yeah, what is that?” She watched Tara's smile spread to her eyes and couldn't help but smile in return.

“It's a bit like sushi but it's made with egg. It's good, I think you'll like it.”

They ate their meal in relative silence; enjoying the food and each other's company, stealing lusty glances at one another from time to time. As they paid and prepared to leave Willow stumbled over saying “go-chiso-sama deshita” which illicited a broad grin and kiss on the cheek from her wife.

Once the door to their small, two bedroom house was shut with them firmly on the otherside Tara slammed Willow against the door and kissed her with a ferocity and passion that Willow had never known her to possess. She kissed along Willow's neck and then pressed her mouth right up to her ear.

“Watashi no tame ni fuku o nugi"

Willow gulped audibly and tried to maintain what little composure she still possessed, finding Tara's proximity and general mannerisms almost too sexy to handle.

“What does that mean?” She asked.

Tara leaned back and looked Willow in the eye. “It means strip for me.”

The red head didn't need to be told twice. She started divesting herself of the button down top and slacks she was wearing, nearly tripping over her own feet to do so. Once she was naked she knelt down before Tara and threw her arms around her wife's waist, kissing her stomach through her shirt and nuzzling her face against her.

“You're. So. Fucking. Hot.” She said, puncuating each word with a kiss before rising up off her knees to kiss Tara on the mouth. “When you take charge.”

“Well, if you think that's hot. Wait until you see what I have planned for those gorgeous breasts of yours.” Tara said, pulling two pair of chopsticks from her pocket.

“You brought those back from the restaurant? What do you plan to do with them?” Willow asked, a look of bemused curiousity on her face.

“Hold still.” Tara said and walked into the kitchen, coming back with 4 small rubberbands.

She positioned two of the chopsticks on either side of Willow's nipple and used the rubberband to hold them together, creating a nipple clamp. Willow hissed in a combination of slight pain and immense pleasure.

“Fuck. That's so...oh...God.” She lolled her head back at the sensation.

“Now, I want you to tell me if it hurts too much, okay Willow?” Tara pressed. When Willow nodded she continued. “If it gets too much or if I'm crossing the line and you want me to stop then you say...um...”

“Nigiri?” Willow supplied with a giggle.

“Yeah,” Tara smiled, “that works.” If you want to stop then say 'nigiri' and we will stop.”

Tara went to work putting the other clamp onto Willow and then led her onto the couch where she began bathing her wife in kisses and running her hands over her body.

“I love you, Tara. So much.” Willow gasped out as Tara's fingers grazed over her swollen nipples.

“I love you too, Willow. My love.” She groaned into Willow's mouth just before crushing their lips together and slipping two fingers into her wife.

They made love all through the night, switching roles somewhere toward the middle. Neither felt the need to say Nigiri.

Last edited by WillowFish on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:54 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

That story was nicely done and show how Tara is hot when trying the spicy talk in a foreign tongue while using her own later on Willow.
My approach to playing in already established sandboxes is to just throw in a cheap sex gag when I get stumped so i like fan-fiction writers who can keep a linear flow of events going so it seems natural.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Title:How Willow got her Mojo back
Rating-PG
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Belongs to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy
Thanks to Azirahael for beta-ing
Spoilers- up until the end of entropy, this is set several months later

"Are you sure I'm ready for this?"

"Of course I am"

"But after everything, are you sure I should be casting again?"

"I trust you, Willow"

Trust, that was a huge part of it. The fact Tara still believed in her, even after everything she'd done, that was what gave her the confidence to get this far. A few months ago the others had trusted her, so much so that they'd unanimously voted her to be group leader in the 'Scooby gang election of 2001.'Yet after Buffy's resurrection she'd succeeded in completely shattering that trust, to the point that she pushed Tara away in her efforts to avoid arguments she had caused more and more fights.

After which, she'd gone on a magical binge, she couldn’t remember much of what happened except from what her friends told her, what she did remember wasn't good, the creepiyness of the magic den, summoning a demon and Dawn's injury because offrom it. Mostly though she remembered the forlorn look on Tara's face when she'd walked in with Amy, talking about all the spells they had done together.

That had felt like true betrayal. Somehow worse that the things which had gone before.

It had been a slow and difficult process, she hadn’t realised how much she’d been relying on it for trivial tasks, As she had been focussed on helping the gang by whatever means necessary. Yet it was a process which she was better because of. She'd made herself the reputation of the being magic girl of the group. There had been a couple of situations when, even though she hadn't been comfortable with it, people tried to get her cast. Fortunately Tara had been there for her. Even though they were separated, they were still looking out for one another.

Then had come the amazing day where they'd gone out for coffee. On a date scale of 1 to 10, 1 being evil computer demon plotting world domination and 10 was spending the day alone with Tara it would probably be a six. It would have been higher had Anya (Sunnydale's friendly neighbourhood vengeance demon) not shown up wanting their help to wish vengeance on Xander. Though the date part of the day hadn't gone brilliantly, the evening was a different matter: Tara had talked about how rebuilding their relationship could take years, before saying they could ‘just skip it’.

There were smoochies. Passionate smoochies, that made everything else worth it.

Though they'd skipped the slowly getting together part, they still had work to do, and so several months after the rekindling of their relationship, she'd asked Tara "Could you teach me magic?”

Tara smiled and teasingly said, "Sweetie you already know magic."

"I do, but I want to learn it the right way. The first time I found out about magic, I saw it as a challenge. I was constantly testing the boundaries of what i could and couldn't do.”

Willow looked down at the floor, small and sad, “Then when I met you, I wanted to impress you, show off some serious hocus pocus. I thought the basic spells that I knew, would make me seem childish to you, because you’d grown up around magic and stuff."

Tara shook her head, "You weren't childish, you were brilliant, if a little incautious."

"But then everything with Glory happened,and I just kept pushing and pushing until I pushed too far."

Tara nodded sadly. As much as she wanted to protect Willow, she couldn’t lie to her.

“You did push too far. And I have to accept responsibility for that as much as you do sweetie.”

Willow looked up, surprised, “What? But… why?”

“Willow, you had no one to teach you, but a few books and what you could puzzle out with your clever Willow-brain. Maybe you didn’t know better, but I did.”

She pressed a kiss into the back of Willow’s hand, “I did sweetie. I kept quiet, and because I was too meek to say anything, too in awe of your cleverness and power, I let you get in too deep. You may have done wrong Willow, but I let you, I have to accept some of that blame too.”

Tara spent the next few weeks teaching her the basic underpinnings and philosphies of ‘white’ magic, One of the things which she'd skipped over the first time round, Tara assuming that Willow had been taught the same way she had.
During those magic lessons, they'd also covered exciting new ways of drawing on magic energy, oh my.

This morning, Tara had woken her up with breakfast in bed, a pile of Tara’s much loved funny shaped pancakes sat temptingly on a plate flanked by cups and glasses of coffee and orange juice respectively. to one side of the plates there was also a small pot of honey wjth a selection of cutlery placed at the front. Tara had suggested today, as the day to begin the training.

"Are you sure now's the right time, I mean what about Dawn and Buffy? I mean how often did casting turn into hot sexiness?"

"Don't worry about them, Willow. They've gone to the cinema for some sisterly bonding. Naturally neither of them could agree on which film to watch. Buffy wanted to see Doorway to Love while Dawn wanted Secrets and Spies’. "

“So which are they seeing?”

Tara shrugged and smiled her signature half smile, "Both. I gave them some money to avoid arguments. Plus I wanted you all to myself.”

Willow had her own slightly wonky grin, "Vixen."

“I thought you'd appreciate it," Tara replied.

“So, what do you want me do? Willow asked eagerly.

"First, I'd like to test your focus"

"Okay, how?"

"By making something float.” Tara looked around for a moment, before picking up one of the breakfast spoons and proudly declaring "This."

Willow gave her a puzzled look.

"There isn't much difference between a spoon and a pencil, or a rose."

"Okay. Well here goes."

Willow focused on the tea spoon, and slowly it began to rise

"There's one other thing I wanted to try, focus on the tray and try to lift it."

As she focussed she felt the soft touch of Tara's fingers entwining with her own and the familiar connection as their magics merged together.

Slowly the tray lifted up into the air, balancing above them. Willow opened her hand and slowly moved her fingers apart. As she did so each piece of crockery lifted up from the tray. When she closed her hand, the plates and bowls returned to their previous position on the tray, before being brought back to the bed.

Pleased, she turned to Tara and asked, "How did I do?"

"You were fantastic."

"It's thanks to you. I've really missed this."

"I did as well sweetie." Tara leant in and kissed Willow on her neck, whispering into her ear "Now about that, 'hot sexiness…’"

"Yes ma'am."

After several joyous, pleasure filled hours, the two witches lay snuggled together in the bed.

“I really could get used to this,” Tara smiled

“Me too,” Willow grinned broadly back at her, “I really missed just being with you.” her smile faltered “I was worried after everything, that I’d pushed you so far away that you’d hate me.”

“Sweetie. No matter what, I’ll always love you, with all my heart and soul."

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

Willow smiled, “You’re my everything, my always.”

Fin

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

You can now vote for your favourite entry!