The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Marty Noxon Named GLEE Consulting Producer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
So, I'm a huge Gleek and this new development worries me a bit. See the entire article here It really makes me wonder, exactly what direction GLEE is heading? :hmm

So, fellow GLEEKS...what do you think?

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: Marty Noxon Named GLEE Consulting Producer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Well I for one am very happy they're getting some female writers. And a lesbian (Ali Adler!) one at that, who I thought did a great job with Chuck and No Ordinary Family! 3 writers is pretty small for a primetime show anyway, isn't it? Although jumping from 3 to 8 in one season is quite a leap, but when did Glee ever do anything by halves?

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Hmmm. Interesting. Ali Adler is Sara Gilbert's wife/partner I believe. So that could be a nice touch. At the same time, I've been very disappointed with Glee this season. I seriously could not care less about the myriad of high school kid love drama. I'm sure it's very realistic but I was glad to get out of high school. I spend every episode going "what? Do they have other classes? They are going to write 2 songs in the next 2 days and sew costumes and choreograph the dances?"

Every few months my wife decides we should watch less TV and I say fine and we each list the shows we actually care to watch and I have left Glee off my list but she really wants to watch it. I love the singing and dancing but not the drama.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm 
28. Com...plete

Topics: 12
well shit. I have to stop watching now. I made a promise years ago and I am going stick with it.

Tim

Tara: "My whole life has been 'Tara, don't use your magic.' 'Tara, hide your powers.' 'Tara you will scare someone.' But you tried to hurt and then kill Willow. So maybe it is time I showed everyone just how powerful I am."
- The Dragon and the Phoenix, Episode 7: The Road to Hell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I was disappointed with Glee this season as well. I really liked the 1st season but this one was a disaster, IMHO. No continuity, completely unrealistic (and I'm pretty good at letting things slide), and all of a sudden it turned into the Kurt show. His character is okay but he's not the only one on there!!! And what happened to Sue? What little I saw of her, I didn't think she was funny anymore. I only saw about 3 episode this season and just barely. I think Ryan Murphy couldn't control the beast he created so he brought on help. I'm hoping that Ali Alder and them can help ground it back round to what it was. But honestly, I probably won't watch it at all.

"Supposedly the summer is "over." The people that say that are either children or work in the education field. We are neither of those things. The summer is over when it stops being 300 degrees outside. Which won't be until December. That said, we will continue to have summer fun!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Ok, so in the first post of this thread I said I was worried about Marti joining as a "consulting producer" and by the looks of this last episode (the winter finale)....I think those worries are justified. That episode had Noxon written ALL OVER IT!

Spoiler:
Killing off a beloved regular character, that just got her life together, for no good reason. I'm gonna be so pissed if Quinn dies.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
Spoiler:
She's not dead. There are photos of Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale on the set. Quinn's in a wheelchair, though if temporarily or permanently, it's unsure.