The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Teary-eyed moments
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:32 pm 
Which scene made you the most teary-eyed? :sob

Results (total votes = 269):

Candle Scene 
14 / 5.2%  

Tara included in the "Family" and the Floating Dance 
38 / 14.1%  

"I got so lost" "I found you. I will always find you." 
82 / 30.5%  

Almost-kiss followed by break up (Tabula Rasa) 
85 / 31.6%  

Make up speech and kiss. 
50 / 18.6%  

Post subject: Re: Teary-eyed moments
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:07 pm 
The way Willow says "I will always find you" .... the relief in her voice, coupled with her determination to keep that promise ... God, it gets me every time.

Live each day as if it were your last; and one day, you'll be right.
| Pipsqueak's Music Videos |

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:19 pm 
Are you kidding? Look at my sig. :grin

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:29 pm 
See, there are good teary-eyed moments :tear and then bad teary-eyed moments... :sob

Good is the "can you be kissing me now?" line...

Bad is the whole break-up thing... Especially Willow sitting on the floor and Michelle Branch singing...

"You are Willow Rosenberg, vixen-y lighter of the flame and keeper of my heart."

(Camp Flutie by Rane)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:56 pm 
I agree with saule, good and bad teary-eyed moments deffinately. I'm split between the middle three, the scene in The Gift made it good and the shot of Buffy saying that they were family made it so and on the other hand, Michelle Branch singing during the breakup was a really emotional moment, ofcourse, in the sad teary way.

"For I have dipt into the future, far as the eye could see..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 8:25 pm 
Definately "I got so lost.." (choke) but I also tear up when Willow calls Tara "my girl" after she has been brain sucked. Gets me every time.

xo,

Bronwyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:43 am 
and she always does find her because she is her always as is displayed over and over at pens

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:27 pm 
"I will always find you" makes my heart actually ache every time. :tear

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:39 am 
"I will always find you"

I was extremely late to find W and T so I watched all the re-runs on FX. I don't think I truly felt how deep their love ran until this moment. My heart seized in my chest for a half second when I thought the spell didn't work. ( I wasn't watches season sux at the time) Then it had and I felt such a wave of relief I couldn't help but get all misty-eyed.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:26 am 
I love it when in "Family" The way Tara's voice seems to crack when willow has said "Was all that just a lie" But I also love the bit where Willow and Tara are dancing and Tara says "Even when I'm at my worst you always make me feel special how do you do that?" The sincerity in her voice! and the expression wow! Plus I can really relate to that line so it means alot. Also when Willow says "It makes me proud it makes me love you more" Heck I love the whole dancing scene in "Family" The way they accept Tara and decare it after she was feeling soi left out.

PLus another teary eyed moment in the gift when Tara's voice sqeaks when she says "Willow I got so lost" and the sweet kiss afterwards.

Caz x x x :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:25 am 
I went for "I got so lost", that was the one I sobbed at *blushes* so sweet...a shame Joss eventually f***ed it all up :(

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:06 pm 
I gotta say that end of "Enthropy" when they make up...then make out. I can recite Tara's whole speech by heart *ahem* Here it is: "Things fall apart. They fall apart so hard, and you can't ever put them back the way they were. It takes time. You can't just have coffee and expect everything to be ok. There's just so much to work through. Trust has to be built again, on both sides. We have to learn if we're even the smae people we were. If we can fit in each other's lives. It's a long, important process. Can we just skip it ? Can you just be kissing me now ?"

I also liked the part where they broke up in "Tabula Rasa" where Michelle Branch's "Good bye to you" is playing. I went out and bought her "spirit Room" CD just for that song. It makes me cry everytime I listen to it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:33 am 
"Willow, I got so lost."

"I found you. I will always find you."

Definitely this. Made me cry so many happy tears. It still gets me after all this time... :heart

Second in tow would probably be the make up speech and kiss in Entropy. Slightly teary eyed but the elation that soared in me by far surpassed the tears that were threatening to fall and I just had one big happy grin plastered onto my face. So made for each other! But no... some moron of a man, he who shall not be named... had to put an end to it all :spin He's a bad... bad man.

~ Cassie

---

My fountain of strength that never runs dry

You are the shooting star across the midnight sky

Edited by: intricate mirage at: 10/21/03 10:14 am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:49 am 
Oh I dont know how which to choose! They are ALL teary-eyed moments! I love it when Willow 'found' Tara. The promise between them and us (the fans) was incredible! The family scene was so cute too. With the whole gang sticking up for them! The dance was amazing too. Ugh...And Entropy! :happycry

Edited by: Warduke at: 10/27/03 7:57 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:23 pm 
Oh my goodness :::looks around franticly::: I can't decide. Okay it's a toss up between the floating dance, "I found you, I will always find you", and the almost-kiss.

The each made me cry for differnt reasons. Teh floaty dnce made me fall in love with them as a couple, "I found you" just made me so happy, and the almost-kiss made me so incredibly sad.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:29 pm 
i go with the I got so lost" "I found you. I will always find you it was so sad SNIFF

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:55 am 
I went with "Family" because no matter how many times I watch it, I still start doing the "girly hand" (Waving hand up and down while sniffling :crazy ) and saying "It's so beautiful!" (My accent (Irish) becomes much more prominant at these points....Oops)

Needless to say I get made fun of a lot.

:peace and :pride Forever!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:53 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I would just like to add a moment to the list of many teary-eyed moments that Willow and Tara had over the course of their time on Buffy. The one that really made me sad, okay there were a couple, okay, not sad, but like...aww, that's so sweet, so heartwrenching...were in Tough Love the one scene where Willow is totally in tears and she's like "I don't think I can sleep without her." It just got me really teary-eyed and then Anya brought the mood back up so it was all good. The other one was the same episode. It was Buffy, Dawn, and Willow in Tara's dorm room taking care of her and Willow says, "I'm going to take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl." And I just thought that was so sweet. So yea, there's my two cents. :blush

Okay, a few more. I couldn't help myself. Those girls were seriously tortured! Season 6. The episode that Amy comes back after Willow goes all ooo-ahh black-magic is fun for the first time and she is taking a shower and she just starts crying. Definitely a teary eyed moment. Then, when she goes to lie down in her bed, and she takes some of Tara's clothes, and like does some little spell so they take shape so she has something to snuggle up to...I was like...they cannot not be together. I hate ME! Grrrr...argh! Okay...nuff said. :cry

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

saule77 wrote:
See, there are good teary-eyed moments and then bad teary-eyed moments...

Good is the "can you be kissing me now?" line...

Bad is the whole break-up thing... Especially Willow sitting on the floor and Michelle Branch singing...

i totally agree with you there, well said

Last edited by Alexandra4sm on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
Almost impossible to decide on this one....
The scene in "Family" where everyone defends Tara from her father and brother and the look on Willow's face when Buffy says Mr. MacClay would have to go through her first...

The scene in the Bronse when Willow and Tara dance in each other's arms always brings an "aaahhhhhhhh" to my heart.

But the scene in "Entropy" where Willow and Tara rush into each others arms has got to be the one... Everyone's heart was breaking for them while they were apart and that moment was priceless, timeless. I wanted it to go on forever...

Sometimes you can choose the path you follow
Sometimes your choices are made for you
And sometimes you have no choice at all

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:42 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

SO many different places. Teary..uhhh. I love the part in Family when the whole gang sticks up for Tara. And "I got so lost" always a teary moment. And... Tabula Rasa. Michelle branch singing that and Willow crying looking all small and helpless and Tara just trying to get her stuff together. And dawnie not able to say goodbye to Tara. *sigh*

Jen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

definatly the almost kiss then break up in Tabula Rasa i cryed when that happened and i mean cryed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:47 pm 
8. Vixen

I think the part at the beginning of "Tabula Rasa" where W/T argue at the table after X/A leave is really sad. Willow makes my heart break in that scene. When she says, "I just didn't want us to fight anymore, I love you." Her voice sounds so weak and small, and she sounds so desperate. Then the way Willow says, "I need you baby," and when she says, "Are you gonna leave me?" :cry Tara almost chokes up in that scene too and when she says, "I can't believe I'm saying this." Oh my lord, that scene gets me everytime.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:56 am 
3. Flaming O

For me, it's the pretty much every scene in Tough Love after Tara gets her brain sucked...
I think the bit where it really hit me was when Buffy hugged Willow and then hugged Tara, it just showed that, in a way, losing someone without them actually dying is even worse.
And the bit where Tara's sitting babbling happily to herself about 'they kill mice' and Willow's just crying silently...
and then when she says 'she's my everything'...
and another indirect one, when Spike says 'if it was someone I loved enough, I'd give my life for them' (I know I'm paraphrasing), that really got to me...
and the end, with the forehead-kiss and the 'I'll take care of her, even if she never... she's my girl' :sob

Oh god, everything in that episode is so bittersweet, it's really tragic but their love for eachother is so beautiful, that gets me every time... and I hardly cry at anything! :sob :sob :sob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:23 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Tara included in the "Family" and the Floating Dance

There's enough badness in the world, don't add to it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:37 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky the break up :kdevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:26 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 1
i actually got really teary-eyed in the episode "once more with feeling" when tara realized what willow did to her and when she was singing the duet with giles. when she says:

...."you know i've been through hell, willow don't you see, there'll be nothing left of me...you made me believe."

that get's me every time!!!

"Hey, Lezallbefriendsbians!!" =)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I have to go with the "I got so lost" "I found you. I will always find you." scene. The last time I watched that scene, my eyes were tear-filled. :cry