The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Willow's favorite Tara fantasy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:59 pm 
I don't know about you Kitties, but when it comes to pervie meanderings, I have my favorite locales. What do you think Willow's favorite naughty Tara scenario is?

Results (total votes = 479):

Sweet, shy-on-the-outside-but-smoldery-eyed-temptressy-on-the-inside season four Tara seduces Wil early on in their relationship. 
164 / 34.2%  

Gaining Confidence Season Five Tara strolls into the Magic Box one evening while Willow is closing up for Anya, and takes her in(to) the back room.  
135 / 28.2%  

Tara takes Willow for that promised "Arms, Yuck!" horseride, and while their mounts graze nearby, they picnic and feast on each others- ahem.. kisses. 
37 / 7.7%  

Tara's new ritual candles are the special kind with wax that melts at lower temperature. T teaches W a whole new way of exploring her Nether Realms. 
45 / 9.4%  

Take Charge Tara shows up on a motorcycle, dressed in black leathers from head to toe, and takes Willow for a ride. And then some. 
98 / 20.5%  

"And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied." Willow, Wilderness Pt. 1

Post subject: Re: Willow's favorite Tara fantasy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:56 pm 
Damn, I like this poll. :grin

So someone explain to me again why we can't vote for all five?

~~~~~~~~~~
"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions.
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference.
We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." -- Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:27 pm 
I was just bummed that I could only input five. Other suggestions would be most welcome. ;)

"And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied." Willow, Wilderness Pt. 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:52 pm 
I like Tara the way she is in season four. She is obviously in love with Willow but does not make any passes at her until Willow is ready. Re: I am, you know...yours scene in WAY. :heart :grin The classics.

Edited by: Warduke at: 10/23/02 7:58:29 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:03 am 
Ah such lovely visuals! Thanks for that!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:16 am 
Making "passes"? Hmm. Have to say I can't hold with that logic.

See, I think Willow would be the one who seduced Tara at first, or at least who made the first move. Really, I think Tara was so guarded and wary of others at that point that it would have had to be Wil. And I think it happened way the hell before "I am you know... Yours." I think we just didn't get to see.

I mean, even He Who Shall Not Be Named called the flaming-O spell Willow and Tara's first onscreen sex scene. Indicating that they had already started making with the hot monkey love. And the way they had been looking at each other all season?

I mean. Hello! Hee.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 12:34 am 
So hard to choose...

Tara in leather...mmmm...'nuff said

and season 4 Tara...well, y'know it's the shy quiet ones that you have to watch out for ;) . I personally think it's more arousing when ya just don't expect it.

Had to go with the "gaining confidence" Tara, though...something about needing Willow in the training room now thing...heh heh

it's hard not to play when there's so many toys...Jewel "Under the Water"
Baby I said it's all in our hands, got to learn to respect what we don't understand.. Indigo Girls
Now I'm trying to get back to what I know that I should be hoping to God I was just a temporary absentee

Post subject: Yeesh...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:20 am 
What lovely interesting mental pictures you've given me to think about for the rest of the school day...

Oy veyyyyyyy

Sara

Post subject: Re: Yeesh...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:29 pm 
Ah, Dumbsaint. I can always count on you for the visuals.

I voted for S4 seductress Tara, because it seems obvious to me that she wanted Willow from the get-go, and broke through her usual shyness to pursue her. It only stands to reason that, seeing how much this woman was falling for her, Willow would let her mind wander to the inevitable conclusion, even before she was ready to do anything about it. Repeatedly.

Wow, that was so close to being empowering. --"Same Time, Same Place"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:34 pm 
I voted for the Season 5, 'cause I just love the daring stuff, and I just loved the concept of taking her to the back room and having her way with Willow... ;) nice!

Edited by: xita  at: 12/13/02 12:20:52 pm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:27 pm 
Good work. If most polls were that (ahem) engaging, Harris and Roper would be able to charge their employees to work there. :blush

*sigs can't have more than 3 lines

Edited by: Warduke at: 11/14/02 12:40:49 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:44 am 
Fun, happy thoughts. Mmm. But I just love me some shy season four Tara, so that was full no contest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:53 am 
Biker Tara...Biker Tara...come on biker Tara.... *crosses fingers*

I'll be yours in winter, when the snow is on the grou-hound; I'll warm you through December and I'll always be arou-hound. We'll kiss beneath the mistletoe, when Santa comes to tow-hown...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:52 am 
Hee. I voted for Biker Tara. ;)

She occupies a very special place in my... well, everything. Heh.

I like Christmas. It's the only time of year at which the rest of the world says "ho" with as much frequency and enthusiasm as I do.

Post subject: Wowza!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:38 pm 
My god. I've never loved quizzes more than on the Kitten board ;) I wonder why. . :hmm

Post subject: Re: Wowza!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:58 pm 
Definitely the first one. I loved Tara the moment she appeared, and I loved the mystery of her... plus there was that great chemistry between T & W (initially unresolved)... I always liked to think there was a confident, assured, sassy & sexy side to Tara we weren't seeing on-screen in Season 4 (fortunately Pens has filled the gaps that existed in the W/T canon there!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:37 am 
Well I just voted. It has taken me this long to choose. It only took me 15 minutes to buy my house. Go figure. :

I went with option number two, though option number one was very tempting as well. There are so many layers to Tara that all these fantasies are on Willow's list for sure, and I'll bet at one point or another they have or will become reality as well. :grin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:31 am 
oh my...

I can't decide between the first and the last...

I can have both right?

Tara in leather. :thud

invite someone dangerous to tea * look forward to dreams * imagine yourself magic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:19 am 
I went for W/T in the training room...man I think too much about that scenario...

waaaaait a second...CAN you think too much about W/T? Nah. :D *dances off happily to daydream*

~Sticks

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:51 pm 
Im pretty sure that all of Willow's fantasies about Tara are her favorites...

Hear that baby... you're my always

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:39 pm 
Wow. Got these visuals playing in my head. And to think I just came from the 'Tara's naked, heated, wet bits' poll. :thud Ok, I'm going for no. 2. Now that's done, I'm gonna go lose myself in these :drool visuals once more.

Cassie

Ask me if I loved you yesterday. I'll say 'Yes'

Ask me if I love you today. I'll say 'Yes'

Ask me if I'll love you tomorrow. I'll say 'Always'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:34 am 
Yay, visuals!

I'm stuck between one and two. I can't decide! *flips coin* 2.

----------------

I've never seen blood and dessert go together so well. - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:15 am 
I really have to choose, huh?:hmm OH well i took number two in the end!!! But it wasnt easy, why wasnt there a mix of all options?;)

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

Even in death Baby, i´ll never leave u!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:51 am 
I voted for season 4 Tara

but Tara in leather is so MMMMhhhhhh

Post subject: willow's fave tara fantasy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:27 pm 
some great pics in my head now, cheers!!!:wink :wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:51 pm 
Tara Leather mmmm Tara on a bike in leather:pray

She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright;Meet in her aspect,and her eyes. ~ by Byron ~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:43 pm 
hmmm decisions decisions... all would make great short fics.

but i had to go with the shy/temptress.

as a shy person id like to think that we make up for our shyness in other ways :wink

Edited by: Warduke at: 12/27/04 9:55 am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:35 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Sweet, shy-on-the-outside-but-smoldery-eyed-temptressy-on-the-inside season four Tara seduces Wil early on in their relationship. :kitty