The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

What would you make Tara consume five dozen of a day?
Poll ended at Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 pm
Pancakes 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Cucumbers 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Fried Chicken Parts 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
After Eights 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Sassy Eggs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Brains 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Goats Cheese 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Christmas Dinners 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Glasses of Coke 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Apple Sauce Pots 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tuna Sandwiches 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Fruit Cocktail 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (Please Say in Comments) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Fiscal Feasting
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 138
There’s still too much here to even consider stopping and classing the remaining as leftovers.

I was asked one of the most irksome but understandable questions about Tara and Willow last week. Did Tara and Willow put Buffy in debt? (No, no they didn’t, the dialogue is clear where the money went, If Buffy was alive it would have all been gone too but each head canon to their own).

As someone who asks a question each week and is open to questions being asked to me in the subject area, the opportunity has presented itself to combine the two.

We’ve done the Willow’s Gaston five dozen and now it’s time for Tara’s.

However a slight change, this isn’t purely for personal pleasure/displeasure but a way to pay the bills. There’s character motivation now! What a plot twist for these polls.

Tara is going into ASMR and Muckbanging.

ASMR aka Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, is when eating at a keyboard is a no but eating up so close to a microphone that the padding gets juice on it is making a living.

Muckbanging is watching Man VS Food and thinking, you can fit more in there. And then they do!

Either may or may not have side effects of arousal, relaxation, tingling sensations, cravings, entertainment, intensified discomfort, anxiety, irritation, difficulties relaxing, increased heart rate, sweating and even nausea.

Which brings us to this week’s poll –
“What would you make Tara consume five dozen of a day?”

Pancakes – From prep to shoving a cartoonish level stack of funny shapes down her throat.
Cucumbers – A little salt rub, wash off and crunch away as the juices run off her lips
Fried Chicken Parts – Unlike Willow there’s no specified preference but are the pieces finger licking good?
After Eights – No banana to rebel with but does she or doesn’t she eat them, after eight. Naturally no hands allowed, forehead to mouth.
Sassy Eggs – Like Gaston but Tara actually gets boob.
Brains – People control hers, maybe if she eats enough she will control her own.
Goats Cheese – Served from Willow's bra.
Christmas Dinners – Canned sitcom laughter dictates the more there are the funnier it is.
Glasses of Coke – She abandoned hers at Giles, this is his revenge for wasting his beverages.
Apple Sauce Pots – Happy place, happy place. May include slapping sounds.
Tuna Sandwiches – Praise smellavision isn’t a thing.
Fruit Cocktail – If she throws it in Willow’s hair she still has to eat it.
Other – I’m already gagging but what do you want Tara to gag, gargle and gomp.

After Eights – I think 60 is about two or three boxes, I’ve seen people pound that away in one sitting, granted not by themselves and everyday though. Its minty so the thought of breath smell while listening to it very closely will take away one of many discomforts here. And I want to see if Tara and I share a skill (humble brag).

But also Tara was mindless for 4 episodes but eats three different foods, four if Anya got around to her spam. Was it a feed for the soul type thing?

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms