The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Who resonates the most with Belle?
Poll ended at Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:41 pm
Series 4 Willow 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Series 4 Tara 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Series 5 Willow 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Series 5 Tara 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Series 6 Willow 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Series 6 Tara 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Princess Projection
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:41 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
Why be a princess when you can be the thing that holds fire.

Beauty and the Beast, A film (animated) that I’ve been told I’ve watched loads but remember none of it.

After a Google and a summery read, nothing came back to me. This means two things,
1 – It’s not a memorable film.
2 – Diddy Dub was out of their damn mind.

Luckily we are in 2024 and we are in a dangerous time of fearmongering about AI. I asked Google’s Gemini the things I couldn’t remember.
Here is a skimmed version of what I took from it when I asked what Belle’s storyline is in the animated version of Beauty and the Beast.

Belle has an eccentric father who decides a castle he’s never seen before is a good place to shelter. Turns out he’s trespassed in a grouchy owner’s domain.
Belle hears about this so decides to go herself and ends up as a hostage exchange but gains Stockholm syndrome thanks to tales told by household objects. She also gains a ‘I can fix him’ attitude and he kind of buys into it.

Now some non-hairy guy from the village doesn’t like that Belle is in the castle. Is it due to the constant Disney desire for there to be only one hot, barely legal girl in the village? I don’t know. Either way Belle has to leave to save her father and the Beast lets her because ‘if you love them set them free’ stuff.

The beast and non-hairy guy fight it out. Somehow that’s selfless and Belle says she loves the beast which turns him back into a prince. Didn’t realise royal ranking is based on attractiveness but Disney and their morals. Love wins a Brazilian butt lift.

They all live happily ever after.
No idea if the father was saved.

I then asked AI for Belles characteristics because I can’t make a poll out of that summery.

Her characteristics according to Ai –
  • Passionate reader
  • Independent thinker
  • Selfless love
  • Empathy and understanding
  • Befriends the enchanted objects
  • Dissatisfied with village life
  • Dreams of a different life
  • Courageous spirit
  • Beautiful
  • Strong willed

Which brings us to this week’s poll –
“Who resonates the most with Belle?”

Series 4 Willow – Bookworm broadening to a new horizons in magic and love.
Series 4 Tara – She uses objects to symbolise friendship. Not sure if she’s friends with the object too.
Series 5 Willow – Selfless love declaring to care for mindless Tara. If we ignore a shedload of other personality traits and actions involved with that tradition. I don’t think selfless means selfless anymore.
Series 5 Tara – Goes to the extent of losing her mind to try to save her family
Series 6 Willow – Certainly independently thinking.
Series 6 Tara – Dissatisfied.

Errrrr, I guess series 4 Willow. In the sense of wanting something more but depending on the way you see the Tara hidden in the dorm situation, could be rather beasty. i don't know who Belle is.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms