The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Are Willow and Tara good hosts?
Poll ended at Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:21 pm
Yes 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Hootenanny Hosting
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
Chockfull of hoot, just a little bit of nanny.

The perfect host is a perplexing concept. The host and guest share a different outlook of what successful hosting is. A host might not want anyone to end up staining the carpet or requiring an ambulance where as a guest thinks a host should accommodate and ring the ambulance in order to be a successful host.

Alternatively the host could expect guests but then head out for a bit leaving 7 kids/teens in a holiday letting alone. Maybe when they see the guest’s car show up they turn off the lights and corral everybody into hiding under the front window. Stifling laughter as the guests’ question where everyone is and then turning around to leave. Crawling to the back window to watch the car leave then switching the lights back on and saying the guests never arrived when the host returned. Only to then ring the guests. Wasn’t even avoiding trick or treaters at Halloween.

Last week questioned Willow and Tara’s guest rating. This week flips the script in order to squeeze out another poll and to question their hosting abilities. Early on we had Tara host Willow in her dorm. Very accommodating. Then we had Tara in Willow’s dorm, she put her to work. Then Dawn stayed in Willow’s dorm. Then Tara and Willow kinda had guests at the Summer’s house while they were guests (?) with keys. But if the doors were never locked did they even need keys?

With that said it brings us to this week’s poll –
“Are Willow and Tara good hosts?”

Yes – Dancing stuffed animals, forbidden reading material and PB&J sandwich mountain.
No – Non conforming schedule, imposed morals and floor sleeping.

Yes, if they willingly let me step into the door and allow me to be in the presence of Tara, I say it’s a success for me as a guest. Until a second passes and I want to walk out again.
Without me being centre of the universe, All their guests lived. Unless Miss Kitty counted as a guest and Tara technically hadn't moved back in but that never happened. Good hosts. now I'm firmly on the not good guests due to the latter downtrodden thought. It never happened, it never happened.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms