The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Which star sign, based on personality, would you give Willow?
Poll ended at Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:02 am
Aries 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Taurus 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Gemini 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cancer 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Leo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Virgo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Libra 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Scorpio 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sagittarius 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Capricorn 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Aquarius 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pisces 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Monthly Mood
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:02 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
Thanks to last week’s poll we now have a number (I think, I’ve not checked).
This number brings us a step closer to discovering Willow Rosenberg’s birthday.
Why is this important? It’s not but it’s a Friday so let’s go with it.

Vogue taught us last week that the birth date creates a number. Which we chose in last week’s poll because we didn’t know the birthdate. It’s a paradox of pointlessness – Vogue rejected that suggestion as their tagline.
NA/NA/1981 = The winner of last week’s poll (Probably should have checked before writing this out).

Math time.
NA/NA/1981 = number

NA/NA = number – 1981

Looks like algebra is required, no the math letters not the bra found at the bottom of a pond but thanks for the support.
It seems we have two NA but they are not the same numerical value spiritually. I guess it's about this time in the maths test were we try to work out the right sign to blag our way through. But what sign? A STAR SIGN!

Uh huh, we’ve got the overall life number, the year of birth, what if we can narrow down a month using Willow's personality.
I know it seems farfetched but hear me out. People are really assertive when it comes to star signs, people tell me I’m a cancer all the time but yet they always forget my birthday. So I guess personality really is a birthday teller, Vogue backs me up.

Which brings us to this week’s poll –
Which star sign, based on personality, would you give Willow?

Aries – Courageous, headfirst into a challenge, setbacks don’t keep her down. Only 22 episodes in a series.
Taurus – Stable, grounded, practical, responsible, a steady constant people depend on. Because calling Willow a variation of dependable has never gone wrong.
Gemini – Outgoing, inquisitive yet adaptable, playful yet sensitive, alive but dead, the way an advert would describe shampoo. Willow uses shampoo, I hope.
Cancer – Loyal, emotionally passionate, warm and nurturing. Like a puppy, Willow plays well with those right?
Leo – Confidence, Outgoing, cheerful and theatrical. Unless you show up late, and then you lose out on being cowboy guy.
Virgo – Perfectionism, methodical, meticulous and detail oriented. Willow lends out books with the same scrutiny as a car rental.
Libra – Harmony, peace, fair and justice. If you say so, I’m sure she wouldn’t sell her kids during the game of life. You do it at the end when cashing up.
Scorpio – Passionate, stands up for the underdog, won’t go down without a fight. She called Tara essential.
Sagittarius – Spontaneous, quest for knowledge, wandering spirit, nonconformist. Give that girl a banana and watch her go.
Capricorn – Methodical, practical, determined, no deterring once a goal is in sight. Small but loyal inner circle. Her circles have the radius of her arm length.
Aquarius – Philosophical, analytical, innovative, would rather stand on the fringes of the crowd. Less likely to be kicked if she stands back from Buffy’s graveyard kicking.
Pisces – Romantic, rose tinted glasses, intuition, sensitive, empathy. It was dark and she brought a candle.

Capricorn. Purely for the no deterring with a goal in sight.

Should probably look up what months these each represent.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms