The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Is Tara a royal commemorative merchandise collector?
Poll ended at Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:05 am
Yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
No 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Yes Ma'am
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
Due to the passing of Queen Elizabeth II (Its just the Queen, she never needed a full title), I've deviated from the previous planned poll set up last week.

Its strange when someone you thought to be immortal dies. Regardless of how you feel about the royals and the UK and Commonwealth and every pie she had a finger in, there is one undeniable standpoint everyone can agree on, she was one hell of a person. A steadfast constant in multiple generations lives, bringing together people of different backgrounds. On Christmas days she defined time itself, it was never 3pm, it was the Queen's speech time. The rock that formed modern Britain, the matriarch, majority of the time you could say the Queen and people instantly knew you were talking about Queen Elizabeth II no matter who you were talking to in the world. She even had someone hired to wear in her shoes! She was never born to rule but 70 years of leadership seem to show things turned out right.

So how do we somehow commemorate all of that and honour it. Let's slap her face on plates, cups and tea towels.

How does this connect to Tara and Willow you ask and not just a weird rehash of what the news is saying non stop. Well, Tara has taste (potentially questionable taste) and has expressed an enthusiasm for England on a few occasions.
In my experience of various sitcoms and documentaries about fanatics, Americans eat this commemorative merchandise up.

With that in mind this weeks question is: Is Tara a royal commemorative merchandise collector?

Yes - Castles, carriages, jewels, world tours, A love of horses, its all so exotic. A plate is like a touch of its exuberance.
No - they're just rich people with fancy titles, she's fascinated by the country not the fanfare. She doesn't need an overpriced plate for that.

Yes. She called England exotic. no one calls England exotic but I'm from there so, eh. However I do see Tara as someone in her twilight years with lots bric-a-brac of all her adventures and if someone enquires about a piece she will have a great story to tell them if they are interested. So why not some royal commemorative cups, plates, spoons thrown in the mix if she has a fascination for England. Not an obsessive collector, the odd piece here and there but enough to be deemed as a collection, possibly all gifts from people because she once said she liked England. Id say more modern royals though, I cant see her enjoying the bloodshed and wars of the royal houses throughout history.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms